Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Make Someone Think of Me Desire Me Be Obsessed With Me

Aina2

Re: Spells to Make Someone Think of Me Desire Me Be Obsessed With Me

Unread post by Aina2 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:48 am

I recall your previous thread on this situation, to which this has now been joined.

Somehow I find it hard to believe an ethical reader would tell you he has feelings of love for you.

You say there is little communication between you two and he shows up only once in a while.

Be honest with yourself: the guy is not even your friend.

You say you ended the physical part of your relationship. Is he still talking to you? If he does, is he still hoping for a hookup?

I am sorry if I came off harsh. There's nothing confusing about your situation at all; from the way your friend is treating you, it is very clear that he does not care much.

What did your reader tell you as far as rootwork goes? Is a romantic relationship possible between you two?

I have certainly seen people turn their bed buddies into lovers before, mostly with the use of Love Me line of products.

Or you could just attract a new lover who treats you with respect from the beginning of the relationship.

Good luck!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 am

I agree with Aina--there are situations where friends will discover that they are more-than, but this situation sounds blocked at several different points.

You are a supportive, caring friend that this guy uses for compassion, a shoulder to cry on, and the occasional hook up.

Meanwhile the no-good girlfriend gets his attention and is most likely the one making him cry, again on *your* shoulder.

From what you have described this does not sound like a good situation.

If you got a reading from a reputable reader at AIRR

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

then I would speak to them directly about what types of work are appropriate for your situation.

If you did not get a reading from a reputable reader, or you are not sure how accurate the reading was, I would get a second opinion.

You can get readings from miss cat, myself, and several other AIRR members at the rate of $10/10 minutes and that is what I would recommend if you have doubts about the first reading.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Miss Bri wrote:If you did not get a reading from a reputable reader, or you are not sure how accurate the reading was, I would get a second opinion.

You can get readings from miss cat, myself, and several other AIRR members at the rate of $10/10 minutes and that is what I would recommend if you have doubts about the first reading.

good luck,
Bri
Thanks Bri for your comment. I am getting a reading tomorrow morning in person with a student of Cat's.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Timacheea

Unread post by Timacheea » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:04 pm

I need help with a spell for money and I would like to know the right timing for the spell.

I also am in love with someone that I have been seeing for a while, i recieved money from him for sex the first time we met. Because of it, he dosen't trust me and he sees me a few times during the week. He is also a lot older than i am.

I want to know what I can do to get and keep his affections. I have started off with a come to me spell kit, I completed it on Thursday, Oct.7, 2010. i have placed an order and i am waiting for a Love Me Spell Kit, an attraction spell kit, and a King Solomon Spell kit. I also ordered some compelling oil.

At first I was not in love with him and then all of a sudden about a year later for some reason i am. I am usually not one to fall in love with anyone, i see other people because of my financial situation. he sees other people also. I understand why he dosen't trust me,if he would be generous to me financially I would break it off with everyone else. He told me one night that he loved me some months ago, but our relationship hasn't moved any further.

i have been homeless before and I am afraid to live on the streets anymore. I have been expected to have sex with people or leave and in most cases i left.

He checked my phone a couple months back ( I accidentally left it in his car) and someone I do not know texted something vulgar to me and I recieved a phone call from another guy, which he answered the phone. he confronted me about it later and I reacted nonchalantly, i now regret my actions all those months ago.

please help me!! :cry:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Have you had a reading on this man? You also requested money drawing advice, look at LM's line of money drawing supplies found here http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Timacheea

Unread post by Timacheea » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:50 pm

No,I have not had a reading and I am low on cash right now.What can you suggest? Or should I just try a spell to get rid of my feelings for this man? is there any spells to get rid of feelings for someone?

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Getting a reading is a good investment. They would save you from spending money on unnecessary spell kits or supplies. If you could get $30 for a 30 min reading (about the price of a spell kit, depending) I think it would help you a lot more.

You can do a Cut and Clear to get rid of feelings for someone. www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:42 pm

You might peruse thorough the list of respectable Readers and Rootworkers in AIRR found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

They do offer 10 minute readings at a very low reasonable cost.

...and as for your consideration for getting rid of feelings for someone consider Cut and Clear (if the reading doesn't reveal a positive outcome) http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Good Luck!

Timacheea

Unread post by Timacheea » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Thank you for your help! I would also enjoy any other suggestions,if anyone elese has any.God Bless!!

TC35

Unread post by TC35 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:58 am

Hi guys I'm the newbie - I need to get my ex thinking about me again - Since breaking up with him five months ago, I haven't been able to move on with things, he's been on my mind a lot and I just can't shake thoughts of him. It looks like he's getting on with his life, even though some people say that he's not happy with the way things are, but seeing photo's of him on social networking sites it looks like he is happy.

I was wondering what is the best way to get him thinking of me again - I was thinking of starting a honey jar, but then read about the skull candle - I have one strand of his hair and some things he has written to me, one note telling me that he loved me - he is very stubborn and finds it very hard to open up also - any comments would be very much appreciated, thanking you guys in advance

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:52 am

Welcome to the forum.

You should start with a reading and consultation with a rootworker first to find out what's going on and if this situation can be salvaged before you start doing conjure left and right. If 5 months have passed and your ex is already moving on, then there is a possibility that it's simply too late - your window for reconciliation may have closed. Or, perhaps not. However, there's no way to know that without a divination on the matter.

So get yourself a reading with a rootworker, so that they can guide you to the best possible work for your case. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:42 am

what would be the best thing to use for a permanent love spell, that will give me permanent results so that the person will think of me constantly?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:02 pm

There is no one "best" anything -- cake recipe, automobile, or conjuration.

What you choose to do should be your decision.

Here is a link-list that will lead you to hundreds of love spells:

FREE RED MAGIC SPELLS
Love Spells, Love Charms, Romance Spells, Fertility Magick,
Lust Magick, Sex Magick, Marriage Magic Spells
http://luckymojo.com/spells.html#red

Click every link in that list and read every page -- and you will have received a true education in love spells!

If you still feel confused, or want guidance, consider hiring a Magical Coach. For about $30.00, a professional psychic reader and root doctor from AIRR (the Association of Indpendent Readers and Rootworkers) will give you a brief reading on the possibility of success in your case and will then personally tutor you in which spells might be most suitable to your case. Read about the Magical Coaching services at AIRR here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching

Then, when you are ready to work your magic, come back to Lucky Mojo to purchase the very best in hand-made spiritual supplies, including anointing oils, incenses, candles, sachet powders, baths, washes -- plus pre-assembled spell kits for love, sex, and marriage, with all ingredients included and full instructions for use. Our catalogue starts here:

http://luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:49 pm

enough said...ya cat!

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:21 pm

thank you all for your help

holly

rico69

Unread post by rico69 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 am

I want to cast a strong love spell/lust spell. I want her to desire me/want me and no other man. I have her hair from her head and her panties worn and unwashed. How can I use this 2 items to cast the spell and make it strong?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:28 am

Please see our free compilation of love and lust spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Also, there are several Lucky Mojo pre-made spell kits for this sort of situation too. The best-selling one is the Love Me Spell Kit:

LOVE ME SPELL KIT
Our most popular spell kit to arouse love and passion in someone of the opposite sex.
• 1 Red Bride and Groom candle
• Love Me Bath Crystals
• Love Me Incense
• Love Me Oil
• Love Me Sachet Powder
• John the Conqueror Root Curio
• Matched pair of small Lodestones
• Packet of Magnetic Sand
• Packet of Mixed Love Flowers and Herbs
• Queen Elizabeth Root Curio
• Red Flannel Bag with metal Heart charm
• Complete instructions for use
$35.50 SPL-KIT-LOVE
catherine yronwode

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 pm

I would like help to make some obsessed about me. can anyone help. this person started a relationship with me a few yrs ago and couldnt get enough of me at the time, now i cant stop loving them only im getting nothing back, i wish the tables would turn and make him obsessed with me

can you help

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:00 pm

I would recommend that you get a reading FIRST. This will A) help you to understand how this person feels about you, and why they are rejecting you B) If you should even pursue this, and if it might be a waste of time C) and what spell work would be good for your particular situation.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

In addition, making someone obsessed with you is not love, and then you may create a stalker. Then you may be back on the forum with a whole other problem.

I would recommend finding out the issues, and then moving from there.

You can start off with doing a come to me spell kit, and/or honey jar.
www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-come-to-me.html

And you can go with follow me boy/girl products if you want them to follow you around.

www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-follow-me-boy.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-follow-me-girl.html

But if you want long lasting results and for someone to actually love you (if there is a chance for this), then I would get a reading first.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:33 pm

I second what starsinthesky7 has recommended.

From my experience, being obsessed yourself and not able to step back from the situation will cause even more issues. I learned that the hard way during my teen years and being the only gay kid (as far as I was aware ;-)) in a small farming Nebraska town. I look back at it now and know a divination would of helped so much if there was an organization like Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers available at that time.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:43 pm

I triple Starsinthesky7's advice! The statement where Starsinthesky7 writes, "In addition, making someone obsessed with you is not love, and then you may create a stalker. Then you may be back on The Forum with a whole other problem." is extremely important. Equally important, is the recommendation for a reading with a member of AIRR.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

snake

Unread post by snake » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:59 pm

I went through something really similar. My reconciliation work came out really interesting, but this person was just in such a heap of trouble I was really better off without. Not to mention that I was so angry at this person that I really just wanted them back out of spite. I got a reading and the reader very strongly advised against me doing a Santisima Muerte spell or the Intranquil Spirit spell to torment him and bring him back. It took every ounce of my willpower not to do that spell. Considering the trainwreck of their life now, I am very glad to not be involved with or magically bound to this person.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:12 am

That is so great that you actually took the advise of the reader.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

colorfulsky

Unread post by colorfulsky » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 am

I second that. I know how heads and hearts can get so hung up on a certain person that no amount of reasoning can defer us from our plan. Congratulations to you, snake, that you made it :)

I sometimes wish I had known these readers here before, I could have avoided lots of stupid situations in my life :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:26 pm

holly2004, be careful what you wish for. Having someone obsessed with you may seem like a good idea, but is not only extremely foolish, but immensly dangerous. There are already an untold number of stalkers out there in the world, the last thing you need is to drive a man so nuts that he comes back to you...only to make your life hell.

Obsession is not love, it is an ugly thing that will make you wish that you never lit the candle that brought him back to you. I can only imagine what desperation would drive someone to even dream of making someone obsessed with them. Since you are in such a desperate state my first recommendation is take some nice healing and relaxing baths. You need to cleanse yourself of this very dangerous desire and regain full control of your rational factulties.

From there consider a reading to help guide you to a healthier future.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:15 am

It was around this time last year I came to this forum desperate for having someone back in my life, no matter what it took, I had planned on doing the IS, and every other spell you could think of, all in the same day, thinking back its embarassing how stupid I was.

I had a reading about my situation, I was told I could get her back in my life but it would take time, but after a few months I realised she wasn't the one for me, I could have had her back but I said no, because my life is far better now than it could ever have been with her.

The difference was this forum, the help I was given, the kind words by regulars & mods, the products I bought, honestly take my advice and listen because it will cost you time in the long run, they know what they are talking about.

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:32 am

I was wondering is it possible to make someone become obsessive about you with a spell?
if so what do i do to make this happen?

is it permanent?

i would be grateful for any help

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:47 am

You already asked that, and we replied.

Starting a new thread on the same subject is kinda pointless. We merged it back into the main thread.

It is an interesting fact that those who seek to get someone obsessed with them often themselves become obsessively intent on the goal of inducing obsession.

We see this happening with the Intranquility spells, too. Those who seek to make an ex intranquil become intranquil themselves as they continually cast the spell.
HRCC Student #1559

Tigerlily86

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 am

obsession is not love. :( It's unhealthy. I wouldn't do this type of spell if I was you(or anyone) for that matter. Just my two cents.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:00 pm

agrees its not love but as its written even the most sweetest love has a bit of passion on its lips :) also I can see it as being an asset in a case say where an ex cheated and you want to use the obsession as a punishment to say have them constantly think of you for the rest of their lives..of course its only a good punishment if you pay them know attention and want nothing to do with them, regret can be a great form of punishment.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

DaisyChain

Unread post by DaisyChain » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:48 pm

This might not be the best idea, to make him (if it is a he) obsessed with you.
Believe me, obsession is different from passion entirely.
However, if you want to light a little passionate spark under his butt, you could try a certain spell that utilizes dirt from the grave of someone who loved you in life.
It's a relatively simple spell. You take a piece of green paper, and write his full name and your full name on it (I would assume you cross-over eachothers names, but the spell doesn't say). Then you take some graveyard dirt and you mix a little Valerian "Vandal" Root in with it.
You take the powdered mixture and place some in the center of your paper. Wrap up the little "packet" always folding towards yourself.
Tie it up with some string and stick it under your bed.
This spell is supposed to create a more needy and obsessive kind of love. Just be careful what you wish for! :)
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:20 pm

First off, I FOURTH what STARSINTHESKY7 said, you should do this out of love and passion for the other person, if you just want someone to follow you everywhere, that's just plan creepy. But if you feel like your going to feel a mutual understanding with the person then hey why not, you can either do a FOLLOW ME BOY kit like Starsinthesky7 just said, but I would do a LOVE ME SPELL KIT:

http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

You should'nt do this if you won't love the person back, && EXACTLY....Be Careful What You Wish For...good luck babe.
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:22 am

this sounds good. I would like to do this spell but can i do it on a girl. I am a guy

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:58 am

Phrygian wrote:this sounds good. I would like to do this spell but can i do it on a girl. I am a guy
Yes, of course! See an extract from the page linked below:

"Depending on the gender of the one you wish to draw to you, carve your full name on a pink or red Offertory Candle, nude male "Adam" candle, or a male genitalia penis candle, nude female "Eve" candle, or a female genitalia vulva candle, and dress the candle with Love Me Oil."

Hope that helped you, Phygian. Good luck!

-Joseph M
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:57 am

i am wondering if anyone knows how best to deal with a situation. Im in love with someone who is already involved with someone else, how do i get him to think of me non stop

HOLLY

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:04 am

Well, you should work two angles - one, break him up from your rival, and two, draw him to you.

I would recommend the Break-Up kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html) , and the Follow Me Boy kits (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html, since you asked for him to be all about you non-stop). Or you could go the Come To Me kit route (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html), which is more of a standard love-drawing kit.

Of course, having a reading and consultation with a rootworker will help you figure out how hard it may be to get what you desire, and what additional works you may want to consider for the best results. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:08 am

thank you very much i apprecitate it
is this powerful? have you tried it?

Holly

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 am

In addition to Devi's good advice, i would add that if you purchase my book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" and look in the entry under "Personal Concerns" you will find quite a few old-fashioned tricks to keep you always on a man's mind. In addition to any spiritual supplies you might purchase, these old-school tricks rely on the use of something physical, of his body or your body -- such as a hair, fingernail, sweat, sexual fluids. Full details are found in the book for many variations. Order:

BOO-GRI-HHSC Book - Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode $14.95
or
BOO-GRI-HHHC Book - Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Hardcover by cat yronwode $39.95

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:14 am

hi Catherine

are you on now?
i wish i could talk and ask you something about my situation

can you help?
i would be very grateful

HOLLY

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:53 am

I just want to find out what is the most powerful spell to do to break up a couple? is it possible?
i have no way of going to this couples house to put power on the door step as some of the spell kits i have seen have this

is there anything else i can do to make them fight, break up?

holly

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:17 am

You can still attempt work with a break up bottle spell, or a vinegar/lemon jar spell. Use what concerns you can get - photos, full legal names, dates of birth, etc.
vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:46 am

I put this together to give a clearer picture of the situation. Please keep all posts on this topic in one place.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:12 pm

Holly2004, you seem to be new to this type of work. Most of your posts have been regarding breaking up a couple and drawing one of the members to you. You've also mentioned in this post that you want that person to think of you non-stop. In an earlier post you wanted them to be obsessed with you. You've already been given advice that this perhaps is not the healthiest way to proceed.

You've been given wonderful advice by forum members, perhaps it is time to call a professional like Miss cat and maybe talk this situation out and get things all sorted out.

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:41 pm

does anyone have a spell to make a certain person desire you????

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Holly2004, You keep asking the same questions over and over.

Back in December 2010 you asked for the "best" spell and i told you then that there is no "best" spell.

Then you changed to asking for a "permanent" spell.

God guarantees nothing in this whole round world to be "permanent" except His love, and so there is no "permanent" spell.

Now you ask for the "most powerful spell."

So that's back to square one -- three months later, as of March 2011 -- and i will tell you that there is no "most powerful" spell anymore than there is a "best" spell.

And i will again recommend that you get my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" and that you take the advice of others here to get a reading from a reputable reader at AIRR.

Are you following any of our suggestions?

Have you had a reading?

Are you purchasing Lucky Mojo products for shipment to your home in Cork, Ireland -- and using them?

Are you doing any spiritual work for your situation?

Which spells have you used since December 2010?

What results have you had so far?
catherine yronwode

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:41 pm

I want to ask how i bind someone to me and how does it work?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:54 pm

holly2004, you seem to ask the same question over and over again, but simply change the wording. You keep asking for "permanent" and "best" spells to get someone to obsess over you or be bound to you. You've already been given advice on this matter. Have you actually read what has been said to you? If so, then you'd have your answer and wouldn't need to create new threads with the same topic.

I am now merging your post with your other one. Please take the time to read the helpful answers your getting.

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:29 pm

ok im sorry for posting the same questions, i really am please forgive me. yes i have read the answers, but i still dont know what to do
i will try and get something from the shop to work at myself
thanks
Holly

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Hi Catherine, would you be able to email me at all, i need your assistance with something im thinking of using for this
i would be grateful
thanks
Holly

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:09 am

If you would like to have miss cat assist you, you can make an appointment to speak with her in person here:

http://www.missionary-independent.org/readings.html

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:08 am

ok thank you, i will contact her

thanks

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:17 am

im just wondering about contact Catherine, once i pay for a consult, how long before i get an appointment, and im living in Ireland, so how does it work?
will it be email?
Holly

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:44 am

Depending on miss cat's schedule, once you pay for your reading you'll be given a choice of dates to set your appointment. So you pay for your consult then call Lucky Mojo to schedule the reading. On the day of the reading you call miss cat up at the MISC.

She doesn't do skype nor email readings to the best of my knowledge, so keep that in mind before you schedule your reading. There are AIRR members who work by skype and email, if phone charges are of concern to you.

I must say, based on your posts, that a chat with miss cat would do you good. Not only is she an amazing reader, but also very kind and giving with her knowledge. Also, she is a very gifted love worker. I do suggest, though, that you carefully consider all that is said to you and not waste your time seeking advice which you don't intend to take.

Good luck.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:19 am

ok thanks for that, i do intend to take advise i promise
thanks
Holly

ninja0001
Newly Registered

Unread post by ninja0001 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:32 am

I have know picture of my target only a picture of his pet. I wrote his name on a piece of paper, and I smeared my menstrual blood over it. I think this man is in love with me. I just want him to do my bidding. He is trying to make me jealous so I will chase him, but I want him to chase me. I at least want him to stop the games. I printed out information on him also over the web. When we were together at work it seemed like we could communicate our thoughts with our minds. I hope by doing this I can build a stronger connection. What else can I do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:25 am

Please do not start a new thread about the same situation. I deleted your second post and edited your first. I assume that your target is a man; if not I will fix it. It is better to indicate if you are working on a man or woman and to use the appropriate pronouns; it gives forum members a better picture of what is going on.

I don't think a picture of a pet is a strong link; try to get a picture of the man himself.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Follow Me Boy Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:39 pm

It affects the target if the target is around while you are wearing it, in essence, as j82 said, 'get them in physical contact'; otherwise, you want to work a candle spell dressed with follow me boy. Are you asking if it will bring your ex's back generally speaking? ...or a specific ex? ...for specifics, again j82 hit it on the nose, include reconciliation/return to me combination...candle spell. To read further about Reconciliation work read here http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

JaZmiNe
Newly Registered

Unread post by JaZmiNe » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:22 pm

I had gotten a reading done by three different psychics and they told I am suppose to end up with this guy, yet he just basically used me physically and left me and now I want him to be obsessed with me the way I am crazy for him. I have paid so many spell casters but have gotten no results and now I am going to take things in my own hands I want to do the Follow me boy spell what do you guys recommend?

holly2004

Unread post by holly2004 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:55 am

Hi

I have been on here before, but im just wondering what the best products to use for controlling someone etc.....
i am new to spellcasting and want to do it myself. can anyone tell me which products to buy to get a result?

i would be really grateful
thanks

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”