• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Spells to Move Out Bad Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors

Re: getting roommate to move out

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:33 pm

To move some away gently see if you can capture their foot-track and mix it with Salt and walk it out of town.

With pavement capturing a foot-track isn't so easy, but you can still scrap parts of your roommates shoe, mix it with dirt, and Salt and walk them out that way.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby oceanmermaid » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:20 pm

thank you all for the info... they seem to be exactly what I'm looking for! =)
~blessings~
oceanmermaid

New postby oceanmermaid » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Hello Again, I would like to ask Conjure Man a question. If I have access to my roommates shoes, can I use one when he is not around to make a foot track and collect it that way? or does my roommate have to actually step into some soil all on his own??
oceanmermaid

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:24 pm

You want him to actually step in soil himself. If you can't get his foot track, but you have access to his shoes, then you can at least put some powders in there. Also, if you have access to his shoes, you could take some of the material from the insole, as it will be saturated with his sweat...then you can use that in all kinds of tricks.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby oceanmermaid » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:41 am

thank you so much! Since there has been some provoked fights, I have sprinkled some hotfoot powder in his shoes last night.It seems the drama is going to be unavoidable. Can any one tell me the appropriate color of candle to use to wish this guy away? Since he has provoked fights and passave agressive behavior, I would like to get him out as quick as possible.
oceanmermaid

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:36 pm

People use black or red for hot foot candles.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby oceanmermaid » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:18 pm

great. I have both in the 7 knot candle.Would one be better than the other? plus I have hot foot powder and oil. Thank you very much for the help!
~blessings~
oceanmermaid

New postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:22 am

It does not matter what color you use for the knob candle. I would work the black, but that is up to you. One is not better than the other. I would sprinkle the powder in the shoes over the oil.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:59 pm

Either black or red can be used in traditional Hot Foot work. For example, LM's Hot Foot Vigil is a red candle, but they use black candles in the spell kit. Both of these work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
"8" tall; red wax; includes fixing the candle with herbs and oils, your petition, and prayer, plus a candle report mailed to you. "--> http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby oceanmermaid » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:22 pm

thank you! thank you all!! he is moving out!!
~blessings~
oceanmermaid

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Great...congrats on your success!!!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:36 pm

Congratulations. Wonderful work!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Getting House Guests To Leave

New postby KellyKat » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:34 pm

My husband and I decided to help out a couple that we're friends with because they are in a bad financial spot. We offered to have them stay with us so that they could find jobs and work in our town and on the weekends they return to their home which is about an hour away. The problem is that it has been about 2 months since they started staying here, they are quickly wearing out their welcome and don't seem very motivated to find their own place. They do have jobs now so we think it's time they start looking for an apartment or something. Any suggestions for what can be done to remedy this situation and get them out of our house?
KellyKat

Re: Getting House Guests To Leave

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Here are some suggestions from a similar question: getting-roommate-to-move-out-t8612.html

A forum search may turn up quite a bit giveen that we've talked about this a few times.

Depending on how severe you want to be you can either gently get them to leave by sprinkling Salt and Black Pepper in their shoes, turning your broom rightside up, placing broomstraws in crossmark where they will walk over it and scatter it, or you can go all out and hot foot them.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby KellyKat » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Thank you so much for the suggestion ConjureMan...I appreciate it! And yes, I should've done a search...I'm tired and didn't even think of it while I was typing. :)
KellyKat

New postby jwmcclin » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 am

There was a post about this using an ammonia jar to turn a situation around. Look thorough the Ammonia Jar spell archives. If I locate it, I will return and post.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby KellyKat » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:49 pm

KellyKat

New postby jwmcclin » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Yes, it is...scroll thorough the posts and isolate the post that discusses uninvited guests.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby KellyKat » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali & jwmcclin! I did as suggested and would like to report success...our guests are moving out later today! I'm rather pleased with the results as this is was some of the first real work I've done! Gives me encouragement to keep going!
Thank you again! :)
KellyKat

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Congratulation KellyKat. Great news.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Excellent!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

HF, GD and Candles on Neighbors - UPDATE 12/11

New postby Aeltri » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:38 pm

I purchased some Hot Foot Powder, Dressed Candles, Goofer's Dust and Graveyard Dirt just in case the harassment didn't stop but having paint thrown all over the back of my car last night was the last straw.

This is a person who has made my life a living hell for the past 7 years and now that his son is older he's started tormenting me as well. The problem with that entire family is that they are incredibly hypocritical and hide their true nature very well, none of the other neighbors believe me when I tell them that they are among the most evil people I have ever met. Instead of simply ignoring, snubbing me, or keeping their distance they actively seek to harm both me and my family in any way possible, provided that no one else sees them.

I've tried doing everything 'right', I have tried being nice, turning the other cheek etc. but it's gotten to the point that the authorities are always taking their side and one neighborhood friend of decades recently invited the evil neighbor to her wedding but didn't invite me!

I am tired of having everyone turned against me with lies and it's time for me to fight back. But since no one is backing me I have decided to turn to hoodoo to remedy the situation once and for all.

First of all I intend to force them out of this neighborhood ASAP and also teach them a lesson that they will NEVER forget. By doing so I hope they might see the error of their ways so that they wont keep on going through life spreading misery to more innocent people.

I need to know what combination/ratio of powders I should use to make the desired effects as potent as possible. Any other advice concerning candle rituals etc. would be greatly appreciated :)!
Aeltri

Re: Hot Foot and Goofer Dust and Candles on Neighbors

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:00 pm

This subject comes up a lot in the forum. Since you are a new member, I like recommending a read of cat's online book found here http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, An Introduction to African American Rootwork

As for your situation, consider getting a reading on these people to see what is the most effective step...in the meantime read here for what others in similar situations have done.

How to get rid of rotten neighbors how-to-get-rid-rotten-neighors-t9356.html#p52927

Neighbor giving me problems neighbor-is-giving-me-problems--t6183.html#p50186

Hoot Foot Success http://forum.luckymojo.com/hot-foot-success-t7225.html#p46495

I must make my neighbors move http://forum.luckymojo.com/i-must-make-my-neighbor-move-t7750.html#p43699

Good Luck in your findings Aeltri.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby antares » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:21 am

Hot Foot to get rid of them. Perhaps also Revenge, if I was so inclined, and I believe that I would be after that kind of vandalism.

I think I'd try either John the Conqueror oil&root or Master oil as well, to get the other, not-evil but indifferent neighbours and authorities back on your side. I can't think of any products except for Clarity that would get them to open their eyes and see what's really going on though. And I'd also use Fiery Wall of Protection on myself, my pets/children, and my property.

If you're religious at all, you could petition Saint Michael for justice and protection, and that the police/neighbours will see what's really going on and help you.
antares

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:49 am

jwmcclin: Thank you for providing an easy listing of all the threads dealing with this topic. It helps in the short run to see them there, and will help any other member if they search for "neighbors" and click on this thread. I appreciate it greatly!

I have neighbors who wake me up every day at 4 AM on the dot everyday, and then again at 8:30 AM every day on the weekdays. They are starting to make our days terrible. Will deal with this soon. Post appreciated again!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Spells to Move Bad, Annoying or Weird Roommates Out

New postby Opi » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:04 pm

hi, my good friend has a very difficult roommate that she wants to move out. they are both determined to stay in the house and want the other to leave - i'm wondering if anybody has any advice for spells that would force her roommate to move out of the space without causing too much harm to her - my friend doesnt want to cause any harm she just wants her to move out peacefully but the girl is very determined to stay there.
Opi

Re: get roomie out

New postby jwmcclin » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:13 pm

She can use banishing products which are less harsh than hot foot. Read here about the differences between the two ... hot-foot-vs-banishing-oil-t6526.html

Banishing comes in a sachet powder that can be discretely laid where her roommate will walk into it.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby Aeltri » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Alright, I laid the Hotfoot Powder + Goofer Dust down today. Things went better than expected with regards to the coverage. I was able to get on all 3 problem neighbor's properties without anyone seeing me :D!

Now all that remains is to light my dressed Hotfoot Candles with their names written underneath since the dark of the moon is just around the corner.

1) I would like to know if I should burn all 3 candles gradually until the end of this lunar phase or allow them to burn through in a single night.

2) I intend to cleanse with Hyssop and was wondering if I should use it today since I worked with the powder or if I should wait until I finish burning the candles.

If you can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I want to make sure I do everything right to get these evil people out of my life for good!
Aeltri

New postby Devi Spring » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:54 pm

You should be strongly cleansing yourself each and every day that you are doing that work. I would also be working some protection for yourself in addition to the daily cleansings - goofer dust is VERY strong stuff. You should have cleansed immediately after working with it, but since you didn't you should do so asap, and immediately following any other work you do on that.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby Aeltri » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:59 pm

I was told to use Hyssop along with salt for cleansing. If I need to get anything else, let me know...
Aeltri

New postby catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:07 pm

1) You ask if you should "burn all 3 candles gradually until the end of this lunar phase or allow them to burn through in a single night."

If they are dressed Hot Foot candles, they are glass-encased vigil lights and will not burn in one night. It will take a minimum of four days for them to burn and they will do much better if lit once and let to run until the end.

If they are black candles of the free-standing type dressed with Hot Foot Oil, you have complete choice as to whether to burn them in sections or to let them go straight through. Some people like to burn them in sections on a hard case, to draw the work out over more days. This works better with free-standing candles than it does with vigil lights.

2) As noted, you should bathe with Hyssop tea and recite the 51st Psalm ("Purge me with Hyssop...") each time you handle jinxing goods such as Goofer Dust or Hot Foot Powder. You can make a small quantity in the microwave by adding a pinch of the herb to a coffee mug of water and microwaving it for 2 minutes, then straining it into a basin or bowl of cool water to create an instant warm hand and face wash. I personally do not use Salt in such a wash, as i have tender skin, but many eople do so with no problems -- just add the salt to the herbs when you brew the tea and it will dissolve into the liquid. A good pinch is enough.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks, jwmcclin, for that list of threads and and others for helping with responses -- all good information.

Aeltri, you started a second thread on this topic, but i rolled both into one thread. Good luck with your anti-neighbor works.

Advice to all forum newbies. If you start a thread and then want to post an update, please find your original thread (you can do this by going to your profile page and searching all your previous posts) and keep posting to that original thread rather than starting new threads. In later months and years, people will want to follow this story and the only way to find things is to keep them connected in threads.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Hoodoo for Neighbor

New postby Aeltri » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Joseph: I'll let you know how it all goes :)! Goofer's Dust from what I've been told is a bit extreme but I mixed it into the Hot Foot powder because I am literally at my wits end with these people :( . Seven years is a long time to be living like a hostage in your own house :x ...

Catherine: Thank you very much! I'll light the candles tonight and let 'em burn through as advised.

jwmcclin: Sorry about the posting goofs, I'm all newbie ;) .
Aeltri

New postby Aeltri » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:42 pm

Ok, quick update. So far 2 problem people have been very quiet, to the point that it's almost as if we didn't have them as neighbors. I am hoping that if all goes well they will move in the not so distant future, however the third person who has recently done me the most harm almost got killed in a motor accident! One of his legs suffered a compound fracture so severe that he'll be needing therapy for a long time. Maybe the Goofer's Dust did the trick? If so I am a bit taken back by the magnitude of the effect, we are talking within the same week of laying down the powder. I feel bad for saying this but he deserved it, this is a man who made a habit of walking his dog in front of my property so he could monitor my activities and report us to the city for any code violation he saw (visible recyclables you name it). He was the most active of the terrible threesome...
Aeltri

New postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:26 pm

Goofer Dust is heavy, heavy stuff. I have no doubt that it is what caused the near fatal accident. Hence why we suggested you need to keep up with strong self-cleansing for yourself the entire time you're working on the case involving it.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby Aeltri » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 pm

I bathed with hyssop and recited the Psalm 51 daily as I did the work until the vigil candles finished burning. I also washed my hands with hyssop each and every time I handled the powders and candles. I am going to do a whole house cleaning with Chinese Wash, especially considering I am having many of my relatives over soon. Is there anything else that I should use in addition to this? Now that I've seen the consequences of using Goofer's Dust, I know I need to be really thorough :shock: ...
Aeltri

weird acting room-mates - i want them to leave now!

New postby Sunshine » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:48 pm

I recently had 2 room mates who are acting very weird and i would like them to move out and find another place as it makes me very uncomfortable at this time.

What can i do to get them to leave.
Sunshine

Re: weird acting room-mates - i want them to leave now!

New postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:33 am

You need to get a hot foot spell kit...

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

This spell kit has everything that you need.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: weird acting room-mates - i want them to leave now!

New postby KellyKat » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:50 pm

I had the exact same problem about a month or so ago and I used hotfoot powder on them...worked like a charm! After first applying it they made themselves quite scarce for a few days and in less than a week's time they were moving out. Good luck!
KellyKat

New postby Aeltri » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:05 pm

UPDATE: Well today was a bit of an unpleasant surprise...the moron with the broken leg finally managed to hobble (LOL) over next door and I overheard him bad mouthing me. He's trying to stir up trouble (again), despite the fact that he could have easily died in the accident he was involved in. I guess he didn't learn his lesson the first time around, but I am not about to let him start troubling me again. I suppose I'll need to resort to the most powerful hoodoo possible to rid myself of him once and for all. Luckily, the others have backed off so I only have one person I need to take care of now. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to best proceed :( ...
Aeltri

Re: HF, GD and Candles on Neighbors - UPDATE 12/11

New postby Devi Spring » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 am

You should get a reading on that Aeltri. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: HF, GD and Candles on Neighbors - UPDATE 12/11

New postby Maljen » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:40 am

There's also Stop Gossip products. Alum powder can also be used to shut someone up. I don't have the links off the top of my head, but the Stop Gossip is in the specific product lines sections (Oils, sachets, etc), and Alum is, I believe, in the Mineral and Curios section.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

How to get rid of bad neighbors?

New postby shunslove » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:29 am

Hello, My problem is a young couple move next door about a week now. I can tell they sell drugs how can i get them too move, they have a pitbull that they let run in my yard. I see they are nothing but trouble. some one told me too get some hot powder,but the thing is someone is always home, and even when they leave they let the dog out too guard the house, and it won't be long before they are right back at home again. Can i use candles to get them to move? and one more thing i know the lady that used to live there,can i send a letter with some oils and powders with her name on it, in hope they will touch it?
shunslove

Re: How to get rid of bad neighbors?

New postby jwmcclin » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:15 am

Shunslove your concerns have been discussed here on several occasions, I copied a few below.

How to keep unwanted people away http://forum.luckymojo.com/how-to-keep-unwanted-people-away!-t10177.html#p57581
Used black salt to protect from neighbors it worked http://forum.luckymojo.com/used-black-salt-to-protect-from-neighbors-it-worked-t7933.html#p57257
Hotfoot, goofer dust and candles on neighbors update hf,-gd-and-candles-on-neighbors-update-12-11-t9684.html#p56411
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby shunslove » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:47 am

Thank you , For your response.
shunslove

New postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:55 am

Yes you can DEFINITELY send some things to the house. BUT use powders and dust them light rather than using oils that stain. I would purchase a hot foot spell kit as it will have everything you need.

www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Here's what I'd do. Take an egg and poke a little hole in it. Sprinkle some Red Pepper and Salt into the hole and seal it back up with some wax. Shake up as you call for your neighbors to move right out. Dust the egg with Hot Foot powder and late at night go over and chuck that egg with all your strength on their roof, or their door as you pray that they move right out.

Of course if you are timid, a drive-by hot footing can be done ;-)

Either way by the time they even bother to find out what that sound was you'd be long gone. You'd be surprised what people sleep through and what they ignore even with dogs barking.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

New postby j82 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:02 pm

hot foot can be sprinkled across their walk way with out them knowing late at night or as u casually take a walk.. alternativly burn a 7 day candle on them and take a news paper dust it with the powder and throw it on their porch like a news paper boy would do.
j82

Troublesome neighbors--what's best to fix it?

New postby sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:05 pm

We have neighbors who steal our mail and trespass. I know there are a bunch of spells that can get people to move, but I was wondering which was most recommended, either to get them to move or to get them to leave us alone and not cause any more trouble for us.
sakura

Re: Troublesome neighbors--what's best to fix it?

New postby Devi Spring » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Hot Foot is what you're likely looking for.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

However if you're not sure whether you want to make them move, or just get them to be less of a bother, then I recommend you get a reading on the topic with a professional rootworker. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

New postby jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:51 pm

You can sprinkle Hot Foot across the path to their front and back door, if you want them to move. You can work this by itself or include a Hot Foot candle spell on their name.

A lighter less harsh spell, I have had much success with Fiery Wall of Protection, it has a protective element, that returns evil to the sender.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Thanks!
sakura

Drive Neighbor Away

New postby luckyme » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:08 am

Hi Everyone,

I have gone through other postings and havent found the answer I was looking for.
I live in a high rise apartment complex and my neighbor on an upper floor makes noise all the time and I cant take it anymore. As a policy, we're not allowed to knock on their door for our own security, however, the apartment complex security is doing nothing to help me, even though I complain everyday.

I dont know this neighbor's name, I dont know how he looks like, I only know the apartment number and I really wish they could leave because I cant study, I cant concentrate, I cant have some peace and quiet.

My question is this: Can I use hot foot oil to pour at the bottom of his door and the area around his door and hallway, knowing that he's gonna get out of the house and step on it or jump over it. I just want something very simple since I dont know much about this.

If so, after I'm done with this, do I need to take a regular shower or I need some sort of cleansing?

Thank you all very much.
luckyme

Re: Drive Neighbor Away

New postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:23 am

If you use Hot Foot Oil, just a few drops. If it's a carpeted hallway, as most are, Hot Foot POWDER might be better. Use Stop Gossip too -- good for any time you want QUIET.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

New postby luckyme » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Thanks so much Miss Michaele.
luckyme

New postby Aphrodite » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 am

;)
luckyme wrote:Hi Everyone,

I have gone through other postings and havent found the answer I was looking for.
I live in a high rise apartment complex and my neighbor on an upper floor makes noise all the time and I cant take it anymore. As a policy, we're not allowed to knock on their door for our own security, however, the apartment complex security is doing nothing to help me, even though I complain everyday.

I dont know this neighbor's name, I dont know how he looks like, I only know the apartment number and I really wish they could leave because I cant study, I cant concentrate, I cant have some peace and quiet.

My question is this: Can I use hot foot oil to pour at the bottom of his door and the area around his door and hallway, knowing that he's gonna get out of the house and step on it or jump over it. I just want something very simple since I dont know much about this.

If so, after I'm done with this, do I need to take a regular shower or I need some sort of cleansing?

Thank you all very much.

luckyme wrote:Hi Everyone,

Thank you all very much.
"G4L"
Aphrodite

New postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 am

I always appreciate these threads because I am unfortunately dealing with the same issues. My wife and I are going to start working on them very soon and all information helps. Good luck luckyme!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

help making neighbor leave.

New postby eponai » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:29 pm

i am hoping somebody can advise on my current unhappy situation.

i have an unwanted neighbor. i live in a shared live/work space in the downstairs unit. a man started dating the girl that lives upstairs. he has since moved in. since he has been here, there are lots of people coming and going in my yard, and often people will walk in to my house to look for him or use the bathroom since they think we're friends or something. there is a constant parade of strangers by my door, and i find beer cans and cigarette butts in my vegetable garden. also he does not clean up after his dog and i step in poo in the parking lot all the time. now he says he wants to garden in my yard! i want him to go away and take his stream of endless party people with him. i work from home and need all the peace, quiet, and tranquility i can get.

last week i burned some hot foot incense by their doorway and sprinkled some hot foot powder by his car so he'd have to cross it when leaving. i did not cross the doorway because i do not want to affect the other people living upstairs.

does anyone have any other suggestions? any way i can make him find good luck someplace else? ;)

thanks,
epona
Maitresse Mambo Erzulie Freda Dahomey! Beautiful woman! Woman of luck! Woman of my house, i honor thee!
eponai

Re: help making neighbor leave.

New postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 pm

What you've done already is great. Continue to lay down the Hot Foot powder while calling his name into the work. You can back it up by lighting a Hot Foot candle on his picture.

If you can grab a personal concern you can use that in your candle work.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: help making neighbor leave.

New postby MissMichaele » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Eponai, if you "call his name into the work" as Conjureman Ali recommended, you will be able to cross his door with the Hot Foot Powder -- it will be aimed straight at him and no one else.

You might also lay a line of red brick dust across your doorway or the entrance to your yard, to keep undesirable people out.

You can also mail him -- represented by his picture, his name and birthdate, or even a doll baby -- along with "all his nasty friends" -- to a far country. Simply address the envelope or package, "John Chucklehead, General Delivery, Timbuktu, Mali," for instance.

If nobody picks it up -- and they won't -- it gets thrown out after 30 days -- end of story.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Neighbors, Landlords, and Tenants