Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Move from Romance to Sex Love Partnership

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Take it to the next level

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 am

You could get a honey jar going too....if you dont have one going already. I would make sure that you have gotten a reading just to see where their head is at. I mean sometimes people are scared to carry on to the next level because they are scared, and have hurt still from a past relationship. So just make sure there is anything else left out.

Now I would recommend a skull candle. You can get a red one, and dress it with love me, orris root aka queen elizabeth, catnip, and rose buds. You are going to put in a few drops of influence oil and/or compelling along with some deer's tongue, and crucible of courage to encourage him to speak about how much he loves you, and wanting to take it to the next level.

http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/queen-elizabeth-powder.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-compelling.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-crucible-of-courage.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/catnip.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:21 am

All good recommendations starsnthesky7. amber lotus, exactly what do you want from the guy, 'the next level' may mean different things for different people. For example, do want love, a commitment, etc? starsnthesky7's recommendation 'Love Me' is idea if that is the next level meaning a loving relationship (that you want).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:45 am

wonderful! thank you so much for the suggestions.

I would like to explore our options. While I am not ready to complety dive into a commited relationship, I would like to work towards that abd build this relationship into something wonderful, meaningful and loving
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:16 pm

I'm with starsinthesky7, the Honey Jar is a real good "slow & steady" work that can (and should...if you want to do it, of course) be started RIGHT NOW. Also, the skull candle is a great idea and, honestly, one that I often forget about. I look forward to you posting in the future about what work you decided to do and about the results you get. Good luck to you amber lotus, and thank you to starsinthesky7.

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:51 am

I second that Joseph and good luck amber lotus!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:59 am

Amber lotus,

If you are not ready to move towards a committed relaitonship, then you have your own issues to deal with. You asked for a spell to help him become more committed however you are not ready? Well I would do some healing work for yourself, or whatever is holding you back from moving into a more committed relationship. I say this because you're mind set and emotions are not inline with the spellwork you are going to be doing. So lets say you do a love me spell kit, and then later you dont want him anymore because you are not ready...thats going to create problems.

I think you should get some healing products, and perhaps even some cut and clear to cut you away from PAST emotions/situations with others that make you apprehensive about moving on.

www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:41 pm

I apologize if I gave anyone the wrong impression.

I would like a committed relationship with this person, I see great potential in him. What I meant is that I don't want to rush into something. I want to take the time and really make this a wonderful and amazing loving relationship. But I would like to knudge him in that direction. As we all know, it always works better when a man thinks that it is his idea and he makes the move first :)

Thank you so much for everyone for the advice
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

ladydawn

back to friendship

Unread post by ladydawn » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:57 pm

things have gotten complicated between me and this guy, and i'd like to bring our relationship back to a friendship, at least for the time being. basically simplify things. any suggestions?

cabriellenil

Re: back to friendship

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:55 am

without knowing the details of the situation - how long has it been 'complicated', if there're other people involved, what kind of guy he is, etc. - it's rather hard for others to make recommendations. the first kind of products one would think of would be Separation, to 'break up' peacefully, but by the sound of it your relationship doesn't exactly need to be dissolved coz it hasn't been 'solid' either. if this guy is chasing after you even though you want to go, because he's confused/clingy, try Clarity and King of Solomon products for him to see the situation as it is, what he needs to do. if you don't mind him meeting another girl for now, do a drawing candle spell to draw him away from you towards an unknown, potential partner.

but maybe the simplest solution is to just talk it over with him, say things can't be the way they are now or you're not up for it for whatever reasons at this point, without burning bridges.

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:41 pm

well it's a bit more complicated than that. there's just a lot of tension between us because we went from friends to lovers, to friends-ish again and i want us to be friends the way we were before. he was my best guy friend before, and now i feel like i dont know how to communicate with him and we haven't spoken in a few weeks. we got in a minor fight, well i wouldnt call it a fight, i just expressed my disappointment in something he did to hurt me (wont go into details). ok it was by no means a fight, but we haven't spoken since then. before things got complicated it would have been really easy to clear the air, but when i start to have feelings for something im just waaaay overly cautious and unsure how to approach him.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:49 pm

if it's a good friend like that then he definitely deserves a conversation, and it sounds like you really just have to do it, rather than do spellwork to separate the two of you or anything like that.

don't know what products you have, or what you'd be willing to order. try a bit of honey on blue candles for peace first. then deer tongue's leaves, mercury oil and pink candles for communication. after that's accomplished, if you want to work a honey jar for reconciliation as friends, balm of gilead, cloves and forget-me-not are for friendship. just make sure you state that clearly in your petition.

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 pm

maybe some courage work for me to be be able to have that conversation? I was thinking cut and clear to remove romantic feelings, along with a healing or uncrossing vigil, then an attraction candle to attract friendship from him. what do you think of that method?

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Cut & clear and an egg cleansing to remove the sexual bond are usually good ideas. But be prepared that your friend may act erratic after the Cut & clear is done. He may distance himself for quite a while, or he may come chasing after you - there're times when the targets feel that cutting ties rather strongly and come running. Sometimes if the bond is just there, you'd need to do it a few times for the feelings to be gone. Or it can still be there afterwards, it really depends.

Healing would work if damage has been done to the relationship and that you see some 'acute' issues in you guys making up as friends, and only you can tell if that's called for. I'd be more inclined to use blue candles for peace/friendship, sweetening and friendship herbs in such situations. I wouldn't use Attraction coz it's rather strongly cinnamon-based, it's got a bit of 'heat' which I don't think you need at this point.

Overall it just sounds like you're afraid coz you have unresolved feelings. Maybe it's not courage, but clarity that you need which will help you find your resolve. If it's as complicated as you make it sound, I'd suggest you get a reading.

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:33 pm

ya that totally makes sense, thanks for all your help cabreillenil!

mrslight

Get him to follow me?

Unread post by mrslight » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:10 pm

Hello all :)

I am with a great guy, who incidentally I met online in March. After 4 weeks of speaking on the phone, online and on the web, we met up and hit it off instantly. I never had a guy so intensive and so romantic ever! He pulled out all of my seats, opened my door, kissed me constantly no matter where we were and held my hand from the second we met. Obviously I was in doubt about it continuing because we weren't girlfriend/boyfriend, but in May that changed and we all of a sudden became official "as he put it".

We everything is still the same. I still get complements, we text eachother all day every day and he still treats me great. However, it seems that we are stuck in that stage and nothing has moved forward. I mean we are sexually envolved and we go out every week, but it's like he acts like hes in love but he wont say it. Even when I mentioned how I felt, he said im glad babe this makes me very happy and he smiled and hugged me and as I said still treats me the same but he said when I get feelings Ill tell you but for now I have no new feelings to tell but I will soon I know. We constantly text how much we miss eachother and how were thinking of eachother when we donmt see one another, but still he dosent spark. The most he has said is that he feels I am his gift from God sent to make him happy....totally sweet.....but damn I want him to looooove me :)

What product should I use or conjure to kind of nudge him into love....or at least to get him into the "falling" stage. I just feel like my heart skips a beat everytime I see him and I think he knows it, because everytime I see him and I look at him like that hell kiss me and smile.

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Get him to follow me?

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:34 am

I would recommend you use the love me spellkit.

From the catalog:
"Love Me spiritual supplies are designed to draw a person of the opposite sex closer and cause him or her to openly declare feelings of love."

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

The spellkit comes with all the supplies and instructions.

sgm

problem with becoming too attached in relationships

Unread post by sgm » Wed May 09, 2012 6:59 pm

Hello my lucky mojo forum friends. I have a bad habit of becoming too attached and falling in love and becoming too serious in my relationships or lovers. at first it starts out simply sexual then i get attached and fall in love. I would really prefer to stay unemotional in my relationships. The men i get involved with do not get feelings nor fall in love with me. I do not want a serious relationship it is not to my benefit. But I just can't seem to keep from becoming emotionally involved. I hope that someone can help me.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: problem with becoming too attached in relationships

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed May 09, 2012 8:57 pm

I would think that working with Clarity products and/or King Solomon's Wisdom products could help you keep your intentions clear, and unclouded by unwanted emotional attachment. The question, however, seems to be that if you don't really want a serious relationship, and you get involved with men for whom serious, long-term commitment is not an option, why do you keep falling in love? In my (admittedly limited) experience, that sort of reflexive grasping is a symptom of wanting that affection to be reciprocated. You might consider the above-mentioned products as a means to explore the root of your own pattern of actions.

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
Two-Headed Doctor

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 10, 2012 2:15 am

I agree with dixieflatline. You need some king solomon wisdom and clarity products to help you make better decisions and have a clearer picture of the relationship you are getting yourself involved with.

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Thu May 10, 2012 11:14 am

I agree with Dixie also. Another option you may like to explore is building a good support system around you. Attracting good friends and associates to ... fulfill some of those needs for love, acceptance, and appreciation.

Also... I don't think it's at all unusual to become attached to the people you have sex with. I honestly feel (from a female perspective) that's quite normal and often expected. Even if you know you don't really want or need a serious romantic relationship at the moment, it doesn't mean you don't still want or need love, acceptance, appreciation, and the like. If you fulfill those needs in platonic relationships you may not look for such fulfillment with your bedroom buddies.

sgm

Unread post by sgm » Thu May 10, 2012 5:04 pm

Thank you so much for your advice. I will read into the clarity and king solomon products. I do need clarity of what i really want if a serious or not a serious relationship. I am a very sensitive person. And I do have a hard time separating my sexual and emotional feelings. I always mix them together. As if to me I cannot have intimacy if I do not have affection for the person. As That Girl commented it is normal. I think that it is the type of male friends i get involved with. So if I am a person that gets attached easily then I may need to find a gentleman that feels the same. I feel like as if i am playing with fire with these men. Again thank you sooo much. I love you guys. Thank you for existing in my life.

Allure22

I want him to want me.

Unread post by Allure22 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:41 am

Hello all!

So there is this guy. He and I have been talking for about 2 months. He is very wishy washy for lack of better words. He says he's into me but doesn't want to put his feelings on the table for fear that I might hurt him. I'm an attractive woman and I am a bit of a free spirit so I socialize with and easily gain the attention of other men. I keep telling him that I only want him though. Its almost like every 3 days he wants to start an argument with me.

I want him to stop focusing on me socializing with other men and focus on opening himself up to me. I really like him yall, but I can't seem to get him to FOCUS. :evil: I can remember being told to write our names on the brown paper bag with molasses and brown sugar in a jar and mix it up while talking to it for a few days, but I'm not completely sure how to do it. I also remember being told I could put his name and my name on brown paper bag with graveyard dirt and red pepper and put it in my shoe, but once again I am not completely sure how to do this either. I am not a big fan of oils they seem to have a distinctive smell and I know if I can recognize what type of oil it is somebody else can too. Please help me yall. I just want him to open up more and show more interest.

Thanks in advance all advice is welcomed,

Allure :oops:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: I want him to want me.

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 pm

1. You need to get a reading to see if you and him have the possibility of getting together

2. All the methods you mentioned I would not do. Putting him in your shoe is only dominating him that's not making him want you more, and I would not use molasses because it causes things to move slowly. I would either use a honey jar or a come to me spell kit. As for the oils you can mix them with lotions to mask the smell

But again I would get a reading to see what is really going on.

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:16 am

Well first of all you have to revisit your methods because although spirits aren't bound by the physical world they do still have some rules to obey by it. Thats just how order and chaos goes and how harmony is kept. You can do a spell to help sweeten your relationship but first you have to be committed to change yourself as well. Simple things as this that can be fixed just by a revisiting of attitude should not require spells or entice them as well. Spells are only conjured when we feel as if things are out of our control. However if you must work with a spirit or conjure a spell please follow @starsinthesky7's advice, doing this will do nothing but dominate him and eventually may even make him fear you to the point of where a relationship will no longer even be possible. Do a reflection before you seek a spell and if you seek a good spell to help you I would simply recommend you make a honey jar to sweeten your relationship, although this is commonly used simply for returning ex-lovers I found that it works just as well with a relationship undergoing problems and stress.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones

Allure22

Unread post by Allure22 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Thank you guys so much for the advice. As for the honey jar I'm do not know how to do this. Please tell me. I am very open to getting a reading however, those are really hard to come by in my town. :( Of course some people have signs in front of their houses, but I'm positive that they are all about money and not really telling me the truth or anyone for that matter. I don't want a tarot card reading or a crystal ball reading. I've had them before and nothing that I was ever told has come to pass or had any real relevance in my life. :roll: The one person I know is a real live root doctor, but she's nearly 100 years old now so her vision is fading. :(. I am very open to changing myself if it is going to allow me to have a better love life. What I do not want to do is put a spell on someone that may cause other problems in their life just because I want them to open up to me.

Thanks again,

Allure

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:53 am

Hi Allure,

To find out how to make and work a honey jar, you can find the information on the honey jar page made available by Miss Cat as well as by reading through the long thread on making and working honey jars. Both contain lots of usefull information which will guide you in your work. You can find those here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html & honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

For the reading, consider getting one of the talented and ethical rootworkers from AIRR help you out. They offer readings by phone, via skype or by email. Read through their bios here and choose one that you feel an affinity with: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers. Given that all of the AIRR members practice rootwork, they'll also be able to help you with practical spell-casting advice.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:07 am

I second aura... and add Blessing and Good Luck to your work.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 am

Allure22 wrote:I don't want a tarot card reading or a crystal ball reading. I've had them before and nothing that I was ever told has come to pass or had any real relevance in my life.

Many AIRR readers use tarot, but some use other methods of divination. Personally, I find oracle cards much more accurate and easier to use.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Allure22

Unread post by Allure22 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Thank you guys soooo much! You all have been extremely helpful.

Allure

Shaunlaveau

I want him to want me

Unread post by Shaunlaveau » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:17 pm

I like this man who I've known for a very long time. He says he doesn't like me but I know he does but, on the off chance he doesn't I need something that will make him think about me every second of the day. I want to be as if I'm his morning and evening star. could you please help?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: I want him to want me

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Shawnleo, you could work Follow me boy, Come to me, Look me over conjure to get his attention.

Follow Me Boy (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html)
Come to Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html)
Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: I want him to want me

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:09 am

Other ideas are Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) for a lasting love and Bewitching (to add allure and fascination).

If you are a gay man (sorry, I can't tell if you are a man or woman), add Lavender Love.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Love Unlimited
How to help my lover to confess his feelings for me?

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:24 am

I've been with my lover for a year now. I can tell he loves me but at this time does NOT wish to be in a committed relationship. Being that he's been engaged twice, I can tell he's been deeply hurt. He is scared to express his inner feelings for me for fear of his family and my baby daddy finding out. We have known each other for 20 years and know each other's families, children and ex's.

When we are together he feels so relaxed and enjoying the love and attention I give to him. Our lovemaking is still blazing hot and filled with passion.

My daughter loves him and both get along great.

My heart is yearning to hear him say what he really feels for me. I just want to be reassured of his feelings for me. If he tells me he loves me then I'll be satisfied and continue what we share until he's ready to go even further.

He believes that words carry power, and if he were to confess his feelings of love, then he'll have no choice but to change and commit to me.

What can I do to make him feel comfortable with confessing his feelings and making our relationship even stronger without his feeling fearful?

Any advice would be most helpful. Thank you.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, grammar, clarity

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: How to help my lover to confess his feelings for me?

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 am

Have you checked out the Influence Products threads or the Skull Candle Spell Working thread? You may find your answers, and a wealth of conversation, contained within...especially the Skull Candle thread.
Joseph Magnuson

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:07 am

No but i'm willing to give it a try. Is their any prayer i need to say along with this Influence Products threads or the Skull Candle? I figure as long as the sexual passion and close bond is their then chances are this could very well work :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:13 am

I suggest you read through the thread for many recommendations and variations on how this spell work can be done:

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html
Joseph Magnuson

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:27 am

You might try a Crucible of Courage vigil candle or a red candle (plain, figural, or skull) dressed with Crucible of Courage and Love Me oils. Many men have trouble expressing love verbally.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:11 am

Thank you Mama Micki!!! I'll do that as well.. I did try the honey jar but didn't add the rose pettles and lonstone. I wonder could that be the reason WHY it didn't work? I do have his hair tied to mine. So i'm hoping it would still work without the other 2 item

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:52 am

I've just found the CRUCIBLE OF COURAGE.. Funny thing is my lover is also a Leo :-).. O0o yeah i've gotta a feeling this is going to work just fine . Again thank you for pointing me into the right direction .

Love Unlimited
No love intended

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:12 pm

As you know my lover is scared of making any type of commitment to anyone. Therefore he's is somewhat open and dating other women (i knew that). I've known him for 20 years and have been with him for a year.

Tonight while talking to him i kinda realize that he may not see a future with me relationship wise. But do enjoy our relationship sexually.. I don't know if it's fear that his family & my ex finding out is the reason why he feels this way OR this is what he REALLY feels?

What do i do? I have deep feelings for him and wish to have a long lasting relationship with him. But if he don't see a life with me is there anything that can be done to help change his mind?

Feeling heart broken right now & unsure what to do. Help!!!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: No love intended

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:34 am

Honey, if he's been around you for 20 years and he can't make a commitment to you after all this time, you need to kick his butt to the curb. Do a Cut and Clear and move on; you deserve to have someone who wants to BE with you and commit to you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:57 pm

No0o0o..... We know each other for 20 years... As in know his family, ex's Kids.... I've been with him for a year now.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:08 pm

I understand that, but if after all those years of knowing you and dating you for a year he doesn't want to make a commitment, he obviously doesn't want the same things you want in life. Cut and Clear him and move on.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:15 pm

Thank you. I told him it's over. No need for any candles, oils or spells .

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Take time to heal and then you can find someone worthy of your love. When you are ready, let us know. Take care.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:07 pm

After this i'm not looking for relationship any more. Getting too old for this ( do he or don't he love me) crap. Thanks for the advice. I'm done .

Love Unlimited
How to use a Christmas gift as a luring charm?

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:12 am

I bough my lover a watch for Christmas.

Before i give it to him what spell and oil can i use to have him see me more often ?

Any ideas or suggestions?

Love Unlimited
St Helena

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm looking for a spell to make my lover say he loves/fall in love with me without fear of his family and my ex giving him any drama or judgement.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: St Helena

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:13 pm

To get someone to fall in love with you, and to see you more often, try the Come To Me and Love Me line of products.

To get his family to like you and not bother you guys, you can get a Peaceful Home or Influence honey jar kit and put their names in it, praying that they'll be sweet to you.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: How to use a Christmas gift as a luring charm?

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:17 pm

I'd get some Love Me oil or Fire of Love oil and very lightly dress the watch, praying that he will come see you more often in a loving way.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:03 pm

I don't know if the honey jar will help bring peace. I would need something that will help them accept our relationship without being angry or passing judgement on my lover.

He said we can't go far relationship wise because those are his standards he lives by.

I believe he's more concern with how they'll view him for being with his friend ex / baby mama, when there shouldn't be any judgment because my ex did went on to marry another woman while i was carrying my 3rd child.

I don't undertand WHY he still holds some kinda respect/loyalty to an abusive, evil man.

Love Unlimited
Re: How to use a Christmas gift as a luring charm?

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Thank you , will do. Sounds simple and easy to do. :-) PS: Will this also help in making me MORE of a priority in his life?

pooky

Unread post by pooky » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:03 pm

Im not an expert but i do think you should get a reading my a AIRR member. It will help clarify your issue/concerns.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 pm

I think that "accepting our relationship and not passing judgement" is a peaceful outcome that you want, hm? A honey jar will sweeten these people to you.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:13 pm

I put all your posts together for everyone to get a clearer picture of the situation. I guess you had a change of heart about this man. I split your thread about St. Helena and put the posts about the saint under "Religious Goods" and the rest right here.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Do i need anything personal from them to make the honey jar? Because i haven't seen or spoke to them in YEARS!!!

Won't be able to use the honey jar until he have the courage to No-1 LOVE ME WITH ALL OF HIS HEART!! and say it without being worried of being judge or being look at the wrong way.

Love Unlimited

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:39 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:Have you checked out the Influence Products threads or the Skull Candle Spell Working thread? You may find your answers, and a wealth of conversation, contained within...especially the Skull Candle thread.

Hmm.. No, would it work for my situation?

When i hear Skull i think of a more of a use for break up or wishing bad on someone. I didn't know it could also be use for love.

Love Unlimited
e: How to help my lover to confess his feelings for me?

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm looking for a petition that will help my lover fall in love & confess his feelings for me. He's VERY reserved with his feelings and moves he makes. Yet deep down i can tell their is love for me he's just being stubborn and not showing it.

Love Unlimited
How to attract a lover away from 3rd person?

Unread post by Love Unlimited » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:04 am

I now learn their is a 3rd person that have a hold on my lover. HOW can i remove that 3rd person without knowing her name? I want to do this asap!!!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: How to attract a lover away from 3rd person?

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:17 am

You can do a break up spell using Break Up supplies and just use the phrase "the other woman in my lover's life".

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”