• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 am

Spells to Overcome or Fix IRS State County Tax Issues

Spells to Overcome or Fix IRS State County Tax Issues

Unread postby avaliab » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:12 pm

Hello. Has anyone out there had any success with getting rid of a tax issue? The state where I reside is assessing more penalties and fees than the actual tax liability was over 8 years ago. I would appreciate any assistance with getting this matter resolved.

Thank you.
avaliab

Re: How To Overcome Tax Issues

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:49 pm

You might want to get a reading to see what is involved in getting this situation under control. Consider one of LM's readers...http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:01 am

I agree with jwmcclin--you may want to get a reading on the situation. If there are going to be legal proceedings you may want to start a court case honey jar. I would do a separate honey jar for the tax collectors--get their seal and names of the specific people you are dealing if possible and burn brown candle's on the honey jar anointed with LMC's Law Keep Away oil.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby avaliab » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Thank you for the replies. There is not going to be any legal proceedings. The state I live in, like most are trying to raise revenue. They dug up returns from 5 to 9 years ago. The amount of the original tax (which was small) is exacerbated by the compounded penalties and interest. The penalties and interest are more than the original tax amounts were. It was truly an oversight in not filing the state tax.

They will take payment arrangements, so I need to have the upper hand in negotiating this amount WAAAAAAAY down to what is either reasonable OR have them just cancel the debt because it is very old.

Would a bend over, commanding, or law stay away ritual would work best? I did a freezer spell over a year ago when I received the first assessment. I had the name of an auditor, and I put the whole thing in the freezer. I did not hear anything until last week since that freezer spell. I just need this to go away.

Thank you.
avaliab

Gov't wants to close his business & Irs has a lien on him!

Unread postby mimiso » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Hello All..
I'm hoping someone can help.

My father's in deep financial debt right now.. and the city inspectors want to close down his business & the IRS has a lien on him. What can I do to keep the government off of his back, and get rid of the lean?

Thank You in advance
mimiso

Re: Gov't wants to close his business & Irs has a lien on him!

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:32 am

I have been waiting to see if anyone would respond to this one. I feel bad for your Dad; however, there are some "miracles" that occur in situations and legal help, and some which do not. The only thing that comes to my mind would be the LM court case products and St Jude. (because Saint Jude is the helper of the hopeless-- and if this was a Good business and your father's dream I recommend.) In this economy of the last several years, maybe he could not keep up with the taxes. This has happened to many people. Now, the city inspectors are another story. Are these Health inspectors? Is this a restaurant?
Once the IRS gets a grip, the situation is pretty BAD. I wish I had something more positive to say, because this is your Dad; however, it sounds like there are some formidable foes out there right now.
I try to the best of my ability to be positive in my posts while being honest and true. I recommend some legal advice, especially a tax attorney in this case. You can back up what your Dad does legally (by way of getting some legal advice from a tax attorney) with the LMproducts mentioned above.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimiso » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Thank You so much triple threat, I truly appreciate you responding to my post. I actually found the ammonia spell to help, and the freezer spell, too :) and journaling positive thoughts and intentions.
mimiso

Unread postby mimiso » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 pm

It's a motel business. and his old accountant had cancer, screwed something up, then passed away. Right now the IRS temporarily took the lien away because we disputed it. I will definitely get Lucky Mojo Ccurt Case products. Thanks triplethreat!
mimiso

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:12 am

You are welcome. Many professionals have an insurance coverage called "Errors and Ommissions". I am not speaking ill of the accountant; however, if it was the fault of the accountant, the "Errors and Ommissions Coverage" might help if you need to file a claim-- even though he passed away.
The freezer spell is AWESOME!!!!! Best of wishes for you and your Dad!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimiso » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Thank you so much for your support triplethreat. I send lots of positive energy your way. To update you, we froze the inspector's names, and wrote a petition to pass... and they passed the inspection!!!!!! Thank you so much, I will tell my dad to look into the errors and ommissions. I have to figure something out to turning the temporarily taking the lien off permanently.

love & light!
mimiso

Unread postby mimiso » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:15 am

i have to say, the ammonia jar kind of helped with this situation!
mimiso

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:11 am

Great mimiso!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:04 am

Awsome mimiso!!!! Way to Go and thanks for share and update!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

taxes

Unread postby BLACKCAT20 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:46 pm

the state of maryland has been taking my taxes for yrs now, i have never received any tax money from them at all ,this year i need help and my money, is there a saint or spell i could use to make sure i get all my money an what they have stolen from me from all the yrs past.
BLACKCAT20

Re: taxes

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Seek the help of an Accountant or a Tax Attorney and work some some pay me and compelling products:http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Federal tax(available online) only goes back three years and by law and that is all I can say, you need to check into your own state laws to find out your rights and your entitlements are in your State.
also there are several tips in Miss Cat's book, Hoodoo and Herb and Root Magic that can be very beneficial:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Good luck and take care!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Very cute and correct Triplethreat. I was thinking along the same lines but with an additive. You said they 'take' your money? Im not getting that...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BLACKCAT20 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:43 pm

when i say take my money i was meaning 2 say that i always have filed taxes, but every year they say i owe, an i know i dont owe nothing to them flesh eatin demons im just fed up wit this whole system in the u.s, an we suppose to be the richest country pleassse, thank u guys 4 yall help lost out on this 1.
BLACKCAT20

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:07 pm

You know how they say you can't cheat death or taxes? Well, I cheated one, and it was not taxes. There is a reason I am on my "box" telling you to get the book. Ok. So what. You have to pay the taxes. Wouldn't you like to have a great way to know how to draw money where you don't have to worry???
If you get the book, and find something that interests you and your dreams goals and aspirations order it!!! Don't let The Book sit there and collect dust, and before you say, Triple, I don't have the money. Yes you do. We all do. I have made decisions and shuffled bills too since being here and the lights are still on. :)
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Well some of us have cheated death ;-)

Well we all have to pay taxes. It isn't wise to avoid that. If you have an issue with your tax return hire a tax attorney, or even an accountant to look over your books and find out what is going wrong here. It isn't a matter of stealing, it is a matter of either you reporting incorrect tax information, or something else.

Products to help you with this matter would be Law Keep Away to keep them from coming after you, Compelling to compel them to give you a tax return, and Money Stay with Me so they can't take too much money from you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

State Tax Authority is Harassing Me

Unread postby sunseer88 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Hi, the State Comptroller who collects taxes in my state is asking to review my 2008 Tax return. Then want all receipts etc. I have never been audited or anything so I a m scared. I really can't afford to have to pay any extra monies. Of course 2008 was the year I moved so my records were not as well maintained, any other year and I would have been straight. I will be able to produce much of the information requested, but I am worried about it.. I would like something so that they don't "come after" me for any more money, and make sure that their probing is limited and does not continue to other tax years or affect any other members of my household.. I was thinking law Keeo away but since they already sent me the inquiry notice, I am not sure if this would help. It's not really before a judge or anything so not sure if court case would work. For now, all I have to do is send in the documents..

Any suggestions to get them off my back, maybe something to lose track of me in the system etc. Thanks.
sunseer88

Re: State Tax Authority is Harassing Me

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:59 pm

Law Keep Away is the way to go. Dress your papers in powders and light candles on the department's name.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Need help with paperwork, contracts, taxes, etc

Unread postby curiosity » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:49 am

Hi! Thank you in advance for your good advice, LM people. I am a self-employed freelancer and all of my work is above-board. Therefore everything I do generates a mountain of contracts, tax forms, statements, invoices and PAPERWORK. I need all this stuff to flow smoothly for me to get paid on my jobs and free up my time for more work, but it almost never flows smoothly. I don't think I'm crossed or anything like that--people in my field are notoriously sloppy with this stuff. My problems aren't uncommon. But I want them to stop!

I have a success/career/money altar that has been going great--lots of wonderful new opportunities are coming my way, but these paperwork issues are clogging the pipes and taking a lot of fun out of of it. I work with St Expedite putting out fires as they arise, and he always comes through for me, but I need help with building a stable situation so I don't have to keep imposing on his kindness!

So I'm hoping to find a saint/diety/herb/condition product/WHATEVER that can help me address these issues in more of a long term way--bring order to the chaos, get people to respond to my needs in this area, and just generally make sure that everyone I work with gets their act together and gets me what i need so I can get paid & move on & free up my time for more work. BTW, the people involved change all the time--so working on *specific* people probably wouldn't get me too far.

Thank you in advance for your good advice!
curiosity

Re: Need help with paperwork, contracts, taxes, etc

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:57 am

I also work freelance too so I understand your situation. I burn an orange candle dressed with Road Opener and a Purple one dressed with John the Conqueror + Crown of Success oils every week, in addition to my money/work drawing work. I also work with RO incense or lemongrass. I'm specific in asking for 'power over situations and work contacts', 'clear path for success and money coming in', etc. This works for me. From the way all the candles burn, I can usually tell which area is going well or needs fixing during the week, so I get prepared.
cabriellenil

Unread postby curiosity » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:39 pm

Thank you so much cabriellenil! I didn't have Road Opener or John the Conquerer handy but I was really eager to start immediately because your advice felt really right (next week I'll go by the LM store and get Road Opener). So I used white candles, one with Blessing and one with CoS & Master Key. Since I had such a mess I decided to do this daily for at least a week. I set a clear intent as you suggested.

Already I found a new lawyer, got a bunch of people to return my calls/emails, and basically straightened out a bunch of dumb stuff that had really been bugging me. What great advice and thank you so much again! All this stuff that had been weighing me down now, while not entirely resolved, definitely has an end in sight now.

I know there's lots of spots around the LM universe where I can read up on candle divination, but if you have the desire/time I would love to hear how you do it in this specific situation--and no worries if you don't have the time or inclination to get into it, of course.

Thank you! I am very grateful for your help.
curiosity

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Hi curiosity - ah yes, white candles dressed with Blessing oil are also a good idea. When I just start a new working, or have to do some extra work on a situation, I have these white candles set besides my main candle as well and pray that things will be off to a good start/get the needed boost.

I also suggest you add cinnamon powder, sugar and chamomile to your money drawing work. Good for drawing and also protection of your money.

As for how I read the candle flames and stuff - oh, it's fairly simple. I work these road opening, success and money drawing candles on a regular basis, sometimes on separate days or in one go on Sunday morning. Esp. when I work them together, say the success candle might have a obviously higher flame and during the week I tend to get good news in that area, like I get a call/invitation to do something from a professional contact. Or the green candle burns really bright and I get news about a possible grant. Also, sometimes the flames go a bit funny the whole time, like there's a strange draft even though I have all the windows closed. That for me tends to mean interference, or that there's still a lot of tension/pressure surrounding the situation and it won't clear up quickly. Once you work this consistently, you can just tell.
cabriellenil

Unread postby curiosity » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Thanks again for more good advice, I really appreciate it! I already have cinnamon but I will definitely add sugar & chamomile as you suggest.

Funny story: I did my CoS candle this morning, and right before a call I looked over and it was, as you say, as if a draft was in the room. And no big problem, but the call didn't go quite as good as I hoped. It wasn't bad but it wasn't exactly CROWNED WITH SUCCESS, if that makes sense! So I'm learning:)

Thanks!
curiosity

Unread postby double » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:45 pm

can some look at my case on line,I wish I know about dressingmy paperwork.
double

Unread postby aura » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Hi januarymc,

to find out how to dress your paperwork and use powders in general, you can read through the following information:

http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html#papers
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

IRS problems

Unread postby cftdrw » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 am

I need help with a mistake the IRS has made. How/what can I do to put my case in favor and reversing the ruling?
cftdrw

Re: IRS problems

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Get a Court Case honey jar. If you know the name of the IRS agent, put his or her name in the jar. You can also use the notice they sent you. Make a copy for your records and use the original in your work.

You can also get a Court Case vigil candle, or dress a brown candle with Court Case oil. Lucky Mojo also has a Court Case Spell Kit.

You may need an attorney to help you. Use Court Case and Attraction to find the right one.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

unfiled taxes and tax amnesty..

Unread postby ChokatLily » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Hello all,

i have not filed my taxes for a few years ( I live in Canada ) though during those years i did not really make any substantial amount of money ( living with parents, poor mental health ), and because of that,i dont owe the government money for the money i made, the only money i would owe are late tax filing fees which is a percentage of the money i made for that year. But I still might end up being charged quite a bit and i fear a long complicated bureaucratic process, i would like to perform some work to soften the consequences and ease the complication of what might ensue when i turn myself over. could i work a honey jar for an establishment like the canada tax revenue agency without the names of individuals? should i include the name and concerns of the accountant that i hire? Or i guess maybe i should slowly add the concerns of the individuals as they become involved in my case?

thanks
ChokatLily

Re: unfiled taxes and tax amnesty..

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:51 pm

This Forum is not a substitute for any legal or tax advice. Seek the advice of an accountant or an attorney.

You could work with a Honey Jar and Law Keep away.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

also protection spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Good luck and take care!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: unfiled taxes and tax amnesty..

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:51 pm

I like Miss Tammie Lee's advice. Definitely seek the advice of an accountant and/or attorney -- and when you begin to do so, dress your phone and computer with Court Case and King Solomon Wisdom products.

If you also do a honey jar -- and you could write the petition on "all employees and officials of the Canada Tax Revenue Agency" -- don't forget to include five-finger grass and bay leaf to gain favor.

Now, you could replace Court Case with Law Keep Away, but I don't think you should use them together.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cftdrw » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:41 am

The problem still exists so thanks for referring me to the court case spell kit.
cftdrw

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:30 pm

Mama Micki wrote:You may need an attorney to help you. Use Court Case and Attraction to find the right one.

And when you have found your attorney, bless his work with King Solomon Wisdom and Court Case supplies.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Keep the IRS off my back!

Unread postby KrystalK » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:38 pm

Just found out that someone filled the same dependent, suspecting the ex because he has done it before when my kids and I were living with a friend and he claimed my children without legal rights to do so.

I have the proof to prove for my dependents , and I am ready to start the amending process. It just that right after I claimed I was so sure that I trashed all my recorded records of my income. And it doesn't help that a lot of my income was paid directly cash.

I don't want the men in black suits looking over my return for anything other than to prove the dependency/ I don't want them questioning my income to the point where now I have no proof. My return had no problems last year when I started the business.
KrystalK

Re: Keep the IRS off my back!

Unread postby j82 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:47 pm

im not a 100% but id think the products used to keep cops away or keep lucrative jobs secure would work in this area. Maybe even stop gossip. Can always put the whole IRS in a honey jar ;) lol.
j82

Unread postby KrystalK » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:54 am

Could you recommend a product by name?

or a specific spell?

I remember hearing something when I was younger about "wheat pennies" and tansy to keep the police away or something of that sort also...don't know much about these types of works I usually deal with healing spells etc...
KrystalK

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Law Keep Away would be something to check out as there are various Products available under that name.

Best of luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sonia Rosa » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:40 am

I would say get the Law Keep Away spell kit which I believe is designed specifically for your concerns. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-law-keep-away.html.

Also if you feel inclined to stop having people talk about you, get the Stop Gossip honey jar and keep that running in the background while you do your Law Keep Away spell work. http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-stop-gossip.html
Sonia Rosa
Sonia Rosa

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole