Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Prevent Someone Being Promoted on the Job

ms_krstin

Spells to Prevent Someone Being Promoted on the Job

Unread post by ms_krstin » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 am

hi lm fam..i have this officemate who is up for promotion.She does not deserve to be promoted because she tries to destroy other people in our office by talking behind their backs and trying to get close with the manager who is also a rude and nasty, evil if i may say so. What should i do with these two persons? Please help, if she gets to be promoted our life would be hell.There are other kind and deserving people in our office who deserves this promotion. urgent help pls. Also what can i do with the rude manager who she tries to get close with. Thank you.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: for someone not to be promoted

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:12 am

You can put the manager and the problem employee in a break up bottle so that their relationship sours.
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

AmaSarah
How to STOP a job promotion

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun May 02, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi, Just learned my ex is getting offered a job placement 12-hours-in-a-plane away. I wouldn't interfere if he were thrilled but he looked so dejected when he told me. (He was placed there once before and was so happy to finally be home again.)

Plus, I'm making some good strides with my spell work on getting him back.

So, is there anything to stop someone's professional success? (without hurting all the good Reconciliation / Come to Me /Skull Work / Road Opener / Healing / Cleansing work I'm doing.)

thanks...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: How to STOP a job promotion

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Hmm. Perhaps some Stay At Home products would help - just use the petition to keep him bound to your town, rather than your home.

However, you are already doing a good deal of work, so you may wish to get a professional to help you out with some of the workload.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

nana664
Making my rivals lose interest in the job

Unread post by nana664 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:54 pm

There's no word on promotions on my job yet, but I wanted to start on this early anyway. So far I did a little freezer spell with a lemon with the petition "all of my competitors for ___ job at ___" and alum inside (it was all I had at the time). My goal was to keep my rivals from saying the right things in the interview. Now I found out that even if they don't do well in the interview, they can still get the job if a buddy interviews them. :(

What I would like to do now is keep my rivals from being interested in the job. When the notices go out and they don't respond, I will get an interview. Is there a way that I can turn them off from the job and not respond? Thank you.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

nana664
Re: Making my rivals lose interest in the job

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:40 am

Any advice?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:02 am

I Can You Can't products are made to triumph over rivals. You can add Steady Work and/or Crown of Success to get the job.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:59 pm

I used the I Can, You Can't conjure, it worked just the way it says; however, one thing, make sure you include what Mama Micki recommended, something to draw this to you, Steady Work, Attraction, Crown of Success work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 am

Thank you both. I will follow your advice.

hummingbird

I Can You Can't Products ICYC

Unread post by hummingbird » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:14 pm

The write-up for I Can You Can't Products ICYC reads "alleged to hold another person back so that you can get ahead".

When you "hold another person back" are you jinxing them, dominating them, or what exactly are you doing to hold them back?

If the other person you are trying to hold back does jinx killer, uncrossing, road opener, van van or hindu grass work, will that negate the I Can You Can't work against them?

If the other person you are trying to hold back does reversal work, will that make it so that they can and I can't?

Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: I Can You Can't Products ICYC

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:36 pm

clarity, I Can, You Can't is used to enhance your position in situations where there is competition, jobs per se' It gives you a leg up (in other words), and not necessarily jinxing someone. At least that's my 2 cents.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:31 pm

clarity wrote:The write-up for I Can You Can't Products ICYC reads "alleged to hold another person back so that you can get ahead".

When you "hold another person back" are you jinxing them, dominating them, or what exactly are you doing to hold them back?
Think of it as "cutting in line."
If the other person you are trying to hold back does jinx killer, uncrossing, road opener, van van or hindu grass work, will that negate the I Can You Can't work against them?
It might, if they catch on before you get what you want out of the situation.
If the other person you are trying to hold back does reversal work, will that make it so that they can and I can't?
You know, I never thought of that. I bet it would.

And this is why we do sneaky tricks, clarity -- the less people are aware of our work, the more room we have to achieve our goals.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

hummingbird

Unread post by hummingbird » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:42 am

Thank you MissMichaele and jwmcclin. I appreciate the time and care you put into responding to my questions. Your answers helped a lot.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”