Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Prevent Someone from Moving Travelling Vacationing

Maxine2

Spells to Prevent Someone from Moving Travelling Vacationing

Unread post by Maxine2 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:06 am

Ok I read this thread and being that I am new to hoodoo spellwork it only answered half my question I wanted to pose on here.

Long story short, like this poster on this thread I want to keep my mom, dad and I from going on a trip to Montreal or anywhere else in Canada. I just don’t want my dad especially to go to Canada his evil abusive family lives up there and my dad chases after family members who don’t like him and invites himself over to their homes (without invitation). It’s a very needy trait my dad has he gravitates to people who can stand him or are arrogant and nasty like him.

I read in this thread link influence-&-change-someoneʼs-mind-spell--t5367.html
above that I can at least change the person’s mind by using essence of bend over powder or oil as one trick I can apply to my situation. But the problem is my dad is stubborn and even if he has no money to go on vacation anywhere he tends to find money from other places. One of his business includes selling cars, he is looking to sell one of our cars to make some vacation spending money happen for him so he can go on this trip.

Is there anyway I can stop that car from being sold hence my dad doesn’t make money and he can’t find other means to find money to go on this trip???

Is there anyway way I can STOP or disrupt this trip from EVER happening in the future (without any harm to anyone; well I would like my wicked dad to endure a little downturn & humility (which he doesn’t have)?

Would jinxing powders or oils work in a situation like this?
Are there any other ingredients I can purchase to make this trip a distant memory and not happen at all?

I’m on a tight budget here but I’m willing to try anything but it has to be done discreetly or my family will hurt me if they saw me trying magickal type practices like this (actually they could disown me but chance I am willing to take for this trip to Canada NOT to happen.)

Thank you to all who answer my question.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Stop a situation from happening?

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Commanding/essence of bend over products are what you are looking for. LM sells a essence of bendover kit which for a person on a budget is a great purchase comes with everything you need. Also there is a spell discussed on this forum a lot using a skull candle to influence a person, that would be a good additive to convice dad not to take the trip. Also if he is influenced by their evil as you said, then praying to St. Michael to keep him away from them. personally I would not put crossing powder on the car but thats just me. though if your dad is wicked and you want to punish him then go for it.. perhaps hotfooting the family that you want to keep away or using a vinagar jar to make them fight before the trip would be suitable. as with the powders and stuff that come with the kit you can put it in dads shoes after commanding what you want done, dust items he will touch put some in his hat after telling it what to do IE dont go on the trip.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Maxine2

Unread post by Maxine2 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:12 pm

j82 wrote:Commanding/essence of bend over products are what you are looking for. LM sells a essence of bendover kit which for a person on a budget is a great purchase comes with everything you need. Also there is a spell discussed on this forum a lot using a skull candle to influence a person, that would be a good additive to convice dad not to take the trip. Also if he is influenced by their evil as you said, then praying to St. Michael to keep him away from them. personally I would not put crossing powder on the car but thats just me. though if your dad is wicked and you want to punish him then go for it.. perhaps hotfooting the family that you want to keep away or using a vinagar jar to make them fight before the trip would be suitable. as with the powders and stuff that come with the kit you can put it in dads shoes after commanding what you want done, dust items he will touch put some in his hat after telling it what to do IE dont go on the trip.

j82 I already understand that I need commanding & bendover powders and oils...I would like to get the bendnover kit but I can't store these kits or tools around the home I live at. I'm going to stick to ordering powders and oils to anoint his personal effects with and hope he will chnage his tune to NO I am not going to canada. I have this part of the equation down, its just my dad is very stubborn obstinate man who has to have his own way and I want to shut down every financial avenue for him not to be able to go on this trip to canada and not to drag me & my mom along with him.

And I didn't mention anything about crossing powders to apply to the car he is thinking about selling in my post before (that's a bit to harsh for my taste.) I said would sprinkling some jinxing powder to keep the car from selling or keep him from getting any financial funds to even travel to montreal canada be OK? Other than bend over over looking for a trick, powder, or ingredient to stop this trip form ever happening now or in the future???

But I really do appreciate your reply back to me j82. Thank you will definitely consider everything you gave me here.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Well the kit is not a big item for starters most come with a candle, insence, oils, powders and a mojo which you keep hidden and wear ( most of LM spell kits there are variations). many people who practice hoodoo keep it secret infact I think its prefered, no one wants the world knowing they are doing work on another. If you cant do the work for one reason or another, and considering you mentioned a small budget, you might want to contact a worker and see if they can do some essence of bendover work for you..some workers do offer a good resonable price for the service. Also LM sets candles I would order the essence of bendover and commanding candle to be burned while you do the work and up to the time of the decision and trip. Use the powders on dad as discussed. I must have confused your question with crossing powder with the car. Well really if you want to mess up his finances then yes you are crossing him, but keep in mind you also live at home so how will this effect you. essence of bendover will make him bend to your will, its a humbeling powder.. commanding forces them to your will, crossing makes harsh conditions to prevent their will. there are more then one way to your cause it really depends on how you want to handle it. the two herbs that stick out that you want in my mind are licorice and calamus. the powders you mentioned i would put a small portion in the 4 corners of the room and one in the center (under a rug) pray to influence dad when laying them.. then have a conversation about not doing the trip. other work honestly I think will involve use of candles and other items you are not willing to work.. yes you can make a doll baby of dad and when he sleeps tell him what to do, as for the car if not jinx work then tackel it from the perspective of keeping the car with the family and keeping dads money at home..good luck

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:38 pm

Maxine wrote:And I didn't mention anything about crossing powders to apply to the car he is thinking about selling in my post before (that's a bit to harsh for my taste.) I said would sprinkling some jinxing powder to keep the car from selling or keep him from getting any financial funds to even travel to montreal canada be OK? Other than bend over over looking for a trick, powder, or ingredient to stop this trip form ever happening now or in the future???
I get the feeling that you believe that Jinxing is somehow different then crossing people up,yes? It isn't really. Crossing, as a term, is very much African American, while the term jinx is a bit more commonly heard outside of black community. And tho the formulas are different they are both meant to hurt, damage and curse someone. So just because your think Jinxing Sachet Powder is somehow weaker then Crossing dosent make it true.Its not as bad as Goofer Dust, but its not any nicer then Crossing. Just FYI.
HRCC Student #1559

Maxine2

Unread post by Maxine2 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:48 am

j82 no worries I see wwhat direction you are headed with the LM products you mentioned & I will definitely look into those as well. Definitely gonna have to check out the dressed essence of bend over type candles.

As for the kits, its not that I don't want to get those but everything in a kit has to be used in conjunction for it to work together (i.e I can't burn the incense in or outside of the house again family lives in this house and the minute they feel or smell anything difference I'm as good as in trouble with, them deep trouble.) Candles I can burn for a few hours and even those I would have to snuff out really fast when anyone else in the family drops by the house, privacy to work tricks and stuff is gonna have to take some creative timing on my part that's all.

HailDiscordia, I was told from a friend who studies a boaatload of other types of magicks that crossing powder is a bit more severe than jinxing powder (definitely NOT discounting that jinxing isn't going to bring its own type of discordant type of energy either). But I am looking for a one stop shop type of ingredient I can purchase from LM along with j82's suggesstions that will stop this trip or this outcome of the trip form happening in the first place at all or even in the future should he get the urge to visit his know it all, arrogant pushy family in Canada (and always drags me with him otherwise he tends to throttle e around a bit & scream his head off at me till he gets his way :( see that part I didn't want to reveal but just wante dto let you know the type of personality I am dealing with.

Plus I'm wondering if I buy those candles or powders do I need to replenish or re apply them to wherever he is to keep this trip or my dad's decision to stay at a NO we aren't going to Canada? I guess changing the outcome of situation is what I am looking to do....

Thank you so much to both of you for blessing me with utter patience towards my question (really new at this, just want to be smart and safe when I lay thse tricks) I really do appreciate.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:46 am

The candles it comes with i beleive you burn in sections for 7 days which means you burn the candle for about 20 minutes. If that helps with planning purposes. Also being you want to influence him id burn it when he is sleeping, this would also help a little with secrecy because you would do it early in the morning or late at night. the 7 day candles if you have LM set them yes id have them relit ask them to send an email report. I would have those reset till the day/time of the trip, to back up your work and will on dad. the powders yes you would reapply on items to keep influencing dad.

theusurper

how to change his mind about us moving to another country

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 am

he want to buy property in his country. i want to make a freezer spell on that, because i don't want to move to that country.

what can i do? what spell is good for this situation? what kind of herbs, candles, everything i can use to stop this idea?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: how to change his mind about us moving to another country

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:40 pm

theusurper, you are correct that a freezer spell is a good way to go on this situation. The thing is, it is complex work, and there is no one spell kit or one spell that will handle it all. Depending on your own level of expertise or experience, you may wish to hire a rootworker to help you.

Basically you want is to block (Barberry), shut up (Alum), and sour (Vinegar) everything this country and freeze them. Use pictures of places there and a map of the country -- not the person you love. You will also need to freeze his money (use money he gave you) and even destroy (Destruction) the country itself in a symbolic way. Try not to cause an earthquake there, but, seriously, work some Destruction on the country so that it loses its appeal to him.

See http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Then, work on his mind OUTSIDE the freezer, using a doll on him (not in the freezer). Confuse his thoughts (Confusion), reverse his thinking (Reversing) , take control of the situation (Controlling) , and make him do what you want (Essence of Bend-Over).

Get him to love the country you are now with dirt from around the home, Money House Blessing, House Blessing, and Stay at Home. Bury the doll in back of the house, and nail it down in both hands and both feet so he cannot leave.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:50 am

Thank you, Miss Cat, can you believe me that last night i was thinking about all that things you are telling me now. I was looking in my mind what i can do the only thing i didn't know what kind of herbs. thank you, thank you. one more thing the money blessing ,house blessing and stay at home are oils or sachet.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:34 am

Hiring a professional may be the way to go with this one as Miss cat indicated. There is a good deal of work that might need to be done.

One way you can freeze him from going to the other country is to put in in a jar, line the jar with the map of the country you want him to stay in, put in your herbs and liquids and freeze that along with your petition that he remain in the country shown on the map, unable to move away, or go elsewhere.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 am

can you recommend the root worker to do this work.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:23 pm

theusurper wrote:can you recommend the root worker to do this work.
No.

This forum is to help people chose and use LuckyMojo products, not to help people chose a rootworker. You can ask people in private messages if you want. I suggest you read each workers page at the AIRR and pick the one that seems best to you.
HRCC Student #1559

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:15 pm

theusurper,

go to www.readersandrootworkers.org and pick someone to contact to see if they will work with you.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:57 am

Especially for Miss Cat. Ok he invited me to go to his country this month and i going for 5 days, my question is Miss Cat, do you think is good idea bring some soil from his country to do my spell? At first i told him that i don't want to go but them i thought that is good idea just with that purpose. What you think? I have a reading schedule with you for this month.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Personally, I would see that it would be better for you to get something from him. I dont see the connection of getting some dirt from his country. I mean you could use it in spell work some kind of way, and it would be even BETTER if you could get dirt from his shoe, or under his shoe, or a foot track. I would make sure you get some personal concerns.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

birdsong
Stop someone from traveling

Unread post by birdsong » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi there everyone ~ this is my first post!
So I'd like some advice on how to put a stop or postpone someone's travel plans. The thing is - he has already bought the airplane tickets but he's not due to travel for another 2 months so I was hoping that would give me enough time to work some influence on the situation. Basically it's a multi-step love spell and this is only a portion of it.

If you need me to go more into the details, just let me know. I was wondering if a freezer spell would be appropriate or if there are other methods I should employ?

Thanks in advance.
-B

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Stop someone from traveling

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:43 pm

You could do a freezer spell, a Stay with Me spell, a compelling, Essence of Bend Over, or Do as I say spell--there are many options. I would recommend that you get a reading from one of us at: www.readersandrootworkers.org to consult on the spell work and the best direction to take it in.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

birdsong

Unread post by birdsong » Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Thank you, Ms. Bri. Unfortunately I cannot afford a reading at the moment but will look into the spells that you've suggested. Thanks!

Issotta

Stopping my husband's voluntary deployment

Unread post by Issotta » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:59 am

I wonder if anyone can help with this?

My husband has already been to the middle east with the army national guard and has now decided that he wants to volunteer to go back for another deployment to "take care of the family" financially and also because he is feeling lost about what to do in life.

This is all very admirable but conditions exist that would make it very hard on the family, would seriously harm our marriage and would wreck him as a human being. It took him a year and a half to put himself back together after the last deployment as it is, and this one would be much more dangerous. He doesn't have to go, he just thinks that he should and that he "needs this" , etc.

I have a good job, we don't need the money and I know he is about to make a giant mistake that will hurt him and all of us, including our newborn daughter.

So...I have tried talking (and crying, yelling and carrying on.....), I have tried working with him and a counselor, I have tried everything mundane I could think of and now it's time to step it up.

I was leaning toward something like a Crossing spell, but I need him to feel good about staying home so maybe Crossing isn't the way to go.

What about a Compelling spell, so he feels compelled to stay home and therefore feels good about that decision?

I was thinking about maybe one of the more compelling love spells so he doesn't want to leave me but it's based on positive feelings. Not sure.

Any thoughts?
Thanks!
Jessica in Michigan

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Stopping my husband's voluntary deployment

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:02 am

Geez, i wouldn't choose either of those -- what about a Stay With Me spell or a Stay at Home spell? Those make more sense to me, especially if followed by, or backed up with, some Uncrossing and Clarity work for him.

Stay With Me: http://luckymojo.com/products-stay-with-me.html

Stay at Home: http://luckymojo.com/products-stay-at-home.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Issotta

Unread post by Issotta » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:14 am

This helps a lot! Don't know why Stay With Me didn't occur to me. I'm agitated enough that I thought I better ask for some expert advice. Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Yeah, i'm all Ms. Sweetness N. Light -- make a honey jar for him and all family members, and get him all tangled up in the family. Family First. Stay with the Family. Love the Family. Be Here. Stay Here. We Love You. Stay Home. That kind of thing. Plus you have a terrible battle now for his soul, due to PTSD.
catherine yronwode

ebony81
HRCC Student
Help With Getting Boyfriend's Duty Station Close To My Home

Unread post by ebony81 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Hello Everyone,

I would like advice on how to get my boyfriend's first duty station to be at the Army post closest to my house in North Carolina. He is currently in Maryland for his Army job training, and he does not know where he will be stationed after his training. I have LM Compelling and Essence of Bend Over Oils, along with Commanding sachet powder. I'm not sure if I should target the US Army, his command, or his unit. Can anyone suggest a spell or products to use for my situation? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated :)

Maljen
Re: Help With Getting Boyfriend's Duty Station Close To My Home

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Is he already assigned to a unit, or is he up to pick his next duty station? My husband is Navy so I think the Army does things slightly different, but I've had some success getting the Navy to do things I've needed them to do.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Olivialeigh
Prevent Someone from Moving, Travelling, Vacationing

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Hi everyone, I have quick question on which products would be more appropriate for my situation

My boyfriend can be somewhat selfish sometimes. He recently brought to my attention that hes planning on "possibly" spending his summer with a bunch of degenerate whores and drunken losers at the beach (They openly hate me and he knows i would not be able to go to this place). While I expressed concern about this choice, he didnt seem to really "get it" I feel that anyone in a serious relationship wouldnt even entertain an idea like this.

My question is : would it be more appropriate to use a clarity/wisdom candle to show him that he is indeed being selfish, and this choice would put a strain on our relationship , and that its not appropriate or MATURE for a man in his mid-thirties to be engaged in such juvenile activities. If he was single I obviously wouldnt care, but there are so many reasons i feel this is inappropriate, one being that we wouldnt see eachother all summer and second, that hed be spending time with girls who throw themselves at him and have tried to hook up with him behind my back and have openly cursed me off for no reason... and a bunch of single drunk guys who are out to hook up.

In every other aspect of our relationship things are wonderful, but I feel like if he makes this choice, our relationship will not survive it.

would a stay with me candle be more appropriate? My friends think I should probably just dump him hahaha, but Id rather not go to extremes if a little hoodoo nudge can open his eyes to his selfishness.
I Appreciate any help!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator
Re: Stay with me vs. wisdom and clarity?

Unread post by Mary Bee » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Stay With Me and Love Me products would be a good bet in this situation. I'd burn a candle of each product on his name paper, and also get the sachet powders of each product, mix them together and dress his shoes and socks while commanding out loud that he loves you alone and stays with you. You may also want to try Stay At Home products too, so he'll stay with you at home and not just stay in the relationship.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Olivialeigh
Re: Stay with me vs. wisdom and clarity?

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Thanks MaryBee!

SugarMagnolia4333

Unread post by SugarMagnolia4333 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:19 pm

You can bind them to thier house. Although, you should ponder why you would like to restrict others freedom, because it will come back full circle to restrict you. To bind someone to thier home grab rose petals and a small box, write there name in black ink nine times, and thier address. You take four rose thorns and stick them at the four coners ( four points to a house). Place the paper in the box, and fill the rest up with rose petals, close the box. Bury deep, by a strong oak. The peron will not leave thier home.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:35 am

SugarMagnolia: There is no three fold law, karma or "spell effects coming full circle" in Hoodoo. Each practitioner decides for him or herself what is an ethical spell and how it might affect them. If Birdsong wants to bind someone to their home, it's her choice and she is responsible to God for the actions she takes. The only way a spell would "come back to hurt her" would be if the target of her work performed a Reversing spell.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:50 pm

SugarMagnolia4333 wrote:Although, you should ponder why you would like to restrict others freedom, because it will come back full circle to restrict you.
As MaryBee pointed out, hoodoo is not governed by any "Threefold Law."

I can also think of several reasons why someone might want to restrict someone else's movements:
  • The target is planning an adulterous rendezvous.
  • The target is engaged in criminal activity.
  • The target has announced his intention to leave his spouse forever.
To bind someone to thier home grab rose petals and a small box, write there name in black ink nine times, and thier address. You take four rose thorns and stick them at the four coners ( four points to a house). Place the paper in the box, and fill the rest up with rose petals, close the box. Bury deep, by a strong oak. The peron will not leave thier home.
This sounds like a Wiccan spell, and this is a hoodoo forum. There are significant differences between the two traditions, even though Neo-Pagan spellwork has borrowed some important things from hoodoo (the use of colored candles, for instance).
  • Roses are used for love work and blessing work.
  • A more traditional form for that petition paper would be to turn it counterclockwise and write your name repeatedly over the target's name, surrounding the cross names with the phrase "stay home" written repeatedly, without lifting the pen, until the last letter joins the first. Mind you, this is not the only way to write an old-fashioned hoodoo name paper, but it is popular and powerful.
  • As written, this is a simple spell for making staying at home more attractive, but I find it a little unfocused. It does look like it would make staying at home more attractive, but provides no compelling reason not to leave -- places no obstacle in the way of the trip.
  • It's more to the point to bury the box in your backyard -- at the house of where you want to target to come and stay.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:16 am

again with the same thought,last year in this same time he started to think to move to his country, i did everything to keep him here in USA even he got a good
federal goverment job, i worked for that,hahahaha. Now he has the same thought to move to his country and i don't want to move over there, well we have plans to go in Nov for vacations and he told me he want to start look for a house, I DON"T WANT. so i guess i have to do it again and i will. my question is , is this a negative spell i mean when i do it i have to take a hyssop bath or not and another thing any thing else i can do to keep him here. i know Miss Cat told me that i need a rootworker to do this work but before i decide i want to try my ability to do this work and i know there there many people who can help me with their
expirience. i hope hear from you people. thank you in advance.

JAC71088

Preventing someone from moving

Unread post by JAC71088 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:57 am

An ex girlfriend of mine (19 years old) who I'm still very close with is considering moving with her family across country within the next year or two. I know hot-footing can be used to force someone to move, so I was wondering is there anything that can be done to force someone to stay? Either to keep the family here or at the very least, even if her family moves, to convince her not to go with them? Thanks.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Preventing someone from moving

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:22 am

Try Stay With Me to keep her close to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

missdreamweaver
Newly Registered

What magic can help delay a flight?

Unread post by missdreamweaver » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:37 am

I have a dear friend who got himself slightly in over his head. In a fit of enthusiasm he bought plane tickets to go on an extended vacation. But 50 days is a long time and he's not sure he can afford to be gone for that long. So he tried to change one of of the ticket dates, but it will cost nearly as much as getting two new tickets!

If the departure flight has a delay for whatever reason (weather, technical difficulties, whatever) he will have the option to reschedule it. So he's hoping that the flight will be delayed so he can reschedule a few weeks out. I would also like him to stick around a little longer because I will miss him when he's gone!

What kind of spell could I do to delay that flight?

I was thinking about a binding spell, maybe write the flight information on a little toy plane, then wrapping it in earth colored twine and putting it in the freezer. I dunno, any ideas?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Prevent Someone from Moving, Travelling, Vacationing

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:43 am

Freezing the flight sounds like a good idea -- but remember that there re two kinds of spells -- those with no opponents (a luck spell, for instance, or a find-new-love spell) and those with opponents (win-a-race spells, get-someone-fired spells). The latter are more difficult to accomplish because your work if opposed, and in this case it will be opposed by the collective desires of hundreds of people.

That is not to say it cannot be done, especially if you go in quick and stealthily, but it is never an open-and-shut case to perform a spell against hundreds of people, to inconvenience them and cause them to lose time and money -- perhaps to fail to see their children or their dying parents -- just so that your friend will have a financial windfall. In other words, the project, by its very nature, may not be favoured by the God who watches over all those other travellers and weighs their prayers against yours.
catherine yronwode

patientlywaiting

Unread post by patientlywaiting » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:49 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:theusurper, you are correct that a freezer spell is a good way to go on this situation. The thing is, it is complex work, and there is no one spell kit or one spell that will handle it all. Depending on your own level of expertise or experience, you may wish to hire a rootworker to help you.

Basically you want is to block (Barberry), shut up (Alum), and sour (Vinegar) everything this country and freeze them. Use pictures of places there and a map of the country -- not the person you love. You will also need to freeze his money (use money he gave you) and even destroy (Destruction) the country itself in a symbolic way. Try not to cause an earthquake there, but, seriously, work some Destruction on the country so that it loses its appeal to him.

See http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Then, work on his mind OUTSIDE the freezer, using a doll on him (not in the freezer). Confuse his thoughts (Confusion), reverse his thinking (Reversing) , take control of the situation (Controlling) , and make him do what you want (Essence of Bend-Over).

Get him to love the country you are now with dirt from around the home, Money House Blessing, House Blessing, and Stay at Home. Bury the doll in back of the house, and nail it down in both hands and both feet so he cannot leave.
Do you perform these actions, Miss Cat?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Prevent Someone from Moving, Travelling, Vacationing

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Hello, patientlywaiting,
Please refrain from quoting everybody and then asking mundane questions or making remarks.
You are being excessive in doing this and it's a lot of work for the moderators to decide whether to keep them or delete them. It also takes up a lot of board space.
I have personally deleted several of these from you.
To answer your question, YES, Miss cat does and did. She is an EXPERT (and, in my opinion, the world's foremost expert) and we don't question her wisdom and experiences. That is disrespectful.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Hawthorne
Re: Spells to Prevent Someone from Moving Travelling Vacationing

Unread post by Hawthorne » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:52 pm

I was thinking of freezing a place so my ex doesn't move there. However I can not figure out how to word it without including him. I accidentally froze him out before. I'm not sure how to reverse this. Reading through the thread I thawed the container with hot water. I put everything that was inside the container in ammonia and it's soaking. I added reconciliation oil and road opening oil to the ammonia. I burnt a reverse black candle over it and prayed the damage I caused would be undone. That my love would warm his heart again to me. Is that a way to undo the damage, if not what more can I do?

In an attempt to freeze out the place to keep him away, I wrote out a petition saying all property all leases all contracts all financial dealings that would keep me from love happiness and security are frozen out. Inpenetrable to anyone or anything that desires to dissolve disrupt or displace my happiness. I did not put in the freezer yet because I worry I might freeze the contracts in place or freezing out again. Liquid I used was lemon juice, vinegar, hot sauce and black pepper. I'm thinking I should keep it in liquid form and just make it shaking jar. And maybe add his personal concerns to that. So he sours on moving? Am I on the right track. Or is there Way to freeze out a place to keep him from entering.

Hawthorne

Unread post by Hawthorne » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:36 pm

I was just in the shower thinking about my post above. Then I thought should I add grave yard dirt? Then I thought the dirt from the county he wants to move to may make more sense. Am I correct in my thinking? But if I froze some of the dirt from the county he wants to move to without his personal concerns it might be effective, right? But how do I word the petition so I don't freeze a lease or a contract that may be in the works or executed. It's just a residential lease between two people it's easy enough to get out of if you want to. Or who knows something might fall through or happen so it inhibits in his ability to move. The universe works in mysterious ways after all.

Or should I just make it a vinegar shaking jar and add his personal concerns? And The petition can just be written with my desire/prayer, right? Sorry this post could fall either vinegar jar or freezer spells. A

Reason: Wrong place for question

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Hello, hawthorne,

Why don't you check out the 2 pages on this thread? It's got some GREAT spells:

prevent-lover-or-spouse-from-relocating ... 14237.html

Your freezer spell doesn't feel right to me. I'd go with something more reliable when it comes to this type of spellwork

Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss_kentuckyhoodoo

Unread post by Miss_kentuckyhoodoo » Fri May 18, 2018 6:30 pm

My boyfriend is on a 2700 mike hike out west. I’m so so happy he’s out living his dreams and really doing what he loves. It will take him 5 months to come home. After this he has just “one more” 3200 mike hike he wants to complete. I want him to finish this current hike safely but I can not stand the idea of this one more thing...I feel like it may never end.

Does anyone have any advice on keeping him faithful and coming home after this one and/or to keep him from going on the next one he’s planning? It’s time to stay home and stop doing these insanely long hikes. I’m a 32 year old Capricorn, female and he is a 32 year old Taurus, male.
Thank you so much!!

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Sat May 19, 2018 11:18 am

Miss_kentuckeyhoodoo -

I think Stay with Me products and works may suit you best - http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html "believed to keep one's mate from wandering, engaging in adultery, or even going out on the road alone."

This seems to cover all your bases.

I assume he is on the PCT (Pacific Crest Trail - 2600+- miles) and is looking to do the CDT (Continental Divide Trail - 3000+- miles). Your worried about him doing "another" trail, but I call tell you that luckily there are only two more, in the US that is (and that I know of), that are even close to the same distance, the Appalachian Trail (2100+- miles ~4 months) and the Ice Age Trail (1000+- ~2 months). Hopefully the shorter ones hold no interest for him which means at most he might only go on about 6 more months worth of hiking after these. (hopefully this gives you a at least a little relief and a relatively close end in sight!)

I know being away from a loved one, especially a spouse is difficult and I hope it works out for you two, either him staying home or you two sharing the experience! Good luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Miss_kentuckyhoodoo

Unread post by Miss_kentuckyhoodoo » Sat May 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Thank you for your advice RevJames! I’m going to be sending some packages and personal belongings to him out on the PCT. Any idea how I could sneak a little influence in on some of the things he’ll be wearing, etc? I’m even sending him some hair oil he asked for as well and I thought I could sneak some hoodoo into that.

He’s already done the AT and you’re correct the CDT is the next one. I’m just over the hikes and want him to stay home.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Sun May 20, 2018 9:18 am

Miss_kentuckyhoodoo -

Your welcome! Hair oil is a great way (especially for what your trying to do, ie. make him miss you, for you to be 'on his mind') Putting some Stay With Me Oil in there, washing any clothes you'll be sending with bath crystals, etc. or even a few to illustrate the "story" you want to happen - like Stay with Me, Stay at Home, Marriage maybe even using Compelling for him to make good on his promise of 'just one more' or Command if you'd rather just put your foot down and say 'no more!'

Product links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-commanding.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

You might also find some ideas on the few pages here - working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-qu ... 14790.html

This might be of interest to you to for his safety! - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-safe-travel.html

I understand and hope you can nip this in the bud and he is safe in his tavels! Good luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon May 21, 2018 12:22 pm

Great answer, RevJames!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Miss_kentuckyhoodoo

Unread post by Miss_kentuckyhoodoo » Tue May 22, 2018 9:07 am

This is great! Thank you for the advice RevJames! I did some work on his hair oil and I’m ordering some new oils and bath crystals so I’m more prepared the next time he needs something sent.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”