Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

My husband's ex is giving him words when she sees him

QUEEN

My husband's ex is giving him words when she sees him

Unread post by QUEEN » Sun May 02, 2010 9:49 am

Greeting,

I have ask a few questions before, but I am presently waiting on my products to get started, it will be my first time doing it, but I do believe that there is evil , jealous and people out there that envy u and will go to any extreme to break up what u have.

My question tonight is what can i do to stop my husband ex from harassing him everytime she see's him.

We are together for 21 years now. eight this year of it is marriage, and she cant seem to leave him alone and the thing is she is married too.

she still looks at me bad for so many years as well every time she see's me, but i dont say any thing to her. He himself like he couldnt stay away from her family yard, hanging out with her brother but she dont live there, but now it seems as he say that he stop going down in the yard because of some confusion, but for how long will the disagreement last.

he said he should of stop goin there a long time ago, so it sounds bad.

i dont know. his ex had started telling the kids things when she see them. i tell him about it but i know he didnt and would not tell her noting.

please help

Ruth

Re: My husband's ex is giving him words when she sees him

Unread post by Ruth » Tue May 04, 2010 11:33 am

Hi,

Well, due to a bit of a language barrier here, I'm not sure I completely understand what it is you're worried about. I think that mainly you are saying that your husband's ex (the mother of his children) is kind of a nasty person and bothers you.

I have a nasty ex-mother-in-law who likes to talk badly about me to my children from time to time. Mostly I get to her shut up by threatening legal action against my ex-husband if he can't control his mother. ;) But, I guess that won't really help in your case.

I guess before I can suggest any possible work I would need a clearer picture of your husband's view toward his ex. It almost sounds like you were saying that they hang out together and he is friendly with her or her family. Is that right?

No matter what it is exactly, cleansing and protection are the best ways to start. The 13 herb bath and some good protection products are what I would use to start. After that it depends on what exactly she is doing, what her motives are and what your husband's involvement in all this is.

Ruth.

QUEEN

Unread post by QUEEN » Tue May 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Greetings, this i s his ex girldriend she dont have any children for him. he told me of the last incident, what i was basically asking if its anyting that i could use to stop her from saying anything to him when she see's him.

Ruth

Unread post by Ruth » Wed May 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Sounds like maybe you could use "Stop Gossip" to get her to shut up. Even though it's not gossip it would probably still work to shut her up. Or use Hot Foot or Banishing products to get her to just go away. Or tell your husband you're gonna kick his ass if he doesn't stay away from her. ;) (Just kidding on the last part...kind of)

Ruth.

CarinHuber

Unread post by CarinHuber » Wed May 05, 2010 3:31 pm

If they don't have children together, is there any reason he should see her? You might want to do some Cut and Clear work to get your man to let go of the ex girlfriend and her family (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html ). Or do some Hot Foot work to make her move away (http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html ). But if you don't care about that, and just want her to shut up, then do some Stop Gossip work on her (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html ).

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Cut and clear work is personal, and according to this forum you cannot do cut and clear work for others. I would recommend doing some separation work, but I agree with everyone else. Hot foot this woman, and I would recommend getting a reading to see what is going on between them. I would work on both your husband and this woman as well..
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

QUEEN

Unread post by QUEEN » Thu May 06, 2010 5:22 am

Greetings,
And thanks for everyone response. I did get a reading done and i was told he dont have any ties with her since their relationship ended years ago, but he always remain friends with her brothers, one in paticular, so he would always go done and hang out in the yard with a whole lot of other men. But now I no he dont go there anymore as he stated. He and them maybe fall out; so I say you always go down there as though your nabe string bury there, he use a phrase like he was raise up down there; so i guess that means they were all he knew as friends.

Also the reader said she saw women in his reading but they wasnt any problem except one that is trying to steal him, she also stated that there is people that jealous and envy me, for what I dont no i said to her because I dont have anything. He also does many odd jobs and most of them involve women of what I no.

But they are not the problem. this ex is, he let her go a long time ago, she is just jealous of our relationship; she got married her self so I dont no what's her problem. I spoke with a close friend of ours and he say when they on the road sometimes they see her and she tries to exchange words with him but he dont study her, and he has told me that the other day he say he ran into her and she exchange words but he never answer her.

You see what I have analized over the pass years is that when he was around them he was very young, he meet her and was taking care of the whole family. I found out a whole lot of things about that family from a roommate of his at the time, she wanted him to move in with her and marry her but he didn't. when we started living together he was so confused, he would go back and forth i used to intercept his goin and coming and i wasnt getting any way, so what I did was leave him alone until one day he just stop, I alwasys said that they had to do him somthing, but I didnt no so much about this site until now. And for years everything had quiet done which it still is, but as our kids got big when she learn who they were, she started involving them in adult stuff about thier father and who she was to him.

And I have spoken to some of these same adult women that he does work for, they no the same family and have told me that they don't like him in thier yard, because too much crazy activity goes on down there, and have told him to stay away from there, and what ever it is that happen between themi made him so mad, that he was just spilling his guts to me that day, and that how i found out she try to trouble him when she see's him on the road.

Queen

Ruth

Unread post by Ruth » Thu May 06, 2010 7:34 am

I'm curious...you said you were waiting for your products from LM to arrive. What did you order?

Ruth.

QUEEN

Unread post by QUEEN » Thu May 06, 2010 9:38 am

some stuff for a case that the company wants to take to court; in which the atty states that he is waiting for the judge to view the case, and more assistance form my husband financially

queen

Ruth

Unread post by Ruth » Thu May 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Oh, okay. I'm sorry, I thought you had already purchased supplies for the problem with the ex-girlfriend.

I think the "Stop Gossip" is your best bet with her. There's a honey jar for that, too.

Ruth.

sonny256

Get someone to respect you

Unread post by sonny256 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 am

I am looking for any suggestions on my particular situation. Me and my ex lover and mother of my children had a bad break up a couple of months later she returned to me and we were together for about 3 months and broke up yet again and she left me for the same man she left me for the first time. Even tho she has done such horrible things to me i can still say that i love her, i dont know if she may be working tricks on me or what but anyways the last month she has been keeping my children away from me and has even gone so far as to call the police and tell them that i had made threats to her, now let me remind you i am being falsely accused of this and since i had a troubled past with the law they obviously take her word for it, im not in any trouble but i have tried to sweeten her up by performing the honey jar on her ive been working it for a couple of months and it doesnt seem to be working, i want her to respect me and understand that she should pay for the things she is doing to me, i realy dont want to go so far as to do a spell to torture her but shes realy leaving me no choice, i would like to see if anyone knows a good spell to cast in this case? or what spell kits would suit this situation?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Get someone to respect you

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:23 am

You may want to get a reading to see what's going on with her, and the best way to stop her behaviors. Especially since you've been working without results already. You may need to try a completely different angle to get results.

If she is making false accusations against you, and putting the children in the middle of her drama, then I would consider doing a dolly on her and binding it up so that she can't keep making these selfish moves. Use Stop Gossip products or herbs like slippery elm, clove, chia, etc and sew up her mouth to get her stop hurting people with her words. Bind her hands so that she can't keep the children from seeing you, or otherwise causing them harm.

I would put the kids in a protective and healing bottle spell to help them cope with all this - it has to be hard on them. Angelica and flax would be good herbs to use in that, with Healing and Protection products.

You should also be working some Protection and perhaps Law Keep Away for yourself during all this.

I'm sure others will have more ideas for you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

sonny256

Unread post by sonny256 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:36 pm

will anyone help me in anyway they can? just today my daughter came home and she had some scratches and bruises after being dropped off by my ex, she has another man in her life right now so i dont know if it has anything to do w her injuries but i am furious at the possibility that him or her have hurt her intentionaly, my daughter is not old enough to talk well enough to explain wat happend,but i believe this has gone way too far and i want to return their bad intentions back to them,

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:55 pm

TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO A DOCTOR. Have the child examined -- and if the case warrents, call the state for investigation.... PLEASE. If you have a credible Doctor-He should have to do this by obligation of report anyway-- even an ER DOC whom you never have met.
As you stated this may have gone too far-- at the risk of your childs safety? Every State has a Hotline, 24 hours a day. PLEASE think about your daughter first, save the rest for returning "bad intentions back to them" AFTER YOUR CHILD IS SAFE.
Let us know how your daughter is doing. I mean this with the utmost protection for your daughter.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 pm

ya id agree with the last post child comes first, this day and age you never know. id also talk with her as she is your kid and ask what happened how did you get them. Maybe some good protection work for her as well. you can order a st. michael charm for her to wear ( i think LM sells em or airr workers make them) dress it with protection oil and have her wear it if you dont want to use a mojo) I also agree about the stop gossip products to cut the slander on you. Of course a reading is needed to figure out how to get her to cooperate via sweetner spells or controling commanding products. Hope the best for you I hate to see a kid and a parent in a situation like this, pray to st. michael for protection for your child.

balrinapisontree

my family is tormenting me to no end i cant take anymore.

Unread post by balrinapisontree » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:19 pm

First a little background on the situation.
My cousin has just turned 18 and according to her mother I am the root of all her problems. I have caused her to be a drug addict and a thief and an all around bad egg. None of which is true or vaguely possible seeing as how i live 200 miles away from them. Now on a bi-monthly basis they are coming into the home in which I reside, my grandparents home, and badgering me. They cuss me me saying how much I make them sick and how I do nothing for my grandmother, also laughable and untrue. This past weekend was one of the worst. I sat in the 100 degree heat to avoid confrontation with them, to no avail. I have tried all conventional methods to get them to leave me alone, family discussions, avoiding them, leaving my own home when they come for a visit, etc. This all hurts me very much as I have done noting but try to love and care for all of my family members.

IM SICK OF IT ALL!!!!

I do not want anything bad to happen to them by any means, i only seek relief from their torment. I just want them to leave me be. This has gone on for two years and I need help solving it! I am very new to all of this, and dumb to most of it, but I am ready and willing to do whatever it takes to have peace.

I would like to know what spells would be helpful or what I should do. PLEASE HELP!

Heather

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: my family is tormenting me to no end i cant take anymore.

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:39 pm

This may be another excellent case for a Mirror Box that you add Stop Gossip-type herbs and products to. Mirror boxes have been discussed on here many times before, so if you do a search you should turn up some good info.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Darkangel820

Help with a dominating mother

Unread post by Darkangel820 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 am

Can anyone help me with finding work or a spell in getting my dominating mother to stop acting the way she does. Does anyone know of any work on how to get a dominating mother to stop?

She's always trying to stir things up with my friends that she doesn't like so that they'll stop talking to me (long story short, about 4 months ago, my friends got pissed at her because their child said she yelled at them and stopped speaking to her though they still speak to me). She also tries to start trouble with my friends because they are mad at her about something she did but do not hold it against me.

She's always undermining everything I do with and about my son. If I say he can't have a snack at night, she'll just go out and get it anyway, if I say he can't do something she'll say he can. She also goes against everything I say my child cannot have or do. I've tried numerous time to tell her to not do this because she is not his parent. She'll also call my child's father names because he expects something more of our son. She'll say "oh he's just an a-hole baby."

I'm 31-years-old. My mother tries to be my best friend because she has none. She is forced to live with me because she has no financial means of her own. I just want to her to be like a mother and stop acting like a jealous teenage friend. Any kind of help will be appreciated.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with a dominating mother

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:35 am

Hi Darkangel:

I would start out by cleansing your living space so that the negativity is gone, and sweetening her with a honey jar.
If a job or financial means are what's keeping her living with you, you may also want to do some Job Getting or Prosperity work for her. I know she's driving you nuts, but if you approach the problem as "If my mom gets really blessed, she'll be too happy to gripe at me". :)

Here are Lucky Mojo Honey Jars:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Here's some info on spiritual cleansing of a home:
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.htm

And here's some info on money magic and job getting:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Good luck,
MaryBee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:29 pm

This a good post. I mean it sincerely. There are cases where many granparents because they are parents themselves think they can step in and control a situation. Sometimes they are right, but sometimes they interfere. You will only have one Mother, and friends can come and go-- even some you might have known for half your life. In addition, it is never healthy for A parent or grandparent to put down a Parent for countless reasons whether the parent is good or bad (the child thinks its THEM Themselves). I recommend a reading for you with the AIRR because we dont know what is going on with your Mom the dominance, her ill feelings towards your childs Father, etc.
I recommend a reading and some blessing and tranquility products (depending on what is going on)
AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.htm some tranquility and some
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html and some Blessing Products.

Take Care
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Good advice as always Triple! :)

Darkangel820, sounds like a sticky situation I would definitely suggest you to contact a member of AIRR (readersandrootworkers.org) to get a reading and hoodoo spell advice.

I would also suggest some Peaceful Home products - such as the vigil candle and oil, along with the great suggestions from TripleThreat above.

Good luck, I know how hard it is to be a parent and live with your own parent (or the parent of your spouse).. hang in there things will get better. Have you tried to have a sit down meeting with all adults in the house about rules regarding your son? I had to do this myself, and it has really helped everyone be more clear of boundaries and rules.

blessings!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:44 am

Ah moms. Mother in laws too, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents. We love 'em, but they can drive us up the wall! Others have suggested you get a reading with an AIRR member and I agree with that--check us out at www.readersandrootworkers.org The first thing to accept is that she is your mom--at the end of the day you love her and you want to be "right" with her. Now, with that said, it is not ok for her to undermine your authority with your child, speak badly about your partner, and make you feel like you have no control. I am also a big fan of peaceful home work and if you have not tried that angle I would. Make a honey jar, put her in it and put yourself in it--maybe your child and partner as well. Petition that she will be open to your ideas and cooperative, and also pray that you can have an open, loving heart towards her. If that does not start getting you the movement that you want you may have to do some work that has a bit more of an edge. Get a reading to accurately assess the situation.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Darkangel820

Unread post by Darkangel820 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:50 am

Thank you for all the advice given, I really appreciate it. I'm just at my wits end with this woman. Yes we've tried talking and she just states that it's her "God given right" to do this as a grandmother.

Darkangel820

Unread post by Darkangel820 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:32 am

I think I'm going to try the honey jar and see how that goes. Again, thank you all!

nmm

Preventing a Family Catastrophe

Unread post by nmm » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Hello all. I am currently dealing with a very delicate situation and am stumped. Not only is this situation delicate, but it's pretty time sensitive. Also, some of the parties concerned are far away and obtaining personal concerns of theirs is not immediately possible. Here is a brief description of the situation:

I and another member of my family are responsible for taking care of someone else in our family who is very ill. This other person is not mentally competent and cannot make his own decisions. We have all the legal documents necessary to be the legal guardians for this person, but unfortunately the correct documents don't mean much sometimes and loopholes do exist.

Another branch of our family tree is attempting to interfere with the health and well-being of the person under our care. At present, this other branch is trying to do something which would be very dangerous and possibly fatal to the person under our care (there is nothing the police can do as this action, though dangerous, isn't illegal or immediately harmful. Negligence would be the major issue).

The infirm person is living in a care home and the care home is allowing this interference despite the fact that, as legal guardians, we have the right to prevent it. (The underlying problem with the care home is that it's run by a very powerful lawyer and the manager of the care home doesn't think there is a problem with the "other branch". The manager is a moron.)

To simplify, I need to know:

1) How can I, without harming anyone, prevent the baleful interference of the branch of my family who is trying to interfere with an infirm person?

2) How can I influence, inspire, or whatever the care home to step up and do their job in protecting my family member?

Help is greatly appreciated! - NM

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Preventing a Catastrophe: A Request for Help

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 pm

1. You may want to do a freezer jar to stop them from being able to move forward
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If you want to be more forceful if they still dont stop, then you can opt for essence of bend over. This will get them to do what you want them to do. In addition, you can make a doll for this person. Stuff poppy seeds, black mustard seeds, calamus, licorice root, and red pepper. Put it in the head of the doll so that you can control them, and have them do as you say.

2. I would get a honey jar going, and put the manager, and/or own of the facility into the sweet jar. You should get an influencing sweet jar so that they will listen to you, and grant your requests.

In the meantime, I would do a fiery wall of protection spell for your loved one. So that he/she will be protected from the "other branch". Get a spell kit for this, and then you are going to want to lay down fiery wall of protection at the four corners of the room. If you can perhaps you can leave some protective tailsman and/or jewelry in the room or some place discrete. You can get a mojo bag for them as well. Another idea is you can fix a plant, and keep it in the room.

If you work with Saints, you can work with Archangel Michael, and hide his prayer card behind a picture frame.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:45 am

Along with Stars' advice, working with a professional rootworker on the situation can add extra ''oomph'' to any actions you yourself will take. A reading can also help establish the most effective action plan that can help direct the work you yourself will do on the situation and that way time is kept to minimum while results will be maximized. Look through the members of the AIRR to find a trustworthy and reliable rootworker (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers); you'll also be able to look at each person's respective specialties and offered services which can help determine your choice.

MISC can also immediately set a vigil light working for your purpose: as Stars so wisely mentioned - Fiery Wall of Protection, Archangel Micheal or alternatively, Protection would all be good choices. (http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html)

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:24 am

Court Case Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html) are generally reserved for court, but I have used them in cases like yours with great success and the procedures used in such work is probably what you should have a look at.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom

nmm

Unread post by nmm » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:30 pm

I thank everyone so much for the wonderful advice and product recommendations. I used the fiery wall of protection spell kit from LM and had some success. I say some because the situation became more difficult and complicated and new troubles arose (and we discovered quite a bit of interference was going on from other sources).

The new issues which arose were not all of which were related to protection. I did purchase some commanding and compelling materials but their use wasn't necessary in the end.

Luckily, the fiery wall prevented the catastrophe of my relative (who has since passed away) from being injured/inadvertently killed by the negligence of others. It protected him well in so far as he was blissfully unaware of the bad things that were happening around him (which was my primary concern--that he be happy and healthy and protected).

We ended up taking him home to pass away because the care home fought us on every little thing and we had some interference from yet another party. Sigh.

I ended up contacting an AIRR member for a reading and rootwork suggestions and was incredibly impressed with her advice.

The situation as described above is over but I continue to use LM products to deal with the aftermath and thank you all once again for your suggestions.

NM

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Preventing a Family Catastrophe

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Thank you very much for the update to your story. I am glad we were able to provide some measure of help.
catherine yronwode

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Preventing a Family Catastrophe

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 am

Thanks for the update. May your situation continue to improve as time passes.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

notlaura

Get info from my Uncle to talk - - I'm desperate for help!

Unread post by notlaura » Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:28 am

My grandmother is 90 years old'. My Aunt and Uncle put her in a nursing home and refuse to tell me or my mother where she is. We arent even allowed to speak to her on the phone. It's been nearly a year now and I'm desperate, My Uncle has power of attorney so he's legally within his right, but my mother is suffering so much! She cries constantly, she's fallen into a deep depression since this happened, and recently he phoned to tell us he is NEVER going to tell us where she is.

What should I do? Ideally, I'd like to compell him to tell us where she is. But I am open to suggestions. Making him suffer is another option, as he deserves to feel pain like my mother is feeling. Any and all advice is appreciated! Thank you and God Bless.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: I'm desperate for help!

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:29 am

I would work Confusion products on your Uncle - to sway him in his decision not telling you where your grandmother is.
Perhaps along with a Honey Jar, herbs that loosen the tounge and open up for communication to make him more likely to give you the answer.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom

notlaura

Re: Get info from my Uncle to talk - - I'm desperate for help!

Unread post by notlaura » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Can you recommend something in particular?

be_777

Need help to deal with mean brother

Unread post by be_777 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 pm

My brother is a mean person who has launched vicious verbal assaults against his own family because he is angry. I want to reverse his rage back on to him so he can feel the hurt that his words cause others. I don't really know what I need for a mirror box spell though. Can someone help?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Need help to deal with mean brother

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:39 pm

You can find instructions for a mirror box here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Two-Headed Doctor

CajunBarbie

Unread post by CajunBarbie » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Well since you don't mind putting your brother in a mirror box why don't you just send him all the way crazy? At least that way people will sympathize with his anger as opposed to just writing him off as a jerk. If the insane route is not for you, then perhaps you should consider compelling him to change his ways or simply making him docile ...this can be accomplished in a couple of different ways. I'd be happy to post a few pointers if you'd like.
THANK YOU JESUS Raphael Gabriel Michael St.Jude Anthony Expedite Lazarus Our Lady of Lourdes

be_777

Unread post by be_777 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:24 pm

I suppose making him docile would be good. He is not casting spells. He is just spewing out anger. So how do you make him docile? Honey jar?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:26 pm

I highly recommend working with a peaceful home type honey jar BEFORE putting your sibling in a mirror box. This is the SKU for the Lucky Mojo Peaceful Home Honey jar spell kit-it has everything you need to get you started: $16.00 SPL-HON-PEAC

Having dealt with difficult relatives and having worked for hundreds of clients who deal with difficult relatives I can tell you that trying the sweet and kind way first is better-you can always get harsher down the road if you need too. You also mentioned that he is verbally abusive. I find a mixture of deerstongue leaf and althea root to be very helpful in dealing with verbal abuse.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

plex wendy

My brother is speading lies about me to the family

Unread post by plex wendy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:40 am

My brother is spreading lies about me, making every one in the family hating me; they all believe his lies! He is pretending that he has hacked my mail account and is showing them false mail where I am saying very bad things about them. They were not talking to me for months, and I didn't know why, then my mom told me what was going on. She's been defending me all this time, but they don't want to trust her. I have four brothers, all married with big kids, and we used to be very close. I just want them to know the truth and see how bad he is. Any suggestion? I know he is not using any magic, so I am not sure a mirror box would work on him, and I have only a picture of him.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Punctuation, spelling, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: what can i do to get back at him?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:42 am

I would recommend Stop Gossip to shut your brother up and Clarity for your relatives to see the truth in the matter. The easiest thing to do would be to get a vigil candle for each. Lucky Mojo vigil candles are dressed with herbs, oils, and prayer.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

plex wendy

Unread post by plex wendy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:03 pm

thank you,I am going to order the candles, it is easier for me because there are already dressed... thanks a lot...

Apollo Dark

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:02 pm

You also might want to give the Stop Gossip Spell Kit a try!

SPL-KIT-STOP
Stop Gossip Spell Kit
$36.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

lme121384

Spells to Protect Against Jealous Mean Family Competition

Unread post by lme121384 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:59 pm

Hi I just want to know what to do. I live with my cousin, her husband, her five kids, two other cousins, their child, and my daughter. I know too many people lol. Anyway I recently had some charges on my bank statement and when I called the bank they said they would fix it and to go to the bank to get a replacement card. Well she needed another card also, but like I told her they would place a freeze on her old card so she wouldnt be able to use her card and I know she still had to use her card. Anyway when I went to the bank I received the replacement card that I could only use at the atm only. And because I'm at a new address I had to show id to get a address change & she ordered me a card. Well I noticed my cousin seemed pissed off when I told her yesterday although I know I mentioned it before and when the card came today she threw it to me on my bed and asked how she could order it online, then said smartly that she would go to a branch herself.

I am so tired of the flip flop attitudes and just need some advice. She asked me to move with her three years ago and the only reason Im still here is because I was in an auto accident, have not settled it yet, have no money and car needs to be fixed. Also I try not to ask her to keep my baby except the two times a week I donate plasma so I can buy for my baby. It seems as long as I have money its all good when I don't its problems and attitudes. I just need help and advice. Any will be appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with jealous family

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:15 pm

You need to work on attracting money and a job so you and your daughter can get your own place. You don't need someone messing with your bank account.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

hyacinth99

Annoying family member. Help.

Unread post by hyacinth99 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm not quite sure how to go about this and I suppose I'm seeking advise. I have an annoying family member who is stressing me out because they are constantly competing with me. I accomplish something, they go out and do the same thing, but better. Then they like to show off to me and the family and I'm quite stressed about it. They don't deserve all of the financial success they have gotten because they are a crummy person and I've worked my butt off to get where I am. I am stressed about it and I feel like they are always trying to one me up and show off to the family that they are better than me. Any suggestions? To I get rid of their negativity? How?

Miss Aida
Re: Spells to Protect Against Jealous Mean Family Competition

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Good Evening, Hyacinth99,
I am so sorry that this is happening. I went through this for decades with my family. It's such a shame that people are like this. And it's so upsetting that people have this horrible trait.
I'm thinking about Cast off Evil. That's a pretty good start www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
And you might also want to try other spells to help you. This thread provides some posts that talk about jealousy.
search.php
I had browsed this page myself and also like the anti-evil eye for people such as your family member. It could be the source of your stress: www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html
I hope this helps.
Wishing you the very best

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:51 am

My advice is to ignore this person and work on your own success and prosperity. Use Wealthy Way, Prosperity, and Crown of Success. If he or she just won't shut up, you can try Stop Gossip.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

hyacinth99

Unread post by hyacinth99 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Thanks! This has all been helpful! I'm going to work on myself :) Crown of Success sounds perfect!

hyacinth99

Unread post by hyacinth99 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Hi

Just to add about my family members being flashy, I had a reading about them and the reader said that their wealth is very important to them, it's their ego boost and that it all comes from a very sad place, and most importantly that they are not going to change. I really want them to stop. I don't want my children seeing that greed and jerkiness. It's really ugly. What can I do to make them stop being so flashy with money? Is there anything to do to stop all of their financial luck, which they don't even deserve? They are just so negative it's making me ill.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Hello, Hyacinth99,
It would be prudent to follow Mama Micki's EXCELLENT advice.
OR you may want to talk to a root worker and have them perform a reading and see what the problem is. Then, they can assess whatever spells are needed.
Find them here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck to you

San_Miguel
Stop Talking

Unread post by San_Miguel » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi, I was wondering if there's a spell I can do to stop my boyfriend from telling his mother & sister everything we do. We have a baby together & my bf spends the weekends with me at my house & every time he goes back home his mother & sister always ask him question about me & my family, & ask about what we do or talk about. I don't like his mother & sister because they are always doing black magic to me & my family, & is doing stuff to break me & my bf up. We are trying to move in together & every time they know about our plans, his mother do stuff so it won't happen. & other question, what can I do to break him from his mother & sister since they have him under a spell & like to control him a lot. My boyfriend always has to tell his mother everything like if he can't think for him self. Thank You!

P.S please write everything in detail since I'm new at this.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello, San Miguel,
I have merged your post to a subforum which deals with most of the problems. Please take a look at what others have suggested.
In addition to the spells on this page, I think I would also perform a spell to stop gossip just to get your boyfriend to stop talking.
Here's a page for you to look at: www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
I hope this helps
Wishing you the very best

San_Miguel

Unread post by San_Miguel » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:28 am

Thank you so much Miss Aida, :D I just saw this so I'm going to read it & do my homework

brownsugar

Miserable,Mean,and Wicked Sister

Unread post by brownsugar » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:21 am

Hello all my name is Brownsugar and im in need of help with my evil sister. My mother passed January 2013. My mother.and sister ain't spoke in 10 years.She didn't like mommy, but she want mommy house,and land.
. Now she come around trying to kick my nephew my mother raised from a baby,my daughter, and I out my mother's house. My sister own 3 houses she dont need mommy's house but she's miserable. , and bitter, and she want me to suffer for having what she was to mean to keep a mother i loved dearly I work pay all the bills,and took good care of our mother. Today instead of getting my car fix i got to pay a lawyer to keep the house., I want her to leave us alone, and completely out our life never to return. PLEASE!!!I Any help a.s.a.p will be GREATLY AAPPRECIATED. I want her greed to bring her down on her down on her knees...
Those that judge dont matter,those that matter DONT JUDGE

brthrchristopher
Re: Miserable,Mean,and Wicked Sister

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:17 pm

HI Brownsugar,
I would start with confusion products. Work on her and her mind so that she doesn't know which end is up, and messes up her every action to try and take the home and land. If she also has a lawyer, work on the lawyer as well, at least as far as any legal proceedings for you occur. You might also put her and her side in a vinegar jar.

For yourself, I would work to support your lawyer and yourselves so that any legal proceedings go in your favor. Court Case products are a good. A sugar jar to work on any judge that oversees that case, as well as any other legal personnel (court clerks, legal assistants, paralegals etc...) so that everything goes smoothly in your favor. Perhaps using some influence oil on people that could be related to the case as well, to win them over to your side.

After you confuse your sister up good, you could go a step further. Jinx oil, or Double Cross, or Crossing oil so stymie her efforts and perhaps bring her down a notch or two. Actually, I think a good one while working the court case would be "I can, You can't" Knock her down and bring yourself up.

You might also do some protecting and securing work on the property. Drive railroad spikes into the four corners of the property. You might add some further protection to keep her, or anyone sent by her, off the property or away from it. If she comes to visit you, when she leaves, put some salt, black pepper and red pepper in her foot prints (tracks) as she leaves, to discourage her from every returning again.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Brownsugar brthrchristopher describes a complete program for your troubles. I just want to add:
brthrchristopher wrote:You might also do some protecting and securing work on the property. Drive railroad spikes into the four corners of the property. You might add some further protection to keep her, or anyone sent by her, off the property or away from it.
You could sprinkle a line of brick dust over every pathway leading to your property, right at the property line.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

brownsugar

Unread post by brownsugar » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Thanks for your rapid response brthchistopher, and Miss Michele for your input, I will start with the Confusion products, and Vinegar jar. I do need to ask what Confusion items to order. or do it matter :?:
Those that judge dont matter,those that matter DONT JUDGE

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:31 am

The ingredients in all of our Confusion products are th same, only the form is different, whether oil, incense, sachet powder, etc. You use them as you see fit. Powders do well on papers, oils do well on wooden furniture. and so forth.
catherine yronwode

foxesstone

Unread post by foxesstone » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi,

I have a question, I tried ignoring my family, but they haven't stopped. They have continued trying to one up us at every turn, and it's exhausting.

They are a married couple, and honestly, they are just such nasty people. I wish I could just break them up, but I figure that's not the best approach.

You had said stop gossip. How could stop gossip stop family trying to compete with me/show off?

You also recommended cast evil off. Again, how could this help them stop competing with me?

Couldn't I just hot foot them to get rid of them, or is that too intense?

I don't want to do anything evil per se. I just want them to stop being so overwhelmingly flashy with their money. I dread knowing my kids will have to grow up with that. I honestly just want them out of my life. I don't care if they move away. They are just not a good influence for me and my kids

Please help. Which is the best course?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”