• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Spells to Protect Guide Help Innocent Child or Teen

wanting to " look in " son's eyes: worrisome? magic?

Unread postby gandhi » Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:45 pm

I have consulted an AIRR reader for this and also had work done which was largely scuccessful for my situation.
In brief the situation was my husbands exwife has left her kids with us and lives a great life , essentially moving from resort to resort. When she needs to show up at family reunions she picks up the boys ( 14 and 10) as accessories for a week or so and then drops them like hot bricks when its over.

Lately the elder one has been refusing to go anywhere with her. he is at a difficult age and been thru a lot during hsi parents divorce, so i have given him a lot of peace and quiet space to know his own mind...

the work i had done was to keep her from interfering in their lives and be a stable but distant presence: i encourage them to video chat with her on a daily basis, and it worked out fine. FYI she has been diagnosed as having a borderline mood disorder,( part of their parenting assessment) which she refuses to accept or get treatment for

the work i had done made her a more supportive and non interfering person. unfortunatley now i think she needs more of the same work again, and also i need her to back off the eldest one as well.

My question for this post: she has a family reunion coming up and she wants to take them overseas for it the eldest one is very firm on not wanting to go...well the last 2 days she has been asking the elder one to take his glasses off so she can see 'into his eyes'..sounds benign but kind of creepy if u know what i mean, i wear glasses and i dont want anyone asking me to do that....its all about boundaries and what one does or does not allow...like i said the elder one is almost 14 and is rapidly going into the ' i need my sapce' kind of age, which i am fine with and he appreciates, because he is quite affffectionate once he knows that we respect his need to be by himself if/when he needs to be.

also today she was taking their pictures ont he internet as they were speaking to her and sending them to somebody...she was very inssitent that he take off his glasses,and when he refused she got really really mad at him, but he is pretty stubborn too and refused.

can she be having something done to them ? i dont know what to think?
gandhi

Re: wanting to " look in " son's eyes: worrisome? magic?

Unread postby Shadileigh » Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Since she is their mother, it is possible that she may have retained personal concerns of theirs (I.e. Baby teeth and/or hair) which could make for a strong enough connection to them if she were working a trick. On the other hand, she could have been sending the pics to family members (you know, showing off her kids) and was asking him to remove the glasses for vanity's sake. Do you know if she practices any form of conjure?

Just as a precaution, I would work a protection spell for them. Also, you might want to slip some protective oils in their shampoo or soap.
Shadileigh

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:55 pm

If you have a reader who is already familiar with the situation then speak to them and see if they can determine what she is up to.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gandhi » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:20 am

i know she practices conjure as i had a readings done by 2 readers that confirmed it...the consensus was it was some kind of home brewed spell, she is very much into reading "prayers" and such and pretends she talks with spirits and has prophetic dreams..however none of which seem to be very accurate...bottomline she dabbles in the spiritual because she thinks she is special to God, possibly part of her " mood disorder" spectrum...i say this bec i have known truly spiritual people and one they are never is, untruthful, they may be quiet types or flamboyant types but they do not lie, and this woman is a pathological liar.

Also i found a a piece of written paper bound in red in our garage ( only prt of our house she could have access to)

i sent this home to have it deciphered and it was written on her behalf to ensure she was in control over my husband (i assume it was regarding control over the kids' issue as there is no love lost between the 2 of them) ....this is a form of islamic magic, anyone familiar with it ??? the pieces of paper are known as "taviz".

my reader and i decided not to hotfoot her as she is their mother but to keep her away yet in touch...it was a very fine line...but my reader managed to work it. so far she is keeping her distance, but now she has this reunion she wants to take her trophies to ..and it is to a country thats been in the news for all the wrong reasons....plus i have reason to believe that she will trouble us in retunrng the kkids back to the US...we have all the travel documents with us so we could delay but i would prefer she backs off and leaves the kids alone

i have run this thru my reader but she is not keeping well and is not able to do a reading while she is getting pain medications , so i am asking for advice on the forum...
thx, would welcome any feedback
gandhi

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:30 am

That's too bad about your worker's health. Since that is an ongoing concern, she would probably find it reasonable that you ask for a reference to another worker that could take over while she is ill. She and the new worker could work together to make sure you get the work and guidance you need. If she is unwilling to provide you with a reference, then you could consider beginning to work with someone from the AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org).
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:17 am

If you've found an actual legitimate tawiz then burn it in a fire. Tawiz are often made of combustible materials like leather or paper and destroying the object in fire undoes the work.

Again, i highly recommend speaking to the members of AIRR to see if this woman is indeed working a form of gaze magick. You can find reputable readers through the link given by Devi.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby waterlily » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:01 am

I know i am going to take a bitting here for my response might be judgemental, rumbling and too long, but Ghandi has touched a soft spot. First off your case sounds too complicated and if i were you i would hire a professional to do full work for the whole family, protection for you, peace and tranqility between the 2 family sides. I say this because i dont think she will sort to harm the father of her children and definitely not her children, but if anyone most likely you. Well reputable readers and rootworkers here of AAIR and they will be honest with you, its up to you to implement their recommendations or keep trying to force your way.

Now the touchy part of your case, are you doing what is in the best interst of the children or what satisfies you? You probably need to do your part of juju and not interfer in a negative way because the bond between mother and child is not something to tamper with. Are you working to block the children from knowing the other side of their family by not allowing them to go to this horrible country for the family reunion? I personally think you are overstepping your boundaries as a stepmother. You can do protection work and safe journey works for them so that they can enjoy the experience. You can also encourage the older boy to go knowing that if his mother tries to hold him against his will and the law he will most likely reach out for help, be it from the embassy or police. Your husband can sit down with the children and educate them on how to seek help in that country. With your husband's right to legal custody the children will be able to be returned back to the United States if she tries to hold them against the law. Unless there is evidence of mental instability, and i mean diagnosed by professionals. I dont know if any judge would keep children from their mother based on a boardeline finding that came up during a bitter custody divorce. I am not saying it should be overlooked but from all indications you sound like you are working to pull the boys from their mother. I would not be meddling in this mother child relationship the way you are doing. Americans do not just disappear under the face of this earth, and a warrant for her arrest will be issued if she does anything against court order. Do you have your own children? If so then that should help you understand where she is coming from stands as a mother. Most women will go to the ends of the world to be with their children and can move mountains to remove any obstacles to that. Children may take sides now for financial reasons and benefits but do not think they do not see what their mother is going through and made to look. They see her getting angry at them for not wanting to remove their glasses for whatever resons, and they dont like how she is behaving but believe me as they grow they will also begin to reason and sympathize with their mother. You will never be their mother. Most mothers want the best for their children.

You also can work with clear cut products that LM sells. Search to see if you might be jelous of this ex's lifestyle and the fact that she has two sons. Analyze the custody arrangements as to who has the boys and for how long, when she is entitled to pick them up and drop them off and whose money is spent when she goes on her luxurious trips etc? Child support funds??
waterlily

Unread postby gandhi » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:47 am

Dear waterlily,
your response is actually the usual one i get from most people and i appreciate your point of view. I have 2 sons and daughter of my own, so i dont think there is the issue of jealousy about the ex'es sons etc. If anything I have worked very hard to to bring them up to par academically and socially, they were horribly neglected during their parents prolonged divorce, treated like pawns, as is often the case.

Also I have been in the situation of a mother in a custody case and so i know how she feels: i also got child support before i remarried and i was scrupulously honest with accounting for every penny to my ex: which is why he did his share and paid on time as well. This lady is NOT: i am being quite objective; she lies to her kids, to her own family ; to her parents; possibly because she is unstable : i am not a mental health expert but there is something to be said for wildly erratic / random behavior. And i guess if push comes to shove we could request for both parents to be re-assessed. She knows she will not come thru it unscathed so in our past confrontations she backs off at this point.

Best interests of the child is an overused term: a catchall for when parents neglect their kids and still expect their parental rights: by basic parenting i mean: get the kids to school, watch their diet: are they obese/underweight?, get atleast an annual physical and vaccinations done( sp when spouse is already paying for health insurance),give their prescription meds on time rather than going to the ER in crises mode every 2 weeks, etc etc..if that is not the universal standard, then it is atleast my basic standard. The last time they went on vacation with their mom the elder one gained 10pounds in 10 days ate stuff he was allergic to, and landed in asthmatic crises.

I have been doing EVERYTHING for the boys for 10 years now: and i do it because i have been on the other side of the fence too. I have to answer to a higher power than this world's court.I want all my kids ( real and step ) to be cared for equally; why is that such a bad thing? Would you put yr kids thru that? why am i being judged just because i care for my step kids?

I talk to this woman every few days, to give her a sense of where the kids are, her interest n them is cursory at best. Some men and women just aren't made to be parents: giving physical birth to a child and taking care of a childs needs for the first 18 years requires two very different sets of skills, and she tells me herself i am a way better mom than she could ever be. I also encourage the kids to videochat, so they can see her on a regular basis, and she tells me i could easily not do any of these things, and she appreciates it.

Regarding returning kids to USA:
it only works if the country in question has a repatriation treaty with the usa, otherwise you are on your own. Many cases in the news. One from brazil where even hillary clinton's intervention did not work out...well we have no one covering our back.

As far as the kids being able to fight back if overseas, I DONT THINK SO! I have not 'programmed' them to fight or be disrespectful to their mom, and they are wonderful trusting kids who have no idea what a mess she is. FYI,in a corrupt country like the one they are gong to, a kid has no rights and no hearing. The police respond to highest briber. USA law is only good enough for USA's shores

Mother's financial condition:
she is from a very well off family and could have chosen to be a greater part of her kids life if she wanted to. she has equal parenting rights, what stopped her from being their for the kids? She chose to give up her time, and have a carefree life. Fine by us. We dont stop her from coming and taking the kids on US vacations. She chooses not to. Her family comes to Us on regular vacations, they dont visit the kids.

Plus she gets some child support which she spends entirely on herself, because she has misrepresented to the court that she lives here ( gets a friend 's apartment lease signed as her own): why do we not dispute it ? because the system is so screwed it will cost us more to point that out than it is to pay child support. simple economics.

I understand where u are coming from. I am a mom and a step mom. if anyone understand the nuances i do. And my AIRR worker and i went back and forth on a comfort level for both of us. no hotfooting. no banishing. no drama. no hysteria. like i said it was a fine line.

But every divorce is unique and its prob hard for you to understand my predicament. I will run your suggestion by my reader, and I thank you for your taking the time to write.
gandhi

Unread postby gandhi » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:17 am

@ conjure man;
It was a taviz: it was written on a piece of paper in arabic, and bound in red cloth, and stitched in red thread. I sent it back to my home country and my mom who consulted a religious person said it was for above-mentioned purpose. I am not sure how she disposed of it. I'll ask her. Thanks.
gandhi

Spells to Protect Guide Help Innocent Child or Teen

Unread postby mimiso » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 pm

I have a friend that has an emergency situation. She has this really weird jealous mother that's into black magic. We think she's put a curse on the entire family, especially the husband, and the eldest son, who finances her, to control them. Her youngest son is special needs, and just had this crazy reconstructive jaw surgery, where his mouth is wired--she forced him to do it. She's not taking care of him, she's lashing out at my friend for caring for her brother, and in front of people she acts like she cares and totally disses on my friend, and the poor kid's frustrated and can't express stuff, and she throws things at him and she's just so mean to him verbally also, and is not giving him pain meds, and isn't feeding him! She scared the kid into refusing pain medication. No one but my friend is doing anything about it, and she's so lost and confused. I told my friend to bind her mother inside a mirror, with blackpepper and vinegar sprinkled on it. Also to wrap her picture from a line from psalm 109. It was a moon void yesterday, so I had her wait until 8 Am.

I also told her to sandwich her brother's photo in between archangel Michael's photos.

If anyone can offer some emergency helpful words of wisdom, I'd truly appreciate it!

I gave her my LM fiery wall of protection kit, and stop gossip for the mom. I feel like the mother's going to kill the child, and he's so sad and suffering, and there's nothing we can do about it! The tarot cards said it isn't a good situation for the special needs child at all.

I've been flowing reiki so often, but I feel like this is something bigger and deeper to do.
mimiso

Re: Help! Crazy mother abusing/neglecting special needs child

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:44 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection is a great idea. Part of the process is to carve the names of protectors into each of the purple candles. DO include such names as "Police" and "Child Protective Services."

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:02 am

Besides turning to the appropriate authorities and the Fiery Wall of Protection spell, I would try Uncrossing the mother and focus on removing any evil spirit from her. If that does not work I would use a forceful binding spell including a classic beef Tounge, and then cover her in honey. Burning light blue candles with Clarity Oil och King Solomon or even Dr. Gregorio Hernandez on top if she seems to respond well. St Martha or "Do as I say" oil on red candles if she does not.
Good Luck.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snake » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:09 pm

How old is the kid? Is it possible for your friend to take him in for the time being? St. Michael seems like an excellent choice for this situation, so you might also burn candles and pray to St. Michael for protection.
snake

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Here is (are) a link (s) for all of the excellent advice above:
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Angelica Root is included in The Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit.
Peace, Love, Hope, Joy and Happiness for the Children.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Saint Michael is a great to call upon in situations like this. Might I also suggest something as simple as sprinkling salt and putting Psalm 91 under the pillows.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimiso » Sun May 15, 2011 9:49 am

Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions. Taking legal action did help a lot initially, the special needs boy is alive and looking handsome from what I hear. The mother still gives him a hard time, and has major narcissistic syndrome and has tried to tarnish my reputation when I didn't even do anything. My friend was kicked out and I took her to my house because she had no where else to go. and so much other drama happened in between where this sickly minded guy was just making matters worse, who both parties thought was helping. People would help her then somehow be under her mother's control again. Her parents conned her to come home again promising all these things, when they only mentally tortured her. In between she decided to do a poppet on her and a clarity spell on her bro and father, it worked temporarily. She's run away again, with nothing in her pocket but peace in her mind. I told her to focus on herself so in a year, she can just come back and whisk away her brother somehow.
mimiso

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Your friend will certainly be in our prayers.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mimiso » Sat May 21, 2011 12:26 am

Thank you so much CM, she needs them and genuinely would appreciate them.
mimiso

Better health and luck for my daughter.

Unread postby fullmoon1960 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 am

My daughter is 28 years old,with 3 girls,her husband is diabled.About 2 years ago she starting having seizures,the doctors said it was stress,because of her job as a nurse.For two years my husband and I paid her bills,and helped with the kids,she went back to work aganist the doctors advice and is still having seizures.What can I do to stop this and bring the flow of money into her home.I worry about her so much.

Blessings and Love to All/
fullmoon1960

Re: Better health and luck for my daughter.

Unread postby fullmoon1960 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 am

Is there anyone that just has a suggestion.
Thank You Much.
fullmoon1960

Re: Better health and luck for my daughter.

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:05 pm

You can petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to help her find a therapy or treatment that will work well enough for her that she can still work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

If you want to generally open her ways to better fortune, you can use the Van Van kit. It will help clear away the negativity that no doubt has accumulated due to the illness and stress, and make her more prosperous in all avenues of life - including money and health.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html

You could follow that with a Money Drawing kit to specifically boost the flow of income, and then complement that with the Money Stay With Me kit to help her make the best use of the money that does come in.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-stay-with-me.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Help me protect my grandchildren from their mother

Unread postby achaemenid » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 am

Please help me...

My wife's daughter has reappeared in her and my life. She has always been a terrible mother and when she abandoned her two young children I was blessed to be able to take time off work to nurture them and send them to Montessori School. However, even though I (grandpa) has been the most positive, loving male role model in my step-grandchildren's lives, their mother portrays me as the evil one as a way to project her own failings as a mother upon me to assuage her own guilt for being a bad mother.

She has gone from man to man many times and cannot seem to break this pattern. These men have been horribly abusive to the children, locking them in their rooms at six o'clock at night, bringing their pit bulls which stand taller than the children around them, the mother letting my little Jade sit on the crotch of another of her lovers at four years of age and drive the truck. Letting the children go for motorcyle rides with her boyfriends without wearing helmets, leaving her little children alone at night with men she has only known for a few weeks, hooking up with an unmedicated bi-polar boyfreind who moved the whole family from Indiana to California only to discover when they arrived that he did not have a job after all. They have spent the last three months wondering through various flea-bag hotels and camp grounds, and the bi-polar boyfriend moved those innocent young children to Tijuana to live in Mexico. One of the most violent cities in the world.

Then, according to the mother, she walked in on him sexually molesting our precious grandaughter. My wife paid for them to take the bus back to Indy from Mexico, a pattern that repeats itself over and over. She enables her daughter in abusing these precious children.

But after all the heartfelt love I have given to them, emrolling them in Montessori School, taking a five month sabatical from my business to devote all my time to them, teaching them such basic things as brushing their teeth, washing their hands, sitting down together for the first time in their lives at a dinner table and sharing conversation, their mother has projected her shadow side upon me and pegged me as the enemy, and after all the destruction and chaos she has heaped on her own children because of her sexual addition, she calls me the person who is disordered and crazy.

What's worse is that her mother does not challenge her on her delusion, letting her believe that I am the great evil one. My wife is afraid of her children and has never had the nerve or courage to have a heart to heart talk with her children and set them straight. But then, my wife also lives in a state of denial and disassociation.

I love these children dearly and I have been the only good, ethical, stable male role model in their lives and they love me dearly too. How can I remove the disallusion from my wife's eyes and get her to have a heart to heart talk with her daughter telling her that she has been the most destructive force in her own children's lives?

Those children are about the only thing that keep me going because I want to ensure that they receive the full bounty of love that is their birthright, and to instruct them and instill within them the knowledge that they are children of God, and that they have all power and possibility within them. I am not allowed to see them and it is literally tearing me apart to the verge of seriously considering suicide. i don't understand how such wickedness and evil can exist in this beautiful world.

Please help guide me into right action that will nurture my wife, ,my grandchildren, and myself so that I feel that I have something worth living for.

All blessings to you. Steve, Indianapolis
achaemenid

Re: Help me protect my grandchildren from their mother

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:11 am

Are the children American citizens? If so, go to court and get custody. Get a Court Case spell kit to assist you. Ask Archangel Michael to help you and protect them.

I hope your statement about suicide was an exaggeration to prove a point. These children need you to be strong and fight for them.

Influence and Clarity products will get your wife to see the truth.

I would also strongly suggest a reading to see if there are any other factors to consider. Good luck to you and your grandchildren.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:25 pm

Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby duchess » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:16 pm

Achaemenid,

I am going to echo Miss Tammie Lee and Mama Micki's excellent advice and urge you to get a reading. This situation is of a nature where you want to get the advice of a professional rootworker ASAP and perhaps engage someone to help work on your behalf. In addition, I would contact a family lawyer to get advice on your options. We cannot give legal advice here but I will tell you that you do have rights in this case should you choose to pursue them. Again, I emphasize the need to speak to a rootworker because any route you go you will likely need your wife on your side.

Here are the only things I would add:

You asked for guidance to right action. King Solomon's wisdom products would be well-advised and a perfect addition to this case. Wisdom for you, your wife, and anyone you may engage to help. Remember 1 Kings 3:16. If you feel you feel an immediate need you can have vigils set on your behalf by the MISC and get things going. It's a wonderful service and I have used it many times when I have been in need.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles ... ml#setting

Take care and keep hope. If you work with saints or may be comfortable doing so, you could also petition St. Dymphna in addition to St. Michael for you and your grandchildren. Not only does her healing energy help in cases such as these, but she is particularly good for children in these situations.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

Best of luck to you and blessings.
duchess

Unread postby j82 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:51 pm

IM verry sorry about your situation and I can see how pressing it is for you. Personally this matter is one which is in dire need of a reading for guidance and where to go with the work, their are just too many elements to give a suggestion on work to do and make it "good". Id also consider working with a worker to do the work or back it up as they will be out of the situation and be able to focus on the work all along. lastly I would suggest using protection items on the kids like fiery wall and a st micheal charm, dress it, pray over it and put it on their necks. For the wife clarity work to help her see reality would also be a great start.. best to you!
j82

Protection and Guidance for My Son, His Ex, Their Baby

Unread postby lovsotru » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Hello this is lovsotru,

I have been struggling with this situation for one and a half. I have done some spiritual work from him but it seems to backfire.

Last March 2011, my son got a referral for going awol from school. He was 16 yrs old. The referral states that he left school to buy a pregnancy test. He states that when he & the girl had relations and the condom broke, he went out to buy a pregnancy test. She took it & it came out inconclusive.

So, they agreed that he would ask again which he did. She told him that she got her period & that was in April.

So from, March to July 25, 2011, nothing. So on July 25, we received a phone call stating that she is pregnant & didn't know.

I let my son know that I wanted to stay with him during any meeting we did (the girl, her mom &me).

To make this story short, the girl & her mother both stated they didn't know she was pregnant and that the girl has only been in this country for less then 5 yrs. The girl is from Jamaica.

We live in the same community (block). During this time the girl & her mother assured me that they would inform us of anything that goes on with the girl/baby. The mother drives by my house & never stops.

They invited us to a doctor appointment on 10/11/11 (my sisters birthday) & we went. This is was the first time my son and the girl had been alone since their encounter. In the doctor office she tells my son that, "the baby will never come to his mothers (my) house."

The next time we met up again was for the baby birth. The baby was 1 year old on 11/29. This baby is a ploy to stay in this country.

What can I do for my son? He has tried to do right but the girl keeps the bullstuff going because she can. So far she been keeping her words. We went to court (males get no respect in GA). So no test to prove who the father is, and my son didn't sign the birth certificate.

My son states that he heard she got the baby calling someone else daddy.

What work can I do for him cause he's clueless when it comes to her & the baby? She's doing stuff to him, keeping him comfused, lost, unwanted, low self-esteem. He wanted to do right but at what expense?

Here in GA men have no value. Any woman who hates men or wants a man to pay for all negative choices in men they've chosen can do so.

Help cause I want to slam her so bad but shes still a teenager.
Last edited by MaryBee on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited to remove sexist harmful language
lovsotru

Re: Protection and Guidance for My Son, His Ex, Their Baby

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Hello:

First of all, if you suspect your son is the father of this kid, you can I think get a court order for a DNA test. If this child is his, he has the right and the obligation to be involved in the child's life. Use Court Case products to get a good lawyer for your son and justice for him.

Since this sounds like a complicated case, you may want some professional rootwork help. Get a reading from a member of AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

and select someone like Marin Graves, who specializes in court case and legal work. Don't give up; I know it's frustrating, but this child has a right to know his real father.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Protection and Guidance for My Son, His Ex, Their Baby

Unread postby lovsotru » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:17 am

Thank you for your reply. I did do the paperwork for my son. The day of court the judge had us wait around for 5 hrs only to have her DA say " the judge only gives you two choices remove my name & put his or dismiss the case. We dismissed the case because like I stated the girl has done her things. Graduted high school got a trade with her green card. Meanwhile my son hasn't finished yet & he supported still by both parents. The law says they want the men to take part but how? 20% is all the law allows for visitions, these young men are left paying for all the older men before them sins. There is no room for grow, I vote in gwinnett but to get any legal help I need to go to fulton,dekalb, cobb. The law defends the women only. We request mediation she refused it cause its her right. So again, thank you.

Lovsotru
lovsotru

Seeking help in working to protect foster son

Unread postby ArtemhsMoon » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:25 pm

Please bear with me, I am not sure if I have posted this in the right place. If not, feel free to move post, or let me know where to post.

My name is Tracey. I have been a practicing witch for about 10 years. I consider myself to be a Grey witch, but albeit, cautious. I am a foster parent to 4 children and a bio mom to three. One of my foster children has been in my care since he was a newborn baby. He is turning 2 later this month. His bio mom has other children, in care as well. (older than my little guy). She struggles with gang connections, alcoholism, substance use, and is in and out of prison on a continual basis. Please dont get me wrong, she has had a difficult life, was a child in care herself, has FASD and knows nothing other than terrible life struggles.

She has last seen my foster son over a year ago, but is entitled to 4 visits a year. Little P (my foster son) doesnt know her at all.

Little P is half Aboriginal and half African American. He "belongs" to a Native agency and it is their policy to not adopt out their children in care. Much of this policy has to do with the history of Aboriginal people in Canada. This history I understand very well (especially being Metis myself).

My concern is this:

The agency believes that they should be reunited at all costs. I believe that Little P deserves to live a life without all the hardships his bio mom knows and lives. I dont want him to be a gang member, i dont want him witnessing crime or violence. I want him to grow up healthy - in all respects.

At this point I love him, as all of us in our household does as well as our extended family, as our own. My heart knows no difference between him as a foster child and my bio children. The love is the same. My commitment to him is no different.

I have been wanting to do a spell for a long time to ensure that he never be placed back. I understand this is selfish. Partly, I dont feel my heart could take the loss of him, partly, I dont feel that I could take the confusion it would cause him, and partly I am terrified at what could come of him. Who may have access to him. I worked in child and family services myself, and watched in horror as a judge returned two children to bio dad. Then found out the very same night they were placed he murdered them. This is one of the reasons I do not trust that the interests of children in care are always at the heart of decisions.

I have wanted to do a spell to cut her connection to Little P. Or something to ensure he is not returned. Please dont think badly of me, I love him, and really feel that I want him protected at all costs.

Advice and thoughts, guidance of all kind including spells is greatly appreciated.
ArtemhsMoon

Re: Seeking help in working to protect foster son

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:06 pm

The bond between parent and child is a particularly hard one to break. I think the best thing to do would be standard Court Case work: a beef tongue spell on her so she can't stand up for herself; a honey jar on the judge or whoever will be making legally binding decisions, to sweeten them to your cause; King Solomon Wisdom work on whoever will be assisting you legally. And protection work for the child, of course.

Also, see these threads:

• Spells for Court Cases and Legal Matters - Lucky Mojo
    www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/courtcasespells.html?
  • Help! Crazy mother abusing/neglecting special needs child
    [url=http://forum.luckymojo.com/help!-crazy-mother-abusing-neglecting-special-needs-child-t12541s180.html
    ]http://forum.luckymojo.com/help!-crazy-mother-abusing-neglecting-special-needs-child-t12541s180.html
    [/url]
  • Help! Crazy mother abusing/neglecting special needs child
    [url=http://forum.luckymojo.com/help!-crazy-mother-abusing-neglecting-special-needs-child-t12541s180.html
    ]http://forum.luckymojo.com/help!-crazy-mother-abusing-neglecting-special-needs-child-t12541s180.html
    [/url]
  • Desperate Help: Grandchildren Taken by Drug Addict Mother
    http://forum.luckymojo.com/desperate-help-grandchildren-taken-by-drug-addict-mother-t11578s180.html

Post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League, too -- www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ArtemhsMoon » Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Thanks so much for your reply. I have been looking at the links, they really help. Is this something I should attempt myself, or get a rootworker with the experience to do?
ArtemhsMoon

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:33 pm

ArtemhsMoon wrote:Thanks so much for your reply. I have been looking at the links, they really help. Is this something I should attempt myself, or get a rootworker with the experience to do?

With stakes as high as these, I'd call in a rootworker -- who will give you work to do along with his or hers.

My colleague Marin Graves has a background in family law.

[url=readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Marin_Graves‎]readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Marin_Graves‎[/url]

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

spell to keep my children close to me

Unread postby plex wendy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:52 am

hie, my kids are teenager and i understand that they will be going university soon, and go on with there lives, but i am worry a won't see them anymore , they won't phone me, i don't want to lose them...
i was thinking of sticking there picture to mine with honey, that we will always be sweet to each other even if we don't live under the same roof anymore...
do you think it's a good idea or can you suggest any thing else ?
plex wendy

Re: spell to keep my children close to me

Unread postby j82 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:19 am

Desiree,

I would makea honey jar for all of you together. Wrap a piece of hair of each of you in the petition and put it in the honey jar. Burn pink candles for love. When they are all home use a spoon of the honey to cook for them. replace the honey you took out. Also I moved and graduated from college and I am very close with my parents.
j82

Get the mother to return with the child

Unread postby bronwenkeyth » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:26 pm

My Son and his girlfriend blessed our family with a little boy Dec 2013. In Nov 2014, the girlfriend's father drove her and the baby to her mother's home in another state. My son protested but she kept telling him that it was for just a few weeks and she would be back. Due to legal things at the moment my son is not permitted to leave the state. He send money every paycheck and asks to see his son on web cam right before bedtime. She stated she wanted to come home for she was home sick and so I made arrangements to help her get back. Her father then stepped in and said "he did not spend all that money to get her out there for her to come back so soon." (that was December) Now she says that she is staying out until March because there is a guy she has hooked up with. How do I help get my grandson back so that my son can file the proper paperwork so this does not happen again?
bronwenkeyth

Re: Spells to Protect Guide Help Innocent Child or Teen

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, bronwenkeyth,

Wow, this is a difficult, VERY difficult situation with a lot of obstacles. I am so sorry.

First, because of the obstacles, try a blockbuster spell: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Then a break up spell for the girlfriend and this new guy: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html (like the moving candle spell where she moves away from him and to your son. The picture is on that webpage).

You're going to have to do something about her Father. That seems to be the big problem (maybe the Father is acting on the Mother's behalf??). You might want to consider a honey jar for the parents and your son.

Most importantly, PLESE get an attorney. Lots of them give free consultation and you can check for pro bono workers through the State Website.

When you get a game plan from the attorney, then start working with court case spells. Miss cat has a whole bunch of different ones listed here: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

This is such a sad story. I pray that all works out for your family

Wishing you the VERY best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Seeking Help with my foster daughters mom

Unread postby autumnmist » Mon May 08, 2017 9:30 am

Hello. I am seeking to get some help and direction with my foster daughters mother.

A brief background. The mother and I grew up together and we were close for many years. I was there when her daughter was born and the first (besides the mid-wife) to touch her. We have grown far apart over the years, she is very toxic and I cannot have that in my life. I found out her daughter was in a group home in Oct 2016 (this is the second time that she has been in foster care, 1st when she was 6-7, then now at 14 - her mother has a hard time with drugs, abuse, her daughter has had many blacks eyes & bumps on her head since she was young, and mostly just not taking responsibility for her life - it is always someone else's problem), she was placed with me by Nov 2016. At first I tried to work with the mother. I tried to communicate and be peaceful. The mother is controlling and brought more pain and unneeded drama in my life which caused me stress and I became short with my own child as well as my beautiful foster daughter. So I stopped all communication.
Now, my foster daughter is requesting to the judge (she is 14 and is allowed to do so) that she stays with me and I adopt her, which I am fine with.
I know my foster daughter is hurting and misses her mom but I know that she is trying to do what she thinks will give her the best chance in life.
I would love to sit here and say I want something to cut their bond, to remove her mother from the picture, etc. etc. Yet, that is not it. If my foster daughter asks, then I will gladly help her with that but until then, that is not my bond to break.
What I am seeking is, freedom and peace. I want to make it where the mother cannot contact me, whatsoever. Cannot bring nonsense to my life, whatsoever. Cannot engage me, whatsoever. She is toxic, she is a vampire and drains the life out of me. Mostly she causes me to not be the best mother I can be. My child (my two bio sons and my foster child) deserve to have a loving, supportive, helpful, peaceful mother.
I do understand that it is also in me, I allow her to get under my skin.
So hopefully this post is clear but maybe it is not.
I would like help to cut her completely out of my life. I would like help stopping myself from allowing her to get under my skin. And in all reality I would love for her and her daughter to work on having a healthy relationship, just because she is choosing to live with me (as long as the judge approves) there is no reason for them to not have a relationship (should she choose), I just don't want any part of it.

I thank you. I appreciate you. I am grateful.
MistyCrow
autumnmist

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon May 08, 2017 11:56 am

Your foster-daughter's mother has made herself into an enemy of her own daughter as well as you, her old friend. I think you are within your rights to work Professor Porterfield's Calming Your Enemy Shoe Spell:

On a piece of paper, write out the names of the 12 Apostles. Below their names, write Matthew 5:44: “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you”. Below that, write name of your enemy.

Fold up the paper and place it in your shoe while reciting Ps. 34:14: “Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.” Step firmly into your shoe while calling on the Father, Son & Holy Ghost. “That will conquer them under the teachings of Jesus Christ and bring them down easy, back to you,” the Professor says. You’re stepping on their heads, but bringing them under the control of the Lord.

Professor Porterfield taught this spell on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, 8/10/14.

A Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit might be a good idea.

You can also make a doll baby on the mother. Bind its mouth, hands and feet. Baptize it (a good old-fashioned way is to make the sign of the cross over it and say "[NAME] you are to me and [NAME] you will always be. You will go where I tell you, do what I tell you and say what I tell you." (I like to add "...think what I tell you, believe what I tell you, and KNOW what I tell you.") Then speak your will, and for the power of God's word in your work, read Psalm 31 -- or at least base your commands on it.

If your family isn't cool with conjure work at home, you might want to hire a gifted, honest rootworker to help you (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org).

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby autumnmist » Mon May 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Thank you very much Miss Michaele,

Yes, she absolutely is. It is a sad thing to witness.

Professor Porterfield's Calming Your Enemy Shoe Spell sounds perfect. I will look at the archives from 8/10/14 and get what I need to complete the spell.
I believe I have everything for the Fiery Wall of Protection. And for the baby, I will make one. Should I put a picture of her inside it? I don't have any of her articles but I do have pictures of her.

Thank you again
MistyCrow
autumnmist

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 09, 2017 2:01 pm

Hello mistycrow,

If pictures are what you have then pictures are what you should use!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby autumnmist » Thu May 11, 2017 7:20 am

Good morning Nathen,

Thank you very much. That is what I assumed.
autumnmist

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends