• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:18 am

Spells to Protect Pets from Neglect, Cruelty, Theft, Abuse

Neighbours beating dog.

Unread postby Bella Donna » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:11 pm

My neighbours have 3 dogs. One of them is a 4-6 month old puppy.

My problem is, that they beat these dogs. The dogs live outside in a very small courtyard, with no shelter from the elements. The pup cries out in the rain and cold. I hear them go out and beat him. 3 nights ago we were kept up listening to this poor animal screaming, whilst the woman of the house beat and yelled at it.

I have been down the legal route, but animal welfare won't do anything as these people live in public housing. I have put in an abuse complaint with the authorities. Apparently all we can do is put in a noise complaint...and there have been plenty of those!

What sort of spell can I do to stop this. I can't stand to see animals being mistreated!

Thank you, Fyre
Bella Donna

Re: Spells to Protect Pets from Neglect, Cruelty, or Abuse

Unread postby Bella Donna » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Ok. I found the post by MissMichael . I was looking in the wrong thread..Neighbours. Her answer is very good and I'll do as she suggests.

Fyre. :)
Bella Donna

Husband's Dog

Unread postby Simplyme » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:14 pm

My husband's dog is very destructive and I want her gone. She have been destroying my home since she got here a year ago.

He treats her real bad but never correct her behavior unless she gets on his nerves. She destroyed my yard my nearly used dining room table now my sliding door. He don't spend any time with her just yells, hits and keep her chained up.....in the house. He want my kids to clean up behind her and he don't do anything.

This situation is ruining me mentally because he gets angry with me because my kids are tired of his animal.

Is there anything to do to get this pitbull gone for good and no other pitbull come in my yard? I say pitbull because are the only dogs he like and I have a Yorkie and also i don't want him with any dogs, all he do is mistreat them. Punching, yelling, hitting and cursing them out.

He have a $1200 fine that was never took care of behind this dog might I add. The dog got out of the yard in April and bite another dog. My husband never took her to go get her shots before this happen. After the incident animal control was called he did not respond to the letter now his fine is $1200 with the county and $150 with the town we live in. He see the dog is causing more problems then what she is worth, this should be a good sign to get rid of the dog but he still refuse.

Help I have ran completely out of option. :oops: :cry:
Simplyme

Re: Husband's Dog

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:43 pm

This guy is no prize. Consider a separation or divorce. He is guilty of animal abuse and keeping a vicious animal. He is endangering you and your children. When you decide on a course of action, let us know.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Hello, Simplyme,

Both Miss cat and I are dog experts, and, therefore, I would like to give you some professional advice.

There's a vicious circle going on here. He beats the dog; the dog gets aggressive; he beats the dog; the dog becomes more aggressive. The aggression won't stop until the beatings stop.

The dog's destructive behaviors are a result of severe emotional turmoil. Again, as a result of how it's being treated. And, again, it will not go away, it'll just get worse.

This dog is living in an environment which is not conducive to it s psychological well-being. It could go crazy

May people don't know this (but many people do) but Pitt Bulls are the sweetest (especially the girls), most gentle dogs. Super sweet. It is MAN that takes advantage of their gripping power and use them for fights. And MAN makes them aggressive for the fights, partially, by abusing the dogs. Poor babies.

If you're afraid of your husband, wait until he's not home and call a Pit Bull rescue center. Explain everything to them. The entire truth (in addition to the fact that you're afraid of your husband's reactions toward you and the children). Tell them everything you've told us. They will find a way to get the dog out while you stay innocent in the matter.

In the meantime, get yourself a bottle of Fiery Wall of Protection oil and anoint yourself and your kids/ On that poor dog use Tranquility Oil, diluted in a little cooking oil (I usually dab a little bit at the back of the head whe it cannot reach to lick it off)

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall ... ction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-tranquility.html

Good luck. PLEASE take this advice into serious consideration.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Simplyme » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:00 am

Thank you so much and I will use this advice.
Simplyme

Protection for Animals Against Animal Abusers

Unread postby SheaDeKnight » Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 am

Hello, everyone! I am somewhat new here, pop in once in a while for one reason or another, but otherwise unknown.

I post today for a friend (truly, for a friend!). She lives in California and is having serious and scary problems with her neighbors.

We believe they are possibly practicing a form of evil magical work or they are sociopaths. They have been killing her and fellow neighbors' animals (cats and a horse). I suggested she call Lucky Mojo, but not sure if she did or not.

A friend and i (we live in different states) sent her some good luck and protection talismans, but the harassment and animal killing continues.

I am thinking of ordering her the bone carved Norse talisman for protection against sorcery.

What other items or spells (candles, hands, etc.) might be of help?

Sincere thanks in advance!
SheaDeKnight

Re: Protection for Animals Against Animal Abusers

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu May 15, 2014 10:36 pm

The animal killings, though threatening in themselves, may or may not be part of some sort of curse work. They may be signs of sociopathology.

I am thinking of ordering her the bone carved talisman for protection against sorcery. What other items or spells (candles, hands, etc.) might be of help?

Oh, my, so many, many choices for protective work! All discussed here:

... And, of course, this entire subforum:

I'm sure you can find an entire magical arsenal -- and I've just scratched the surface.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Protection Kitten from Theft!

Unread postby ShimmeringDjinn » Fri May 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Hello everyone, first time poster here.
Since moving into my home in 98, I have had many Cats and all of them have ended up going missing. This area seems to be like the bermuda triangle for Cats; they simply disappear and are never seen again :shock: . Anyway three weeks ago got a new Kitten called Midnight, and due to his extemerly friendly and outgoing personallity, I worry that he'll go missing too.
Which products would be best to help protect him?
Thank you in advance.
PS; I'm sorry if this has already been asked, I did a little searching but I couldn't find anything which seemed to fit with my problem/worry.
ShimmeringDjinn

Re: Spells to Protect Pets from Neglect, Cruelty, Theft, Abuse

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri May 16, 2014 7:15 pm

If this has been happening repeatedly for 16 years, you obviously live in an area that is unsafe for cats to live outdoors.

Either there are predatory dogs, sociopathic animal killers, cat thieves, or too much deadly traffic in your locale to support outdoor cats.

I suggest that if you want a cat and live in an environment that historically does not support outdoor cat life, you get your cat neutered and keep him indoors.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Protection for community and feral cats for our colony

Unread postby wildgravity » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Hello there, friends.

This is my first time posting on the Lucky Mojo forum, if I have posted this in the wrong area, please, let me know and I will remove the post and move it to the proper area.

Here's the situation; for a couple of years now, my old neighbors, roommates and friends have been taking care of our neighborhoods stray and feral cat population through the trap neuter and return program. They are fixed, fed, taken to the vet, and provided with an insulated shelter, for the winter. These are our community cats who in turn, control our rodent population. Recently, however, in a rapid succession, four of our neighborhoods cats have gone missing. Two of them were our community cats, and two of them were indoor/outdoor house cats who disappeared in the same night. We've gone through all of the channels, (knocked on neighbors door, called all of the shelters, the pounds, knocked on all of our neighbors door in a three block radius, flyers with a reward for any information offered, etc) and turned up nothing.

This is happening with too great a frequency at this point, in my mind for it to be a coincidence, and I know in my heart of hearts they aren't coming home. My cards show me that it is extremely likely that there are people that are trapping these cats, but, frustratingly, I can't prove it beyond what my intuition is telling me. Something is wrong, and We're in the process of looking for traps now.

I am at a loss for what to do. We are all these animals have, we're their friends and protectors. Aside from bringing them inside (some of them are feral, and wild, and this may not be all that doable at least for a long term solution) I'm unsure how to proceed.

In addition to contacting animal control, and the humane society for guidance and support, I want to do a working to protect these animals, and expose whomever or whatever is responsible for causing them to disappear (if that is indeed the case) so I can work to eliminate that problem.

The trouble is, I have since moved from the neighborhood the cats live. I want to help, but I'm not in the area, and am unsure of the next time I will be.

I apologize for how long this letter I am very open to any suggestions right now. My intention is solely to protect these animals, by finding out what is happening to them and if necessary, expose whomever is responsible, if there is anyone.

Thanks again to anyone who took the time to read this letter. I love the advice given on these forums, and appreciate anything anyone can tell me that might help our cause.
wildgravity

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, wildgravity,

Welcome to the forum.

Thank you so much for caring and loving these beautiful, mystical creatures of God.

Please read the 2 pages on this thread for ideas. Alter reading, if you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask.

Most of us on this forum are HUGE animal lovers. So, we understand completely and are rooting for you

Wishing you great success with protecting these angel fur-babies

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Protect Pets from Neglect, Cruelty, Theft, Abuse

Unread postby Juniper07 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi, I'm new to this forum but kinda frustrated with this situation so I figured I'd ask (can't hurt right). My roommate got a dog from his friend for us. Now he's grown "tired" of it, even though he does absolutely nothing for the dog but buy pee pads. I've taken full responsibility for the well being of the pup as well as keeping the apartment clean so there are no issues. Every time the pup slips and does something not to my roommate's liking (it was raining hard today so she peed on the floor inside) he threatens to get rid of her. Its been 2 months but I've already grown attached to the pup and I can't stand to think that 2 months is all it took for him to get tired and want to just give the pup to someone else. Also, I can't help but feeling that he says that to manipulate me as well. Ultimately what I'd like is for him to relinquish his rights so I'm full owner. Like I said I'm new here but would truly appreciate some help in which approach to take. Thank you in advance!
Juniper07

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello, Juniper07 ,

That's a damn shame.

Please see the influence skull candle spell. I will give you the page.

Influence him to give you the full rights.

If that doesn't work, then use domination products on the skull candle

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html (the skull candle spell is here)

ww.luckymojo.com/domination.html

I pray that it works out for you and the little fur-baby

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue