Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Protect Property from Vandalism and Tagging

nana664
Spells to Protect Property from Vandalism and Tagging

Unread post by nana664 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:34 am

We are starting to have a problem in our neighborhood. That crazy ms13 gang seems to be migrating here, and they have already tagged (graffiti) several houses. Last night they got the house next door to us. Our house is one of very few that hasn't been touched. We are going to have an iron gate put up as soon as we can afford it. :x

Any advice on how to protect our property from these actions in the mean time? Thank you.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Protect property from criminals and tagging

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 am

Get a Fiery Wall of Protection kit. Work the spell and petition that you and your property be protected:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

You can also get some Red Devil lye and bury one box at each corner of your property with the Devil on the box facing outwards, to protect you.

Good luck,
mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:39 pm

I would go a step further and place a Bat Nut (http://www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html) above each doorway, facing outward as an apotropaic guardian; and place Solomon Seal Root (http://herb-magic.com/solomons-seal-root.html) in your window sills. Also post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:56 am

Wow, so many great responses. Thank you everyone.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:08 am

I must also mention the FENG SHUI TRIGRAM MIRRORS FOR PROTECTION AND GOOD LUCK ( http://www.luckymojo.com/bagua.html ). I live in the bottom floor of a two apartment house and there is no way I could bury the boxes of Lye on our property. I see that you, nana664, are in Los Angeles, as I thought you may be when you mentioned MS-13, but didn't know if you lived in a full house, or an apartment. I use these Mirrors because they are easy to hang, and can be done on property you rent or own with very little problem. They work great for me! I have seen a notable difference since that front one went up.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:04 pm

Thank you Joseph. I live in a duplex that my family owns (love the cheap rent!). So I could bury things but the mirrors would probably be better.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Glad we could all help you, nana664. Keep us posted on your situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Odessa
HRCC Student
Ideas for protecting property from vandalism

Unread post by Odessa » Mon May 07, 2012 9:31 am

I've been sitting on this for a while trying to make up my mind on how to approach this problem my family has been having. So since I'm not sure, I thought I'd ask for some input, ideas, LM products to try on this mess...

About 3 weeks ago we were loading our travel trailer at our house. We had left it on the street in front of our house (out of everyone's way) and woke up the next day to having damage done to our trailer. It had been shot up by a BB/Pellet gun and someone had beaten the font side with a hard object, cracking the door and denting the siding. I called the sheriffs office. They did nothing about it. So I've been looking at protecting the property past just the house to try to include our stuff on the street/driveway. This past weekend, we had our boat over, parked in our driveway to charge the battery. Someone shot up the hull of our boat. Now I'm beyond angry!

I'm not sure if I should go for protection of my property or if I should go for something more drastic to try to get the people that are doing this. Maybe I can do both? What would be something good to protect our vehicles from these attacks? (Fiery Wall of Protection on the vehicles maybe??) Could I possibly throw down powders on the sidewalk areas near my house (or even the post office box) to try to catch the people doing this? I am fairly positive it is someone that lives in the neighborhood and everyone goes to the post box to get their mail on the corner. Can I do something like that without effecting anyone innocent? (Not really looking to hurt anyone, but stop the person cold from doing anything or ideally, catch them so they can be punished by the police.)
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Ideas for protecting property from vandalism

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 07, 2012 7:39 pm

I moved your question into a thread where this is already being discussed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Odessa
HRCC Student
Re: Ideas for protecting property from vandalism

Unread post by Odessa » Tue May 08, 2012 7:21 am

Thank you!
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

avemarie
Spells to Protect Native American Petroglyphs from Vandalism

Unread post by avemarie » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Hello! My dad, his four brothers and their cousins own a tract of land on a bluff in Illinois that has some truly astounding and ancient Native American petroglyphs inscribed in it. I just talked to an archaeologist from a local university and apparently, a misguided archaeologist (asshole) did some excavating there (probably with my fam's permission) in the 1950s and found some human remains and burial regalia. This totally surprised me, and I'm sure if my dad knew about it he would have told me, but he was just a kid at the time. Unfortunately, this asshole who did the excavating took whatever he found. The archaeologist I talked to told me there were probably more people buried there as well.

This site is amazing. Unfortunately, a ton of people know about it. Vandalism has always been a problem, but in the past year or so, it has gotten really bad. Some jerks etched an aligator head and a bunch of magic mushrooms in the sandstone, almost on top of some of the original petroglyphs. This new graffitti has been there for about a year now, so it looks like rain won't wash it away.

The land is surrounded by several state parks, but it is privately owned and other parts near this bluff are owned by other families. I'm trying to figure out how we can preserve it and how to get all of my family members on board with a plan, but in the mean time I need some serious spells aimed at protecting the site and getting rid of vandals. I also don't want to disturb any spirits that might reside there (I'm sure there are some, it's a powerful place) but I do want to get rid of these assholes who are defacing this beautiful place.

I'm going out there tomorrow, to try to clean up what I can (very, very, very carefully, if I think I can do anything safely). I am so angry and depressed over this, I can't stop thinking about it.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you so much!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Protect Native American Petroglyphs from Vandalism

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:31 am

Many people use bay leaves to keep their work invisible; you might want to place some inobtrusively around the site.

Other people use dolls, such as Naga effigies, for guardian figures. I heard of one lady who defended her land from poachers with at least one of these, accompanied by some spent shotgun shells.

They're rather expensive, but it's worth spending some treasure to guard a treasure, as I'm sure you will agree.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 am

MissMichaele wrote:...accompanied by some spent shotgun shells.
Succinctly put...
Two-Headed Doctor

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:43 am

You mentioned the state you are in and instantly got a message which is Black Hawk. Illinois is an area that Black Hawk lived and if I remember correctly there is a large statue of Black Hawk located around Oregon, IL, I believe. His spirit is so helpful in protection and justice work. There is a thread here already started called Working with Black Hawk Indian Spirit Guide Supply Questions and Answers I would encourage you to check out. Also, Momma Starr who has worked with the spirit of Black Hawk for years has an excellent book called Working with Blackhawk which you can find in the Book Section. Black Hawk is coming through strong while I write this and that is my recommendation.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

avemarie

Unread post by avemarie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:07 am

Thanks so much guys! These are great ideas. I'll definitely try these out...the shotgun shells are great advice too ;)

avemarie

Unread post by avemarie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:26 am

What do you guys think about the use of salt or smudge sticks at this site? Or hotfoot powder and/or fiery wall of protection? Like I said, I don't want to disturb any spirits.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:35 pm

avemarie wrote:What do you guys think about the use of salt or smudge sticks at this site? Or hotfoot powder and/or fiery wall of protection? Like I said, I don't want to disturb any spirits.
Those all sound useful to me -- but I think that first, you should go to the site and speak to the spirits of the place; ask them to send you guidance in dreams or signs.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:35 pm

Make an offering of tobacco and use Indian Spirit Guide supplies.

http://www.luckymojo.com/indianspiritguide.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

avemarie

Unread post by avemarie » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:46 am

Mama Micki & Miss Michaele, thank you so much for this simple but effective advice.

I just wanted to post an update. I went out there last week to clean up some of the graffiti and to put down some bay leaves, vandal root, and salt, and do some firey wall of protection work. I went back the next day and had a very surprising experience. I ended up leaving some corn nuts as an offering. I'm planning to go back with tobacco and some other appropriate food.

Thanks again for the advice everyone.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:26 am

avemarie wrote:I went back the next day and had a very surprising experience. I ended up leaving some corn nuts as an offering. I'm planning to go back with tobacco and some other appropriate food.
Sounds promising -- do you have any indication that the spirits of the place approve your work and are willing to help it along?

Miss Michale

avemarie

Unread post by avemarie » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:40 am

Sort of. They definitely left me a sign that they were there and I got the feeling that they were happy to have someone try to protect and their clean spot. I do want someone else opinion on what happened, I may message you or get a reading. I went out on a Wednesday and had some interesting psychic experiences that night. I was a little iffy about the offering I left and I haven't been back since, so I'm not sure what the outcome was. I'm planning on doing the bay leaf/vandal root thing regularly; there are some celestial images carved in the rock so I may try to correspond my work with those if I can figure anything out. I'm thinking that if I ask them for anything at all it will just be whatever guidance or message they choose to send me :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”