• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Spells to Protect Self, Pets, or Property from Uncivil Dogs

Spells to Protect Self, Pets, or Property from Uncivil Dogs

Unread postby ArcherGirl1 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi,

I'm compiling a Lucky Mojo back-to-school list. I have some questions about a mojo I would like to make. I walk and take the city bus to school. I'd like to make a protection mojo that will protect against both people and dogs. I don't hate any animal, but I've always been horribly afraid of dogs. I live in suburbia and everyone has a dog, and they don't always keep tabs on them. I've come across stray dogs in the past and it's truly terrifying for me. Like, trembling, heart-pounding, can't breathe terrifying. I've even skipped classes and taken online courses just to avoid leaving the house. My friend always tries to get me to go jogging with her at the park (which sounds like fun), but I always turn her down and invite her to my gym instead. My fear of dogs really affects my life.

Okay, sorry for rambling. But what kind of items can I put in a mojo that'll protect me from dogs and also nutty bus people? I've heard that horehound is good for keeping dogs off your property, but what about keeping them away from you in general? And should I use FWP or simply Protection products?

Thanks!
ArcherGirl1

Re: Spells to Protect Self, Pets, or Property from Uncivil Dogs

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:09 am

1. I would get a reading as you need something beyond a protection mojo. You can buy the protection mojo bag at lucky mojo which are excellent. I would recommend that you do some courage work along with work to get a handle on your fear.

2. I would recommend that you should probably seek some counseling or something to speak about your fear of dogs. This fear is impairing your life, and is just not a mere fear of dogs. I can sense the anxiety just from post. So you should definitely speak to someone about that to help you overcome your fear.

3. I would use fiery wall of protection. I am not sure you run into all kinds of people in Sacramento,and you never know what might happen on the bus. So I would go with fiery wall.

But again you need something more than just protection. You can't avoid dogs sometimes. They may not harm you, but in the back of your mind you are thinking that they will. So I would recommend that you overcome your fear by seeking help, and doing some john the conqueror, along with some crucible of courage work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pma » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:06 am

I am going to chime in here and give you some practical advise about how to possibly get a handle on your fear of dogs. You need to study dogs so you can understand them. You can do this without ever coming in contact with a dog. I suggest you read some dog training articles online, as those articles talk about how dogs operate mentally and how to shape a dog's behavior to your liking. I also suggest you watch a few episodes of the Dog Whisperer. This will help you understand the mind and motivations of dogs and will give you power in knowledge.

I will also tell you that from my experience, human fear and human aggression read very similarly to a dog. They are afraid of you because you are afraid of them. I've seen it in many dogs, the dog I had in college being one of them. A person encounters a dog, they back up because they are afraid of the dog, the dog then barks because the person is showing submissive behavior and the dog feels it needs to be dominant in the situation. This does not mean that a dog will attack, it just means that a dog will stand it's ground when you do not and standing it's ground many times just means it will stand there and bark at you. Just because the dog is being dominant it does not mean that it is not also afraid. People are smarter than dogs and if you understand this role play, you can obtain the dominant position in most situations with dogs without much effort and without risking your safety. This is something a good dog trainer or therapist who is good with dogs could help you with.

These are the practical things that could accompany any rootwork you do in order to handle your fear of dogs.
Thank you, St. Francis, for your protection.
pma

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 am

Traditional herbs and curios used in a mojo hand to protect from unwanted people, wild animals, dogs, snakes, etc. as well as for safe travel, are found in the lists on page 210 of my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." Additional herbs and curios for courage and bravery, and to control and influence dogs, are found in the lists on page 216.

At $14.95 for the book, i highly recommend that you purchase a copy. It will answer a lot of simple questions like this if you do intend to make your own mojo hands.

I cannot transcribe the entire set of lists here, but some highlights are

Seneca Snake Root
Black Snake Root
Sampson Snake Root
Yarrow
Red Ants
Mullein
Salt
etc.

We sell all of these herbs and roots at $3.00 per packet, and you can read more about them and order them here:
http://herb-magic.com

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ArcherGirl1 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 am

Thank you all SO much. I usually get laughed at when I share my fear with others. I will definitely take a look into all of this, and I'll be purchasing the book as soon as I can.
ArcherGirl1

Poop and scoop

Unread postby pumpkin3 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:19 am

How can I keep dog owners from letting their dogs defecate on my sidewalk in from of my home. Is their something that I can do to repel the dog? The owners do can adhere to the poop and scoop law.
pumpkin3

Re: Poop and scoop

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi pumpkin3,

You have the cutest name!
I'm so sorry you are having this problem. Shame on such rude neighbors! I know the feeling, been there many times before with neighbors who allowed their dogs full run of the neighborhood.

You can call the code enforcement office of your city to file a complaint.
You can also try a combination of Eucalyptus oil mixed with a little alcohol in a spritzer and spray
the affected area. Orange peels are also said to deter dogs from doing their business on a place.
Also, you can also try using Buffalo ammonia to spray all around around the area.
www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html
Another little trick is to plant rosemary bushes next to the sidewalk since doggies usually hate the scent of rosemary. http://www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html

Or plant some nice prickly rose bushes next to the walkway. :)

Someone else might have some good ideas for you too. :)
Best of luck!

Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

I need some help with my neighbors dog.

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:38 am

Hello,

I need some help with my neighbors dog. I have 2 dogs of my own and sometimes I need to let them use my backyard because there is alot of snow where I live right now. I do not normally put my dogs in my backyard I normally walk them but I need to be able to let them use my backyard now because it is freezing and it is my backyard. Whenever I have to let them use my backyard my neighbors let their chiwawa out and this dog doesn't bark he screams. It upsets me so much that I immediately put my dogs inside. My neighbors also allow their dog to walk on my property and that worries me because my dogs will definately try to attack that dog when I am trying to walk them. My dogs are licenced with the city and are always on leash, my neighbors dog is never on leash.

I was thinking of putting a spell on their dumb dog, but maybe I need to cast on my neighbours?

Responsible Dog Owner.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:44 pm

I love "responsible dog owners".... Anoint your doggies with Fiery Wall of Protection, just a little, some doggies can not tolerate the scent. As for you neighbors dogs, have you talked with them about their lack of responsibility and respect for your property. While I hate to call the city pound because that little chihuahua doesn't deserve that, but her or his owner needs to 'man up.'
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:32 am

Would it also help to just order the Fiery Wall of Protection Kit? because that may assist me and my dogs from encountering other people with their dogs on the road as well as help in avoiding my neighbor whom also likes to loiter on my property with his unleashed Chiwawa and maybe it also help with my dogs health because I need to keep my 7-yr-olds strong & healthy.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby natstein » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:18 am

Hello Lovemydogs,

I would say ordering the kit is an excellent idea. It will have everything you need! Keep us posted so we know how it works for you!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:34 pm

Thank you jwmcclin & Nathen! I will order this kit immediately & let you know when it arrives so I can start my work.
Thank you so much for your help.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:45 pm

Would you be able to tell me if the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit that I am waiting to arrive will also protect me when I am walking my dogs from other dogs or people that approach us? (that may want to hurt us).

Thank you.
Lovemydogs

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:10 pm

Hello, LovemyDogs,
I out 4 thieves vinegar in a spray bottle. Dogs can't stand the smell of that. So, if you spray their noses with that, they will run.
It also stings the eyes of humans when sprayed directly at them
Additionally, it has spiritual protection properties. I say: Don't leave home without it"! LOL
www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Lovemydogs » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:18 pm

Thank you Miss Aida I will definately have to order that. I wish I had ordered that at the time that I ordered my Fiery Protection Kit but I will definately add that to my list. :)
Lovemydogs

Help with Neighbors allowing their dog to be on my property!

Unread postby hoodooTom » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:47 pm

The cops have been involved 3 times already telling this lady who is renting a house next to my land that she needs to shorten the chain for her dog. Her response when I personally told her she needs to keep her dog out of my yard was this...."Well I clean up after him" WHAT??????????? I said to her. I don't get to use my neighbors pool and when told not to I would respond don't worry I'll vacuum it when I'm done...... This lady told the cops that she can't help it because it is a very large dog and he needs room. The cops told her then you rented the wrong house. Well I didn't notice the dog for awhile but now that the weather has finally broken I was out in my garage and sure enough all the way down the back yard, the dog was on my land again..I've tried sprinkling hot sauce and chili powder all the way down the border of the yards and it didn't bother the dog one bit. I've tried hotfotting and got no results.. I'm at a loss here. Any help would be fantastic.
hoodooTom

Re: Help with Neighbors allowing their dog to be on my property!

Unread postby MoonBreath » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:44 pm

Try to talk to the owner of the house. You have documented ( police reports ) that the woman is not properly controlling her animal. If she becomes a pain in her landlord's neck, he/she may do something about it. Use influence products on the owner or maybe a honey jar to get them to come to your aid.
MoonBreath

Unread postby hoodooTom » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:20 am

The owner is out of state apparently. Even the cops said they have no idea who owns the house. I'm waiting for a call back from the courthouse to see if they will look up the mortgage or deed.... Talk about a pain in the ass.
hoodooTom

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:00 pm

hoodooTom wrote:The owner is out of state apparently. Even the cops said they have no idea who owns the house. I'm waiting for a call back from the courthouse to see if they will look up the mortgage or deed.... Talk about a pain in the ass.

Maybe do some Compelling work on the folks at the courthouse?

Call Animal Control?

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hoodooTom » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:54 am

Thought of animal control, but our area only has 1 animal control agent to cover 3 or 4 counties which are big..... It never fails that the people who rent that house always thing my yard is something they can use. This has happened with the last 5 tennants, but this one has a dog. My son is deathly afraid of dogs because he was bit in the face a couple years back.
hoodooTom

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, hoodooTom ,
There's some excellent advice on these pages.
Lots of hoodoo tricks that you can perform.
Please read through them for more ideas.
Wishing you the best with this.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Taylor » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi all,
I was already thinking of anointing my dogs collar with Fiery Wall of Protection when I found this thread. My baby, Chloe, is 5 years old and she is the sweetest, smallish (18lbs) and smartest dog I've ever had. I spent a lot of time socializing her and she always used to like to meet other dogs, people and children on our walks. About a year ago, a big dog (85lbs) came out of nowhere and attacked her. She only got a small graze on her belly before I could get her in my arms. The big dog kept attacking and I knew it would kill her if I fell or let go. The dog bit me but only because it was going for her, not trying to attack a person. This went on for several minutes and I was screaming for help from neighbors. One finally heard me and brought me behind their gate. The neighbor walked up to the dog and it was fine as she grabbed its collar. It turns out that it belonged to a new neighbor who has since moved. I should have confronted him but he was a mean person and I caught him smacking the dog with a rake when it barked, so..not the dog's fault either. I didn't want him bothering my mom who is retired and living with me or risk damage to my property.
The problem is that Chloe has never been the same. She is afraid of most other dogs and people now. She doesn't even seem to know how to growl or bite. She runs in terror or hides behind me.
I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me with...

1. Do you think Fiery Wall of Protection will bother her eyes/nose if I put it on her collar? I don't want to anoint her every time.
2. Will that keep away the nice dogs? She's making some progress and I don't want to mess with that.
3. I was thinking of a prayer to Hecate. Can anyone can suggest a psalm or another prayer that would be useful?

Any help is appreciated.
Taylor

Unread postby natstein » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello Taylor

I am so sorry this happened to you and your dog! Makes me want to burn black candles on the man who made his dog mean! You can absolutely put Fiery Wall of Protection on your dogs collar. I do not think it will bother the dogs eyes as long as it is not getting directly into your dogs eyes. You only have to use small amount on on the color so that should not be a problem. You also do not need to do it every day, maybe just once a week. For people who work by days I believe Tuesday is a good day to do protection work. You might also want to work with some Crucible of Courage products (http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html) and Tranquility products (http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html) on behalf of your dog to help her gain her confidence back. If you are a person who works with saints you can also petition St. Francis to aid your dog as well! I hope you find this helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Taylor » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Thanks Nathen. I am about to put in another order to LM and hadn't even thought about Crucible of Courage or Tranquility products to help her get back to her old self. What a good idea. I'm glad I waited.

Cheers.
Taylor

Helping Cats and Dogs Get Along

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:25 pm

I'm moving in with my boyfriend in about two months (yay!) - I have a cat and he has two dogs. One of his dogs has met my cat and they got along reasonably well (by which I mean the dog was indifferent to the cat and the cat took great joy in messing with the dog) but the other dog is a recent addition so he and the cat haven't met yet as the boyfriend and I are currently long-distance. The rescue organization he adopted the dog from did cat-test the dog prior to the adoption and didn't see any warning signs but I still want to make sure my kitty is safe!

Obviously I have a pretty unlimited supply of cat hair, and I also brought home a decent amount of dog hair from a recent visit. I'm thinking either a protection bottle spell for the cat or a Peaceful Home honey jar or bottle spell for all three animals - what do y'all think?
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude
cassiopaeia

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Hello, cassiopaeia ,

I'm thinking that both of your spell ideas are excellent and ought to be implemented.

Additionally, you may wish to look at the posts above yours for other spell ideas.

I hope this works out well for all the fur babies involve!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby cassiopaeia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:00 am

Thanks, Miss Aida!
Thank you Saint Anthony
Thank you Saint Martha
Thank you Saint Jude