Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Punish Liar Thief Fraudster Whose Name is Known

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Punish Liar Thief Fraudster Whose Name is Known

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 18, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, Lei ,

SMALL CLAIMS COURT. Bottom line.

Also, your local TV station would probably LOVE to handle this rip-off. And the company would not like the negative publicity

You could try a domination spell and use the company's name. Give it a go. But it looks like you need to sue them

www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

I am so sorry that they ripped you off.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lei

Unread post by Lei » Fri May 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Thank you so much for replying Miss Aida - I appreciate it. Was hoping to avoid a legal thing but alas it seems it is the only way to go about it.

24Kpink
Re: Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Unread post by 24Kpink » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:42 am

I recently broke up with a lying, narcissistic cheater. I had no idea he was still married, for one. Then found he was playing me and running around with other girls, too! I found all this out and dumped him flat. Apparently, he gets away with this because nobody rats him out when they find out what he is really like or that he's still married. He's super charming and presents himself as "a great guy." Nobody sees how he lies, manipulates and plays the women around him. So the cycle continues with this guy. I could rat him out myself, I suppose - but really I want his choices to catch up with him. I want the truth about him to be public so he can't snare and hurt other women like he did me.

Is there a work I can do that causes the truth to come out, makes everyone find out his secret and see him for what he really is? Maybe a work that will bring about the justified consequences for his actions? Thanks!

-Pink

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Hello 24Kpink,

I have moved your post to the topic on exposing liars and fraudsters, as this seems to be the heart of your goal for this man. Please read through the posts here for advice and ideas on how to help bring this about. If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”