Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Punish Liar Thief Fraudster Whose Name is Known

bleuskyye

Spells to Punish Liar Thief Fraudster Whose Name is Known

Unread post by bleuskyye » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:57 pm

Someone stole something from me a while ago and I was completely understand of the given situation. He agreed to replace what had been stolen and this person has had more than enough time to replace it or give me the money for it but never did!

Now I want to curse him to make them dread he stole from me and never replaced what he had promised. And finally replace it!

But first I think I need to break a protection spell. I've tried some spells on him before that weren't effective. Later, I had a dream of me casting a spell on him that didn't work because (in my dream) he had a celtic cross over elipsing the sun tattooed on his neck.

Literarylioness

Re: Someone Stole Something From Me and I Want It Back!

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:38 pm

bleuskyye wrote:Someone stole something from me a while ago and I was completely understand of the given situation. He agreed to replace what had been stolen and this person has had more than enough time to replace it or give me the money for it but never did!

Now I want to curse him to make them dread he stole from me and never replaced what he had promised. And finally replace it!

But first I think I need to break a protection spell. I've tried some spells on him before that weren't effective. Later, I had a dream of me casting a spell on him that didn't work because (in my dream) he had a celtic cross over elipsing the sun tattooed on his neck.

I would do a Pay Me spell kit for this situation to get the money from him. That spell kit can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

You cannot break a "protection" spell. If this guy keeps himself protected, any harmful magic directed at him will bounce off. Since he owes you money, there really is nothing to be protected from. He did you wrong and needs to pay his debt. Of course, I would keep myself protected while working on him though and that would be Firey Wall of protection spells.

Good luck!

Mary

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 pm

Hi bleuskyye,

bleuskyye wrote:Someone stole something from me a while ago and I was completely understand of the given situation. He agreed to replace what had been stolen and this person has had more than enough time to replace it or give me the money for it but never did!

As Mary noted, breaking his protection as an initial measure is likely wasted energy. Instead, focus on the connection that you do have: his promise to replace what he stole, and the righteousness of your petition to be repaid what is owed to you. Toward that end, Pay Me is an excellent formula, as is Compelling:
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

The page above also details the Green Devil Money Back Spell, which may be of interest in your case.
CAN-FIG-DEGR Candle Figural Devil Candle, Green

Good Luck!

Astariell

Unread post by Astariell » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:01 pm

Since we are on this subject, someone who is not an adversary at this time, although when I confront her with a lie she told might be upset, owes me money. I recently read about the honey jar for obtaining money owed for child support. I am going to make a honey jar since I want her to want to pay me what she owes me and keep the friendship going. So she will want to pay me back.

I wasn't going to ask about this but using Catherine's method I was going to change the wording of course. If this doesn't bring results, then go to spell kit for sure.

If one already is an enemy who stole, I don't think the honey jar would be as effective, although, if my "friend" doesn't plan on paying me, I consider it a theft.

Thanks for posting the above since I might need them.

Gem

Spell to Return Stolen Money

Unread post by Gem » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:25 am

Hi Guys,

I am sure I saw this spell on the site before but as usual when you really need something you can't find it. Some money was stolen from a friend (at home) and I would like to help. Which spell would you guys recommend I use?
Much thanks,
Gem

Literarylioness

Re: Spell to Return Stolen Money

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:12 am

Gem wrote:Hi Guys,

I am sure I saw this spell on the site before but as usual when you really need something you can't find it. Some money was stolen from a friend (at home) and I would like to help. Which spell would you guys recommend I use?
Much thanks,
Gem

Here is the link to free spells, where that spell is: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

I would curse him until he paid me and you can find that in the above link.

Mary

Gem

Unread post by Gem » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:44 am

Hi Mary,

Thanks so much, I'll look through them and if I pursue this, I'll say how it worked.

Gem

Gem

Unread post by Gem » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to tell you we 'found' the thief...I decided to pull some cards and they described someone in the querent's household (I haven't met who lives with him so am happy it was a 'hit'). So now I am off to search the site for ways to get back the money....truth be told I am tempted to just 'encourage' them to move since this is not the first time they've done it.

Gem

Miss Kerry
Return something stolen

Unread post by Miss Kerry » Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:41 am

My cousin has had a sentimental item which was bought by her mother (who has now passed on) stolen.

She has put flyers out around the local neighbourhood and is very upset and asked if I could do something to help bring the item back and punish the thief.

Could I ask if anyone knows of any hoodoo spell or trick to bring about the return of the item and punish the thief.
2010 Course Graduate #1548

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: Return something stolen

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:53 am

Cursing the thief using Intranquility products and Damnation products (or Crossing or any other jinxing formula) that the thief will not be able to sleep, sit, walk or talk straight until the object is returned. Perform the spell using nine black candles carved 9 times each with "the thief" and dressed with a mix of the formula oils in the room where the item was stolen. Burn the same mixed formula incenses by holding them out through the window while continously cusing the thief for at least three minutes. Or perform the spell by the nearest running water.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

theusurper

urgent help car stolen, purse and documents

Unread post by theusurper » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:30 am

please i need some kind of spell to help me find my daughter's car (2010 Nissan Altima) was stolen with her purse and all kind of documents, please the most important now are the documents. the car was stolen today. thank you in advance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: urgent help car stolen, pursue and documents

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:43 am

work with st Anthony to help find the lost/stolen car.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Roman

Unread post by Roman » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:40 am

I think you need to perform or have someone perform a reading instead of a work.

Saludos,

M.Roman

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Petition Saint Anthony to help find the car, or more specifically to help bring the documents back to you.

Create a doll baby with controlling herbs but make sure to add knotweed to it. If you can't make the doll baby then use a black devil figure candle. Baptize it as "uknown theif," or "devil who stole my daughter's car." Anoint it with Controlling Oil, Do As I Say, and Compelling Oil. Then take the doll and tie it to a wheel that you've stood up horizontal so that the doll dangles. Start to spin the wheel in a counterclockwise format and pray your petition. Demand that the theives freeze wherever they are, tell them they are bound in circles and can go no further. A good prayer to say is from The Pow-Wows, "Oh Peter, oh Peter, borrow power from God; what I shall bind with the bands of a Christian hand, shall he bound, all male and female theives, be they great or small, young or old, shall be spell-bound, by the power of God, and not be able to walk forward or backward until I see them with my eyes, and give them leave with my tongue, except it be that they count for me all the stones that may be between heaven and heart, all raindrops, all the leaves and all the grasses in the world. This I pray for repentance or my enemies." Keep spinning the doll on the wheel and feel the theives stuck, feel them going in circles, unable to escape. Once you get that feeling going, you can help the police by petitioning your ancestor spirits to guide the police to the stolen vehicle.

You can also anoint a white candle with the same oils mentioned and call to you the guardian angel of the the theif. Call and summon their guardian angel and once you've done that ask that in the Name of God the car and its contents be returned to you. Charge the angel in the name of God to whisper in the theives' ear and to bring their conscience to bear on them.

If you want to get harsh you can work with a cursing doll baby that you singe little by little to torment the theives into returning or making a mistake and getting caught.

A softer option for actually find the car is to get a bunch of Sage and Tobacco. Speak first to the spirit of the Sage and ask it to go and find the theif and where they are located. Burn the sage and let the smoke out of your house. Then right after speak to the spirit of the Tobacco and ask that it lead the cops right to the theives that the Sage has located. Burn the tobacco.

Praying Psalms 55 and 99 will also bring the help you need for this. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

eagerbeaver88

friend got her car stolen..

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Mon May 10, 2010 5:51 pm

I just had a friend who has been running through so much bad luck lately...she got laid off her job, was in a car accident, got her car fixed, and now had it stolen with her purse and laptop, keys and all...she's really hoping the cops can recover her car even if its in pieces..what can I do to help her? I know shes at a big loss right now and shes desperate for getting her car recovered somehow..its a long shot but I at least want to pray and help her as much as I can, please advise..

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: friend got her car stolen..

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Work with St. Anthony. He helps to find lost things.

kinanoe

Gang on my street... needs to be arrested!

Unread post by kinanoe » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:59 pm

There is a gang who seems to be headquartered on our block. They are always sitting on their stoop at all hours of the day,and there is a lot of traffic in and out of their house. Many people associated with this house are seen dealing drugs on the street. They are dangerous thugs who are ruining an otherwise peaceful neighborhood.

We know that the police are watching them but nothing has been done yet. Is there any work I could do that could aid the police in arresting and convicting these guys, closing down this house, and sending them away for many, many years? I don't have physical contact with any of these people. I don't talk with them. They don't know me, and I want to keep it that way. The closest I can get to them is to walk past their house but, again, there is ALWAYS at least 1 person on the stoop who would notice if I were to throw powders or anything like that. I think I will probably need to do work that can be done at a distance.

I do not just want them to be miserable or to move away. I want them to GO TO JAIL!

Any advice would be wonderfully appreciated.

Thank You.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Gang on my street... needs to be arrested!

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Situations like this have been discussed in the forum a few times, I have listed one of these posts here
bad-neighborhood-t5357.html#p30679

Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html) is often recommended for these situations.

This forum discussed "sending someone to jail" sending-someone-to-jail-and-keeping-them-there-t8951s60.html

Good Luck in your findings.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Go to the grave of a police officer and purchase some dirt. Gather some dirt from the police station and mix them together with some Commanding powders and walk the dirt from the police station to the home of the gang while calling upon the Spirit of the Law to turn on them, to come to their home and arrest them.

Next see if you can gather some dirt from their home, just a little. You can act like you are tying your shoes while you scoop up a handful. Take this home. Get a map of your city, cut out the part where they live. Place this on an altar outside with the layer of dirt. You can also use google maps to get a good shot of their residence. On top of the dirt put a pile of Hot Foot Incense and Destruction Incense. Light this and call for them then be hot footed right out your neighborhood and straight into jail. Take the remains of the work and walk it from their home to the police station, or toss it in the nearest crossroads to the jail.

I worked a similar conjure when I had to hot foot an entire row of neighbors next to my client.

Good luck.

kinanoe

Unread post by kinanoe » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:19 am

Thank you so much for that advice! It sounds absolutely perfect! I'll let you know how it goes.

fuchsia

I got robbed in my car...I want my things back.

Unread post by fuchsia » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:20 am

Dear all,

3 weeks have gone by since i got robbed and my bag with a lot of money and my personal items are gone..I am sooo hurt since i work hard and always safe my money.Apart from that i am traumatized from what happened.Those people who stole my things are very violent and bad.I feel awful about not having power over my situation and want justice badly.But the police will never give me any justice forget about finding those people...Will they return my things with a spell?Is that possible?I want them back so badly...my phone with all my contacts.I can t smile anymore and feel empty.I would be so happy if there was hope.

Pls advice me if St.Anthony would be the right saint to petition or if a stronger spell is required.Since i was reading that st.anthony is only better for missing items but not violently removed things.Also i have a question:I cannot find an exact spell to petition st.anthony...beside lighting a brown candle and saying the prayer...Will that be sufficient?Pls help me..i really tried to find but could only find the main information page about st.anthony.
I was reading about a black spell that you can perform in the room where things got stolen...but i cant do that in my car..?

Pls advice me.Thank you soo much for any answers

Buttercup

Re: I got robbed in my car...I want my things back.

Unread post by Buttercup » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Hello fuchsia,
I'm sorry about what happened to you. I don't know which Saint helps in cases where things were violently removed from someone,but there were numerous occasions where I asked St Anthony for help and he came through for me(many times for things other than locating lost objects). So if you feel like petitioning him then do so; he's a very kind presence that makes you feel safe (at least that's the feeling I get every time I petition him). I usually light a brown candle for him and offer him a cup of coffee and a cigar. You don't have to read a specific prayer,just pray from your heart. You can also order a St Anthony vigil candle to light for him or order one to be set for you in the Missionary Independant Spiritual Church:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html#setting

Maybe someone more experienced than me can give more suggestions for your case. I hope your stolen things are returned to you.

Good Luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:38 pm

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Dealing with theives is something that some of conjure doctors enjoy. The people who lived this traditions were often poor so stealing even the smallest thing was devestating so they developed and transmitted some strong work to get their stuff back.

Generally, the work is aimed at making the thief so restless that they will bring back your items. The way this is done is by cursing the object or person until you get what you want--heavy stuff.

One of the oldest ways of doing this is going to a recent grave (also of a relative or friend) and shaking the tombstone while asking they help to bring back what you lost. This wakes up the spirit and causes them to rush off and find your object.

Another method involves writing a list of everything that was stolen, folding some Devil's Shoe String in the paper then placing it in a flannel bag. This bag is dressed with Compelling oil and hammered onto your door frame and kept there until the objects are returned.

Also consider butting black candles and dressing them with Restless and Compelling oil and burning these candles on the theives. Bury the remains by a river so they are kept restless until they bring back your stuff.

Good luck.

cleo

Want stolen items returned

Unread post by cleo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:56 pm

I have just recently joined this group. This seems a very friendly group.

I need your help, to find a good spell to find my stolen items.

My items, purse, letters. books. personal belongings were stolen from my locker.

I want this thief to return all my goods in good condition.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: stolen items returned

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Hello cleo and welcome to the forum, there are several methods used to locate and return stolen/lost items. Since this has been discussed before, I will post the links here (i-got-robbed-in-my-car-i-want-my-things-back--t10817s90.html)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: stolen items returned

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Also, feel free to work with a rootworker, and reader to get them to see what they can do to help aid you as well.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Want stolen items returned

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 pm

The reader can also see the spells progress...

Maidenoflamancha

Smartphone stolen: Sensitive Information inside-Need advice!

Unread post by Maidenoflamancha » Sun May 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Hello LM community I am new here, I need your advice....

I have just lost my phone today, and Im alittle worried because after calling my number and having someone pick up I'm pretty sure its stolen now because the person on the other end hung up on me after taunting me and trying to mess with my head. So I have the impression that this female, is alittle mischevious and might be capable of doing something against me with the sensitive information thats on that phone. Call me paranoid, but I dont want to take a chance. Its Sunday so the customer service hotline to my phone is closed so I wont be able to find out what exactly a temporary shutdown entails besides shutting off service, I dont know if it will affect the data on there. For now, I am concerned about this person contacting the people in my address book etc. And I also refuse to tolerate this sort of inconsideration and I want to make sure that this person pays for their actions. If you have any advice on how i could locate my phone, this person, or cross this person with hoodoo that would be appreciated. I dont really think my reaction is overblow ..is it?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Smartphone stolen: Sensitive Information inside-Need advice!

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 29, 2011 9:27 pm

From a practical point, you dont' have to wait for customer service. You can suspend your line directly from your online account. Most smartphones also have a feature that allows you to remotely wipe all the information on there. Most of the major carriers and smartphones like the Droid and Blackberry have that capability. It is created because most people have some very sensitive information on them.

Magically speaking I suggest you look at the examples we've given for theives before on this forum.

Good luck.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun May 29, 2011 10:24 pm

Ali has some great suggestions.

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 30, 2011 3:20 am

Well, you can always write a petition with "thief of my cell phone" fold it and then slightly burn it in the flame of a purple candle dressed with essence of bend over oil. As you singe the paper in the fire, tell them they will feel the heat and not be able to sleep or rest until they return the phone. In addition, make sure their is a way for them to return the phone such as your address, or some other means.

lachina

Unread post by lachina » Mon May 30, 2011 3:07 pm

depending on what type of smart phone (iphone, android, blackberry) you CAN locate it. give us more info and I can give you some tips

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 30, 2011 9:48 pm

La china has a point...but that is only most of the time if you have stored the software or enabled it on your phone.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 31, 2011 1:15 pm

Bluetooth serves it purpose...

katitiak

$130.00 rip-off -- I want my money back

Unread post by katitiak » Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:24 am

I got myself in a stupid situation with someone I just met a little over a week ago,I told him I wanted to buy something online that I really wanted. He said he could sell it to me for less than online. He called and texted me pictures of the item over the past few days and last night we talked and at first I was not gonna go through with our deal cause he didnt have what I wanted but he wanted the money upfront we both signed an unnotarized agreement so I have his signature. I was stupid and I trusted him with $130.00. Long story short he didnt answer texts or calls,I called the police,gave his number and filed a report and the officer lectured me,but I'm glad and lucky I didnt lose my life instead of the money. I wanted to know, since I have his handwriting, what spell or spells could I do to compell him to return what he stole from me?

ladydawn

Re: $130.00 rip-off -- I want my money back

Unread post by ladydawn » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:35 am

I'm sorry you got scammed, that must be so frustrating :/ Id go with pay me and compelling products to get the money returned to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-pay-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

katitiak

Re: $130.00 rip-off -- I want my money back

Unread post by katitiak » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Thank you for your advice!(:

Creole1

My ex-lover of 7 years stole my gun from me

Unread post by Creole1 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:56 pm

My ex-lover of 7 years stole my gun from me.

I've given him every chance to tell to the truth and make it right and it's been a year since he stole it. I had blamed my neighbor, but my psychic told me it was my ex. knew it, but I didn't want to believe it.

What should I do?

I drew him near with love magic. I stopped seeing him 4 months ago. He calls and texts periodically.

How do I handle the situation now?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: My ex-lover of 7 years stole my gun from me

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:04 pm

If you want him to 'confess' to his crimes; you can use the Compel A Liar to Confess spell found here (http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html)

You will need a purple candle, Compelling Oil, Parchment or a Brown Paper Bag. All items needs can be ordered from Lucky Mojo.

OIL-HOO-COMP
Compelling Oil
$6.00

Creole1

Unread post by Creole1 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:22 pm

I want him to be punished for stealing and lying and using me. He took my love, my money and my gun and he's out there skipping about his merry way. It's not right. I'm having a hard time moving on from this. Especially being that he's so rich and I'm a poor woman, in comparison. I feel like I've been deeply violated.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:29 pm

I would be very concerned. Is it registered under your name? If you owned it legally, I would file a police report so that if something happens with it, it cannot come back to haunt you.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:54 pm

I agree wit DelArca if its a legal gun you dont want him running around with it, in fact id call the police and let them know he stole it, atleast you have it on record incase it ends up in a crime

Creole1

Unread post by Creole1 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:02 pm

I did that last year. The police are helpless unless he confesses or there is hard evidence. I just have my knowledge that he stole it and my psychic's vision that he stole it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Good observation DelArca, that was my next concern. Creole1, are you saying that a 'rich' man took your money? So you opt for Revenge, Reversal, or Crossing? Read about each below

Revenge Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html) which includes a black gender specific figure candle, and a packet of dried blackberry leaves (http://herb-magic.com/blackberry-leaf.html)

Reversing Spells and Spiritual Supplies(http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html)

Crossing and Jinxing (http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html)

Want to know the difference between the three? Revenge...Reversal...Crossing... read each description and pay attention to the deals noted.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Just a thought, do you think there is any chance he took it due to being worried about self harm? I don't mean any offense by that, but you mentioned financial hardship, maybe he thought his leaving you might have been enough to push you over the edge?

There are a lot of things you can do here to improve your happiness and financial security, so I recommend you read all the helpful threads on the forum.

Good luck on sorting this out, and I am glad to hear the police already know your gun is missing.

Creole1

Unread post by Creole1 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:56 pm

According to my psychic, he thought I owed it to him. Who can make sense of a thief's reasoning. I would never use a gun to shoot anyone I knew. Only someone who means to do me grave harm.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Creole1 wrote:I want him to be punished for stealing and lying and using me. He took my love, my money and my gun and he's out there skipping about his merry way. It's not right. I'm having a hard time moving on from this. Especially being that he's so rich and I'm a poor woman, in comparison. I feel like I've been deeply violated.

Since you stated you reported this to the police, I'm assuming you owned the gun legally. If so, you are off the hook from a legal standpoint since you reported it missing. I would be much more concerned about this from a legal aspect than anything else really - you can always get another gun if push comes to shove.

It sounds more like you want revenge on this guy than anything. If so, I would suggest getting a reading to make sure the work is justified and then proceeding from there. Truth be told, I would simply do a black walnut bath or a cut and clear spell and be done with it. Life has a way of working itself out and getting those that use and abuse. Just my opinion though.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Creole1 wrote:According to my psychic, he thought I owed it to him. Who can make sense of a thief's reasoning. I would never use a gun to shoot anyone I knew. Only someone who means to do me grave harm.

I think I was a bit unclear, when I said 'self harm' I meant suicide. Afraid you would off yourself, basically. But that was just a thought. Years ago, I had a male friend who had a gun in a box under his bed. He had bouts of depression and knowing he had free access to that gun really worried me. If I had heard it had gone missing, I would have felt quite relieved.

Revenge is tough work and not just anyone can do it successfully.

I use the MISC candle service a lot. It is a great way to add support and power to your work for a low price(only $17) and includes a follow up reading on the outcome of the burn.

I know they offer Just Judge which might be appropriate for this situation. There are some more destructive options as well.

beebee22

Hot foot powder placed on money of fraudulent contractor

Unread post by beebee22 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:29 am

I will cut a long story short, but do hope you can help. Doing harming type of work is very new to me and I am rather unsure what to do or what I have done.

I hired a man who claimed to be a builder to carry out tiling work in my apartment. He took 3 days to lay just 9 tiles! and it is not yet finished (1 tile remaining). This man was slow and lazy and did not want to work at all, he did not even bother turning up for 4 days. I recruited him because he was an approved contractor for the government. I feel this man was not a good person, and I had a bad feeling as soon as he came in my house, before he even started any work (I wish I listened to that voice inside)as I felt negative energy. My partner and my friend felt this bad energy too, even though we did not communicate this at the time.

This man wasted his time during the job, so we would pay him more money (con artist), he refused to carry out any further work and left the job unfinished. I had given him $800 upfront and I tried to withhold $50 until he finished the job or provided receipts for the materials he said I owed but he then became very nasty and threatened me and my 4 year old child and refused to finish the job and said I owned him the money and he will not leave my house until I gave it him - all over the remaining small sum of $50!!

I did not want to call the police but now I wished I had.

I was forced to give him money because I felt a women on my own, very intimidated in my own home and he said he will not leave until I gave him the money. I tried to reason with him and said as there is only 1 hour of work left would he be prepared to do this today, or tomorrow and then I would be happy to give the remaining funds, or if he provided receipts for the materials he said I owed I would pay him the remaining £50, but he said he did not want to work for me anymore and he got violent and demanded his money or he will hurt me and my child.

I went on google earth at where he lives and it is a very large house in a good suburb, I facebooked him to find photos, so he makes his living ripping people off including the government, and working very slow, my conclusion is that he is not a very nice person.

I managed to think quickly on my feet and gave him his money covered in hot foot powder (as it was the only thing i could think of) and some cut and clear powder and (Sorry if this is crude) wiped my bum with the money (something I listened to on the lucky mojo radio) and wrote "Bad" on some of the notes, as I have never used hot foot before I am unsure what I have done.

I took a bath with 9 herb after but I have since learned this is not good for cleansing. I am awaiting my lucky mojo order so dont have anything to cleanse with apart from salt. Can anyone help me work out what I have already done to this man...and anything else you think I should do x thanks in advance for your help and time reading the above.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: Hot foot powder placed on money of fraudulent contractor

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 am

beebee22 wrote:... Can anyone help me work out what I have already done to this man...and anything else you think I should do x thanks in advance for your help and time reading the above.

It sounds like you made sure he does not come back again (Hotfoot) and cut emotional ties between the two of you (Cut and Clear). Since it is unclear what intention you had when wiping your ass with the money or if you said a prayer at that time, that act does not sound like a spell to me.

I find it pretty unclear what you want to do with this man, although your subconscious acted just to get him out of your life and nothing more.
Leave it at that, since you do not know what to do, how to do it and seems to be very uncomfortable with enemy work.

Money Stay With Me and Money Drawing to yourself to cover the losses appears to be a better way of regaining what was lost.

beebee22

Re: Hot foot powder placed on money

Unread post by beebee22 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:37 pm

Thank you for your reply that is sound advice, I have ordered the products to enable me to conduct a money spell and you are right about my subconsciousness mind needing to remove this person from my life. Thanks for your sound advice.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Wiping your ass on someone's name is a way to curse them (and was mentioned on the LM radio show years back, by Mambo Angel and by others) , and i really like your method of wiping the money you gave him. Quick thinking. As a person who was in a vulnerable position, the things you did and the way you did them were excellent work to get him away and out of your life.

This man sounds like a professional rip-off artist and I would suggest protection work around the house as well so he does not come back.

Cleansing yourself is a good idea too, as this was messy work.

I agree with Johannes that getting your money back is most feasible by "growing" new money.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

beebee22

Unread post by beebee22 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:01 am

Thank you so much for your kind words Cat, it made me feel so much better.

I am afraid that I am still very angry at being put into such a situation in my own home - even though the event was days ago.

The experience has left me unsettled grouped with not sleeping very well.

In terms of protection I have followed some of your advice from the LM radio station:

* wrapping Archangel Michael in grains of paradise and fixing this to the entrance of my home and one at the back of my home.
* Floor washing: as my partner smashed my bottle of Chinese wash (I have another on order with LM shop) I have washed my floors with a combination of fiery wall of protection bath crystals, salt water, protection oil and ammonia.
* Burned one beeswax candel with protection oil on it (atoning from the centre to the top) and I engraved the word "protection" with a pin.
* Burning two lemon candels.
* Vibrated psalm 23 in the bath of 9 herbs.

I still need to do some additional protection bathing but I am awaiting the products.

Today I have started to dispose of all the clutter that seems to swamp my home at the moment (e.g. old bills, things I don’t need laying around etc) I don't know why I feel the need to do this but I feel I need to clear my home of anything unwanted.

My intention is that even though I know I should let it go, I just can't and once my house is totally organised I will endeavour to conduct a vinegar jar on this man - do you think this is the correct approach for such a man?

Thanks so much for your precious time in replying to me, I do appreciate it and the lucky mojo team for helping people with situations such as this. x

brylle28

Unread post by brylle28 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:51 am

Let God be punish of his doing and always do a good thing to those kind of people and everyone and God will reward you for that.!

Cheshanna

Unread post by Cheshanna » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi. I've just been looking at the spell to get a liar to confess on this page http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html It says that the spell has to be performed during a waxing moon. I've read that you can count the day after the full moon - in this case next sunday 11th - is this true?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:24 am

Yes-that is right-Saturday the 10th is the full moon so you could begin next Sunday.
Good luck-someone stealing your gun is a very bad thing!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:16 am

"He took my love, my money and my gun". It sounds like good song title. :-)

Getting back things from a thief is something the spirits of the dead is often quite successful in doing. You might consider using graveyard dirt from a willing and hungry dead to make him return the gun.

Few people think of petitioning the Intranquil Spirit for this kind of work, although the spirit is far more suitable for this than getting back a lover.

Spellkiss
I Was Robbed or Stolen From and I Know Who Did It!

Unread post by Spellkiss » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:49 pm

My situation is there was a ex friend who broke into my place last year with her boyfriend they stole stuff from me when I was out at dinner with the guy I seeked advice on alot and then she joined us bowling after and she brought her boyfriend little did we know they broke in to our place while we were at dinner we thought it was someone else, and the only reason I found out it was her was I found my thongs and my friends watch in plain view at her place and I confronted her and took back the watch but left the thongs shes just gross and she denied it and said it was her bfs cousin watch a month later .
they stole my laptop,juicy stuff,thongs, a tote with social secutiry card,jewelry,photos,my friends watch and a bracelet that was given to me that meant alot.
and I never received any of it back now out of nowhere her bf called me and threatened me and my family and pets. I'm not sure what to do but she is jealous of me im guessing or something and her boyfriend and her just won't quit. saying I'm going to pay for stealing from him when I didn't do anything and he didn't say who it was but I recognized the voice I knew immediately.
Now last year right after this happened her kid got taken from her, her bf is listed as a sex offender for hooking up w underage girl and she got bit by a spider which left her in the hospital so a month after I found out they stole karma did its working but I guess it wasn't good enough they are still after me and I don't know why.
also I am kind of scared I don't know what they are going to try to do or if they are just threats but they mentioned my moms house and pets I don't like it at all. I want them to leave me alone get the karma they deserve and i would also like to know what to do to get any of my stuff back mainly my bracelet.
thank you for your time

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: what to do about exfreind who stole from me

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:57 am

Did you report the theft to the police? Do that first; you have to let the laws work alongside any magic you do.

"Karma" is a concept from Eastern religions and doesn't exist in Hoodoo. People talk about actions being justified or unjustified by God, and each rootworker has to work according to their own conscience.

I would try working a mirror box spell on this thief; make a doll baby of her, baptize it with her name and put it in a box lined with mirrors, so that all her evil and crimes reflect back to her. Tell the dolly that she will have no rest, no peace, until she confesses to her crimes and gives you back your stuff.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”