Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove a Curse Jinx Crossing Sent By Me

cabriellenil

Re: Spells to Remove a Curse Jinx Crossing Sent By Me

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 am

I don't know about others' experience, but I've had such accidents a couple of times - someone drank from a glass I used for ritual baths that I had lying around and it wasn't exactly clean at the time, things like that. Nothing unusual happened to them.

If you're worried, and you can't do cleansing on his body, put an egg over a photo of your husband overnight.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:14 am

In conjure egg cleansings can be bone by proxy and so skin contact is not necessary, preferable, but not necessary. Some cleanse with photos and some with dolls. You can go through with another egg cleansing on him to be safe, or you can put some uncrossing products in his bathing products to help cleanse him.

Don't burn Banishing incense, that wouldn't be the proper use of the product. You can use Uncrossing incense instead.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Do not worry. It is like stepping over something layed out for others. It will rarely have any effect. If you had collected stuff in the egg with the purpose of using them against him ít would have been another story. I have had many incidents with the kids eating, drinking and touching all kinds of stuff and they are still two happy girls.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 pm

When it comes to cleansings I was taught that messes that that are absorbed by eggs are very much able to infect others. In fact, we are taught when we heal or cleanse another to ensure that you were protected first to ensure that the mess didn't stick to you. Similarly eggs are tossed into the crossroads, at a tree, and even set of fire to get rid of the mess. Given such, it is best to be safe and not sorry and to give a quick cleansing to your husband.

This was the tradition that I was taught and in line of this there an interesting crossing work where you take a cleansing bath then dump the water on the door of your enemy to take the mess off and leave it with them.

mariejo

Unread post by mariejo » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:05 am

thank you all for such great asvice. I will do the photo egg cleanse, and some bath cleansing when I get my products

Tallahsheena

Unread post by Tallahsheena » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:47 pm

A year ago, I made a MASSIVE magical f****up. In the heat of a passionate screaming fit on the phone to my boyfriend, who I had just learned may (or, as new evidence suggests may NOT) have cheated on me, I screamed into his voicemail the one thing I knew would hurt him as badly as he had hurt me.

"I hope you never ever see your daughter again."

It felt like *something* left me when i said it and I thought I may have inadvertently cursed him. We talked things out, tried to move on, but I always knew he never forgave me for it.

Six months later, when he went to ask for a visitation extension, from 3 hours a week to 4, he was denied and the judge ruled that the only way he could see his daughter was thru a visitation center. None of the Courtcase spells I've tried have worked, and everything that could have gone our way in the legal sense has failed.

Our relationship has kept going downhill, but neither of us wants to just end it without trying to find something we can do to fix things.

I NEED to fix this, I need to take back the curse, but I don't know how. If for no other reason than so that he can see his daughter. I had hoped to be her mother someday, but... I would give anything to just see him smile and hug her again.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:53 pm

You need to get an uncrossing kit. You can start with this, and then I would perhaps get reading as well to see if there is anything else that needs to be done. Then I would follow up with a van van spell kit to change his luck. Then you can work on a courtcase sweet jar. But he is going to have to do a lot of mundane actions as well.

In addition, he needs to follow all the recommendations by the court, and whatever else to make himself look good. He should maintain visitation no matter how he can get it. Then go back in and appeal. However, of course reading can shed more light, and give specific advice for your situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mistix37

Unread post by Mistix37 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:06 am

Hi There,

I think someone's laid a Confusion Spell on me and i desperately need to know how to undo this..
My relationships, (both romantic and business) have been literally destroyed..Friends/associates are turning away from me in their droves without explanation. A lot of weird situations have happened. Lots of mis-communication etc.
They seem to have put some invisibility thing on me too. I'm being blanked left, right and centre.
I've lost a ton of work and i can't get any new work.
My complete world has been turned upside down.

What can i do?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Hi Mistix37 well you have certainly come to the right place for help. A reading with a Member of AIRR would be most helpful:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
These are all skilled Professionals who can provide a reading and a remedy for your situation.
Take care and stay posted.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums Mistix37!

It sounds like you are at wits end and are in need of some big-time help. I second Miss Tammie Lee's advice. Get a learned, professional to take some of your stress away and start working for you and your situation. Get calm and then get help!

Good luck to you...

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mistix37

Unread post by Mistix37 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:22 am

Thanks to both of you , Joseph and Miss Tammie Lee:-)

I'll be sure to get a reading booked in straight away!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:41 pm

A 13 herb bath to help wash you of any tricks followed up by a Clarity bath can help clear away the mess then remove the confusion.

Mistix37

Unread post by Mistix37 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:17 pm

I'll try both of theses Conjureman Ali. Thanks for your recommendation!

SisterLove

Unread post by SisterLove » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 am

Recently I have many regrets and concerns on my past decision to burn a Intraquil Spirit Candle on a ex lover. I am sorry to say I have burned several on him within the past 3yrs. Although I take full responsibility I must say I was not properly advised on this type of rootwork. All of the statements that I have heard about this candle is true. My lover returned time and time again only to be unhappy and state that he couldn't stop thinking about me. My ex lover tries to break away but can not but relentlessly returns every time.

Which has brought me to this point....how do I free this poor fellow from being tortured by a spirit from hell. I also have some concerns too I recently read that this spirit sometimes does not give up.

I realize now that he does not truly love me but only returns because of the candles I have used for the past 3yrs. My great grandmother was a conjure women from Louisana and I would always hear her say to my grandmother," Be careful child because you don't call a spirit and then tell dem to go home." Wish they both were here to consult with them but really could use someone else's thought about my situation. :?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:36 am

SisterLove, I recommend that you contact one of AIRR rootworkers to get advice and ask them to take your case. This is a very serious matter and I am happy to see you understand as a result of your outcome. (http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... rit_Guides) Review the list of readers and rootworkers on the left of the window and request a consultation. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:39 am

Since you've been working this spirit on him for 3 years, I would advise starting with a consultation from a professional rootworker to see how best to remove it. You can find a whole list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

But you can certainly begin by making a doll baby of him and then performing the Uncrossing spell kit on his behalf. You may want to purchase some extra packets of the 13-Herb bath so you can extend the bathing from 1 day to probably something more akin to 7 or even 13 days due to the length. I would add some Camphor bath salts to the mix too, as it targets spirit interference.

Make sure to keep yourself cleansed and protected during the process, since we're dealing with an unpleasant spirit and you don't want it attaching itself to you.

I would advise getting a consultation, though, to make sure you are able to do the work and know the right work to do, or else enlist the aid of someone who can.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:08 am

Talk to the Intranquil Spirit. Thank her for having served you so well over the years. Then tell her it is time to stop going after that man. Ask her if she wants something in return for the services she has given you over the years. You owe her to listen for the answer for quite some time, so be patent if you do not hear it at once.
Then thank her again, dismiss her politely and bless her. Then go get the thing she wants and give it to her.
If you can not do this yourself then you need the help mentioned above.

seogreek01

Unread post by seogreek01 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:34 am

I realize now that the man I bound does not truly love me but only returns because of the candles I have used for the past 3yrs. My great grandmother was a conjure women from Louisana and I would always hear her say to my grandmother," Be careful child because you don't call a spirit and then tell dem to go home." Wish they both were here to consult with them but really could use someone else's thought about my situation.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Took out the link to another website; not allowed in this forum!

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:59 am

You have been given the best, thoughts you could already right here, from some of the Best ( Above) You sound like a very thoughtful person. The best thing for you to do is take what has already been said and run with it.

Please seek help from someone that can help you at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:51 am

I am sorry to hear this but I am glad you posted it on the forum. IS can be powerful work and it can also go wrong in just this way. As everyone has said, you should get a reading stat. Cleansing/healing and Dr. Johannes' suggestion of petitioning the Intranquil Spirit herself is all strongly recommended.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi,

I need your advice for undoing a curse I've made by sprinkling a little graveyard dust into the shoes and marking every crossroads until a graveyard. I've been harmed but I want to release this person from the curse. Could you please advise me on how to proceed?

Thank you.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:16 pm

The above post by painedsmoke24 refers to the spell listed on page 109 of Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic under the Graveyard Dirt section, entitled "To Lead Someone To Death." The user indicated this in the original post, but tried to fit all of the information in the subject post's title. I wanted to clear this up and get the additional information out there for others.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:13 am

Take some Uncrossing or Jinx killer Powder and work backwards. Sprinkle some at the cemetary and every crossroad you passed and finally in his shoes. Then cleanse yourself with Jinx Killer Baths and add a final prayer that the work should be broken as soon as your body is dry.

paintedsmoke24

Unread post by paintedsmoke24 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:27 am

Dr Johannes wrote:Take some Uncrossing or Jinx killer Powder and work backwards. Sprinkle some at the cemetary and every crossroad you passed and finally in his shoes. Then cleanse yourself with Jinx Killer Baths and add a final prayer that the work should be broken as soon as your body is dry.

Thank you very much Dr Johannes for your answer!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:42 pm

You are welcome. Good luck in your work.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Uncrossing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html)
Jinx killer Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-jinx-killer.html)

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Hello all,

I am sorry to post this. before I start, Please dont judge me.

A few weeks ago i had a reading from airr readers about my situation and my ex. One told me that injustice had been done to me. the other one told me that my ex might be sick. She saw alcohol and bad health for him.

I didnt pay much attention to the health issue. As i was heartbroken
Long story short.

Last monday (AUG 13)i started doing a love/crossing spell on him. For revenge. I figured it would be justified as the reader told me injustice had been done to me.

What i did was red skull candle with herbs like damiana, cardamom, licorice , follow me bocrossing oil/powder, goofer dust and graveyard dust. and needles in the candle.

My petition was for him to have bad luck for him in his love,carrer and health until he comes crying back to me. FOr him o see what he has done to me in the past And that he will think of me 24 hours.

I only burnt portion of the candle for every 15 minutes for 4 days. Monday. Tuesday, wednesday and today, friday. I didnt burn the candl on thursday..

He asked me to have sex with him yesterday (thursday). And i did. I saw this as an opportunity to sprinkle a mix of goofer duat/crossing powder/graveyard dirt in his shoe and his front door. and under his bathroom doormat

But today he told me that he has been sick. That he was diagnosed with cronic disease (liver/drinking)weeks ago -before i started doing work on him-.

He told me he still has feelings for me but he cant see me because of his condition. That he wont talk to me because of this.

He said he cannot see/talk to me for now as he's been in treatment for a while. but he said he would let me know if it's terminal.

Now i know that i didnt cause his condition but I'm afraid my works will worsen his condition

So how do i uncross him as I don't have an access to his apartment anymore. what can i do.

Yes i learned my lesson. I shouldnt have done revenge work in my state of mind. Please do not judge me.

I just realized how much i still love him and it pains me to see him like this knowing that he's in pain. Especially now he has shut me out of his life completely.

I dont care if he doesnt wanna be with me anymore or see me anymore. I just want to undo all the things that I just recently did to him. I have been crying for hours. He won't talk to me/text me/pick up my phone.

I just wanna undo my crossing works. Please help

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:03 am

Hi Doraemon,

If you can manage to see him again, have him bath in 13-herb bath. Follow this up with soothing and helpful baths like Tranquility, Healing and 7-11 Holy Miracle. You can also have him take nettle tea with 1/4 tsp. of milk thistle seed tincture 1x daily for a week to help uncross him both inside and out. If you won't be seeing him again and he really shuts you out completely, then make a doll-baby of him and do the work on the doll baby as a proxy.

If he's willing to support and engage in a friendship or relationship - even part-time, then offer to accompany him to some of his treatments. A social network and helpful partners/friends will make a positive difference in his life and health. Forgiveness too is powerful magic both for you and him.

You can also fill out a prayer request on his behalf via the Crystal Silence League. That way many people will be praying and working for his betterment from both disease and your crossing. You can fill out a request here: http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:20 am

Thank you for the reply aura.

No i can't see him. he wont pick up my phone or reply to my text. he has completely shut me out.

How should I make a doll-baby of him? what should i stuff it with? what herbs? and also im planning on doing candle work with uncrossing/curse removal/healing oil. what candle should I use? white?

any other information will be greatly appreciated.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:09 am

Hi Doraemon,

If you have an old dirty sock or t-shirt of him you can use that to make the doll baby. LM also has them ready-made if you prefer. If you'll be putting it in water, using a toy Ken doll can work well.

You can stuff the doll with healing and uncrossing herbs like nettle, althea, blessed thistle, hyssop, and rue. Place a John the Conqueror root in the chest of the doll as a ''heart'' to help his nature as well as incite him to Conquer the adversities in his life right now. Yarrow would be another good herb to give your ex courage through this. A lot of useful information on making and working doll babies is found in the following thread: doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html

For your candle work, a white crucifix candle can work well. A white and black reversing candle is another good choice. The Lucky Mojo Uncrossing vigil is also an excellent choice. You can have MISC back up your work by burning them on their altar while you work on your end.

You can also petiton Dr. Gregorio Hernandez so that your ex can find the best medical care and healing therapies for his illness. You can read more about him here: http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Tranquility and Crucible of Courage baths for yourself may also be helpful since the calmer and more focused you are, the stonger your work will be.

Blessings and success in your work.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:31 am

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Adding crossing oil and goofer dust to your love work is really backwards. You've done damage to this guy and undoing it can help the situation. Light uncrossing candles for him, working a doll baby made of wax which you can bathe in an herbal mixture from the list above.

Note that just because you uncross him doesn't mean that he'll come back to you. Cleanse this man, then I suggest walking away. You've done a great deal of damage, best to undo it and let this man go live his life.

Blissfulbeach1

Unread post by Blissfulbeach1 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and have stayed away from hoodoo, spells, and readings for over 2 years now. To make a very long story short- I wanted my first love back. We had not been in contact for many years. I tried spells ( I used almost all LM products) to make him think of me. The psychicsI had readings with encouraged me to contact him. I did so in 2008. At first he seemed very receptive over email, but soon ceased communication. I tried a lot of spells to get him to contact me, think of me, and break up with his girlfriend or any woman he was involved with. I was never certain whether he had a woman in his life since various readers said different things. Anyways, I made several freezer jar spells and did the intranquility spell several times. This went on for about 2 years. Finally I just gave up. The freezer jar spells stayed in the freezer. I honestly forgot about them. None of the psychics ever predicted anything accurate about him or anything else I asked about. I decided hoodoo, spells, and psychics were a bunch of hooey and I moved on.

Recently I googled this man on a whim. In the past 4 years since we last communicated, his life has totally gone down the drain! I'm not going to go into detail since this post is already getting long, but its so bizarre how bad things are for him now! (none of the readings I had ever predicted any of the stuff that happened to him either). Things are so bad for him that I wonder whether I caused it somehow with all my spells! Is that even possible?

And to top it all off, I still want him. Haven't ever felt strongly about anyone else. :roll:

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Well, since the Intranquility Spell was used several times it is entirely possible he's been hounded by restless spirits for all of these years. You did not say if you called off the Intranquil Spirits once you gave up on this man, so if you did not, then he very well may be getting driven a bit crazy. If you really want to know if you caused this man's life to take a turn for the worst with your spell work, get a reading from one of the readers/rootworkers at AIRR. (The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers)

The spell work you employed is not the kind of stuff one should ever just walk away from, Intranquil Spirit spells are serious business. I would think something needs to be done to spare this man from the torment he is likely enduring.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

Blissfulbeach1

Unread post by Blissfulbeach1 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:08 pm

I didn't call them off, because I honestly thought I hadn't called anything. I never saw results on any of the spells that I did, so I just assumed either magic wasn't real or that I just didn't have a knack for it.

How would I call them off? I ordered a cut and clear vigil candle to be set by LM for him. I thought that might help him get away from the negative things that have happened to him.

aaronleesmith

Unread post by aaronleesmith » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 am

Hello there,

I lived in a house with my partner (at the time) and I took his dirty underwear, tied them in a knot and buried them in the backyard. We moved out of that particular house and into a new house. We soon then broke up. I moved out and I do not want him back. I wish him well. However, I am having trouble gaining arousel, UNLESS I think of him. When I think of him the arousel is greater. I am curious, if I need to return to the old house that we lived together in...which is now empty. Should I dig up the undies? Will it undo the spell? And so if I do dig them up, what should I do with them? I only want to move on with my life, and I wish him the best. I feel like the hoodoo has backfired on me a bit. Please help!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:11 am

Dig up the underwear and either bury it at a crossroads, burn it, or throw it into a running body of water such as a creek or river.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

aaronleesmith

Unread post by aaronleesmith » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:21 am

Thank you so much!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:20 am

Also, just in case, follow up with Cut and Clear. Possibly some Cast Off Evil baths, too, since sexual fantasies about him are no longer a good thing for you.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

mabeline

Unread post by mabeline » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your ex. I too experienced something similar with my ex but I am not at all sure if its the Intranquility spell which I have casted many years back. For some reason, the moment I lit the candle and seeing the strong flame shooting up I got scared and quickly snuff it off. It was less than 5 mins. However my ex did turn around shortly after that although I am not at all sure if its from that 5mins candle or not, or it could be something which I've done in the physical realm or even Goddess Oshun which I was petitioning at the same time then.

I too wonder everyday if that 5min flame worked and if the expert here could offer me some insights I'll be most grateful.

Thanks.

angell148

Unread post by angell148 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:03 am

Situation: I have been overrun with house "guests".

I allowed a step-son to move in for a couple weeks... 6 months ago, out of pity, not realizing the whole situation.

At that time, he had broken up with his babymama and was homeless. However, that situation has changed over the last few months and she and her two babies, while they don't "live" here, are over here constantly (4, 5 nights a week)... they might as well live here, eating my food and taking advantage of my hospitality. I can't say they are "back together" as they fight constantly and frankly hate each other (both have admitted that to me) but have "decided" to stay together for the kids and "pretend". She has turned him into an angry and mean man. He feels trapped by her; he drinks too much all the time, etc. They have caused me trouble with my neighbors and my landlord by being here.

MY situation is that I want rid of them both. I want the peace of my home back! Yet I cannot "throw them out" and make them homeless (due to the babies) as some advise. What to do?

I lit candles and done vinegar jars for each of them. Itried a honey jar for sweetening of his and my relationship. I see some results, but they are still here in my home.

Out of frustration, I also laid down hot foot powder and put some in both their shoes a couple weeks ago. They are still here.

I am thinking maybe I didn't want to do hot foot on both of them, just her. And then maybe banishing on him, as I do want him out of my house FOR NOW. just not permanently. As well as other work for his issues and healing. I don't want him wandering forever. But he needs to get away, from me and from her.

How do I reverse my own hot foot spell? Also how long does it take to work (hot foot)?

Any advice on what I should do to break them up and get them both to move on (from each other and from my house)?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:27 am

Hi angell148,

You have a tough situation on your hands.

jinx killer is a great product for reversing spells.
http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

You are going back and forth in your mind. Try, clarity products to help you see the situation as I see it.
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

This is how I see it. They are taking advantage of you. They are grown, they made two children together. If the children are at risk, call DHS.
Tell these two adults they have 30 days to find another place to stay. Mean it when you say it.

Try : http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
For you to have the courage to get them to get out and to grow up.

Your spells aren't working because you aren't being clear and focused in what you want.

Are these two young adults working?
If not, why not?

Get a reading on the situation. www.readersandrootworkers.org
A reader/rootworker can help you with the situation and help you with magical coaching.

Nobody can tell exactly how long a spell will take to work. That's like a Doctor telling you how long it will take to heal from surgery. Or an attorney telling you how long a court case will go on.

You will have a better chance at the spells working when you become more focused in what you want.
When you get focused, you will help them to grow up. Life is short, you aren't happy, neither are they.
Get them on their way hun. They are responsible for their own decisions now.

Good luck!
Miss Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Sn7

Unread post by Sn7 » Sun May 11, 2014 7:55 am

Is it possible to cancel or reverse a spell that you yourself did?

If so, would you do a special "cancellation" or "reversing" spell for the spell that you did, or would you just do a different spell with the opposite intention?

Like if you had cursed someone's marriage, would you take the curse off, or would you do a new "Marriage blessing" type of spell?

If I would like reverse a marriage cursing spell, which products would I use, and how?

Thank you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun May 11, 2014 8:10 am

Sn7 wrote:Is it possible to cancel or reverse a spell that you yourself did?
Yes, certainly. For example, sometimes people do love spells and later decide they need to Cut and Clear.
If so, would you do a special "cancellation" or "reversing" spell for the spell that you did, or would you just do a different spell with the opposite intention?
It might be enough just to disassemble the vinegar bottle, doll baby, or whatever you made, pray over it ("All links between this [MAGICAL OBJECT] and [NAME] are broken, dissolved, and no longer exist") and leave it at the crossroads.

By the way, a REVERSING spell bounces the unpleasant effects back onto YOU. Don't do that. Just take it apart.
Like if you had cursed someone's marriage, would you take the curse off, or would you do a new "Marriage blessing" type of spell?
Certainly take the curse off, and you could do a marriage blessing if you feel justice requires it.

Oh, and definitely take a hyssop bath and read Psalm 51 after any kind of negative work, whether or not you change your mind.
If I would like reverse a marriage cursing spell, which products would I use, and how?
Jinx Killer was made just for this purpose (although it's more often used by the target of the spell, rather than the person who laid the trick). It's available as sachet powder, incense, oil, and bath crystals. Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Sn7

Unread post by Sn7 » Sun May 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Thank you!

Christian Hanson

Unread post by Christian Hanson » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 pm

I absolutely agree with Miss Micheale, but I do believe that there are certain timing factors to take into account. If you allow a spell to ferment too long, there are things that will have been set in motion that no longer can be "called back" or undone, but you can then work on shifting the energy and changing other outcomes. If you want to "cancel" a spell, better late then never, but sooner is probably better. :)

Be Well,
Christian Hanson
Christian Hanson HRCC Graduate #1779G
Tarot Reader, Bone Thrower.
Minneapolis, MN

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:27 pm

I did the dumbest thing ever... I was talking to a guy and his Ex was king of still in the picture, so I put some hot foot, break up, and seperation oil down for her while at the same time i put some love me and dixie love powder down for me. i did not know that doing this at the same time will have an effect on me, so now he will not talk to me at all and has changed his number and everything.. What can I do do to fix this mess i have created and get him to at least talk to me????? :( :( :( :(

Reason: I already answered her question both by phone and by e-mail

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”