Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove Jinx Hex Curse Put On By Ex or Spouse's Ex

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Remove Jinx Hex Curse Put On By Ex or Spouse's Ex

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Its up to you which combination you use. Some people prefer using 3 herb washes, some prefer 7, or 13. Ultimately, you know your conditions so focus on the herbs that will help you overcome them.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:04 am

thank you CM, I will use 13 herbs + salt + ammonia....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:04 am

this is getting worst than I expected it to be...

I still receive some od my ex-husband's mails.. I never open them, but last week there was 1 envelope in particular, i was keeping it for about 3 days before opening it last night.. in the letter it was stated that an ''inventory'' will done to our biz..(2nd reminder). I knew my ex-husband was indebt, but i did not expect to the extend of an inventory to be done and probably he is going to declared bankrupt...

I just applied for a divorce, it will take place in 4 months.. with my divorce money (after liqudating the biz) i was planning to start a biz again.. My mind is all set.... I waited for soooo long for this opportunity... i am not going to share the ''my rightful money'' for the sake of my ex husband's debts... I have already suffered too much, i am not going to shoulder any more burdens with him..

How do i beat the authorities into getting my money first... then they can have the remaining amount...

I have put my lawyer in a honey jar, I am petitioning to St Expedite. In my next LM order I have to order a crown of success kit (alot of work is pending) and a court case kit.. Candles for reversal spells.. Some sachet powders are on the way... what more could i do??? I need my divorce money very badly, to start my life again...

thanks a million...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:19 am

Im sorry to hear about this. I think the candles that you have ordered is a great start. I would do some road opening work and perhaps work the court case so that you get more money, but what you are doing is on the right track. For some reason, I am thinking you should work some pay me now or even bend over products to bend them to your will, and pay you now for what you should be entitled to. Or maybe you can work the crown of success so that you are more successful in getting what you want such as getting more money out of the divorce. But what you have ordered thus far is great. I would just add a road opener.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:45 am

pay me now or even bend over products to bend them to your will,

I would just add a road opener.
thanks STSK7, i have placed an order for these products above, as well...I have confidence that things will work out for me, but before that i have to do alot of work in the real world and in the spiritual world... that is the challenge....

by the way which one more suitable essence of bend over or St Martha :?: :?:

Appreciate your prompt reply..

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:51 am

stelselv wrote:by the way which one more suitable essence of bend over or St Martha :?: :?:
I don't see why you couldn't use both.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:58 am

I agree with Kevin...use both if you want.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:29 pm

thanks very much for all your replies.. they've been very helpful..

paz120

Unread post by paz120 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Thank you all for your advice.

I will try to find and read about Ms Robin.

I will wait before buying any spell kit until i speak to one of the readers.

thanewme

Unread post by thanewme » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Hello all,

I need some help! I’m in the middle of a complicated situation and don’t know what else to do.

First, I know that I need a reading. I researched through the AIRR site and found a reader that I liked. I paid via PayPal and have been contacting the worker to set an appt; however, I have not been able to get in contact her, it’s been 2 days. Is there a certain time frame that they usually get back to you?

Now on to the situation at hand… My ex and I were talking about getting back together in December. Around that time, another girl he was dating started doing work on him and obviously interrupted our plans. I contacted a worker who promised to help (blah blah blah). I started to see signs of her (the root worker) work working over time, but then she started to demand more and more outrageous amounts of money to keep the work going. I realized that she was using me for money, so I stopped working with her. During that time, he and I were starting to get closer again… now we are barely speaking. We were starting to really warm up to each other again, even being involved sexually. I believe the girlfriend found out, because he started to waiver back and forth then. He’d be with me, and then go back to her. Now he’s completely distant, acting completely unlike himself, he doesn’t even sound like himself; he’s almost like a zombie.

I don’t know exactly what the new girlfriend is doing to him, but the root worker told me that its black magic. In the meantime, under the guidance of a more experienced friend, I have been burning vigil candles - a St. Michael on the girl to stop her from working on him, a Spell Breaker on him to come from under her “spell”, a Reversing on her, and a Psalm 23 to protect me.

Until I can actually get the reading scheduled with the AIRR reader, can the work I’m doing currently be of any help to “attack” her work?

The previous root worker mentioned to me way before I asked her to work on he and I that he is my soul mate and that the girl is “forcing” him to be with her? She has him acting very different than himself, even alienating some of his family (especially the ones that are close to me). She is a nut case, by the way. She is extremely emotionally unstable, even threatening to overdose when he broke up with her recently.

I’m wondering if I have to chance to counter what she is doing to him without really knowing what she has on him. I don’t like to work blindly, but I feel like something is better than nothing at this point. More importantly than doing reconciliation work on he and I right now... I want to break what she has on him, so that he is back to his normal self.

I just want her to move on, I don’t necessarily want to do anything bad to her, although she has gone to the lengths of threatening me, coming up to an establishment to fight me, hack into social networking sites, etc. I would feel justified in attacking her personally, but I’m a little afraid of the outcome, as I’ve read people’s views on karma and black magic.

Needless to say, I’m all over the place with how to proceed, but I could use some advice. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks. :?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Let's see, I'll try to answer these separately for clarity's sake.

1. Please be patient when it comes to getting in contact with a rootworker/reader from AIRR. In your other post you indicated you've emailed and called several times. It's only been two days and call after call isn't going to speed things along, it might however irritate your reader ;-). You've emailed/called them now give them a chance to respond. How soon they get back to you depends on how busy they are, but they will get back to you soon.

2. I see that you've had mixed results with the rootworker. While she did provide results and helped bring your boyfriend back to such a degree that you guys began sexual relations and such, but she also was asking for more and more money. I can't comment on this practice as I don't know the context, but try to look at the positive. This may indicate that there is room to influence here.

3. There is nothing wrong with doing a little work yourself, but try to remain patient and let your reader help you choose a path that will be more effective then burning candles left and right. If you feel that you'll be more comfortable doing some work while you wait, try to start taking spiritual baths to help cleanse yourself and mentally prepare yourself-if she is using magick on your ex then be ready for a fight. Seeking professional help was the right thing to do. Also acquiant yourself the various pages of LM, you'll find lots of info, including the basic principles of hoodoo (which don't include a concept of karma).

4. Your reading will help determine whether reconciliation work, reversal, uncrossing, break up or whatever else will be needed. They will point you in the right direction and can also take on your case. Can your situation be remedied? Yes. Is there a guarentee? No. Take this time to prepare yourself for what the reading will indicate and what you will need to do in order to succeed. Good luck.

thanewme

Unread post by thanewme » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:22 am

Thank you, ConjureMan.

I will wait for her response.. In the meantime, I'm going to order some cleansing products and just let the candles I have burning finish. I'll wait for my reading before I go any further.

thanewme

Unread post by thanewme » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:24 am

Also, is there something in particular that you suggest I buy?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Look through the LM catelog and choose what fits your situation. The reading will help you choose what products will be just right for your situation, but this would also be a great time to stock up on other products to help you grow in your knowledge of hoodoo.

Never could go wrong with some Chinese Floor Wash, Van Van products, and Protection and/or Fiery Wall of Protection.

LiLMia15

Unread post by LiLMia15 » Mon May 24, 2010 7:27 am

Hello,

My boyfriends ex-wife made went out of town for several weeks...when she came back I've experienced spiritual torment to leave him...when we make love changing faces on me....

She made my life hell...alot of confustion, mixed emotions...out of no where. I feel like a lost soul getting to know myself all over again.

I seen about 5 spiritual workers..all of them described her to me...and she's very jealous! of me...I'm younger then her...and she acts like 10 year old.

Anyhow, I was tampered spiritually possessed 3 times by this owman. I'm suffering with confustion, fear, going back in fourth, this demonic spirit mocks me alot. I've been dealing with it..for about two year! trust me it was a alot worse.

People, helped me but it was very costly. Now' I'm low on funds...I rather just buy the materials and remove it myself!

1) What can I buy to make her leave me alone?

2) What can i use for her to have a taste of her own medicine?

3) Also, she tied my boyfriends nature...he went to the doctor they stated it might me Peyronies diease...but they were unsure. Well, if she's trying to get rid of me...common sense tells me she doesn't want him to have sex with me. He has desire....but gets pain when he has an erection..

I need advice to remove all of this evil...to cure myself and him..

Thanks Much! :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 24, 2010 7:30 am

I would suggest a reading with an AIRR worker and then let them know you'd like to work for yourself if possible. However, if this is ongoing you may very well need help to get clear.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

LiLMia15

Unread post by LiLMia15 » Mon May 24, 2010 7:36 am

I appreciate your comment, but I'm well aware of whats going on...this owman is a constant battle..it's like she won't give up...I seen about 6 differnt readers. All of them were accurate. I just want advice to purchase the correct things..to clear my self and to untie my boyfriend.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 24, 2010 7:40 am

There are a lot avenues to take, since you have had readings, ask for advice on what to do...a cleaning, and protection for sure...have you read about the following

13 Herb http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Uncrossing http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html (very good and useful information
Fiery Wall of Protection http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

LiLMia15

Unread post by LiLMia15 » Mon May 24, 2010 7:47 am

Thank you. Do you know any spells to untie a mans nature?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 24, 2010 7:49 am

The reason I suggest consulting with someone from the AIRR, is because they can help you choose the products and give you very specific instructions for YOUR case. If you already have 6 readers that you trust, then call one of them and ask them for their advice on what to get and what to do.

The paragraph of info you've given here on the forum is only part of the story. A reader can look deeper and see what's going on and what is necessary to get you clean. For instance, we can say "oh, sure, use the 13-herb bath". However a reader might see that you need to use it in 13-day cycles for several months, as well as fumigate your home with certain herbs, etc. So hearing "13-herb bath" from us here on the forum, is very well only PART of the info you need to get clear.

If this woman is working against you in an ongoing manner, then you need, or a worker needs, to address that woman's actions - either through reversals and bindings or other methods. Otherwise you're stuck cleansing and protecting constantly ad nauseum until she gets bored and stops (which may be never). You may, or may not, be a strong enough worker to accomplish that yourself. A reader can help you determine that, and what needs to be done to stop her.

So THAT is why I made the remark that I did. There's only so much advice forum browsers can provide - in a situation that sounds as serious as yours you need professional guidance to work through the complexity of things.

LiLMia15

Unread post by LiLMia15 » Mon May 24, 2010 7:51 am

Thank you again..I will checl it out

LiLMia15

Unread post by LiLMia15 » Mon May 24, 2010 8:31 am

Hello,
I'm in a really disturbing situation. My boyfriends Ex-wife...currently they are in a divorce process...and it's taking a while with her attorney to get this completed and I think she is stalling this process. What can I do to push this further to be complete.

Second question:
She's been tormenting me for the past two years threw whitchcraft. Long story short, for me to leave my boyfriend, when we make love faces change, making him look older than what he is. Mocking spirits...I seeked help. It was very costly I was possessed 3 'xs and tampered and tormented severly. I 'm suffering with alot of confustion, clairty, peace of mind and fear! Every person, I've seen they described her accurately...I don't know this owman..but what shes doing is wrong. She's very jealous, controlling and everything must be her way. How can I stop her..make her go way? destroy her surroundings to sufffer like she made me do. Also, I have a spirit very confusting and stressful...it's extremly heavy and I feel it's presence around me..it pops inside and out my right ear...as crazy it might sound...how can I get rid of it? What products can I buy?

Third question:
It's been 6 months...now my partner and I haven't been intimate with one another. He started, drifting away from me. I thought this owman really got to him...she did all right. He finally opendned up to me..3 months later...he seen a doctor..saying he might have peyronies diease. All his life he is a health freak! I put two and two together. So, we went to a root worker...and found out the Ex tied his nature...I just cannot afford his price! she has desires...but cannot get an erection. I have to take this situation upon myself to correct.
What can I do to remove this and restore his nature and our love for one another. I heard about cumcumber spells and pickles?

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 24, 2010 10:32 am

You've already posted these questions in another thread (ex-wife-put-a-voodoo-spell-on-me%C7%83-t6617.html) , just with slightly different details in this post to the last one - please do not post multiple threads on the same topic. It is against forum policy.

As I suggested before, look into the AIRR workers (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)- they have a range of pricing, and many offer magical coaching to help you work on your own if you so wish. They can help you make good choices for which conjures to work on your complex case.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi I need some immediate help please. i recently had been to many clairvoyants etc but no one could really help me out. 1.who is the best spell caster and who can tell me what is going on on association of independant rootworkers. my ex is been troubling me since 3 years it is a horrible mental torture, took away all my friends ruined my honor and he is trying to hurt me at work and my career too. i doubt if he did any spells on me because everytime i date someone i think everything is perfect but then suddenly they break up with me. i feel confused my memory is not sharp, i feel like i have some kind of dullness around me, wake up with so much emotional pain that i could feel in my heart area and with cold hands and feet. i also had a dream of teenagers lying on the floor that leads to a temple, their bodies all covered with oil and their people crying, in that dream i started to walk over them to reach the temple but the way goes round and round never actually going into the temple. is this significant, a sign of some curse on me or something?

can someone please suggest me what to do to make situations better at work (my job put on hold now and they started investigating on basis of my ex's emails to them)
the guy i dated recently does not want to talk to me anymore for no reason, i want him back in my life.

please help me

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:56 pm

You should definitely get a reading through the AIRR which can be found at www.readersandrootworkers.org. ALthough you do not think you are not crossed, and you may not be there is definitely something that may be going on in your case. So just to be on the safe side I would purchase a reading. The reading will also guide you in what you can do to get the man you recently dated back in your life, and assess why he does not want to talk with you anymore.

You can start off with an uncrossing spell kit for now until you get your reading. www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

I would recommend that you follow up with some protection work as well. www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:07 pm

thank you for the reply

I purchased a reading with Ms.Cat and she is not available until oct 20th. I also purchased a reading with Rev. Rukiah Shamon at AIRR.

I ordered a Compelling Spell Kit and it will take two weeks for me to get that.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Look at the AIRR listing and email a few rootworkers that stand out to you. They will tell you how quickly they'll be able to get you a reading and help you out.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:53 pm

can i perform a lot of spells .....like one after the other?

does anyone know a good spell to have a particular man wants to see or call me (like my bf/ex)?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:06 pm

You need to consider getting a reading before attempting anything. If you truly are indeed crossed or jinxed then doing a spell to have a man call or see you would be a waste of time.

If an after you have cleansed yourself, then I would do a reconciliation spell kit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

And you can do spells one after the other if you have the energy and focus to do so. Furthermore, it would be wise to do a few spells, and then take a break because constantly hitting the target with spells does not necessarily mean that they are going to be stronger or is it going to hit the person any faster. Feel free to do a forum search on the subject as we have spoken about doing a lot of spells on a target and doing it over kill.

As for what you can do immediately for your job situation, you can have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church (MISC) set some lights for you. I would recommend doing an uncrossing candle, and follow it up with work steady candle.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

In addition, you can email the other readers to see when who is available the soonest.

www.readersandrootworker.org

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Just did a phone reading with Rev Rukiah Shamon at AIRR; she said that she does not think that i am crossed or anything.

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Then she must have some idea what the problem is and what you can do to fix it. How about one of the cleansing baths? I think they are good for more than just 'crossed' conditions', but to remove general negativity and/or past 'psychic debris' which may be encumbering you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Since you've had a reading Rukiah, then when you talk to Miss cat, my recommendation is to ask for a consultation instead of a second reading. She will recommend steps that you can take to help you in your condition.

Until that time, my recommendation is to make an order of Agrimony, Salt, and Mint. Brew these into a tea and take a cleansing and Uncrossing bath. Because this is a small order it may ship out sooner and you'll be able to start working on things. Look through this link to learn more about hoodoo spiritual baths. From here my recommendation is wait for what your reader will tell you.

To help keep you protected place a glass of water near you bed when you go to sleep and pray the 91st Psalm. Also leave open the bible to this psalm under you pillow.

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

To learn more about this tradition check out the articles here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

I wish you luck.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:41 am

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html may be another link to help you. I recommend that you definitely speak with your rootworker or another one to see what you can do through a consultation.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:45 pm

I am excited i got some of the lucky mojo kits today. I am confused which one to start with. I want my job situation get better, want my bf back, i suspect if my exhusband has put a curse on me but when i got the reading rev.Rukiah told me i am not crossed, i have the LM uncrossing kit so shall i go ahead and do the uncrossing first anyway. is it ok to do it even if i am not sure if i am crossed?
other kits i got today are love me spell kit,steady work spell kit, corwn of success, and come to me. Yes i was very desperate about what bad things were happening to me for a while and bought all these but now i am confused. how many spells can i do at once?. I also ordered some candles to be burnt at the missionary independant spiritual church. (uncrossing, steady work, love me, stop gossip, crossing for my exhusband, and boss fix, i ordered these yesterday and not sure if they have started them yet)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Uncrossing will be a good way to remove any negativity that would get in your way and interfere with the drawing work that you want to do. So I would still start there, and then move into your other work.

yesitsme

Unread post by yesitsme » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Thanks that is helpful

Pink Ribbons

Unread post by Pink Ribbons » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:50 am

Hi, I am crossed for years now due to doing certain things which led to intake of his body fluids (sex basically). I din't know simple things like these could act as a Binding. I knew using menstrual fluids does this, but he was pretty cautious, obviously because he knew what he was doing and what he should stay away from. I need to get out of this addiction now, he has left me and he is now enjoying, whereas I am bound by him ! What should I take ? what shall I do ? Peeing in the river is illegal, I can't pee in a public places where there are ants...are these the only two effective solutions ? Pls advice..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:32 am

You should get a reading with a professional rootworker so that they can determine if that is all that he put on you (since you infer that he works), if he did indeed bind you through his fluids, and how best to get rid of what work was done on you. You can find a list of skilled workers at AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

lilaputin

Unread post by lilaputin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:01 am

It was reccomended I use a mirror box - which I did not do since I wasn't certain it was warranted then, and a fiery wall of protection - which I did do. I have also done several reversals and a return to sender to nail down that it is this lady who's been giving me grief for months. I finally got readings because what I’ve been doing to protect myself hadn’t been entirely enough.

I've gone to two readers, a rootworker and a pagan/wiccan. I’m in a lot of trouble.

This is my situation:
1. I have a dear friend I work with. Who's put up with an unbelievable amount of crap from his wife - stuff that had I not been so close I would have realized sooner indicated there could be a binding - instead of thinking he's nuts and a really good person.
Both readers told me there is in fact a binding on him. But she wasn't the only one who did the binding, she had someone else do the 'real' work and was the instigator and a participant. Not entirely sure what to do about that, but I do want to do something.

2. The wife objects to the friendship and since October I've suffered numerous disruptions to my health, job performance, moods, etcetera. I figured her rage alone that he defied her was enough for her to cause it. I have been using reversing candles regularly, taking 13 herb and hyssop baths as daily practice, done fiery wall of protection, and a return to sender (to test after a rather serious episode). Those all helped and the return to sender worked.
Both readers informed me it's more than just her rage and crazy, she trying to use magic herself. The occult stuff, the kind of things that get you in trouble if you use it wrong or don't know what you're doing. But it's still works to a point because the will is there, she doesn't seem to care about consequences to herself but merely getting her own way at all costs. The rootworker did nail down one of the things she's using is a vinegar jar on me - it's not entirely effective because she doesn't have my full name and birthdate. I was also told that she's not protecting herself. I was also told she is NOT going to stop until I’m gone out of her reach, or dead.
3. The friendship is at a standstill. We don’t talk right now anymore. I’m told it’s because he’s trying to protect me from her in his own way – he’s neither a believer or a worker. It’s also due to her workings.
This is scary – both workers told me I’m bound to him, and it was his doing, like the drowning reaching for the lifeline. The answer was a resounding no I didn’t do it unawares. I have tested and it’s there. I think it’s that lifeline she’s using to nail me with her dirty tricks too since she doesn’t have all the necessaries to work with.

Interestingly enough, she also put a binding on another man she’s suspected of having an affair with. On her own. It’s new, but it’s working and fairly strong. The one on her husband is 14 years old and hasn’t seen any ‘maintenance’ until recently – but it didn’t take. Things on her homefront are deteriorating, fueling more rage and ugly behaviors that she’s aiming at him and at me.

In short she’s using bindings to get her own way with these men, on her own and with help from a family member and a worker for hire. Plus using workings to make me pretty darn miserable when a shot hits me. I grossly underestimated her and to a degree him too since he wants out and away – but everytime he considers or plans to he gets physically ill and he wants it bad enough to tie himself to me.

I want to ask LuckyMojo for help, altar services. I’m just not sure exactly what to ask for. This is a mess. I also want to do for myself but am not sure where to start since I’ve only done protection and no real hitting back. I want to hit back hard. What I know about bindings is all academic, I’ve never done one or had one on me. This needs to STOP. Since I’m bound to him I need to break the binding she has on him too. Considering the circumstances I don’t mind being used as a life preserver by my friend and think the binding would break once she’s gone.
What can I do to help myself more and help my friend too. Fiery wall? Mirror box and to what degree? Vinegar jar? I’d just as soon not do pair work despite a common enemy since the ties that bind can and do strangle. I’ll do tandem though, and intend to recruit all the help I can get. I just started using hoodoo and like it very much – it suits me well – but I don’t have the experience to deal with this alone. I figured she was selfish but not to the point of stone cold crazy and full of that much hate.
Should I get another reading too?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:56 am

I would go back to your rootworker and ask them to help you form a plan of attack, not just provide a reading. It sounds like you'll likely need to hire them to do some of the heavy lifting for you as well, because you've obviously been doing a whole lot of work, and you're still having problems. It's time to bring in the big guns, now.

If your worker doesn't take cases for some reason, you can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Best of luck.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:03 pm

It is important to follow through with the prescriptions a rootworker gives you. If they say do a mirror box, do it.

Since this case involves a professional it is time to get a professional involved on your end.

lilaputin

Unread post by lilaputin » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 am

I did what I was told - or am doing what I'm told to do.

Yet something strange happened and I haven't been able to reach my rootworker for an opinion. When I did the reversal for my friend it went QUICK - candles that should have taken two days to burn went in about 18 hours. I did it according to Hoyle and instinct. My pendulum went nuts over the work which is usually a good thing.

What was strange is that I used a mirror, and the mirror is now stained everywhere the colored wax (the red and white since I used two candles) ran all over it, especially where the red was. It's like it's been smoked. It was brand new, washed right, etcetera. But now the vast portion of it is darkened, 'smoked', there's still a clear part, but it's small.

I've never had that happen and was wondering if anyone has, and what caused it.

Cherry4

Unread post by Cherry4 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:25 am

Hello. I'm new to this site and noticed how helpful everyone is towards others issues and concerns. I was wondering if I might b able to get help. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a mess right now in several areas. Any suggestions would b great!

Ive been told someone is working against me out of jealousy and hatred. Her ex is now me new. It's been sd she wnts to make mr loose everythng.

Soooo....
1. Financially I lost job a cpl of months ago. Funds hav run out and the little income I had coming in I just found out will no longer be coming in. I hav lit a st Jude candle and patitioned

2. Thngs are somewat ok w the male target but he sometimes seems distant. He acts to commit at sometimes then distances a while it's like a roller coaster. I'd like him to finally commit and quit being difficult. I hav a red and pink candle for us. Was told this was good for the auras.

3. Also trying to conceive. Havn difficulties there as well.

4. And of course the issue of all the negative of the ex.

Can anyone shed some light on any of this for me. I've been really dn lately and in desparate help of advice. Nothing is working for me and I feel like giving up.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 am

Hi Cherry,
OK--a couple of things. I would recommend you get a reading with one of the fabulous members of AIRR to look at each of these situations more closely. In the meantime, for money you should do a combination of money drawing and money stay with me work--there is a ton of information on these pages:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

You don't tell us what you are doing with your red and pink candle so I can't tell you if what you are doing is known to be effective or not. What I can tell you is that we are a site focused on traditional Hoodoo generally and Lucky Mojo products specifically and auras do not often come up in our vocabulary as that is a new age concept and not found in the system of folk magic we practice. Lucky Mojo has a ton of love formulas--start looking around and then come back with specific questions--we will be glad to help.
On conception--I strong advise you to quite trying to conceive until you have dealt with the negativity thrown against you and your relationship is more solid. I cannot speak to the candle that you mention as it is not a Lucky Mojo product.
Again, my biggest piece of advice--get a reading hun, find a list of workers here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Cherry4

Unread post by Cherry4 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Bri. Thnx for responding so quickly. I've had a reading done and it comments on my finacial hardships. It's bad. As for my pink and red candles. They are annointed w love and come to me oils. Inside r mine and his names with a pin to " hav me stick in his thoughts". I was told those colors were each mine and his aura colors and if lit together our auras will communicate to keep us close.

Again thnx for ur reply and I'm reading more into the links u gave me.

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:08 am

I have had a similar problem for ten years. My ex-husband has done everything to put my reputation in the gutter. He took off with his life and left me to raise our daughter. He finds excuses to blame me for not being there for the past ten years..which is ridiculous. He has called me all the names on earth, called my bosses and affected me, made every man doubt me, while he dated over and over.. Trying to keep me from moving on. I remarried, so he threatened to tell past stories to my husband and figured out a way to put me in doubt with him too. He now is about to remarry and had a son. Now he wants to steal my daughter by using the baby card on her. He also tends to visit the places we have been as couple with other women and his new gf. I think it is time that the torture he inflicted on me be paid. I would love for him to LOVE me and want me back, as vengeance. Marrying a younger woman he tells me is beautiful (honestly not) to hurt my feelings should be reversed on him. He has put a wedge between my daughter and I telling her I'm to blame for being a bad father, is messed up. He wants to take credit where none is due. Would love to see him break up and for ten years suffer as I did, with all relationships hurt because of him.. And now with my daughter. Please give me the perfect spell to help me avenge him finally. Ellina

acquiringknowledge

Unread post by acquiringknowledge » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Hello!
I was wondering if it was possible to uncross someone from all the love work and binding work her boyfriend has done on her, but at the same time keep her crossed in other areas of her life (this girl is crossed up in other areas of her life as well)?
There is this girl that i was trying to cross up regarding her love life, but a reading has confirmed that my work hasn't really been working because her boyfriend is doing all this love work on her behind her back. So I was wondering if i could do uncrossing work on her to remove all this love work he's done on her, while still keeping her crossed up in other areas of her life? I hope this makes sense....

Im going to clarify that this is for a girl that is cheating with my dad and jsut as she ruined (or helped ruin, as my dad is just an equal part in this) the love life of my mom and dad, i want to ruin hers, but it's hard with all this love magick that has been done on her by her boyfriend, but I don't want to uncross her from this if it means uncrossing her will also remove all the bad magick i've done on her....hope this clarifies things a bit.

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:38 am

I have a similar question but from the opposite end. I have binded me and my husband together but I want to continue uncrossing work for bad crossed conditions others might have put on us.

would uncrossing their bad work uncross my binding work as well? or would it only uncross what i intend for it to uncross?

would this fall under what Catherine reffers to as "backfiring" and simply just be us over thinking?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:44 am

luckyboy, go ahead with your Uncrossing to remove anything thrown at you. It won't undo your work that is intended to keep you and your husband together. Staying happily married is a blessing not a curse.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

luckyboy

Unread post by luckyboy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:01 am

thank you for the reassurance mama micki

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:04 pm

ive pulled some cards on my bf. lately everything he says or thinks of me is negative. When i pull cards on the situation im always getting swords. page of swords, 7 of swords, knight of swords. queen of swords....tend to come up often. if someone is doing a skull candle or some kind of mind controling work what is the best way to break it?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:50 am

Cleansing by using "Uncrossing Products" and some Camphor and then start protection work and carry a Mojo of that nature.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Eucalyptus and Bay are great herbs that can be used to undo works aimed at influencing the mind. Lemon Grass is also good.

printemps
Newly Registered

Unread post by printemps » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Hello everyone! :)

I have been working with an AIRR rootworker on some issues my husband and I have been facing for a few years. I was recommended to take cleansing baths along with Uncrossing and Road Opening work. My worker has also set some vigil lights to back up our work. He is currently out of office for a while, so I hope you guys don't mind me asking a few questions.

I was told that his ex lover bound and blocked him from progressing in his life. I had my husband take a series of 13 herb baths and prayed to St. Cyprian to uncross him. I have since moved on to burning Road Opener candles and the signs haven't been good. The vigil went out on its own after a day of burning and would not relight. I added a helper wick to relight the vigil, and it blackened the top of the glass. I had to harvest that second wick out of the vigil. It has been burning bright and clear since, but I took it as a sign that my uncrossing work is not complete.

Other than doing another round of uncrossing baths, is there anything specific I can do to free my husband from that nasty blockage? He has been tied up pretty badly, and my attempts to rescue him have been hindered by a lot of obstacles. I have especially faced a lot of obstacles when contacting rootworkers. Some of them would take months to respond to my emails; some would not pick up on our issues in readings. Perhaps I could get some extra help here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for reading this.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:24 am

Along with the uncrossing baths, have you spiritually cleansed your home? Try having your husband or you take another round of Uncrossing baths, and after each bath, save a bit of your used bathwater. Add it to a bucket of warm water and use that to wash down your home from top to bottom, back to front, praying that all evil and crossed conditions be removed. Scrub from the back to the front. Throw the used water at a crossroads on on a strong tree that is OFF your property. Walk home and don't look back. When you get home, dab some protection or Road Opening oil on the front door, all the windows in the house while praying for open roads and good luck.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 am

Great advice MaryBee. You might try shooting your worker an email also. You want to follow their advice especially since you are seeing some results. As MaryBee said the added bath ritual could be the fix. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

RebeccaR

Unread post by RebeccaR » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:37 am

I hope it's okay I add my story to this thread. I was told I needed a series of love uncrossing baths because I blocked myself. I did a series of 7 day baths and accompanied it with a 7-day double action candle. I felt *great* after the baths and the candle was burning beautifully. That was until the final day on the candle where overnight the candle completely sooted from top to bottom, dark as night. What happened? What went wrong? Did I somehow reblock myself? Any suggestions?

thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:49 am

You didn't "re-block" yourself, you just aren't done with the Uncrossing work yet. Sometimes it takes more than one round of Uncrossing to really clear away a stubborn or long-standing situation. I would repeat the series and candle work. Make sure you have also spiritually cleansed your home with Chinese Wash and fumigated it with Uncrossing incense.

Since this work has shown you that you are not finished with the Uncrossing, you also need to take a look at making any mundane changes and taking actions on that front to change your circumstances. What is it that you're doing that ended up blocking yourself? You'll need to stop doing that! Perhaps it's negative thinking, or bad behavioral patterns in relationships, or something else entirely. Whatever it is you need to discover it if you don't already know, and if you do know take whatever steps are necessarily to rehabilitate yourself.

If you haven't had a reading with an AIRR worker yet, you may also want to give that a shot to get some more detailed direction and clarity.

freefromthepast

Unread post by freefromthepast » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:27 pm

I have an ex that gave me two different STD'S dogged me out disrespected me stalked and slept with a person I was friends with, left me with herpes never took responsibility said he did not have it lied on me and violated me, i moved 3000 miles away and can feel his evil have not been able to get another man, herpes has his energy when ever i meet another man i get a break out immediatley his name is *** I did a simple spell for revenge and the same night my son got hurt, I suspect an evil spirit is working on his behalf I would like to BANISH and block **** from life forever and reverse every curse he left in my body with herpes and blocking other quality men also. he felt he owned me and my pussy belonged to him wanted me as a cuncubine and destroy i want this guy to pay for what he did and for it all to come back on him in ways that he could not imagine and me and the people i love are protected, can u help with this? thanks found u on lucky mojo..its him and two women that came against me...i want this viral creature he left in my body dead too it has his personality. thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:33 am

1. Get a reading to see if an evil spirit is actually in your body.

2. For now you need to make sure you are taking medication for your herpes, as stress can cause it to further have out breaks. So I hope you are getting medication.

3. Please cleanse and protect yourself til you get your reading.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.readersandrootworkers.com

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”