Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove Jinx or Curse from Family Member or Friend

Asturias
Re: Spells to Remove Jinx or Curse from Family Member or Friend

Unread post by Asturias » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi. Just a quick question. Isn't there a risk of intoxication by sikver when using that one in which it is boiled with milk?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:05 pm

Hello, asturias ,

Yes. There are precautions

Read about it here:

www.luckymojo.com/silverdime.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

OnyxMoon

Unread post by OnyxMoon » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:37 pm

Hello there!
I'm new to the forum am came across it after feverishly searching for a solution to my problems. I've already admitted to myself that the whole situation is way beyond my modest spell-crafting and knowledge.
Here it goes:
My in-laws hate me to death. My mother in-law, with which I've been on good terms in the begining - thus being able to know what she's up to, has repeatedly hexed and cursed both me and my husband. Most of the time her spells would work on a short term: out of nowhere he'd start getting mad at me, we'd fight and make up. Gradually things've gotten worse. In her desperation to separate us, she's done some work to have us phisically separated. My husband recently left for an extremely high risk job (which he would've never done!!!) and became obsessed about it too. Due to the nature of the job we've lost contact for the past days and the situation might continue for weeks or months.
What I want is to get my husband back home and get rid of this awful woman's control for good!
In case it makes a difference, I know she always does her workings with a large group of church people.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:09 pm

Hello, OnyxMoon ,

I have moved and merged your post to the correct subforum.

Please read the pages here for spell ideas. Then, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Question: after all the work you have performed, did you also perform any ongoing protection? I asked because you didn't mention it

here's an array of protection spells that Miss cat wrote: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, please consider working with St Michael foe added protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

St Michael probably won't be happy that a Mother is doing this to her son. In many other religions, it is TABOO to curse one's blood relatives. So, let St Michael know

Wishing you the very best with this and I pray that you get your life back in order.
HRCC Graduate #1631

OnyxMoon

Unread post by OnyxMoon » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Thank you very much Miss Aida! I didn't really understand where to post.
Thank you for the advice!
Also, the main issue right now is bringing my husband back home as soon as possible before anything bad happens. But with no contact and the brain washed state he seems to be in, this seems impossible...

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:56 pm

Hello Onyxmoon,

I would assume you still have access to strong personal concerns since you are still married. Us some clothes of his, any hair you or personal concerns you may have. You might consider making a doll baby out of that stuff and calling him home with it as well as doing the protection work on the doll baby.

Peace~

Nathen

OnyxMoon

Unread post by OnyxMoon » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:49 pm

Thank you Nathen!

Yes, I do have personal belongings of his, as well as lots of things he bought for me such as clothing and jewelry (engagement ring, wedding ring - mine, his is with him). I do have to mention that we're only legally married, we've never went to church (we're not really religious).

I don't hate my mother in-law. I'd've loved to have a good relationship with her but that's not possible, unfortunately. I just want her to leave us alone and keep him out of danger. Lately, my life's been hell. I'm scared to death about what could happen to him! And he's not the type to leave his home and family heading to a very dangerous job with a smile on his face. I'm terrified and petrified by this behaviour of his...

I'll update and post what I'll be doing as well as the results. Thank you so much for your kind advice Miss Aida and Nathen! I just want all of this to end so I can at least finally breathe...

Unicorn_Goddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by Unicorn_Goddess » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:28 pm

Hello,

I am new to the forum. Let me explain my friends situation, because I just figured out she was hexed. A few years ago, my friend, K moved in with my friend A. A was in a relationship with another woman, and they had recently broken up. The spouse was angry when K moved in with A, because it meant she was unable to slither her way back in. Anyways, I am not sure how she did it, i just know that she did it. I have an extremely strong feeling she hid some sort of charm or gris gris bag in the house, and the house is completely chaotic and messy...it would take a long time to find.
Let me explain K's luck or lack thereof. She has gone through MANY vehicles. Everytime she gets a car, something horrible happens to it. Whether it breaks down or gets broken into, and it causes her to spend a lot of money and she is a single mother. She needs relief. Other than that, she has had horrible luck with love, the people she likes magically dont like her back. She goes through bouts of major depression although being on antidepressants. I just want to help her, do you all have any suggestions? I appreciate every single one of you!
Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, Unicorn_Goddess ,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, it sounds like crossed conditions

You could try the spell kit. And, yes, you can perform it for someone else. But it would be better if she did some of the work herself.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

seasnipe
Newly Registered

Unread post by seasnipe » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:11 am

Hello,
My wife it seems may be jinxed by her elder sister. She just returned from visiting for their fathers passing / funeral. Though their relationship has always been somewhat "strained", with their father death even more...
While in the Philippines, she (my wife) fell and twisted her ankle, not a really bad sprain, but painful, able to walk. But, since her return home she's having headaches, lethargy, and dizziness. She's been to see both her medical doctor and acupuncturist .
The acupuncturist put a "pain relieving" compress on her ankle, which caused pretty bad chemical burn, her skin has never been sensitive before, but now there's blistering of her skin at the site.
She went again to her medical doctor who is now treating her for the above and the chemical burn.
Her friends notice that she seems a little "off" lately, not her regular happy self. I see it too, but with all that's happened in the last month...
In speaking with her brother and younger sister (they both live here too, elder sister lives in PI), they both agree that elder sister placed a jinx/curse on her, as she has the knowledge of how to do that.
So, I just "ordered" the uncrossing spell kit and ask for any who read this prayers for her. And need to ask if there's anything more I can do? Thanks for your time.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Unicorn_Goddess
Newly Registered

Unread post by Unicorn_Goddess » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:56 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

I have been collecting all sorts of info and things of that nature. Everytime I feel it is time to do it, it changes and feels like it is not. So i am gonna have to just do it. We are collecting materials at this time! thank you so much! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, seasnipe ,

Of course, we will pray for her.

And, you can also have the Crystal Silence League pray for her (it's free). Just put in your prayer request

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Now, after the uncrossing, make sure that you have ongoing protection on her, yourself, and your dwelling

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing her the very best of a speedy recovery and good health

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”