Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove Jinx or Curse from Family Member or Friend

tmfcook

Spells to Remove Jinx or Curse from Family Member or Friend

Unread post by tmfcook » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:11 am

My neighbor , we think has been crossed by someone. What do we do so get rid of it and chase the negative energy away from her? It is not only effecting her but her children, her home, her job and her bank account. We just want it to go away, possibly back to it's source and not happen again. She says someone put a potion in her food.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Remove Jinx or Curse from Family Member or Friend

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:24 am

Well, first you want to get a reading on the situation to find out if they've actually been crossed, or if the conditions have their source in something else. A reading will help you determine the true nature of the circumstances and the most effective course of "treatment".

Either way, a strong series of cleansings would be the first thing in order. Cleansing the house from top to bottom with Chinese Wash, while undertaking a series of 13-Herb baths. How many days they will need to bath in that would be determined by the nature of the crossed conditions. 3-13 days would be the norm.

If there's been actual work done against this person than Reversal work and Protection work would be done as well.

After all that, if a reading showed that everything was in the all-clear, then some drawing work could be done to start bringing in more beneficial energy into her career, finances, and family.

But starting with a reading is the way to go, and she could certainly start with the cleansings right away to start clearing away what's troubling her. Cleansings are good for everyone at anytime, really. So even if there's nothing much going on, it would be beneficial in order to start moving things in a more positive direction.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:57 pm

I recommend that she do a cleansing as Devi said AND protection work so that she will not be affected once the cleansing is completed. In addition, she can do a egg cleansing (search the forum) and she can tell if she has been jinxed from that as well. I would have to agree that it is recommended to get a reading to see if she has been jinxed.

Here, is a great link.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Yaya Sekmet

Unread post by Yaya Sekmet » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Greetings all,
I would like input in regard to removing a crossing spell from a loved one. They say in some traditions that children pick up a hit quicker than an adult does. Over the last few years I have been in a spiritual battle with multiple people, and I have come out scathed but otherwise all right. However, I have found that a child close to me was hit, out of jealousy?, not sure why or how at this point however I know it was done. The parents of this child do not practice this path in anyway and for me to approach them about is not an option. I can only get to him on a rare occasion due to my schedule. So, what are the best suggestions out there for uncrossing this wonderful light, and anointing his path for protection in the years to come? i look forward to all of your wonderful input. As always shine light, Bliss.

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:38 am

First, I would suggest that you get a reading on the situation by a member of AIRR. You say you know that the child was hit, but you don't know why or how, or if you should even be the one to do this work. Knowing this can determine the best course of action to get this child clean and safe. As this could potentially be ongoing work, you would also already have a reader familiar with your case to ensure that your work successfully cleaned the child of this mess.

You'll most likely be working in proxy here, since you don't have the permission of the parents and only see the child rarely. It might be difficult for you to obtain a personal concern. Your best bet would most likely be a photograph. Barring that, a name paper. However, the name paper would be a weaker link than the photograph, which would be weaker than a physical bodily concern.

From here there are a number of ways to work. A doll baby would be nice, as would working with the photograph by burning candles on it or fumigating it. Doll babies can be a bit tricky if you're not used to them, but there are many rootworkers who could do this for you.

A doll baby could be stuffed with any number of uncrossing herbs, Rue, Agrimony, and Nettle immediately come to mind. The Hoodoo At A Glance page shows a nice, quick list of herbs that are grouped by their purpose.

To work this doll baby or photograph, check out Lucky Mojo's Uncrossing Spell Kit. Since you're working by proxy, the instructions may take a bit of working around, but it can most likely be done by baptising the doll baby rather than bathing yourself.

If you decide to fumigate the doll or the photograph, Lucky Mojo carries resins, charcoal tablets, and even censers. Frankincense, Myrrh, Camphor, and Benzoin all work wonderfully, as does the Uncrossing Incense that comes with the spell kit. Dressing white candles with Uncrossing oil and burning them on a photograph is another simple but effective way of doing proxy work.

So the bottom line is that there are a variety of uncrossing and cleansing techniques and products that can be used by proxy. The idea is that whatever you would do yourself, you do to the representation of your target. So if you would take the Uncrossing bath, then bathe your doll baby. If you would fumigate yourself with sage, then sage your photograph. You should seize any opportunity to put the Uncrossing products you use where they will come in contact with your target.

Once divination has confirmed that the child is clean, you should begin protection work. Search the forums for more on uncrossing and protection work as there is so much great information! Once all of this is done, you can consider doing something to take care of the people who are endangering innocent children, as I feel that requires an entire other post. ;) I hope this helps a bit and God bless you and this child. :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:44 am

This is awesome advice Tristan!
I have only a small addition. A protective amulet. Lucky Mojo and many of the members of AIRR make these. Miss Cat Makes silver lockets.
Arch Angel Michael protects the children.
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
Again great advice by Tristan!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Yaya Sekmet

Unread post by Yaya Sekmet » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:41 pm

Thank you both for your input. At the time of posting I was in the spirit and began the work using the most recent photograph that I have. Using Rue herb I dowsed the photo and from there prepared the Virgin Guadalupe candle for reverse and protection. That candle burned clear(thankfully) Once it burned well I moved forward with a prosperity and protection work calling on Yemanja. That candle burned fiercely and clear(again thankfully) In speaking with the parents during the time of this work it was told that the child has had a turn of character, in the sense of having more focus, etc. However, I did a reading on the situation and...The work that I was able to do with the tools I had is enough to put it on hold. However, I do need to follow through with uncrossing and blessing suggestion that you have given. I look forward to providing continuous updates on this situation. Quick reverb, the child was crossed directly in hopes to get at me. It did, and then it still had its effect on the child. Beautiful wonder that the child is I have always told them from birth that they know more than I do. So, divinely protected but in need of an earthly intercessor. At any rate things are at a point of reversal and for that I am thankful and God willing it will continue to move forward in a positive light. If anyone has the opportunity to light a candle of strength and protection in this situation please do. I am attempting to work on my things but I can never forget the innocents that need help as well. Bliss!

keysha

Unread post by keysha » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:12 pm

I have protected myself & family from this neighbor and she has resorted to going through my kids friends, my friends, my husbands co-workers to stay connected to us magically/spiritually. Why? How does one work through people close to your household to work against you magically? I apologize if this seems like a stupid question but how?
I had several interviews lined up and all seemed very interested. I was the only candidate in a few of them. I was so excited I called Lucky Mojo to say thank you for all the help and I gave a thank you to the forum. It had been over six months since I had my last interview and I have applied myself to seek employment. I'm not lazy. I have to help my husband pay these bills.
An old friend called and asked for us to visit her home. I felt uneasy about going and about the entire visit that I left early. The old friend told me the enemy AKA neighbor came to her job asking questions about me. I do not believe for one second she remained silent.
However, all of my work to free my family from their blocks&bindings seem to go to waste when they connect with people that communicate with us.
All of my interviews went cold. I havent heard a peep from one job. Everytime I financially set aside funding to get spiritual help an emergency arises. I even have someone that calls and and asks for a different person each time. I get chills when I hang up the phone and then disaster strikes.
I know this enemy has their mother and father help them plus her husband spiritually to work on us.
*We have frozen them
*Buried them in the graveyard
*Reversal candles
*Mirror boxes
*Thrown them in the River
We get free and they come back but now its through people we know. We are literally isolated because of the way they work. I requested help in October 2010 "How to get rid of rotten neighbors" it's the same people

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:31 am

Sounds like it's time to bring in a professional to work on your behalf. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org, or if you cannot afford it you may wish to contact the AIRR pro bono fund. Another option is to register to call into the Hoodoo Radio show and have a reading and consultation with Dr. K and Miss Cat.

I wish you all the best!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

keysha

Unread post by keysha » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:00 am

Thank you Devi Spring,
In October 2010 I called in to the show. I didn't know how long you had to wait to request help again. In Febraury I was able to afford a reading by Cat and lost everything shortly afterward including the promising job offer.
Twice I contacted LM about the pro bono fund and was told to email a female from AIRR that I believe they mentioned approves the fund but I didnt receive a reply. Actually I figured not receiving a reply the answer was "no".
I am being pro active. Today I will be placing ads on bulletins to clean homes and do laundry from my home. Wash, fold and iron
My degrees didnt make me too proud that I wont scrub a toilet to feed my family. Many blessings & love to you

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 am

Keysha,

I respect your humbleness to do what you have to do to make sure your family is taken care of. I think you should definitely get a reading through the radio show, and then go from there.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

TheGrudge

Unread post by TheGrudge » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Hello i went to a spiritual reader and she told me that my mums mum is burning me using my picture for no reason and my upper lip is burning me
and its making a discoloration above my upper lip its so dark and whole face is there a way to make it stop and cure my face and my upper lip also she said my dad is on the left and my mum is on the right in the middle is my mums mum she said the gates of hell is in the middle what does that mean if my dad is on the left and mum on the right and hell is in the middle??? also my sister keeps Vomiting for no reason whens she out of the house she does not vomit when she stays in the house she vomits none stop why is this happening to her is there anyway to get rid of it

thanks

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Hi.
TheGrudge wrote:Hello i went to a spiritual reader and she told me that my mums mum is burning me using my picture for no reason and my upper lip is burning me
and its making a discoloration above my upper lip its so dark and whole face is there a way to make it stop and cure my face and my upper lip
First of all, I must insist you see a licensed medical doctor about this as soon as you can. Even if it was caused by magic it is effecting your physical body, so that needs to be taken care of. After that start a series of Uncrossing baths followed by Healing Baths. I would do at least three of each. Preform the Uncrossing bath during the waning of the moon, and the healing bath by the waxing of the moon.
TheGrudge wrote:also she said my dad is on the left and my mum is on the right in the middle is my mums mum she said the gates of hell is in the middle what does that mean if my dad is on the left and mum on the right and hell is in the middle???
You would do better to ask the reader who told you, rather than an internet forum.
TheGrudge wrote:also my sister keeps Vomiting for no reason whens she out of the house she does not vomit when she stays in the house she vomits none stop why is this happening to her is there anyway to get rid of it
We have no way to know why it is happening, she needs to see a doctor as soon as possible and have a reading performed by a honest and ethical reader, I recommend someone from AIRR.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Ditto! Turnsteel gives very good advice.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
Good Luck and take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

TheGrudge

Unread post by TheGrudge » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Thank You Both :)

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:03 pm

A protective amulet. Lucky Mojo and many of the members of AIRR make these. Miss Cat Makes silver lockets.
how to place an order for this amulet with LM... I have emailed them and haven't receive a reply yet....

koettingqueen

Unread post by koettingqueen » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi, I wanted to do a cleansing candle ritual on a dear family member so today at the store I bought Cast off Evil oil and Jinx-Breaking Uncrossing oil. Should I use a black or a white candle for this? If I were to do the candle ritual for myself I would use black, but for some mildly irrational reason I feel I should use a white candle when doing it for a family member.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Here is a discussion similar to your intentions (cast-off-evil-oil-questions-and-answers-t9348.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:10 pm

I would use a white candle for Uncrossing and Cast Off Evil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

masani1

Unread post by masani1 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:24 pm

hello i found your website as i was looking for a solution. i do not really know much about all o f this and i have been to two men that say they can help with my situation but must be honest it seems they are only interested in having a sexual relationship with me no i have not gone there which has added to my frustration as they know my situation. below is a copy of the email i sent to the website for purchasing items that i feel may help me but look for guidance at the same time

for protection for myself and my children to find a job in travel and tourism and keep it to start building my house to have money success in education, health, success love and to stop my eldest step sister and others from attacking me and children to stop my enemies from further blocking my life from being successful and victory to overcome my enemies i hope that this makes sense as i am totally frustrated at not having anything and being blocked with everything i try. i was in my final year at university and now have to stop as i cannot concentrate even my car i cannot drive. my sister from another father is so intent on destroying me and has been doing a lot of wicked things to stop me from moving forward. now divorced thanks to my sister and others i am not even in a relationship with anyone no job no home no money just struggling with my two children so please help me to get through this and be victorious and successful.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:34 pm

--masani1,

It sounds like you've got a lot on you. If you're not familiar with the work, your best bet may be to hire a professional, who can either walk you through the work, or do what needs done, on your behalf. Ethical workers aren't going to behave like the two men you mentioned. I would recommend going to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

I would also encourage you to post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League. It's free, and can be remarkably helpful:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
Two-Headed Doctor

Blackbeauty83

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:48 am

What can I use to uncoss someone that has been crossed and do not know they are crossed.. we live in two different places and we don't talk because he is messed up. Is there anything I can use to uncoss him.

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:40 am

You can have an uncrossing light set for him at the MISC http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html.

You could also work with a picture and/or a doll baby of him for long distance work. You can anoint them uncrossing oil, sprinkle with uncrossing sachet powder, smoke them in uncrossing incense etc. Here's a link to Lucky Mojo's uncrossing products and further information on them http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

I would follow it up with a Fiery Wall of Protection working to keep him from getting crossed up again http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

best wishes!
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

mazepa

Unread post by mazepa » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:54 am

Hello, I am new to this site but am very excited on trying to work on clearing.

My whole household seems like they are in a cloud. My daughter has done extremely well in university, has four more courses to go and all of a sudden is confused about her program, judgemental, short tempered and is very mixed up. She had job offers coming at her every which way when she was in 2nd, and 3rd year and now that she is almost done, nothing is happening - just when a mother can say all the money we spent on your university education paid off - we look like we are back at square one. She has won several awards for her work at the university and I feel she may have had a curse put on her.

I'm reading about the floor washes, candles, oils and am wondering if someone can help me determine if I am doing the right thing - I thought I'd cleanse the whole house with floor wash, then buy some kind of bath wash that everyone can wash with and some kind of jinx removal oil.

I would love some suggestions. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Domenica

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:25 am

mazepa,

Your plan to clean the house, then bathe the family members is a great first start. It may fix everything -- and it may not. Always start simple, and if you get results, that's good work -- but if complications remain, then go further, giving focus to the most afflicted family member, in this case your daughter.

I suggest a bath with 13 Herb Bath (brewed and diluted) or Chinese wash (a few drops in the bath), followed by a three-way combination of positive work utilizing Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, and Crown of Success products, with Crucible of Courage or Master as an optional 4th or 5th item in the blend.
catherine yronwode

mazepa

Unread post by mazepa » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:10 am

Thankyou I will try

mazepa

Unread post by mazepa » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:35 am

Catherine, when you say a three-way combination of positive work - can I use oils of clarity, king Solomon wisdom and crown of success on a candle to do this work, can I wash my floors with these oils? any other suggestions?
Many thanks

mazepa

Unread post by mazepa » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:47 am

Catherine, I am getting a lot of information form the AIRR site and will be ordering the products I need. Thank you

ShellyB

Unread post by ShellyB » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:48 am

Hi, I need urgent help recently I did a dume spell with candle /dressing some contents did spill into trash. know it seems as if both me and kids are affected like an actual possesssion and evil activity in home. Complete amenture I went to a lady she had me give a bath, reversal candle, protection candle. seems as if she might be working against me even though I paid lots of money .. I need help and fast it is getting worse by the second I think she had me reverse on the person I intended it for.help please I tell her whats going and she just laughs. Ididn't know what I was doing I was just angry and upset like anyone would be in my current situation believe me

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:11 pm

Hello, Mazepa,

A good idea s to wash your floor with Chinese Wash www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

And then dissolve Lucky Mojo bath crystals in water and then lightly apply that to the floor (with a mop or a spray bottle.

Hope this helps

Take care
mazepa wrote:Catherine, when you say a three-way combination of positive work - can I use oils of clarity, king Solomon wisdom and crown of success on a candle to do this work, can I wash my floors with these oils? any other suggestions?
Many thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:14 pm

Hello, ShellyB,

You might want to consider cleansing the garbage can and floors with Chinese wash: www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Then, you and your family take a 13 day bath: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Followed by uncrossing products: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

This ought to do the trick.

Wishing you and your family the very best

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:53 am

If I am doing spiritual work on my man, (to stay with me, marry me, and to break off a so called female frienomy :lol: to stop talking to him--for good) Can I purchase the jinx removal powder, in case someone else is working against him to harm or to try to take him from me?

Or what can I do to protect him from foes, that want counter react or hurt my spiritual work? ;)

Thanks for your help
GiftedEyes

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello GiftedEyes,

Yes you can use Jinx Removal to get something off of him if someone has done something to him. I would suggest you follow that up with some kind of protection work such as Fiery Wall of Protection. You can read about both of those products at these links.

http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html

Hope this is helpful

Peace~

Nathen

GiftedEyes

Unread post by GiftedEyes » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Thanks Nathen! I added them both to my shopping cart.
GiftedEyes

Karuna

Unread post by Karuna » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:26 pm

I need some help, I believe that a very powerful spell has been placed on someone I care for.

It must be a powerful spell, I can see that whomever has done this work has taken their time to take all the money and seems they have taken the souls of (at least one of) the persons in this relationship to ensure their power and financial gain.

I have no worry about myself, but would like to break this evil directed toward my loved one.

Can anyone give me some direction on this?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:05 am

Karuna,

you are not very specific so it does not make it easy to help. But you should seek the help of a professional worker and a reading. Go to the AIRR page and select a person and start their. they will tell you whats on a person and what to do to take it off. Otherwise, you want to cleanse you and the person with a product like uncrossing. and protect yourselves with a product like fiery wall of protection. Its also customary to clean the home with a product like chinese floor wash to cleanse i as well.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:28 am

Karuna, j82 is right -- but don't forget, cleanse first (so begin with Chinese Wash or Uncrossing), then bless, then protect.

And yes, do get a reading first; you might need professional help, and a reading will help your rootworker discern what should be done and how to do it.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Karuna

Unread post by Karuna » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Thank you j82 and Miss Michaele. I am going to cleanse my home right away
and look for a reading or some personal guidance. I think the cleansing is a good
suggestion as I have a feeling there are negative thoughts being directed toward
me now.

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:43 am

Hello all, I have a quick question.

I think my ex is being worked on big time by his new gf. I don't want him back, but his family suffers. I had a reading in September that he was in the "dark place", and I scheduled a reading in the end of march to find out for sure. Assuming he is, my questions are:

1. If I don't do anything to help him for a whole month more, will the work she is doing on him only be getting stronger and stronger hold of him?

2. Until then, can I light a protection candle for the whole family (even though he doesn't live with us), so she will not affect him any more than he already is, and then she won't do anything to us.

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, skyme715,

I'm so sorry that this is happening.

The answer is "yes" to both of your questions.

You might want to consider doing an uncrossing on them first before the protection: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

I pray that things get better for them

Take care

skyme715

Unread post by skyme715 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Miss Aida, thank you for your reply.

I have just talked to him about her doing work on him.. His reply was - if she does, and I feel happy (I don't suffer from it), then why not?

My question is - what would YOU do in my situation? (since I don't want him back for me) Is he right? Should I leave him be "happy"?
A small part of me is not sure whether this answer might be influenced on him by her.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Hello, skyme715,

Well, I was thinking the same thing as your last question.

I'd still go with those spells that were suggested. And I would not tell him anything else.

Take care

GreekGoddess

Unread post by GreekGoddess » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:38 am

My mother in law and I have been in battle for 14 years. She has tried so many things to break me and my husband up. The 1st time she successfully broke us up for one year and I did everything to get us back. Then after being pregnant with our 3rd child she did her stuff and my husband cheated on me, but I never left him (I am not going to let his mother win) Since the cheating did not work for her, later on I injured my knee badly which I gained a lot of weight (80 lbs in 1 year) which she did all this so I could lose my beauty and my husband could not find me attractive anymore so he could leave me. I've tried diets but I always lose back, because this time her curse is very strong. I am lost I don't know how to reverse this. PLEASE, does anyone know what I could do? Any specific spells, reverse to help me focus on losing all this weight?? TIA

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:37 pm

Hello GreekGoddess,

Welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear about this situation. It sounds like you have your work cut out for you.

First you will want to read over this thread and some of the other threads in this part of the forum. There are lots of good ideas in here to help take off things that people have put on you. You might want to start with getting an Uncrossing Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) and following the instructions in it to start to get rid of this thing. It comes with everything you need to cleanse yourself and you home. I still have some Chinese wash left over from an Uncrossing kit I got quite a while ago so with the kits you get a good amount of the products to use even outside of the initial working that you do.

You may also want to consider getting a reading on the situation. You can go over AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) and pick a reader that you think you would want to work with. You can also sign up for a reading on the Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show and get a short reading and more rootwork advice for free if you are selected to be on air. To do that follow this link (radio-show-pre-call-id-march-8th-2015-t30269.html) and fill out the questionnaire.

I think for your particular situation you may also want to think about doing a mirror box spell. I believe there is information on Mirror Boxes in this thread (spells-for-reversing-or-reversal-back-t ... t1488.html)

There is also good information on this thread for dealing with curses from known family members (spells-for-breaking-a-curse-placed-by-a ... -t253.html)

Then follow up the oncrossing work with Blessing Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html and Crucible of Courage Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html), Particularly the Bath Crystals to help you focus on your health and your losing weight.

I hope you find this helpful and if you get a chance please hop over to the Introductions section of the forums and give us a little introduction about yourself!

Peace~

Nathen

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:44 pm

In addition to natstein's excellent advice, after you've done the uncrossing/cleansing and reversed this negativity back to your MIL, you should use Protection to keep it from coming back.

I would also suggest working with Peaceful Home products over the long term, to keep things calm and stable at home with your husband. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Good point about finishing with protection work, Athena K. (And thanks also for reporting that spam post -- it was deleted and the user was banned.)
catherine yronwode

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Thank you, Miss Cat! I'm happy to help where I can.
HRCC #1909G

GreekGoddess

Unread post by GreekGoddess » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:50 am

Thank you both so very much, I really appreciate your time :)

gg_aleksandr_999

Unread post by gg_aleksandr_999 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Hi everyone! I am new here, my name is gretchen, or gg. Thank you for creating such a beautiful and helpful forum.
I hope that being here, I will be able to be a positive presence in your community.

I am a spirit worker whose training currently involves helping loved ones resolve spiritual issues. If anyone here could give me some advice about a matter I am dealing with, I would sincerely appreciate it.

Currently, I have committed to helping a dear friend break a jinx she cast on her mother when she was between the ages of 12-14. She was born with a lot of power, used it wrongly at a very young age, and as a result sort of "locked up" that power out of guilt. The curse was "to die of a long slow painful death". Her mother is not currently severely ill, but has lacked vitality for a while, and one concern is that if her mother gets ill and dies, my friend will spend the rest of her life feeling guilty about it. Of course, the death of a human being is a huge concern too.

I am currently considering buying: crab shell powder, agrimony, and some other items. I am going to try to buy them soon, as the eclipse and spring equinox is only 6 days away. So time seems to be an issue as well. Unfortunately, time management is a huge weakness of mine, im trying to work on that.

My initial idea was that I would use certain ritual items, like crab shell powder, to reverse the jinx. but most reversal spells are about reversing harm back to the sender. Logically, if i was to do such a thing, the curse on my friends mother would go back to the one that cast it, her, which would not solve the problem. So I either need to find a way to reverse the curse which does not harm my friend, or I need to do some jinx-breaking.

Basically what I am dealing with is a troubled and very powerful woman in her mid 30s who feels haunted by her past, but is willing and able to commit to the work of resolving past issues. She has also described to me being harrassed by a demon several times in her early teens, right around the time she cast the curse. I think it was an opportunistic attack based on poor spiritual hygeine. The experiences ended with a friend tangling up the spirit and making it leave, which was about 15-20 years ago...and it hasnt bothered her since, but I think i need to set up some protection just in case. Due to having the demons name (or one of its names) i may have some power over it, but its clear absence from her life for close to 10 years means it may not be the most major issue. To clarify again, she is around 35 years old now, and cast the curse when she was in her early teens.

a potential plan: a 4 stage ritual involving making a poppet of my friends mother using items which would work as links to her. my idea is far from perfect and may need major revision.
I would fill the poppet with appropriate herbs. and with my friend, place it on an altar. the first two stages of the ritual would represent the past, the 3rd the present, and the 4th, the future. First, she recognizes that the poppet is her mother, then she places a ribbon (symbolizing the past curse) around the poppet to represent admitting that she did wrong, then she cuts the the ribbon to symbolize taking responsibility for what she did, and then she places the cut ribbon in a bowl of cascarilla and crab shell powder. I also have considered burning a black candle on top of it to symbolize the waning of the bad magick.

I am sorry for the extreme length of this post, I am just trying to be thorough.

any advice would be deeply and sincerely appreciated.
have a wonderful and blessed day.

--gg

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Hello, gg_aleksandr_999,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and would like to), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I have merged your posts to the threads that tell you what to do. Please read the posts

And I will tell you my personal preference: I make a clay doll. I cleanse it for 13 days in the 13 days bath: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
While reciting Psalm 37

I smoke it in uncrossing incense: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

And then I anoint it all over with uncrossing oil and keep it wrapped up in a white cloth that has protection herbs: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I do this every day for 13 days.

Then, if you want, perform your candle spells with the doll in the middle.

That usually works

Hope this helps

take care

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:49 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:22 am

I think a woman who was feuding with my mother and family when I was a kid put something in my food that she gave me. On a day that she was fighting with my family she invited me over to her house across the street and gave me a bowl of ravioli. I never thought anything of it but now I thought it strange. Her son was not eating only me.

Around that time my serious bad luck started and is still happening. What to stop it in that case. I cannot remember name just her sons nickname.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:21 pm

Eric1974, one of the classical ways to undo a jinx you have eaten is to take a silver dime and a file. File the little ridges off the edge and boil the resulting crumbs of silver in milk. Strain out the silver and drink the milk.

You can save those silver crumbs to work this spell again, should you or someone else need it.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Eric1974

Unread post by Eric1974 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:58 pm

thank you miss michaele

Tydiddy38gdp

Unread post by Tydiddy38gdp » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Hi,

My wife and her family have been trying to destroy my life by wishing and praying on my death, and destroying my worth. Everything I build suddenly is gone; they are keeping my son away from me, and turning friends into enemies

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Hello, Tydiddy38gdp ,

That's terrible. I am so sorry!

First, try an uncrossing spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Then, immediately protect yourself: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And, the protection needs to be ongoing.

Then, reversing would be best for this situation to reverse everything back to the senders:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

I pray that you will get all of this straightened out.

Please take care of yourself

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:32 pm

After doing uncrossing then following with reversal ritual I have been having dreams for three days straight of my mothers friend coming to my house actually seeing my candles and asking me why am I lighting them and that I need to turn it off. This " friend " has never really liked me and he seemed evil from the beginning . Anyways after I had the dream he actually did end up knocking on our door seeing a candle I lit with Saint Michael and the reversing candle . Could this possibly mean he's the one sending the jinx & if so what can I do?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, Lovingprincess ,

Wow! That's weird.

And, YES, I definitely view this as your Spirits communicating with you and giving you this STRONG message.

Wow, this is WONDERFUL. I love this type of communication with the Spiritual realm

Congrats!

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! ever since then he said he doesn't want to come to our house anymore which I'm really happy about lol

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Lovingprincess !!

CONGRATS!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”