Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove Binding Spells Placed on You or Another

The

Spells to Remove Binding Spells Placed on You or Another

Unread post by The » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 pm

I'm looking at this unbinding spell that I found at the Lucky Mojo Free Spells Archive (third spell down) and it says

Back away once getting to his feet and dot move close tell
you see the light of light come over him or her and then the
light of Dark come over him then see his eyes move little.
Then you may go to him or her to hold and help him.

What exactly does that mean?

(TY!)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Remove Binding Spells Placed on You or Another

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:28 pm

The spell was submitted in 1998 by someone calling him or her self Blue Shadow Dragon Wolf (RWall51240@aol.com) -- so all i can say is that it looks like a couple of typographical errors have played havoc with the concept, which i read as follows:

"Back away once you have gotten to his or her feet, and don't
move close until you see the light of Light come over him or
her and then the light of Dark come over him or her, then see his
or her eyes move a little. Then you may go to him or her to hold and
help him or her."

I would suppose that "the light of Light" and "the light of Dark" are rays of light from the two white/light candles and and two black/dark candles used in the spell.

Alternatively, the writer may be referring to a visionary experience that you will perceive, such as a change in the quality of the subject's so-called aura.

I have not done this spell, so further than that i cannot say.
catherine yronwode

The

Unread post by The » Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Thanks Cat! :-)

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:47 pm

If you don't have anyone you an trust to help with an unbinding spell What can you do? I read the unbinding spell in the spell on site. What can a person do for herself.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:14 pm

If you do not know what to do or how to do it, I say this with kindness of heart because the internet does not read tone or inflection, please have a reading with a Member of AIRR there are several that come to mind for this type of work:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
They can help you.
Take Care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:23 pm

...and they will either do the work for you or coach you on how to do it. Follow Miss Tammie's advice.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Enquirer

Unread post by Enquirer » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:19 am

Could you give the name that cameto your mind Miss Tammie

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:48 pm

I have gotten a few readings done for my rather complex love-triangle situation. I can't seem to find any information on how to undo sex spells that have been done repeatedly by the same person. I suspect that this person has been doing work on me for like the past year. I have done cleansing baths, love-uncrossing baths, and most recently, a healing bath. I am feeling that the baths are doing their work, however, I can't seem to get rid of the pesky sex-spell messes. The person seems to have been focusing on that since they were not having much luck with the Love Me and Break-up work they were doing. I thought that the uncrossing and cleansing would have cleared up all the energy...but it hasn't. The sex-mess is still having an effect and I want it gone. Are there any herbs that a woman can use that will specifically cleanse/remove unwanted sex magic?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 pm

You need to cleanse AND protect yourself. And if you know the person either do a freezer jar, and/or a mirror box to stop them from continuing to be able to affect you.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/tklibidospell.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:43 pm

I have some uncrossing supplies on order. Meantime, I have some 13 herbs. But I don't think that I've had my nature tied...I don't need to increase libido, I need to undo Kiss Me Now and Fire of Love. I did a dill bath with chamomile, mint (peppermint), lemon balm and salt for 3 nights. The "Love" feelings were undone, but not the sexual feelings. They are steadily diminishing, however. I was just wondering if there were a specific herb to undo sex magic? (not tying of the nature type of sex magic).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Try Jinx Killer to kill any kind of spells laid on objects such as clothes or items of use.

As far as herbs go, Agrimony reverses and sends back curses or any work that has been thrown.

A double action red / black love candle dressed with Reversing Oil anbd burned backwards and upside down is about the most specific way to send back a love spell.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 am

If you were fed any of the spells, you may also want to consider trying the following:

-upon rising, stir 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or even better, LM's four thieves vinegar - and do make sure it's LMs since its comestible) into a half cup of warm water and drink. repeat daily for 13 days: http://www.luckymojo.com/fourthievesvinegar.html
-1 cup of stinging nettle tea daily for 13 days: http://www.herb-magic.com/nettle.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Sally2300

Unread post by Sally2300 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi,

I would like some advice or help in a matter concerning unbinding and keeping myself unbound from persons who I picked up spiritually as being [members of a particular religion] [NOTE: This was edited out because this forum strictly forbids denigrating remarks about the magic, prayers, practices, or beliefs of ANY religion. --cat]

I originally sent out a hotfoot spell with spirits to get rid of a negative person who shares my apartment.

Unfortunately, he managed to get some people to reverse it back on me.

I know how to rid myself of negative spirits; that's not the problem as I've cleared them. All other negative conditions were gotten rid of.

The problem is these people keep casting annoying binding spells nightly which are affecting all my chakras and causing me discomfort. I do not have anyone to help me so I would be grateful for any advice as to clear myself and prevent them from binding me again.

I have a print out of Cat's page on the unbinding spell with the two white and two black candles in the archives but I have no-one to perform it on me after clearing off the binding spell.

Thanks in advance.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:46 am

Hi Sally2300,

Given the many elements going on, you may well want to get a reading on the matter and perhaps even consider getting the help of a rootworker with your case. AIRR is a prime reference for skilled and ethical workers who would be able to give you a helping hand. Look through their profiles and find one that resonates with you and who can handle your situation: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

To stop these people from giving you problems, binding them into a mirror box might be a helpful since it works continuously in a ''return to sender'' kind of way. You would find instructions on that via this link: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html; its under the heading ''A REVERSING MIRROR-BOX SPELL TO FIX BAD WORK BACK ONTO YOUR ENEMY'' about half-way down the page.

Blessings and best of luck.

Sally2300

Unread post by Sally2300 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Hi aura,

Thanks for the advice. I will take these suggestions on board.
I have just a couple of questions after reading about the mirror box spell: I have no way of getting the personal concerns or names of the people who are bothering me. Will the Mirror box spell still work effectively without these? if not, do you have any other suggestions?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:48 am

Hi Sally2300,

if you don't have personal concerns, you can use a name paper that says ''Those who are crossing me'' or ''Those who wish me evil''. It's not as effective as personal concerns since it's acting generally rather than specifically and since there's no direct link, but it can still give you some good results if you have a gift for the work. To get an idea of the relative strength of different concerns, Miss Cat's page on body fluids is very detailed and you can consult it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html . Read the whole thing as it's excellent information that Miss Cat has made available to all.

It's also worth considering that as a general rule, people of the religion you originally named don't tend to do crossing work. So it may well be that there's no binding per se except to reverse negative work you may be doing, be that on your room-mate or anybody else. A reading can determine this. Doing a 13-herb bath or a Jinx Killer bath can help get rid of their work and then some solid protection to keep any continued casting from affecting you.

In future, if you aren't doing it already, it's also worth using techniques to hide your work from the target when you do anything negative, using bay leaf around or in your spells or confusion techniques to keep their minds fuddled and thus not on you.

Blessings.

Sally2300

Unread post by Sally2300 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi aura,

Thanks again for the informative reply. While I am aware that so-called [people of a certain religion -- AGAIN deleted by me --cat] do not cast hexing spells, they are very well versed in binding work. All I have been doing since these people reversed the work I did on my room mate some days ago, is reversing binding spells back on them and clearing myself utterly. I am not doing anything else whatsoever.

I have not interest in a witch war and too much spell work and reversals all at once, I've noticed, tend to either go nowhere or can have a detrimental effect on chakras (others not me). However, every evening since when I have been in bed these fools keep sending out their binding spells on me. So far it has been nothing more than this. What I am doing is purely defensive. The methods I have been using to reverse this have been, as you stated, something along the lines of 'those who are crossing me,' with very good results.

I will invest in some bay leaves as this is a great tip!

Again, thank you very much! :mrgreen: This is a great site and in the short time I've been learning about the Hoodoo tradition, I've learnt a lot.

lonesage

Unread post by lonesage » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Hi,
I need help/advice.
It's a personal case of "Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned." In my case, it's "Hell hath no fury as a woman spurned."

How do I uncross a domination+love+sex (lust) binding Slavic spell cast on me by a female friend (ex-colleague)?
She did that to get me to fall in love /commit to her. I always spurned her advances. Thankfully I never got involved sexually with her (but this is what the spell was intended to - so that she could eventually control me.)
This spell has wreaked havoc on me. My committed relationship (engagement) broke up, I lost my job, had problems when I felt I was under psychic attack (become violent and angry for no reason), got into debt.
Things have slowly improved ever since I left my old company. However, my love life has been non-existent ever since (this hex affects the girls I am dating, they get unexpected bouts of bad luck).
I am sure about her being the spell caster, (confirmed by a gypsy wiccan).
Any simple but effective remedies to get this spell and woman off my back and life (she's stalking me through our common friends)?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:34 pm

If you feel you've been crossed up, you need to use an Uncrossing Spell Kit to clean that mess off of you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Or use some 13 Herb Bath for 13 days of bathing in a row:
http://www.luckymojo.com/13herb.html

Then do some Road Opening work or hire a rootworker from AIRR to do it for you.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:04 pm

I second Mary Bee and would use the Uncrossing Kit because it includes 13 herb and protection conjure. However, first read the link that she posted ... it will give you all of the information needed to move forward and of course you could follow the later advice to hire a root worker to work on your behalf.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:29 am

1. Get another opinion from a rootworker rather a gypsy wiccan woman. A reading from a rootworker can give you better advice in how to deal with this woman

2. Secondly, I agree you need an uncrossing spell kit and a fiery wall of protection spell kit. I would perhaps get some back up from a rootworker because if this woman is indeed doing work on you more than likely she probably can find out that you are going to try to undo her work. So get some back up just in case your own efforts are not effective.

3. Put this woman in a mirror box, and make a doll to bind her as well as anyone that is helping her. By putting these dolls in the mirror box you are going to be able to contain her and prevent any future efforts from hitting you. They will actually go back to her.

Also, you may need to do some unjinxing work overall as well as your financial, and love life.

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

moneytakea

Unread post by moneytakea » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Nothing works better than a taste of her own medicine.

Go to a rootwoorker , get a second opinion. Then once confirmed, purchase a nice Ol' Reversal Candle and send all her evil back to her. If you want you can even purchase a black candle and request that even more evil be sent to her. Clean your home spiritually and psychically weekly, 3 times a week. Get a cleansing from a root worker. Some may recommend doing the reversal before the cleansing seeing how the spell works as reversing everything that you have currently, while others may argue that while you are crossed and affected by a spell of such nature that any power to fight back would be obviously hindered. It's all depending on what your situation is and what your rootworker says.

Good luck .
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones

violet29

Unread post by violet29 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:24 am

I was happy to finally have a reading by Miss Cat. Something needs to be said about how important it is to get a good reading. Some readers are blind to the tricks of skilled spiritual workers. In my case the person Cat was reading about was hiding his work but thankfully Cat was able to figure this out and she was able to uncover the truth and offer a possible solution. If a person doesn't get a good reading they can walk away thinking that they are crazy or don't have any problem. This is scary and dangerous. I also notice that there is often so much going on that it can require several readings or considerable spiritual research before a reader or root worker can really get to the bottom of what the skilled worker is really doing or what they are really after. I think this is why even my professional help was not thorough in totally getting rid of his influences.

I will soon be ready to use the spell Cat suggested. I know this man I'm trying to protect myself from is very skilled and potentially dangerous I would like some suggestions on what baths I should take before and after the spell, how I should long term protect myself and my home, car, place of work etc. I'm prone to being attacked and since I had a reading on Cat's radio show I've been taking regular spiritual baths and I regularly clean my home. I even did the Van Van spell. I'm still very new at this so I want to be careful and thoroughly understand what I need to do to be strong and safe. I'm looking to put this behind me once and for all; without a drawn out conjure battle. I will also have LM Church back up my work. Any help you can offer will be great. Blessings!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:50 am

I'd use Reversing products, along with Protection products, to reverse any evil that this guy sends you right back to him. You can also work with Fiery Wall of Protection to put up a good strong layer aroun dyourself and your house. The FWP kit has everything you need to perform a spell against this guy.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Mary Bee gave you excellent advice. I'm glad to see that you are attending to cleansing work -- this is something that so many people neglect! And then there are many people who are disciplined by cleansing and then do know protection work. I'm glad to see that you are attending to all that.

The only thing I would add now is Jinx Killer:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

violet29

Unread post by violet29 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:33 pm

I would like to know does the reversing work and jinx killer work remove or kill roots. I really think this guy put roots down and I need them to be destroyed. I've been concentrating on my problem and it's becoming clearer what he is using. In the past I've used professionals to pull out and destroy roots. Any suggestions?

sunny44t

Unread post by sunny44t » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Not sure if i am posting in the correct forum because i can not find the link for a new post.

How can i break a spell that have been placed between me and my boyfriend? At first it was terrible where he wasn't visiting me or talking at all; but things changed that now he calls and visits. Whatever this gal did, she tied him up, her mother is involved in this too. They fight everyday, all day; he is miserable to say the least. When we get together, it's like time waited for us but he returns back there. I am in NYC i have been to several spiritual people who have confirmed that she has a spell on him--no one has been able to break it--so far. I always question the fact about the arguing, fighting, police; but why can't he just leave when all this is going on? The only answers i get-- is that this is as a result of the spiritual work done.... He doesn't love her, it's like he is just trapped there. I feel him spiritually around me all the time which makes this situation even more difficult. I recently stopped him from calling and texting me all day in the hopes that he will wake up from this spell. Now he calls me from Google voice numbers and then-some. I am totally lost with this situation. All i have are photos of her, her mom, and of course him. I do not have access to her door step. I feel like he really want's to get away but can't. Does this evil work ever turn back on the person? All that she has done has cause nothing but down fall for him; he has lost everything. I believe once he is out of her life his luck will definitely change. Help!!!

violet29

Unread post by violet29 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:42 pm

sunny44t

I think you need to post this as a new topic so others will realize that this is a new unanswered issue. Give it your own heading. If you're having trouble call LM main number. Good Luck.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:00 pm

No, don't post a new topic. sunny44t is also trying to break a love spell.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

openminded

Unread post by openminded » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:25 pm

I have a question...
Is there a way to break someone's influence or power on somebody else? I suspect my grandpa's side woman of many years has been working him for a long time.. He is a total mess, lost his wife to cancer last year and now he has nothing but a house that's falling apart because of this woman. I am certain this woman practices magic of some kind, not sure of it's hoodoo or santeria... But I know she practices.

Any ideas on how to break that? Should I interfere? How can I protect myself if I do?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:19 am

Get a baby doll that's batheable of your dad; like a plastic male doll. Baptize it in your grandpa's name in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Bathe the doll for 13 days in a row with Uncrossing bath crystals, praying that the hold on him will be broken. Dress the doll after you bathe it with Fiery Wall of Protection oil to keep him protected from new jinxes.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Spike grandpa's cleaning, grooming and laundry supplies with some of that 13-Herb Bath and the protective oils. Jinx Killer, too.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

CarrieCat

Unread post by CarrieCat » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:59 am

My daughter's boyfriend of the last 3 years is extremely controlling. In a very cunning and insidious way he's managed to brainwash her and put a wedge between her old friends and several family members. This generally occurs if they happen to disagree with their lifestyle or his rules of life. My daughter has changed in so many ways, the happy going, lovable kind and thoughtful old-she is barely recognizable. He keeps her stoned (pot) most of the time (drinking the Kool-Aid) and she appears unkempt, her house is in great disary, can barely get in her car for the piles of crap everywhere.... Although I have mentioned my concerns for her welfare she gets really defensive, angry, opinionated and discontinues communication for weeks as a ?means of punishment. I fear I have lost her but it is for my grandson (from a different relationship), sweet, smart little 5y/o, that I have grave concerns. The new rule is he's not allowed to go to school. When confronted about this ridiculous concept I get little in the way of answers... Public schools are bad! The law here in the state of Maine is children don't have to attend school until they are 7 y/o and she's using this crazy law as her supporting evidence that school is unnecessary!!!
My entire family is up in arms as the little guy mostly plays (adult rated) videos all day while my daughter and boyfriend tend to their glass blowing business. It's to the point where she doesn't want me to see him any more, "you keep putting thoughts into his head," like encouraging him to have a voice and tell her he wants to go to school.
It's been awhile since I've been involved with Hoodoo with my past having been very successful but have also paid the harsh price in certain instances. I feel like this should be a binding spell on him and some sort of awakening spell for her, with a protection spell for Baby.
It is my belief that when you bind someone it can fall upon the dark side of magic, but under the circumstances is this still hold true??? I was hoping someone out there with more experience and knowledge than I could offer suggestions??? Sorry this post is sooo long...
Many thanks and well wishes to all
CarrieCat

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Good Evening, CarrieCat,
Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum
I am so very sorry to heard this sad story. My heart goes out to you. My heart goes out to your grandson.
And, NO, this is NOT true about the binding spell. And this is NOT the dark side of magic.
It has been, in my many decades of experience, that when I am justified in binding someone, things happen that spirit takes care of.
For example, I performed a binding spell for a client and that person ended up in prison. That was not in my petition. So, in other words, binding brings the person to spirit's attention and spirit then takes matters in their own hands and gives them exactly what they deserve. I have also seen binding spells NOT work because it wasn't justified by spirit.
If you feel strange, pray when you do it. Here's a wonderful page that has many Psalms that you can go through and choose what's appropriate for your intentions.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Also, I do recommend a Hyssop bath after performing the spell just to make sure that you are spiritually cleansed after performing the spell (while praying Psalm 51)
http://www.herb-magic.com/hyssop.html
Hope this helps.
Good luck to both you and your grandson. I pray that everything works out well for you
Keep in touch

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:12 pm

For your daughter, you might use Clarity products to really help her see things clearly about her life, her son and the situation.

It sounds like this man is bad news for your daughter. You might use Separation products to break them apart. You might also work Confusion or Inflammatory Confusion spells on HIM, while working Clarity on HER, so that as she gets to see things clearly, he was all confused and acting out, and his manipulations are laid bare.

You might also work a honey jar for her and you and the family to sweeten relations between you all, so that she will maybe come around again.

CarrieCat

Unread post by CarrieCat » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:38 pm

Thanks to you both Miss Aida and Christopher!

I've been feeling so isolated with my worry, your responses of empathy and support opened my heart and brought a great sense of relief in not feeling so alone.

Miss Aida, your explanation regarding binding sounds logical and feels right. I am more comfortable moving forward with this being the case. I love the idea of psalms and there seems to be at least one for every conceivable occasion. Psalm 51 is a perfect.

Christopher your suggestions for potential spells are clearly insightful and fit this situation to a tee. I'd not thought of a honey jar!!!! A formidable icing on the cake to pull it all together.

Again, thank you both so very much. I feel blessed in having corresponded with you and wish you all the best!

CarrieCat

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:53 pm

CarrieCat, you might start with Cast Off Evil for all three of them. Cast Off Evil not only ends bad habits, but it sends away bad companions, too. If it does not reform Mr. Bad News, it will send him away.

The little guy certainly needs protection and blessing work, but if he's watching inappropriate videos all day long, he could use a little Cast Off Evil, too.

Have you thought about calling CPS or Social Services? Look Me Over, King Solomon Wisdom and Protection might assist that work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

CarrieCat

Unread post by CarrieCat » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:43 am

Good Morning Miss Michaele,

Thank you for your response and suggestions. I have never worked with Cast Off Evil but I like the image it's prescence brings to mind for all of those involved.

Yes, I have thought many times of calling DHS, but am uncertain if it would just make matters worse. I am praying by giving my daughter a wake-up call she believes is an act of nature would be more effective in making a positive change. The DHS here in Maine is a broken system and I'm not convinced that notifying one broken system to fix another is the best choice at this point.

The good thing about Little Justin's life and environment is I know he is loved! My daughter really loves him deeply (and he in turn loves his mother equally) she is just really confused, REALLY confused about priorities and her good senses have seemingly left the building. It is of some comfort knowing she nor "Mr. Bad News" drinks ETOH or expends money or energy on drugs other than a whole lot of pot. Although the house is trashed for the most part at least there's a high regard for organic food and It's not in short supply..... He is an amazing little boy!

I dunno, maybe I am too close to the situation and can't see the forest for the trees!
Maybe I am interfering into lives when this is in fact their own life paths and it's part of their individual contracts to figure out on their own and move forward with their self prescribed knowledge of self growth. Maybe I should mind my own damn business and just let it all sort itself out...... All of these thoughts and many others pass through my mind, usually while I'm tossing and turning in the middle of the night for more than a few.

Thank you Miss Michaele I appreciate your suggestion. It will be appropriate as I am preparing to cast during a waning moon......

CarrieCat

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:23 pm

CarrieCat wrote:The good thing about Little Justin's life and environment is I know he is loved! ... It is of some comfort knowing she nor "Mr. Bad News" drinks ETOH or expends money or energy on drugs other than a whole lot of pot. Although the house is trashed for the most part at least there's a high regard for organic food and It's not in short supply..... He is an amazing little boy!
Sounds like my house -- only not so much pot and a little more clear floor space.

You might not need much beyond Cast Off Evil, then -- but slather it EVERYWHERE.
  • Go to the organic foods boutique and bring them a little gift basket, making sure you put a little Cast Off Evil on the outside of ALL the packaging.
  • Spike their laundry and cleaning supplies if you can.
  • And if you locate their stash? Put it there too! Just a pinch should be enough.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:09 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96

kitson

Unread post by kitson » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:38 am

hello everyone,
one of my aunties from my dads side, who lives abroad, and one who lives i the same country as me , both have done black magick.

the one from my dads side, we were told by many psychics , sqaid she had done something so our wealth is binded, meaning it stops coming to us. and she has also done something to bind both mine and my brothers chances of ever getting married. confirmed by three psychics.

the aunty in this country, did something on all of my family, so we dot talk to our siblings. she put poweders in our house. she ruined my eldest brother, by making him angry, hateful, and being violent to everyone. He also stopped going to college. he had numerous accidents in his car.

last time both he and my mum had eveil spirit sit on them. But my mum went to holy men to get rid of the evil spirit.

my mum said all holy men and oychics said it was this aunt.

things improved with som of these holy mens prayers.
Thi has been the case for the last twenty odd years. we were told by numerous psychics, that they do black magic every few days.
How do i cleanes my home throughly from all the bad things these aunties have done. if the aunties have voodoo dolls or something, to bind us, how do we undo this?

how do i uncross my brother from all these eveil. he wont allow a direct uncrossing.

How should i uncross my family without them knowing. I have all their photos, cept my eldest brother.

how do i send all the aunties eeil black magick to thier kids,so they know how it feels.

I did make a mirror box over 20 years ago, where i put the suspected relatives , including these two aunties photos in a box, covered with mirrors. it doesnt seem to have stopped them.

the reason they did evil, was pure jealousy. they were jeolus my brother would have a good career, and they destroyed him and my family

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:30 pm

Hi kitson,

Well, sounds like you are in a mess.
First, I would cleanse your home. Here is a link to help you with that: www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Then for you and your family to be uncrossed, I suggest the Uncrossing Spell kit. It comes with all the supplies and instructions: www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

Many blessings!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Nidia

Unread post by Nidia » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:12 pm

I agree with ms.melanie about the cleanse and uncrossing work. Regarding your brother not wanting a direct uncrossing, there is a way to do it by proxy, that is, for example using a doll in his place. But, I see you are new (welcome by the way! :) ) by chance, were one of the readings you had by a member of AIRR? Perhaps it would help to try and call in to the radio show, I believe the topic is on generational curses if I remember correctly. There is a way of signing up on the forum, here:

radio-show-pre-call-id-june-14th-2015-t30840.html

Long standing situations like this are tricky, and its always best to investigate as much as possible. Also, I would do healing work on you and your family. Letting feelings of pain and hate bottle up for so long, is extremely difficult on the soul. (I say from personal experience) and to move forward with your work, healing is crucial.

Best of luck to you.

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:56 am

I was cursed and with my AIRR reader's help, I am no longer.

However, there is something still going on. My life is not back to what it should be or was.

I had a blessed, almost ethereal life. My deceased biological mother is the one who is messing with it, still. My ancestors (oddly enough my ADOPTED ancestors) are the ones who are fighting her on my behalf. My AIRR reader has seen them in our readings.

I need help now because I've gained a lot of weight (that's never been an issue and it's nothing medical), the man both my AIRR readers said is mine is supposedly with someone else, my dog has cancer, I've been having extremely bad thoughts about harming myself (I know they aren't mine and no, I'm not going to harm myself) and there are more things I don't want to post here going on.

Things temporarily get better when I do an egg cleansing and smudge myself with sage. I plan on doing a bath tomorrow night or Friday.

What else can you suggest so I can finally be free of my mother's curse? She was a horrible, hateful woman who tortured me my entire life. I thought it was over when she died. But shes continuing to meddle and make the horrible things she said to me while she lived come true. I am so grateful to my loved ones for fighting her on my behalf. Perhaps I can call on them more?

As always, thanks in advance!
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:45 pm

Hi UnBound,

Sorry you are going through so much, but I am glad to hear your rootworker lifted that curse from you.

Regarding your current issues, you should look into the Blessing Weight Loss mojo hand. If you find you have temporary success when you do work on yourself, working this spell and keeping this mojo on you can ensure more lasting results. Scroll down this page and you will find it:

spells-for-unbinding-t20434.html

To help with your negative thoughts and feelings, work with Tranquility oil to calm your mind. I would also add Blessing oil to bring some healing energy to your life after such a troubling experience.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-blessing.html

Good luck, I hope this helps.
HRCC #1909G

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:25 pm

Thank you so much, Athena.

I did another egg cleansing (holy sh*t, it looked crazier than any egg has ever looked), a smudging and set some Florida Water out in my bedroom. Unexpectedly, my weight has noticeably gone down in the last 2 days since. I'm typing this before I wash the house down in Chinese Wash from LM and will be doing my salt bath after. My reader suggested an ancestor altar, so I will be doing that after cleaning the house.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite

kitson

Unread post by kitson » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:36 pm

thanks everyone for your kind input, i live in england btw

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Is it possible to do an unbinding spell, as seen in the link below, to a poppet? I don't want to clean my work off of him, but I'd like to break the binding someone else did on my bf.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:30 pm

If you are referring to the "UNBINDING SPELL" by Blue Shadow Dragon Wolf, i think not. That is an in-person spell for use on a person.

Instead, i recommend that with doll-babies, you use the spell called "BREAKING A MAGICAL BOND WITH ANOTHER PERSON" by nguyen on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html

You will also find MANY unbinding and bond-breaking spells in this book:

BOO-FLS-TROL
Trolldom: Spells of Norse Folk Magic by Johannes Gårdbäck
$17.95

The entire table of contents for the book can be found here:

trolldom-norse-folk-magic-book-question ... ml#p146059

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:01 pm

Thank you Cat!

Wish I had all the books!

Best,

Brenda

Reason: add a question

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Thanks Miss Cat!

I look forward to getting all of the books. There is so much to learn.

Best,

Belightfully

EvaLuna

Unread post by EvaLuna » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:10 pm

Hi All:

I just finished a reading with an AIRR reader and it was confirmed that my bf's ex girlfriend has jinxed me and has me binded (sexually and my fertility) How do I break this cord or bind she has on me? I have done tons of cleansing of my house, 13 herb baths on myself, but that binding is still there. I looked through the forum and saw on the Hoodoo Psychic a spell with a cauldron and two figures...does anyone know this spell and what materials I need? I think Cat referred to it as the Vietnemese Bond Breaking Spell. Please your help is needed. She also, binded my bf's sexuality as well. I am ordering the jinx removal, cast of evil to sneak into his body wash (he won't take a bath or into any rootwork). Can I do the Bond Breaking Spell first between me and her and then him and her?

Thanks for your help! or if you know a root worker that has experience doing this please let me know.

Many Blessings,
Eva Luna

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:13 pm

Hello, EvaLuna ,

Didn't your root worker tell you what to do?

Can you give me the link to this spell, please?

Thanks

EvaLuna

Unread post by EvaLuna » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Hi Miss Aida:

Thank you for your quick response. I think she (Ms. Cat) was talking about the picture on CMA website the second picture down from the left.

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/conjureman-ali.html

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:37 pm

Hello, EvaLuna,

I am sorry, I still don't know which spell it is. There's a lot pictures of spells on this page

And I've never heard of it

You might ask Miss cat

Take care

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:11 am

Hello,

I did the break the magical link spell by Ngyuen that Ms. Cat suggested above and I have to say it was quite the experience. The fire burned in a counterclockwise fire wirlwhind. I felt like I could see the evil placed on my intended in the flames, it was evil and dark but there was also some light. I even heard popping and crackling in a sort of crescendo, even though there wasn't anything in the bowl except for the candle, oils, name paper with sachet powders. The most remarkable thing was when the flame died. As soon as--and I do mean the second after--the fire burned out it immediately started to rain. The raindrops landed on my hand in a sort of tingling that said "notice me." I can't even explain how incredulous that moment was.

I will report back with results.

Thank you all for your help and guidance.

Best wishes,

Beloved

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:38 pm

Hello, beloved ,

Magic is beautiful, isn't it?

Thanks for sharing!

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:53 am

Thanks Ms. Aida!The whole ritual was unexpectedly cathartic and very magical indeed. I followed Ms. Cat's directions to a "T."

In my experience with rootwork, there are times that I start off feeling like Im baking a pie then I focus and all of a sudden everything aligns like gears in a machine and that's the moment I know IT''S ON. Pretty amazing.

Wishing you all my best,

Beloved

beloved

Unread post by beloved » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:22 am

Now that this spell is done, I'd like to keep my intended clean from the binding. What might be the best way to deploy his candle? He is a male white wax figure candle with his personal concerns. Can I do anything else with him to keep him protected from other people's spells, but not block out my work? I was thinking of burying it in his yard but the candle is kind of big. Perhaps, I can just bury in the crotch of a tree, like I have others, so that it won't be seen. Not quite sure what the best method would be.

Thank you!

Beloved

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”