Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove Money Blocks, Curses, Jinxes, Bad Luck

thelightfantastic
Spells to Remove Money Blocks, Curses, Jinxes, Bad Luck

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Does anyone know of any money jinx and/or family discord spells? I've seen lots of the opposite floating around, but I can't seem to find any that cause problems. Thanks!
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Remove Money Blocks, Curses, Jinxes, Bad Luck

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:28 pm

I think you would just have to put a jinx on the family, and state that you specifically want to jinx their money.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Chesireeyes

Unread post by Chesireeyes » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:12 am

I've been trying to set aside some money for a few cosmetic procedures I've been desperate to have done for several years; however, due to other financial obligations, and some bad decisions on my part, it's been a rather unsuccessful attempt. Before the comments about how cosmetic surgery is an unnecessary expense, and I don't need it, come pouring in, I'd just like to point out that I have my own reasons for wanting to get the surgeries done, and to me, they are significant.

I currently work a full-time job, and while it pays decent money for someone with no college degree and little work experience, my pay is certainly not enough to cover the fees of the surgeries (which would total about $10,000). I've been going to school full-time and working extremely hard toward my bachelor's degree, in the mean time trying to find a second job. Yet, naturally, due to the current state of the economy, it's been harder than ever to find another job. (I mean, I can't even get a part-time job as a cashier, of which I'm actually qualified.) I've tried applying for loans, but because I have little credit history, the most funds I'm eligible to receive is $1,000 (getting a co-signer is not an option, either).

I really feel as though I'm at a standstill, and wanted to seek some spiritual help. I have had readings done in the past (and one very recently by an AIRR worker), but none have reported findings of me being crossed in any manner. I have also done a money-drawing spell, which I actually posted about on the boards before. The money spell yielded horrible results: I got into an accident a few days after, and ended up having to pay money instead of obtaining. I guess my next option at this point would be to play the lottery and hope to get lucky...

If anyone can offer any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:30 pm

If your reasons are "significant", are you sure your health insurance won't pay for it? I had a series of reconstructive surgeries due to injuries from an accident several years ago. My health insurance paid for most of it except for the deductibles. Then again, I'd be disfigured if it wasn't covered. :/ Thank God.
I was already doing spellwork at the time and did Do As I Say candles on the insurance adjusters so they wouldn't give me any hassle about my claims.

If that's your situation, best of luck!

Chesireeyes

Unread post by Chesireeyes » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi Flamethrower,

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, most insurance companies won't cover the procedures I want, because they are considered cosmetic, not reconstructive (surgeries that would be required in a case like yours). I simply said they are significant, because it would mean a lot to me to get the procedures done. They would greatly help me in my self-confidence.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:05 am

Hi Chesireeyes,
I think you need to start doing Money Stay with Me work. It is very affordable spell work to do, you can do it forever and if you follow the directions on the page: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
you will find that sooner than you know you have a nice little sum to start up your surgeries.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Cheryl61
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cheryl61 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 am

Hi,I am new to this site and I need some advise. I am a real estate agent and I haven't really made any money for a year. I mean I had a good month in March but nothing after that. I get a deal and I can almost touch the money and the deal blows up in my face. What could that be and what spell can be used to change this?

Thanks,

Cheryl61

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:22 am

Take a 13-herb bath to remove any blockages or negative energy, then cleanse your house with Chinese Wash.
You can work with St. Joseph, the patron of real estate, to help you.
Money Drawing, Prosperity, Wealthy Way and/or Crown of Success would also be appropriate.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 am

Here are the links to the products Mama Micki recommended.

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-wealthy-way.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html
www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html

Now I think it would help for you to get a reading on this matter to see exactly what you need. Yes the products above will help especially working with Saint Joseph, BUT you may need something else.

I would suggest that you do the following method below in a triangle

(steady work vigil light)

(prosperity vigil light or you could dress a green candle w/ prosperity oil)

(Van van vigil light, or orange candle w/vanvan) (crown of success vigil)

I would light the crown of success candle, vanvan, steady work, and the last prosperity candle. Lastly, I would consider getting a John the conqueror mojo hand to help you "conqueror" and/or gain mastery to close a sale. You may consider crown of success mojo hand as well.

www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
www.luckymojo.com/worksteady.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Cheryl61
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cheryl61 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Thanks!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:37 pm

This is some really great --- great advice above! Agreed!!!
Lucky Mojo Road opener to obtain Listings:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Attraction: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-attraction.html
Attract Buyers that are qualified, have cash, and have the capability to close on the property You have listed in MLS, quickly, properly and efficiently.
Good Luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

rsalako

Unread post by rsalako » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:18 am

Hello Everyone,

I am glad I have been directed to this forum, basically to cut the long story short I have had ongoing financial problems such as not bein able to find a job or make money, I can say in the past 5 years I have made only £4-5000 in totalwhilst living at my parents house. My parents are still also working cleaning Jobs here and there, the thing is I have the mindset for success but I believe someone somewhere has put a hex or Cross condection on me. The second thing in my life I have noticed is that sometimes when I am in a enviroment or place people take an instant dislike to me, this is not Paranoia this is the truth. I would love the power of divine favour and the ability to get my life together. If there is anyone I can speak to , to help with my problems or aid me, I will be forever grateful.

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:56 am

Well, starting with a good, deep spiritual cleansing would be your first order of business. Try the Uncrossing spell kit, as it has everything you'll need to spiritually clean yourself and your home environment. Since this condition has been long-standing, you may wish to buy some extra packets of the 13-Herb bath and extend the amount of days that you bathe to 7 or even 13 - that will get the cleansing to a deeper level.

After the Uncrossing, move to a Van Van spell kit. That will help remove obstacles, open your paths to new opportunities, and draw in new good fortunes.

See if those two things don't also help your personal magnetism and how people perceive you. It may shift things dramatically.

Once you work that, then move on to the Money Drawing spell kit to get the money flowing, and the Steady Work spell kit to find a good ongoing job. If you're still having problems with being liked, try working an Attraction spell kit to make yourself more magnetic and well-liked.

Another thing you may wish to seriously consider since you have been dealing with this for 5 years is getting a reading and rootwork consultation with a skilled rootworker. They will be able to do divinations to find out exactly what's causing the problem, and instruct you in any additional work you may need to do to get to the real root cause of the issue and remedy things. You can find a list of skilled and ethical workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:57 am

Start with an Uncrossing Kit, which will help you clear up anything standing in your way of financial prosperity, whether the problem originates with someone or something outside of you or from within. Then you can work with Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, Steady Work and/or Road Opener to get a better job.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

rsalako

Unread post by rsalako » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:32 am

Thanks so much guys

openminded

Unread post by openminded » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:08 am

Hi there,

So I wanted to get some expert advice on this.

Been looking into a little spell work, mainly for two things: success and financial gain for my career, and doing kind of a "return to sender" for negativity, hexes, evil eye, whatever + protection.

About my career, I'm a photographer. I want to do a reversal + protection spell because there's so much jealousy that goes on in what I do, I've had so many problems with people gossiping and trying to ruin my reputation. I don't know why I let them bother me because hey the more they talk the more they advertise me right? Well, I just need something that will return all the negativity/evil and attempt to "bury me" for the past couple of years back to those individuals. There's a lot I've been carrying on my shoulders and although I think it's over I feel like there's still residual energy from that. And I feel if I've been feeling badly for a long time, I've attracted negative spirits too, because they manifest on sadness/depression. I get bad dreams, I just haven't been "myself" for a long time, so it has affected myself (weight gain), my relationship, a LOT of things. I'm sure after fixing this issue, I can finally get my life completely on track.

And another spell just for career + financial success, being able to sell out bookings when I open for them, getting people to draw attention to my photography (which I really don't have a problem of doing now, but you know, a little more can't hurt.) Although my pictures have been seen on magazine covers and stuff like that, in my particular field, it's a little difficult to make income off of magazines because it's not fashion related, so I really depend on bookings, which I'm struggling because I have to travel to do this work if I really want to see any income, which is fine, but I would like a little boost to increase sales, perhaps in my current hometown, which is very difficult.

I'm not expecting any miracles, because honestly I don't know exactly how efficient these kinds of things can be, however I'm open minded. Perhaps I see them as different form of prayer with intent, and perhaps I'll get lucky.
I was thinking of doing this in the form of candles? Not sure if size makes a difference or how many times do I have to continue burning candles for "continued effect." I imagine green for for career+finance and black for reversing/return-to-sender and white for a separate protection kind of spell? I don't know if it's important to keep the negative candle burning in a different room away from the others that are positive.

Anyway I'm here to learn, please give me some suggestions. And thank you in advance, I appreciate your time.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:52 am

Do a 13-herb bath to cleanse yourself of any negative influences, whether they are from other people or from inside yourself. Then you can use Wealthy Way, Money Drawing, Prosperity, and/or Crown of Success products to get your business going. You can either dress a candle with oil or use vigil candles. (Wealthy Way does not come in a vigil.)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:05 am

Hi openminded,

Mama Micki has some great suggestions for you to work with.

You may also want to consider working with Steady Work products: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html. The triple strength Steady Work Mojo Hand is great: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-steady-work.html, particularly used in conjunction with psalms 23 & 65

To keep jealous tongues from wagging, Stop Gossip is the way to go: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

openminded

Unread post by openminded » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:55 am

Also, I was wondering, how long before I need to perform another ritual to keep the flow going? Will I know that by intuition or will I always have to light a candle after one finishes.
Mama Micki wrote:Then you can use Wealthy Way, Money Drawing, Prosperity, and/or Crown of Success products to get your business going. You can either dress a candle with oil or use vigil candles. (Wealthy Way does not come in a vigil.)
Can I dress a candle with multiple oils, perhaps including a steady work oil aura suggested with an unlabeled 7 day candle since there are multiple purposes? Should I add any herbs to that? Also, perhaps because it is unlabeled should I to pray my intent over it, or kinda carve out my name on top or use sigils, which I think might be more effective. Do you think using psalms 23 in addition to my prayer would be good?

The 13 herb bath sounds like a good suggestion to remove unwanted negative energy. Thank you!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:42 am

Hi openminded,

you can either keep a vigil continuously going or use them punctually as required. Divination is a great aid in knowing wether or not work is required - but when it comes to prosperity work - it can be helpful to keep it going at all times. For continuous work, fixed oil lamps and lodestone work are wonderful. Mojos are also an alternative if you're outside home or travel a lot.

You can certainly dress a vigil candle with multiple oils and herbs - if you've never dressed one though, it would be a good idea to begin by purchasing one that's already fixed from LM. You can specify in the comments box of your order what your intent is and the wonderful folk at the shop will dress accordingly. Alternatively, having MISC set lights for you is a very potent manner of working: when I'm away from home I've had them set runs of candles for me with great success. They also send you a candle burn report with suggestions, that gives you indicators of how the work is advancing and ways you can improve the outcome. You can read more about their services here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

For psalm 23 - it's a great addition to any personal prayers: I would definitely add it to your daily routine. I use it while washing floors, when getting dressed, when working with my Mojo hand, while cooking - in short, as a way of giving thanks and connecting with the Divine in all the activities of daily life. A wonderful ressource for information on the psalm (and all of the other ones as well!) was made available recently by the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. You can access it through the following link: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

mrslight

Unread post by mrslight » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:53 am

I posted in the forum a few months ago (or a month) asking about how to increase his tenderness towards me and the advice given to me worked and it increased his tenderness for some time. But then started to decrease.

He texts me every single day for the 6 months we've been together and we see eachother and talk regularly. But he started texting less although his sweetness never decreased, so I asked y. He sad no reason, but when I met up with him I could see something was troubling him, he said he was worried about his father. He comes from a culture that respects and helps their parents and his father is struggling taking care of his wife and 5 grown kids. He is putting a few through college and I guess money is getting tight, he was upset saying he has been helping but he feels everyone should chip in and help and he wishes he could have finished college and have a better paying job to help him but he dropped out to work because money was needed.

This stress has caused him to be down all of the time, even when he is trying to be sweet. Secondly I am supposed ot be moving and I asked about this also in the other post. I took the advice of the moderator and my money candle stopped burning then suddenly my job cut out alot of people. So at least I saw that coming. They kept me but I do not have as much work now because of their budgets, so I have been unable to move into my new place.

He was looking forward to it and infact he kept saying hun I cant wait to be with you and eat dinner with you and just cuddle and really move along in that direction with you but then HAULT nothing happened. Now he's down about that too. I keep making excuses for why it hasnt happened. I dont want to tell him about my job situation because I dont want to stress him further or to make him feel obliged to help me which will stress him even more because he really dosent have the means.

So my questions are what can I do make this questions get answered:

How can I increase his patience with this situation? (with me)

How can I get more work at my job so I can make more money (I'm a journalist)?

How can he help his father more?

How can I get the apartment (there are plenty and I can save to get one fast, but I need the strength to do it..i.e, stay awake for extra hours)?

How can I get his affection to increase back to where it was in the beginning? (I asked this before but wasnt aware at that time why it was decreasing, but now I know why. So maybe that changes the answer now?)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:29 am

Your post includes a lot of issues, I will respond to the money issue because when money is plentiful, other issues can be solved with less stress (at least in my opinion)

You mentioned you had been working a money drawing candle right? I would work the Money Drawing Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html) to keep money flowing...candles do work, but working the spellkit is more of a long term commitment. Instructions are included in the spellkit...make sure that you read the instructions first, making sure that you have all supplies before beginning the work.
Also, post a prayer request for each of your concerns at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html); the tag line is 'ask and ye shall receive' and believe me it works....
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mrslight

Unread post by mrslight » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:15 pm

You are right. The money is the main issue. Seems like we both want the same thing, he and I. We both need money to live but we both want to help others.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:28 am

Not telling him why you cannot move and be closer to him is causing him to think you do not love him. Tell him the truth.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mrslight

Unread post by mrslight » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:15 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Not telling him why you cannot move and be closer to him is causing him to think you do not love him. Tell him the truth.
Thank you for your advice :) I had already given the apt money and took pictures and sent them to him and he was very excited. But when my job went wrong I couldn't come through with the rest and lost my deposit. And because he was soooooooooooo happy about it I just started getting really busy with finding other work. So at the moment he just thinks I'm busy with working and that I'll be moving soon. But you are right I need to tell him, I hope he understands why I lied in the first place...

latinoguy2013

Unread post by latinoguy2013 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:43 am

I was wondering if you guys can recommend me a good money spell for the tough situation im experiencing right now>? any advice on a good money spell please?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:23 am

Money Drawing and Wealthy Way can draw money from all sources. Steady Work can help you get a job or promotion. Don't focus just on winning games of chance.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:55 pm

I really like the Money Drawing Spell Kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
The green pyramid candle is amazing to work with!

I also dress green candles with Attraction or Prosperity Oil and then smoke them in Incense. I will light those and pray the 23rd Psalm over them.

Also think about getting a Lodestone, even a small one and begin working with the magnetic power of attracting more money into your life.

Attraction Oil: --- http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html
Prosperity Oil: --- http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-prosperity.html
Attraction Incense: --- http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-attraction.html
Prosperity Incense: --- http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-prosperity.html
Lodestone Information: --- http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Lodestone/Magnetic Sand Money Drawing Spell: --- http://www.luckymojo.com/magneticsand.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Aura Laforest

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:09 pm

aura: thank you for that link! Good memory...those are sure to help! Make sure you click on that link latinoguy2013!
Joseph Magnuson

evilkandy

Unread post by evilkandy » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi,

I was told that I need to perform a road opening cleansing. Orange candle, road opener oil, and some ammonia and salt to take a bathe in but just let the liquid go down the drain. Next a basil and honey bath, then a cinnamon and honey bath.

Can I get a rootworker to perform a long distance road opener cleansing on me instead?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:18 pm

You can certainly hire a rootworker: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

evilkandy

Unread post by evilkandy » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Hi, how are you?

Okay I had a uncrossing done, road opening, and job getting.

My family members and I keep having money blockage try to get the apartment on rent did not work out, trying to sell the home overseas nothing happen yet, I am trying to find a job, sending resumes, no luck yet, we keep living paycheck to paycheck..something keeps coming up to take money out of our pockets.

I am trying to get myself in a better situation financially but its not happening.

my dream tells me there is a huge obstacle there...something is keeping me from progressing in life. I cant make moves. I'm stuck.

What is going on?

how am I ever going to accomplish my dreams in life?

Why have talent and potential when you cant use it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:06 pm

It sounds to me like you may wish to do some work for having your money -- no matter how much comes in -- stay with you. One way to achieve this is to use rootwork to protect things around you from breaking down, getting lost, or needing to be replaced. A popular formula for this is Money Stay With Me. Using it on your money, as a dressing, help-s you slow the outflow until you get a job and have more inflow.
catherine yronwode

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:42 am

To add to what cat posted earlier-I am a HUGE fan of Lucky Mojo's Money Stay with Me product line:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html
You can get a rooworker to do a long distance cleansing on your, and several of us at AIRR are adept with that kind of work--however, if you are suffering chronically around road opening and financial stability/success then I recommend that YOU do some personal cleansing as well. Spiritually cleansing your home and personal spiritual bathing are powerful tools of transformation-you are literally putting magically and spiritually significant ingredients in your dwelling place and on your body-that is powerful so I would recommend that you bathe yourself if at all possible. What you may wish to consider is having an AIRR member "back you up" by also doing distance cleansing and/or setting lights for you.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

evilkandy

Unread post by evilkandy » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:56 am

My root worker wants to do another reading because one of the candles she had lit for me went out abruptly. I am going to mop my house out with sea water and ammonia then some ammonia and salt to take a bathe in but just let the liquid go down the drain. Next a basil and honey bath, then a cinnamon and honey bath also get some blue,spirit of turpentine and sea salt put it in the corners.

evilkandy

Unread post by evilkandy » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi to all, I was wondering when your finish with the road opening candle do you have to bury it by a crossroad or throw the candle and petition in the sea or just have a rootworker light a candle for me instead and handle the disposing etc and I just do the cleansing? The rootworker did the long distance cleansing on me it was not successful and the job getting candle went out. Let's say you get all of your bath water, candle remains etc ship it to your root worker and let them dispose of it for you...can this be done?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:07 am

evilkandy wrote:Hi to all, I was wondering when your finish with the road opening candle do you have to bury it by a crossroad or throw the candle and petition in the sea or just have a rootworker light a candle for me instead and handle the disposing etc and I just do the cleansing?
You do have to dispose of any left over candle wax from the spell, no getting around that. If your working to open your roads then you should bury the wax at a crossroads, glass from glass encased candles should be recycled.

Yes you might be able to hire a rootworker to handle the candle work at a distance while you take baths, having someone light candles to back up the work you do is fairly common. You would still have to dispose of the bath water of course.
evilkandy wrote:Let's say you get all of your bath water, candle remains etc ship it to your root worker and let them dispose of it for you...can this be done?
I don't know of any rootworkers that will dispose of your spell remains for you, and honestly the idea doesn't sit right with me. You did the work, you should dispose of the remains in a respectful and traditional manner.

If you have a problem with disposing of spell remains in a traditional manner than you're going to have to get passed that, it is a very important part of most forms of magic and of hoodoo in particular.
HRCC Student #1559

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:08 am

If you have any "problem" with ANY part of the spell work then you need to concentrate on getting passed that, as Turnsteel said above, or have a profession do the work properly for you for it's full success.
Joseph Magnuson

evilkandy

Unread post by evilkandy » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:44 pm

This rootworker told me to bathe in ammonia and salt and let it down the drain for a week then the following week basil and honey for a week then cinnamon and honey twice. He said to let it go down the drain and that I don't have to go to the crossroads. I dont know if I should say something while cleansing or if i should rub upwards or downwards.. also can you save up all of your bath waters (from each bath) then dispose of it at the crossroad?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:27 am

Asa you already have a rootworker who you go to, you should ask them rather than the forum. They have set a prescription for you to follow and as such you should feel comfortable asking these questions to him/her.

That said; I, personally do not save up bathwater, I take it to the crossroads after each wash. That is a traditional part of the bath/spellwork. If you are doing this for Cleansing then wash downwards to cleanse and remove old conditions. Should you say something while doing the bath? I know I do, but this is up to you and/or your personal rootworker.
Joseph Magnuson

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:09 am

evilkandy,

Stop reposting the same message please. It is hard to follow the thread that you started with the same message being pasted over and over. Give people a chance to respond to that as they read through the thread. Thanks.

As far as what your rootworker told you to do, if they are from AIRR, then discuss those questions with them. No one is going to want to step on another rootworkers toes. If they are not with AIRR, then you should consider getting a reading from one of them so that you can get a better answer than what you will get on the forum.

www.readersandrootworkers.org

stargirl

Unread post by stargirl » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:10 pm

I have done road opening candles, taking the water to the crossroads after cleansing baths, got a reading and been told I am not jinxed or anything. I have seen my candle work so well in areas of prayers of health for family, but my career, and money situation still seem stuck.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what they have found to "move" a situation, or patterns in ones life that seem very stuck?

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Everyone is not gifted for every type of work. You may not be skilled in money work and might benefit from hiring a rootworker.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Another possibily way forward might be to hire a magical"coach" to help you with the work. This costs less than hiring full-out conjure work. Depending on who you hire, it might also include practical business coaching as well as spiritual assistance.
catherine yronwode

kaghazade

Unread post by kaghazade » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:28 am

My husband put our family in a deep financial hole with his bad decision making! I feel like he is jinxed for bad luck since we got married 7 years ago. What is the most effective way to get rid of this bad luck? We have a 2 year old and I am terrified about our future!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:35 pm

First of all, cleanse yourselves with 13-herb bath and your house with Chinese Wash. Pray this Bible passage:

Forget the former things; do not live in the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:18,19

Use Van Van to turn your bad luck into good and King Solomon Wisdom to make better decisions. There are several money formulas that you can use: Money Drawing, Money Stay With Me, Wealthy Way, and Prosperity. Read the descriptions and choose those that are best for you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

kaghazade

Unread post by kaghazade » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Thank you so much!
Hope this works!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:22 pm

I really like the choice of scripture, Mama Micki.

Some Cast Off Evil might also be useful in this work.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

kaghazade

Unread post by kaghazade » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 am

Following Mama Micki's scripture I ordered the supplies I need to perform the cleansing.
Meanwhile, I am burning the Double Action black-over-red candle and not sure if I did something wrong. I cut off the tip and carved "My enemy" in reverse with rusty nail. But I don't think I carved it right on the other end. I made a well instead of a tip. The candle is burning, but the black coating would not melt. Then on the side where I carved 'my enemy' sign, the black coating made a slit and the red wax poured over the carving like a mountain. Also, I am feeling light-headed since I started burning the candle. Does it mean anything? Should I stop and get another candle and start over?
Thank you everyone for your support!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:06 am

What enemy? You said your financial problems were the result of your husband's bad decisions.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

kaghazade

Unread post by kaghazade » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:20 am

This is my second unsuccessful marriage, In addition to my husband bad decision making and being overly controlling.
I am not sure, but I feel like all this is the result of my misfortune. It is a long story, so I am trying everything I can to rid off curses and bad luck. I am not sure what causes my misfortune. I just know I can't live this way anymore. I know it sounds confusing.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:36 pm

A 13-herb bath will remove negativity, whether it originates from outside sources or from within yourself.

I would suggest a reading: www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Joe49

Unread post by Joe49 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:28 pm

I play a lot of cards in gambling but I also feel my money is not flowing in at all and no I do not gamble a lot but when I do I see nothing but my sister does she always win

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:18 am

Good Morning Joe49,
If you ever decide to go gambling again with your sister, you may might to try any of an array of spells for luck in gambling:
www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html
This is a terrific page (one of my favorites)!
Take Care and have a terrific day!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:27 am

Joe49 wrote:I play a lot of cards in gambling but I also feel my money is not flowing in at all and no I do not gamble a lot but when I do I see nothing but my sister does she always win
Three Jacks and a King products are made for winning at card games. You might also try Black Cat to change bad luck to good.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:46 am

Hey Joe49, you could also have your sister help you out. My husband is way luckier than I am, so I have him buy the lotto tickets or pick the numbers. Maybe have your sister get your chips for you or even get your money out of the ATM machine for you. Maybe she can share a bit of her luck with you.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Joe49

Unread post by Joe49 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:19 am

I can't ask my sis to do anything cause I think she kinda envy things I did but the powder 3 Jacks kings I would powder myself the cards and money but see no results so I told her I won't playing cards with her until I prepare myself so that being said help would be appreciated

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:36 am

Good Moring Joe49,
Then, just go to the page that I had initially suggested. There are just so many wonderful ideas there.
Here is it is again: www.luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html
Also, just want to add that you must think positively when performing any magic. KNOW that it already worked before it does. Attitudes are very important when performing any type of spell work.
Hoping you'll win lots and lots of money!!
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Joe49

Unread post by Joe49 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 am

I want to thank everyone for their input I did purchase the mojo bag for gamblers I hope that would help me and yes I do need a positive attitude before playing I do have a protection bag my oil finish for the protection so now I have to order more

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”