• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:18 am

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blocks, Open Someone's Road to Love

Unread postby rs09 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:14 am

Hi. First let me say that I love this forum. It is very informative and I enjoy reading and learning from everyone's comments and ideas.

My question involves two men in my life.

The first is my current husband. For a couple of years now we have had problems in our marriage. We have exhausted all options to save our marriage, but I don't think it has worked. Recently, he told me he was no longer interested in saving the marriage, but when I asked if divorce was an option he squarely said no. I feel that he is afraid of change and therefore clings to what he is accustomed to. I feel that is completely unfair to me. I feel that he is draining my energy and I am beginning to resent him for that. My question then becomes...is there a spell that I may be able to do to help him move on. I don't want to harm him, just give him sort of a push so that he may be able to see things from a different perspective and perhaps consider a divorce.

Now, the second man in my life is someone I met about 8 months ago. He and I have become good friends and he has found it easy to confide in me. He is a very sweet man, but is finding it difficult to meet a potential mate because of the scars left by his upbringing. Making a long story short, his mother abandoned him at a young age and he was raised by a not so nurturing step mom. He really wishes to find someone to love, but admits that he feels he could never trust a woman fully. I think he would make an excellent husband and father and think it would be a shame if he can't get past his "issues". I want to help him. Does anyone know of a spell that I may be able to use to help him get past his emotional blockages. I understand that spells are not substitutions for seeking medical help, but he feels that the therapy isn't getting him anywhere. I was just hoping to be able to help.

I appreciate that you read this post and am looking forward to any insightful responses!!

Thank you.
rs09

Re: Spells to Help My Men With Emotional Growth

Unread postby Leah Rivera » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:04 am

Hello,

For your first situation I would recommend a cut and clear solution -- either a spell, or a set on altar vigil, or ideally both if you can afford it. You do the spell and have Lucky Mojo set the light to back up the work.

The spell instructions are here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

The set on altar services are here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

I then might follow that up with a road opener candle for your current husband, and a love drawing spell for him to draw someone new to him.

As for your second situation, I have only some personal advice to share with you. I am married to a man that also had a terrible upbringing, to the point that he has MPD/DID. The difficulties that come with relationships like this are vast, and vary by person, yet I found them to be worthwhile as my husband is a wonderful man who is an incredible father and husband. To be truthful, patience, adjustment and therapy are the foundations of making a life with someone who has had a difficult childhood work.

You need to identify those things that cause the most stress or bring back the most memories and do everything to eliminate them. I for example keep my house immaculate, and have a regular routine that creates a very stable environment. I am patient when he is withdrawn, and firm when he is inappropriate.

As for spell work, there is no one spell in my experience, but a long course of things done to help increase stability and a loving environment. I have listed the things I do on a regular basis.

Clean the house spiritually every month with chinese floor wash and other lucky mojo products.
Burn peaceful home candles when his stress at work increases, or when there are financial difficulties.
Keep florida water soap on hand for when he needs a little extra cleansing.
Dress the bed sheets with Love Me sachet powders and Stay At Home.

In the end I suggest that you get a reading from a qualified reader. Both cat and Bri are very good readers and will be able to help you pick a path thru this.

Warmest Regards,
Lara
Leah of, Earth and Spirit by Leah, once Lara Rivera, Black Cat Root Shack & Hearth Home Hoodoo.
Leah Rivera
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi all,

Lara you're a doll! thanks for the mention :-)

I tend to prioritize situations like this as Lara has suggested: clean first and then go get a reading.
The Cut and Clear spell work is really good for the first situation and I would also do some hot footing work as well--but PLEASE be sure that you really want him gone--you don't mess around with hotfooting.
Read more about it here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

And again, I love Lara's advice about the second situation as well. The only thing I would add rs09 is that you might really benefit from having Missionary Independant Spiritual Church light a vigil for you--it it were me I would go with their King Solomon Wisdom vigil--these situations always benefit from added wisdom!
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rs09 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Thank you both Bri and Lara. I appreciate all of your suggestions. I will definitely consider all the options you have suggested!
rs09

Unread postby Malefic » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:52 am

Personally, were I in situation A. I would use Cut and Clear and possibly Separation as well. I'd probably burn the incense around the house.

Situation B. I'd probably use Tranquility to calm his fears. You didn't specify whether you want him for yourself or just generally want to see him set up with someone. Hummingbird might be good for him, as it's intended for a more lasting sort of relationship, which seems to be what he's afraid of not getting.
Malefic

Spell to Make My Husband Less Controlling

Unread postby Angelina » Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:52 am

Hi all,

I just would like some suggestions about a spell I intend to do.

Sometimes my husband can be a little controlling at times, and i want to do something which will make him stop pushing his ideas on me thinking that his way is the best way.

What I was thinking is to do two spells-the first one would be for him to stop forcing his ideas on me-I would get a purple figural candle, dress it with stop gossip oil, something similar to the stop gossip spell that Bri had suggested on the forum. Regarding the petition, would it be fine to have both the traditional encircled petition with our names (Is it okay to use both his name with mine over his to dominate the situation?) -and then another petition - write the things I want him to stop saying on the back of his picture - i would also like to petition what I would like him to do-is there a way I can mix a stop gossip and a commanding spell in one working? i am a little confused as what to do.

I had also wanted to do a cleansing ritual for him. Which should I do first, i'm thinking the cleansing, and then the stop gossip/commanding spell so he will be "fresh".
Angelina

Re: Spell to Make My Husband Less Controlling

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:46 am

Hi Angelina,
You should definitely cleanse your husband prior to doing any coercive spell work on him, because there is a possibility that these undesireable traits of his are just a result of being dirty. But, let's assume that you clean him and he is still being difficult.

It does not sound to me like Stop Gossip is appropriate unless he is bad mouthing you to your friends. You can do a beef tongue spell:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue
Now these are usually used in court cases, but it sounds like you want him to stop talking so much and trying to force his ideas on you. Again, if you suspect that he is bad mouthing you, incorporate Stop Gossip, but it really is directed for gossip specifically.

A purple figural candle is great. I would also anoint it with Commanding, I Dominate my Man, and Compelling oils:
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-dominate-my-man.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-compelling.html

You can anoint the candle with these three oils and load its mouth with hot chile peppers as either a stand alone working to get him to shut his mouth or as an addition to the beef tongue spell.

Here is another page on female domination that is chock full of hints that may be helpful to you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re:

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Well, I would cleanse him first and see what happens. Maybe his controlling ways are due to being under so much stress. If he is a controlling man by nature, then no spell is going to change that. You could try domination spells, but I like Essence of Bendover for getting the upper hand in one area of contention.

Stop gossip would not be too effective unless he is gossiping about you behind your back.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Angelina » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:00 pm

Thank you Bri and Mary! Always a help to me, and I will first try cleansing him-Stress is a big factor here, hopefully a good cleansing will be all that he needs! Thanks again!
Angelina

Unread postby Angelina » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:38 am

Just one more question,
would it be okay to also use essence of bend over oil, and as for the chile peppers-would using red hot pepper flakes be the same thing? or should I get a chile pepper and crush it up?
Thanks
Angelina

Unread postby J Simulcik » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:56 am

Pepper flakes are dried and crushed chiles. Usually the hotter brands are entire chiles, and thus also contain the seeds; I like to use these.

Essence of Bend Over is similar to the others, but may not be as appropriate in your case as it is a "dirtier" formula. Commanding and Dominating will keep him under your control so that you are more in charge, but Essence of Bend Over will really grind him down into the dirt. This may be what you want, but this man is still your husband. It's up to you.

Hope that helps.
J Simulcik

Re:

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:04 am

You can use any form of Red Pepper.

As others have said, you should start with a cleansing. Also, Stop Gossip only makes sense if he is talking about you behind your back.

Essence of Bend-Over is pretty strong stuff -- and the exact nature of your marital problem seems to vary from day to day, based on reading this thread and your questions in another thead that you started ("Help Make My Husband less Religious").

I would work for Peaceful Home, Love, and your own respected Power first -- and only after that, if such work does not seem to be changing him enough, i would try some domination work.

But, because we are not there, in the relationship, and you are, in the end it is you who must choose which way to take this marriage.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Angelina » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Hi J Simulcik and Catherine,

Thank you very much for your responses- J, I was also thinking the same about the bend over oil-i feel it is too harsh and would not want to degrade him. I would only do that as a last resort-
Catherine, I was thinking the same thing and plan to cleanse him and start the peaceful home and honey jar love workings as soon as I receive my order from LM. I would much rather work on bringing peace to our marriage than having to do domination work on him which again, would be a last resort if the cleansing and peaceful home did not work. I do feel stress has put a nasty strain on our marriage; I guess stress can do a lot of damage when it is prolonged.

Thanks again for the advice-always appreciated!
Angelina

After you have decided on a spell that feels right

Unread postby Keirith » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:26 pm

There are alot of love type spells, reconciliation spells, etc. When you find one that feels right to you, I am guessing that is the one to use.
But, this is a two part question:
1) Can you embellish it with additional herbs, oils, etc which are complimentary to the work you want to accomplish? /This will not hurt anything will it? As long as the additional ingredients are those that are useful for that specific intent?
2) The 'Road Opener' thing: if you believe your man is being stubborn with you, can you just add this oil to the mix as well? Or is this a separate ritual?

Thanks for all your help.
Keirith

Re: After you have decided on a spell that feels right

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Question one. Yes you can add whatever herbs and oils you want. But I would engulf the candle with like 20 different herbs. Believe it or not sometimes less is more. In love work I never go over 7 ingredients in the spell. In some spells the number of ingredients is there for a reason.

Question two. If you believe your man is stubborn, I would probably do some Bend over work , or something were I dominate them. Also, I would try to weaken them with some poppy seeds through confusion because that way you will probably get some movement that way. Road opener could be added to the spell, but I do not think it would get rid of the stubborness.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Trust and chemistry

Unread postby Brea » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:45 am

I notice alot of the love type oils focus alot on lust and sexuality. Is there something that can be used that helps one's partner to trust more and increase chemistry in a more innocent way? I personally find people can connect sexually very easily but have a very hard time actually opening themselves up and alowing vulnerability. ( Which to me is necessary to actually fall in love) Something to really encourage a good solid friendship...I am of course open to herbs, curios etc...anything that can accomplish this but I especialy like oils.

Helen
Brea

Re: Trust and chemistry

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Well, Come to Me, Love Me, Adam & Eve, and Stay with Me are not just about sex. They cover all the bases.

I like sumac, cloves, and king Solomon's Wisdom root/oil for love based on friendship. Also the healing and peace related oils mixed with the love oils can do this.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby chaitanya » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:14 pm

I was wondering about this myself and wondered if Chuparrosa oil and products would work on sweetening a relationship in an innocent way, also bringing more trust into the relationship.
Chaitanya
chaitanya

Unread postby Lukianos » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi Helen,

The herb Deer's Tongue is well-known as a useful aid in both promoting eloquence of speech and loosening tongues generally--good for promoting open communication. Balm of Gilead is well known as a healer of bruised hearts, and may be of assistance in cases where a partner's difficulty with trust stems from previous hurts. Condition formulas that may be of interest in such cases would include Blessing and Healing, especially if mixed in with an appropriate love formula.

http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

Hope this helps!
Lukianos

Unread postby Lukianos » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Hi Chaitanya,

chaitanya wrote:I wondered if Chuparrosa oil and products would work on sweetening a relationship in an innocent way, also bringing more trust into the relationship.

The Chuparrosa (hummingbird spirit of Love) is most often called on for aid in finding a sincere and true lover, usually for a long-term relationship. That said, Chuparrosa can also be called on for help in sweetening one's life and love, and removing bitterness and sadness from one's heart.
Lukianos

Relationship Confusion

Unread postby narcissanoir » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:48 pm

ok here goes...i have been seeing a young man that interests me very much but the bottom line is he says he is confused. I don't understand his confusion but I agreed to let it go, but of course I'm not letting it go. So I am planning to put a three part plan together but can use all the suggestions needed. First I need to resume some sort of communication but this time I want him to call me first. Second, the reconciliation and I know the lucky mojo sells excellent products for this. Third, what I lke to call the "crawl back" because I love the groveling right before I take him back...lol almost forgot to clear the confusion first.
narcissanoir

Re: confusion

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:20 pm

What is he confused about? How he feels? What kind of relationship he wants?
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Re: confusion

Unread postby narcissanoir » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:41 pm

yes you hit it right on the spot...i mean its like he feels for me but he wants to be alone. then he will tell me that he would like to have a normal relationship but i am moving anyway. He tells me he doesn't know what he wants. Thank you for asking that question because I would have completely forgotten such an important pc of the puzzle.
narcissanoir

Unread postby chaitanya » Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Thanks ElKnapp! I't's just what I need.
Chaitanya
chaitanya

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 pm

I find that Love Me and Stay With Me are great oils for open communication, attraction and closeness but please please please 'know' that this is the person you really want...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

How Do I Win His Trust?

Unread postby maduro01 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:24 am

I would like to know what is the best vigil candle to burn or any other form of love magick to win the romantic trust of someone who doesn't trust anyone and has a wall up?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: How Do I Win His Trust?

Unread postby maduro01 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Anyone?
maduro01

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:56 pm

maduro01 wrote:I would like to know what is the best vigil candle to burn or any other form of love magick to win the romantic trust of someone who doesn't trust anyone and has a wall up?

I would do a Love Me or Dixie Love light along with Healing Oil and maybe a teensy bit of Road Opening since you feel like there is an actual Wall in the way. You can combine several different formulas and get very nice results that way. I like Love Me or Dixie Love for Romance, Love, and great sex.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:31 am

Be aware that for people like the one you described, there is usually a lot of hurt in their past. You'd definately want to add somethign healing to the mix. Aside from that, you'll need to be patient. You can use oils and candles to help smooth the path, but overcoming trust barriers takes a long time. I've been with someone with trust issues, and even once you get close they can still cause problems down the line. Just want to make you aware that you may have to wait a long time for results, and that any improvement will likely be in small steps.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:28 am

Thanks Bri and NotDorianGray! :)
maduro01

Doing a Cut & Clear spell together with boyfriend?

Unread postby silver_disc » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:58 am

Hi everyone, me and my boyfriend have decided to do a cut and clear spell together to banish feelings for a girl that he used to have feelings for earlier on in the relationship- jealousy and obsession for me, and any residual affection he has towards her.

Would it be possible to do it together? It wouldn't be convenient for him to do it at his house as he lives in a small apartment with his family who are always at home..

Questions:

1. Would it be equally effective if I did the spell on his behalf, or would it be better if he took part in it as well?

2. Would the Cut & Clear spell be enough, or should we take a Black Walnut bath together ?

3. If we take the Black Walnut bath, would it be fine to do it after sunset, but before midnight?
I live with my family as well, but they're not home as often as his, but they'd definitely be home by midnight. I doubt they would appreciate seeing us parading about naked :lol:

4. Would we need to double the number of walnuts and have two name papers for the same person?
And for the Cut & Clear, should we be doing separate lists, or should we do 1 together?

5. For the actual Cut & Clear spell, we're not looking to draw or find anyone better, just to rid ourselves of feelings towards her. Would it be fine to perform the spell on only the "negative" paper? So we'll just be performing the entire process of the banishing, and leave out the the white/"good" side.

6. As a person, there's nothing wrong with her, it's only that she and my boyfriend used to have feelings for each other, so what could I write in the list of negative qualities?

7. For the Black Walnut bath, what do I do with the leftover candle and name-paper after dousing them in the bath water? Do I also dispose of them at a crossroads?

Thank you so much in advance for your help! :D
silver_disc

Re: Doing a Cut & Clear spell together with boyfriend?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:15 pm

I wouldn't do either of them together as they are for two completely different goals - your goal is the cut away your obsessions, and his is cut away any feelings that he had for her (which really, unless he has any feelings for her, it's just going to be going through the motions to appease you). Each ritual/spell works to manifest one desire. If you're trying to get a two-for, you're only going to weaken the energies going to each goal - so you're shooting yourself in the magical foot.

Honestly, I think you should do the work on yourself first. You may find that you no longer feel compelled to make him take all these steps that are unnecessary for him. I mean, the very fact that he's willing to do all this stuff just to make you feel better speaks to the fact that there's really no reason for him to be doing this stuff. You should just be working on yourself for all this cutting and permanent banishing.

Just do a honey jar together, that makes sense and will be effective - leave all the banishing work to your own needs.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

How To Fix A Love Problem

Unread postby zitaholiday » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:01 pm

This is my first time on the boards and I have a question about a situation I've gotten myself into. I hope I chose the correct forum to post this in. It's about my current love life.

The man I lost my virginity to 13 years ago; we have been tightly connected and inlove with each other ever since we met. I'll name him Jere. We never stay in a relationship because of our career choices and things going on in our life, but when we're together we're in awe of each other. We always find each other or run into each other every 4 or so years.

I've been with my current boyfriend (I'll name him Josh) for almost 4 years now. Our relationship has been dwindling and we fight on and off constantly. He suffers bipolar disorder and it's getting semi-worse and I feel like I can't live with it anymore. I hear from Jere for the first time in 4 years a few weeks ago, and since then our friendship has turned into us being weirdly connected like in the past. I see him in my dreams and he tells me things that he ends up telling me later when I call him. I wake up and hear him asking me to call him. I call and he says "hey i was hoping u were gonna call" The same works for him, if I want to hear from him, within minutes i do.

My problem is I have a daughter with Josh and I'm scared to break up my relationship with him and somehow make things terrible for my daughter by going after Jere. Me and Jere have discussed our situation and we're unsure what to do. Apparently before we lost contact with each other last time, Jere was going to ask me to move with him to his new home. For some reason, I ended up moving halfway across the country with my present bf and am unable to remember why I lost contact with Jere. I don't know if Josh has been working spells on me or what. It is very likely. But I'm losing my feelings for Josh... and I'm curious if there is hoodoo I can do to cure this.

I've been studying hoodoo previous to posting here for a few years on and off, and have used some hoodoo to help with money and other life problems. This is my first time asking for help though... I'm not finding information that I feel will help me. So maybe someone here can help me, please.

Thank you, very much

Zita Holiday
zitaholiday

Re: How To Fix A Love Problem

Unread postby CopperFox » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Miss Holiday,

Perhaps you can perform a ritual bath and pray/meditate over the appropriate candles to help you gain clarity and insights as to the best path to take -- you may want to try the King Solomon products. These will allow for wisdom and insight without the undue bias that a more love oriented working may present. This way, you can work to put aside your confusion and seek the best course of action. Also, I have heard very favorable things regarding the readers here at LM -- an outside perspective may be just what you need.

As someone who once faced a similar situation, allow me to say this: there are good reasons for your dreams and feelings regarding Jere. You must do what is best for you, but believe me -- you can still follow your bliss and be the best mother for your child. It will undoubtedly be hard, but you have your faith and skills to aid you. It is worth whatever it takes to be with the man your heart knows to be the ONE. I know...and my daughter and I couldn't be happier.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby zitaholiday » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Thank you so much for the response. I completely understand your point & your right. I didn't see it that way.

I'm going to go ahead and ask for advice and guidance. I'll do some more research and see what I can come up with.

I love Jere with all my heart, and I hope I can find the right answers.

Thank you again Copperfox. :-)

--Zita Holiday--
zitaholiday

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:36 am

Bear in mind that your child would rather be in a happy home with you and a new lover than stay with her father and have her paren't tense and fighting all the time. Lucky Mojo do a line of Clarity products in addition to the King Solomon, a good long soak in a bath with Clarity bath crystals might really help you as well. If you suspect your current partner has done work against you, do some cleansing work. Cut and Clear if you decide to leave him and you need it.

Best of luck, and do what's best for both you and you child.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby zitaholiday » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:07 am

Thankyou Dorian for your response,

I was thinking that he might have done work on me because for some reason theres a huge time period thats gone in my memory.

Before I got with Josh I was spending A LOT of time with Jere and for some reason I got really sick, was in bedrest for two weeks, messed up on vicodin pills, and when I was healing and getting better I remember deciding I need to move to Ky to be with Josh.

I dont remember why I lost touch with Jere or why we quit talking. I remember nothing except one minute I'm happy with Jere, the next minute I'm sick and the next minute I have to move to be with Josh. And at the time I was just flushed and filled with emotions of lust and desire and beleived in all my heart I HAD to be with Josh.

As soon as Jere found me and contacted me a few weeks ago it's like all that clicked off.

Does that sound like Josh did rootwork on me or something?

--Zita Holiday--
zitaholiday

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:18 am

Possibly. You'd need to have a proper divination done in order to find out.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby zitaholiday » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:21 am

Thank you :-)
zitaholiday

Warming someone up

Unread postby XBlodeuweddX » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:38 pm

I'm with someone, have been off and on for a year, broke up a month ago and got back together recently but he's telling me he doesn't know if he loves me or not, we're trying to work things out but I'm extremely unhappy with that little revelation and am looking to warm him up to me and get back to where we were.
I've been in every area of the boards..I'm drawn to just about every item LM sells but there's a cash crunch with the economy and all so I was curious if there is a powder that would help me out a bit until I can get a kit or something else. Maybe oils or what not. Just curious as to what others have used with success or what they could recommend to me. I basically need to ignite the mans passions and get his heart pumping for me again. All help is appreciated. :)
XBlodeuweddX

Re: Warming someone up

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:36 am

If you are looking at powders you can get Fires of Love, Follow Me Boy, Love Me, or Stay With Me. Each would be for a different stage and condition. To reignite passion work on the first two, while to keep him bound to you, try the last two. You can dust your clothing, can toss a bit of the bath crystals in the wash with his clothes. You can even buy the oils and wear them as a scent. Simple things like that can keep the flames of a relationship going. If there is a money crunch and you can't really purchase spell kits, look into a honey jar as they are simple to use and would go a long way to keeping him sweet to you. If you have a red taper candle at home you can annoint it with your sexual fluids and burn on a picture of his, or a petition paper for him to love you. I'd also add one of the previous oils in conjuction with the fluids. This is a pretty brief description, but you can find a more detailed explaination of that simple conjure by searching the forum. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Heal Past Pain, Remove Blockages, Open Roads to Love

Unread postby Aina » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:05 pm

There are many threads on black walnut bath, however, I still have a question that hasn't really been covered.

Can one use the bath to remove obsessive hate for a person, as opposed to obsessive love?
Aina

Re: removing jealousy/hatered

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Aina wrote:There are many threads on black walnut bath, however, I still have a question that hasn't really been covered.

Can one use the bath to remove obsessive hate for a person, as opposed to obsessive love? The two people involved have never been lovers or even enemies. The person in question, however, is obsessively jealous/hateful of the other person in a manner that is ruining his own life. He knows he'd be much better off letting go of those feelings. The two people never even have to see each other in everyday life so they do not have to get along at all.

Any input would be greatly appreciated and I apologize if this has already been covered.

Hmm, the black walnut bath would be helpful, but healing is what's really needed. I would try to get to the root of the envy and heal it. I would use white skull candles and healing oil on this person. The mind is tormented.

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: removing jealousy/hatered

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:18 am

I would use some cast off evil products, and some healing work. to have this person get rid of their hatred which I consider a bad habit. They seem like they have some issues that they need to work on. In addition, perhaps you can do some compelling work to compel this person into thinking that they do not hate this person.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Healing spells?

Unread postby mabel » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:28 pm

Hi,

Is there any spell that caters to healing the past hurts and wounds for a couple so that they can healed and perhaps be together again?
My ex and I are still in contact almost every week but due to the past hurts, he is apprehensive and distrustful about getting back together again.....hope you could advise me thanks...
mabel

Re: Healing spells?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:38 pm

This is not the section for this. However, you should employ some reconciliation work, and you need to understand that it is going to take some time to gain trust back. This is where spell work does not fix everything. It can bring you and him back together however it can not take away the past hurts that you have caused in the past. I would probably recommend doing some reconciliation work or I would do some healing work specifically on him.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:30 pm

In addition some healing on yourself since it is apparently affecting you as it would. Cleansing your space of negativity might help as well.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:38 am

I agree cleansing could be helpful. You might want to cleanse the relationship as well, and do some peace work as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 am

In spell casting sometimes we get so in tune with someone or something we want, we miss a very important step, cleansing which is not limited to feelings of being crossed, it should be done as often as possible. Followed with protection...ongoing.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

spell to remove relationship fear

Unread postby Beach » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi, Is there such thing as a "remove the fear" or "remove the doubt" spell? I'm searching but I'm not finding anything.

I need it to help with an ex who ends relationships out of fear and now he's ended one with me. As soon as there is the slightest problem, and we admittedly did reach a rough patch based who wanted more out of the relationship, he goes running. I know it's because he's afraid he'll get hurt. He almost ended the relationship after the first week because he told me he was afraid he'd get hurt. and he's been like that ever since. That was two years ago.

anyway, does such a thing exist? thank you!!
Beach

Re: spell to remove relationship fear

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:52 pm

1. I would get a reading/spell consultation to direct you to what you need to do to help this relationship come back together, and see if this is in fact the problem.

2. I would do some healing work on him as well as some cleansing work. Healing him from his past hurts is important since perhaps something may have happened to him in the past where he is afraid of relationships. Cleansing work is in order to help remove the negativity of those past experiences. The healing and the cleansing together can help him get over his past, and be able to move on to better things. Cleansing can be done with a baby doll by cleansing him in a 13 herb bath, egg cleansing, love uncrossing candle, etc.

3. Crucible of courage work to help him get the courage and strength to endure a relationship

4. Reconciliation work to bring you and him back together. The reconciliation spell kit would be great or a reconciliation honey jar would be great as well.

Again, i would still get a consultation or a reading just to make sure that you are addressing the issues. Good luck!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Well as we know relationships are full of ups and downs...and hurt and pain are part of the course. Have you had a reading to find out what is really going on with your friend? Crucible of Courage (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html) comes to mind as it gives a person courage in situations like this...
As for past hurts consider Hindu Grass oil(http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-hindu-grass.html) to clean away old messes and cut ties with past events and Reconciliation oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-reconciliation.html) to forgive and forget past problems and for a couple to fall in love again either can be used as an oil or candle spell.

Healing oil is another great product to heal or mend emotional problems (physically, spiritually and emotionally) (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-healing.html)

You may also consider some cleansing and healing for yourself during this process.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:04 pm

It seems I posted this when starsnthesky7 posted, but here is the link for the Reconciliation spell kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html and here is the link for the honey jar http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Move him back to hometown

Unread postby LightMaven » Tue May 18, 2010 7:01 pm

So my fella is wanting to move back to our hometown. He hates where he is living now but has moving back as a five year plan. (I'm patient, but not necessarily THAT patient.) He has stated all these various conditions that "If" they were to occur he would move back immediately. So I've been doing a work here & doing a work there to start these conditions into motion.

Then it finally occurred to me that I am possibly going about this the hard way. If my ultimate goal is for him to move back here maybe I should just be doing one work towards that goal. But I'm a little stumped on what exactly to use for this.

I'm not seeing a Lucky Mojo product called "Pick up House & Move Home Oil" or spell kit. The more I meander through the catalog the more confused I am on what to hone in on to achieve my objective. Please can y'all help me to know which products would be most useful for this & how to put them to the best use? Thank you.
LightMaven

Re: Move him back to hometown

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue May 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Follow Me Boy comes to mind (found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html) You may want to consider a reading as well to see what avenue to take (review list of AIRR readers here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/) Also LM doesnt make a Pick Up House and Move Home oil.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LightMaven » Tue May 18, 2010 8:17 pm

jwmcclin wrote: Also LM doesnt make a Pick Up House and Move Home oil.

Yeah, I know they don't, it was a bit of tongue-in-cheek humor. LOL Sarcastic wit doesn't always translate well in a written forum.

I didn't think of using Follow Me Boy as that seemed more of an attraction thing. Attraction is not the problem.
LightMaven

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue May 18, 2010 9:04 pm

...its also makes him follow you...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue May 18, 2010 10:58 pm

Had you considered some Road Opening work to remove the obstacles preventing you from moving? Or Commanding work, to force him to want to move? There are a lot of approaches you could take for this. You could put the suggestion strongly into his head, you could work a moving candle spell to bring you both closer to home. Do you want to be foreceful? Do you want to be gentle? Do you need more money/more sucess/more motivation? What approach seems best to you to take?
NotDorianGray

Unread postby LightMaven » Wed May 19, 2010 4:03 am

NotDorianGray wrote:Had you considered some Road Opening work to remove the obstacles preventing you from moving? Or Commanding work, to force him to want to move? There are a lot of approaches you could take for this. You could put the suggestion strongly into his head, you could work a moving candle spell to bring you both closer to home. Do you want to be foreceful? Do you want to be gentle? Do you need more money/more sucess/more motivation? What approach seems best to you to take?

NDG: To clarify a bit. I am already living in our hometown. He is in another town. The frustration of a long distance relationship feeding my impatience.

I like the idea of a moving candle spell & had been considering something along those lines. I'd read in some posting about using a map with the candles that got it to percolating in my mind. Not sure what oils to use with that.

I know from past work that he responds much more quickly to honey than vinegar & sweet talking in his doll baby's ear. So I think I need to stick with luring more than forcing.

Money is what he proclaims as the biggest obstacle. And the main reasoning for his five year plan is to put aside the money to make the move. I'm not so sure that is that actual reason or if it may have a bit more to do with his aversion to change & this allows him to ease into it very slowly.
LightMaven

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed May 19, 2010 6:10 am

You have a lot of good ideas...the doll baby can be used to put thoughts into his head...have you considered doing some money drawing for him since you mentioned that being the problem?

NotDorianGray suggestion about commanding work should be considered but I see that you said he responds more to the sweet side...think about it...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation