• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:11 am

Spells to Save Job, Prevent Being Fired, Change Their Minds

Re: Pending Senate bill that could affect my livelyhood

Unread postby Glaciers » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:47 am

UPDATE,

Hi Everyone, here is an update on this issue March 22, 2012. I am actually meeting with the Senate Majority Leader that co-sponsored this bill tomorrow March 23rd. Myself and the president of my association and our lobbyist will be presenting him with our side of the story. I have put this individual and the sponsor of the bill in a sugar bowl and also made a sugar packet which i will be carrying with me. Sugar packets and bowl contain: powdered sugar, five finger grass, calamus and licorice and i prayed the 23rd psalm along with my petition.

I want to wear oils to this meeting so I would like input on what to wear: i have them all, but i was thinking of commanding, influence, look me over.....I would love some advice.

Thank you all in advance.

Blessings
Glaciers
Glaciers

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:39 pm

When you meet Senator Harry Reid (couldn't resist throwing that in), I would go with Commanding and Influence oils, and King Solomon Wisdom, if you have it. You can also use Psalm 72, which was a prayer for King Solomon, that he be blessed and use wisdom in governing.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Glaciers » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:50 am

Thank you Mama Micki,

I wore the oils. The meeting was quite positive. We will stay on top of this to make sure he favors our proposal. Just read psalm 72 -how appropriate.
Glaciers

How do I keep my job

Unread postby mcmirabella » Wed May 09, 2012 8:14 am

Hello,

I like my job, and I am afraid I might lose my job. Any suggestions out there in the magical kingdom for maintaining and keeping a job? :)
mcmirabella

Re: How do I keep my job

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed May 09, 2012 12:08 pm

This isn't Disneyland, but Steady Work, Crown of Success, and Boss Fix would be appropriate products to work with.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: How do I keep my job

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed May 09, 2012 7:26 pm

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Need Help in Securing My Job

Unread postby Precise2 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:13 am

I have put several post on LM forum about me and my husband situation. During the process of finding out he was cheating the affair has ended.

Now during the whole ordeal I was putting my job into jeopardy by calling out quite frequetly. I am a type of person that cant work under stress and he was stressing me out to the max. I even lost 30 lbs in those 2 months of me finding out. Due to all this confusion I might end up losing my job because of this nonsense my husband was putting me through.

I just landed this job in Dec making a decent salary with great benefits. It is a state job and getting another job like this is slim to none. I was already out of work 2 years now I cant afford to lose this job. I am on a 6 month probation with 3 months to go after Sept 1st. I'm consider a state employee.

I have to go to an appeal to see what will happen with me continuing to work there. Its based two of my bosses and the petition to the state to consider continue employment and my collegee. I have to go to this hearing this Tuesday June 26th at 8am so I need help fast.

I need to know what all the supplies I need and how to dress the candles for immediate results.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: edited thread title
Precise2

Re: Need Help in Securing My Job

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:05 pm

You can petition Saint Joseph, he is the Saint for workers. Also, you want to start a Boss Fix honey jar for your boss and get Boss fix products, the spell kit for starter. Cross of Success, Steady Work, I Can, You Can't to get and keep your job going, and to succeed when there is competitors for your position. You might consider calling Lucky Mojo and have them to set the candles listed in runs until you get your order. When you order from Lucky Mojo, everything is included in the spellkits that is needed for the compete spell.

Saint Joseph for employment/job getting (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html)
Crown of Success Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html)
Steady Work Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html)
I Can, You Can't Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html)

Also post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) for your job security and success.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:47 pm.

I Lost My Job

Unread postby Precise2 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 am

I Lost my job today but I do have a right to an appeal. By me not being in the union (which I would have been Sept. 1st) I have to do an appeal in order to get my job back. I have the information on the panel that will review my appeal but I don't know names. I have only a certain period of time to have the appeal back in soI wanted to know what are some rituals I can do to get my job back after this appeal.
Precise2

Re: I Lost My Job

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:03 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your job. I know how you feel and it really sucks. Let's focus on what you can do right now:

1. Get a honey jar going on the appeal board. If you don't know their names, just get a logo of the place you worked and write on the back of the paper "all those who will be hearing my appeal". Use some Five Finger Grass, Balm of Gilead (to soothe), Gravel Root (to get your job back) and a personal concern of yours (like a hair) so they'll get sweet to you. Burn brown and green candles on top of the jar, alternating daily, until you see movement in your case.

2. Put in your prayer request at The Crystal silence league and people worldwide will pray for you for FREE!
http://crystal-silence.org

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Precise2 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Thank you so much for your response. I am going to buy all my supplies Monday. I did talk to a guy in human resource and he is willing to help me with my appeal process.
Precise2

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:04 pm

MaryBee wrote:1. Get a honey jar going on the appeal board. If you don't know their names, just get a logo of the place you worked and write on the back of the paper "all those who will be hearing my appeal". Use some Five Finger Grass, Balm of Gilead (to soothe), Gravel Root (to get your job back) and a personal concern of yours (like a hair) so they'll get sweet to you. Burn brown and green candles on top of the jar, alternating daily, until you see movement in your case.

That sounds like the start of a good mojo bag to wear if and when you appear before the appeal board. I'd add Court Case Root (Little John to Chew). Also, have a piece of the same root in your mouth during your appearance.

2. Put in your prayer request at The Crystal silence league and people worldwide will pray for you for FREE!
http://crystal-silence.org

I gotta say Amen to that :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Need help handling getting trashed on my employee evaluation

Unread postby zombi » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:42 am

I need some advice. I don't want to go into too many specific details because I work in healthcare and am conscious of confidentiality, so, without naming any names or anything like...:

I've been dissatisfied for a while with a vague feeling of being unhappy with my job and I assumed it was just because of my job role, which without giving specifics basically involves me not doing everything I am certified to do because of scope of practice laws. I agreed to this position because it will help me later when I finish all my schooling, so that isn't the issue. Anyway, this week I had to go see my boss and it turns out my co-workers (one name I know for sure, others I don't) have trashed me on my employee evaluation so much that she put me on an "action plan". She was quick to say that they do not have complaints about the patient care I give or anything like that, not about how I do the tasks for my job, but rather about my "attitude". This has never in 5 years of me working in healthcare ever happened to me, and I have never been told to my face that anyone had a problem with me. I was so surprised and hurt.

I purchased yesterday the LM boss/co-workers/manager honey jar kit and some altar lites, figuring that would be a good place to start. I was also considering the need for protective amulets at work. I'm thinking about getting a hair off the co-workers I know for a fact gave a whole laundry list of problems she had with me (but not about my patient care, just about ME) so I can handle her specifically -- I mostly just want her to stop keeping a laundry list of problems she has with me and be honest with me instead. Would "Stop Gossip" be appropriate in this situation? Of course, I'd also like to add that this isn't to say I haven't done anything wrong -- I probably can be faster answering a call light or getting to a ringing phone, which is the type of thing they complained about, and I AM also going to work on my performance as much as I can figure out what they feel I am doing wrong. However, given that most of the time (we all have our bad days) I am truly trying to do a good job at work, I am feeling that I need to do some work for this situation in order to help me succeed and stop this problem in its tracks.

Sorry, I know this got long. But I have got to figure this out. I need to stay there after I graduate for the experience for at least a year or two, so I am not able to look for another job.
zombi

Re: Need help figuring out best way to handle this

Unread postby aura » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:26 am

Hi zombi,

Stop Gossip on the main problem person and perhaps more generally on ''all slanderers in my work environment'' is an excellent idea. They're specifically geared for the type of back-biting you've been getting. Boss fix is also a good choice.

That said, if your overall attitude is dissatisfied, it may be this that they're clueing in on this since (short of being an excellent actress) no matter how hard you try and hide it the body language and expressions of voice and face transmit it, regardless of the quality of your work. Therefore, your intention to do success and growth work for yourself is also right on the money. That you've recongnized your own feeling regarding your work and the specific angles for improvement are the first step. As a result, that you'll be able to take the mundane and magickal steps to move above and beyond the current situation is simply logical.

Good choices for yourself are John the Conqueror, Victory and Crown of Success product lines. All of these have an optimistic, go-getter energy and foster your innate strength of character and drive. A three-way combo of Cast Off Evil, King Solomon Wisdom and Tranquility baths could also be a way to let go of the work day's stresses and stressors upon your return home at night. In the planetary product line, Sun products are excellent to anoint with in the morning before heading for work: they have the energy of ''Walking on Sunshine'' that made the 80s tune so catchy ;)

Blessings and Success in your work (both mundane and magickal).
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Need help figuring out best way to handle this

Unread postby zombi » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:57 am

Thanks very much for your help. You have confirmed my suspicions ;)

As for feeling dissatisfied, I have been wondering if part of that is due to the energy from these back-biters at work -- overall I can honestly tell you I love where I work, I am excited to finish schooling so I can continue to work there, and I have previously been very happy. That's why I wondered if maybe I was getting a feeling off them in addition to other things (like my role, school + job fatigue, etc). I had looked at Crown of Success work when figuring out what I ought to do, so I will likely go that route.

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my post!
zombi

I'm in desperate help for Job Security at work!!

Unread postby Rocky21 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 am

Hi Everyone,

I am very new to this site; Quite happy that I found it in the first place. I have been experiencing job insecurities for the past two years in my corporate job, not to mention bad evaluations as a result of the supervisors I work with. My previous supervisor was a micro-manager and constantly harassed me and made me feel so incompetent, that I lost all my self confidence and work morale leading up to a bad evaluation. Since then I have no confidence in my work and possibly on the verge of being fired very soon

I would love to keep my job as I am on a temporary visa, and being fired means that I become illegal after 10 days of being fired in the US.

I would love to use Boss fix, Crown of success, steady work, Bendover and Stop Gossip inorder to secure my job and start seeing more positive results in my work and on my team.

I really don't know where to start. I've been reading the post on here but I still feel all too confused about how to go about getting this hoodoo done. I literally just found this website and the products today.

Can you guys instruct as to an easy approach to getting this done. What approach has worked for ya'll.

Please guide me. I'm in desperate need.

I read alot about the honey jar but its very confusing, I have no idea how it works.

Your assistance and instructions for first time users would be very appreciated.

Thanks and God Bless.
Rocky21

Re: I'm in desperate help for Job Security at work!!

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:22 am

The spell kits and honey jars come with instructions. A honey jar is to sweeten someone and get them on your side. There are honey jars for love, court cases, employers, and other situations.

I'd recommend the Steady Work spell kit. Your main objective is to be employed, either at this job or another one.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: I'm in desperate help for Job Security at work!!

Unread postby Rocky21 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Thanks so much for the help. I really appreciate it.
Rocky21

Re: Need help handling getting trashed on my employee evaluation

Unread postby zombi » Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:19 pm

Just a note to say thank you again -- I have been working with the honey jar, my performance, and some Crown of Success for me. I think things are looking good. (:
zombi

Unread postby aura » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:21 am

That's great zombi! Keep up the good work :)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LongIslandConjure » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:00 am

I can testify that Peace Water in the work place really does help. I work in a rather boisterous environment and took Peace Water in one of those travel spray bottles, shook it up while praying for peace and harmony at my job. Then I sprayed a tiny bit in each bathroom and a bunch in my office where most everyone comes in and out multiple times a day. I noticed a difference in everyone including me. It's pretty amazing. I also use Van Van oil strategically in my office to turn things around. I deal with a lot of difficult issues throughout my day. Glad that things are looking up!
HRCC Student #1791G
LongIslandConjure

Need Help to Protect My Friend's Job

Unread postby Grrwl4me » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:07 pm

I work at a doctor's office and our company is facing some financial struggles and is looking to downsize. I work in human resources, and I had a meeting with my boss today regarding employees that might be chosen to be laid off. It turns out that my best friend is one of the employees that my boss is considering laying off.

My friend has been working with the company for 5 years. He is a really hard worker and a wonderful team player. He is already struggling financially, and he really needs his job. He really cannot afford to be laid off right now.

I need a spell that I can use immediately to protect my friend's job. My first thought was the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit, but it would take too long for me to receive it. I need something that I can use right now to start protecting him from losing his job, as my boss and I are going to meet again this Monday to make final decisions.

As human resources manager, I do have some say regarding lay offs and I could make suggestions; however, my boss has the final say, and once she has made up her mind, there will be no changing it. I need to protect my friend's job and get my boss's mind off of him as someone to be laid off. I currently have white, pink, and red 4" altar candles and fast luck oil that I could use. I also have some herbs and other oils, but they are mostly herbs and oils used in love spells. I have damiana, catnip, deer's tongue, dill seeds, licorice root, cubeb berries, and cardamom seeds. I also have the following oils: controlling oil, fire of love, love me, follow me boy, come to me, and reconciliation. Perhaps some of these herbs and oils could also be used for my current needs? I appreciate any help that I can get right now, as I need to act fast, and I really want to help my friend to keep his job.
Grrwl4me

Re: Need Help to Protect My Friend's Job

Unread postby Tristan » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:54 am

Hey grrwl4me,

I would start burning candles dressed with Fast Luck oil while praying your intentions. I would also burn Boss Fix and Steady Work vigil candles for your friend. You can have the MISC set the candles on their altars, rather than wait for them to be shipped to you, since time is of the essence. See the page for their candle services.
Tristan

Re: Need Help to Protect My Friend's Job

Unread postby Grrwl4me » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 am

Thank you Tristan! I will do that! :)
Grrwl4me

Unread postby zombi » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:38 am

Since I posted this a while ago I actually got a phone call telling me that I'm amazing and my performance has improved 10000000000000% and everyone was a million times happier with me, so I'd say this was a success.

But.

Looks like my boss is moving on to a better job, and the person who is taking her place is nice enough but I don't know her well. I'm wondering if I ought to be trying to start working now on a good transition or sweetening her towards me? I'm in my current position until May and I need her to do good things for me come that time....
zombi

Unread postby aura » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:21 am

Hi zombi,

I'm so glad things have improved since your first posts in this thread! It's wonderful to get feed-back further down the line - particularly when things turn out for the better over the long haul.

For your new boss, it certainly won't hurt to start some sweetening work. LM's ''Boss Fix Honey Jar'' that you can find here would be a good choice: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Blessings and keep up the good work :)
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zombi » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:44 pm

I've been using that exact kit for a while now for the original situation. I've been burning candles about three or two days per week. Because I made it to work on my workplace as a whole, I want to keep that jar going -- I'm guessing there's not a way to just "add" to it, is there? I guess I am trying to avoid having to keep up with another one, haha! But I will if that's what will work best, I suppose. (:
zombi

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 am

zombi, you can open the jar and add to it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby zombi » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Thanks -- I'll do that.
zombi

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Great thread and we are wishing you all the Best!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:47 pm

I second Miss Tammie's accolades. Boss Fix is definitely a good conjure for work relations and adding Peace Water or Peaceful Home oils keeps the environment at the least amicable. There was a thread that discussed placing a dressed mirror strategically to send back negativity. An appropriate conjure for environments that has constant conflict.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Spells to Save Job, Prevent Being Fired, Change Their Minds

Unread postby a312 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:47 pm

I am being let go in 2 weeks. I want them to realize it was a bad decision and retract from it so that they keep me at my current position. I believe anything is possible. I would appreciate any suggestions/ideas, I realize I don't have much time left. Thanks in advance for your help.
a312

Re: 2 weeks of work left

Unread postby Believe129 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:48 pm

Hello a312,

Get a reading with an AIRR member to see if this is worth your time, energy, and money.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.
Believe129

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:31 pm

I'd suggest using Steady Work either for this job and another that may be out there for you. You can word your position "I have this job or something better." Pray Psalm 123.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Also post a prayer at The Crystal Silence League while working your conjure...Boss Fix comes to mind as well.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Contract is going to end in 2 months

Unread postby SHAKUR1971 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Hello All,

Ok, I need some help please as to what I should do about my job. I am on a contract at this company and I love my job because as some of you all know that I have not worked in a long time and when I was working for my cousin, he did not pay me nothing, so now that I have a job, I want to keep it. It's a temp contract job that is going to end on June 28th. My boss told another girl that is a contractor like me that he would hire us, but they do not have the funds. He is telling a lie because Bank of America has more than enough money and plus we are the only ones that does this job because the other permanent workers are doing another job. I would like to know what do you all suggest that I do at this point because I really need this job and I want a permanent position with this company as well. I am desperate too because if I lose this job, I am going to be homeless.

Thanks
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!
SHAKUR1971

Re: Contract is going to end in 2 months

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:54 am

Hi Shakuri,

Try Crown of Success products for financial, school or career success. In the catalogues section of the Lucky Mojo the oil is listed as, OIL-Hoo-Crow but I would think of using all the products in the crown of success.
Also, try steady work products. I like the oil. Its listed as Oil-Hoo-Stea in the Lucky Mojo online store.

Have a back up plan. Keep your eyes peeled for another job with more certainty. If you're at BOA I'm pretty sure you can find another bank to work at if when your contract expires and BOA doesn't keep you. Plus when you say the boss ..." is telling a lie because BOA has more than enough money..." You don't know that for sure, do you? Check out the stock market, either go online or watch CNBC or pick up the Wall Street Journal. You can get a Wall Street Journal from someone at the bank or you can go to the library and read one for free and you'll see for yourself BOA goes up and down like most bank stocks do. Meaning, they do not have more than enough money or if they do, its a fluctuating circumstance like any big business.
And like most businesses, overhead is a huge expense. People tend to forget how much it costs to run a company and to keep it successful or to just keep it afloat.
The key is not to diss the bank or your boss but to focus on how you can be a better employee. Do more than what's expected of you, bring something to the table. Dress up, it doesn't cost much to wear a nice pair of slacks or a dress that costs very little. I've shopped at the Salvation Army and have been shocked at the nice clothes I've found there at super low prices.
Bring inexpensive candy or treats to your peers or the boss. Bring in some donuts or home baked cookies once in awhile. Make yourself an asset, make them want you. Be the "go to girl", the one who thinks outside the box or helps others with work related issues. Does someone need extra copies of something? Envelopes? Be the one who volunteers to walk across the hall to get the extra supplies someone needs. The more someone brings something to the table other than what they are told to do the more you are looked up to. Be upbeat and no complaining at the office. Smile a lot. For one thing, there are "ears" everywhere and you can bet if you speak badly of the boss or a co-worker it gets right back to them. Also, just ask the boss if he or she would consider keeping you on because you are passionate about your work and you enjoy working there. Let the boss know how much it means to you to work there. He or she may not know how you feel. You have to communicate what you want. Deers tongue is good for this as it aids in communication.
Also dab a little attraction oil on your wrists, behind your ears and where ever you wear nice smelling scents.
If you haven't had your chart done there are many highly qualified astrologers on this site if you feel you need to get an astrological reading for the job issue. http://readersandrootworkers.org

I wish you the best!!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

friend's husband being dismissed from work, hearing in 2 wks

Unread postby katie » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:29 pm

Hi, i am not sure if this is in the right section so please move it if it is so.

its about 5.30 in Uk right now. My close friend who is like a sister to me, phoned me a while ago and her husband has just got a sack from work. She's very upset and crying and i coudn't say much. She doesn't work and they have three kids.

He was on night duty and he accidentally fell asleep as he had forgot to take his medicine for his health condition that night and the manager walked in on him. He has been working there for 9 years and its the first time its ever happened. He regrets it very much and said it wont ever happen again however i am not sure what is going to happen now. He is going to have a hearing in 2 weeks.

I am going to go see her in a bit, i feel she needs me there.

you can not expect miracles with magic i am aware but is there any way i can make the chance of the dismissal happen 'less'

if not, at least i tried for something i guess.

Thank you.
katie

Re: friend's husband being dismissed from work, hearing in 2 wks

Unread postby MoonBreath » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 pm

From what I have read here on the forum, you could suggest "Boss Fix" products as well as "Court Case" products. Maybe even work a sugar or honey jar to sweeten the bosses to have sympathy and give the fellow another chance. Also, say heart felt prayers to God for help, aided by asking St. Joseph ( patron saint of workers AND of those who must provide for a family ) to put in a good word for your friend. I have said a prayer for them as well. Best of luck.
MoonBreath

Unread postby katie » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Thanks for the great tips, Boss fix sounds ideal but It's just a shame she isn't open minded to try out different things however I have let her know the options of what can be done if she wishes to give it a try. but thanks for investing your time & praying , very much appreciated.

I have also done a Saint Joseph prayer and since then she said she feels the boss may come around so things are looking better then this morning.

oh and can I do the honey spell on behalf of her or does she have to do it? x
katie

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:02 am

katie: You can most definitely work a honey jar on her behalf. I love doing this for others. It can be a huge help.

Good luck!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:21 am

You could also have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church light candles in your friend's behalf.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby katie » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:42 pm

thanks . will let you guys know what happened if it goes well
katie

Unread postby IamMe » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:02 am

Make sure you do a cleansing/uncrossing for them as well. He's been working there for 9 years and this is the first time anything like this has happened, so he may have been purposely or inadvertently crossed up or given the evil eye, or maybe it's just a general run of bad luck. Either way, any work done to help them will probably work better if they're uncrossed/cleansed first.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-uncrossing.html
IamMe

Quick spell for keeping my great job

Unread postby lulakalani » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:16 pm

I LOVE my job but have done something wrong apparently, and my boss wants to discuss it with me on MONDAY! I need a quick spell to a) make sure job is safe and b) get him (and the dept head) to see my point of view. I don't have time to order supplies but here is what I already have and/or can get:

1. Attraction kit (this is the 7 day one. I haven't started it yet, because I'm waiting for a waxing moon). Contains lodestones, magnetic sand, attraction oil, sachet powder, white knob candle).
2. a few candles - - white, brown, yellow, orange.
3. General kitchen supplies - salt, honey, vinegar et al
lulakalani

Re: Quick spell for keeping my great job

Unread postby aura » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:36 am

Hi lulakalani,

Even the best employees sometimes don't do things as their boss or the company would prefer: readjustment of best practices and behaviour is a normal part of employment. Although working with Boss Fix can be helpful to generally maintain a good working Relationship with the powers that be as well as help them see your point of view; don't forget to also see their point of view and their job which is to enforce company policy. When both parties can have a receptive and pro-active attitude then communication in more likely to be constructive and any meeting an opportunity for growth rather than an affront.

Right now, you can make a sweet jar (honey, syrup or sugar) on your employers on which you can burn white candles. More instructions on making sweet jars can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

To choose the herbs best suited to your situation for the jar, you can peruse the following list Under the heading ''Success (General, Business, Work)'', ''Power / Strength / Courage / Mastery (General, Personal, Male, Female)'' and ''Controlling'' :http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lulakalani » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:11 am

Thank you, Aura! Do you think it would be a good idea to wear some of the attraction oil when I meet with him? For attracting general luck and good energy (not sexual atraction, lol).
lulakalani

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:18 am

I would order some Boss Fix oil:

http://luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

to wear around him, and dress his doorknobs of his office with, so when he touches it he'll be fixed to be nice to you.

Mary
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:29 pm

lulakalani, post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League. Members of the League will send thoughts and prayers .....
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi lulakalani,

The Attraction oïl isn't really your best choice as a personal scent for dealing with the work situation, Boss Fix is the better choice as mentioned by Mary Bee. That said, you can have MISC set a Boss Fix light for you so that it will be working to help the situation while you're sitting in your interview.

On the other hand, Attraction oïl is a wonderfully rich and multi-layered scent that is just generally great to wear ;)
Forum Moderator

Spell to always stay on the job

Unread postby KookieMari » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:03 pm

What spell can you do to stay on your job and never be fired under any circumstances?
KookieMari

Re: Spell to always stay on the job

Unread postby j82 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:13 pm

KookieMari,

I dont know of a spell to prevent never getting fired under any circumstance. But steady work keeps you working, also a honey jar on the boss helps keep em sweet to you. If needed you could also use controlling or commanding on them to keep a job. I also like to use slippery elm because lets face it people talk smack at work so whenever something goes down I use slippry elm or stop gossip on me to prevent being touched by it. I keep the oil in my work bag thats how much I rely on it!
j82

JOB SUCCESS HELP

Unread postby maylena » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:10 pm

Hi everyone,
I just got a medical transcriptionist job after trying to do so for 6 long years. I work from home which is what I wanted, because I have children. I really would love to be successful in this field and perhaps become an editor in the next two years. My job pays according to how many lines that I produce each day so I cannot be behind.

What can I do to be successful in said field and be as productive as I can be to assure that I receive a decent pay each week. This job is very demanding and stressful because sometimes it is impossible to hear what the doctors are saying.

I would like to advance as fast as I can in this field and be motivated at the same time.

All your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking everyone in advance for their help.
maylena

Re: JOB SUCCESS HELP

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:08 pm

Hi Maylena.

Congratulations on your new job! It sounds like a perfect fit for your needs and lifestyle.

I would suggest that you work with both Steady Work and Crown of Success products to help you thrive in your new role. This is a wonderful combination and will help you do your best work for long term success. You can anoint yourself with the oils or set candles dressed in those oils while you work. If you are regularly using a transcription recorder as well as your computer, you can anoint the four corners lightly with the oils when you sit down to work. Be careful with oils around electronic equipment - just a tiny dab on the corners would help.

You might also want to put your immediate supervisor into a honey jar, to keep him/her sweet towards you. Take a look at that thread for ideas on how to work that angle.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Save Job, Prevent Being Fired, Change Their Minds

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:54 pm

Hello, maylena ,

Here's a couple of great links for you!!

www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/successspells.html

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby wonderwoman77 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:29 pm

Hi all,
My family owns a business and will be going through an internal audit through the industry its in. There are a few things we've done that are not quite up to standards that could directly affect the success of keeping the doors open and do not want to fail the audit, we're unorganized since we've been short staffed for about 1 year. So we need to not draw attention or we could lose the business. It's getting to the point where it's almost back on its feet, and we're about to catch a huge break, things are finally trending in the right direction. We're all exhausted and are working on making everything right, however we just need to pass this and be able to continue to just move up.

My thoughts are to use protection, victory and law stay away all together but am not sure if I should sachet powders and sprinkle in there weekly until the audit OR burn candles Or both

I hope I posted this in the correct area, any suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcome.
wonderwoman77

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:26 am

Hello, wonderwoman77 ,

I would definitely do both

Also, Law Keep Away isn't just for policemen. It's for anybody representing legal matters

Try Law Keep Away spells:

www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

I pray that all works out for you and your business

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby wonderwoman77 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:17 pm

Thank you, I am hoping that my focus of victory on the audit and being able to get everything in order will help as well.

Thank you
wonderwoman77

Im being bullied out of my job

Unread postby Shadow_of_a_ghost » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:13 am

I would really appreciate advice--I don't know what kind of trick to use here.

I am alone in a foreign country (which by the way I love, if it wasn't for the current situation) and at the moment if I lose my job I will be homeless, as I do not yet qualify for unemployment benefits. I *need* to keep my job.

I have worked at my company for 8 months now, and for the first two months I was so happy...then the bullying started. One of my managers has been picking on me from the beginning, setting me up to fail in too many ways to put on here--she has an agenda to get me fired and on the rare occasions where I have reacted by arguing or trying to assert myself either by email or face to face I have been in massive trouble at work. As a result of what she has done, my stats are now poor and I look incompetent. She has turned my team leader against me and half of the team as well, and I am miserable. She lies to our team leader and tells him I'm starting trouble and he believes everything she says. He refuses to listen to me.

In the last week I was called into the office four times and now I also have a formal written warning for lateness. I admit I have been late too often, but he is calling me up on every small mistake now and has several formal reprimands on my record for minor things. He admits they are bullying me and even admits he doesn't like me, but says I bring it on myself. Now, since the written warning, HR are involved and want to do a full background check. It has become a witch-hunt and they are conspiring to get rid of me.

I am desperate, as I will be on the streets if they fire me...

--i want to get my teamleader on my side--i want him to start treating me fairly and stop bullying me.
--I want the b*tch of a manager who turned him and the rest against me GONE.
--I want HR to stop these proceedings against me so that I can keep my job and have a normal life again.

Do I hotfoot her, work a honey jar for him...and another for HR?

I need to do something powerful here.
I would be so grateful for your advice.
Shadow_of_a_ghost

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling