• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:06 am

Spells to Save Job, Prevent Being Fired, Change Their Minds

Spells to Save Job, Prevent Being Fired, Change Their Minds

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 31, 2009 7:21 pm

With the current state of things, it would be nice to do some work (for myself) to hold on to a job (in my case a career). I have ordered several items (from LM) for this purpose but while I am waiting, I am hoping that Cat could provide advice on what to do to hold on to a job especially now. I have several herbs available now and have read rituals for getting a job. The contracts for the new year has not been mailed. Thank you in advance for any advice.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Ritual to keep a job

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:13 am

Hi there,

Well I am not cat, but I will tell you that my favorite place to start with job-getting work is to fix up a honey jar with a person's supervisors all placed inside. If you can put the honey jar in the work place (under the disguise of a potted plant for instance) then that's even better, but a honey jar worked consistently on supervisors is great and you can include herbs, roots, and curios for Success, Money Drawing, and Job-keeping.

good luck,
Bro
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:14 am

Oh! Learn more about honey jars here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:49 am

I am familiar with this procedure...I think I will start the honey jar first and add oils and herbs to it, I can get a picture of all supervisors involved. thanks...but there are too many nosey people at work so I will work the honey jar from home... Thanks Bri.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

let her keep her job?

Unread postby heretostay » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:13 pm

My sister is on the verge of losing her job as her company is moving and she REALLY needs it...i was thinking of getting a brown seven day candle and anointing it with steady work oil and powder and burning incense at the same time, this is all i've got...anyone have any more suggestions or ideas?? please?...
heretostay

Re: let her keep her job?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:21 pm

I would get a yellow or green candle and annoit it with those things. I hope that you have these products already because I know lucky mojo is pretty busy during this season so you might not get your products until after xmas. In addition, I would pray to St Joseph the worker who is great for employment issues. If you really really need help, then ask for St Jude's help just make sure you publish how much you thank him in like a newspaper or something spreading his name.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heretostay » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:36 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would get a yellow or green candle and annoit it with those things. I hope that you have these products already because I know lucky mojo is pretty busy during this season so you might not get your products until after xmas. In addition, I would pray to St Joseph the worker who is great for employment issues. If you really really need help, then ask for St Jude's help just make sure you publish how much you thank him in like a newspaper or something spreading his name.

Why yellow or green? I thought brown was stability? if i'm wrong please correct me because i was about to go and buy a brown candle tommorow lol....anyway, yea is my idea good enough though? I can't think of anything else...

And no i do not have these products sadly =(...i never thought i would have to do job stability work... :cry:
heretostay

Unread postby Vododoyl » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:36 pm

St. Joseph is an excellent saint for work. I have used him, plus you may tell her to carry the St. Joseph Prayer Card and say the prayer in the morning too.
Vododoyl

Unread postby heretostay » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Vododoyl wrote:St. Joseph is an excellent saint for work. I have used him, plus you may tell her to carry the St. Joseph Prayer Card and say the prayer in the morning too.

Would it be okay to light a vigin candle of st. joseph and do other work too?
heretostay

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Yellow and Green are usually associated with money, fortune, and gold.

You can work with Saints along with other conjure. The key to successful conjure is having pressure and influence on a situation from different levels, which is why you will always hear people recommend you back up your work by having a vigil candle going or doing similar methods of supporting your work.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:55 pm

Well, if you want to use brown then go ahead. Brown is good for stability. However, Yellow is great for success, and green is another color too for job requests. However since you do not have any of these products, I would recommend that you get a yellow candle and pray to St. Joseph. You can give him water, and then thank him with your requests with white lillies or just white flowers.

For now, i would recommend cleansing your sister to remove any potential bad luck from her. You can do this with an egg by putting it on her picture over night or over a number of days such as 7. Then you are going to throw the egg at a tree as hard as you can with out looking back OR you can break the egg out in a clear bowl of water and see if anything unusual such as blood comes out. If so then you need to repeat until it comes out normal

Im going to PM you with some other options. Please make sure you look in your inbox for my PM.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Yes of course, you can use St. Joseph to back up your work. I have used him in conjunction with other work I am doing. He has definitely been a big help to me.

heretostay wrote:
Vododoyl wrote:St. Joseph is an excellent saint for work. I have used him, plus you may tell her to carry the St. Joseph Prayer Card and say the prayer in the morning too.

Would it be okay to light a vigin candle of st. joseph and do other work too?
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heretostay » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:26 am

Would adding van van oil be recommended?
heretostay

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:37 am

I just messaged you about van van and some other products you can use that you asked me about.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Seren » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:58 am

This post is very handy for I was going to ask a similar question. The work I want to do is for someone else, a colleague/boss who faces loosing their job due to restructuring of the organisation. I am planning to carve her name in the candle and have read various pieces of advice about how many times I should write her name, but is there a number specifically related to the goal of employment/money/success? I was thinking of carving the success sigma into the candle too? I was thinking of giving the person a combination of steady work, crown of success oil & fiery wall of protection to wear each day, are these compatible in others eyes too? As the outcome of her job is decided by other individuals I was thinking of adding a further oil - either compelling, essence of bend over or commanding oil. However, I understand compelling is to make people come true on a promise and essence of bend over is more of a humiliating oil. What are people's thoughts about adding any/all of those oils to the blend? Thanking you muchly.
Seren

Need Help to Save My Son's Job

Unread postby yerbalouisa » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:41 am

Since he was promoted about 2yrs ago, one of his co-workers- someone he supervises - told my son "I want your job & I'm going to get it!" We laughed off his threat because the guy makes many mistakes, cuts corners, attempts to bully people & is disliked by almost everyone. In retrospect, that was obviously a serious error in judgement. He has been busy backstabbing & trying to sabatouge my son, promoting himself as the better person for the job & sucking up to their mutual boss who has fallen for his schemes. Since I am work the same place in another department, I can see this with my own eyes plus people are constantly reporting their observations to me. My son is very competent, detail oriented & does everything "by the book" as management claims they want it done. He hoped that the quality of his work would speak for itself & didn't really involve himself in any self-defense activities. Obviously another mistake. He is perceived as very fair & is universally well-liked by the people he supervises & (almost) everyone else. The whole workplace is buzzing about the injustice of this situation but, as I said, this snake has ingratiated himself with upper management & now seems to be in a position to take my son down. We have used the amonia spell someone mentioned in another thread & goofer powder but time is running out . Need some fast strong magic! Grateful for all advice!
yerbalouisa

Re: Need Help to Save My Son's Job

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:52 am

I would invest in a reading and perhaps in having a professional do the work for you, as you've worked on the situation yourself with limited success already. Time to hand it over to the professionals when things get to crisis point, in my opinion.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:46 am

I agree with Devi...but you may want to consider (in the meantime, 'cause time is too value to waste) Read about how alum is used as a 1st step in this situation and please follow Devi to get a power step underway... http://www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html. You may also want to do some binding work (search the forum)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby j82 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:53 am

Being this person is backstabbing and gossiping, using stop gossip products on the situation would help. burning a figure candle dressed with the oil, slipery elm in the mouth (name it after the person doing the slander) id bind it up.. putting some slippery elm in a mojo with some power roots like high john..etc to over come this.
j82

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:33 am

yerbalouisa wrote:Since he was promoted about 2yrs ago, one of his co-workers- someone he supervises - told my son "I want your job & I'm going to get it!" We laughed off his threat because the guy makes many mistakes, cuts corners, attempts to bully people & is disliked by almost everyone. In retrospect, that was obviously a serious error in judgement. He has been busy backstabbing & trying to sabatouge my son, promoting himself as the better person for the job & sucking up to their mutual boss who has fallen for his schemes. Since I am work the same place in another department, I can see this with my own eyes plus people are constantly reporting their observations to me. My son is very competent, detail oriented & does everything "by the book" as management claims they want it done. He hoped that the quality of his work would speak for itself & didn't really involve himself in any self-defense activities. Obviously another mistake. He is perceived as very fair & is universally well-liked by the people he supervises & (almost) everyone else. The whole workplace is buzzing about the injustice of this situation but, as I said, this snake has ingratiated himself with upper management & now seems to be in a position to take my son down. We have used the amonia spell someone mentioned in another thread & goofer powder but time is running out . Need some fast strong magic! Grateful for all advice!

I have had excellent success in professional situations like this by using a break up bottle spell, but instead of breaking up 2 lovers you want to break up the nasty co-worker and upper management. Read about the break up formula and spells and then adapt for your situation making sure to add hot pepper and poppy seeds for heated miscommunication: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
As others mentioned Stop Gossip products would be excellent additions: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
as would Fiery Wall of Protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
and Crown of Success: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
(both of the later two for your son).

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:42 am

Yes, I've seen vinegar jars used to sour the relationship between the management and a troublemaker as well.
Same idea there as the break-up bottle for that cause. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:19 pm

Breaking up alliances that may become obstacles for you is a great idea. Toss in some Inflammatory Confusion products to have them at each other's throats.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Layoff prevention

Unread postby Ruth » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 am

Hello,

My company will most likely be doing another round of layoffs in the next few months. Any ideas to keep that from happening to me would be greatly appreciated.

Ruth.
Ruth

Re: Layoff prevention

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:12 am

Steady Work, Boss Fix, Wealthy Way.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ruth » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 am

I have Steady Work supplies, but the instructions that come with them are specifically for getting a job. I guess I'll just change the wording and adapt them for keeping my current job.
Ruth

Unread postby chy clayton s » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:46 am

I fix a red candle (so they'll love my husband, son, or anyone else) with a five spot of steady work oil on top of the candle; the pillar of the candle with a few drops of attraction oil; and the petition paper withfiery wall of protection oil.

For the petition paper - I use the lasted pay stub.

I also sprinkle basil around the base of the candle.

I do this with a 4' candle every new pay stub during troubled times.
chy clayton s

Unread postby rjwcim » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:48 pm

I would definitely use boss fix/steady work. Also if you can employ sachet powders, dust door knobs, papers that you turn into your boss etc. Working honey jars on those that make the lay off decisions is also good. And I would look into herbs that would employ those purposes like Gravel root, five finger grass etc. But the steady work spell kit should help in this situation just make your petition paper reflect your need to not get laid off. If you use psalms, I would use the 23rd Psalm.

Good luck
Ra'Shay
rjwcim

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Steady Work can be used to keep your current job...instead of looking, you are petitioning to maintain, steadfast...get the picture?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:58 pm

I'd work with Steady Work, Crown of Success, and Protection to ensure that you continue your employment, demonstrate skill that they cannot do without, and so that you are protected from the lay offs.

Take a green candle and dress it with Steady Work and Crown of Success. Place your petition underneath, then surround this in a ring of purple candles dressed with Protection oil. And pray that your job be protected, that you be successful in keeping your job and source of income.

Keep the work going with a Boss Fix honey jar to keep your boss sweet to you and favoring keeping you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 01, 2010 1:06 am

Make sure you do some uncrossing work as well to remove any negativity and crossed conditions. I would simply do an egg cleansing or 13 herb bath to remove any negative conditions that would affecting your to keep your job.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ruth » Sun May 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Wow, thanks everyone for the great advice! :D

I am using the Steady Work spell kit along with the Boss Fix honey jar. I added some Money Stay With Me to the Steady Work oil, sachet powders and incense. (Cause I want my income to stay with me...lol) I think adding Crown of Success is a great idea....I have lots of that.

Love the suggestions for using the sachet powder at work and the 13 herb bath. I'll make sure and add that as well. I also had a rootworker set a candle for me as an additional help with this. I feel extremely confident that this will work out just fine.

I guess I'm eating my words when I said a few weeks ago that "less is more" and I usually only use one product per spell. I am definitely finding a need to combine products this time! ;)

Ruth
Ruth

Am about to lose my job

Unread postby Africanqueen » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 pm

hi everyone :(
Am about to be kickied out over some stupid rascist neighbours i am private home help i work for this lady i clean, cook , go shoopping all the stuff handicaped person can not do and she loves me dearly but she is afraid her neighbours don,t like me cuz am black so i think she is gonna let me go. she has yelled at two of them and up till date don't talk to them because of that but it is really getting on her so i over heard her interviewing someome over the phone i have been using steady work oil on the floors pleez i need help i want that job :idea:
Africanqueen

Re: Am about to lose my job

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:51 pm

Have you had a reading on the situation? The results will guide you in terms of what to do. Boss Fix is good to get a boss to favor you. Read about it here where HailDiscordia (one of our forum members) posts a spell boss-fix-t81.html. Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:00 pm

May want to do some Stop Gossip binding work on the neighbors, too.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Africanqueen » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:08 pm

THanks Guys i will sure start on these right you were very helpful
Africanqueen

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:46 pm

I would do a protection spell, and you can work with st. Martha to dominate your enemies. However, if you want to go the nice route you could make a sweet jar for the lady that you are working for and the neighbors.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

I don't want to get fired!

Unread postby meatbox666 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 pm

I don't want to get fired! What spritual supplies do I need?
meatbox666

Re: I don't want to get fired!

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:59 pm

You can use a combination of Boss Fix and Steady Work and put all of those who are co-workers and supervisors in a honey jar, and, if money is the issue at your workplace, dress the work place itself to draw more money so more employees can work there. We sell a Steady Work honey jar mini-kit that is very effective. Add an extra dozen candles and a bottle of Boss Fix oil to your order, blend the oils, and work with this honey jar as long as it takes. Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: I don't want to get fired!

Unread postby meatbox666 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Thank you, bless you.! The lady of the forum has spoken!
meatbox666

in the absence of my SW Mojo......worried

Unread postby snowwhite » Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:07 am

my re-instatement is causing a lot of storm/troubles among the directors,i havent got my orders yet,so i cant do the SteadyWork spell,my orders shd be arriving maybe first week of december(8weeks ?)
confused and worried.
snowwhite

Re: in the absence of my SW Mojo......worried

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:25 am

You haven't really asked a question here, but I am assuming that you want to learn about some things you can do to calm the troubled waters at work until your mojo hand arrives, yes? Well, if you are really anxious about the situation I would recommend you get a reading with one of the fine workers at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org)
I would also recommend a boss fix or peaceful work place type honey jar where you put everyone who could be a potential problem for you into a honey jar along with a petition that everyone get a long and work with and not against one another.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snowwhite » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Thanks Miss Bri,
i noticed that you are one of the AIRR rootworkers.i just want to find out from you ,how much should this cost.(ie reading and boss fix)
if it is confidential or cant be discussed here,pls i request you send me a private mail,if you dont mind.
snowwhite

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:21 pm

Visit the website snowwhite, found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you are talking about the boss fix candle, look here http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
This is an itemized list of Boss Fix products and their cost.

If you are talking about having the spell done for you by a worker, again look at the AIRR website.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snowwhite » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:50 pm

jw
i have already placed my orders..but i need help now.
once someone sent me a private email recommending a rootworker but not AIRR .
i want a recommendation iro AIRR rootworker
snowwhite

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:33 am

Every rootworker on AIRR charges a different fee for their services and in most if not all cases you will need to get a reading before they are willing to take you on as a client (its our way of assessing your case and determining whether or not we can actually help you). I would point you to the testimonials section on this forum as several AIRR workers have been mentioned there. Then, go to www.readersandrootworkers.org and look at the different profile pages of the workers you are interested in. My rates are clearly listed on my page which you can find here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... e=Miss_Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Boss lied, I followed instructions, now being fired

Unread postby geegee8976 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:21 pm

I followed the instructions of my boss. She lied and claims no knowledge. She is now trying to have me removed (fired) because, I have been told, if it comes out she knew and instructed me to do things this way it will mean she and her boss will be in trouble.

Several people have advised me this should have been squashed with the documentation that I have, but my boss is using all her resources to get me out.

I do not have any resources. I have been out on suspension for 6 months. I have went thru my entire emergency fund. I have been so distraught from this that I have been diagnosed with PTSD. No money, depressed, and no where to turn. Please can anyone help me?

Have a blessed day
Glenda
geegee8976

Re: Boss lied, I followed instructions, now being fired

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi Glenda

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Since things have been going on for so long, and they have escalated to the point that they have, I would recommend that you get a reading with a professional rootworker on the situation so that you can get right to the work that is going to be the right one.

Since you are having a financial crisis now due to your situation, I would recommend that you either call into next week's Hoodoo radio show so that you can get a free reading and rootwork consultation with Miss Cat and Dr. Kioni. Alternatively, you could contact Miss Michaele at AIRR, since she is in charge of the pro bono fund, and she could see if you qualify for their services.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Boss lied, I followed instructions, now being fired

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Here is the direct link for the pro bono fund
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Arbitration tomorrow-please assist if it is in your heart

Unread postby geegee8976 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Approximately a year ago I was accused of wrong doing. I was put on admin leave and then told I was going to be terminated. I am a union member and we have fougyt the good fight. Tomorrow my advocate4 mees with management and the arbitrator. I knew I had followed instructions from trainers and superiors. I only had in 7 years and management thought I would just cry and quit. If I felt I had that is what i would have. Later I was told I "knew too much" and was going to be forced out so that they would not be outed and their friend could have my job.

I have been without a paycheck since July 30, 2010. Numerous visits to dr and meds. I asked that the arbitrator and management give me my back pay and my back annual and sick leave. Becuase now management wants to make a deal so I can come back to work, but do not want to give me what is owed.

Tomorrow morning at 9:00am in NC my advocate and a member for management and the arbitrator.I want my back pay and my back leave at the very least. And someone to man or woman up and do the right thing and admit I was trained to do everything they accused me of.

Please two is better than one, four is better than two ....

Please set lights for me. This situation made me very ill with PTSD.

Be Blessed
geegee8976

Re: Arbitration tomorrow-please assist if it is in your heart

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi geegee8976. I know it is a difficult time right now, but I had to edit your post because you named the individuals, including you, involved in the Arbitration by full legal name tomorrow at 9:00AM EST.
Although the post is borderline off topic, I did not delete it for a few reasons. I believe it can be helpful to others in a situation similar to yours, and I'd rather tell you what can help you and others.
Seeking proper medical treatment and legal advice is the most important thing to do.
Court Case Work takes time, arbitration or not.
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
The AIRR Pro Bono Fund is very helpful with these types of issues.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund
Through the MISC and AIRR this is a very kind service that is done for people. Please see the link.
This is also a very helpful link about what Lucky Mojo do, The services Lucky Mojo provides, and what can be done for you or others:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html
This link includes recommendations for The MISC, The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, Miss Cat, AIRR and more.
I'm just trying to give some helpful information. This is not a thread to open up for setting lights.
Pray to God and Trust in God.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Pending Senate bill that could affect my livelyhood

Unread postby Glaciers » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 am

Hello everyone,

Not sure if i am posting in the right place.

The issue is that there is a pending senate bill that could affect my lively-hood as a healthcare practitioner and others like me. It seems that every time I turn around this other organization that wants a monopoly in the field is sponsoring another bill to eliminate the rest of us from practicing. It is a constant battle. 31 states have already passed similar laws, 8 of those states have amended the laws. We are currently working with other states such as Texas which has successfully fought it & then helped Michigan, California, & Virginia fight it.

Aside from the obvious foot work of a letter writing campaign to all the involved parties and actually visiting and lobbying our representatives in person which we are planning, I wanted to ask the board for advice on what I can do with conjure to kill this bill. I have ALL the names of the sponsors and cosponsors including the cities and counties they are in. As i am reading this letter this morning and of course getting angry again, I thought of a freezer spell for all these people and their bill. I open to suggestions. I have lots of LM products in stock and I just placed another huge order on Monday including Essence of bend over which i do not have in stock.

Thank you all in advance.

Blessings
Glaciers

Re: Pending Senate bill that could affect my livelyhood

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:20 am

There are two ways you could work this.

One is to sweeten the legislators to your way of thinking, that is, get them to vote against the other side and vote for your side.
One other way is to sour or scatter your opponents, divide them and screw them up so their bill can't get passed.

You may have to work both in order to affect major change, since you're dealing with Big Systems here (the state, government, etc.). You could start a honey jar on the legislators who will be voting on this bill and put some Compelling, Commanding and/or Justice-type herbs and oils in the jar, burning orange or purple candles on it dressed with Commanding or Road Opener oils.

You could start a vinegar or souring or confusing jar on your opponents, putting in ingredients to confuse them and scatter them, so they aren't a united front. Shake up the jar and curse them out, telling them to leave your livelihood alone. Make sure you cleanse yourself and your space regularly.

Also, if you live anywhere near the state Legislature you could get sachet powders appropriate to your case and lay them down on the grounds around the buildings, praying that the lawmakers who walk over them will favor your case. Mix the powders with local dirt so it blends in. When you do letter writing campaigns about these issues, dust the papers with sachet powders and pray that the lawmaker will be compelled to vote as you want them to.

So you may have to hit this on a variety of fronts if you want success.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:29 am

A Victory candle or a blue or purple candle dressed with Victory oil might also be appropriate.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:29 pm

I like all these ideas -- and it's a lot for one person to do. You might want to call in one or more of the good folks at AIRR -- maybe one to hold the "carrot" (honey jar and Victory work) and another to wield the "stick" (vinegar jar and freezer spell).

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Glaciers » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Hi Folks,
Thanks for these great suggestions. I will get started on some of this work and pray for victory - that is an excellent point.
Glaciers

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:03 am

A third way is to cast a protection spell on yourself aimed at protecting YOU from the effects of such a legislation.
It can be done with regular "Protection Products", but I would mix it with a little bit of "Law Stay Away Products".
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Glaciers » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 am

Dr. Johannes, I love your angle of looking at this - it all helps. Thank you.
Glaciers

Unread postby QematetSau » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:57 pm

I have to second Dr. Johannes...and LM Law Stay Away products are ***very effective***. I use it on my car, and, since my car attracts their attention all the time, they go behind me and stuff but quickly go away.
QematetSau

How to get the Truth to Come Out

Unread postby AngelicD » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Good evening,

My employment situation is very difficult to explain, but ultimately there was a case of abuse, neglect and passing off of a terminal client from his mother and my agency. The agency turned their head and decided to not acknowledge the abuse or neglect of the client and I have now been suspended without pay for speaking out on the incompentencies of the supervisor and agency itself. What can I do to get the mother of the client, my supervisor and the agency to admit to negligence, abuse and wrong doing? I am not trying to be revengeful, just trying to uncover the truth.

Many thanks,

D
AngelicD

Re: How to get the Truth to Come Out

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:38 pm

You can do some Compelling work on your agency, to compel them to speak the truth and acknowledge what they did. Get a business card or a picture of the logo of your company and set a purple candle on it dressed in Compelling oil, and pray that they will be compelled to be truthful and stop blaming you.

You may also consider Court Casework, either a honey jar or the whole kit, if you will be using legal means to advocate for this patient AND for getting your job back.

For saints, I would petition Just Judge (Justo Juez) as you have been wrongfully accused.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling