Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Separate From Abusive or Violent Lover or Spouse

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Please help me break up a couple ASAP!

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue May 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Is it really your job to protect his girlfriend? Maybe she knows how he is, but doesn't care. A lot of women like "bad boys"; even prison inmates get women to marry them. My advice is to Cut and Clear him to remove any emotional ties to him and move on.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Mag
Need husband out of house

Unread post by Mag » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:46 am

I'm desperate!!! Please help me!! I need my husband out of the house.

I am 55, he is 65. Common law married for 5yrs. He is retired, I quit my job, and bought a house in the country, in a different city. I got really ill, but doing better. I filed for my Social Security Disability about 3 1/2 yrs a go, still waiting.

My husband turned out to be a very mean and ugly man after 4 1/2 years. It was just a matter of time. I kept praying that I would get my disability to no avail. He acted and carried himself as if he were better than anyone. He was always putting my family down, saying mean and hurtful things to me about them. He has been so so so mean and ugly. So many time I hoped something would happen to him and wondered why it didn't, because of the way he has been. I know that's wrong and I would tell God I was sorry and to please forgive me.

In March things got worse. His sister called and told me that he had raped her for 6 years when she was little and that he and their other brother would have oral sex with each other and the other boys in the hood. They moved around a lot. She said that they had molested my husband's older son and that they had shared the youngest son that is now 16. I got very very sick over this. I realized that it was true about him and his youngest son.

All the signs have always been there ever since I met him. We have been fighting a lot because I won't believe him. The police did talk to the boy, and he said that his dad was a good man. They closed the case. I had been to see a lady for help in card reading, burning candles, but nothing worked. They are back to wanting to see each other again. My husband and his 16 yr old are lovers now. Last night he said he was goin to bring his son over here for a few days. We got into a big big fight. I know that the boy has been bugging him to bring him over here 3 hrs away, the boy wants the ranch & his dads money, that he thinks he has, but doesn't.
To make this long sick story short, I want to make my husband leave here, to sign over his half of the house & half of his income, so I can pay the bills. By law he doesn't have to do either, we have only been together 5 years.

I have done a lemon jar to shake, with herbs, nails, pins, needles, pepper flaks, ground red pepper, whole pepper, control oil, compelling oil,mint, basil, a pic of him our names back 2 back in a whole lemon & Lots, lots, lots of lemon. I also fixed some 2 spray, threw a lot where he walks. Praying, praying, begging God for help.
I have a red candle I will light tomorrow, plus I will be doing a black candle with motor oil, black, & red pepper, for 3 days.
Two questions? Am I doing too much, am desperate!!! Plus does it matter if I walk over where I have thrown stuff for him. Please tell me what's right or wrong so I can help myself until my order gets here.
I have smoked my house and myself, baths too, with herbs that I have, lots of Indian sage.
He is very mean & am afraid of him.
Thank u so much!!!!
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Need husband out of house

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:54 am

Check with an attorney if you haven't already, but since you are not legally married, you may not have any legal rights. My advice is to keep working on the disability and other sources of income so you can get out of there. I don't care if he has money and property; he belongs in jail.

Do not use motor oil to dress candles. It is not safe.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:12 am

Yes I have seen a lawyer, the deed has my name on it too, but I can't get any of his money, useless he gives it 2 me. Tats why am wanting 2 do a spell on him.
He has couched his son all his life not 2 tel, now the son is use 2 wat is going on. 4 2 months I hav tried 2 do stuff 2 get him 2 talk, in hope tat they would put him in jail, but their bond is way 2 strong 2 break.

Thanks!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:22 am

Then I would suggest using Court Case and filing a claim to your share of the property. You might be able to get a cash settlement. Compelling and/or Essence of Bendover might also be helpful.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:32 am

Thank u so much. Do u think I can make him sign over his half & some kind of support,
thur a spell I mean!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:07 pm

What you can or cannot do depends on many factors, including your magical skill, his resistance, legal issues, and ultimately God's will. Get a reading, but I still think you should go for a cash settlement and get away from him ASAP. It's unlikely that you will get a judge to make him pay you support when you are not legally married and have no children with him. (Not legal advice, just my opinion based on my multiple marriages and divorces.) When you do spiritual work, consider the most likely outcome. For example, it is easier to do love work on someone that you know than on someone you never met. It is easier to get a job than to win the lottery.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:57 pm

He doesn't hav money, he only gets his monthly checks, his family think he has money, but he doesn't.
He has credit, is wat has, but he has money coming in, I don't.
We would need 2 sell the house, which I hav talked 2 him about already.
We will need 2 talk about again & do it, but right now he is very very mad at. He will not even talk 2 me.
Thanks so much!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mag
Make some1, hate another

Unread post by Mag » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:52 am

I need a strong strong spell 2 make someone (victim) hate the other person (very sick person) or at really really hate to b around him.
Victim loves the sick person & the sick person controls the victim. The only way tat the victim wil talk & tell about all the uglyness is if he hate the other, I feel.
I need the victim 2 open up & tell the truth. ASAP please. I will order wat I need, but til I get it, wat can I do with herbs, etc here from stores.

Thank u!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:11 am

Please keep all posts on the same topic together, mag. I assume you want your stepson to hate his father and realize that your common-law husband's sexual relationship with him is wrong. You can use Breakup on them if you want them to fight and argue, and Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom on the boy to get him to see what is really going on.

I will repeat my advice concerning your situation. Get out of this relationship and out of the house. Get a cash settlement for your part of the house. Again, I am not an attorney, but it is unlikely that you will get any other money since you are not legally married and have no children with him. Do Cut and Clear work to break any emotional bonds to this man, and do some money work to get the funds to get out. The longer you stay, the more you will entangled emotionally and financially.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:50 am

MM is right. You aren't legally married, and some states don't even recognize common law marriages any more. You need to talk to a lawyer, and most of them will give you a free consultation. Your safety should be your first concern, so get out as quickly and swiftly as possible. Do what you need to do to make that happen first, because it seems as if just that factor alone is causing you the most anguish. All of it is disturbing, yes, but I sense you need to get out of the situation first and foremost.

I worked with abused children in the past, and know that sometimes the abuse is so severe, that the victim will keep going back to the abuser truly believing it is all done out of love. Trust and believe that in my days as an investigator for child protective services, I had seen that many times. It blew my mind every time, but more than once I saw children run back to an abuser willingly and with persistence.

Seek help from any and all local agencies that can extend it. You might be waiting on assistance from one agency, but that doesn't mean you can seek help from another until the SSI comes through.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:10 pm

having a hard time posting
Thank u so much!
Mag.

Mag

Unread post by Mag » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:03 pm

This is the 3 rd. time I hav tried 2 reply, I hope this time it works.
Sorry bout tat, I thought tat because it was 4 different spells tat it would b different subject.
Yes it is 4 his son, I will try wat u said on him, but right now I am still on the dad.
As 4 the cash settlement, as I said before, he does not hav tat kind of money, plus even if he did he wouldn't make it tat easy on me.
Texas does recogonize common law marriages & I did c a lawer back in March when I first found out.
It will tak 2500.00 2 start. Plus I might b able 2 get some kind of help from him because of my health, but tat will cost more, don't hav tat kind of money.
I am getting the house ready 4 market, I sold mine house & used tat money, plus money my father left me when he died, everything in here is mine, but in the mean time, i will still b working on him 2 leave,
as 4 the son, I had burned candle after candle in hope tat he would talk, but he didn't.
In fact they r planning a trip together, 4 next week, the son keeps calling ready 2 go!

Thanks so much MM.
Thanks 2 u too Mimi, sad 2 hear wat u c, sad 4 all thoses kids!!!
Thank u so much!
Mag.

islandgrl242

Spells to Separate Completely From Abusive Ex

Unread post by islandgrl242 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:58 pm

A the risk of sounding repetitive to other posts heres my dilemma in a nutshell.

My ex was abusive and as a result I moved outf the home we shared and went home to my mothers. During the time I was there I started to somewhat move on and ended up meeting a wonderful kind loving man who treats me well respects me, understands my past scars and is basically a great guy.

I make no excuses here, I was still afraid of my ex though and to pacify him, at times I'd agree to see him or entertain his calls. When I didnt he would get irrational and violent. Entertaining the calls or meetings kept him calm for a time and basically allowed me to continue my fantasy of moving on. I say fantasy because anyone with sense would know eventually I'd have to cut off all ties.

I've tried to have a civil conversation with him explaining why I felt we bring out the worst in each other and why it would be best we part ways. He always end up in tears and my soft nature caves because I truly never wanted to hurt him despite how abusive he's been the thought of hurting another person is not appealing to me.

However it is time to end this farce, if I try to talk to him it either ends in tears or violence.

What should I do? A freezer spell? A vinegar spell , hot foot?

I'm not certain and I want this done properly and ended once and for all. I wish him no harm just want him to let me go and leave me alone.

Please tell me what would be best and what I need to order to make it happen!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Advise on work to be done

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:44 pm

islandgrl242 --

Cut and Clear him and block all communication with him, including phone calls, text, email, and personal contact.

If he is violent, call the police and get a restraining order.

Unless you have children or property together, there is no reason for you to ever see or talk to him again.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 pm

I second Mama Micki.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

islandgrl242

Unread post by islandgrl242 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:00 am

For right now there's joint accounts and the home we shared to sort out I guess but my main thing is I want him to just move on. We've both hurt each other and we simply bring out the worst possible behaviors. It's better for us both to part ways he just refuses to accept it. My blame is in being so soft in reference to hurting him or anyone that I guess I caved in. He's threatened to kill himself when last I insisted that he stay away from me and leave me alone and he disappeared for 2 days after making me and his family belive that he had done it.

nagasiva
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Separate Completely From Abusive Ex

Unread post by nagasiva » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Via private email, i responded to a question about 'whether magick could be used to aid someone in an abusive relationship'. As usual, i sought to be as complete, practical, and generic as possible, and i would like to contribute the greater portion of my original answer here because it relates in part to indigenous ethnomagicology by resource and contains a number of ideas which are condition-specific, born in folk magic contexts.

There were claims within the original query that magick could not be an 'answer' for the problem, and the implication seemed to be that it was worthless for anyone to attempt to assist. I replied:

- Magic (spellcrafting) is absolutely proper for anything you want help with.

Helping ordinary situations in life is a commonplace in several varieties of folk magic. Sometimes these varieties will come readymade with their own ethics about how to go about it, but i'm not here to tell you about these. The important aspect, based on my exploration of several versions is that you will wish to break *down* the events, situations, or dynamics into components which may be assisted through a magical boost.

Helping someone who is in an abusive relationship will be aided by orientation as to what development will be necessary, from seeking shelter and escaping the influence of the abuser to mediation and getting counseling for those involved. Divination or a more thorough investigation of the exact details of the circumstances will be important to gearing the spellwork.

Since i am not here doing a reading or evaluation of that situation for you, i'll point out some means by which spellcasting can assist ordinary options:

* Crucible of Courage salts added to one's bath to stand up to the perpetrator and see it through to resolution

* Peaceful Home candles burnt on the photo and petition set targetting the abuser and their domicile

* Clarity oil or incense to assist all those involved in seeing the situation for what it is

* Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection oil or incense or candles to assist helpers in their work of keeping the victim safe

* Binding (e.g. Mirror) Box spell to contain the control the abuser

* Protection amulet construction, such as a mojo bag, charm, or talismanic container to establish a firm foundation of security for the target of abuse

* Clarity or Wisdom or Court Case powders applied to the paperwork which is filled out to obtain protection from authorities

* An "invisibility", more properly an obscuration, spell to conceal the whereabouts of the victim against being located by the abuser when seeking shelter

* Hot Foot Powder set to drive away the abuser from the household of the crime

* A killing spell meant to bring the swift death to the abuser, burying their effigy in a graveyard using spirits allied to the spellcaster to bring them down, utilizing Goofer Dust, and other heinous, corrosive, harmful supplies, such as DUME, Damnation, or Destruction

All of this is intended to be implemented ALONGSIDE ORDINARY ACTIONS, such as seeking a restraining order, moving, asking for protection from friends and family, hiring legal counsel, securing help from agencies who assist battered and abused people, etc. In other words, my advice is to obtain the coordinated and rational results sought, using both mundane and magical means.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

conjure princess
Don't know what to do with emotionally abusive ex

Unread post by conjure princess » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:55 am

Hello everyone!

First I want to apologize because my story is somewhat long so I will keep it as short as possible and secondly I would like to say thank you in advance to everyone on this forum and to Lucky Mojo for the amazing products that have helped me numerous times.

I'm not sure what to do, I have been in and out of an emotionally abusive relationship for the past 2 years, I have gotten numerous readings from 3 workers from AIRR and have successfully done a lot of work on this man and although my spellwork has always worked, it seemed to just be a bandaid and temporary. Everything from honey jars to moving figural candles to Love Me to Reconciliation have worked, but I have not done anything on him in about 9 months.

He is younger than me and of a different religion, I don't have a problem with this but him family does. Throughout our "relationship" (not that he would ever call it that) there have been great loving times but there has been lying, cheating, betrayl ect. I have NEVER done one thing to wrong him. Most things I've said have been manipulated and twisted so I look insane, he "forgets" promises he's made, unreliable, ignores me, purposly hurts me, puts me down, makes me out to be the bad guy...venemous with his words...but a saint to everyone else in his life. And to his family he makes me look crazy and he looks like an angel. For some reason I am lucky enough to get the dark side of this man. Yes, he has been wronged and hurt in past relationships but I don't feel that is any warrant to destroy a person. I quit my job because I was so stressed out, lost weight, started having bad anxiety, and let myself go. I can say he has partially ruined my life, or more so ruined who I was, took away the good and happiness in me. Recently it came to light that he not only had a brief affair with a married woman but also dated someone for a month during out first year together.

So now I don't know what to do. It seems no matter what he does he manages to convince me that it is MY fault. I am the reason he does what he does, MY actions warrant him to hurt me. All I have done is love this man unconditionally, been there 24/7, got him jobs, bought him eloborate gifts, been a COMPLETE fool. I do NOT blame myself for the abuse but I blame myself for allowing it to happen and neither setting boudaries nor leaving. It is like an addiction. Seriously he is like drugs.

My first question is can this be a repercussion of any of the spellwork I have done to him, I don't mean karma or any of that, I mean am I bound to him or tied to him emotionally and that is why I cannot let go? Part of me wants to do a reversal just so he can feel how it feels. But maybe I should do a cut and clear? I want to know if the cut and clear works both ways or is just one sided? Should I do clarity and healing/reconciliation so we can fix things? Road opener to open the road between us? I just don't know. I want him in my life but I do not want to be "involved" with him, but I don't want him dead to me, I'd like to be able to be civil or friends. I don't want to hex him or hurt him but I would like for him to get what is coming to him. Please help!

I'm sorry for the long post and I hope I posted this in the right place.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Don't know what to do with emotionally abusive ex

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:23 am

conjure princess --

Don't torment yourself over what he does or does not have coming. Cut and Clear, and then do work to find a man who deserves you. That you would even contemplate trying to "fix" this boggles my mind. I'd spit on the shadow of any man who would treat their woman this way.

Don't worry about him. Cut and Clear. Once you have that space, then you can decide, with much more clarity, how to proceed.
Two-Headed Doctor

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:41 am

Thank you so very much for the reply. I had a feeling that cut and clear would be the best for me. I have always prided myself as being a strong woman that doesn't take anything from anyone. But I guess it happens to the best of us. The mind is a crazy thing and can play tricks on us. So many times I believed and blamed myself, and I also think maybe I should do some healing work on myself.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:46 pm

Yes, Cut and Clear him ASAP. Life is too short to waste on someone like this. In your next relationship, whenever it is, let him give you gifts.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 pm

Good advice from all ... Also post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League for her health and well being as you manuver this situation. (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html)

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:37 pm

Thank you again for the replies! I am absolutely going to do the Cut and Clear, I think that will really do me well. I have a feeling that some of the love work I did on him (binding) effected me as well and that is also a factor in why I am having such trouble letting. You have been very helpful. Having prayers said is such a great suggestion and I believe it will help me, I could use all of the help I can get right now to stay strong. I can't wait to feel happy again.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:32 pm

conjure princess,

I have another suggestion...when you get your bearings. Consider a series of herbal baths that include prayer or petitions to remove negative and draw positive changes to your life.

Start with 13 herb spiritual bath (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) to remove jinxes and crossed conditions...you can do this for 3 to 13 days. Follow with 9 herb spiritual bath (http://herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html) to open the way to wisdom, strength and person mastery...you should definitely follow the 9 day ritual...and 7 day spiritual bath (http://herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html) to draw luck in love, money... I hope this helps.

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:48 pm

Thank you for the great suggestion, I have never tried a bath before with the exception of Hyssop. I am willing and open to trying anything that will help my situation. I will be putting in an order this week and now I have some more stuff to add to it! Once again thank you for all of the help, I feel completely lost and hopeless and it is great to have a helping hand when needed.

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:20 am

I have another quick question, will the Cut and Clear "cut" through the past spellwork I have done on him and like cancel it out per se?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:26 am

conjure princess wrote:I have a feeling that some of the love work I did on him (binding) effected me as well
Well, you may have this backwards. I once got into a discussion of love work with my colleagues, and one of us said, "If you're seriously considering love spells, you're already caught."

Abusive men often start out charming and considerate, and once the abuse starts, they'll turn on the charm again whenever necessary to reel you back in. DON'T blame yourself for being suckered. This is one of many reasons I routinely recommend King Solomon Wisdom and/or Clarity to clients who need or want love work.
I could use all of the help I can get right now to stay strong. I can't wait to feel happy again.
Do some Blessing and Healing baths too -- you can mix the two product lines together if you like.

Before I forget,
I have another quick question, will the Cut and Clear "cut" through the past spellwork I have done on him and like cancel it out per se?
It will enable you to fall out of love with him, rendering questions of "is he still under my spell" totally irrelevant and uninteresting. Well-behaved people clean up their messes -- but there wouldn't be any mess if he had acted right, would there?

If I were in your place, the only reason I would attempt to undo my own love work now is if he is too selfish to leave you alone, and too dangerous to ignore, once you have moved on.
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:56 am

Hello again everyone, just wanted to post a little update. The oddest thing happened. I made the final decision to follow everyone's advice and do a cut and clear for good. On LITERALLY the day I was going to start, my ex randomly showed up at my house out of nowhere with a huge sincere apology, taking full responsibilty for everything. He took 100% ownership to everything he ever did wrong to me. It's so weird it is like he sensed what I was about to do. Maybe it was because we had not spoken in nearly 2 months and it took that time apart for him to see it. I don't know. I just thought the whole thing was pretty ironic.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:54 pm

conjure princess wrote:Hello again everyone, just wanted to post a little update. The oddest thing happened. I made the final decision to follow everyone's advice and do a cut and clear for good. On LITERALLY the day I was going to start, my ex randomly showed up at my house out of nowhere with a huge sincere apology, taking full responsibilty for everything. He took 100% ownership to everything he ever did wrong to me.

DON'T abandon your plans. You've suffered years of abuse from this man, and I'd bet a big box of chocolates that this isn't his first apology, is it?
It's so weird it is like he sensed what I was about to do.
That is entirely possible.
Maybe it was because we had not spoken in nearly 2 months and it took that time apart for him to see it. I don't know. I just thought the whole thing was pretty ironic.
i·ro·ny1 [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-]
noun, plural i·ro·nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

I really hope you will get a reading done on this man before you consider taking him back. As you yourself said:
  • although my spellwork has always worked, it seemed to just be a bandaid and temporary.
  • Most things I've said have been manipulated and twisted so I look insane, he "forgets" promises he's made, unreliable, ignores me, purposly hurts me, puts me down, makes me out to be the bad guy...venemous with his words...but a saint to everyone else in his life.
  • I quit my job because I was so stressed out, lost weight, started having bad anxiety
  • It seems no matter what he does he manages to convince me that it is MY fault.
  • Seriously he is like drugs.
To me this looks like a classically abusive personality -- one that has no particular gift for repentance.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:10 pm

I agree with Miss Michaele - don't go back to this man. The sweet will be short lived, then the sour will slam back on you with all it's fury. Some folks get a perverse thrill of sapping people's strength. Maybe after 2 months, he needed his fix of control over you? Perhaps he could sense the cord binding you together about to break? The very cord he uses to suck you dry emotionally.

Do the Cut and Clear. Break all contact with this person. Do protection ... he WILL try to reconnect, but you have to keep clear in your mind the day to day hell he puts you through when you're together.

I've had personal experience with this type of person. You may need outside support to break free, like family or friends if you are too weak right now. RUN, don't walk, to get away from this man! I've said a prayer for you. Be strong and see the reality for what it is.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:22 pm

Cut and Clear as mentioned above. I did not even read through this entire post; however, someone who is verbally abusive WILL turn physical.
Get OUT now.
Know that you are strong, know that you are better than this, know that you will find someone worthy of you, know that you have much to give, know that you deserve more, know that GOD has someone for you that is right for you, know that your heart should always be whole, know that your spirit should be filled with peace, hope, love and joy--- and unless you are receiving peace, hope love and joy-- the person you are with is not WORTHY of you.

God Bless you and take care,

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:44 pm

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful replies. I am not taking him back, some things I just can't forgive. He left me to suffer, he knew what he was doing and knew I was suffering, yet he did it, and let me fall apart. It ruined my life. Whether or not his apology was sincere doesn't matter anymore, because I don't think he could ever change. He didn't show up here necessarily looking to reconcile, it was more to apologize for what he's done and I guess try to "make things right", but it will never "be right". He knows their is no way he can take back all of the hurt he's caused me, and nothing can change it. I didn't have much to say, tried not to show any emotions. It is certainly hard because I LOVE him with every fiber of my being, but I just can't do it anymore. I do think he somewhat sensed the cord about to snap. I will go on with my cut and clear, and not answer when he calls because I am sure he will return again. As much as it hurts I know now that my life is better off without him and God has someone special for me, I just wish he'd appear already lol. Thank you for your thoughts and well wishes, I just don't want to hurt anymore.

amynguyen84
Newly Registered

need help to stop love

Unread post by amynguyen84 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:56 am

hi..
what spell do i need to use in this case?
i live with my boyfriend now...i love him so much....but he is not a good guy..he treat me bad...i want to leave him....but i love him so much,everytime i break up with him...i'm always end up to come back with him....
i just want to stop love him..so i can back to my life
i do not want to hurt him or anything...i just want to stop love him...

thanks you very much and please help me...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Separate From Abusive or Violent Lover or Spouse

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:21 pm

amynguyen84 --

Cut and Clear cuts emotional ties. It does not hurt the other person. I would recommend some actions in the physical world too, such as getting out and getting involved in activities you enjoy. Meet new people. Get some new clothes and a new hairstyle. Don't sit at home feeling sorry for yourself.

ingodshands

Need Help With Returning a Lover. I am lost and need advice.

Unread post by ingodshands » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:02 pm

I want to start by saying I appreciate all of the wonderful people here that take time to help us who are hurting. Any advice you can give me would really help.

I apologize for my errors etc. I am all over the place right now and I am just trying to touch on special things the best I can to explain some of the things. I want my ex back so bad! The last time he responded to my text was on Sept 13th.

I started communicating with this person on my birthday last year. He was a friend of the family and he wished me Happy Birthday on Facebook. We started talking and eventually got together.

At the beginning I told him we could just be friends, and he kept saying, I am here whenever you want to do something, all you have to do is call. I did not call him, he called me. I started really getting close to him and now my heart is broken.

All he really wanted was me to move in with him and have a life with him and I feel I missed up everything.

We were so happy and he told me he loved me. He was like a kid the fair, he was the happiest he has even been in his life and he wanted to marry me and create a life with me. He is 17 years older than I am, but we got along great. When he was good … he was really good. When he was sick before…. I took care of him the entire time.

Then all of a sudden he started telling me who I could be friends with on Facebook, what I could post, how it made me look etc. So … I tried to watch everything I did, and post so that I was not doing anything wrong that would upset him.

He was so nice and then all of a sudden he would start jumping me for saying the wrong things. He says I am crazy and I need help.

He would cook for me and if I did not arrive at the exact time he would lock me out of his house. He would be okay some of the time and really sweet. He would sometimes just jump me for no reason and I walked on egg shells.

I never seemed to do anything right. He told me I could come over anytime and that his house was my house. He told me to come over anytime no matter what time. He confused me so much. He locked me out of the house and was just awful to me.

This is how it ended….

I called him at work one night and he was on duty. I was never supposed to call him at work. I received a text message asking me was I not going to answer. So I called him while he was at work. It went to his voicemail. He has always called me during times he was working. I was confused. You would think at work he would have had his ringer off. Instead he called and cussed me out, telling me I should have never called him, that I broke our agreement and he can never trust me again.

I know what I am saying is probably not making any sense to anyone right now.

He thought about things while he was off after disappearing for a few days, after telling everyone where he was going except me. He had me worried sick and he told me I was disrespectful for texting him over and over. He said if I did not stop, he would block me.

I went to see him and I took blame for everything, as I just wanted him back in my life. He told me I never put him first, that everything else had to come before him, and I did not stay with him as much as he wanted. I would have stayed more, but I had to work and also try and take care of my mother and sister.

I have been begging him to please not leave me and to not stop communicating with me. He will now not even answer my text messages. All I did was ask him how he was doing and he just ignored me.

I have not eaten in 8 days now. I am so sick. I have been drinking some tea and Dr. Pepper. I feel like I am going crazy or insane. I blame myself for everything and he told me everything is my fault it is over.

I have been taking sleeping pills to knock myself out as to not think about things. When I am awake I ride by his house to see if his automobile is there. I am so hurt and sad inside. I just want him back.

I feel like I did everything wrong. I just want him to be where he can’t function without me in his life. He has hurt me beyond words.

He said he loved me at first and now just wants me to leave him alone. How can a person just stop loving someone? I love someone no matter what and would never just stop loving them, no matter what, so I am just hurt so badly.

I need advice and help as to what direction I need to take, such as a Reconciliation spell, Returm To Me spell, etc.

I can’t use any spells that require his hair as he is bald. There are so many spells I do not know which one to do or am sure I will do it correctly. I do not want to make things worse.

Can someone please help me/give me some advice? I am deeply depressed and heartbroken.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Need Help With Returning a Lover. I am lost and need advice.

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:59 pm

Good Evening, Ingodshands,

This man is emotionally abusive to you. And it also sounds to me like he could become physically abusive.

People like him look for mates with low self-esteem. Being that he is 17 years older than you, he has had a lot of experience in reading and finding such people. Unfortunately, he found you.

What they do is make the mate feel like a million dollars, in the beginning, and then gradually bring down their self image. They try to make the mate feel as if they are mentally incompetent (as well as being incompetent in everything else they do....including breathing).

It's a pattern that they exhibit and he is very experienced.

My advice to you is to RUN!

You're younger, you've got a lot more going for you than does he, and you deserve better. It is my opinion that you did NOTHING wrong (except try to perpetually please him).

My guess is that you want him back the way that it used to be in the beginning. It might happen for about a week or two. But, trust me, it'll get worse and worse. You are so very lucky to be away from this man

My suggestion to you is to do 4 things:

Take a black walnut bath http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

Then, perform a Cut and Clear Spell on yourself http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Next, always anoint yourself with both Crucible of Courage oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html and Clarity oil http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html (so that you continue to think clearly see the this man for what he really is).

Last, but not least, I also highly suggest that you call a center for abused women and get some support. This man has emotionally abused you to the point that you're blaming all the horrible things that he did to you on yourself.

I hate to see you go through this. It's almost like these type of people know how to brainwash others.

I truly wish you all the luck in the world. And I pray that you get this man out of your life and out of your heart (which you can do with the spells that I have suggested).

Then, start working on an attraction spell to bring someone into your life who treats you like a queen (and this is what you deserve).

My prayers are with you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:00 pm

ingodshands,

Listen to Miss Aida. She is telling you the truth.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:16 pm

ingodshands,

I want to ditto the advice above by Miss Aida. GRAND with a cap "G"!

And, Lord, it is not only men who are abusive. Sometimes women make false allegations, falsify police reports, and here in the South because they think they are "cute" (cute stops at 25) and know some deputies at a gym they attend once a week -- well, that is the "get out of jail free card". Meanwhile, these same verbally and physically abusive women run the race of the bar from vodka to wine. If the police are called, it is ALWAYS the man's fault.

I have spent many a post speaking about Lucky Mojo Cut and Clear supplies and spells, and have a few posts in this thread; I have also seen the other side of the coin -- tonight. I do believe in law enforcement. Call police and file reports, y'all. Tell the truth and document everything.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

This is my general post for anyone needing products and advice.

My own getting down to business -- is just that -- for the rest.

That's all y'all for now. As always Be Blessed!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

ingodshands

Unread post by ingodshands » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Miss Aida & Cat,

Thank you both so much for your response. I appreciate your time.

Miss Aida,
Thank you for your prayers and advice. I am like in this place where I can't seem to let go. :-(

I am going to try and do the things you listed.

----------

He did exactly as you have stated: "What they do is make the mate feel like a million dollars, in the beginning, and then gradually bring down their self image. They try to make the mate feel as if they are mentally incompetent (as well as being incompetent in everything else they do....including breathing)."

-----------

I am actually in my late 30's, and I still allowed a gentlemen to have this much control over me to the point I have a hard time letting go. I would think since I am in my late 30's I would be more aware of things. I just want to be with him so badly. He was good friends with my family, and I thought he would always be with me as he promised he would be. I feel so lost without him. I am a huge hermit, and he was someone who was like me and we got along well at first. I do not drink and have never smoked a day in my life. I am boring to some, but I never bother anyone. Sometimes he was so nice to me but sometimes he would just be so upset at me. I tried to do everything I could to please him.

I really do blame myself and feel it was/is all my fault. He said no person in their right mind would give me a second chance as he gave me over a year and I will never change. I tried to do anything and everything he wanted. Everything you said is correct as he treated me great at the start, etc. I would never want to hurt anyone the way I have been hurt. I begged him to please give me another chance and he told me not to lower myself. I am just broken. I am the one wanting him back.

He has told me to get the "F" away from him many times and he is then good to me again. I am the one that is missing him like crazy, and I can't let go for some reason. He acted like he really cared about me and then all the sudden decided he no longer wanted me. I just want to fix it so the pain will go away. I just want him to hold me and love me again. :-(

All I ever wanted was to be loved. That is all. We had so many things in common even with the age difference.

I just keep crying and want him back so badly even though all has happened.
It is like I am in this place where I just want him back. This is like a nightmare I can't wake up from.

I am sorry to be repetitive. There are some things I can't mention publicly on this forum.

Thanks to everyone for taking time to help me. I am going to take your advice and speak with some service that helps abused women. I am going to try and find someone as I feel like no matter how bad he has been to me I still love him and want him back. :-(

(Also, I am not sure what information it shows about me or where I am from, but if possible...please make sure it does not show my location on here. I would never want him to know I was taking about this publicly as I live in a very small town.)

Bless you all for listening to me and trying to help me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:09 am

Good Afternoon, InGodshands,
I'm so very happy that you will take our advice.
You will feel like a new person after you seek the help of professionals in this arena and use the products that I have HIGHLY suggested.
You know, I was thinking about you last night and this morning (and I did say prayers on your behalf). And it occurred to me that your Forum name is: "In God's Hands". My feeling is that God made this man chase you away. You are protected. Your are indeed in HIS hands.
Also, the general public cannot see anything about you except your post, your forum name, and the number of posts that you have made. The gender and location is something that only you can edit to make public. Therefore, the general public cannot see this. So, no worries there.
Take care of yourself, dear one.
You have a lot of people here who care about your well-being.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:15 am

InGodshands, on top of the amazingly insightful advice and direction that Miss Aida has offered, you might also sign up for the Crystal Silence League. Through this website you can tap into a web of people all over the world who will pray for your health, wellbeing, and courage to help you move on and find true happiness.
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834

katie80lo

Cursing My Abusive Ex

Unread post by katie80lo » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:31 pm

My ex is out of control. He is a liar. As a last resort he needs to be cursed.

He tried to take my baby girls from me. I have m.s., but I'm a good mom.

He kicked me out my home and now uses me for sex when he cant get any.

He mentally abuses my kids, cusses them, and drinks and drives. He also cussed my elder dad out.

I have no more money for lawyers to tell me unless the dad is beating the kids or molesting them he is ok.

Help I'm running out of time. I need tips on cursing without backfire.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, grammar, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Cursing My Abusive Ex

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:36 pm

First of all, stop having sex with him. If he forces himself on you, call the police. Who owns the house? If your name is on it, he can't kick you out. Unless he has custody of the children, take them out of there

I think you need Court Case, not cursing products. .

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:13 pm

I agree with Mama Micki. Even better, work Separation Spiritual Products for him to stop seeing you, without fights, problems, or left-over hard feelings.

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:21 am

house wasnt in my name but paid for it with disabilty money from multiple scleriosis. we been together 17 yrs.

his mum hates me. she did work on me. my twins need a dad this isnt the same man i feel in love with. he was on good path. i had him on lexipro from dr now hes off it and drinking dipping trying to take my twins from me.

how can i get him to tell me the truth about who packed my stuff and why he really kicked me out? i thought the young gal he was sleepin with wuz pregnat but no.

if i have decided he needs cursing he is blank. im not going to have sex no more. it was me feeling maybe he have me back and love me as he did before hell broke loose.

i didnt do anything to deserve this. women who break up happy homes we will only have hard road.

how can i fix him or goofer him?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:55 am

Your children do not need a dad like this. Get some Healing products for yourself and concentrate on getting child support from him with Pay Me. Think carefully before cursing him; it may affect his income.

Don't take this personally; this is a comment directed to anyone reading this. If you are going to stay with someone long term and have children, get married, or at least get something in writing.

katie80lo

cursing exhusband and his mother

Unread post by katie80lo » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:31 pm

this is very justifyed in need of products fast i have many ive ordered from lucky mojo exhusband listen to his momy and kicked me and kids out i have a disease and my family took us in he dont wont to be a dad but dont want 2 pay i want his rights not money he jeeps kids n a room when its his time is abusive jerk needs a dose of what he has handed out please tell me what to use are order nxt and how do i contact a reader now not 2 weeks thanks

katie80lo

Re: Ex is a liar

Unread post by katie80lo » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:48 pm

he need to be cursed kids dont need to be abused his rights need to be taken money means nothing id prefer to have kids safe any protection bags for kids ill order thanks and how to curse exhusband help him lose in court and get his mom out of my kids life i need nothing from them nor do my kids they see what fathers are like and ask questions that kills me inside why their dad dont do things where was he i have a fill n dad my brother and that works

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:06 am

Hi katie80lo,

Please post all of the material pertaining to your ex in the same thread and avoid double-posting the same thing in multiple threads. Cleaning it all up so that moderators and forum members can have the whole story and hence give you the best advice is time-consuming for the forum mods.

thanks for understanding.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:35 pm

How will you be able to get child support, spousal support etc if you end up cursing him?

if you need an instant AIRR worker/reader use www.hoodoopsychics.com or http://readersandrootworkers.org, find out whats really going on and go on from there

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:01 am

at this point dont care about money im lookin for his rights he has been cruel to my kids abusive to me im away from it now and they say mom why we got to go c dad he need a curse bad thanks for the stie im check it out now any protection advice for my kids mojo bags prayes r aprieciated ,

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:12 pm

Hello, katie80lo,
For protection, look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Also protection spell are here: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

katie80lo

Unread post by katie80lo » Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:59 pm

is it anything to do to make fiery wall oil a little less stinky i put it on my kids and they say mom no it stinks also the exhusband is still full force him and his abuse cant get help where im at in a bind my kids dont wont to go i get sad to make them go its tuff seeing 10 yr old little girl want her mommy and dad drinks dont play with her put in a room and is told to go to sleep after she plays exbox so his girlfiends can have time wow what a parent but my luck judge wont listen i pray they talk to my kids

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:42 am

katie80lo,

First, i want to thank the moderators who bundled all of your duplicated posts into one thread. I have merged the thread into the "Spells to Separate From Abusive or Violent Lover or Spuse."

Second, i find it interesting that so many people have replied to you but have not replied with the information you have repeatedly asked for. You have asked for cursing spells, and they have suggested court case and child support spells and protection and even peaceful separation spells. It is obvious that not many here are ready to go into curses with an unknown person whose story is incompletely understood. This is GOOD. We are a people slow to anger, but when we understand the need, we do have several magical means to administer justice to liars and abusers.

So, that being said, here are some the curses you have asked for; just read the pages. The spells given can be adapted to suit your situation:

Crossing Spiritual Supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Destruction Spiritual Supplies:
http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html

Goofer Dust:
http://luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

In answer to your most recent query: Any magical oil can be diluted with unscented oil (cooking oil, for instance) to lessen thearoma. Fiery Wall of Protection is pretty high in scent, as it should be, given its uses. Try regular Protection (a different formuma, good for children) if you want protection without that "fiery" fragrance.

To avoid what you cal "spells backfiring," ask God that no harm be done unless it is His will. Please your case and then throw your curse. Many people find that using the qords of the traditional Psalms of cursing helps guide their intention. This page, courtesy of HoodooPsychics.com, may assist:

7 “Deadly” Bible Psalms to Quell Your Enemies by Hoodoo Psychic Catherine Yronwode
http://www.8884hoodoo.com/7-deadly-bibl ... r-enemies/

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Madame Jupitero

Unread post by Madame Jupitero » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

This is "Miss Mercury" under a new account-- alas, I forgot my password, and the email account connected with "Miss Mercury" was hacked sometime back, and I was never able to restore access. But I am still here, still reading, still loving everything you do here!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their wonderful advice back when I was in a not very happy place. Thank you especially to the huge number of people from the Crystal Silence League who prayed.

My life is so very different now, I hardly know where to start. Everything helped, you are all the bomb, and life is bright.

Kisses and hugs to you all. Keep up the great work. You really are the best!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:48 am

Hello, Madame Mercury ,

Welcome back!

And thrilled that things are better for you now!!!!

(Miss cat merged your two accounts into one.)
HRCC Graduate #1631

Faith_life

Unread post by Faith_life » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:57 pm

My dad and mom have been married for 30 years about two years ago he has become physically violent and has threatened to kill us on several occasions. I am pregnant and really do not want to do any work until I have my baby but I want him gone out the house. The house is on both of my parents name but I wanted to know if my mom can perform work in the house without it affecting my unborn? Which products should we use? And I want it done in a way that he wouldn't harass us anymore just leave and never come back.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:07 pm

Hello, Faith_life,

OMG! That is terrible!!! I am so very sorry.

I know some rootworkers who won't perform negative spells if someone is pregnant in their house. And I know others that will.

Just make sure that you stay clear of the work.

I think that the safest spell for your mom to perform would be the hotfoot spell: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

And please please PLEASE use some protection products. Here is a page that Miss cat wrote all on protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you and your baby and your Mother safety and health

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:33 pm

How to get rid of an abusive man once and for all?
Here's what I've done so far.

Called the police three times in a row to get him away/he came back three times that night and started hitting.
So I just want to get rid he wont budge, nothing works Ive tried everything and nothing works nothing I need something stronger.
What should I do?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”