Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Stop Gossip Rumors Deception From Family/Friends

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How To Stop Being Taken Advantage Of By a Friend

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Before I read aura's response, I thought, "just say no"... so I read on...actually there is nothing wrong with your friend, and at this point, she is who she is....actually, I would not consider her 'a friend' at all. humblebee7, you deserve A FRIEND not a person who is taking your kindness for weakness. Follow aura's advice...great advice and stick to your guns.

On a personal note, I have there before, and glad I let them go...but I have a helping type of attitude as you do. Chin up...and "just say no" ...and follow the advice given.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Venu
HRCC Student
Re: To Stop Gossip Rumors Deception from Family or Friends

Unread post by Venu » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I did do a reading and, of course, there were issues on both sides. :) So considering that, the latter two do make much more sense! Much appreciated!
Venu Carney #1787GA

Spicybrainsgirl
Forum Member

Help with Evil, Twisted, Sadistic Auntie!

Unread post by Spicybrainsgirl » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:23 pm

Hello Everybody!

My name is spicy brains girl, and I have been using your forum for over two years. It has been invaluable to me with help with spells etc. I really appreciate you all, and the help that you give freely and generously to all.

My question today has to do with my auntie. I live in her home. I am basically her caretaker. She was my mother's sister. My mother has passed away in 2013. Mice mother and her sister had a very bad relationship. My auntie was mean to my mother, called her an alcoholic, will never lend money, lots of bad stuff. My mother would say she was sadistic and had mental problems, I never believe my mother but now I'm seeing it in action.

When my mother passed away my auntie was very lonely. I thought it would benefit her for me to move in, and take care of her. She has sarcoma, and was very sick for a while. Anyway upon moving in, I saw that she really is sadistic, and she really does have it out for me for no reason that I can see. She says things that are just to hurt me, lies about things just to hurt me, tell stories to her friends about me that aren't true, she's really twisted and it's all for nothing. I have done nothing except the generous and give my time and care to this woman. Could you all do me a favor and let me know ways I could protect myself from her abuses. Her negative energy is so strong, that I feel it when I walk into a room with her. I have done honey jars a sweeten her to me, and I have considered some domination spells to, but I really feel like I shouldn't be messing with another person's free will. I have done a protection bath, and I have washed my clothes protection water too. Perhaps there are some good prayers that I could say right after seeing her, or Morning rituals I could do to keep the negative energy perhaps there are some good prayers that I could say right after seeing her, over forcing her? Morning rituals I could do to keep the negative energy off me?

Thank you all so so much for your time & insight. Oh by the way the honey jars are successful for about a week and the protection baths are also the same.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Stop Gossip Rumors Deception From Family/Friends

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:26 pm

Hello, Spicybrainsgirl ,

Welcome to the forum!

First, let me say that, when many (not all) people are dying, they resent their caretakers. I know this as a nurse, and as a caretaker of both my deceased husband and deceased Mother.

I have had the most SEVERE gossip imaginable. One would think that gratitude is in line, but, in many cases it's resentment. They resent us for being healthy. Many wish that it was us dying and not them. Many are met with the worse cases of retaliation.

PLEASE use protection spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And, peaceful home products: http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Please stay strong. You are an angel for doing this. But, if it takes on toll on your mental or physical health, you might want to try getting her into hospice.

Wishing you the very best

Spicybrainsgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by Spicybrainsgirl » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:02 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you for the lovely response. Boy does that make me feel better. I am absolutely sure you're right. The resentment I mean. Plus with her history of being nasty and sadistic it's just all come out to play, now. I will buy some of those products this very day and check back with my progress. It's a battle, that's for sure....and it's shouldn't be one!

Thanks again and blessings.

YemayaOshun
Forum Member

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:38 am

Sorry if I'm posting in wrong area but looking around seems as I could have put in multiple threads. I have a situation at work. I work at a school and within my class I work with other people. Two of the girls I work with we all three use to be really close, ever since I came back from vacation (last week of May) seems like they like to keep together themselves. When they speak they have secrets and never include me in anything. I'm positive they talk about me, I feel it in my gut. I wanted to know what kits or and spell I can do to separate them without causing them to not really go at it but just enough to stop gossiping And pull away from each other as full blown hate can't take place as we work in same class together.

Also I notice that the head teacher also has been suspect towards me too, starting around the same time. she talks personally with the other two I mentioned but hardly talks to me unless she has to. Which wasj the case before my vacation. So I guess i also want to stop all personal talk unless it's work with the 3 of them.

If anyone can direct me to right spell, preferably one that doesn't require candles that would be aapreciated. Thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi YemayaOshun,

You can work a Stop Gossip spell kit on all of them, it has everything you need plus complete instructions.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html

There is a candle involved. If you would rather not involve candle work at all, then you can use the bath crystals and dissolve them in a spray bottle and spray your workplace, including theirs. Similarly, use the sachet powders but make sure it is discreetly deployed so as to not be noticeable. You can also anoint yourself with Stop Gossip oil as you dress for work. You can find all of these products on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

YemayaOshun
Forum Member

Unread post by YemayaOshun » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Thank you miss Athena,

Would I need a kit each of the 3 females or just one? And will this also make them not be so close?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:39 pm

Hi YemayaOshun,

No, you could do one spell kit for the three of them since they are part of the same group.

It will not affect their relationship to each other. For that, you would want to put them in a vinegar jar if you want to sour the relations among them. You can search the forum using the little search bar at the top right hand corner of the page and find the thread on vinegar jars. It will help you construct that if you wish.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Hi,
what spell and LM products can I use to learn who started a gossip ?
thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:20 pm

Hey cecila,

Check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

And this page: stop-gossip-oil-questions-and-answers-t21518.html

And scroll up through this thread, you'll find lots of ideas :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Thank you Sisterjean,
but I don't know the person who started the gossip. That's what I want: to reveal the gossiper. Any suggestion for a spell and LM products? The pages which you gave it to me are to stop a gossip and this will be my next step. Firstly I want to know the name.
thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:41 pm

Hi cecila,

Here is the thread for exposing criminals, which includes spell advice that you could tailor to expose the source of the gossip. It could help you put a name to your subsequent Stop Gossip spell.

spells-to-identify-or-catch-an-unknown- ... t=identity

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:38 pm

thank you for help Miss Athena

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:46 am

hi,
If I'll boil in salty water the names of suspects should I clean myself after? thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:04 pm

Hello cecila,

I apologize for shooting from the hip and answering you without reading your question more carefully.

Miss Athena linked you some very good information, and I don't think you'd need to cleanse yourself after boiling the suspects' names in salty water. Should you decide to jinx or cross the person to punish them for being a gossip, that's when you'll want to reach for the hyssop.

Good luck to you.

cecila
Forum Member

Unread post by cecila » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Thank you sisterjean.

Beginner01
Forum Member

Unread post by Beginner01 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:40 pm

I would like to do some work to get a specific extended family member to leave my family alone. The person is currently going through a seperation and they're trying to drive my entire family through the mud by revealing everyone's secrets. Would stop gossip be enough to get this family member to stop spreading all of our business?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:25 pm

Hello Beginner01,

Stop Gossip products would be a good choice here, and here is a page with lots of ideas:

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

You may also want to perform a traditional beef tongue spell, or hire a rootworker to do it for you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

http://readersandrootworkers.org

You should also scroll up through this thread and see what other people have posted.

Good luck to you.

vata girl
Forum Member

Unread post by vata girl » Tue May 01, 2018 10:14 am

Back in 2010, Conjureman Ali suggested the following on this thread:

'To bring out the truth, work with either a double action candle or a Reversing Candle and carve their names and "return all lies to them," or "expose them as the liars they are." Anoint with Reversing oil and Clarity Oil.'

I am planning to do this but I was just wondering -- since he didn't specify -- if it would be traditional to carve both the target's name and the command in mirror writing?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 01, 2018 1:43 pm

Hello vata girl,

Yes, I think that would be a good idea. Nicely spotted!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”