Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Stop Gossip Rumors Deception From Family/Friends

mysiclady

Spells to Stop Gossip Rumors Deception From Family/Friends

Unread post by mysiclady » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:36 am

Does Anyone have any suggestions on which products from luckymojo that I can use in order to get respect from defilabled unconsiderate ungrateful family members that live within my household,at this time I can not put them out because of certain reasons,I need some extreme suggestions if anyone has any at this time,I need them to be more respectable of the rules of the home and realize,that it is not only a one way street,everyone should be respected as far as certain individual aspects,Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Lol ;)

Literarylioness

Re: Respect and Obedience spell

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:19 pm

mysiclady wrote:Does Anyone have any suggestions on which products from luckymojo that I can use in order to get respect from defilabled unconsiderate ungrateful family members that live within my household,at this time I can not put them out because of certain reasons,I need some extreme suggestions if anyone has any at this time,I need them to be more respectable of the rules of the home and realize,that it is not only a one way street,everyone should be respected as far as certain individual aspects,Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Lol ;)

The Essence of Bendover Spell kit would be the perfect thing for you. You can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
You can put a list of family member names on it. You also might want to look into peaceful home products.

Before I start on any of this, I would do a nice house cleansing. I have seen wonders happen after a house is thoroughly cleaned.

Good luck,

Mary

valerian

To Stop Gossip Rumors Deception from Family or Friends

Unread post by valerian » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 pm

An ex-friend started a rumor amongst the larger circle of friends that I said something about a mutual friend which I never said, she is the one that said it and whole lot more about all of them. However, they believed her and ganged up on me of course. I know at least one of them is aware that this ex-friend did the bad mouthing, I just think that she doesn't care but I think the others would care if they knew. They're essentially like henchmen or cronies and will do and believe whatever bossman says. And the bossman isn't the person that started the rumor, but the person that announced it and benefited from it.

I feel like I was manipulated because of the timing that it occurred was perfect for the one who decided to get everyone to gang up on me. I did some research and it was very classic mobbing behavior. It's well known in the workplace, but applies anywhere there are common social groups.

So I just want the truth to come out and let it be known who was really responsible and for her lies to come back on her so her true colors are revealed because that's a large part of why I quit being her friend in the first place... she is NOT who she says she is.

I do seek to have my name cleared and any and all gossip shut down. But beyond that, I want all of them to just keep their mouth shut and go about their own business and leave me alone.

I was just hoping some more experienced rootworkers would have some suggestions.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Rumors, deception, bullying...

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Here's a stop gossip conjure that I've worked for a few clients and it works out well.

Take a black figure candle (male, female, devil) and name it on the front, and carve "shut up about me," "or stop gossip" on the back. Carve out its mouth. Baptize it and start stuffing the mouth with Slippery Elm and Red peppers. Talk to the figure candle, telling them to shut up and that the lies burn in their mouth. Hold the herbs in by binding it with black string, stopping up their mouth. Then anoint it with Control/Command oil and Stop Gossip oil. Heat up a couple pins and stick them in the mouth and throat to stop up their talking and to keep them silent. Then circle the candle with Slippery Elm and Stop Gossip powder. Place the candle on prepared name paper crossed with your command and burn. It usually stops gossip pretty quick.

To bring out the truth, work with either a double action candle or a Reversing Candle and carve their names and "return all lies to them," or "expose them as the liars they are." Anoint with Reversing oil and Clarity Oil.

Psalms 120, 36, 109, and 140 are great for stopping gossip and returning people's lies and slander. Good luck.

You might consider using compulsion conjure to also reveal the truth.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:59 pm

ConjureMan wrote:To bring out the truth, work with either a double action candle or a Reversing Candle and carve their names and "return all lies to them," or "expose them as the liars they are." Anoint with Reversing oil and Clarity Oil.

Psalms 120, 36, 109, and 140 are great for stopping gossip and returning people's lies and slander. Good luck.

You might consider using compulsion conjure to also reveal the truth.

A bit off topic but would this ritual also work to just expose someone in general? I mean, if someone were harboring some not-so-pleasant ulterior motives or if the person was just living a lie in general.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:09 am

I dont see why not. I think you would have to change the command, and put reveal ulterior motives from (target). Or if you wanted you could have the person reveal their own lies.I would work with some deer's tongue perhaps some commanding oil, calamus, licorice root, parrot feathers (to get them to blab), and you could get away with some mercury oil since mercury rules communication. You could fix all this with a skull candle, and I would burn some tobacco and blow it in their face while they are sleeping convincing them to speak their lies.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:42 pm

To make someone talk/blab or expose themselves I've used the following conjures with great effect:

Get three candles (the 4" works great), two black and one purple. Write the person's name, or get their picture and tie it to parrot feathers. Toss this in a small jar, add some Deer's Tongue, Licorice, Calamus, Salt, and if you want a piece of baptized beef's tongue. On either side of this jar place the two black candles unfixed. Speak to the baptized beef's tongue, telling it to speak truthfully and to tell everyone the truth. Address your herbs one by one and ask them to work on so and so and get him/her to speak truthfully. Anoint the purple candle with a commanding oil like Control, Command, or Essence of Bend Over after carving their name and your command. Place this on top of the jar, but don't light. Speak to the black candles one by one, addressing them as the person's self control and their discretion and carve on one "discretion" and "self-control" on the other, add the command "banish" on both. Tell the the two qualities that as the candles burn down that they will disappear from the person. Light the black candles and let them burn all the way down. As they burn pray that the person expose themself, that they reveal who they really are. When they are fully melted, light the purple candle with your command and speak forcefully to the person, telling them to tell the truth and reveal their ulterior motives, or expose themselves.

There is also a conjure that works with Saint Michael and beef's tongue to get a person to speak truthfully which is great when interviewing/ interrogating a target.

The easiest spell I know to get someone to talk is an alteration of the "find thief conjure." Take the persons name, tie a parrot feather, or make a packet out of tobacco. Get some Salt and speak to it telling it that your target is not being truthful and that you want them to be more honest. Toss the Salt into a pot of water and put the name packet in there. Boil it up and as the water boils down the heat will be turned up on your target to tell the truth.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

valerian

Unread post by valerian » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I've printed everything out.

The situation is getting out of hand enough I contacted cat to see what I should do. It's slipping past bullying, which has been bad enough already, into stalking. I need to put a stop to this sociopath.

suzyparker

Ugly Family Situation - how to handle?

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:34 am

I had a discussion with a long-distance member of my family last week who dumped a lot on me in terms of ridiculous stories about my parents, grandmother, etc. Now, all of the people who were bad-mouthed are long dead and gone; but I was still able to confirm that at least two of the stories were lies (through hospital records) so it's obvious to me that this person has a major axe to grind - more than likely with me since I'm the one who was hurt by the comments.

Long story short, I told her I would send photos that were of no use to me and she could happily have them (why she wants photos of people she thinks so little of, you got me. but whatever)

Bottom line, I am half tempted to dress the envelope with Reversal Oil. Not to harm her outright but just to send back all the negativity that she dumped on me. Stories, that even if they had an element of truth, there was no point in telling me - except to hurt me.

What say you? Send back the negativity or to heck with it.

SP

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Ugly Family Situation - how to handle?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:10 am

I would also dust it with Stop Gossip as well as Reversal powders - oil will just stain paper.
Burn some Reversal and Stop Gossip candles on her to back that up.

Also, since they are telling untruths about those who have passed, ask those ancestors to aid you in stopping her mouth and stopping her sowing negativity.

You could compliment all this work with some Healing candles on that relative, as they are obviously hurt over something.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

dorothybaez

Re: Ugly Family Situation - how to handle?

Unread post by dorothybaez » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:01 pm

I don't know if I'd send this person any pictures at all.

Lily

Bitter cousin spreading false rumors

Unread post by Lily » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:04 pm

Hello, dear forum!

A while back I went on a date with a guy. He was very interested but I was not into him at all. At the end of the date he invited his cousin to join us for a glass of wine, and that cousin and I developed an instant connection. My original date got very jealous and drove me home. He called me many times after that date, but I was so turned off that I avoided him the best I could. Meanwhile, I was developing a friendship with his more interesting and charming cousin. I liked the cousin a lot, but at some point I got busy with other issues and our connection fizzled.

A few months ago, I ran into the cool cousin again and we resumed out friendship. We had fun together and took things very slow until at some point, we just stopped talking. This time it seemed a bit awkward, so I got a reading, and it turned out that my original boring date had told him some nasty rumors about me, still bitter because I turned him down. Apparently, the boring guy and his cool cousin are very close.

The guy I am interested in still likes me, but I am afraid his boring relative could be a permanent obstacle. Is there anything I can do to reduce his influence and start talking to the cool cousin again?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Bitter cousin spreading false rumors

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:08 pm

I would do some stop gossip work on him. I would do a stop gossip honey jar

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-stop-gossip.html

This will stop the cousin from speaking ill of you to the other guy you like. In addition, I would do some healing work on this cousin so that he is healed from you, and perhaps you may want to do some attraction work to attract him to another woman.

And I would do another honey jar for the guy you like such as a come to me honey jar.

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Thank you, stars! You are always so detailed!

The thing is, the boring guy is already dating someone else. Our original date happened a long time ago. I am sure he moved on months ago but said those things to his cousin just to be a jerk to me. I was also thinking about doing the stop gossip spell kit, but I am afraid the damage is done. I was thinking may be Clarity for the guy I like, or even Reconciliation?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:22 pm

I would do some stop gossip still to prevent him from saying more about you. If not a honey jar, then try a freezer spell to stop him cold.

For the guy you like, I do agree to do some clarity work so that he sees you as you truly are.

And yes you could use a reconciliation honey jar kit, and put some return to me and come to me powders inside the jar as well.

But you may want to get a reading to see if you and the cousin can be reunited especially if it has been a few months or so since you last have spoken to him. He may still be interested, but is it still in the cards for you and him to reunite is what should be asked in a reading.

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks again, stars!

Good call on the reading. Will do!

I was thinking along the lines of a Reconciliation spell kit, but I can see that a honey jar would be better. It can sweeten him to me while drawing him back.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:33 pm

And you need to get the reading to see if this man is with someone else since it has been several months since you have had contact with him.

blonde_gurl
Jealous ex-best friend gossiping about me

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Hello Forum,
I have a jealous ex-best friend who became friends with all my old friends. She flipped all the girls on her side. Now i have a group of girls gossiping about me and trying to break me and my boyfriend up. They even went to my boyfriends cousin saying lies about me and even showed up in front of my boyfriends house. They keep spreading lies and their main goal is to break me and my boyfriend up. They have even humiliated me on the internet calling me all sorts of names and saying things that aren't true. What should i do?
thank you all <3

aura
Forum Moderator

Re: Really bad situation =/

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi blonde_gurl,

a Stop Gossip spell kit could be a fine place to start as it comes with all the ingredients you need and instructions for use: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html.

Stop Gossip supplies also has ideas on how to work with the products effectively: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html.

Best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

blonde_gurl
Re: Really bad situation =/

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Thanks aura! do u think a honey jar with their pictures and poppy seeds would help? thanks
thank you all <3

aura
Forum Moderator

Re: Jealous ex-best friend gossiping about me

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:52 pm

A stop gossip honey jar could help, you can find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar - it already comes with the herbs you need so you won't need to add anything.

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:58 pm

Thanks aura. i'm going to buy those products. I am also going to buy a stop gossiping candle. Do I put a picture of myself underneath or their pictures?
thanks again
thank you all <3

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 pm

You would put them under the light.

That said, you posted that exact same question in the ''MISC: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church'' thread. Although I understand that you would like a quick answer - please don't double post as it's against the Forum rules.

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:33 pm

thanks for all your advice. i will not double post again, my mistake
thank you all <3

Angel_11

Stop gossip and move on...

Unread post by Angel_11 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

Hello All,

I recently moved my daughter to a new dance studio. In the beginning everything was fine and normal. Now it seems like no one likes us anymore.
I have caught several moms and kids talking about me and my daughter. To make things worse, the owner's daughter is the director and is friends with that group of moms. She does not include my daughter in any of the group dances and/or any competition. My daughter is at the same dance level as the other girls. I know this is happening because of the drama. I would care less and move to another studio but my daughter does not want to move because she feels she is learning more in this place. Please please please help me with this situation. I feel really bad for my daughter. She has been humiliated and has no friends. I would want all the gossip to stop and everyone involved in this to move out.

Thank you...
Last edited by Mama Micki on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Stop gossip and move on...

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Use Stop Gossip to shut them up, and Attraction, Influence, and Crown of Success to make your daughter more popular and successful with the other girls. You can vigil candles, candles dressed with oil, and your daughter can wear the powders and oils.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Angel_11

Unread post by Angel_11 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Thank you...

Will that also work to change the owner's daughter perception about my daughter and I?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Angel_11

Unread post by Angel_11 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Thank you all for the great information!

MidnightSun

Family

Unread post by MidnightSun » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:11 pm

Have members of my family that gossip

Miss_Liz

Re: Unruly Husband

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Ask St. Martha to tie him down. She got my ex husband to stop being verbally abusive to me. Some Essence of Bend over oil on a candle burned to her every tuesday plus a cup of coffee should do wonders

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Unruly Husband

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:34 am

Use Stop Gossip to shut him up, and concentrate on money work so you can afford to get out of there.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

freecloud

Spells to Make My Man's Friends Flip Out on Each Other

Unread post by freecloud » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:07 am

I *really* hope this hasnt been covered...

I've sincerely looked everywhere--- there's similar (but not quite exact) situations, but its not co workers, or family , or couples, or children, or teachers :?

I'll try to make this quick: In love with a man for 16 years. He knows how I feel/felt. We used to be around each other all the time. We never dated, but we were comfortable enough around each other that outsiders would ask us how long were we dating/married, etc. (his relatives, too!) we mesh.

3 years ago we started *finally* living together and getting serious, talking of marriage! (hooray!) Suddenly, I start menopause early :oops: I was only in my early 30s at the time. Hormonal failure. PMS x infinity and beyond... which affected our relationship--I didnt know what was happening to me, he didnt understand it, lots of mistrust, egged on by his wonderful friends!!! His interracial relationship hating friends! The entire time we were close they never existed. In the past 4 years they are sucking his life dry. It's like they are emotional vampires. :evil: My Honey, as I call him (ironic, dont ya think) wanted me to be friends with his friends, but I knew just from reading their auras that they were not interested in me, my well being, or the fact that he and I were together. And they have done and said everything possible to cause problems between us. Keep trying to tell him not everyone who smiles in your face has your best interests at heart, but since he's a few years older than me... you get the idea of the response I receive :roll: But he tells me he loves me anyway... and 75% of his stuff is *still here* with me, even though he has moved (temporarily??) to his moms (that's a switch!!!)

I'm working on a honey jar to sweeten my man to me, and its doing pretty good, but I know for a fact I cant do too much with those wonderful friends! (tm) :lol: in the way. I've been looking all over the forums. I've seen the freezer spells (working on those for rivals and stuff, so I'm good on that). Vinegar spells seem pretty cool... and then theres this mysterious Inflammatory Confusion that looks the best! I figure if they like back biting, they can be like November 6th and chew each other up ;) I notice there arent any Inflammatory Confusion spell kits or candles :( And every time I've seen Inflammatory Confusion mentioned, its either vaguely, or in conjuction junction with Confusion, or vinegar spells, or freezer spells or something along those lines.

I'm not in Dire Straits, but I'm looking for some Heavy Fuel. :mrgreen: If I remember correctly I believe I seen on here about that powder with some nails and pins and needles and names/pics/concerns/ and I dont know what else. I would love to make it up as I go along--and believe me, I got a petition going already in my brain just waiting for the store to open up today so I can order, and wait for it to get shipped I can bust it out on a Saturday or Tuesday, complete with incense, hyssop, and All That Jazz. I'm tired of being the doormat to those people, who were never relevant. I dont even think he realizes what they have been doing--like driving in a fog.

Anywho. That's my first and hopefully only question. I'm going to keep reading. And keep looking. Hopefully I can blend a few ideas and thoughts together and come up with something. I'm still ordering some things today.

Sorry to ramble, but they do like playing cards on Fridays at the one friends house... it would be a stone cold picnic if they all started scrappin over a game of poker or euchre :shock: And never spoke to one another again. That would defeat his whole purpose of leaving me to go down there. He'd be too bored to stay.

And before anyone says anything about trying to sweeten everyone... I've done my bid for king and country :oops: I have been nice, cooked, genuflected, kissed behind, bent over backwards for these unappreciative bags of mostly water. I have been hospitable until I knew good and well that I was being taken advantage of (and said rightfully so). Sometimes I wish I too had an anger translator named Luther... *sigh*

Well, there it is. Any sincere assistance would be appreciated. I have scoured. And even tho I dont have any concerns of theirs, I got FB pics!
I remind you of the man...
Thank you St. Martha! Thank you St. Expedite!

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Make My Man's Friends Flip Out on Each Other

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:35 am

I think I know what you're looking for. It's a famous and old trick to get folks to "fight like cats and dogs" and I think you could use it for your situation here, even though it is written as for a couple:

Read the spell here at
http://www.herb-magic.com/black-dog-hair.html

For your situation, you would deploy the spell where they meet to play cards on Friday nights. I'd suggest too, that you up your side of the equation - Perhaps looking at some formula lines like Peaceful Home, Stay With Me, Love Me, etc.

lisagirl1

Re: Rumors, Deception, Bullying from Friends

Unread post by lisagirl1 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:15 pm

The Stop Gossip Conjure sounds just like what I need. My place of work is toxic!!!! So are a lot of my co-workers who work there who gossip, lie, and spread rumors. I would like to know for this Stop Gossip conjure if its more than one persons name ,, Would i need to do tons of Different Stop Conjure spells? or can I carve into the Candle Everyone gossipping about me at work. Please Kindly get back and let me know I would greatly appreciate it.. Ty! :D Lisa

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:23 am

Hi lisagirl1,

You can carve all of the targets into candle or write their name onto a petition paper. You could also write a more blanket statement such as ''Those at work who gossip against me''. If you can, try and get hairs or handwriting samples and picture of the people in question to use as personal concerns. If any one particular person is specifically problematic, then you may want to address a specific working just for them.

Blessings.

sexyboriqua70

Unread post by sexyboriqua70 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:22 pm

I am a confused. I would like to stop the gossip; my daughter had a best friend who betrayed her, now all she likes to do is talk bad about my daughter. Her boyfriend has joined in, and he is harassing my baby girl. Now what I want to do is simply shut her mouth; I want my daughter and her never to be friends again.

I understand the part about the candle. I know their names and birthdays, and I also know how to dress the candle. I want them to leave my daughter alone, never ever to exchange words with her including texting. I trying not to call the girls mother because I do not want to cause more problem for my daughter but drew the line when they called my dead husband a drug addict, which he was not. Please guide me I enjoy working my honey jar but this is something that I really need help in.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, punctuation

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:25 pm

You don't need a honey jar for this work. You need to dress a black candle with Stop Gossip or light a Stop Gossip vigil candle. You could also purchase a Stop Gossip kit. Tell your daughter to block this girl's emails, texts, and calls too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

sexyboriqua70

Unread post by sexyboriqua70 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Thanks, she did yesterday, but the girl went to far today. When my daughter called me I walked to the girl house and spoke to her mother who was clueless and didn't understand why my daughter stop going over there. She only speaks Spanish and the daughter didn't want her mother to know what was going on so she only spoke English, me I spoke Spanish. Honestly we resolve nothing and I know things will get worst so I told my daughter to be alert at all times, and that I would fix it.

I will buy the candles tomorrow and start the work,is there a pslams that I recite after prayer. I usually use 23.

sexyboriqua70

Unread post by sexyboriqua70 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:49 pm

forgot to asked when burning my candle when is the best time.

thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: To Stop Gossip Rumors Deception from Family or Friends

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:34 am

sexyboriqua70,

Go to the part of the forum that deals with Spirituality, Magic, and Divination and look for the several threads on TIMING. There are several ways to time your spell and you should learn about them all, not just ask for a "rule" for this one spell.

We have traditional options to time our work by the moon sign, moon phase, day of week, time of day, season of year, astrological aspects, time of clock hands, by "need," et cetera. You will learn a lot if you read those threads and the links that are given in them to web pages about timing.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Aphrodite_Moon
11 Year old Girl Friendship issues

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:01 pm

G'day from Australia.

My 11.5 year old daughter is experiencing some difficulties in her class.

My daughter doesn't have siblings & we don't see a whole lot of her cousin, who's about her age, because my sister is always busy. She’s had “E” as a friend for 2 years now, & although they don't have every single interest in common, they were friends.

This year, I had her over & made a mistake when I took her out to dinner with my husband & daughter. The restaurant where I made the booking didn't seem to have recorded our booking & I found the service staff to be rude & unhelpful. I became a little angry & said a few expletives (in front of my daughter & her friend “E”) & we went elsewhere.

The next day, “E’s” mother came to pick her up & I explained the situation, with regret. Her mother, who is a nice lady, seemed okay. I then showed her an email that my daughter had received from one of her classmates, regarding a project my daughter was working on, & stated that I felt it almost appeared a little vindictive towards my daughter. “E’s” mother then stated that this other classmate was actually quite nice. My daughter did say that she felt a little embarrassed & held a conversation the next day during lunch with “E” about 'how weird my mum is'.

I then went on & did a name paper 'freezer' spell on the girl in the class whom I felt was acting a little bossy towards my daughter, mindful of the fact that I emphatically DO NOT want to harm this child, just to allow her to modify her behaviour towards my daughter.

My daughter has since stated that it worked, because she’s since worked on another project with this girl.

A new girl (“A”) arrived at the school late last year, & “E”, my daughter & her bonded, although “E” & my daughter are in the same class & “A” is in another class. “A” seems very nice, as does her mother & her mum explained that she left her last school because of “cliquey-ness” with friends.

Now it seems as if “A” & “E” have really bonded & my daughter is the 'third wheel'. She says that she feels "dumped" & I've spoken to both of the mothers about this. “A” apparently feels that she’s done something wrong by my daughter, as she’s not speaking to her & “E” isn't speaking to my daughter in class either.

The teacher sat down & tried to get them to talk, & my daughter did say that she feels left out. We have booked for our daughter to go to a good private school in 2 years time, the same as “A” & “E”, but my daughter now feels that she doesn't want to attend that school. My question is:

(1) Would sweetening jar work be okay to do - one for my daughter &”E”, and a separate one for my daughter and “A”. I don’t have hair, nail clippings or hand-writing of these other two girls, only pictures. I just want them to be all happy and sweet to each other again – what colour candles and which oils/herbs shall I purchase?

(2) Would sweetening work also be a good idea to try and get my daughter closer to her cousin so that she at least has some family in her life apart from her grandparents?

(3) I realise and know that my daughter probably needs some counselling to assist her with this, as she does take things to heart. What can I do to improve her relationships with friends, help her not to be affected as much – eg would a skull spell help? If so, which herbs, oils, etc shall I purchase?

4) What kind of herbs, oils, powders, sachets, etc can I do to assist my daughter with the idea of opening herself up to different types of friendships, etc and becoming more popular, also what kind of oils, herbs, etc would allow her to focus more on schoolwork, sports, etc and less on the girlfriend thing?

Thanks for listening.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: 11 Year old Girl Friendship issues

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:02 pm

You can use Attraction for new friends and Crown of Success to help her succeed in school. She needs to expand her circle of friends, not just focus on E.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Thanks Mama Micki - would a sweetening jar spell, with candles on top rubbed with "Attraction Oil" be the best way to do this?

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Thanks Mama Micki - would a sweetening jar spell, with candles on top rubbed with "Attraction Oil" be the best way to do this?

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:59 pm

My child just started a new school and doesn't know a soul. She is literally starting from scratch. There is a thread on here about "school supplies" and I remembered reading about putting a touch of cinnamon sugar on her heart to make people be sweet to her. I have also put a tiny bit of Attraction Oil on her feet before she puts on her socks with prayers that she will attract good friends and good luck wherever she goes. Also, I dabbed a touch of Bewitching Oil on her praying that even if they couldn't figure out WHY they liked her, the new kids at school would be fond of her and kind. Thus far, things are getting better every day. :)

You know, sometimes people drift apart ... it is normal. Plus, pre-teens are beginning to have hormones flowing and are feeIing weird in general. It is a normal time for friendships to shift and change. I agree with the other folks who think you should help your girl expand her circle of friends. Reach out to new people. Try the Attraction Oil at least and be specific in your prayers as to what you want to attract to her. Get her to try the "honey on your face" thing talked about on this forum as it will cause people to be sweet to your daughter ( and give her skin a nice glow). Tell her to smile, because she will have new people looking at her and talking to her. Sometimes when one thing ends, it is to make room for something even better in your life. ;) Good luck!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Aphrodite_Moon,
You could have the Attraction Candle set. That's an excellent idea. So is the sweetening jar.
Moon Breath has excellent advice also (both practical and magical).
And, of course, the Crown of Success that Mama Miki suggested.
So, you have an array of choices that will help your child.
I wish her all the best. It's just sometimes so hard for children to fit...

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Thanks everybody, I will place my order immediately for some more lovely products!!

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:36 pm

Aphrodite_Moon wrote:(3) I realise and know that my daughter probably needs some counselling to assist her with this, as she does take things to heart. What can I do to improve her relationships with friends, help her not to be affected as much – eg would a skull spell help? If so, which herbs, oils, etc shall I purchase?

For this particular area you would want to focus on King Solomon Wisdom products, and also Clarity oil. Both help the mind to be wise and make clear decisions. I would lean towards King Solomon Wisdom more right now as it could work two things at once a) help her to understand friendships better and maybe help her navigate the social world at school b) it would also help her school work, studies and performance.

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Thanks everyone - you've been a great help and I can't wait to purchase some more delightful, beautiful, "magical" bottles from Lucky Mojo!! Now can I ask one more favour please? I've been searching for the "love to learn" spell and cannot seem to locate it - can anyone here please inform me as to where it might be? Also I've searched for the "honey face" spell, but cannot seem to find it. Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 am

Hi, Aphrodite_Moon,
Maybe another moderator knows where they are.
In the meantime, here is an array of spells and you might be able to find them here. www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I'm so sorry that I was unable to find them for you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:27 pm

Aphrodite_Moon wrote:Thanks everyone - you've been a great help and I can't wait to purchase some more delightful, beautiful, "magical" bottles from Lucky Mojo!! Now can I ask one more favour please? I've been searching for the "love to learn" spell and cannot seem to locate it - can anyone here please inform me as to where it might be? Also I've searched for the "honey face" spell, but cannot seem to find it. Thanks

I found it! And what a flattering request -- you'll see why when you click on this link :)

http://forum.luckymojo.com/spell-casting-to-help-a-child-to-succeed-in-school-t21540s60.html#p120491

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:09 pm

I finally found the thread with the "honey bath" or as I remembered "honey on your face" spell. I have used it on my face before meeting certain people with good results.

sugar-scrub-and-honey-bath-questions-and-answers-t3672.html-sid=3bb193b0a061b452459795f31c3a886b

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Miss Michaele and Moon Breath,
The 2 of you are Wonder-Wizards!!! And wonderful people!!
I can't believe that you both spent all this time looking for those links!

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:31 pm

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou all so much. I wish to express my tears of grattidue to you all for helping me through this situation.

God bless,

xxx

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:51 pm

..And I wish to say thankyou for making such delightful products, with the amazing, colourful artwork and packaging. My daughter is an art buff and we adore the labels!

Venu

Unread post by Venu » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:50 am

I have a situation a woman approached me with: her adult daughter has become angry with her after she, the mother, had to set limits with her and wasn't able to help her as much as in the past. In retaliation, the adult daughter is now refusing to let her mother see her grandchildren, and has even gone to the point of telling her children "your grandmother doesn't want to see you anymore." My first impulse was to recommend a "stop gossip" honey jar (http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ossip.html) with candles dressed with Stop Gossip and Reconciliation Oils, but now am wondering if a reconciliation or peaceful home honey jar (http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -home.html) would be more appropriate. Suggestions?
Venu Carney #1787GA

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:21 am

Good Morning, Venu,
I think your second choices are much more sound.
And have you done a reading on this lady to see what the problem really is? Always 2 sides to each story.....just sayin'...
Take care and have a great weekend

humblebee7

How To Stop Being Taken Advantage Of By a Friend

Unread post by humblebee7 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm having a problem with a friend and i really hope someone can help me. I have a friend which is a bit complicated. She is nice in her own way. But what's bothering me is, since i once offer her my help in her cleaning job(cause she was always moaning that she has pain) it became an obligation. That means when i'm sick and can't come she doesn't go or she uses someone else to help her do the job. The owner of the office knew that i was helping her but i'm not his employer. She's always taking advantage of me. I always get depressed abou this and tried to tell it to her. She got mad and we didn't have contact for 3-5 monthy until she sent me a message that she needs my help for her cleaning job and it will be 1-2 a month(before it was every week). So i said okay. But it didn't took amonth and she started moaning and complaining that she have pain and can't do it all alone. So what i did is helped her. The problem iy she's doing this since 3 years now. I have enough and i'm always getting depressed and stressed about this. I'm doin most of the job for less money and she earns more than she actually should(she writes 4-5 hours work that's been done in 2 hours).

Honestly i just want her to do her job alone and stop taking advantage of me. I'm so desparare. Is there any thing i can do to make her stop?

Thank you very much for your help

Humblebee7

aura
Forum Moderator

Re: How To Stop Being Taken Advantage Of By a Friend

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Hi humblebee7,

This may sound harsh, but for starters you may well need to evaluate if you really need this person in your life and if not, learn to say no and cut them away for good. Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, Crucible of Courage and Separation products are good choices to help you perform that assessment and then take action based on your conclusions.

The following links will bring you to informational pages on those products with lots of useful spell ideas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Blessing.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”