• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:52 am

Spells to Stop Thinking of, Loving, or Dreaming of an Ex

Re: Powders to rid a bed of old relationship vibes?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:49 pm

After you cleanse the bed with chinese wash, or 13 herb bath, hands down I would use van van products. It is going to clear out the old crap to let good stuff in, and it will work to bring in general overall good happiness things.

www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Now you can do a clear and cut on yourself as well, and simply cut and remove yourself from the old relationship and just anything lingering. Then follow that up with the van van, and when you ready for love you can do some come to me work, or if you are just looking for dates or something look me over would be great too. I mean it doesnt have to be a serious relationship but just someone you can enjoy your time with. Look me over can be great for that. But Van Van and cut and clear is what you need.

You can work attraction to just bring anything you desire as well.

www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.htl

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Darbla » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:55 am

I have given much thought to your wonderful suggestions (thank you!), and I have concluded that I am........going to do something completely different! For some reason the usual hoodoo ways that you all spelled out does not feel right in this situation.

Instead of of a heavy handed cut and clear, something is telling me to instead pour on lots of loving and positive vibes to more gently push out the bad stuff. I'm going to repeatedly fumigate the bed, room, and whole house with good energies (sage, frankincense, chuparosa, house blessing, lucky mojo, etc.) to overwhelm and drown out the bad. If the bad feelings come back then I'll drown them out again until there's so much good mojo filling up the place that there's no room for anything unhappy.
Darbla

releasing an ex who has clearly moved on

Unread postby Learning-Doing » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:36 pm

i'm very new to this and i'm not sure what else to keep doing, i had cords cut ( several times), healing work and healing vigil light done on myself but i'm still in love and miss my ex boyfriend, he was an amazing man who ended our relationship last year in a very immature and heart breaking way ( as if theres any other kind) hes dating someone new , seems very happy and im happy for him. but im single and missing this person. we havent had any contact in months , so that we could both move on - so far on my part that hasnt happened.

i have moved away from readings because half say hes returning and others say he is not, so , i'd rather heal my broken heart , wish him well but move on and stop suffering.

any suggestions? blessings and thank you !
Learning-Doing

Re: releasing an ex who has clearly moved on

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 am

Reiki79 welcome to The Forum!
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
This is a wonderful product here and it just may be what you need, but please also seek the knowledge and
a reading from a member of AIRR: (click on link)
The members of AIRR are highly respected, knowledgable and brilliant.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I wish you all the luck and all the best in your healing and moving on for you:)
For very new to this Look at this link:
Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, by Miss Cat
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
When you place your first order you will want to include Hoodoo In Herb and Root Magic ( I wish I did from "the get go", the start, and that's why I share this info)
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
Please stay posted and Good Luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: releasing an ex who has clearly moved on

Unread postby Learning-Doing » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:03 pm

thank you so much . i have looked into both : )
Learning-Doing

oil to get over ex

Unread postby bridget » Thu May 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Can you recommend and oil to forget an ex-lover and get over them.
bridget

Re: oil to get over ex

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu May 26, 2011 7:11 pm

First welcome to the forum, I see this is your first post. To answer your question, Yes. Cut & Clear Spiritual Products, I like to recommend the complete spell-kit, it includes instructions and everything needed for the spell.

I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bridget » Thu May 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Do the Lucky MoJo carry the cut and clear kit. If so how much. I'm new to the forum.
bridget

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 27, 2011 2:05 am

Cut and clear would be great, and I would recommend working with some healing products as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

How can I forget about my Ex- boyfriend?

Unread postby xmisshollydollx » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:09 pm

i've had a horribleeeee break up and i neeeed to completely forget my ex-boyfriend. can someone please help me?
xmisshollydollx

How can I forget about my Ex Boyfriend?

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Lucky Mojo Cut and Clear:
and have a reading with a member of AIRR, You may have several issues that you need help with This is a good and powerful "Part", a Step in working... and there are more....:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good Luck to You!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: How can I forget about my Ex- boyfriend?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:29 am

In addition to Cut and Clear, stop moping around the house. Get out and do things, meet new people, and get involved in activities you enjoy, especially those that you didn't do with your ex.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Which candles to use to clear away my 40-plus year marriage?

Unread postby hoodoowoman857 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Hi,

I am new to the form. I took cat's rootworker class and graduated way back in 2007. I am now getting back into the works and had been using it now and then.

I really need help now.

My husband and I have been together for 40 1/2 years in Jan. Back on 10/31/2010 he left his word program open on the computer and fell asleep while watching tv. It was full of sexual stuff to a woman that he used to date way back when I was in high school. I do not know how long this sexual stuff and feelings were going on.

He just went crazy when I said what is this!!!!!! He turned it around on me for reading it. He would not forgive me for reading it when I should have kicked him out then.

We have been together forever. I am 57 and I was 15 1/2 when we first started dating.

I sat in that bed room beating myself up and feeling guilty till the end of Dec. 31st, 2010, when I started to crack up. I was sent to a mental ward on New Years for a nervous break down over this!!

We are going to get a divorce but we just have not done anything yet. I hate him. The other day I found 3 pictures of her he printed in Nov. 2010.

Going to use candle spells to clear all. I would like to make her just have an awful life and to get his butt out of here. He is so controlling and mean, and yells at me all the time.

Please give advise what I can do -- Damnation, Destruction, Crossing, Hotfoot -- just not sure.

Thank you,

hoodoowoman857
hoodoowoman857

Re: Which candles to use to clear away my 40-plus year marriage?

Unread postby aura » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:23 am

Hi hoodoowoman857,

Welcome to the forum (and congratulations on your 2007 course graduation ;) )

For the situation that you're in, getting a reading by a professional in AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers) in order to ascertain the best course of action and get some magickal coaching would no doubt be helpful.

If you intend to do any crossing work, I'd advise against working on your ex-husband if he is still in the house - but that is a personal opinion. Get him out first, work after. Furthermore, since there is so much history between the two of you - it's extremely important that you do sufficient cleansing and protection for yourself throughout and after the work.

Finally, although it is tempting to work against him - first and foremost consider working for yourself. Get the divorce. Perform a cut and clear. Work with Clarity, King Solomon's Wisdom and Crucible of Courage products to help you move on to better and rewarding horizons. From what you describe, your husband is verbally abusive and no one should have to put up with that: you're worth far more. So rather than waste any more of your precious time on him and his activities - shower yourself with the affection and love that every human being is entitled to.

Blessings and strength to you in your time of trial.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Re: Which candles to use to clear away my 40-plus year marriage?

Unread postby butchcomer » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:41 am

Hoodoowoman857, First let me say I am very sorry for the pain you are feeling now. I think all of us have felt the sting of betrayal. Please know that none of this is your fault. I understand your anger, but I suggest some healing work for everyone involved, especially yourself! Get a reading from Miss cat, or another professional at AIRR for some help with how to proceed from here. Definately Bless and Heal yourself but since he is still at home with you, you may consider employing some of Lucky Mojo's Peaceful Home supplies to keep things civil during the divorce. I believe Peaceful Home formulas contain rosemary which is a wonderful herb that empowers women & could quite possibly quell his mean controlling nature. I know when we are angry, "peace" products are the last thing on our minds, but think of it as laying down the primer before you paint! Keeping him quiet and subdued, you will be in a better position to proceed as you see fit, down the road. Good luck and God Bless!
butchcomer

Cut And Clear Question

Unread postby DestinyAndFate1 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:03 pm

So I have a question is their any difference in the spell kit of Cut & Clear and the walnut bath, is one more effective than the other? I'm going to purchase some items for cut and clear and I just want to know the best way to make the most out of the spell. Thanks!
DestinyAndFate1

Re: Cut And Clear Question

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Yes there are differences read further here (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html)

To use the words of one of our moderators, Devi Spring

"Cut and Clear will help you have the emotional distance you need to be happy and healthy and move on, while allowing you to remain civil for the sake of the child <if children are involved>. The Black Walnut permanently removes a person from your life, so that is not appropriate at all in this situation where you need to have continuing contact."
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DestinyAndFate1 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Well I have no children evolved, I just had a reading done on the radio show, and ConjureMan suggested for me to get a Cut & Clear spell, I'm just wondering what is more preferable for me to do either the black walnut spell or just use the spell kit. Thanks!
DestinyAndFate1

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:06 pm

You can do either or both. Personally, I like spellkits because they include instructions. The Cut & Clear does not include the Black Walnuts although you can order them from the same website...and I would most definitely follow ConjureMan's advice. Cut & Clear! (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DestinyAndFate1 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:14 pm

jwmcclin wrote:You can do either or both. Personally, I like spellkits because they include instructions. The Cut & Clear does not include the Black Walnuts although you can order them from the same website...and I would most definitely follow ConjureMan's advice. Cut & Clear! (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html)

Thank you!
DestinyAndFate1

Unwanted dreams about ex

Unread postby cocospice » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Hello everyone,

Years ago, I had a relationship with a man for 5 1/2 years. We broke up 13 years, because he had a number of issues: controlling, negative, disrespect and a womanizer.

This past July I had a dream of him, and since then I have been thinking of him, have flashbacks of our time together, dreams and extremely emotional days. In the past I have used mirrors or a writing spell and candles successfully.

I have preformed a number of candle spells, a healer did a etheric cord cutting almost 2 weeks ago; which seems to have made the dreaming worst.

I have run out of options and need this to stop. A number of people believe, he is having trouble with the woman. She was married when they started seeing each other with a history of stepping out, he helped her get a divorced and it seems they got married not sure when.

Last night, I woke up from a deep sleep hearing her name and she was in a dream earlier this week.

I am 50 and have never ever experienced anything like this with any man before, especially not like this psychically!

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

cocospice
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: edited the subject line to reflect the content of the post
cocospice

Ammonia Jar

Unread postby cocospice » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Last night, I made an ammonia jar to stop the unwanted dreams, thoughts, emotions, etc from consuming me daily.

We broke up 13 years ago, and this past July I had a dream of him, and it has been none stop since then.

After performing the spell last night, this morning I had a dream of he and I together. He was driving the car, and was sure the police was
following him. In the dream, I looked at him and said his faced looked darker .. he is white.

Does this mean the spell is working?

A part of me still loves him, but is unsure if I want him back because of his immaturity, negativity, and he cheated with the woman he has married.

I have had a number of reading and they all say, he realize he made a mistake and wants me back. Until he contacts me via phone, email or snail, as far as I am concerned it is over.

The jar is to make him man-up or leave me alone completely.
cocospice

Unwanted dreams about ex

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:27 pm

It's possible the woman or your ex are doing work on you; the ex might do work to put him on your mind, or the woman would do work against you to make sure you won't come back into his life. To be sure, you'd need to get a reading.

If you want this man out of your life and thoughts, perform a Cut and Clear Spell:

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Unwanted dreams about ex

Unread postby cocospice » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:54 pm

I have had a reading today and the reader said the lady maybe doing some work or did some work to get him. He continued to contact me for
months after we broke up, until I had enough after he admitted to the affair. I do not believe in trying to make anyone stay with me.

So, I have done a separate spell on them, not because I want him back, but because he seems to be unhappy in the relationship.

Last night, I dreamed of him and I together in a car, he was worried about the police following him or someone following him. Plus, I
said to him in the dream his face was dark. Not sure what that means.

The reader, also said he has been thinking of contacting me again for a number of years, but is afraid to do so, after what he did...the affair with
this lady when we were together. This lady has a history of tricking men into marrying her. She is 14 years younger than my ex.

I did the spell to help him divorce her if he is unhappy, not to get him back. He is a good guy, with a self-esteem problem.
cocospice

Unread postby cocospice » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:00 pm

If he is really intent on see if we can be together again will the cut and clear spell stop him from trying to come back.

At the moment, I just want the dreams, emotions, etc to stop and not close the door of a possible future reconciliation.

If that makes any sense. I want him to beg a bit ...lol and for me to have the upper hand.
cocospice

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:39 am

A Cut and Clear spell will remove YOUR emotional attachment to him. It doesn't block him from coming back of his own free will.

To stop any more bad dreams or dreams that upset you, you can put a pinch of Salt at the 4 corners of your bedroom; that will keep away evil. Also, try opening the Bible to Psalm 121 and putting that opened Bible under your bed with a pair of open scissors lying on top.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cocospice » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:45 am

Thanks MaryBee,
I put some saltpeter around and under my bed last night before I went to sleep.
I will also place the open bible with scissor tonight.

Thanks again
cocospice

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:54 pm

You can also pray Psalm 91, especially verse 5, which mentions "terrors by night".
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snakedoctorcharm » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:23 pm

I like the idea of the chinese wash followed by the cut and clear and the van van, than using love drawing products.
snakedoctorcharm

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Darbla wrote:I have given much thought to your wonderful suggestions (thank you!), and I have concluded that I am........going to do something completely different! ... Instead of of a heavy handed cut and clear,

Gotta say my eyebrows hit my hairline when I read that. I don't find Cut and Clear to be "heavy-handed" -- but the products do have an extremely strong lemon-peel odor, which may be putting you off. So, yeah, your mileage varies.

something is telling me to instead pour on lots of loving and positive vibes to more gently push out the bad stuff. ... If the bad feelings come back then I'll drown them out again until there's so much good mojo filling up the place that there's no room for anything unhappy.

The whole point of Cut and Clear, Banishing, Chinese Wash and other formulas is that banishing and blessing are separate processes -- or, if you want to do a big job, separate steps of the same process. You wouldn't put a birthday cake on a dirty plate, would you? This is kind of what you're doing by trying to "drown out" the negativity with sweet formulas. And it pretty much ensures that you will have to repeat the "drowning out" process unless you cleanse first.

Now, your idea of "gently pushing out" the bad stuff is actually pretty good. But it's a cleansing process, not a smother-with-rose-petals process. If you don't like the strong odors of Cut and Clear, try something piney/eucalyptus-y -- or Hindu Grass products, the mildest-smelling cousin to Chinese Wash.

Then you can pile on the Chuparrosa and all the other sweet things you named.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Yea, it's like putting on more and more perfume to cover up body odor. Until you wash those pits, the stink is always gonna be there! ;)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Clear out Negative Feelings

Unread postby markx » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:56 am

Does anyone have an idea on what products to use, to clear out negativity after a break up?

I want all the bad feels, thoughts etc they have banished to the past and wiped clear.
markx

Re: Clear out Negative Feelings

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:02 am

If you never need to have contact with that person again, then the Black Walnut spell is perfect for you. However, if circumstances dictate that you have to remain in contact with this person for some reason, then it is not appropriate as it permanently removes the person from your life, as well as wiping all your feelings away.

Cut and Clear is the other product line that is aimed at cutting emotional ties to a person, and you can use that as well.

Take a look at the Cut and Clear spell on the page for it - it's a very effective working! http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Clear out Negative Feelings

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Another reason I tend to prefer the Cut and Clear spell to the black walnut bath is that working the Cut and Clear spell sets you up for some very pretty attraction work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

My Ex needs to be free from my thoughts

Unread postby SilverShadow » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:23 pm

I was in an incredibly moving relationship about 6 months ago. It ended rather painfully when I realized pretty clearly that it was only moving for me. This woman was almost everything I wanted but when I really looked at it she wasn't what i need and a part of me fully understands that but for some reason I truly can't get her out of my head. I've moved on and found someone who fits me in a better match but still these thoughts of my ex pretty much clog me down and then I get back to feeling like total crap again. I've got some cut and clear oil and part of me wants to stay friends with this woman, but i don't ever have to really see her, so very very casual contact i didn't think would have this kind of affect. What worries me greatly is that I around Beltane (I'm a follower of Wicca) during my rite I asked for new love to be brought to me. I feel like i'm almost wrapped up in a spell i never truly ment to have. Even more confused how I could have bound myself and NOT her into it. I ordered some cut and clear along with quite a few other things and have some Lucky Mojo oils I was hoping to do some candle work with shortly but heres what I have on hand if someone has an idea of what I can do to get out from under this weight, it would be much appreciated.

on hand
Steady Work, Five Finger Grass (This was for a mojo bag to keep my job steady), House Blessing

coming
Cut and Clear, Cast off Evil and Crown of Success (Which I cant WAIT to get because i've heard nothing but totally AMAZING things)

I haven't done anything with raw roots yet...but again if I can make something that will solve this problem, i'll pretty much buy whatever is needed, thank you so much for reading.

-SilverShadow
SilverShadow

Getting an Ex out of my head.

Unread postby SilverShadow » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 pm

I posted this before but the boards seemed to have eaten it. So i'll try again.

I've been struggling with getting an Ex out of my thoughts. No matter what i seem to do when its calm and quiet she enters my mind. She and I had a pretty good thing going and I was almost so heads over heels for her I seemed to had lose sight of what was important to me and then quickly realized i was the only one in love in the relationship. I came to the conclusion a tad to slow and was cast aside by her rather painfully. I stopped speaking to her whole sale after that but she keeps entering my mind and I'm hurt all over again. I need to be clean from her entirely emotionally. I've consider therapy but haven't had much success in the past because of people taking large sums of money without truly helping me. I'm also a bit afraid that when I asked the universe for a new love in my life I some how bound myself to her. That being said i'm turning to some mojo to resolve this problem but not sure what I can do with the things I have...I want my old happiness back. Even more so now that I've found someone who actually DOES love me. Here is what I have on hand...all of them are oils...i work best with candles...but if making a mojo bag is the best route i'll be glad to try it. Ive got Cat's book and have been dying to try a few conjures from it, but none of them seemed to fit what i needed exactly and I just want this solved first before I get in over my head.

Five Finger Grass, Steady Work, House Blessing (Along with a few minor herbs and salts. [Salt Peter, Rosemary, Chamomile and Eye bright])

As well, Cast off evil, cut and clear and crown of success are hopfully soon on their way so if i need to wait until I get my Lucky Mojo package, i'll deal with that as well. Thank you for your time,

-SilverShadow
SilverShadow

Re: Getting an Ex out of my head.

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:16 pm

No, your post wasn't "eaten"; just needed to be approved since you are new. We're just trying to avoid spam.

Cut and Clear should help with cutting emotional ties to your ex.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Is Cut And Clear too drastic here?

Unread postby vibrating_tofu » Tue May 08, 2012 1:31 pm

I have a question about moving on from a lost love.

I had to end a romance with someone I know in my heart is my soulmate and the love of my life. I had to end it for many good reasons (his alcoholism, he doesn't love my son, he doesn't want to move in with me, he's got lots of growing up to do, etc.) I can't take him back as a lover but I am still hurting.

In the past I've done Cut and Clear spells to move on from ruined love affairs, find peace of mind, and welcome new love. This time, however, that seems too drastic, for the following reasons:

・ I want more peace of mind rather than banishing my ex from my life, as I'd like to be friends with him at some point. (Cut and Clear spells I've done in the past have worked so well that my exes moved out of town!)

・ I don't really want new love in my life now, because even though I'm still hurting from our breakup I'm enjoying being independent and don't want to get involved with anyone new.

・ Even though he has a lot of growing to do (he's quite young), he's not an evil person and is quite hurt by our breakup. Even though I know we can't be together in this life, I don't wish him any ill will.

I'm working a honey jar spell for him to forgive me, make peace with our breakup, and find his own happiness but that doesn't quite address my peace of mind. Can anyone suggest some spell work that will help ME find peace of mind in this matter and embrace moving on to my new independent life, but NOT banish my ex or introduce me to a new love?

Thanks,
V
vibrating_tofu

Re: Is Cut And Clear too drastic here?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue May 08, 2012 5:13 pm

You can work with Healing products to heal the pain you are feeling. You'll love the new labels with a lovely angel!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:02 am

You can still use cut and clear products, but simply state you want to cut yourself from past hurts not your ex. And if you want new love in your life heal yourself first, then use some come to me products

www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed May 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Soulmates are not always meant to be our lovers and it often takes a great deal to realize that. It is painful to realize that, but I think a cut and clear can help you be his friend without the hurt of wanting him as a lover or the pain of your past.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby shakirah » Thu May 24, 2012 3:04 am

This will help you to be knowledgeable of all the things that will give much awareness.
shakirah

I need to stop these dreams about him

Unread postby BrownButter » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:31 am

My divorce is almost final, we were married for less than a year, he was verbally abusive, very traumatic how it ended, havent spoken to him in almost a year.

I dream about him every night in every which kind of way, with out without toppings, east or west, up or down, I dream about him! I wake up tired, exhausted, sad. I wonder how to break this hold on me. I want him OUT! I am tired of dreaming about someone who was so evil and was not good for me. I can't afford any expensive spell kits right now but just anything will help. Can anyone explain why I am having these dreams so much? Is it something about him or me? I cannot contact him its not safe. Any advice or explaination is appreciated!

I go to sleep normal and wake up with him...
BrownButter

Re: I need to stop these dreams about him

Unread postby aura » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:40 am

Hi BrownButter,

although a reading may give you a better handle on what's going on, consider:

1 - taking a 13 herb bath and then follow that up with
2 - black walnut spell to permanently get yourself rid of this man and his influence

The links to those products are here along with a couple of threads that will give you some additional info:
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html; 13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t9255
http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html; black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers-t3819.html

Blessings for your peace of mind.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Spells to Stop Thinking or Dreaming of an Ex

Unread postby violet29 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Hello everyone,

I've come to realize that I have a psychic connection to someone who has strong loving feelings for me. I have known him a long time and I have never been romantically involved with him. I began to realize his feelings after he put a love spell on me.

With the help of a professional I got rid of the love spell but after lots of consultation I realize I'm still picking up his feelings for me. On my own and with professional help I've tried baths, candles and prayer-this works a little but I soon begin to feel his feelings again. I sometime dream about him. I regularly bathe with Fiery Wall of Protection and Archangel Michael.

I don't hate him and I wish him no harm I just want my thought life to return to normal. I'm in a good relationship with someone else and I need to clear this other guy out of my mind.

I will eventually hire a spiritual coach but until then whatever help you can offer would be a great gift to me. Blessings.
violet29

Re: I need to stop thinking of him

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:31 pm

It's possible he's started more work on you. I'd guess that he has some personal concern of yours - a personal object, your hair, your picture, your handwriting - and might be working from that. You need to get a divination from a rootworker to find out the mechanism of the work and if he's currently doing work.

An uncrossing bath or a 13-day herbal bath might be a good supplement to your other work until you get to the bottom of this. http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ProfessorAmes » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Also read up on how to prevent the night time visits in your dreams. This is similar to hag riding whih you'll find here:
ghosts,-spirits,-astral-visitors,-hags,-and-hauntings-t7575.html#p56959

this will give you some tips to ward off some of the psychic hits you are getting at night.
ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:51 pm

All excellent recommendations, definitely get a reading on this one. One method that comes to mind is to cleanse yourself with Cast Off Evil (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html) to remove his influence; the spellkit includes addition conjure for protection to prevent this person's attacks. Personally, I love the power of Salt, sprinkle the four corners of your room where you sleep and ask the salt to protect you.

Salt (http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby violet29 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Thank you for all of your suggestions. I will take your advice. I will get a reading to get to the bottom of this. Blessings.
violet29

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Sounds great!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Spell to stop dreaming of my ex

Unread postby Doraemon » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:16 pm

been dreaming of my ex for the last 8 days.

everytime i go to bed, im like he's no good for me, im done.
I fall asleep, I dream about him
I wake up with a heavy heart, exhausted and tired

please help. :(
Doraemon

Re: Spell to stop dreaming of my ex

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:04 am

Do an uncrossing and make sure you protect yourself at night.
The first is best done using Uncrossing Baths, the second by placing a glass of water with some camphor on the nightstand and saying prayers of protection during sleep.

Best of luck to you!
Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:29 am

Sometimes people need to understand what "no" means. You should get his picture, his trace and add a little Dark Arts powder to it. Place it on the treshold to your house. Then take an old shoe and spank him hard will telling him in appropriate terms that he should back off. Then leave him under that shoe in some dark place for a few months.
Wrapping Poke Root in a sock or towel and spanking him with that is another way to send back unwanted emotions.

Good Luck!

Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby heartexalted » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:14 pm

I feel like Archangel Michael (AM) could help you with breaking the connection. Do you have any type of oil for Uncrossing, Cast Off Evil, Cut and Clear, AM, etc.? What I was thinking is that you might be able to do use an egg to absorb the essence of the connection, dress it with oils, pray over the egg, and then smash it at the crossroads while declaring that the connection is broken - and asking AM's assistance at each stage of this endeavor.

I'm not entirely sure about my suggestion here, but if I were in your situation, I would likely be thinking along those lines.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Re: Spell to stop dreaming of my ex

Unread postby Guided09 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm

You've gotten really good advice from Dr. Johannes. An ex worked a skull candle on me and every day that he did I would awake feeling like you do. I'd wake up and reach for my phone because he tried getting me to call him and return to him. I did some uncrossing, followed advice of others on the LM forum including ConjureMan Ali, and I broke free from my ex's spell. I sleep with camphor and water nearby, and it works wonders for me...

Many Blessings,

Guided--
Guided09

Re: Spells to Stop Thinking or Dreaming of an Ex

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:24 pm

For those contemplating a Cut and Clear Spell, the use of Cut and Clear products, or taking a Black Walnut Bath, please read all of the following links -- they will help:

Hoodoo in Theory and Practice: CUT AND CLEAR SPELLS and CUT AND CLEAR SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES
http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Lucky Mojo Forum: Cut and Clear Oil Questions and Answers
cut-and-clear-oil-questions-and-answers-t5690s30.html

Lucky Mojo Forum: Cut and Clear Incense Questions and Answers
cut-and-clear-incense-questions-and-answers-t11723.html

Lucky Mojo Forum: Cut and Clear Bath Crystals Questions and Answers
cut-and-clear-bath-crystals-questions-and-answers-t13320s30.html

Lucky Mojo Forum: Cut and Clear Sachet Powder Questions and Answers
cut-and-clear-sachet-powder-questions-and-answers-t7535.html

Lucky Mojo Forum: Cut and Clear Vigil Candle Questions and Answers
cut-and-clear-vigil-candle-questions-and-answers-t5025.html

Lucky Mojo Forum: Cut and Clear Spell Kit Questions and Answers
cut-and-clear-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t8704.html

Lucky Mojo Catalogue: CUT AND CLEAR SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES PRODUCT LIST
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cut-and-clear.html

Herb-Magic.Com: 9 WHOLE BLACK WALNUTS (IN THEIR HUSKS)
http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

Lucky Mojo Forum: Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers
black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers-t3819.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Breaking an Unwanted Spiritual Bond With an Ex

Unread postby Sippia » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:29 pm

A little over a year ago, I started dreaming about, having flashback memories of, and experiencing strong emotions about an ex-boyfriend. We were together 5 1/2 years until I just could not take it anymore. We broke up 14 years ago.

He married the woman he began a relationship immediately after we began having problems and before we broke up. I had hope to end the relationship peacefully, but it took almost a year to make stop him from emailing, calling, and visiting me; by that time I was ready to kill him and it got really nasty, because he wanted to rub the relationship in my face.

I have used a number of techniques to rid myself of the connection, including spells (candle, jar, herbs/roots, etc), cord cutting (by a couple of different people and by me), and physically throwing away everything he gave me or that was connected to memories of him.

Despite these measures, every morning I wake up to thoughts of him.

Years ago, I had something similar happen with an ex-finance from 20 plus years before. When I finally spoke to him he had been sick and thought he was dying, during that time he prayed to talk to me again. It took a bit of work to dispose of him energetically, as he knows about hoodoo.
Sippia

Re: Spells to Stop Thinking or Dreaming of an Ex

Unread postby duchess » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Hello sippia,

The black walnut bath actually sounds perfect for this as it will remove all ties to this person. I did this a few years ago on a really energetically difficult ex and it worked wonders.

Here is a link:

Lucky Mojo Forum: Black Walnut Bath Questions and Answers
black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers-t3819.html

Hope this helps!

duchess
duchess

Breaking the Silver Cord

Unread postby ceridwen6 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Is there a product to permanently break the silver cord that developed from many deep feeds from a psychic vampire?

I know someone who is dealing with this now.

Thank you.
ceridwen6

Re: Breaking the Silver Cord

Unread postby Tristan » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Hello ceridwen6!

Your friend may wish bathe in a combination of 13 Herb Bath, Cast Off Evil bath crystals and Cut and Clear bath crystals.

They might also wish to work the Cut and Clear spell. If the relationship between your friend and this other person was not romantic, they might choose to adapt the part of the rite that draws a new love.
Tristan

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes