Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Stop Thinking of, Loving, or Dreaming of an Ex

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: I need to stop these dreams about him

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:33 am

To that excellent advice, I would add starting to petition St. Michael and working with Fiery Wall of Protection products. St. Michael is not only an amazing ally for protection, he can use his sword to help slice through remaining emotional/mental/spiritual bonds that may keep us connected to people we no longer wish to be with.

Definintely take that 13-Herb Bath, and work that Black Walnut to remove him. Then clean your house with Chinese Wash, and do an extra special job in your bedroom - wipe down baseboards, doorframes, window frames, wipe down the walls, etc. Seal the windows and doors with FWP dabbed in a 5-spot pattern, while you pray that St. Michael guard your sleep. Then spread some Peace Water in your bedroom, and throughout your home.

Before you go to sleep each night, and anoint your third eye and the base of your skull, and the crown of you head with a dab of FWP, and sprinkle a circle of Peace Water around your bed. Pray that St. Michael sever any ties or bonds, and guard your sleep so that you may be peaceful and free. If you wish, you can keep a small statue or picture of St. Michael by your bedside with a glass of water (which you'll throw out each morning, and refresh before bed each night).

I hope this aids you in finding mental peace.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

zyddie
Newly Registered

What can I do to remove someone from my thoughts/heart?

Unread post by zyddie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:45 am

I have a person that I was never really with that has dominated me for the last two decades. I've been married, divorced. Had a brief fling with him after the divorce but it ended and now I am in a new relationship but just as during my marriage it seems I can't let him go. I try but I always dream about him. I may go weeks, sometimes long stretches of months but it always returns.

Is there something I can do to forget him, to make me stop thinking about him, feeling for him?
I don't want to bring harm to him just want to forget him so I can move on completely.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: What can I do to remove someone from my thoughts/heart?

Unread post by aura » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi zyddie and welcome to the Forum. You may want to look into the black walnut spell. You can read more about via the following links: black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers-t3819.html; http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:43 pm

You can also use Cut and Clear.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:56 pm

I second aura's recommendation for this one. Cut and Clear is an option and you can certainly read about it here (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html), the Black Walnut Spell is also discussed.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Maitresse Noel
Forum Member

Re: Spells to Stop Thinking of, Loving, or Dreaming of an Ex

Unread post by Maitresse Noel » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:19 am

if you arent sure about "cut and clear" its to do some clarity and tranquility & maybe healing for yourself first....... and see how things play out. i also work with "seperation" oils/candle spells & i put some herbs for peace in there as well, to make it a " peaceful/gentle " seperation.....

zyddie
Newly Registered

Unread post by zyddie » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:44 am

Thank you so much for your responses... sorry it took me so many days to return, I had some internet issues. I will look into both and I wish everyone a Very Happy New Year!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:26 pm

You're welcome, zyddie.
catherine yronwode

sunshinegoddess
Forum Member

Cut and clear man from my past.

Unread post by sunshinegoddess » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:56 pm

I'm still hurt and upset by a man from my past, a long time ago. I don't want to be missing him every once in awhile, or having it interfere with my new relationship. I was thinking of purchasing a Cut and Clear vigil light. Would a petition saying something like, "Break [my name] ties to past relationships and past lovers so she can move forward romantically with [new lover name]" be appropriate?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Cut and clear man from my past.

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 am

Your petition should be written in the first person (say "my ties," not "her ties") and you might also pray Isaiah 43:18-19 ("Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.")
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Cut and clear man from my past.

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 am

Mama Micki's scriptural prayer refers to "rivers in the desert," so you may also want to consider working the Black Walnut bath on this man from your past. You can read more about it here:

http://black-walnut-bath-questions-and- ... t3819.html

http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

http://www.cutandclear.html

There is also a thread devoted to this type of situation that I am merging your post into, it contains a number of spells and advice that may be helpful to you.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

widowedwitch
Newly Registered

Help! I need to get a man out of my head!

Unread post by widowedwitch » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:05 am

Hi,

This is my first time posting, so if I'm doing this wrong, be gentle.

I had an affair with a married man, I'll call him man#1. It got to the point where I wanted more than he could offer, so I walked away. I wanted to end the affair, and there is no animosity. Even though we seemed to be a perfect match, he wasn't willing to leave his wife and I wasn't willing to just be the other woman.

I have since met a wonderful man (man#2) that I'm crazy about, but I can't get man#1 out of my mind. I dream of him. His name comes to my mind and lips.

I did a honey jar on man#1, and it did work. He was very sweet to me, just wasn't going to do what I wanted.

What can I do to get him out of my head? I want man#2, he is good to me (with no spell work!), but I keep thinking and dreaming about man#1.

Help!

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Re: Help! I need to get a man out of my head!

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Here is a Lucky Mojo Product for your consideration:

SPL-KIT-CUTA
Cut and Clear Spell Kit
$35.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Help! I need to get a man out of my head!

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:34 am

In addition to Apollo Dark's suggestion, you may also want to consider the black walnut spell. You'll find more about that in the two following links: black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers-t3819.html & http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
Aura Laforest

blinn
HRCC Student

Breaking My Obsession to an Ex

Unread post by blinn » Thu May 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Hey I performed a cut and clear spell and I am now dreaming about him.

I still find my self fixating on him. Now I have been stuck on him for over two years of what was a 2 and a half month dating relationship.

This is driving me crazy, I just want to let him go emotionally and mentally.

What else can I do to break these ties?

blinn
HRCC Student

Re: Breaking My Obsession to an Ex

Unread post by blinn » Thu May 23, 2013 1:04 pm

Hey, how would I cleanse my a self if I swallowed my exes semen and I still have a kind of link with him and I want to get him out of my mind body and soul.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri May 24, 2013 10:58 am

--blinn,

I merged your topics into this thread, since both concern your current situation.

I think it's safe to say that the Cut & Clear didn't take.

Based on the information you've given, I'd recommend treating it like a crossing.

I'd suggest a proper uncrossing, and perhaps an egg cleansing:

Lucky Mojo's Uncrossing Kit would do the trick: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

I would follow this by the Black Walnut spell (which you apparently did not do) and another Cut & Clear, if needed, using the Lucky Mojo Cut and Clear Spell Kit.
Two-Headed Doctor

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 24, 2013 2:18 pm

blinn,

Dr. Hob has suggested some good work. Before you get too deep into it, however, you might want to pause for some magically assisted self-analysis.
Doctor Hob wrote:I'd suggest a proper uncrossing, and perhaps an egg cleansing:

Lucky Mojo's Uncrossing Kit would do the trick: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
After this point, I would insert a bath of King Solomon Wisdom combined with Cast Off Evil. Rather than just pouring it over yourself, I would actually soak in it for a while. Light a blue or white candle for wisdom, dressed with the same formulae you are bathing in. Meditate until you know exactly what it is that is making separation so difficult.

Somehow, your ex-boyfriend is pressing one of your joy buttons, or one of your panic buttons. When you know what it is, you will be able to focus your Cut and Clear work.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 24, 2013 5:37 pm

Interesting and I am taking notes.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 25, 2013 12:32 am

I recommend Power products to build up your personal power and self-esteem.

http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

blinn
HRCC Student

Unread post by blinn » Mon May 27, 2013 9:34 pm

Thankyou for your replies,it helps to now have a course of action to go with and go something with this. I ordering the supplies.

sanyraichard

Unread post by sanyraichard » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:43 am

Good luck to you!

MAGUS2311
Forum Member

Unread post by MAGUS2311 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:49 pm

This should be on of my first few postings. I was reading up on cut and clear candles and spells. I wanted to pose a question regarding cut and clear. Is it possible that the work of cut and clear whether vigil candles, spell and so forth work to the point that the person you are severing ties with wants to continue the emotional connection, friendship, relationship and so forth? Furthermore, is it possible that my heart of hearts is responding to something greater at work with our friendship? I know I have a divination request with an AIRR member so I am interested in finding out what direction to go with this in order to mitigate the matter.

I recently purchased a Cut and Clear vigil candle to be set on the alter at LM. I needed to cut ties with this person emotionally, spiritually, and energetically, however, I did my own C/C candle with sachet powder and van van oil early this year Jan 2013 and things were great but then May 2013 came around and she wanted back into our friendship. I would appreciate any feedback on the matter as I want to remove any emotional ties and or feelings for this person as I know it has not worked out. I understand that I do sincerely love her however I also understand that she doesn't and has other things going on in her life.

amynguyen84
Newly Registered

Spells to Stop Feeling Love for My Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by amynguyen84 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi, can anybody show me what i need to use to stop love to my current boy friend?

I live with him now, but seem like i'm the only one who care and take care of our love. He do not care about me or my feelings,so i want to stop love him while i still live with him..

I don't want to break up with him yet (not now), i just want to not love him anymore.

I'm very new about this so please teach me what to buy and how to use it in detail.

Thanks a lot and have a good day.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Stop Feeling Love for My Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Hello, Amyguyen84.
Try this out. I have used this Walnut bath on clients and it works beautifully.
After he leaves, you can do more spell work. But while he still lives there, you can do this bath without him noticing.
Good luck to you!

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Stop Feeling Love for My Current Lover or Spouse

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:11 pm

You might also look into Cut & Clear work, amyguyen84: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Also, please avoid posting the same message across multiple sections on the board. This is a rule here on the LM forum. Thank you for understanding!
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

silvershades
Newly Registered

Breaking a honey jar spell?

Unread post by silvershades » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:07 pm

Years ago, I was involved in a relationship with a man and performed a honey jar spell. The jar contained hairs from each of us tied together, with the wish that he would love me and be faithful placed into the jar. I worked the jar for many weeks and it seemed to produce the results that I was after.

Long story short, I broke up with him a few months after working on the jar and I foolishly threw the jar out (unbroken) into the trash. This was years ago but I cannot stop thinking about him. I am married to another man, but the other is constantly on his mind. He recently reached out to me and told me that he thinks of me constantly and has "never loved someone the way that he loved me" since we broke up.

I love my husband and wish to put the past behind me, but no matter how hard I try I simply cannot get this other man out of my mind. I am very doubtful that a honey jar spell could have such an effect after so many years, but at the same time I have no explanation for my feelings.

Is it even possible that the spell is still at work? How can I break it without the jar in my possession? Please help--any advice is welcome. I want to move on with my life.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Breaking a honey jar spell?

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:10 pm

Hi there:
I would suggest doing Cut and Clear work:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I'd also do some work to keep your relationship with your husband strong. Use something like Love Me or Peaceful Home, or a combination.

Good luck!
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

needjinxbreak
Forum Member

Spells to Stop Thinking of My Ex

Unread post by needjinxbreak » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:30 am

i cant get rid of thinking about my husband, he cheated on me and does not call me at all, it is nine months we live separately. i want to forget him, is there any way other than cut and clear products to forget him? I know he is not good for him, but I cant forget him, i cant accept love of any man, specifically my new love that is very kind. Please give me a powerful spell that i forget that guy forever and and not thinking and crying for him anymore. Part of problem is that, i have done some spells I read on internet in the beginning of our separation, I have forgotten which spells they were but I guess they had impacts on both of us, mainly on me that i cant forget him. although, i should confess i never was totally wanted him because i found out he has cheated on his first wife years ago, but gradually i attached to him. please help me by giving advice how to remove him from my mind forever.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:40 am

Hi needjinxbreak,

I'm so sorry you are going through this. My heart goes out to you.
If you don't want to do the cut and clear spell then the black walnut spell is excellent.

I'd invite you to read:
http://luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Also, in this case, it might be good to look into the Rose of Crucifixion products.
Or even into the Saint Raphael products because Raphael means, " God Heals" He is the patron Saint of
the blind, happy meetings, Nurses, Doctors, Matchmakers, people who travel.
I thought of him because it seems to me you are "blind" to this guy's terrible treatment of you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintraphael.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/allsaints.html

You know logically he is a serial cheater, you know he isn't "the one" for you. I just want you to open your eyes
emotionally and psychologically and get that knowledge into your heart.

You can also pray to Mary.
And read, Psalm 147:3
"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."

To me, you have been wounded by this guy. Heal your wound spiritually, emotionally and in your body.
Emotional distress does cause disease in the body.

Fill your heart with other things. You can also try:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

When you pray in the spirit, you will open your eyes.
You will see him for who he is; a cheater, a liar, a seducer of women.
He is a man without respect for himself or for others.
You deserve far better.

I encourage you to seek out guidance from a professional reader and rootworker.
www.readersandrootworkers.org
or
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Maybe others have some advice for you too.

Blessings,
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

needjinxbreak
Forum Member

Unread post by needjinxbreak » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:56 am

Susan Barnes wrote:Hi needjinxbreak,

I'm so sorry you are going through this. My heart goes out to you.
If you don't want to do the cut and clear spell then the black walnut spell is excellent.

I'd invite you to read:
http://luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Also, in this case, it might be good to look into the Rose of Crucifixion products.
Or even into the Saint Raphael products because Raphael means, " God Heals" He is the patron Saint of
the blind, happy meetings, Nurses, Doctors, Matchmakers, people who travel.
I thought of him because it seems to me you are "blind" to this guy's terrible treatment of you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintraphael.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/allsaints.html

You know logically he is a serial cheater, you know he isn't "the one" for you. I just want you to open your eyes
emotionally and psychologically and get that knowledge into your heart.

You can also pray to Mary.
And read, Psalm 147:3
"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."

To me, you have been wounded by this guy. Heal your wound spiritually, emotionally and in your body.
Emotional distress does cause disease in the body.

Fill your heart with other things. You can also try:
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

When you pray in the spirit, you will open your eyes.
You will see him for who he is; a cheater, a liar, a seducer of women.
He is a man without respect for himself or for others.
You deserve far better.

I encourage you to seek out guidance from a professional reader and rootworker.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
or
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Maybe others have some advice for you too.

Blessings,
thank you very much

GrrrRobin
Forum Member

Need help to stop obsessing over the past & move on

Unread post by GrrrRobin » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:22 pm

A few months ago I was duped by a man who wronged me in a terrible way. I took my revenge on him not through hoodoo, but by telling his wife what he did to me, as well as of his other affairs. I thought this would give me some relief but I continue to obsess over what he did to me and can't seem to move on. I am filled with anger and hatred towards him every day. What can I do to remove his presence from my mind completely and move on?

I also have terrible depression that nothing helps (including medication). I feel it is a major blockage in my life. I just feel there are many blockages in my life that are stopping me from achieving my true potential. I feel stuck. Actually I feel more than stuck, I feel paralyzed, and that life is passing me by. What can I do to remedy this situation? Please help!

Thank you for any advice you have. Blessings to you.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator
Re: Need help to stop obsessing over the past & move on

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:59 am

GrrrRobin, I'm so very sorry to read about your struggles. There are several things that I would offer, some magical and some not. First, here are some products that can help you to let go of this person, who doesn't deserve your energy, and move on:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
http://herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

These are both spiritual ways to clear yourself of this person and shake off some of the grief that you are holding on to. You might also consider some Uncrossing work on yourself:
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

I would also suggest that you look into therapy of some sort. Get help. Spiritual cleansing can help you clear you spiritually and emotionally, but you also need to shift on a physical level and this can be difficult on your own. If one form of medication didn't work try a different one. Find people who support you and lean on them through this hard time.

You might also consider getting a reading or working with a rootworker to help shift your perspective and find some peace for yourself. I'm sure that others in this forum will have more advice as well.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

GrrrRobin
Forum Member

Unread post by GrrrRobin » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:34 am

Thank you Miss Phoenix. I already see a very good psychotherapist and am on medication. I've tried several different antidepressants and none work for me, they only give me bad side effects and drain my bank account. :(

GrrrRobin
Forum Member

Unread post by GrrrRobin » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:41 am

Also, would any Road Opening work help after I've done the cleansing and uncrossing work?

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:55 pm

Good Evening, GrrrRobin,
Absolutely YES!!!
Wishing you the best.
I am also praying that next year will bring you great happiness
You deserve it

GrrrRobin
Forum Member

Unread post by GrrrRobin » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:43 am

Thank you Miss Aida. Wishing you blessings for the holidays and new year as well!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:56 am

Dear grrrRobin,

Along with the great advice you've been given, I just want to applaud you for the courage it
took to tell his wife what a cheater he is. The wife is usually the last one to find out.
Most people just sit around and gossip while the wife and the girlfriend are the ones suffering.

You're taking action! I am very proud of you!

Happy Holidays!
Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

celine_celeste
Forum Member
I need help moving on!

Unread post by celine_celeste » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:53 pm

I just broke up with a man that I've been with for almost 3 yrs. It hurts like hell and I'm trying to get through it. He was a cold pathological liar, and yes, he did cheat once. I tried different love and reconciliation spells and what not and now I'm done. My first instinct was to do a reconciliation spell which has been successful in the past. I did get a reading from an AIRR reader, and the results were you can do a reconciliation spell and it will work partly but the advice was cut and clear.

I tried doing a reconciliation and talk to me candles and it went up into flames and broke the plate it was on. I know, not a good sign! The next night we had an explosive break up. Oh yeah and he broke up with me through text, which I absolutely despise!
Now, I want to do a cut and clear spell. What I'm struggling with is all of his lies and the way that he made me feel. Is there anyway that I can send those feelings back o him or expose his lies? Or should I just cut and clear and move on? I plan on doing work on myself as well. So, any suggestions for that would be great. I plan on doing healing and cleansing work on myself. I need something to improve my self esteem and make me feel more confident.

Also, after this relationship I need a break from men, but I seek companionship. I know this sounds ridicules. Maybe I should just be single right? However, I would still like companionship and friendship of a man every now and then. I need to know that chivalry isn't dead and not all men are like the last one that I was with.

What should I do Lucky Mojo friends?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: I need help moving on!

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:16 am

Hi celine_celeste,

Having MISC set a reversing candle on this man and his lies would be a good way to do the reversing work without investing your own emotional energy in the work. You get the results you want without sparing anymore of your time and attention to this person. Meawhile, you can focus on the Cut and Clear - and you might even want to follow it up with a Black Walnut bath to completely break all ties and feelings that might linger on.

The cleansing work is a great plan, if you can, time it the last week of the waning moon and do three days to a week of 13-herb bath. Then follow it up with a week of 9-herb baths in the waxing moon to build you up. If you'd rather work with bath crystals, then Uncrossing can work well in the waning moon and then a combination of Healing and Power in the waxing. On the mundane side, seeing a social worker, counsillor or therapist for a short while can give you an object ear to listen, let you vent, and help you understand what you've just gone through in order to come out more confident and help with the efforts of your Healing and Power work.

And companionship is a perfectly normal human need, thus don't feel ridiculous for wanting it. Consider joining an exercise class, book club, movie club, hiking group or other social activity which will get you meeting new people including new men that you can become friends with. Besides, it's yet another great way to build your self-esteem!

Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest

celine_celeste
Forum Member

Unread post by celine_celeste » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:43 am

Aura!

That was excellent advice. Thank you so much. I think with all of my love problem postings everyone knows me by now...sadly to say!
I guess you can say I'm a perfect example of one of those people that tried so hard to make it work. You can burn a candle every day of the week but at the end if it's not meant to be, it's just not meant to be.
Laying tricks and the things we do can get some results, can be entertaining, hell, it can even get you some good sex! But over time it fades if it's not meant to be. Also ladies and gents, listen to your reader! You are not always going to hear what you want, but listen to it as guidance because it will save you money, time, and possibly heart ache.

Thanks again Aura.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:04 am

My pleasure. Do make sure to let us all know how the healing and confidence work go since they're the best foundation you can have for building a strong, long and lasting relationship built around love, trust and respect.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

callmeladyluck
Forum Member

Unread post by callmeladyluck » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:34 pm

celine_celeste wrote:I just broke up with a man that I've been with for almost 3 yrs. It hurts like hell and I'm trying to get through it. ...

What should I do Lucky Mojo friends?
Balthazar, a wonderful AIRR root worker, suggested a fantastic spell for disconnecting from another on the radio show. Consists of scissors, two people candles, holy water, etc. Might want to check it out:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -in-format

needjinxbreak
Forum Member

Unread post by needjinxbreak » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:30 pm

is there any spell to make you happy? im so sad, because many bad things exist in my life, lack of love and job, and fail in every thing i put so much effort

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi, needjinxbreak --

Sorry you are in such a rough patch at present. You have been posting in the "Spells to Stop Thinking of, Loving, or Dreaming of an Ex" section, but your latest question is not about an Ex, and instead it sounds like it belongs in the section on health and healing hat deals with depression. Check out this thread -- maybe you will find some better assistance and comfort in that area of the Forum.

Spells for Depression, OCD, Panic Attacks, Anxiety Disorder
spells-for-depression,-ocd,-panic-attac ... 10618.html
catherine yronwode

misslady123
Forum Member

Need help fixing a BROKEN situation

Unread post by misslady123 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Hello. I am looking for advice and guidance.

I recently divorced the person I love very much, and still do. I had to divorce because he has always treated me badly and has not been a father to our kids. I have it all now, right? I have full custody, child support, and everything, right? No. Just as I predicted long before, I'd still love him the exact same and think of him every day. I will feel this way the rest of my life. He was my one true love.

He just would never "open his eyes" to seeing the way he treated me and our "family". What now?

I've thought of reversal. I've thought of the mirror box. Ultimately, I'm still begging (silently and secretly) for him to realize things. I feel I deserve that in life, to give me back just a little bit of all the plently I've lost because of him. Why can't I just be granted for him to realize where he was wrong, to honestly look at all the let downs, the mistreatment, and how much he wronged the life of me and our kids? I gave him the world!

We've communicated since, he was very on the fence about reconciling. Begging me to take him back, then not showing up for our plans. SAME EXACT reasons we never worked to begin with.

I know I should probably just get on with my life. But I tell you now as I did before, I will still suffer secretly the rest of my life dealing with this heartbreak and emptiness this has left behind.

I've thought of everything. Maybe I should somehow combine reversal/mirror box and give it my absolute ALL in hopes that he finally opens his eyes. In the meantime, after that, maybe I should also finally use cut and clear just to break my heart away from him so that way it gives things time to work and maybe make a change in him. I guess my thought on that line is maybe if we are meant to be after all - it'll still work out in the end, even after I cut and clear just for my own sanity?

I just don't know what else to do. I know he is wrong - I just wish for him to get it. I don't want to be with him if he cant be a better person to me and our kids and understand the past, but at the same time, I dont want to be with anyone else. I dont want to start over.

Please help?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:37 am

misslady123, I don't know that reversal work or a mirror box is going to give you what you are looking for. What I am getting from your message is that you want him to see what he has done, want to change, and want to come back. This sounds more along the lines of skull candle work or Clarity work to me.

But beyond rootwork, I would highly recommend that you get a reading on this situation. Better to get some idea on if reconciliation is in your best interests before putting any time or energy into getting this person back. Once you have a good idea of that you can either shift to cutting this person out of your emotional field or focus on changing your relationship.

And I know from personal experience, that sometimes the one we love isn't the one we are meant to be with. It really sucks and yet, I like to think, that it is part of my lesson to learn in life.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

misslady123
Forum Member

Unread post by misslady123 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Miss Phoenix,

Thank you very kindly for your reply. I have scheduled a reading for myself.

Thanks again = )

Kittyluver
Forum Member

Unread post by Kittyluver » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:24 pm

Hello everyone.

I want to do a cut and clear. Like everyone else I am haunted by persistent thoughts about a man who I shouldn't have fallen in love with. He is not in my life and doesn't contact me but he camps in my head. That being said I don't think the walnut spell would be beneficial plus I can't do the naked thing...

Next, I am married (like I said shouldn't have fallen in love) so I don't need to bring NEW love into my life I just need to free myself from the depression I get because I can't have this other man.
I noticed the kit and some other things I read on the cut and clear page all have a component to help one find new love. I do not need new love.

I have my lucky mojo cut and clear oil (mmm smells so good) and I'm wondering what I can do with the oil. Is dressing a candle enough? What color?

Does cut and clear oil sound right for my situation or maybe healing(both of which I have already) ? I don't have a lot of money so I can't be buying 50 million diff things at the moment but if there is something else you think I absolutely need please let me know.
But first please let me know what I can do with my cut and clear oil while I wait. I'm sick of feeling like this :( thank you

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:55 am

Cut and Clear is exactly what you need, Kittyluver.

Most want a new love when they do Cut and Clear, but I have used it with married clients to excellent effect.

Why do you not think the Black Walnut bath would not be useful? It's amazingly powerful.

For now, carry the Cut and Clear oil with you everywhere. When you catch your brain camper in action, take a single dot of oil on your finger by upending the little bottle. Touch the oil to your wrist or neck. Then tap your chest three times saying No, No, No.

The first day, you'll do it twenty times, but it gets better fast!

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - AIRR Ombudsman - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

kandyspop
Forum Member
Forget an ex

Unread post by kandyspop » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:12 pm

This may sound silly but i was wondering if i can do anything to forget an ex boyfriend? I wanted him back in my life because he said he still loves me but i just can't i rather move on with my life and forget the person that hurt me. Some one please help me i feel lost.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Forget an ex

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:26 pm

Of course their is work for this and its a great first step that you are ready to do the work. the first product I would look in to is the cut and clear. there is a spell by cat on doing a cut and clear where you move the person away and you to a new person. you take a spritual bath. There is also the black walnut bath to get over a person. I would suggest the cut and clear followed with a cleanse of your home and then do a new spell to draw a new lover to you. if not ready then light some candles for a few weeks focusing on healing and getting over the past.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:41 pm

love these suggestions j82. I've seen amazing results with both cut and clear and the black walnut bath.

this link has info on both of those, heartache sucks and i hope these workings offer you some relief.

i remember hearing Conjure Man Ali on one of the lucky mojo radio shows prescribe a bath with rose petals, violet leaves and balm of gilead buds to help ease heartache.

http://herb-magic.com/rose-buds.html

http://herb-magic.com/violet-leaf-whole.html

http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

i hope this helps. best wishes!
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

kandyspop
Forum Member

Unread post by kandyspop » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:31 pm

j82 wrote:Of course their is work for this and its a great first step that you are ready to do the work. the first product I would look in to is the cut and clear. there is a spell by cat on doing a cut and clear where you move the person away and you to a new person. you take a spritual bath. There is also the black walnut bath to get over a person. I would suggest the cut and clear followed with a cleanse of your home and then do a new spell to draw a new lover to you. if not ready then light some candles for a few weeks focusing on healing and getting over the past.

Thank you if i do the cut and clear spell will the person still contact me? I don't want him to he's playing mind games with me! I just want to move on with my life.

kandyspop
Forum Member

Unread post by kandyspop » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:34 pm

J-Mo wrote:love these suggestions j82. I've seen amazing results with both cut and clear and the black walnut bath.

this link has info on both of those, heartache sucks and i hope these workings offer you some relief.

i remember hearing Conjure Man Ali on one of the lucky mojo radio shows prescribe a bath with rose petals, violet leaves and balm of gilead buds to help ease heartache.

http://herb-magic.com/rose-buds.html

http://herb-magic.com/violet-leaf-whole.html

http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Thank you they do suck I've been heart broken since September of 2013! I will check that out i need to move on with my life and start out fresh and forget about the person who pretty much used me.

i hope this helps. best wishes!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:15 am

Hi kandyspop,

I've merged your question into the existing thread on getting over an ex. In addition to the wise words you've already been given, you'll find lots more advice and ideas which can be useful.
Aura Laforest

countrymouse
Newly Registered

Unread post by countrymouse » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Hello,
Is there any alternative to the Black Walnut bath? I have a life threatening allergy to walnuts.
Thanks,
countrymouse

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:27 am

Hello countrymouse,

We certainly wouldn't want you to do anything to endanger your health. A cut and clear ritual would offer some relief http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

You could also take a spiritual bath http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html with a combination of Violet leaves http://herb-magic.com/violet-leaf-whole.html Balm of Gilead http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html and rose petals http://herb-magic.com/rose-petals.html this is a great herbal blend for soothing a broken heart.

best of luck
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

midnight12
Forum Member

Unread post by midnight12 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:23 am

Hi everyone!
I had a quick question- a few months ago (around late July into August), I entered a relationship with a man 3 years older than me. It was Friends With Benefits for both of us, however I started to catch feelings. Anywho, throughout the relationship I did a couple honey jars and a candle spell for him to reveal his feelings. He did and needless to say he mentioned that he really was involved with another woman he deeply cared for. (I was unaware of this)- however, they weren't technically together as she was still married.

He pretty much wanted to break our FWB situation off and I let go accepting his choice. I did a little work after to try and reconcile things because I was heartbroken. But after getting an AIRR reading I was pretty much told to let go, and I did. After the reading, I promptly disposed of all work, and let the situation go. I also did a cut and clear to release me from my feelings of attachment. However now almost 4 months later, I still feel a psychic link. I'm slightly intuitive naturally, but I frequently "feel" his presence, see his name, unexpectedly see the same make/model/color of his car. I feel like I'm even sensing him thinking about me. I'm not sure what any of this might mean (why is he still on my mind so frequently), or how to make it stop since he doesn't want me in this way (I dream of him often and find reminders of him throughout the day). I think I'm going to get another reading on this, but any help and ideas are appreciated. Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:57 am

Hello, midnight12 ,

I am so sorry.

Is there any possibility that you need some sort of closure with him?

Since we don't know about your petitions or how you had exactly performed the spells (and how they were deployed) You might want to try a 13 day bath in the event that the spells you had performed also affected you: www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Then, afterwards, repeat the Cut and Clear.

Now, there are other possibilities. He may be thinking of you often OR your spells on him may now be starting to work.

What happened to your honey jars? What did you do with them? Do you still have them? If you do, then they might still be working. Remember, if you are in that honey jar with him, the spell is going to affect you also.

So, if you still have them, then please take care of them

Wishing you the best

take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”