• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:20 pm

Spells to Sweeten Reconcile In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

Help with family member who keeps making bad choices

Unread postby honeybadger » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi all!

I've been having a lot of fun, and getting quite an education going through the forums - so thanks to all for that! I have a question about how to gain perspective on a family issue. This situation goes back years. My sister has been in a state of chaos for most of her adult life. I blame some of it on a bad marriage, but since she's got divorced in 2006, her life has continued to be full of drama (some strange and some self-made).

It has been one thing after another - lost jobs, home foreclosed, bad relationships, etc. The one constant is that she is horrible with money. I have never seen someone so bad with money. Anytime she has money, it seems to pour through her hands until its gone. She will not set a budget, and continually lets bills go unpaid. The hardest thing is that she has two children in the middle of this cycle of drama. The other thing that is extremely frustrating is that she doesn't seem to learn. I know she's not a bad person, but her intentions never seem to match the reality of the situation. It almost seems like willful blindness.

My question/problem is this: My parents, who are not in great health, are thinking of buying a much bigger home so she can move with them and they can help her long-term. I'm torn over this. I know it would be great for the kids. They love my parents and would greatly benefit from their grandparent's influence. I do wonder how good this will be for her. Right now, everyone involved is giving this some much needed thought.

I meditated over this long and hard last night. I made a dream pillow out with mugwort and asked for guidance to come to me last night in dreams. I tossed and turned, but when I fell asleep I dreamt that I had gotten beaten up badly and my right side was covered in bruises. That doesn't seem like a good sign. I have no idea how to help my sister. This seems to be part of her personality, or something counseling would help. My mother is open to hoodoo and root work. Is there anything I can offer her as far as advice or spellwork? Also, if anyone has advice on what I could do for my sister, I would be willing to do it. Nothing else seems to have worked thus far.

Thanks again for the advice. I can't wait until I'm experienced enough to give advice!
honeybadger

Re: Help with family member who keeps making bad choices

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:41 am

First, you can do protection work for your parents (who are open to Hoodoo) or they can do it. There are so many protetion products that Lucky Mojo sells and they are EXCELLENT (I can PERSONALLY vouch for that and not just saying it). Parents should also have regular house cleansings done when she moves in (LOVE the Chinese wash). There's so many things that you can do for your parents or that they can do. I really want to say to you that Fiery Wall of Protection incense (burned daily) and the oils for your parents. So, basically, your parents need PREVENTATIVE work. Your Sister's children ought to be protected also. As far as your sister is concerned (and you being beaten up in your sleep), maybe she has a bad spirit around her that doesn't want you involved? Maybe someone was tellnig you to mind your own business? Maybe one of the kids has a spirit around it that's doing all this stuff? Very hard to say but I HIGHLY suggest that you get a reading on this before any serious work is done for her. In the meantime, I would light white candles for her and pray for her (and her children) UNTIL you get a reading to find out SPECIFICALLY what is going on, how this happened, and SPECIFICALLY what to do for her. This is like asking a Doctor what to do for a rash when the Doctor hasn't had any details. A reading will give you COMPLETE details. Hope this helps...
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Husband constantly fights with my mother Please help

Unread postby Mommiof4 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:27 pm

I have recently had a reading by CM Ali. He is not the first one to tell me that I'm better off doing a cut and clear spell and getting a divorce. My husband has always fought and argued with my mother and cause such a horrible lack of harmony in our home. Can anything be done to shut this man up? To keep him from fighting with my mother and literally STFU? He has issues that no one but he can fix and he has no interest in fixing himself, only in complaining about how others treat him badly. Fails to see how he treats everyone else and then wonders why people treat him the way they do. I've had enough of his hurting me and my mother. Honest to goodness he needs to have his mouth sewn shut.
Mommiof4

Re: Husband constantly fights with my mother Please help

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Mommiof4, your first words was advice from a respected reader and rootworker. Are you considering this step first?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mommiof4 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Oh yes!!! Ordering cut and clear tomorrow. I'm scared but I know it will all work out in the end.
Mommiof4

Unread postby Papa Newt » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:08 pm

It can be a challenging time though do know that you can put in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League. Also, Crucible of Courage Products may be considered to help increase your courage as well. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:26 am

My colleagues gave you some great ideas, Mommiof4. And you came up with another one when you said "His mouth needs to be sewn shut!" That could be done on a doll baby.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mommiof4 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:40 pm

Miss Michaele you're my girl lol. I've considered sewing that doll babies mouth shut too. And making a little Alum paste on top of that too.

Papa Newt, I haven't been on crystal silence to post prayers in a bit. Just been praying for others. I will post a prayer and give thanks :)

I'm thinking I would also like to treat myself to a love uncrossing spell too.
Mommiof4

Gain support of in-laws and friends

Unread postby TWL142 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:43 am

My husband moved abroad to work last year and started having an affair with a co-worker soon after. He withdrew from my physically and emotionally and, despite me wanting to reconcile, two months ago, decided to leave me for the other woman.

My husband's family say they are disappointed we have separated but are not willing to challenge my husband or actively encourage him to return to our marriage. I would like to try to increase my in-laws support for our marriage and get them to positively influence and encourage my husband to end his affair and to return to his marriage. My husband isn't particularly close to his family but his mother's opinion does matter a lot to him and, one of his final comments to me was that he thought his mother would like his new mistress. I want to ensure his mother does NOT like her and would not accept her as part of the family.

My husband is very private and only confides in one close friend. This friend has never really liked me and, when my husband first started having his affair and was struggling to know what to do, his friend told him not to tell me the truth. I would also like to somehow sweeten his friend towards me and get his friend to start supporting our marriage and advise my husband that he should leave his mistress and return to his marriage.

Would a honey jar be suitable? I have a photo of all of my husband's family but I live in a different country from them and do not have any personal concerns. I do have some emails I've received from his mother though? Also, would I be able to create a single honey jar for my husband's family and his friend, or would it be better to have two separate ones? I also only have a photo of my husband's friend and a copy of an email he sent to my husband a few years ago.

Would anything else apart from a honey jar help? There is a time pressure here as I believe my husband's mistress is desperately trying to get pregnant. My husband would not leave her if she managed to get pregnant.
TWL142

Re: Gain support of in-laws and friends

Unread postby preppieroots » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:18 am

You really need to try to get some personal concerns from your in laws, as well as the girl friend. A vinegar jar would help to sour the feelings between the girlfriend and the in laws, as well as one for the husband's friend and the GF. (you could probably put them all in the same vinegar jar) Do you have any kind of birthday cards or similar from any of your in laws? Their handwriting is at least somewhat of a link to them. But pictures will have to do if that's all you have. Do you have anything of the girlfriend, a photo, a date of birth?

Yes, I would do a honey jar for you and the in laws and husband's friend. A honey jar for you and your husband is in order too.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby TWL142 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Preppieroots, thank-you for your reply. :)

Getting personal concerns from my in-laws and his girl friend will be very difficult. It's somewhat of a complicated situation but my in-laws and my husband's friend live in North America, my husband and his girl friend live in Russia and I have recently moved to SE Asia. I left virtually all of my personal things behind including all the cards, gifts my in-laws have given me.

I have some photos of the girlfriend I got from FB, her date and place of birth and her original name (she changed her name a few years ago). The only thing I have of hers that she touched is a small metal love heart she gave my husband. I do have a few personal concerns of my husband's including his toothbrush, a couple of hairs and a clean pair of socks. I don't have the original copies, but I do also have scanned copies of some of the love poems and cards he gave me.

I know these questions may be answered already in another thread but what herbs/spices should I put in the honey jar for my in-laws and my husband's friend? What types of things would go in the vinegar jars? Would it be a good idea to do a vinegar jar to help sour the feelings between my husband's girlfriend and him too or just one to sour the relationship between his girlfriend and his family/friends? Living in SE Asia my access to many herbs/spices is somewhat limited but I should hopefully be able to source some main or key ones.
TWL142

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:57 am

You can order honey jars from Lucky Mojo for your conditions with your husband and your inlaws:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

For you and your husband I'd recommend the Reconciliation honey jar kit. For you and your in-laws I'd recommend the Peaceful Home jar. It's good to sweeten up relatives. Each kit comes with all the herbs and oils you need for the spell and directions.

As for the vinegar jar between your hubby's girlfriend and your husband and inlaws (yes you can put them all in one jar; you may also wish to use Break Up spell on your husband and girlfriend seperately as you work the vinegar jar), traditional ingredients are the vinegar, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Black Cat and Black Dog hair ( so they'll fight like cats and dogs) and Sulphur.

Good luck and make sure you cleanse yourself spiritually after working with the vinegar jar; you don't want that bad energy on you,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TWL142 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Mary Bee, thank-you for your reply. I'd like to place an order but, as I live overseas, it will take a while for the products to reach me. Should I wait until I have everything together or is it ok to start the honey and vinegar jars with what I have on hand and add the other things once they arrive?
TWL142

Spells to Sweeten Mother, Sister, Family of Lover or Spouse

Unread postby Caulbearer » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Hello all,

Sorry if this is a repetitive question.

I'm looking for a spell to make my boyfriend's mom sweet to me and me to she. She's a wonderful person but very controlling and wants to be the one choosing his fate. He is a good boy and wants her approval which has caused us problems.

I had a reading done by a wonderful member of AIRR and I basically need to make myself sweet to her and have her like me, favor me etc.
I really do like her and have nothing against her so I just need some suggestions PLEASE.

I'm starting a honey jar asap but I'm not sure what to put in it. I have Ms. Yronwode's book on different herbs but not sure which ones to put in the honey jar. Any other work or spells that you can tell me would help.

Any help or suggestions is appreciated.
Many thanks <3
Love & Blessing
Thanks to all saints who have helped me connect to the Divine <3
Caulbearer

Re: HELP PLS (boyfrnd's mom causing break up)

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:25 am

You can buy a honey jar from Lucky Mojo with everything you need, except personal concerns and a petition. Peaceful Home or Influence would be good choices.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Caulbearer » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:32 am

Mama Micki wrote:You can buy a honey jar from Lucky Mojo with everything you need, except personal concerns and a petition. Peaceful Home or Influence would be good choices.

thank you Mama Micki!
Love & Blessing
Caulbearer

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:08 am

Mama Micki wrote:You can buy a honey jar from Lucky Mojo with everything you need, except personal concerns and a petition. Peaceful Home or Influence would be good choices.

Caulbearer, you could even combine the two into one kit by buying a bottle of Influence oil and using it alongside the oil in the Peaceful Home Honey Jar kit.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Caulbearer » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Caulbearer, you could even combine the two into one kit by buying a bottle of Influence oil and using it alongside the oil in the Peaceful Home Honey Jar kit.
Good luck,
Miss Michaele

Thank you miss Michaele : )
I've ordered it and in the meanwhile I've begun the peaceful home honey jar.
I have to give it my all now cause two different readings have told me that our happiness and relationship depends on her liking me... sigh~
Love & Blessing
Caulbearer

Re: Boyfriend's Mom Causing Break-Up; Need to Sweeten Her

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:18 pm

Sometimes that's a mother's prerogative. I believe miss cat said it best in one of her discussions. Get along with his mother.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Caulbearer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:13 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Sometimes that's a mother's prerogative. I believe miss cat said it best in one of her discussions. Get along with his mother.

You're absolutely right and I agree. I'm gonna give it my best because I actually do like her. We are so much alike except the colour of our skin. I just need to break through her wall.
PLEASE y'all pray for me <3
Love & Blessing
Caulbearer

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:38 am

You might try burning a candle to St. Martin de Porres, the saint of racial harmony, along with his other patronages. You can either use a vigil candle or a white candle dressed with the oil.

saint-martin-de-porres-spiritual-supplies-questions-answers-t15764s30.html-sid=07933484effaa05185537c9c493d70f2
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:14 am

I agree with what everyone has suggested.
As a mother of a handsome, brilliant, can do no wrong son ( do you see how most moms think of their sons ? ) I can tell you from experience that there has been one girl who stood out from the crowd ;) Her secret? She made a point to talk to me in a respectful manner and she complimented me on the way I've decorated the home. When my son has her and some friends over, she helps me clean up after them. She's not a submissive type, he wouldn't like that but she's nice to his mama and polite to all other family members. She's industrious; works and goes to college. Oh, and she brings little treats to my dog.
He used to bring another girl over but when I tried to talk to her she had an offish attitude, when she came over for get togethers she never helped clean up, she didn't have much ambition and my dog didn't like her. My dog usually goes up to most people but he wouldn't even go up to greet her. I dropped little remarks about her to my son and soon after he stopped dating her.
So, from experience as the mother of a son and like Miss Cat has said before; be nice to his mama.
Be nice to his mama's dog too. :D
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Caulbearer » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:26 am

Mama Micki wrote:You might try burning a candle to St. Martin de Porres, the saint of racial harmony, along with his other patronages. You can either use a vigil candle or a white candle dressed with the oil.

saint-martin-de-porres-spiritual-supplies-questions-answers-t15764s30.html-sid=07933484effaa05185537c9c493d70f2

Thank you so much mama Micki. I will try this for sure!

Thanks miss Olivia for the wonderful tips. Very sweet of you :D
Love & Blessing
Caulbearer

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:53 am

I hope it all works out Caulbearer, my mother-in-law was a pill when my husband first took me to meet her. She was not happy about me being from a different faith and made many comments in front of everyone in the family that I was the first person in the history of their family to have not been brought up in their religion. Took a lot of biting my tongue, being "sweet" and finally figuring out she's very set in her ways with most people not just me. I did learn that when I wasn't as polite as I should have been at times that I'd be "punished" by not getting invited to showers or things of that nature. So I learned being nice to the mama works better than fighting back with the mama. I've had a honey jar working on the situation for awhile now and helps flow better.
This topic has been a good learning experience for me because now I'll be sure to be nicer to the girls my son brings home. Thank-you Caulbearer!
If I were his mama I'd like you. :D
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Caulbearer » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Miss Olivia wrote:I hope it all works out Caulbearer, my mother-in-law was a pill when my husband first took me to meet her. She was not happy about me being from a different faith and made many comments in front of everyone in the family that I was the first person in the history of their family to have not been brought up in their religion. Took a lot of biting my tongue, being "sweet" and finally figuring out she's very set in her ways with most people not just me. I did learn that when I wasn't as polite as I should have been at times that I'd be "punished" by not getting invited to showers or things of that nature. So I learned being nice to the mama works better than fighting back with the mama. I've had a honey jar working on the situation for awhile now and helps flow better.
This topic has been a good learning experience for me because now I'll be sure to be nicer to the girls my son brings home. Thank-you Caulbearer!
If I were his mama I'd like you. :D

haha you're so sweet Miss Olivia :)
i really am nice to her. we have the same birthday and i HONESTLY like her but i'm not black, i'm brown. so it'll take alotta work to sweeten our relationship and i'm giving it my BEST. i'm gonna start the St. Martin asap... I love him so much and i wanna be with him. he's my little sweetie pie but he's holding back cause of her. all his siblings love me and we all get along...
PLEASE be nice to anyone who loves your sons cause honestly they will love you too, i promise!
Love & Blessing
Caulbearer

Encouraging work / honey jar

Unread postby Caulbearer » Tue May 14, 2013 9:59 am

Hi all,

So my boyfriend's mom caused us some serious problems. I had a reading done my an AIRR member, Dr. Raven, and with all the great advice I got I began working on bettering my relationship with her and also I set up a honey jar and IT HAS BEEN WORKING! She really likes me and she's becoming more an more nice to me.
Although things are sweet and smooth I still need to make him strong and give him an extra push to speak to his mom about us... Trust me he needs encouragement.

Are the LuckyMojo King Solomon or Crucible of Courage oils good choices? Should I do another honey jar for him with Yellow candles on top and anoint it with these oils?
Any comments or threads would be appreciated :)
Many thanks!
Love & Blessing
Caulbearer

Re: Encouraging work / honey jar

Unread postby SilverDaniels » Tue May 14, 2013 11:44 am

That's WONDERFUL Caulbearer!!

I love hearing all the success stories everyone shares on here.
Crucible of Courage most definitely sounds like a good choice to me if you want to give him encouragement. King Solomon brings about the clarity of mind in order to make wise decisions, which sounds suitable to me as well. I'm also feeling that those two formulas combined with Influence would create an amazing effect for the results you want. Go get 'em GURL!! :D

Happy Conjuring!! ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^
SilverDaniels

Unread postby Caulbearer » Wed May 15, 2013 1:14 am

SilverDaniels wrote:That's WONDERFUL Caulbearer!!

I love hearing all the success stories everyone shares on here.
Crucible of Courage most definitely sounds like a good choice to me if you want to give him encouragement. King Solomon brings about the clarity of mind in order to make wise decisions, which sounds suitable to me as well. I'm also feeling that those two formulas combined with Influence would create an amazing effect for the results you want. Go get 'em GURL!! :D

Happy Conjuring!! ^_^

OK great! I will add the influence oil as well.
Not sure if this means anything, but I will take your name as a positive sign, since you seem like a wonderful person and my beloved's name is Daniel :)
Thank you for the suggestion.
Love & Blessing
Caulbearer

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu May 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Caulbearer wrote:OK great! I will add the influence oil as well.

Are you using it on your boyfriend's mother's honey jar, too? Every little bit helps :)

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Caulbearer » Thu May 16, 2013 4:34 pm

MissMichaele wrote:Are you using it on your boyfriend's mother's honey jar, too? Every little bit helps :)

Miss Michaele

hi MissMichaele,
yes I am as per your suggestion before. after you told me to combine it with peaceful home I did and honestly she has been really nicer to me. I've been showing her alot of positive attention too and she likes that.
as always, thank you for your suggestion :)
Love & Blessing
Caulbearer

Re: Spells to Sweeten Mother, Sister, Family of Lover or Spouse

Unread postby Nony65 » Thu May 08, 2014 1:50 am

Hi,

Everything is running pretty nicely in my life thanks to help from Lucky Mojo and the rootworkers, but one thing I can't seem to manage is my Mum :(

I am 27 and embarressingly, still living at home. I returned from university last year and knew it was a case of sinking or swimming financially, so had to move back in with my Mum. Since returning, the atmosphere has been horrible. We just clash so badly. We have had some terrible fights, so now it has come to the point where she has said I need to move out. This isn't viable though, as I have just saved up for a new car and then need to save some more for a new place.

We do not have a good Mother and Daughter relationship, and it's something I have always longed for. With me having been ill with depression certainly doesn't help, and there is a lot of resentment more so at having had to move to a smaller house from the family home, when my Dad left her for another woman.

Is a honey jar worth doing, or something else? Would a Cut & Clear work for the resentment about my Dad and us having had to leave and sell the family home? I am guessing Bend Over would be far too strong in these circumstances?
Nony65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Hello, Nony65 ,
That's always so sad when Mother and Daughter don't get along.
You're right: Bend over is too harsh
I like your honey jar idea and I like your idea about Cut and Clear.
additionally, for the 2 of you, try Peace Water in the house www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
And, of course, Peaceful Home www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Wishing you the best on this. I know it's hard.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spell for Protection from Critical Mother

Unread postby Xewn » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:25 am

My mother has always been a critical person (or at least for as long as I can remember.) When I was a child I can remember her and my dad having arguments and him being upset with her for her constant criticism. She's not really a bad person. She thinks her criticisms are helpful. Often they come with a smile and are treated as a little bit of a joke. The problem is that they hurt. I still remember her telling me as a teenager that my arms were too skinny for a certain dress and that my butt was too big for a swimsuit I wanted. (I haven't been a teenager for almost 20 years.)

More recently she's taken to making "helpful" comments about my art work. (She has no artistic ability.) I just utterly ruined a painting I was working on because I listened to something she said about it. I'm a pretty decent artist (I was good enough to go to art school, but ended up doing something else instead.) However, since I haven't worked seriously on my art for a long time I am relearning a lot of things and I am not a very confident person in general. I don't have a lot of work space, so my paintings are visible to anyone who comes into my apartment.

I also have a 13 year old son and lately my mother has taken to making "helpful:" comments about his eating habits and weight. (He does have a sweet tooth, but he also eats his veggies.) He is mostly a thin boy, except that he has a bit of a tummy. (At his age both of my brothers were rather chubby, but by high school they grew out of this.) My son is very sensitive and my mother's comments hurt his feelings. He has started saying to me that he is "fat." He is not. I don't want my mom damaging his self esteem the way she did mine. I have tried to talk to her about this, but her behavior has not changed.

I'd like to be able to protect both myself and my son from her criticisms. I think we both tend to take them too much to heart (even though I should know better and I tell my son not to listen when my mother says those things.) I don't know if there is a magical way to get her to stop being so critical or if there might be a way that the criticism would just roll off and not affect us.
Xewn

Re: Spell for Protection from Critical Mother

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello, Xewn ,
I am merging your post to the appropriate subforum with lots of spell ideas for you.
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

I want someone to take my side..

Unread postby Splitpea2 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:28 pm

My boyfriend and I broke up and he moved with his sister I don't beleive she hates me but I have only met her twice and I don't think she liked it much that her brother moved out of state to be with me.. Anyway back to my problem my ex left back and is now with someone new but I don't beleive serious,he always takes his sisters opinion very seriously so I wanted to know if there is anything that I can do to her so that she can take my side and tell him that he was wrong for what he did to me...
Splitpea2

Unread postby natstein » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:00 pm

Hello Splitpea2,

I merged your post into a thread about sweetening up family members. I thought the ideas in this thread would work well for your situation. You might look into the Influence honey jar spell kit. You can read about Influence products on this page (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html) and there are links at the bottom to order the supplies. The kits are excellent because of the step by step directions. I hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:23 pm

I agree with natstein -- the Influence Honey Jar spell kit is great for all kinds of sweet and gentle work with in-laws, samily members, and friends:

SPL-HON-INFL
Influence Another's Mind for Any Good Purpose Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Sweetening spells may be considered adjectival, that is, they are used for sweetening reconciliation, sweetening reunion, sweetening a judge or jury, sweetening a probation or parole officer, sweetening sex, sweetening marriage, sweetening a boss, sweetening co-workers, sweetening a workplace, sweetening friendships, sweetening a loan officer, sweetening a landlord, sweetening a pet, sweetening in-laws, sweetening an ex, sweetening a spiritual entity, etc.

For more information and practical magical tips on how to use sweetening spells for both proxy work (as in a honey or sugar jar) and in direct contact work (as in touching, dressing, feeding, bathing, or drinking) please refer to this book:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Sweeten Reconcile In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

Unread postby Innocence » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:54 pm

My ex's father and sisters have always liked me. I started a honey jar on them months ago just in case. I will have to move out soon and I want a spell to make the father miss me so he would mention to my ex how he wished I was still living there. Which product would help achieve this? Would Restless work? But that product seems to be more for enemy work right?
Innocence

Unread postby mizjoannlee » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:08 pm

Innocence,

I think Restless is a bit harsh for what you want.

I recommend a red skull candle with Influence oil. Write his name on it and slather it with oil. Every night late, late at night for seven nights when he would be sleeping, talk to the candle and tell it you want him to mention to your ex how much he misses you and wishes you were still living there. On the seventh night, light the candle and bury the wax in your yard.

I think this should work.
Miss JoAnn Lee
#1730G
mizjoannlee

Unread postby Innocence » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Miss JoAnn Lee,

Thank you! I thought about using a skull candle too but wasn't sure which color to use.
Innocence

Unread postby mmachix » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Someone I know just got canned at a job they really liked. I took a white candle, inscribed a petition that the owner would call that person back into work,I only had the owners first name, and I annoited it with Influence and Good Luck oil. I burned Influnece incense and read psalm 23 and said a short prayer. Am I on the right track?
mmachix

Unread postby Miss Athena » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:58 pm

Hi mmachix,

You are a lovely friend to want to help like that.

I think you are on the right track using Influence products. You might want to consider using a skull candle for this, and embed those thoughts into the owner's head. If you only know their first name and the name of the company, you could add that they want to call (Your Friend's Name) back to the office. Add as much specificity as you can.

You could also use Steady Work products on a candle for your friend and petition that he/she be called back to work in that office.

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

I hope this helps your friend.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends