• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 12:25 pm

Spells to Sweeten Reconcile In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

In-laws Causing Problems with my Marriage

Unread postby choice01 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 pm

My in laws cause problems in my marriage. I want my husband to stop dealing with them. they are the in laws that do not matter(cousins). I want him to stop dealing with them altogether. What can I do?
choice01

Re: Separation

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Hi there,
You say that they do not matter, but if they matter to your husband then they matter and getting rid of them won't be easy. I would suggest a reading with one of the readers at www.readersandrootworkers.org--we would be able to tell you if getting rid of them is possible and if so, what the best means of attack would be. On the other hand, if getting rid of them proves unlikely then there are a variety of other tricks that can help everyone get along and put them in their rightful place.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Separation

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:28 pm

I agree with Miss Bri, but isn't the in-laws your husbands family? ...and your in-laws? anyway, please follow Miss Bri's advice on the reading.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Mother-in-law problems; what do i do?

Unread postby Africanqueen » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:27 am

my mother inlaw has been staying with us for quite some time now and it has been hell :( , so she decides to go to her place for xmas my husband decides to tag along and will spend three weeks.

we had discused what the kids wanted for xmas and was gonna contribute in getting them. But to my suprise he left without giving me his own part of the money. When i asked him he said he didn't have any. He went out and got all sorts of things for his mom and his younger ones and friends.

To make matters worst it has been a week since he left and not cared to call me and the kids. :cry: :?
Africanqueen

Re: Husband abandoned me and the kids

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Africanqueen have you had a reading regarding the situation with your mother-in-law? I remember you writing about it in other posts. It seems like a cultural issue and it has to be dealt with with that in mind.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Africanqueen » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:43 pm

Thanks for that, but it is not a cultural issue you don't favour your mother over you wife and kids in any culture it's just selffishness and jealousy she never had a good marriage her husband married some other woman and left her so she does not want others to be happy she is always causing trouble i will get a reading and know what to do
Africanqueen

Unread postby luckyboi317 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:30 pm

? Wait he's your husband right? Do you have a joint checking account? Take his half out of the money he puts into said joint account if you do. Then you need to call him and inform him that while you hope he's had a nice time visiting with his mother, its time for him to come home, don't get upset don't argue with. Speak to him in a calm firm tone as one would a child, no nagging, no hesitance. Don't coddle him, don't debate it with him, you are his wife and you are telling him to come home now.

I would strongly suggest you buy him a non refundable plane ticket with his money for him to come home, attach a little note saying "I'm glad you had a good time with you mother, I look forward to seeing when you get home, I need you to get back to your responsibilities play time is done." If he tries to argue with you or get upset or make excuses, simply tell him "You are a man, not your mother's little boy and I have responsibilities for you here that you need to attend to, I'll see you at the airport when you get home, I have to go now I've got work to do around the house." then hang up the phone and don't answer it again for several hours. I strongly suggest that you then actually use this time to get as much of your decorating and other work done around the house as quickly and as much as possible, there needs to be an overwhelming impact when he gets home where he is simply astounded by the immense amount of work you've done since he's been gone and he can feel the extreme amount of guilt that he deserves that he's left you to do everything by yourself, but you need to not even acknowledge it act as if this is just run of the mill stuff you doing you part and keeping your responsibilities then hand him a list of all the chores you have for him to do, but make sure that you have a list twice as long (some of it can already be things you've done while waiting for him to get home) and then follow up on your list and be as merry and cheerful about getting it all done as much as possible.

If he doesn't do his part, don't get angry or yell or scream, just get very quiet, shake your head just a tiny bit, sigh, mist up a little and say well I guess I'll have to do it then, and don't say anything about it again. He will either then pitch in and finish the rest of the chores on the list and be to busy to even think about his mommy or he will feel to guilty to ever take her side in anything ever again or leave you like that again, and to maintain you just remember to do this for every single holiday imaginable. The key to having the perfect home life is to be your own shining example of the absolute perfect wife, and simply expect him to be the perfect husband and when he doesn't lay on the just a tiny seed of guilt which will grow to consume him while he watches you working hard to make his life better.

There's a reason why martyrs become gods.
luckyboi317

Re: Mother-in-law problems; what do i do?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Africanqueen, i have merged your two threads about your mother-in-law together, since the material is continuation of what you posted earlier in the year.

Now, back then, folks gave you some ideas of what kinds of spell-work to do. Did you do it? Are you following other threads here about family issues and tried any of the tricks given there.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

how can i soften the heart of my mom?

Unread postby simplyfree » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Greeting everyone, I am having allot of problems with my mom and would like to know how I can soften her up or even soften myself towards her (if possible) someone said i can put her in a jar of honey but i don't know what that even means .... please help!
simplyfree

Re: how can i soften the heart of another?

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:16 am

Hello Simplefree.

What you are probably referring to is a "sweetening" spell. Which would consists of a HONEY JAR. [I'll forward you the link at the end.] It depends on what you need her to do. I would possibly work with ESSENCE OF BENDOVER work to have her under your control, but then you may also want a reading from an AIRR for advice of what would help you best. I wish you the best of luck.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

goodluck with your work and research.
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Unread postby trish76 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:14 am

Hello simplyfree,

The honey jar suggestion is an excellent one. It is definitely meant to sweeten her up and in turn soften her heart towards you.

I can't however agree with the Essence of Bendover suggestion, as to me it doesn't seem to be the ideal product if what you simply want to do is to have a better and closer relationship with your mother. Honey jars are for sweetening and as stated Essence of Bendover is a controlling product, and I don't feel this is going to be a good combination to use for this type of situation. Personally i would stick with the honey jar.

Of course as we don't know the specifics of your situation, getting the reading is beneficial as they would provide magical suggestions tailored to your particular needs.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥
trish76

Unread postby JCPA72 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:23 am

I agree with Trish - EOB is a bit harsh - if you live with your Mom - peaceful home and honey jar might be a good combo but getting a reading in advance could help you figure out which types of work would be best for your situtation - Good Luck!
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!
JCPA72

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:14 am

Hi Simplyfree,
I would suggest that you buy a Peaceful Home honey jar mini kit. It comes with complete instructions and all the supplies needed for the spell. You might also want to order extra candles for working the jar. This would be very well suited to accomplish what you want.
You can find it here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

If you want to read about Peaceful Home Spiritual Supplies, you can't check out this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
On that page there are more Peaceful Home Supplies, that you could work with in addition to the honeyjar.

I would not use Essence of Bendover.

Good Luck to you.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 pm

trish76

I see perfectly what your describing. I apologize for the comment I POSTED. Thanks for the clarification Trish76!
Jaime Banks

Unread postby simplyfree » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Thanks everyone i will definitely get a reading and i am considering doing the honey jar spell
simplyfree

PostThis post was deleted on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:44 pm.

Mother in Law to Be and Peaceful Home?

Unread postby JCPA72 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:47 am

Hey All.

So I worked a Peaceful Home spell. I dressed and blessed a blue candle, wrote my petition out and laid peaceful home powder around their house.

The first few days I saw improvement, everything seemed calmer, actually my BF and his son - are still pretty calm and peaceful.
But - Mother in Law to Be is still VERY negative, complaining and nagging ALL of Us. She understands the situation is not going to change (them living with her) until school ends BUT she's very resentful, complains about everything and nothing my BF or his son try to do makes her happy.

Examples of her negativity - Saturday - we went to a family party, in the same building and she complained about 5 times, why were we drinking and when are we coming home. Sunday morning, I say good morning - the first thing out of her mouth is a complaint about the laundry basket and asking me if I was going to cook for my BF and his son, because she is not a maid, etc. etc.

Before I place another order, I was wondering what suggestions would you all have that might help supplement the Peaceful Home work?

She has alot of health issues, and I think some healing work needs to be done. Also maybe some communication work?

Do you think I should get a reading on her? To see what work would be best?

Thanks for your help in advance!

J
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!
JCPA72

Re: Mother in Law to Be and Peaceful Home?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:11 am

Healing and blessing work for your boyfriend's mother is a good idea. Also, if she is under any economic stress, prosperity work for all of you.

But just to get the point across, way down below the subconscious where magic operates, do some commanding work. Licorice root (which can be used as a tea to feed her) and calamus root (which is NOT edible) are the big guns. You could combine controlling herbs with friendly herbs (such as cloves) in a honey jar (or have a rootworker do so, if you don't have enough privacy to do it yourself).

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 am

Yes I do...also some cleansing work to remove negativity which may help in the meantime...or you can work a doll baby on her specifically. Use Chinese Wash (http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html) and wash your home back to front and throw the wash water at the crossroad. I would follow this ritual with the Peaceful Home Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-peaceful-home.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angelael » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:41 am

You could also sprinkle some Peace Water around the house. http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
angelael

Unread postby JCPA72 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:37 am

Thanks everyone!

Cleansing her space will be difficult - I don't live there, just stay over when I am visiting my boyfriend.

Question about the Honey jar for her - she's already sweet to me most of the time, is this where I should add a more "controlling element"?
JCPA72

Unread postby JCPA72 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Update - I've ordered a reading - will let you all know how it goes :)
JCPA72

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Make sure to ask what is her issue and how to get results.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 pm

A small aside, calamus root is edible, but rather unpalatable, its chewed as an after dinner digestive. I have a recipe for honeyed calamus chews I;m considering submitting for the hoodoo cook-off, so its on my mind just this moment :)
Turnsteel

My Sister-In-Law Is Driving Me Insane

Unread postby sdaquila418 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:11 pm

I can't stand my sister-in-law. She is the definition of a hypocrite. She is so sensitive that being in her presence is literally unbearable because anything could set her off. I once said one thing about disliking her friend and she flew into a temper tantrum, ran upstairs crying and yelling, slamming doors, etc. Forgot to mention that she involved the entire family and started a huge family feud.

She demands completely uncensored freedom of speech which apparently involves talking about me behind my back and to my face and being racially offensive. However, everyone else is required to walk on eggshells around her. You should see how she talks down to my husband and they're only 2 yrs. apart. She tears him apart for this thing or that thing. I feel like she's a woman who's loud for no reason and truly I have never met anyone so hypocritical she wants everyone to treat her with respect, not even raise their voice at her but she yells at everyone on the drop of a hat, taunts people during arguments, and is racist.

She tried to break up my husband and my interracial relationship at the very beginning of it. She brought my husband around other girls and invited other friends over who shared her views on interracial dating. She is constantly excusing herself with free speech but no one else, including my husband, can even challenge her point of view or speak to her in the same manner she speaks to everyone else. She is truly childish.

In this type of situation I would usually put someone in their place but because of the delicate situation (we live with his family including her) I feel as though I can't. Whenever I have ever approached her about her behavior she shuns it. "I'm just speaking my mind"...or her parents excuse it, "We're an opinionated and open family...we talk about everything you can't be sensitive".

I'm at my wit's end. I can't bear to even be in the same room with her for more than a few minutes. I avoid her at all costs because I feel like almost everything that comes out of her mouth is ugly and I don't want an argument to be started. I used to be close to my mother-in-law but now I don't feel like I can be close to her because the two of them talk about everything and I'm already embarrassed because I know personal info about me has been shared with my sister-in-law and I don't want someone I neither like nor respect knowing jack about me!

I used to go into the common areas of the house but now I just stay in our part of it, staying low-key because i don't want an argument like the family feud to start again. I can't be myself around the family and I can't speak my mind but not only is she free to speak her mind but she's free to be rude, condescending, and racist.

I can't stand her. I literally hate her. and Hate is a very strong word for me. Not only that...but she flaunts her freedom as being single around me and my husband about how she is so hip and knows all the bars around the city, spends 500 dollars in a day on brand new clothes, throws clothes away, has so much money to spare, etc. etc. Or how when i was pregnant with my daughter she gave this speech about how she can't be a mom because she's too selfish. I can't stand her.

I was in the middle of a conversation with my mother in law about how nervous i was to be a new parent and i was afraid of losing myself like my mom did, never giving herself any time or letting herself have a break. i was blown. i didn't think that it was the most appropriate time to flaunt like that.

Not only that but she tears my husband apart for not having the money to spend on new clothes or to go out. She makes fun of him and calls him boring or makes fun of his clothing, so it's hard for him because he wakes up at 4 in the morning to go to work to provide and she is calling him broke this and that.

I feel like she has a lot of power and influence in the house. i would like a spell or gris gris or plan or anything to not only break her confidence (her condescending attitude and superiority complex) but to break her power in the house. i want to make her bend over to my will, to respect me like she expects to be respected, and to give me the upper hand. I want us to trade places. i want me and my husband and daughter to be in the money and her to be out. I want her to feel bad about herself and i want her family to see her for the person she really is and to confront her about it. because obviously my hands are tied in real life.

Sorry for the long post please help!!!
sdaquila418

Re: My Sister-In-Law Is Driving Me Insane

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:42 am

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time dealing with your sister-in-law.

There are two ways to approach the situation - a) trying sweetness first, and then moving on to harsher works if they are needed, or b) going straight to the corrective controlling work.

If you want to try sweetness first, start a Stop Gossip and Peaceful Home honey jar on yourself and the sister, or everyone in the house all together (which would, of course, include the sister). Pray over it that all unpleasant, hurtful, and racist talk be stopped up, and that only love, cooperation, compassion, and harmony reign in the home. Give that honey jar a chance to take hold....or not, as the case may be.

You can also sprinkle Peace Water around the home to try and keep things calm. I'm not sure about the laundry arrangements, but if you ever wash his sister's clothing or bedding, you can put a pinch of Stop Gossip and Peaceful Home bath crystals into the rinse, or dissolve some into a spritz bottle and lightly spray her clothes &/or bedding to dress them. Pray your intent as you do so.

For YOU, try bathing in 13-Herb Bath with some Protection bath crystals and Tranquility bath crystals added. It will help cleanse away the negativity from around you and your mind, while helping to Protect you from any new negativity, and help you keep a calm emotional state in the interim period.

If you need to move onto something harsher to bring the woman to heel, then she sounds like a perfect case for a doll-baby locked away in a mirror box, to me! Since you live together, you should be able to get some personal concern from her (hair, fingernail clipping, etc) to make a doll baby with. Make a dolly, and stuff it's mouth with Stop Gossip powder and alum so that she can't open her mouth negatively against anyone. You can fill the doll up with controlling herbs like liquorice, calamus, and powders like Do As I Say, Controlling, etc. Bind up her arms so she can't flaunt her circumstances and make people feel badly. Bind her eyes so she no longer sees faults with people, race, or anything else she uses against people.

Then put that doll baby into a mirror box in a bed of Reversing powder and herbs, so that any negativity that she may TRY to send out, will only be reflected back onto and experienced by herself. That kids of acts as a magical shock-collar!

Remember to keep yourself spiritually clean and protected during all that work. At the very least have some hyssop on hand and make sure you are bathing in it regularly during the mirror box and doll-baby work. Pray Psalm 51 each day when you bathe in it.

You can keep up the Peace Water and laundry dressing work to bring in more Peace to the home.

As to her being "in the money" - it seems like she has less financial responsibilities. She shouldn't flaunt that, of course. But there's a reason she has disposable income (if she actually does, and isn't just charging herself into a jail of debt on credit cards), and you have less so. You may find that as your other works take hold you'll feel less vindictive towards her, so I would wait on any Revenge-type work until you've got her well under control, and have had some time to decompress from her treatment of you in the past.

If you want to make sure you go right to the works that will be most effective for your specific case, and make sure that if you do wish Revenge that you only go as far as what is justified in the eyes of God, then I would start with a consultation with a professional rootworker. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Best of luck!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: My Sister-In-Law Is Driving Me Insane

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:49 am

Some very good advise given above.
My 2 cent-addition to this would be to also have a look at this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html.
Scroll down a bit and you will see "Beef Tounge Spells for court case work". Have a look at that spell.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

BFF loves me, but family against it.

Unread postby light34 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:39 am

Hello everyone:

Long story short my BFF finally admitted to "loving me, cant live without me, he belongs to me"......now here is the whopper of all whopper.

His older sister and mother apparently speaks low of me, basically said to him that im not of their race therefore he should not marry me. He loves his family and that is fine with me. They know me and my family well and is aware of my involvement with him before however not now. Also the sister is very influential towards him. She also does not want him to have his own family because she is financially dependent on him, even though she is married. Her husband squanders their money, she manipulate him into paying her bills monthly.

As per my reading with Cat (which was great, even though i did not want to hear the truth lol) my deadline is 12/30......

Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated!

Light
light34

Re: Calling all experts

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:18 am

Hey Liqht34,

I'd personally order a STOP GOSSIP HJ or Kit to shut the mouth of those who speak ill of your quys's relationship. SHUT THEY ASSES UP! Buy a few bars of the soap, also, [since xmas is cominq, add it to like a BATH AND BODY qift basket, to be sneeky] and it'll be used as a bath soap or a soap to shut up the people who speak such nastyyy thinqs of ya'll.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Maybe if his family doesn't like your relationship, FOR 1. It's none of their business, it takes 2, not a qroup of members to debate on a relationship that is fostered between 2 individuals. 2. You should buy some FIERY WALL OF PROTECTION products so nothinq neqative or bad comes your way and his too. 3. The sister.....yeah, she can put a sock in it too....she qotta man, so she can mind her business too...i'm juss sayin. A HUGE MESSS....
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Hypothetically speakinq, if his family does succeed in turninq him away from you, you can employ some STAY WITH ME supplies, and add some LOVE ME and DIXIE LOVE oil too, so you both can stay toqether and no one shall break you up. And then follow up with the protection. Either way, my suqqestions are solid when it comes to keepinq a couple happy and havinq intruders voilate one's happiness. They're just haters....
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

I'm JUSS...Sayin, Good Luck, Liqht,
[After the work, take a qood time to follow up with a readinq from your AIRR worker]

-TBanks91
Jaime Banks

Unread postby light34 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:35 am

Hi TBanks91:
Your funny to boot lol love your comments. I did the dixie love, stay with me, and love that is the reason why he is still around! lol
I didnt think of fiery wall of protection and stop gossip....I am on that asap!.....No they will not take anything from me even though i never said a anything bad about his mother or sister. I have been bitting my tongue, which by the way is bleeding...lol

I think he feels torn between me and his family. TB thanks for responding
light34

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:02 am

Is this a racially issue or cultural issue? The recommendations from TBanks91 are appropriate, except I wouldn't jump to Fiery Wall of Protection unless they are throwing something your way; another thought, ms cat probably gave you some recommended conjure...is the conjure you mentioned her recommendations? There is one thing ms cat said in your book about loving his mother, this includes family, I know, believe me I know about biting the tongue etc etc however, family is a hard mountain to climb unless you have some strong conjure to back you up. The honey jar TBanks91 recommended is worked to sweeten them at the same time that you are shutting them up. (good recomendation TBanks91)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby light34 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 am

Hi Jwmcclin:

Cat did give me a few conjure, however i could not accomplish it because we do not live together. Also this new development occured when i told him i was putting an end to this and he frantically came clean. It is both a racial and culture issue, however his mother is darker than me and her hair is kinky!....go figure. No they have not thrown anything at me....and i pray never...I do not want to him to forsake his family for me...never because i love my family too. I just would like for mom to realize her son is happy with me regardless and for both of them to get her money issues straight with her husband and stop being dependent of her brother. He constantly complain to me about it and i feel like im going to bust the next time. Oh and the bad mouth about has to stop
light34

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:01 pm

light34, you know how people can fix you by putting stuff on your puppy-dog's fur? If seeing him at all, you could fix your boyfriend the same way, with all kinds of useful things: Fiery Wall of Protection and Stop Gossip as already mentioned, and King Solomon Wisdom and Cast Off Evil for the sister's spendthrift husband.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:50 pm

I do not know what cat recommended but I am sure it could be 'accomplished' on many levels, the idea is if you will...its all on you... There are a variety of methods to deploy a spell, candles, powders, incense, oils, etc etc and the list goes on...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby light34 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:03 pm

Miss Michaele

Thanks for responding! No I don't know about dog"s fur. Can you please elaborate! Yes we still see each other.

Light
light34

Unread postby light34 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:08 pm

Jwmcclin:

Thanks for responding. I couldn't The time Because my cycle was not here. When it was his schedule at work switch. She also recommended I do love work wih another rootworker.
light34

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:32 pm

There you go...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby light34 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Jwmcclin

Ok, but after the reading with is when he finally told me the truth about loving me ab cannot marry me bcuz of all the financial responsibility. About a month later. Also he drop a few hints about not wanting any problems with his family!
light34

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Liqht34,

take the advice and run with it. lol, read everythinq....don't think TOO much....because then you'll lose focus and intent on your specific qoal. Write down the advice on work we qave to you :)
And qo from that aspect, you'll do qood. HAVE FAITH, DO THE WORK, AND FORGET ABOUT IT....and let it manifest. you'll see chanqes soon enouqh. If nothinq chanqes within 6-8 weeks, call for another readinq. But still lay some STOP GOSSIP foot trackinq sachet powder on the floor mats and carpets, oils on their door handles or stair rails, or car handles or drivinq wheel, qive the oil to his mom and remove the label as a qift, and just say it's perfume oil. Put crystal salts in a small qlass container with a stopper and tell her it relieves her stress physicallyy and mentally....? Remember the tricks I told you in the first post? :)

TBanks91 (& Thanks for the compliment Jwmcclin earlier )
Jaime Banks

Unread postby light34 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:22 am

TBanks91:

Thank you, i will. I appreciate the tips.
light34

Home Issues-my daughter blames me for her failures...

Unread postby Enquirer » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:08 pm

My daughter hates me. She says that she loves me to death, that we need to go to counselling. She states that she blames me for all things that have gone wrong in her life. I understand but it make no sense. She has three children that I help her with, she is a nurse still attending school in order to become a RN. I have done so much for her. I have tried to give what I didn't have. Is there something I can do spiritually, because I think her hatred or anger is having a negative effect on my life. I don't think she wants me to prosper so I can be there for her needs. I don't want any harm to come to her. It sounds crazy I know, but I just want to be free. Am I crazy?
Enquirer

Re: Home Issues

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:12 pm

You should start with a reading to determine what exactly is going on here. I guarantee there is MUCH more to this story that is simply (and understandably) not being aired here on the forum, and which are key in really getting to the heart of the matter. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, you can certainly start a Peaceful Home + Reconciliation honey jar on the two of you. I would mix those two formulas together so you get the healing of past sorrows, forgiveness, and rekindling of loving feeings, along with the effects of quieting anger and arguments, and fostering respect and familial peace.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Enquirer » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:32 pm

WHAT HERBS DO I COMBINE TO GET THE PEACEFUL HOME AND THE RECONCILIATION. WHAT COLOR CANDLE? BLUE? YES THERE IS MORE I JUST TOUCHED ON THE SURFACE.
Enquirer

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:38 pm

You can order the Peaceful Home Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html) and/or Reconciliation Spellkit (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) from Lucky Mojo. Each comes complete with the herbs, candles, oils, sachet and incense needed for the spell including instructions. I would definitely consider the complete spell kit even though you can certainly order any items individually.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Home Issues-my daughter blames me for her failures...

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:42 am

I'd get the Reconcilation honey jar kit, and then just add on a packet of Peaceful Home herbs to your order:

http://www.herb-magic.com/peaceful-home-herb-mix.html

And since the Reconciliation honey jar kit will come with Reconciliation oil, grab a bottle of Peaceful Home oil so you can mix the two together to dress your blue candles.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html

You can use blue candles (for peace and healing), or pink candles (for gentle love), or switch between the two.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Home Issues-my daughter blames me for her failures...

Unread postby Enquirer » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Thank you so much
Enquirer

Spells to Bless Heal Protect Sisters Brothers SILs BILs Cousins

Unread postby saratoga » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:03 pm

how can i help my brother who lives overseas, is it ok to light open road candle for him place his photo and say a prayer(he needs open road candle)and/or to write his full name how many times??
saratoga

Re: help family members overseas

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 pm

MISC:
http://missionaryindependent.org/worlds ... hurch.html

and Road Opener:
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

...but what are you trying to do? Protect him?
if this is the case, here is another to please consider:
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

I have more to say, but Archangel Michael.

Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

My Parents Are Making Me Miserable!

Unread postby sharif_destara » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 am

Hello everyone. I'm a new member but I've been reading the boards on this site for over a year.

I have an eye disease that will eventually make me completely blind. Because of this I have not been able to keep employment. I'm educated but once my disability is discussed I feel that definitely holds me back. I come from a wealthy family but my parents hold the purse strings. Aside from what I get from the county my parents have been supporting me. Giving me a few thousand a month is peanuts to them but of course every penny counts and they use it as a way to control me.

I want to live with my girlfriend and enjoy my life. My parents do not approve and if I move in with her I will get cut off financially. What should I do? Is there anything I can do to convince them, besides a honey jar?

My girlfriend would basically assist me with things that I need and act as an emotional support system. Without her I would not be here. She makes me happy.

I love my parents also, but they do not care, they basically said either live alone or live with us and we'll find you a wife who comes from a similar background. My parents are making me miserable but I need there help financially, yet I don't want to lose my girlfriend.

My girlfriend has proven that she is with me because she loves me. If my parents cut me off I will be living off my girlfriend, If I keep living how I'm living I will be miserable and alone.

What can I do?
sharif_destara

Re: My Parents Are Making Me Miserable!

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Many blind people are able to lead productive lives and have careers. (Plus get an extra tax deduction!) Please do some research and see what types of jobs you can do. Crown of Success, King Solomon Wisdom, Steady Work, and Wealthy Way will help put you on the right track. You will feel better about yourself if you can be self-supporting.

Do not let your parents control you. You have the right to choose a partner who makes you happy. You can try a honey jar to sweeten them to your girlfriend.

Get a reading to see what your next step should be. www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:11 pm

I'm sorry that I don't have any practical advice to offer on the topic, but I'm also blind, and just wanted to wish you luck. My family has been a great help to me since becoming disabled, and I hope your girlfriend can be there for you like they've been here for me.

Best,

-Adam-
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Recently, it has become very important to build a relationship with Saint Lucy:
http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

Work with not for profit organizations that help the blind, soldiers that are blind, people who gradually cannot see. There are two people in my life that are losing their sight. This is now a hot topic for me. Please use your family influence, and lobby, and write and help others.

Back to your relationship, save for a few months and then get a cheap apartment. Your partner loves you no matter what right? So live off savings, work with the family connections, open up a new nonprofit organization and help people!

Work with Crown of Success. Work with All Saints products and build a relationship with Saint Lucy, work with Road opening and Prosperity.

Good luck and God bless you!

I'll be following your progress. I have a vested interest in people I love.

Blessings!

Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:25 am

Yesterday I read the Book of Tobit, which is found in Catholic Bibles. It is the story of a man named Tobit, who became blind, and his son, Tobias. The Archangel Raphael disguised as a man, found Tobias a wife, and healed Tobit of his blindness. I suggest you read it and ask Raphael, the angel of healing, for help.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby almondworld » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:46 pm

I agree with Mama Micki about working with Raphael.
almondworld

Inlaw question

Unread postby Wendy Rose » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:47 am

Hi,

My sister has a horrible mother in law. She dislikes my sister, is very mean to her, try to split between her and her husband and besides that, she is not safe with their newborn baby. She 's really fixated on the newborn and brings him in danger with her reactions and lack of proper care. My sister's not leaving him unattended in her sight. This is the biggest problem at the moment.

Good news, her husband sees it all and is really trying to protect my sister and the baby from her, but it is his mum....I protect my sister, the house and smooth and stabilize their relationship. But I'm not so sure what to do for their newborn. He's so young and vulnerable for energy, and its not in my experience range. Don"t want to experiment on him.

My feeling says I have to hide him somehow. Out of her sight and mind, the mom in law has to focus somewhere else. Any suggestions? Thanks

WR
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825
Wendy Rose

Re: Inlaw question

Unread postby Wendy Rose » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:06 am

Hi, really hope somebody can help me ;)
Wendy Rose

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:50 am

Hi there:
I would recommend doing a sweetening/honey jar on the mother in law. It will sweeten and soften her up towards your sister, and it won't "hurt" the baby. You may want to try a Peaceful Home honey jar:

Put the names of everyone in the family in the jar, including the newborn.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wendy Rose » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:46 am

Well. that's the problem. She's smothering the whole situation. I think they should not be more together then they already are. Her attention has to go another way and she has to take some form of distance without any following nasty situations. She has to learn that she is not a deciding factor in this young family so I cant's put them in a jar together. But thanks for the idea :)
Wendy Rose

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:44 am

When parents interfere with a marriage, I like to suggest Adam and Eve products, along with this Bible verse:

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:24
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wendy Rose » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:12 am

Ah, the text says it all, thanks. I will do the work on my brother in law, thanks
Wendy Rose

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends