• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 8:58 am

Spells to Uncross Another Person Friends Family

Help to break a spell that was done on someone else?

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:39 am

Hi everyone,

I am so glad and thankful to be here so I can possibly get some help or ideas from you guys =)

I wanted to know if anyone could suggest something I could do to break a spell that was done against my love interest. He is actually my soulmate. The one the Angels and Guides have been leading me towards. We have known eachother for a few years but unfortunately we go back and forth because once we are together and everything is great with us out of nowhere his behavior starts to change dramatically, he becomes weirdly depressed and confused and his life slowly falls apart (no job, no money, nothing) and he ends up dissapearing or leaving. but i mean its like bang! just like that. I didn't want to be paranoid and think magick was done on him or us but after all this time there is no other possibility I can come up with.

I've done a few readings on it and my friends have done them for me since I possibly might not be objective and it seems this one girl (I'm pretty sure I know who it is) is/has been working love/sex magick on him. I thought she might've done something to break us up specifically or maybe something to me (tho the only personal effect she can get of me would be a photo from the social networking sites & I dont know if that would work for her). The cards only showed magick being done on him or when I read for myself I saw magick being done to break us up.

Is there a way I can reverse what she did? or send it back? Hell I'll do something so that she can be hapy with her husband and newborn baby and leave him alone even but I would love it if she was out of the way so we can continue our lives at least without her in it. I'm all about sending love and light in someone's way but honestly this girl just made me very annoyed and I cant take it anymore. I dont appreciate someone messing up my life :(

He had to move to another state now for work and we are not even on speaking terms and she is still hanging around him in the background. I have no idea what she did or had someone else do for her but its going on 5 years now and this guys life is a repeating cycle which then affects us and for some reason he is not picking up that she is doing it and he never kicks her to the curb. Its frustrating and heartbreaking for me and I have been physically sick now for two months on and off. I tried doing reiki for us and tried working with Archangel Michael to cut the cords between us and her but honestly unless I reverse whatever was done to him or us healing obviously doesnt work. Plus i was having trouble finding the right supplies but now that I found LM I can actually do some good. i was thinking maybe using some agrimony with candle work maybe which Catherine suggests in her book but I dont know what would be good for this since I'm doing something for him and he is far from me.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Brujita Angelical
Brujita Angelical

Re: Help to break a spell that was done on someone else?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:26 am

I would have a reading done by an AIRR worker so they can determine the nature of the work being done, and then advise you on how exactly to break/reverse it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:58 am

Thanks Juju,

what is an AIRR worker? I don't really feel comfortable going to strangers for these sort of things because most of the ones I have come accross (at least here in NY) are con artists and I never know of a trustworthy and knowledgeable person who doesnt charge you an arm and a leg :( I would like to do it myself so I dont hear that I have to spend 1000 for THEM to do it. I dont know this situation is causing so much stress and heart break. I dont know :( thanks again for your suggestion. It makes sense to know what she did before proceeding.
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:04 am

AIRR is the Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers, which is an organization started by Miss Cat of Lucky Mojo and a few other of the trusted workers she is colleagues with. It requires a worker to pass a peer review, submit many references from satisfied customers, have a minimum number of years as a professional worker, and adhere to a strict set of ethical guidelines. If a client ever has a problem with an AIRR worker, then an AIRR ombudsman investigates and deals with the matter accordingly. It was set up to provide people with a place that they could go for readings and rootwork and be assured of quality and reliability and ethics.

Some workers cost more than others, but when you're going through the AIRR you know you are getting a very good worker. Each worker as a large bio page on the AIRR site, so you can browse through, learn about their background, their strengths and weaknesses as a worker, etc. That way you can choose a worker that you resonate with.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:11 am

Thanks Juju! I will look into it though I really did not plan or want to spend money on a reading right now and hoped i could do something on my own. but if there is no other way as my last option ill have to go to one of the AIRR.

thanks again =)
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby kmew1315 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:17 am

Well, I wouldn't say "there's no other way," but it definitely is your best option if you want to make sure you're doing things right and have full knowledge of the situation. I understand your hesitation, but there are no con artists on AIRR.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:36 am

Getting a reading will give you instructions specific to your case. Otherwise, you can just be spending time, money and energy on methods that will not be effective for your situation. Getting a reading with a worker doesn't mean that they will do the work for you - though if the case is out of your league to deal with, then it would be advised. For instance, if a good professional has done this crossing work, then they will likely have all kinds of protections and everything else that you're also going to need to counter to get an effective uncrossing. They may have strong spirits doing the work. So to avoid a nasty situation, you should know what you are up against, and whether or not you can actually handle it. It just gives you a very in-depth perspective of exactly what work has been done against the person, and so exactly how to counter it. Otherwise you're just guessing. You could easily end up wasting alot of money and time by just guessing - or you could cut to the chase, find out what happened, and know what you need to do to get rid of it.

Professional readings are not all that expensive. Good, experienced practitioners still seek the guidance of other practitioners. I know I do!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:54 am

Thanks Kevin and JuJu. Yes I agree with you Juju I read professionally and I always seek other professionals for guidance, finding a good ledgit one is my problem. but everything you say makes sense and you're right i would not know what Im up against so maybe i should at least get a reading and later would tell me if i need some sort of work done. Whatever was done to me seems powerful because its EVERY time we get together this happens and I am the only one he moves away from. very odd.
Brujita Angelical

I seriously believe someone has put a spell on my Son

Unread postby diamond13 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:13 pm

I am sincerely desperate for some advice
I have a very strong feeling that someone has put a curse on my Son. He is acting a bit too much out of character. He sleeps out all over the place wears his clothes for several days at a time, and wears his friends clothes. He is doing absolutely everything I hate, and he is very cold and hostile to everyone in our house sometimes or at least when he is at home, he is a teenager, and I fully understand their mood swings and sometimish behaviour, but his acting way off key, it sometimes feels like someone has borrowed him, I miss my Son so much I feel scared for him all the time. I was on line getting ready to make an order to set up an alter for him but I'm unsure what to get. Can anyone help I'm so desperate. He recently told me about a few of his dreams, they are not nice dreams.
diamond13

Re: I seriously believe someone has put a spell on my Son

Unread postby kmew1315 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:19 pm

Get a reading first to find out if someone really has put a spell on him. I know you don't want to hear it, but it could be natural. He may have fallen in with the wrong crowd.
kmew1315

Unread postby flamethrower » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:36 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with Kevin's advice esp. considering your son is going through the dreaded teenage years - a reading will help guide you. My poor mother had to deal with four kids acting the exact same way!
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Additionally, you may want to consider using LM Peaceful Home products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html
Even though part of the description notes it is for marital harmony, it's also "alleged" :) to calm family members.

Good luck!
flamethrower

Unread postby diamond13 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Thank very much flamethrower and Kevin.
I appreciate your responses. I have 18years experience of working with Teenagers..
I also have two other Teenagers. 1 slightly younger, 1 a little older, I know all children are different, I am a dreamer and my dreams always seem to have a meaning, I learnt a life changing lesson recently, I had one of my dreams/visions followed by my all day strange feeling, and I never took any of the warnings from the dream and I am still paying dearly, dont want to make that mistake again..
Thanks for the advice and the link..
diamond13

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:15 pm

A reading is in order to ensure that he really is under a spell versus just falling into a bad crowd or usual teenager rebellion.

Until you can confirm such a condition consider working with Clarity products and Wisdom of King Solomon to help him see his actions for what they and to help him find the wisdom to make the right decisions. You can add some of products to his clothes wash as a sneaky trick and burn some incense in the house while you pray over a dressed candle that you burn on his photo.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby diamond13 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:01 am

Thank you very much Conjureman. I am not sure how to proceed with a reading? He would never agree to one. Can he be read through me or some other way. I dont want to do anything wrong on his behalf, or make matters worse. please tell me how best to deal with it {the reading} your right I need to be sure}
Thanks for the advice using LM products. I'm going to purchase these items asap..
diamond13

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Set up an appointment with one of the ethical readers from www.readersandrootworkers.org and they'll be able to read the situation for you.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kmew1315 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Also to clarify, your son does not need to agree to the reading. He's not getting it, you are. You can still receive much information about someone else through a reading on yourself. For instance, I had a reader tell me about the living situation of someone involved in my situation. This was something I didn't even know (this is someone involved in my situation, but who I don't know personally). Not too long after that, in a conversation with the person who I do know, the topic came up naturally so I was able to prod for more information and found out that the reader told me exactly correctly (sorry if that was vague, but I don't post many details about workings on the forum, just general things that I think can help someone). There have been other instances where someone doing a reading gave me specific information about someone else that I was later able to verify.
kmew1315

Unread postby diamond13 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:00 am

Thank You!! Kmew1315 I do understand what you are getting at, sincerely!
Thanks again for a response. I am going to call a reader today! As I need to put an end to this
Jekyll & Hyde situation. If you like I will let you know the outcome! Thanks again.
diamond13

Unread postby diamond13 » Mon May 24, 2010 1:58 am

sazHi Conjureman, Kmew1315, Flamethrower,
Thank you all once again for your previous advice. I had my reading, and my Son has been tricked by a girl! I am sadden by the results because I hoped it was just teen stuff.. Even thou my suspicion was very high.. as this girl is not his type, by far.. Why am I finding my self feeling sorry for her?? :?
I am just awaitng some supplies from LM then, I will try to calm things down..
Thanks again I truly dont believe I would have gone for a reading, had it not been for you advice..
diamond13

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Mon May 24, 2010 2:57 am

I'm going to go ahead and just advise that you're dealing with mundane teenage male dumbness, not witchcraft. Teenage boys are driven by gonads, with very few higher motivations.

The symptoms you describe sound more like depression than witchcraft.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 24, 2010 6:42 pm

As a former teenage boy myself, I resent such remarks ;-). Not all teenage boys are like that.

While teenagers may act in said manner, the reading indicated that something is afoot. Whether "tricked" refers to merely influence the girl has over her, or an actual trick she's worked on him, the reading is indicated other than "mundane teenage male dumbness." My advice is to follow the path given by the reader, especially if you received the reading from an authentic, ethical one.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby eme88 » Wed May 26, 2010 11:11 am

cognitivedissonance wrote:I'm going to go ahead and just advise that you're dealing with mundane teenage male dumbness, not witchcraft. Teenage boys are driven by gonads, with very few higher motivations.

The symptoms you describe sound more like depression than witchcraft.

Not sure why you would say something so negative.... My Uncle was in the same situation things got really heated whilst we was trying to get advice, and seek help for him we spent £4.500.00 in total to so called healers and rootworkers. No change! Thankfully desperation took us to a spiritual healing church.
and he has now moved on. The young lady was actually forced to admit what she did..
I hope you get the same results diamond13.. its a very long and trying process if your using a rootworker from AIRR your in good hands.. Good Luck
eme88

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Thu May 27, 2010 1:20 am

Get a second opinion on that reading.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby diamond13 » Thu May 27, 2010 4:32 pm

cognitivedissonance wrote:Get a second opinion on that reading.

Why are you suggesting a second opinion on the reading? The reading was given by Miss Cat. From AIRR. She is also the founder and owner of this site.
Miss Cat described the situation to the T. She was also spot on with regards to another issue, I must say I also used my gut instinct as me and my Son are very close, we all are.
Thank you for sharing your experience with me eme88. And Good Luck with your issues.
Dear Conjureman, I do wholeheartedly agree with you not all Teenage boys are off key. My Son is usually bright and cheerful, life and soul of any party, and thank god he walks the othe way at the hint of trouble, I know we never really know our children inside out, but I am a gut feeling kind of mum and so far so good.
diamond13

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu May 27, 2010 5:42 pm

No need to get defensive. You never said who you got your reading from, and we see many people who come here who have gotten questionable readings and who would benefit from a second opinion. You were simply being provided with what is often wise advise.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RJLupin » Thu May 27, 2010 7:16 pm

I might chime in here and suggest maybe having the doctor look him over. Those are indeed the symptoms of depression, and better safe than sorry. Some of it sounds like normal teenager stuff, but any time someone starts wearing the same clothes for days on end and undergoes a radical personality change, that's a warning sign of possible mental illness. I favour using both methods; spiritual (LM products/magic) AND physical (medical) when dealing with serious problems like these.
RJLupin

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Thu May 27, 2010 11:06 pm

RJLupin wrote:I might chime in here and suggest maybe having the doctor look him over. Those are indeed the symptoms of depression, and better safe than sorry.

^^this, this, this.

Cat's write-up in the Blessing Spells section of the site DEFINITELY has a lot to say on this subject, especially about serious medical conditions, you can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 28, 2010 1:52 pm

I'm pretty sure that not a single member of AIRR and especially Miss cat, will overlook medical routes. In fact in any case like this a combination of spiritual work and medical work would be advised.

No point in arguing. The OP has been given a reading and course to follow.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gettingmyloveback » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 pm

I am wondering, can someone do "magic" or try and harm young children. Like ages 5 and younger? And if so, what's the best protection from a jelous woman from my 3 young children.
gettingmyloveback

How to Uncross another person

Unread postby movingmountains » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:51 pm

So my target has been worked on by using binding so that they are victorious in any competition against me and break up work ... I have an uncrossing candle going.

Any idea how long this can take to work?

Also, i have ordered some uncrossing oil.. how would i discretely use that on the person? without removing my work.

Thanks!
movingmountains

Re: How to Uncross Another Person

Unread postby Houngan_Liam » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:28 am

I wold do an uncrossing bath in combination with your candle work, as a bath is one of the most effective forms of uncrossing work. Lucky Mojo sell a selection of uncrossing baths and you can read about the baths, and how to use the other products that can remove jinxes here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Whenever I work uncrossing work, I like to work with the root Wahoo. You can learn more about Wahoo here:

http://www.herb-magic.com/wahoo.html

I have used Wahoo on a client with extremely successful results. I have also used Wahoo for myself, simply doing the 7 individual baths with great success, however I have mixed the root with other jinx breaking roots and herbs as well.

Happy Hoodooin'
Houngan_Liam

Unread postby movingmountains » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:42 am

Thanks! But this is not for myself... This is to uncross my target from everyone else's magic but mine.... somone else is working on my target
movingmountains

How to Uncross Another Person

Unread postby movingmountains » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:49 am

Is there anyway to tell if someone is uncrossing your target?

If i am doing candle work on them.. Will the candles show this?
movingmountains

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:03 am

While candle divination reveals many things and situations, I would recommend a reading to answer that concern for you movingmountains.

If you have a reader, schedule a time with them and inquire about your concerns. If not, check out AIRR at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 am

You asked a similar question in another post in another part of the forum, movingmountains -- please don't do that again, because it makes extra work for the moderators, who have to bundle them all together in one place.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:22 am

Yes, jwmcclin, glad you caught that!

It is possible for a person to more or less abuse the forum rules and waste our time by asking the same question in "Anointing Oils," then in "Ritual Candles" (hey, oils are used to dress candles, right?), and then in "Ask for Help with your Situation" (hey, i'm using the oils on my candles because i have a situation, right?) -- but that is not the way this place was meant to work.

I'm sure you meant no offense, movingmountains, but please, next time, start your thread in one place and add to it in that one place. We may relocate it into a different sub-forum if we think it would be better there, but gathering up stray threads and twisting them into yarn is not our idea of fun!

So, to your questions, movingmountains:

1) You should see some signs or movement if your uncrossing work on your target is having any effect.

2) Watch your Uncrossing candle for signs that your work is being opposed. You can read about candle divination here:
http://luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

3) If the target is someone you meet physically, you can certainly get the Uncrossing Oil on him or her, but it does have a fragrance, so be careful how you use it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: How to Uncross another person

Unread postby movingmountains » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Sorry guys!!!!!!! I did not mean to cause any problems :)

Well my target is being worked on.. would the uncrossing candles have much of an effect to stop any further work being done? I believe they give protection too?
movingmountains

Unread postby movingmountains » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Can anyone recommend a soap i can give to my target -- it would be less suspicious than trying to get them to take a bath... A soap that removes spells and crossed conditions.. basically removes anyone elses magical influence..
movingmountains

Unread postby wraithklewn » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:11 pm

i believe there are a few options that could meet your needs. for bar soaps you could use... http://www.luckymojo.com/fanmedicatedsoap.html and http://www.luckymojo.com/blackhens.html

both of these soaps are for uncrossing. a sneeky trick you could employ is to gift the target some sort of liquid soap with uncrossing oil added into it. if you know where the target lives you could even throw down some some uncrossing powders.

Somwhere on the forum is tips to do some uncrossing with a dollbaby or using a picture of the target as well. id suggest to approach this with a few different ways to help get this target uncrossed.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Unread postby movingmountains » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:22 pm

Thanks so much!!
movingmountains

How do I remove certain jinxes only...

Unread postby rico69 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:34 pm

What is the best way to remove crossed conditions placed by another person and not remove spells placed by me. I want my spells to continue working and remove all other spells placed by other persons.
rico69

Re: removing certain jinxes only

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:57 pm

I recommend a reading through a member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck to you and take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: How do I remove certain jinxes only...

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Are you asking if you can remove jinxes and crossed conditions (placed on you by another person) and not remove any good spells (placed on you)? Is this for you or someone else?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:48 pm

So basically you have been doing work on someone, and have found out that another third party is doing work on the same target. Yes you can do some uncrossing/reversing work to reverse those crossed conditions back to the person. I would cleanse your target specifically stating you want to remove the conditions placed by the rival, and then place that rival in am mirror box to prevent them from doing it again.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rico69 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 am

I have placed a good spell for a person I am trying to help. But I have interference by another person who is crossing the person I am trying to help. I want to remove the crossed condition but not mess up the spell I already put in place.

And after I remove the cross condition, how can I prevent any other person from attempting to cross that person again?
rico69

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:27 am

Like I said, previously you can put this person in a mirror box. Feel free to click the link above which speaks about mirror boxes as well as searching for it within the forum
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Breaking a Telepathic Hold On My Mind

Unread postby Belladonna11 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:35 am

Hi,

I am not sure if I've gotten the right section in the forum for this, so forgive me and move it if it is wrong.

I got to know a guy last week whose girlfriend has an unnatural hold on others. I am psychic to a good degree and could feel that she has cast a negative spell on others, particularly on her boyfriend which is stunting his spiritual development and others too. They are a self-confessed vampire clan.

I for myself, do not fear of them as they are not as strong as me spiritually and I am well protected ritually and by my spirit guides. However, as she is a negative person she has targeted me, initiating an unwanted telepathic link to my own mind.

This is a situation that was put in my way, I just need advice as to what the best unbinding spell to break her hold over these people and to block her from my mind.

I have already hexed her, fortifying the Black Arts powder with Frankincense as I find this works very well. I feel strongly that she is fearful of me. I have no personal concerns of hers to use, unfortunately, and it is increasingly unlikely that I will be able to get hold of any. Would a vinegar jar work best here?

Any good, strong spells anyone can recommend to me?

Thanking you in advance for any replies.
Belladonna11

Re: Breaking a Telepathic Hold On My Mind

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:49 am

Why meddle in things? If she's "initiated an unwanted telepathic link" then cleanse yourself of it, put up your protections and walk away from such a parasitic group of people. Declaring a witch war is unneccessary and messy.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Belladonna11 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:27 pm

"ConjureMan Ali" --

Frank and to the point!
Belladonna11

Unread postby DelArca » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Belladonna - if you are needing spells/products to get rid of this association, try the cast off evil spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html

I personally use and recommend both the LM rue herb and rue oil as part of protecting from psychic attack.

If you want protection with a kick - use some Fiery Wall of Protection.

Good luck! :mrgreen:
DelArca

Which LM Products to Remove Seals? Please Help!

Unread postby luckyboy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Please Help Me, I would like some advice on what LM products can be used to remove Spiritual seals that have been placed upon the forehead of my family.

My family was once affiliated with a spiritual "mother" and "father" who placed spiritual seals upon their heads by using cloth bands with symbols written in them. These symbols were used to connect my family members to certain deities and spirits that would see their markings upon the forehead and communicate with them.

Recently my family has broken ties with the woman and man because they have been interacting with spirits of the evil side and started to do harmful magic towards my family. we know how to deal with the protection part, but the washing away of the seals i would like some advice on. I had a dream last night that showed me certain things to do and i saw an oil that was packaged like the ones from lucky mojo.

Any suggestions on what products can be used to remove spiritual markings and cleansing my family of this? also if you have any suggestions of how to use it and going about doing the ritual i would appreciate that too.

Thank You very much and god bless you all
luckyboy

Re: Which LM Products to Remove Seals? Please Help!

Unread postby Shaena » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Have you taken a look at the Uncrossing products? http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

You can also use the 13 Herb Bath for cleansing and purification: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Since it sounds like your family is used to different spiritual practices, they might be open to taking the purification baths. There is a spell on the Uncrossing page that includes the 13 Herb bath, Uncrossing incense, and white candles dressed with Uncrossing oil. Or, there is the Uncrossing spell kit.

After, you might want to look at the the Fiery Wall of Protection page to keep then safe from harm: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Shaena

Unread postby luckyboy » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Thank you for taking the time out to answer shaena, i do have uncrossing products here at home. i was debating between uncrossing, jinx killer, hyssop, camphor, cast off evil, van van or using chineese wash. or maybe even possibly using all. i will take a look at the spell that you suggested. thank you very much hun, i appreciate the support
luckyboy

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:32 am

I would contact a qualified rootworker on this case before making any moves on the issue of the seals. If spirits were bound to your family through initiation rites or through formal ritual, it may take some specialized work and perhaps even direct negotiation with the spirits involved to make an amicable break.
You can find a list of qualified workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can certainly do the Uncrossing work and Protection work to help cleanse away the negative work done against your family in the meantime.
Use the Uncrossing in some baths and cleanse your home and their home with Chinese Wash. Then put up some form of Protection.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:06 am

Hi, luckyboy,

I would definitely combine Uncrossing and Cast Off Evil -- but i would also add Cut and Clear Bath Crystals, Black Walnuts, and 13 Herb Bath. Brew the herbs and Walnuts in LOTS of water (do not make it too strong), dissolve some of the bath salts in the warm water, strain the mixture, let cool and pour over each family member from the head down with prayers to remove negative conditions, cvast off evil magic, cut all ties, kill all feelings of connection, and break all ties or bonds. If you pray the Psalms, then pray Psalms 1, which is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_1

Then, after each one was bathed (washing downward), i would anoint the head of each with Van Van Oil -- which is a triple-action formula that drives away evil, cleanses and refreshes, and brings in good luck. Recite the 23rd Psalm while doing this, which is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_23

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby luckyboy » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:39 am

Catherine you are amazing, I have been having communication from my guides showing me what to do but I always like to work from all possible points and I thought I could get some extra advice from LM. what you suggested is very similar and goes along with what they are showing me in my dreams every night. i have experience in cleansing and doing things for myself and others but just wasnt sure if raising the seals would have been different in anyway. thanks for your help and thank you for the great suggestion devi. bless you guys
luckyboy

My sister's boss might have done work on her

Unread postby Jagdiva » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:02 am

Hello,

New member, so bear with me if this not the right place. Recently, my mom told me my sister gave a lot of hair to her boss (who does not like her), who in turn rubbed it on a chicken feet picture.

Background of my sister she doesn't believe in this stuff and always criticizes me and my mother when we go buy candles. She would take my mom's stuff and trash it without her knowing it, saying we are the devil or working for the devil. So this is a big shock to us that she allowed this person that she barely knows do this to her. She claimed the reason for it because her other Boss, which this boss can't stand, :cry: had been in the hospital. So the lady boss decided oh we need to have good luck in this place and ask my sister for her hair. My sister is not taking this seriously, but my mom is very concerned, and she won't listen to my mother, saying because it was a weave, not her hair. Can something be done? Does anyone know what this person is trying to do by doing that to my sister? So far my sister and I haven't spoken she just seem like a different person so I can't talk to her. I'm still new to this and just want to help her. Please advise! :cry:

Lisa (newcomer)
Jagdiva

My sister's boss might have done work on her

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:09 am

Not sure what a "chicken feet picture" is or its purpose. Maybe someone else knows.

See if you can get your sister to do a 13-herb bath. If not, baptize a doll as her and bathe the doll. Cleanse your home with Chinese Wash.

Peaceful Home and Reconciliation can improve the relationships between your mom, your sister and you.

I also suggest a reading to see what is really going on. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: My sister's boss might have done work on her

Unread postby Jagdiva » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:45 am

Thank you Mama Micki for replying so soon. The way my mother described was it was a picture of a "chicken foot" and she rubbed my sisters hair against it.

I know my sister won't listen to me nor do the following. I will check out the following read and wash as you advise.

Lisa
Jagdiva

Spells to Uncross Another Person Friends Family

Unread postby kirki » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Hello! I need your help. My brother broke up with a woman over three years ago. Since then, nothing goes well. He was a successful dentist with a very good income, and now he can not pay his electrical bill. He is not in the mood for anything. He is sinking deeper every day in depression and debts, and does not have a new relationship. I believe this woman cast a bad spell against my brother and my family. What should I do? I am inexperienced with spells. If I follow a breakup or uncrossing spell, will I manage it. Please help me.
Last edited by Miss Aida on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity
kirki

Need help uncrossing brother

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Get an Uncrossing kit and get your brother to see a doctor or other health professional for a complete checkup. He may be suffering from clinical depression or a physical disorder. I also recommend a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal