Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells Using Foot Track Magic For Harm

roar1

Spells Using Foot Track Magic For Harm

Unread post by roar1 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:18 am

I have now decided to try some destructive work on the individuals that have wronged me and am looking for a way to do it secretively and some method that doesn't require me to deploy or place it on their person or property. I can acquire a picture and depending on your answer to the foot track question below I may be able to use that.

At this time I cannot just walk up to there house as I could in the past to get any articles and was wondering in I could use some dirt that they had formally stepped on on my property to use in the workings.

It has been a couple of days since they stepped there, it was actually the last place they were when the incident happened. There was a footprint left at the time however, I know the location where he walked as it's a gateway and he wuld have stepped all around the area.

Since then however I have been the only ne other than him to have been in the area except for pets.

Can I use this dirt?

Once the moon wans more I may be able to get close to their property if I don't run into a coyote in the woods at night and their yappy little dogs don't awaking them.

Thank you.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Information on foot track tricks

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 am

roar1 wrote:
Since then however I have been the only ne other than him to have been in the area except for pets.

Can I use this dirt?
Well if their actually foot print isn't their then I would say no. If it is thier but has been walked over by yourself or others then I still wouldn't use it.
HRCC Student #1559

roar1

Re: Information on foot track tricks

Unread post by roar1 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Thank you HailDiscordia.

I hope others may have additional suggestions. I may try to lay some freshly dug dirt in front of their mailbox, but will have to make sure who checks it. The family has seven mailboxes all together at the road and sometime their mother checks it sometimes him, but luckily both that I want to do something with are side by side and they enter from my side. Mine is the last in the row and they have to walk past mine to get to theirs so I nor anyone else should go to that point and step on/over their print. Hopefully I can get a print, but would still like and appreciate any other sugesstions in case I can't get it.

Thank you again

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells Using Foot Track Magic For Harm

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 06, 2017 10:35 pm

There is an entire chapter on foot track cursing in this brand new book!

Cursing and Crossing is a classic in the making -- a compendium of more than 100 ways to jinx, cross, and generally mess up your enemies, written by Miss Aida, one of the Administrators here at the Forum, and a member of the Association of Readers and Rootworkers.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

This unique collection of spells features serious, hard-hitting, fast-paced, hot, and STRONG works of revenge and justice. Not for the lady-hearted or faint of spirit, this book includes full instructions for making and torturing doll-babies, imprisoning your enemies in coffin boxes, and freezing unwanted people out of your life. Using pins, needles, nails, feces, candles, oils, powders, and graveyard dirt, Miss Aida teaches you exactly how to torment, jinx, and mess up your adversaries and foes.

Now you too can benefit from the malevolent secrets of cursing and crossing, passed down through the generations, and brought to your fingertips in one handy spell-packed book.

Miss Aida is a Catholic Spiritualist, a natural born medium, and a hoodoo practitioner with deep roots in the Afro-Cuban traditions, who specializes in cursing, break up spells, spiritual eradications, establishing magical protection, and helping animals. She is an administrator of the online Lucky Mojo Forum and a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show who lives in Detroit with three Schutzhunds and a Cockatiel.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
Hoodoo, Rootwork, Conjure 5
Introduction 6
The Vocabulary of Cursing 8
Gather Your Supplies 10
..... Acquire Personal Concerns 10
..... Select Traditional Cursing Products 12
..... Work with Names and Petition Papers 18
..... Assemble the Tools of Torture 20
Prepare Your Mind and Soul 22
..... Is This Curse Justified? 22
..... Create a Plan of Action 23
..... Begin by Cleansing Yourself 24
..... Protect Yourself and Your Family 25
..... Realize Your Strength and Power 26
Prepare Your Work Space 27
..... Protect the Area Around You 27
..... Set Up Your Altar 28
..... Lay Tricks and Dispose of the Remains 30
The Spells 31
..... Cursing the Body 31
..... Cursing in Bottles and Jars 32
..... Cursing with Candles 37
..... Cursing with Doll-Babies and Effigies 48
..... Cursing with Eggs 58
..... Cursing with the Evil Eye 60
..... Cursing with Feces 61
..... Cursing in Food and Drink 66
..... Cursing the Foot-Track 69
..... Cursing in a Freezer 63
..... Cursing the Genitals 72
..... Cursing with Goofer Dust 76
..... Cursing with Graveyard Dirt 77
..... Cursing with Incense 79
..... Cursing with Mirrors 80
..... Cursing with Playing Cards 82
..... Cursing with Prayers 84
..... Cursing with Salt 87
..... Cursing in a Sweet Gum Tree 88
..... Cursing with War Water 89
Cleaning Up After Cursing 88
..... Returning to the World Refreshed 90
Frequently Asked Questions About Cursing and Revenge 90
Conclusion 95
Bibliography 96

First Edition 2017

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://www.luckymojo.com
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”