Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spirit Guide Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Reynolds

Unread post by Reynolds » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:31 pm

Hi everyone,

How do you guys use Spirit Guide oil and products?

I've put it on candles on my family altar, and burned the incense smoke on my altar as well.

As for the bath crystals, I figure I'll use them once in awhile when I REALLY need some guidance and help from my spirit guides and ancestors, and will then bath in them and clean off the altar with them.

I also use the oil on an astrological talisman I have which brings Spirits of the dead around the wearer so they can reveal secrets etc...

And I may use them in the future, as I plan on working out an arrangement so tht a Goetic Spirit can help me with divination, and at some point I'll probably use them in an evocation by putting the oil on the pendulum and asking the Spirit to answer questions via it.

Ok guys, that's it, lol.
As far as ideas are concerned, I'm taped.

How do you guys use it, what would the LM staff recomend...

Also, how is it different from Guardian Angel oil?

Thanks

Reynolds

Re: Spirit Guide Oil

Unread post by Reynolds » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Bueller?

Literarylioness

Re: Spirit Guide Oil

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:05 am

Are you talking about the Indian Spirit Guide oil? That only works if you have Native American ancestry. If you have Native American ancestry and do not know it(like me), it can be a great conduit for learning about your Native American blood line.

The Guardian Angel oil is just that, it helps you connect with your Guardian Angel. As for your Goeth question, I do not know since this site is about Hoodoo.

Good luck!

Mary

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:47 am

Hi All,

What ways would you all use the Spirit Guide Oil?

I want to guide benevolent spirit guides and ancestors to me and was going to use this oil as a candle dressing. I thought it also may be good to anoint my ancestor altar with it.

Any other uses you guys can come up with?

And I was considering the Power Oil to help increase my personal spiritual power. Have any of you used this oil? How did it work?
Would you use this as a candle dressing and personal anointment oil?

Thanks everyone!

- Stacy Corazon

NotDorianGray

Re: Spirit Oil and Power Oil

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Yes, you could use spirit oil like that. I would dress a white candle with it and place it on my ancestor altar.

I haven't used Power Oil, so I can't comment on that one. Master Key is similar to what you want though. Have you looked at that one?

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:29 pm

NotDorianGray,
Thank you for the tips - I haven't looked at Master Key oil but will definitely check it out.
I appreciate the info!!
-Stacy

Milo V

Unread post by Milo V » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:47 pm

I would use Spirit oil in spells of guidance and sign sending. Like in dreams . Here is what crossed my mind:

Skull candle, blue , white or purple. On the "forehead" of the candle inscribe briefly Your question or word that refers to the situation, or issue with which You would like assistance or guidance. Anoint the candle and ask Spirits for help. Petition Holy Spirit also. Leave the candle burning ( secure ) on Your nightstand and place a glass of water ( simpler form of night water, so nothing disturbs Your dreams while You await for answer ) and go to sleep. You can alternatively anoint Your third e. chakra with Power oil and journal Your dreams.

or

On a piece of blue paper write Your issue You wish guidnace with . Anoint with spirit oil and add to blue mojo with Holly leafs, Althaea root, blue tourmaline and some Solomon pentacle suitable for dreams, visions, answers. Place under pillow and carry with You. Pay attention to the omens appearing before ya .

Just a suggestion of mine, You know best, listen to Your intuition :)

Blessings !

wraithklewn

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:13 pm

I was wondering what colored candles are typically used when annointed with spirit guide oil??
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: color candles for spirit guide oil?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:20 pm

I would use white candles with Spirit Guide Oil.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

wraithklewn

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Ok thank you Devi. works for me i have plenty of white candles.

Now for this particular oil, is it one that shouldn't be anointed on the body like some others?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 pm

I use Spirit Guide on my body sometimes to help enhance the connection to and influence of my spirit guides.

wraithklewn

Unread post by wraithklewn » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Thank you so much Devi. ill use it along with my psychic vision oil as i annoint my 3rd eye area with it.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Sounds like a good idea wraithklewn...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ShadowInPurple

Unread post by ShadowInPurple » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:35 am

I would say Purple candles would be a more appropriate color to utilize with Spirit Guide Oil when delving into the spirit(s).

Remember Purple is the synthesis of Red and Blue. Red has the vibration of fire. Also never forget that fire is transformation - changing one form into another form. VERY useful.

Blue has the vibration of water which is a great cleansing and protective element. Also, sometimes forgotten but water is very useful in free-flow, fluidity and has the action of "getting through" obstacles/conditions.

White is fine, but Purple would work better, IMHO.

Just my two cents...

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:50 pm

White or purple could work with Spirit Guide Oil -- however, in conjure we don't view the colors as elemental attributes. Instead we view them as corresponding to works or principles. For example, among conjure practitioners, purple is the color of mastery, power, and success.

These color associations are influenced by popular works like Charmaine Dey's "The Magic Candle," Henri Gamache's "The Master Book of Candle Burning," and Mikhail Strabo's "The Guiding Light to Power and Success."

So for spirit work you can use white candles because this color is associated with help and spirituality. Blue is for healing and blue candles would be appropriate for attracting the help of healing spirits. Purple candles would be for spirits mastery and power. If you were calling up dark spirits, you would choose black candles.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

roguedeer

Made a great grade on my test! Thanks, LM.

Unread post by roguedeer » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:17 pm

I am a student in forestry, and this week was very busy for me (midterms week). I had a dendrology test today that I felt a little ill-prepared for, having concentrated a little more on other projects throughout the week. The nature of the dendrology tests is thus: we walk through the woods and identify a series of trees by their binomial latinate names and their common names.

Before class, and in a pinch, I dressed a St. Thomas Aquinas prayer card with LM Spirit Guide Oil and asked aloud for St. Thomas to bring unknown or forgotten things to mind and help me get a good grade on my test. I put peach leaves and Master of the Woods (the name alone made me feel good) in my pockets and anointed myself with spirit guide oil and attraction oil, asking for the right answers to be attracted to my conscious mind.

I did so well on the test - the right words would just pop into my head. I also felt lead to ask to my teacher, while we were walking, to explain the difference between pin oak and scarlet oak - the next question on the test happened to involve this very difference. THANK YOU, LM!

roguedeer

Re: Made a great grade on my test! Thanks, LM.

Unread post by roguedeer » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:19 pm

I carried the St. Thomas Aquinas card in my back pocket during the test. I kept touching it between questions and thinking my petition, and also thinking the words "I know I am going to make a 100 on this test."

rerun

Unread post by rerun » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:07 am

Congrats on you midterms!
I am also a student and know how stressful exams time can be. Aside fom calling on St. Thomas Aquinas you may also wish to call on St. Joseph of Cupertino for help as he is the patron saint of examinations.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:39 am

Excellent results, thank you for the testimonies.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:10 am

love your story! thanks for sharing.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:30 am

Thank you so much for sharing your success - that's a great story :)

Continued success in your endeavours!
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 am

Awesome! Glad you did well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spirit Guide Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:25 pm

OIL-HOO-SPIR
Spirit Guide Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Spirit Guide Oil is used on candles when seeking the guidance of benevolent spirits. One of the magicians who has taught me alot about spirit work has taught me to use Power oil on a purple candle as payment that most spirits will accept. I have found this to be true, so that is how *I* use Power oil.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Spirit Guide Oil is also used by spirit mediums to draw the spirits of the dead close by.

OIL-HOO-SPIR
Spirit Guide Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Conjureangel

Spirit Guide OIl Questions and Answers

Unread post by Conjureangel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi everyone

I just wanted to know more about the spirit guide supplies, and how you would go about using the products combined with a doll baby to send somebody spiritual guidance?

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Do spirits accept whiskey as payment?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:14 pm

Hello, Conjureangel,
Yes, the ones who drank alcohol while alive certainly do!
I give cigarettes to the ones that had smoked. Cigars to those that loved them. Certain foods that they liked while alive, etc.
Hope this helps
Take care

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:55 am

Thanks Miss Aida, I'm petitioning the Holy Spirit as a guide, you have been very helpful thanks :)

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:47 am

Hi Conjureangel,

If you're petitionning the Holy Spirit, I'd stay away from the alcohol and cigarettes and opt for Holy Water and pure beeswax candle instead.

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Hey aura

I will do that thanks for that, il follow your advice.

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:47 am

Hey everyone!!

So i've read that indian spirit guide oil is to be used by people with native american ancestery. I'm of puerto ricAn decent so i do have indian ancestry in my heritage. A lot of people with my ethnic backround, as well as some family memebers have statues offerings and prayers to "el indio" which i've read(and correct me if i'm wrong) is the same or synchronized with black hawk. So would should i use the indian spirit guide oil or just regular spirit guide oil? If i were to wear spirit guide oil would i attract benevolent spirits or will my ancestors just follow or both?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:47 am

Hello, mizznana002,

Honestly, I would be using those oils on candles and wearing them under certain conditions:

There's noting wrong with wearing them on yourself but I wouldn't be wearing them all the time. I may wear them when I am in need of help with something and performing a ritual where I am seeking their help. But wearing them all the time? I personally wouldn't do that (although there's nothing wrong with it) because I wouldn't want active Spiritual activity around me all the time. It could really be interfering with your everyday activities.

But, both oils are just fine.

Wishing you the best

take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”