Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

choice01
Forum Member

Re: Stay With Me Doll Baby!!!!

Unread post by choice01 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 pm

If I cant take those things with me during training what will I do with them while I am away and will they still be effective without me being around them or touching them

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:30 pm

I wouldn't even purchase the doll if you can't work the doll regularly. I would just let your rootworker handle the situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Willowspell
Forum Member

Unread post by Willowspell » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:06 pm

choice01 wrote:If I cant take those things with me during training what will I do with them while I am away and will they still be effective without me being around them or touching them

Like I said you may be able to get away with the Nation Sack if you talk to your recruiters and tell them that you have some "Religious Items" that you must bring with you. Generally speaking, they can not stop you from bringing things that would keep you from practicing your religion. I just wouldn't push for too much in that department. It's a loop hole, but a small one at that. lol

I also wouldn't bother with the doll, I doubt you would get away with that one in training. But there are plenty of spells you can do to tie his nature to you before you go. You can hire a rootworker to continue the work while your away.

I have often used sage to smudge for cleansing and protective qualities. It really depends on your preference. The baths are a very good idea. I know of very few practices that do not use bathing before or after rituals or to simply help keep one cleansed and protected. Hoodoo very much adheres to bathing and it's beneficial qualities for all nature of work.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell

Ms_Glama
Forum Member
Drawing us closer together

Unread post by Ms_Glama » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:16 pm

A few weeks ago I posted in regards to putting a delay on my divorce, I went into a store that sells Lucky Moj products, where I did a St Expedeite Candle and it worked my divorced was delayed and I came home to my parents house since then just for a break..my dilema is my husband wants to move back home, but I feel like its more because of our son then for our marriage..what can I do to draw us closer together and make our marriage successful..I haven't not agreed to let him move back home because I'm simply not gonna play house, where he sleeps on the sofa, n be a single husband per say..any help/advice would be great..thanks in advance :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Drawing us closer together

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Ms_Glama, whether its for your son (or not) he has asked you to move back into the family home. You should get a reading on the situation, since you are concerned about the reasons why, but get this: moving back [in] gets you in the door to work your love and reconciliation spells etc etc.

1. Get a Reading...(http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)
2. In the meantime work a honey jar (LM has a reconciliation honey jar)
3. Get a reconciliation candle set and/or get a spellkit from LM (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html)
3a. LM can set the lights for you while you wait for your order.
4. You may also consider Love Me spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html) to draw him closer

But make sure that you clear the way for this with the reconciliation spell work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:37 pm

To rekindle sparks in a dying relationship Fires of Love with Love Me really helps to get the passion and flames going.

Now that the divorce is delayed and you are moving back into the family home take the time to rebuild the relationship itself. Heal the hurts resulting from this split with Reconciliation, spark the flames of love with Fires of Love, and get him closer to you with Love Me.

Wash the bed sheets with bath crystals, lay down powders, light candles on a honey jar, and feed him your blood.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Ms_Glama
Forum Member

Unread post by Ms_Glama » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Thanks for the reply..but using my blood do I use my menstrual blood or can I just prick my finger and put ot in hiS food..n how much would I have to use?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:44 pm

We're talking menstrual blood here. Just a little in food goes a long way. Nothing to change the taste.

monica123
Forum Member

Stop husband from divorcing me and marrying another woman

Unread post by monica123 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:19 am

anybody knows how to stop my husband that put the papers of the divorce in court being also pressurized by his mistress, he left from home May,2010.
Thank you

monica123
Forum Member

Stop husband from divorcing me and marrying another woman

Unread post by monica123 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:34 am

i am in the begginning of a divorce that i am trying to pospone in court to gain time and also to make him stop this divorce. How i can stop his marriage with other woman/women if i just suspect one woman, i have her name, what if you don't have names how you can stop him?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Stop husband from divorcing me and marrying another woman

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:46 am

You need to start with a reading on this one. If he is already in the process of marrying another woman, then things are much more complicated then just delaying a divorce in order to attempt to reconcile.

You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

monica123
Forum Member

how you can stop papers in court in general

Unread post by monica123 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:52 pm

this is the reply to your answer"have a reading", I had many readings and I am unsatisfied, I am just asking if you can help how you can stop a person, my husband with papers in the court at the beginning of the divorce, is a very simple answer so I can buy staff from your store.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: how you can stop papers in court in general

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Well, have you had a reading from AIRR or a reputable rootworker. If the answer is no, then you need to have a reading done. And if you have had a reading done, then you need to get a consultation done to ensure that you understand how to do work that is helpful to your situation.

How long til you go to court? I mean if the answer is next week chances are there is not much you can do that will give time for things to manifest.

If the court case is not until, a few months from not then great you have time. I would look into doing a freezer spell asking that the action of divorce papers be frozen.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

You can go the means of bend over as well.

www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

However, I would do a sweet jar, and get him to start feeling sweet towards you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Please look at these threads about divorce as well
controlling-husband-trying-to-stop-divo ... 4s125.html
i-need-help-to-stop-my-divorce-t9167s125.html
divorce-is-in-2-days-how-to-stop-it--t8806s60.html
stop-divorce-and-get-husband-back-t8609s301.html

monica123
Forum Member

need urgent spell to stop a divorce in the court

Unread post by monica123 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:55 am

Please, somebody answer this question fast, I need to cast a spell, something that at the end of the spell you can leave it at the court in order to stop this crazy divorce with my husband. He wants very fast this divorce and I have been very ill i don't have money and power to go to courts, I don't deserve this.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:34 am

If you are looking for something fast, and quick like you keep claiming, you are going to be thoroughly disappointed. You have been provided with feedback already on what you can do, and what spells can be done. If you cannot do the work yourself, then you need to hire someone to help you through the work or they can do the work for you.

Here is the link again,

www.readersandrootworkers.org

emu81684
Forum Member
Re: Laying tricks and honey jar

Unread post by emu81684 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:31 pm

My question is similar to the header but not the situation. As I have said in another post, I'm currently working on a man that I know has someone working on him. I've begun cleansing and protecting him etc. But I also have a honey jar that I have been using for him and was curious about tricks i could lay. I'll see him in a couple of weeks. Plenty of time for me to prepare for the time he's going to be here for work. But like I said he will be working so my chance might be a very small window. I was wondering if these tricks would work.
I want to wear CTM oil,maybe Love Me (any oil either way, maybe both depending how they smell together) and dust my hands or hair with the sachet powders so when we hug or whatever, i will transfer some of it to him too. I'm obviously not going to throw it on him and be like "Ah! Magic Powders!" lol. I want to get it on his clothes discretely and I figured having it on my hands or something would be the best. Any other suggestions?
I know most people who lay tricks, like in the article Miss Cat wrote, most tricks are laid on someone you have constant or at least a decent amount of contact with so it's easier they will come across them. I however, obviously don't. The two of us travel and move WAY too much for that. So for the lack of contact does that work well enough? I would much like to do everything possible for him. I was also curious about possibly trying to use my menses. I know it's a bit weird, maybe, but between the time he gets here and now, I will have the opportunity to collect. Now I know most people place it in food or something they will ingest, but does getting it 'on' them work too? I plan on drying it and mixing it will the sachet powder I plan on using and possibly putting it on my shoulder or hair so he inhales it when we hug. I don't know. I know ingesting is optimal and even in the honey jar works too, but I was wondering if getting it on him somehow would work too. Please let me know. Thank you.

BLEAKS

im loosing my baby's father

Unread post by BLEAKS » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:57 pm

im loosing my baby's father how can i get him back.he's falling for another woman.and how do i make her stay away from him?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: im loosing my baby's father

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:18 am

1. You need to get a reading done to give a better assessment of what can be done for this situation, and clearer sense of the situation.

http://Www.readersandrootworkers.org

2. I would start with doing the 3 candle spell located at the bottom of this page with the scissors. The black candle would represent your rival, which you want to dress with break up oil, and perhaps even some hot foot to get her away. It should be facing AWAY from the other candles. Then you are going to have red or pink candles that represent you and your baby's father. You are going to dress the front of his candle with come to me,return to me, and reconciliation oil. On the BACK of HIS candle dress it with break up oil, and his candle and the rivals should not be facing each other. They should be back to back . The blades of the scissors should be facing the enemy.

Next, you are going to dress a candle for you facing your target. You are going to dress it with reconciliation oil, come to me oil, and reconciliation. Then you are going to get a red string and tie the two candles together. In addition, you can have a pink candle dress with reconciliation, return to me, and come to me oil to reinforce the work.

3. You can develop a freezer spell for the other woman http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

4. Develop a honey jar for your estranged lover as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You can purchase a honey jar kit here.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

5. Reconciliation spell kit, and I would purchase some return to me oil or powder and add to the spell kit

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

BLEAKS

Re: im loosing my baby's father

Unread post by BLEAKS » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:40 am

okay thank you how do you do the vinegar jar spell i think im doing it wrong..i need help bad and do u supposed to cleanse urself?

monica123
Forum Member

How to break up a relationship when you don't know her name

Unread post by monica123 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:17 pm

my husband is with a woman and i am not sure who she is; how can you break them if i don;t have her name, most of the spells require names, photo so you can visualize better. can this work be done at the cemetery?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: How to break up a relationship when you don't know her name

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:47 pm

It can absolutely be done at a cemetary.

If you do not know her name then use something that describes her, "The other woman," "my rival," "the woman my husband is having an affair with" etc.

If you don't have personal concerns then see if you can find out where they hang out, where they meet, or where she lives and bury your bottles there, lay out your powders.

If you don't have any of that then work with the spirits of the dead to carry out the work.

The trick with break up spells is ever increasing pressure without rest. If you want people to break up then hit them and hit them hard. Make it impossible for them to stand being around one another, impossible to find a moments peace, make them unable to stand the very sound of the other person's voice.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:19 am

monica123 wrote:my husband is with a woman and i am not sure who she is; how can you break them if i don;t have her name, most of the spells require names, photo so you can visualize better. can this work be done at the cemetery?
As Conjureman Ali has said, the work can be done at the cemetery. HOWEVER, if you do not have the target's name, photo, and/or personal concerns then the likelihood of success goes way down. People often come to me and their first question is "what is the strongest spell?" The fact of the matter is that in our magical tradition what makes a spell strong (effective) is the worker's individual power, the quality of ingredients used, prayer, and also the strength of connection you have to your target. A weak connection (no name, no photo, no personal concerns) will result in a much weaker working. I am not saying don't try it, but I am saying that it will be harder, you will need to work longer, and you will need to do some detective work to try to get the name and photo.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

passionflame
Forum Member
Spellwork for a Love and Career Situation

Unread post by passionflame » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi Folks! I’ve got a specific situation that I’m trying to work with and I’m wondering if anyone can offer some advice on how to tip the scales most in my favor.

My boyfriend/partner and I have been together for the past 2 years, living together for about a year, and we are very much committed, in love, etc etc. We’re both in graduate school and are set to graduate and go into our respective fields in about a year and a half.

While we both want to stay together for the long term, I anticipate that our job paths might make this difficult for us. I’m only going to be able to move to a few cities for my post-graduate training and he is going to be extremely limited in where he’s able to get a job (like probably only a handful of open positions across the entire country at any given time).

So my problem is this: I want us to be able to stay in the same geographic location to give our love the best chance to flourish AND at the same time I want us each to have satisfying, fruitful careers that we don’t have to sacrifice in order to stay together. Since this involves a few different elements that I’m trying to manipulate at the same time, I’m not sure what kind of spell this would be. Is it a love spell? A job spell? A success spell? I know that the more successful we can each be in our fields, the more geographic choice we’ll have after graduation, but success alone is no guarantee we’ll be able to stay together.

Any suggestions? Any ideas on how to approach this? Again, I have a year and a half to work this situation in our favor, so I’m hoping that with more time and effort we’ll be able to be able to tip things in our favor.

Thanks so much for reading and thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spellwork for a Love and Career Situation

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Congratulations on what you have both accomplished by way of learning and moving closer to your dreams with regard to career endeavors. There are so many products to help both of you in "The pursuit of happiness" I would not even know where to begin. I highly recommend a reading from a member of AIRR to assist you.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Best of luck to both of you and please let us know how great everything turns out!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:11 pm

You can start with a consultation of from a professional to find out the way to best target this situation.

First you want to open the opportunities for you two work close to one another. Road Opener to open those roads. Then work with Attraction conjures to draw the positions that you seek for both of you. List the qualities of the job you seek and include the condition that it be close to your lover. Next, if he is willing to keep a mojo hand make a his and her mojo hand with one part of a pair of Lodestones in each with committment and love herbs.

Good luck.

passionflame
Forum Member

Unread post by passionflame » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:11 am

Thanks so much for the suggestions! I think I will go with a reading and consultation as soon as I have the extra cash!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:50 pm

I agree with Miss Bri. Its not that it wont be successful, but it may take you a bit longer, and you may have to try different avenues. I would definitely get on facebook, or whatever you need to do to get this person's picture at the very least.

Spellkiss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spellkiss » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 pm

what if you cant get any info on her.
is it better to hire rootworker to do the breakup spell for you?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:25 am

I think if you are not adept or you do not feel skilled to do the work yourself, then you should hire a rootworker. Again, as stated above, if you dont know the person's name, or anything, then you can state "my rival", or "john doe's girlfriend".

jc3996
Newly Registered

rekindle feelings

Unread post by jc3996 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 am

rekindle spell i need one anyones help will b greatly appreciated :?:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: rekindle feelings

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 pm

You will want to look at Reconciliation products, and perhaps some Come To Me with Fires of Love as well.

However, you best bet is to start with a reading and consultation with a rootworker on the subject. They can help you determine the best way to go about your petition. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: rekindle feelings

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Try any of these pages and products:

Return to Me
http://luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html

Fire of Love
http://luckymojo.com/products-fire-of-love.html

Love me
http://luckymojo.com/products-love-me.html

Or check out the free love spells at this Lucky Mojo Free Spells Archive page:

http://luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

needhelpplease
Forum Member
Help with avoiding divorce

Unread post by needhelpplease » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:37 pm

I am new to this forum and I hope someone can help me, I have the helping yourself with selected prayers vol, 1 and Im married for almost 10 years this is my second marriage and my husband and I have have problems on and off, I know he has a communication problem and I know he loves me, but all his life when there was a problem he has always ran from them or gave up, he told me a week ago he wants a divorce and he is contacting a lawyer he has told me he wanted a divorce before but never told me he was contacting a lawyer, this time he did. To make a long story short and to not bore everyone with my issues, I just need a little help in getting my husband and my marriage on track please I have never loved anyone like I love him. I do have to say my husband is the most stubborn man anyone will ever meet and its very hard to get into his head please please someone help me I have the book and I have a green candle and a red candle for saint martha I just need a little help and FAST!!! please

corazon

Re: Help with avoiding divorce

Unread post by corazon » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:04 pm

You should get a reading from a rootworker from AIRR
readersandrootworkers.com

They can give advice on what specific products that would work for your situation.

Meanwhile, you can start with a honey jar spell. LM sells honey jar spell kits that would work perfect.

needhelpplease
Forum Member

Unread post by needhelpplease » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:12 pm

Thank you so much Corazon for replying to my post I have had many readings and I was told that my husband does not no how to communicate, but he loves me very much. I do believe that, I am so hurt and Ive been crying for 5 days, I miss and love him very much, I do have to say he did not move out he just moved in to another room and will not talk to me or even look at me.

needhelpplease
Forum Member

Unread post by needhelpplease » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:27 pm

I was wondering if I could make my own honey jar reason being my husband still lives here and its hard for me to have things mailed here

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Were your readings from a Member(s) of AIRR? I feel bad for you. I do. If you have not had a reading from a member of AIRR-- then now is the time.
Take care.
#1606 GA

needhelpplease
Forum Member

Unread post by needhelpplease » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:25 pm

No I'm new to this forum I have to ask does it matter?? I was just wondering

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Yes it does matter. I knew that you had not had a reading from a Member of AIRR based on your reply, because I know the members of AIRR would not have left you with no amelioration. (they would have given you a resolution for improvement during your reading) Now how you choose to "work" that is up to you for a proper resolution. My advice is to look into the members of AIRR and choose a good fit, listen to what they have to say, and follow the advice provided:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I wish you all the best and healed heart.
#1606 GA

needhelpplease
Forum Member

Unread post by needhelpplease » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:43 am

Thank you for all your information I'm just so scared and upset I'm going to loose the love of my life

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 am

All the more reason to have a reading and rootwork consultation with a professional hoodoo practitioner. As Triple said, it's not just a psychic reading, it is a spiritual divination to look at all the angles of a situation, and provide you with practical advice as to how to remedy your situation using conjure.
You can find the AIRR readers at: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Starting a Reconciliation honey jar would be a good start while you are waiting for a reading. Is there a friend that you could send the honey jar kit to if you cannot have it mailed to the house for whatever reason? The kits are great as they include everything you need, so it takes the guesswork out of things.

BellaMars
Forum Member
Being strong at marriage therapy

Unread post by BellaMars » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:30 pm

My husband and I are going to marriage therapy and I was hoping to get some advice as to what I can do to be strong and find the words to convey my feelings. I want him to speak the truth during our sessions and agree to what the therapist suggests and keep an open mind throughout our therapist visits.

What are some things I can do to prepare before these weekly sessions?

Also our therapist suggested we have one date a week in addition to the therapy sessions what can I prepare to make these dates a success and have him feel attracted to me and want to reconcile?

***I edited my original question on this post because the way I had initially phrased it before made it sound like I wanted to dominate and control him and that is not what I want at all. Thats why the first few responses are guiding me towards reconciliation and not domination. I appreciate them, it shows that people care :)
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Miss M
HRCC Student
Re: taking control at marriage therapy

Unread post by Miss M » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:29 pm

I'm not sure that's the absolute best way to solve the problems that brought about marriage therapy.... but since you asked:

Essence of Bend Over products

and

I Dominate My Man products

Best of luck to you.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:03 pm

BellaMars wrote:My husband and I are going to marriage therapy and I was hoping to get some advice as to what I can do to have the upper hand. I want him to agree to what I say during therapy and to concede to whatever suggestions I have.
I know from your other threads and from hearing you on the radio that you really truly do want to fix your marriage, but this is the wrong way to do it. It is a wonderful sign that you are both going to therapy and I applaud you for it, but, therapy is about compromise and h healing. If you go in there with the attitude that not only are you one hundred percent right but that he must concede to your demands, you will get less then nothing out of the sessions.

So I suggest rather then going in with a mind to conquer the poor shmuck and get him to agree with you, that you work towards the true goal of therapy, reconciliation and healing.

To that end I suggest you wear Reconciliation oil as your perfume to the sessions, you might also carry a Reconciliation mojo hand with you as well.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:39 pm

I am completely with Turnsteel on this. I know it seems like the easy path to make someone agree with everything you say, but that is not the aim of either reconciliation, nor therapy. You just completed clarity work, why would you try to confuse him again by trying to dominate?

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:23 pm

perfect advice given by all the above posters. BellaMars, I know you love your husband and want him back so badly but by using coercive products won't return things the way you want them and especially not for long term.

Please rethink this and go to therapy with an open mind and heart. Listen to the therapist and your husband. speak your thoughts and be free, honest, and committed to the therapy.

I really hope the best for you, I really do.

BellaMars
Forum Member

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:40 am

Oh dear I don't want him to be dominated by me or use essence of bend over products that's not what I meant at all. I guess upper hand was the wrong term to use! You have to excuse me very bad headache today!
I meant that I want to be strong during the sessions bc I am usually quiet and shy. And that my husband will be honest and wont try to twist the truth around. Also the Therapist has some good suggestions like date night and I would like him to agree to more of her positive suggestions.

A little note, we are in therapy bc he moved out bc he said he isn't in love with me after 8 yrs and 2 kids. How can I make our date night positive and
productive towards love and reconciliation.

Tristan
Forum Member

Unread post by Tristan » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:00 am

To be a bit more extroverted you might try anointing yourself with a bit of Crucible of Courage oil, or even mixing it with Sun planetary oil. I echo Turnsteel and Conjureman Ali's advice in working through Reconcilation products. You might burn a Reconciliation vigil light while you meet at the marriage therapist, or have one burnt for you on the MISC altars.

BellaMars
Forum Member

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:10 am

Thanks Tristan. I came off totally wrong in the my request! I like the like the idea of Crucible of Courage oil how do I go about using that? Just doing the sign of the cross with the oil?

How about something to help me with explaining myself better? LOL As you can see I need that sometimes! I only meant I didnt want to come off as weak at these sessions I want to be perceived as strong and not helpless. I better edit my original post !

What does the Sun planetary oil do?

Turnsteel, I have some reconciliation products coming from LM already, the Reconciliation Honey Jar that I will add a little bit of love herbs to as well and the Reconciliation Kit. I just finished a White Skull Candle with LM Clarity and LM King SOlomons Wisdom oils for my husband as well.

When I go to these sessions is there a mojo hand I can make and bring with me? I have to add that we speak quite often and we are friendly and even still have our sense of humor with each other, all positive things I know. His only reason for moving out is that he says he isnt in love with me anymore and doesnt have romantic feeling towards me otherwise I am a 'wonderful beautiful woman and great mother and any man would be lucky to have her' his words. So I guess I am wondering if it would still be Reconciliation products? There is no fight or misunderstanding to overcome. Should this be asked in another post?

AmaSarah
Forum Member
Re: Being strong at marriage therapy

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:48 am

Hi, I think BellaMars is looking for something to help her therapy sessions be as productive and positive as possible.

I remember that when I needed to have a difficult conversation with my boyfriend, forum moderators suggested that I keep a packet of certain herbs with me to help me through that conversation.

Here is what I was told by Devi and ConjureMan Ali:
Deers tongue will help give you eloquence. Five finger grass will make him more inclined to favor your requests/ideas. Sage and solomon seal root will help give mental clarity, wisdom, and the ability to make good decisions. Yarrow and angelica can help empower you and give you confidence
I'm definately with Devi on this. You can carry a small packet with Five Finger Grass, Deer's Tongue, and Licorice to help you influence events towards what you desire. Write our your petition, dress the herbs in some oil and wrap your paper around the herbs as you pray fervently for your goal. Carry it when you when you go talk to him.

You can also light a white candle (or purple for more commanding work) on his picture aimed specifically at getting him to see things your way.
Isn't there something BellaMars can do to prepare for her sessions? Or something she can carry with her to give her the tools she needs? Same with date nights. What can she do beforehand or carry with her before date night? I think she meant something more along these lines rather than trying to dominate the sessions and her husband's will. thanks

BellaMars
Forum Member

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:51 am

Thank you AmaSarah you expressed perfectly what I am asking for. :)

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:49 am

Yes I think deers tongue would be good for you, in addition to the crucible of courage.

Carrying a reconciliation mojo to the sessions is a good idea. When you do the reconciliation spellkit you will actually make a mojobag, that is part of the kit already.

You might consider working with attraction, fire of love, dixie love, love me or come to me products to reignite to passion between you and him. Perhaps setting a vigil light and using pictures of when you were in love, in addition to the other type of work you are doing.
Before the date nights you can bathe in the aforementioned bath crystals. And set a light that burns while you are out together.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:35 am

AmaSarah, the way the original question was posed rather expressly indicated domination, not healing. It specifically asked for something to make the husband agree to "everything I say." Now, this may have simply been a poorly stated statement that didn't reflect the true wishes of BellaMars, but myself, Turnsteel and others took what she said at face value and gave suggestions accordingly.

Since BellaMars indicated that her original posting of trying to make her husband agree with whatever was said in therapy was not her wish, but rather to help her express herself better then I think that Tristan's suggestions are great. Crucible of Courage can help her be more confident in the way she expresses her feelings during therapy. Another option would be to have a Healing or Peaceful Home candle burning while she's in therapy. This can help her make the most of the sessions so that a healing takes place--more than agreement or force of will, healing is what is needed in therapy after all.

Therapy can really suppliment the clarity work that has already been done. To help rekindle the feelings of love work a honey jar along with the rest of your work.

Before date night taking some drawing baths in a mix of Fires of Love, Love Me, and Come to Me would be idea. Save some of the bathwater and toss it on your front door where your husband will walk on it to help get him in contact with your work.

Good luck.

Good luck.

AmaSarah
Forum Member

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:14 am

yes, you're right. The thread did expressly indicate domination and she did receive good advice from you, Turnsteel and others suggesting that dominiation may not be the best approach.

I chimed in and tried to re-word the thread because I felt responsible for the wording. I privately suggested to BellaMars that she put something together for her therapy sessions. I remembered the good advice I received and was trying to pass it on to her. My situation, of course, was different and required that touch of controlling. I think BellaMars may have picked up on that controlling element and lead with that in her thread. I just wanted to re-direct it before it went any further.

I'm not that intuitive. I just knew I was responsible for the misunderstanding! Thanks for helping out.

BellaMars
Forum Member

Unread post by BellaMars » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:22 am

Thanks amasarah for all your help. A few people gave me some good ideas. If there is some herb packet that I can prepare like you had it would be great and helpful for me.

I did word my initial post incorrectly. I want to be strong not domineering. I also want the right words and conversation to flow during the session.

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:17 pm

I don't know if this is what you were thinking about but these are some suggestions:

You could use Solomons seal for wisdom and insight. Deers tongue to express yourself clearly. Bay leaves to think clearly. Yarrow for courage and Black Snake root to help strengthen you from that shyness.

And carry that packet in addition to the reconciliation hand during the sessions.

BellaMars
Forum Member

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:14 am

Thanks everyone for all your help. You have given me great advice and I will use them to make the most of my marriage therapy sessions. I have a good feeling about them. :)

Thank you all for guiding me in the right direction after the badly worded first post. Thought I was suffering from migraines since Sunday and now the doctor says its vertigo, so that isnt helping my thought process much so I am happy that I have you guys to steer me in the right direction when I stray from the path I need to be on.

My february orders from LM were somehow overlooked so I wont have anything until probably next week. Is there something I can do for our 'date night' on Saturday night that doesnt use the LM prepared oils or sachets?

lfs
Forum Member
In desperate need of advice in saving a couple's marriage

Unread post by lfs » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:41 pm

I have had much success with helping couples with the figural couple wax candles. This is not my fist case like this one.

Now, for some reason I have this situation with the husband being very cold and every once in a while wanting to sell their house. The husband went away with a friend on a bike run for 2 days and the minute he left he would be in touch with the wife and warm hearten to her. the day after he returned from his bike run he started being very rude and cold hearted, he has also not touched her in about a month.

I was using white male and female figural candles and I experienced that the female candle about a 1/4 into burning started making a very high flame with smoke only at the top! also the male candle was fizzing/crackling pretty much through out the whole process, I started doing this candle the same day the husband went on his bike journey.

Two weeks earlier while I was praying, my all saints glass vigil candle started cracking and I felt that someone wanted to tell me something, then I remember someone telling me a situation about a women having marriage problems. I then called the person that told me to ask how the couple was doing. I was told not well at all. suddenly I saw a women in visionary form that I did not recognize and she was asking me to help the women in trouble. after describing the women I visioned it ended up being the woman's mother who had just passed away. I then spoke to the woman and told her what had happened then I started helping her I used 1 each of the figural male and female candles, and I also did the same with the figural pink male and female couple candles the week after.

I went to her house after week 2 of not having an success and there was a women that was living with them to help with her mom while she was ill, I had felt there was a women who was interfering with this couple.

As I went into the house the women seemed to me that she wasn't happy to see company and seemed like she was trouble and didn't want to leave!

I left a reversible vigil candle with oils for the woman to burn along with a saint's picture to help remove an evil doing, the next day something came over her husband who doesn't go to bed with out praying every night and kisses the Holy Ghost every morning and night to tell the wife to get rid of the picture and candle.

I can't explain it but for some reason I feel very strongly that that women living there has been praying for them not to get along so the wife who is afraid to stay alone with the husband not to send her away. I have asked the wife to tell the women to leave and she is leaving back to her country tomorrow.

Now I am asking for some advise to help this poor women who just lost her mother and is about to lose her husband!
God Bless;
Thank you Our Lady of Fatima,St. Michael, St. Ana,The Holy Ghost, St. Elijah, St. Martha,
St Deshacedor,St. Clara, St. Lucia,

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: In desperate need of advice in saving a couple's marriage

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 am

If the husband is still living with his wife, she (or you, as you are the worker in this case) could really work on his personal concerns. The wife needs to feed her husband her menstrual fluid in his coffee or tea, or in some food. She needs to do this daily, as this situation has been going on for awhile. If the woman no longer has a period, she can use her vaginal fluids or a few drops of her urine.

You can get her some Stay At Home or Return To Me bath crystals and have her use those in his laundry, using a pinch in the rinse cycle. Using the sachet powders of Stay at Home, Return To Me, Love Me on the husband is also good; sprinkle some in his shoes, dust the inside of his shoes or mix some of the powder with local dirt and throw it on the doorsteps so he'll step in it.

Since you seem to have a great ancestral communication going on, tell the woman to petition her dead mother and all her ancestors to help her keep her family together AND tell her to petition her husband's ancestors too. Since she and he are married, his ancestors are technically hers; both sets have an interest in keeping the marriage going. If she petitions (respectfully!) her husband's ancestors with something like "Someone else has been bewitching my husband and causing our marriage to suffer, please clear his mind and keep us together", that will be a big plus.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

lfs
Forum Member
Re: In desperate need of advice in saving a couple's marriage

Unread post by lfs » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:33 am

Thank you MaryBee,
For your help, I did consider doing the laundry Crystals and I will also have her do the menstrual period or the urine in the coffee. She has been asking her ancestors to help her, I will have her also ask his ancestors for help as well.
Should I still do the candles or should I wait to see how this works.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

lfs
God bless
God Bless;
Thank you Our Lady of Fatima,St. Michael, St. Ana,The Holy Ghost, St. Elijah, St. Martha,
St Deshacedor,St. Clara, St. Lucia,

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”