• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:10 am

Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

Re: In desperate need of advice in saving a couple's marriage

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 am

Why not burn the candles for the wife at your place? If the candles are making the husband nervous and suspicious, don't have her burn them in her house. Use the sneakier tricks instead.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: In desperate need of advice in saving a couple's marriage

Unread postby lfs » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Sorry if I didn't explain myself, I was burning the candles at my house. only the one to remove any negativity from the home was at her house..

Thank you
lfs
God Bless;
Thank you Our Lady of Fatima,St. Michael, St. Ana,The Holy Ghost, St. Elijah, St. Martha,
St Deshacedor,St. Clara, St. Lucia,
lfs

New to this and would like to know what would work best

Unread postby LittleJ » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:21 am

So I have just recently become aware of hoodoo and rootwork and want to try it for the first time with my current situation. I have been dating a guy for about 10 months now and he is becoming distant. We haven't broken up but he appears to be slipping away. I got a reading from a women who lives close to me and she told me he does love me and want to be with me but there are things going on his life that are creating obsticles for us. So with all that said I am looking for something to repair our relationship back to the way it was, when we spoke everyday and saw eachother on a very regular basis. Please let me know what I should try and what are my chances of sucsess first time doing this kind of work? Thanks!
LittleJ

Re: New to this and would like to know what would work best

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 am

I would start a honey jar on the two of you, using love and passion herbs and oils, and also burn some Van Van candles for the two of you to work through the obstacles,turn the situation around, open the way for new closeness.

You can read all about honey jars in this thread: honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

and order a honey jar kit here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
and find Van Van oil for dressing candles here: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-van-van.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Keep him with me

Unread postby funnybunnyme » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 am

My husband wants to leave me and I would like information or a spell to keep him with me. I Heard of putting urine or menstrual blood in his coffee or tea, but does that work. How can I cast a spell for him to stay.
funnybunnyme

Re: Keep him with me

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:26 am

There are many MANY different works that can be done to help bind a man to you.

Feeding him menstrual blood - whether in a dark beverage, or in food, or in baking - is one way
menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t4800.html .

Nation Sacks are another
nation-sack-questions-and-answers-t7809.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Working with Stay With Me products - using them to dress candles, put them into his toiletries, put them into the laundry so all his clothes and the bedclothes are so dress - is another. Or you could work the Stay With Me spell kit
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html
CAN-GLS-STAW
Stay With Me Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Taking a pair of his used, unwashed underwear, tying a knot into it, and burying it in your backyard is another.

Some might make a doll baby of their partner to better bind and control his actions, or others may use a skull candle to influence his thoughts.
doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946.html
skull-candles-to-influence-their-thoughts-t4907.html

If the issue is rooted in a romantic rival, then there are again all manner of tricks that can be done to be rid of them and draw your partner back in.

The list is nearly endless, and is as varied as the details of each individual situation that has brought people to that point in the past.

Of course all these things work best when combined with mundane actions such as better communication, couples counselling, etc. The conjure can help keep him around long enough for you to start bringing those types of things into action in your relationship.

I would recommend that you start with a reading and rootwork consultation with a an AIRR worker - they are highly skilled and ethical practitioners. You can find them at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org. They can listen to all the background details of your case, perform divinations to get to the core of things, and also to help them determine what actions would be best for your specific situation.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 pm

These are all great suggestions from Devi Spring.

I would add that you could work with Saint Martha as well. In addition you may want to look into a honey jar with stay with me products.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:06 pm

This is the link to Saint Martha on the AIRR website (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Saint_Martha)

CAN-GLC-SMAD
St. Martha Dominator Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can start by petition her help with your situation but I agree with Devi Spring, start with a reading to get further direction.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:33 pm

You can also learn how to work with Saint Martha in the link below
working-with-saint-martha-the-dominator-t5462.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby funnybunnyme » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:55 am

OK So I have added my urine to his drink? Just once so far. He still has intentions on leaving. I am awaiting my menstrual cycle but my question is how long does the process usually take.
funnybunnyme

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:41 pm

funnybunnyme,

We are taught to wacth and wait for signs for 3 days, and if no signs are seen (and you have so far not seen any), then to look for movement in 3 weeks, and if that is not apparent, to wait with faith for completion in 3 months.

We are also taught that not all spells succeed (nor do all prayers to God).

In some cases the reason for the failure of a spell may be that we started too late (and this may be the case in your situation). Or we may not pray sincerely or have a strong intention and thus undercut our work. Or, perhaps the party we are working on is resistant, or is being worked upon strongly by a third (or fourth, or fifth) other party. Or, and some report this to be true only years after the fact -- we ask for something that is not in God's plans for us, and we realize why NOT succeeding in the spell was in our best interests after all.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Also funnybunnyme, while using the personal concerns are quite powerful, adding additional conjure can certainly enhance your spellwork. Consider recommendations, like the Stay With Me and Saint Martha. Saint Martha is a powerful force to
have on your side because she is known to be the protector of women. If you are too emotional to handle this yourself, consider having a rootworker to handle your case or petition Saint Martha's help. Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:27 pm

The type of honey jar for you would be a Stay With Me honey jar. The cost is $16.00, which includes a single candle and the honey and herbs. You should purchase an additional dozen candles for starters.

Good luck
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:31 pm

Here is a picture of what cat recommended, you can purchase it by clicking on the link above.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:26 am

I agree with Cat.

I still think it would be best that you get a reading before attempting anymore work. You need to find out if this is worth going after at this point, and if you should proceed.

Saint Martha likes to work on the behalf of women. She likes to dominate both men AND women, but likes to work with women more so than men. Although she is greatly powerful sometimes not even she can push someone to coming back towards you. This is why I recommended a reading and get a good solid plan going.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby funnybunnyme » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:17 am

Thank you all for your advice. I guess I should have mentioned before I gave him the mixture right before he went on a business trip. He hasn't come back yet so could that be why I dont feel like I see results. Also where could I get a rootworker or a reading at.
funnybunnyme

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:39 am

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.
Read their pages and find the one that is a good fit for you.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... nciliation.
Good Luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 am

You may also want to get a dozen candles to keep things going (CAN-412-PINK); it'll only add an additional $4.50 to your order and you'll be good to go for a month.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby funnybunnyme » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:49 am

When reciting the Saint Martha prayer and lighting a candles am I leaving the candles til it burns out or am I only keeping it lit til im done with the prayer. Also can It just be a plain red or green candle.
funnybunnyme

Court Case Honey Jar Spell /Stay with Me Honey Jar Spell

Unread postby DrJulie » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:45 am

Hello!,

I have had a reading done to see how my work to date is progressing and it seems to be on the right track. While I know it is quite coersive, the nature of my situation with my husband was deemed appropriate to utilize the intraquil spirit.

My reader told me that my husband (who has been seeing someone else) is wanting to reach out to me, thinking of me often positivily as well as thinking/feeling of "true love" again in regards to me (first time in 6 months). It also shows he will move out of "the other women's house" on his own for a while and she sees him moving back with me. She also said (the message she kept recieving) that I need to continue/keep up the work I am doing.

So I am continuing with the Intranquil spirit, as the signs seem there.

However, we are going to court Dec 1 for our first divorce hearing.

He filed 8/12 after we had a big fight, it was postponed a month ago for some reason, after I started my work, at which time my lawyer will be asking for mediation and councling to see if we can repair our relationship and stop the proceedings.

This course of action was based on my reading and the messages that came through that this is the only way to repair our relationship and that the court has to "strongly" suggest it to him (which the signs said he would be stubborn but agree).

I have a court case honey jar spell. Should I write the petition paper with the name of the judge and me, the judge and him, or me and him and what concerns and written petition would be appropriate?

Also, should I also do the Stay with with honey jar spell at the same time, and again if so, what concerns and petition would be best at this juncture?

Thank you,
Julie
DrJulie

Re: Court Case Honey Jar Spell /Stay with Me Honey Jar Spell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:31 am

DrJulie, since you have a reader and it seems a consult going with your reader, these are questions to ask him or her. That way you are on point to get the results you desire. Since you want them to sweeten to you; definitely include your name and judge because you want him/her to sweeten to you and your side of the case. The Stay with me will include you and your husband with concerns like hair, sexual fluids but whatever you choose, make sure they are similar; hair/hair, semen/vaginal fluids/menses, finger nails/finger nails, toe nails/toe nails.... The honey jars include instructions that answer your questions.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DrJulie » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Hello,
Thank you for your insight and suggestions. I will further consult with my reader as well:)
Julie
Julie xoxo
DrJulie

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:52 am

Without stepping in between you and your reader, I would say that Stay With Me is not something to start if the target is not with you to begin with.

Reconciliation, Return To Me, or Come to Me and Loadstones with Magnetic sand would be the proper choice until he is actually with you again.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

A hope for my marriage.

Unread postby blakiangel74 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:39 pm

I have my cards readings once with one of the rootworkwers. he recomnend the honey jar for sweaten my husband who talking divorce, in some point have some effect at him, but he still talking angry, distance towards me. and them the second opinion was devastating he told me that my husband have alot of resenment and angry and he want the divorce said that he was unhapy with me.

wonder if I still can do some work at him to make him change the state of mind about the divorce, he tell me he still love me.. I dont know why he cant not forgive and forgot just like me, when he cheat me twice, I want to leave the past and look forward to start fresh with not hate or resenment. Can I still do somenthing more powerful to make him stay with me and make him fall in love with me again?
blakiangel74

Re: A hope for my marriage.

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi BlakiAnqel74,

I would be the first to say love is always found wherever possible. I truly have faith you may be able to save your marriaqe. By the way, did you order a RECONCILIATION HJ from Luckymojo? Or did you custom make one yourself? Or a rootworker made yours? Well, anyway may be, I would do some of that....or you could work a TRIPLE STRENGTH Stay With Me Mojo, or INTRANQUILITY spell to make him suffer into love and reqret his decision from Divorce....that nasty word.

Now here are some tools you can use, I'd order a new HJ and use that accordinqly to the directions, and also, add in some Love Me, Stay With Me & Peaceful Home oil. Love Me oil, to obtain Love in the relationship, Stay With Me..to ensure Fidelity so he doesnt find another, Peaceful Home oil and calm any hostility, disaqreements, and loudness in the household okay? [To keep your man in qeneral, you can order a STAY WITH ME jar as well, and order a couple dozen blue [fidelity], red [passion] or pink [romance and reconciliation] '4 candles in the house and reorder them as needed....

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

I hope this can help you in the lonqrun.....
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Re: A hope for my marriage.

Unread postby blakiangel74 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:36 am

TBanks91,
Thanks so much for your suggestion, i would put my effort,before ended my marriage.. once again thanks!!
blakiangel74

BF ended relations, still lives w me, but sees someone else

Unread postby dkedition » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:51 am

Me and my boyfriend for 12 years, he ended our relationship cause he said he not happy and he want to live his life, that he need to do this, and if it meant to be together, we will be.

However there someone he seeing since he broke up with me and it hurts.

We live together but he spend so much time with her it hurts.

Please help me in what to do. I want my baby back in my arms, back in love with me. I take this very serious. This is my life, without him I'm not the same.

I really need something to work and not be a scam

i can't use candles cause we live together.
dkedition

Re: BF ended relations, still lives w me, but sees someone else

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:24 am

1) If you think rootworking is a scam, then well you are on the wrong site. And " really needing something to work"...well things may just not work for you and him. It may be time to move on. I know that is harsh reality, but its an option you must consider because the universe may just say NO to this relationship no matter how much rootwork you do.

2) I would say you need to get a reading first before doing anything.

In the reading, you need to explore if this relationship can be fixed, and why he left you in the first place. If the reading gives a good outlook then see what you can do magically.

So do those things BEFORE you do any rootwork. It will save you time, and possibly money.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dkedition » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:13 am

Thank you for the comment. To set the record i never said rooting was a scam. im a strong believer to my heart that why i came to this site for help.

He was my heart my soul my everything and i just wanted to find a possible way to get my baby back who i love so much that why i came to this site for help.

Sorry if i offended anyone.
dkedition

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Again, I think you should start off with a reading to see what would be the best course of action for you. That would be the best thing

However, if you want to get started before the reading you can start with a Reconciliation spell kit. I would do a Break Up spell kit for him and the other woman.

Again, you need to find out why he left you in the first place, and a reading can help give you the best possible results as it will give you a plan.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Love spell time-line effectiveness curiosity

Unread postby girl08er » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Ok, so I know I asked about spells already on here, but now I'm curious about something else and want to make sure I have this understood correctly. It's said the farther away they live and the longer they have been gone, the harder it is to get them back. Does the reverse hold true as well? As in, I cast my spell less than a week after the split and we still live together and share a bed(we sleep together and have sex at least every other day still, plus I'm 9 weeks pregnant with our second child). So that being the case, and he's not aware of my spells at all, would that pretty much mean, in most cases, that the spells have a higher success rate and more power?
girl08er

Re: Love spell time-line effectiveness curiosity

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:19 pm

The pregnancy, unfortunately, won't necessarily bind him to you -- baby daddies split all the time :(

The other factors you mention, though, sound very encouraging. Especially the sex part. There are SO many things you can do with his "stuff," and yours too! And keep working that nation sack!

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby girl08er » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:18 pm

I believe I saw my first signs for sure last night of things kicking in. He's a bit resistant to pretty much anything, as he's always been like that. But from what the cards and divinations of sorts have seen, it was worth pursuing and will pay off. I was just curious if my theory was right.

And I know men leave when there's babies all the time, I just wanted to as that information. And he's really excited about the baby. We have one together already haha.
girl08er

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:36 pm

girl08er,

Yes, your theory is correct -- generally speaking, the longer the two people have been together, the sooner the spell work starts after their quarrel, and the more physically intimate their contact remains, the higher the probability that you will get him to reconcile. However, Miss Michaele was right too, pregnancy is often an added stressor. Counteract it with good sex and use his "stuff" to make binding spells.

Also, since the two of you share a bed, put something powerful between the box springs and mattress. Magnolia leaves and periwinkle are often employed for this sort of work, as are small paired lodestones.

HER-MAD-LEAF
Magnolia Leaf
$3.00

HER-PER-LEAF
Periwinkle Leaf
$3.00

Also, take advantage of the free prayer chain at the Crystal Silence League.
http://crystalsilenceleague.org

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby girl08er » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:21 am

Yeah I've been getting many prayers from them in the week that my request has been up. And all of the people who have done readings for me have said the same thing. To be patient and everything will be back to, and better than, how it used to be. And his own cousin has been telling me it will end up like that too, so I'm thinking hubby has spoken to him about it as well.
girl08er

Unread postby girl08er » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 pm

And thanks for the magnolia tip. My mother has a magnolia, so I was able to harvest some and put them under the mattress tonight :)
girl08er

Unread postby girl08er » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Ok, so I've had like 6 readings done, and all of them have sais that we will be back together and half of them gave a date prediction of mid august. But I'm getting anchors mostly over his behavior and all the negative crap people are saying about it now. I've cast my spells, done my binding, and placed magnolia leaves under the mattress. I'm just concerned because he is out every night, he's started drinking, and last night he didn't come home at all. What to do?
girl08er

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:19 pm

girl08er: It sounds like there is some powerful things pulling him away from you. The spirits he is drinking have a way of pushing someone down a path they may or may not have chosen. Keep up your work and take all of those readings positively.

You say he has been behaving poorly lately and last night he didn't even come home!? Well, I hope that come August it will be worth it to you to stay in this relationship. I say keep working that bed something fierce and get your prayers out there.

I hope your situation gets better. Let us know when you see him next and why he did not come home to you. That may help us give you some further advice on work to do.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby girl08er » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Oh I knew he wasn't coming home. He called to tell me he was out drinking and that he would probably be out all night. I see him tonight most likely and for sure tomorrow morning since we work riveter and have the same shift tomorrow. He didn't take a charger with him so his phone is sss right now still. But he should be home tonight.
girl08er

Unread postby girl08er » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:44 pm

My word my phone is terrible at putting out the correct words. So he came home tonight, and turns out he was out at his best friend's house(make) all last night and tonight. He also says he's planning to move out into his own apartment next month, but it's pretty much impossible for him to afford that on just his income...
girl08er

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:07 am

Personally, I think its time for a professional rootworker to step in and see what is going on in this situation. I dont think you need another reading, but I do think you need to consider doing some rootwork as you may need some extra help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:05 am

If you can you should do some spiritual cleansing of your place of living in order to remove all heavy thoughts and emotions hanging around from the break up. They support decisions of separations and weigh down on the both of you. Then use some Fire of Love products to lift the place, some Poke Root (mixed with the Magnolia and other Happy Home stuff already mentionend) to straighten him out.
Best of luck to you!
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby girl08er » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Did a full sage cleansing with blessed water and salt last night. Wow! Huge difference! And I employed a caster a few days ago that I've had great results with before, and was sent the email to confirm the casting last night too. I'm feeling very confident and positive these past few days.
girl08er

Help Me Decide How to Bring Back the Passison

Unread postby emdeluxe » Mon May 28, 2012 9:44 am

Hi all-I am new to conjure, and very excited! I am trying to create a spell(s) to get my lover to be passionately crazy about me again. I know there are so many options, and I'm wondering if I can work the Psalms into it-Song of Solomon? What oils, candles, powders, incense, etc. Would a jar or lamp spell be the way to go? Should I do more than one work at a time? Any advice is gratefully appreciated. Peace.
emdeluxe

Re: Help Me Decide How to Bring Back the Passison

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon May 28, 2012 10:44 am

If you have access to your lover's clothes or shoes, get some Fire of Love, Kiss Me Now and Love Me sachet powders and/or oils, mix them together and dust the inside of his/her shoes, the inside of his/her collar or hat brim, and wear those things on you as a personal perfume when around your lover. Getting those things directly on your lover can be most effective :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 28, 2012 11:22 am

Are you still in contact enough to get some of their personal concerns? This would aid you in this work greatly!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby emdeluxe » Mon May 28, 2012 11:27 am

Thanks Mary Bee and Joseph. I plan ahead for things and I did manage to get some of his hair LOL! I don't really have the opportunity to access his clothing, hats, etc. but the hair should be a good place to start.
emdeluxe

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 28, 2012 11:34 am

That will be a good start. See if you can ignite his passion enough to try and get some really PERSONAL concerns! :) (I'm thinking semen for a work of this type.)
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby emdeluxe » Mon May 28, 2012 2:23 pm

Can the semen be mixed with my fluids? Would that strengthen the work? :)
emdeluxe

Unread postby aura » Mon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Hi emdeluxe,

Mixing your fluids is a fine idea, particularly if you work those into a lamp or bottle spell with some damiana, ginger and juniper berries to heat up your love life. Meanwhile, burning Fire of Love oil on red penis candles may be helpful. And my all time favorite is laundering the bed sheets with a whole dixie john root ;)
Forum Moderator

He's leaving AGAIN!

Unread postby mumma » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:36 pm

I made this topic a while back; 7-months-pregnant,-he-walked-out,-living-with-someone-else-t14754.html

since then he has come back and a lot of drama has gone down. now he's leaving again. what can i do right now to stop him from leaving without me & baby?

he is moving to the otherside of the country and i want to go with him but he says its over. i love him to bits and cant stop crying. please help!

ps, think im pregnant again too. i dont want another one. :(
mumma

Re: He's leaving AGAIN!

Unread postby mumma » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:23 am

ok he is here now. staying the night. not sure what the hell is going on but he says hes going tomorrow and wants me and bubs to meet him in 3 weeks or so by plane. not sure what to do. i dont want to be without him a night, let alone a few weeks. is there anything i can do asap?

he says he will miss bubs too much and me to let us go ... but what the hell is he doing? cant work him out. had me crying all day while he lets me stew on things, come here tonight and comes out with he doesnt want us to be in the car for that long. i dont get his games. :( so confused!

ps, i do have a honey jar on him. going to try to get fluids tonight for a just incase!!!
mumma

Unread postby mumma » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:07 pm

No advice or help?
I got fluids from him but does it matter that some of mine are mixed in?
mumma

Unread postby Lord SP » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:30 pm

No it doesn't matter if your fluids get mixed in as long as it's both of your fluids. But first have you had a reading form someone form AIRR to access the matter further to see if it's even at all fixable. If not you can always try a binding spell using some LM Love Me,and Follow me boy products.If you REALLY want this guy you can also try some controlling work as well. Hope this helps and good luck to you....
Lord SP

Unread postby mumma » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Lord SP wrote:No it doesn't matter if your fluids get mixed in as long as it's both of your fluids. But first have you had a reading form someone form AIRR to access the matter further to see if it's even at all fixable. If not you can always try a binding spell using some LM Love Me,and Follow me boy products.If you REALLY want this guy you can also try some controlling work as well. Hope this helps and good luck to you....

yeah the thing is i dont have any products with me now. wanting something that i can do before he leaves ... and then will work on those others. thansk though. i will get them and work on him.

btw, its his semen and my saliva. it was the only way to get it and know i have enolugh. lol
mumma

Unread postby mumma » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Things keep popping up stopping him from going. He didnt get a good enough sleep, then his car wouldnt start, now i have noidea. It seeems like hes delaying it himself. Like he doesnt really wanf fo leave. I think it may just be my honey jar...
mumma

Unread postby FoxGlove » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Well, it sounds to me like the obstacles getting in the way of him leaving are a very good sign. And, perhaps you are right, in his heart -- he doesn't want to go. He has a child with you, and that is a strong bond -- not to mention the fact that I'm sure he loves his child very much as well. Keep working your honey jar and praying for peace and communication -- St. Raphael always seems to be willing to help me in matters of love, St. Joseph in my family issues... And, as a piece of mundane advice -- try to talk to him like you would your best friend. Calm, no emotion or judgement -- ask him what would make him happy. LISTEN -- and then share with him what you need to be happy. Perhaps there's more common ground there than you think. ;) Hugs -- and the best of luck to you.
FoxGlove

Unread postby mumma » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:40 am

FoxGlove wrote:Well, it sounds to me like the obstacles getting in the way of him leaving are a very good sign. And, perhaps you are right, in his heart -- he doesn't want to go. He has a child with you, and that is a strong bond -- not to mention the fact that I'm sure he loves his child very much as well. Keep working your honey jar and praying for peace and communication -- St. Raphael always seems to be willing to help me in matters of love, St. Joseph in my family issues... And, as a piece of mundane advice -- try to talk to him like you would your best friend. Calm, no emotion or judgement -- ask him what would make him happy. LISTEN -- and then share with him what you need to be happy. Perhaps there's more common ground there than you think. ;) Hugs -- and the best of luck to you.

Thanks for the reply. He left yesterday morning, but, it was like as soon as he got up. I heard him sniffling a bit during the duration of him going to leave but didn't see any emotions in his eyes or anything. He gave our daughter a big long hug before leaving, etc.,.
The thing is, last night I was putting out the candle on my honey jar and he called THAT VERY SECOND! I had just put out the candle and my phone rang. It was such a shock! Tonights candle kinda burned to the side and ran down the jar. Not sure what sign that is.
I'll have to do something with those body fluids I got from him since I don't trust him around other women. Don't want no one taking my place again! LOL
mumma

Sudden marriage troubles: which candles for MISC altar?

Unread postby angel4decale » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:31 pm

I have been married for about 17 yrs. About a month ago my husband confessed to me that he fell in love with an old schoolmate from 4th grade; he said he didn't feel like I loved him at all. They found each other on Facebook and have talked on the phone constantly for about a week and a half before I found out. He is 39 yrs old. He says he wants to stay with me, and he wants to end that connection, but he feels helpless. Her husband left her in this same type of situation, and it seems like somehow what happened to her is what's happening to me with my husband except she's a part in it. I know my husband, and this is not him. He is troubled, conflicted, and double minded right now; he isn't thinking straight. It's like something has taken over his body or his mind.

A month ago he was confessing his love for me and that our marriage was forever and how he could never love anyone else, and one month later starting right after he started talking to her he's completely changed. I've been hospitalized twice, and now he's talking about how he wants to kill himself. I've had a reconciliation candle started on Saturday or Sunday on the Lucky Mojo altar, and I've just now put her name 7 times and crossed it with stay away and yelled at the paper to stay the bleep away from my husband...folded it away from me and put it in a ziploc sandwich bag with a small amount of water and put it in the freezer (did i do it right?). I will be starting another series of lights on the Lucky Mojo altar. Can anyone tell me which light series will fix my problem? Thanks very much.

If there are any rootworkers here that can help me right now I'm on limited funds and only have around $100.00 on the 1st to work with. Please someone help or guide me. I want to save my marriage and return my husband's love home where it belongs.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, punctuation, clarity
angel4decale

Re: Which candles to have lit on your altar for me?

Unread postby aura » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Hi angel4decale,

your surest investment would be to get a 1/2 hour reading with one of the AIRR workers on your situation. They can ascertain the best work for your situation and give you a detailed game plan to get your man back if that's possible. They also won't lie to you if it isn't: they'll let you know.

Look through their bios here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers and then choose one who you feel an affinity with based on their site information.

Blessings and best of luck.
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation