• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

Re: Sudden marriage troubles: which candles for MISC altar?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 am

angel4decale wrote:I've just now put her name 7 times and crossed it with stay away and yelled at the paper to stay the bleep away from my husband...folded it away from me and put it in a ziploc sandwich bag with a small amount of water and put it in the freezer (did i do it right?).

Yes, that sounds like good work.

I will be starting another series of lights on the Lucky Mojo altar. Can anyone tell me which light series will fix my problem? Thanks very much.

Well, if your husband's mental confusion is a jinx, then Jinx Killer sounds like a good choice -- unless it's an undiagnosed mental condition -- then you might want St. Dymphna and/or Dr. José Gregorio Hernandez. A reading will help you discern whether or not he needs medical attention.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby angel4decale » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:02 am

Since I last posted I have messed up big time... I called the girl today and we both found out some things and when it's all said and done i found out that he wants to leave me now that I've talked to her and she broke his heart...I'm so heart broken because he's so mad with me because I was the one that told him the girl doesn't feel the same as he does in this short of time now he's planning to leave me today. I really love my husband and he's having some type of breakdown and won't get help for it I know magic works because I've used it before with great results. He even admits he knew it wouldn't work but he needed the illusion to last a little longer and I cut it short he's angry with me for hurting him in the past and now in the present but he's never had this hard a heart for me ever I really want to work this out and for him to stay home I have the money for a reading but no way to get it to the worker because of paypal i've had some issues with my account being hijacked. Can someone please just tell me which candles to have lit on the alter for my situation? I'm so desperate right now I just want to get started to bringing my husband back home I'd really love it if he doesn't leave. I've foolishly thrown away all of my supplies thinking that's what GOD wanted me to do...and as soon as I did this situation happened. How ironic is that? now I have nothing to fight back with and I've spent thousands of dollars on candles. oils and etc...now I have nothing and can't even get a reading unless the reader has another way like direct credit card charge. It appears now since I've started typing this post that he's going to stay and I know that works are better the closer the person is so I'm hopeful i just need to know what to use besides the above post with the saints. It's a bit more to the story and all the things the other girl told me but I don't want to bore you with it. I'm trying to give the bottom line so that I can get helped...i'll be having the lights set on the first like I said please tell me the best run to set for my situation. Thanks.
angel4decale

Unread postby aura » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:31 am

Hi angel4decale,

alternatives you can look into to begin getting things back to a better space include Stay With Me, Reconciliation and Healing. Here are the links to those product lines and the candle setting services at MISC for each of those:

Stay With Me: http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html & http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... th-me.html
Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html & http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ation.html
Healing: http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html & http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... racle.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:03 am

On a mundane level, don't freak out. If you freak out and start crying to him and begging, he'll be more likely to leave (statistically). Stay. Calm. It'll help both magically and it'll allow him space to see that he's the one acting irrationally instead of projecting it all onto you. If he's running around acting like a heart broken 15 year old, and you stay still, calm and collected, it'll be more difficult for him to rationalize his crisis. If he walks out today, or tomorrow or if at all, don't beg and don't cry..until he can't see you cry. Just tell him you're sorry he feels he needs to do this and that you'll be there if he changes his mind. Then give him space. Either way give him a lot of space to figure himself out. While he has his space, it'll give you space to do your work. I 2nd the recommendation of stay with me, reconciliation and healing, maybe throw in a tranquility for you if you can afford it. You can also try praying to Mary, or St. Martha for marriage issues if you feel inclined. Also, submit a prayer request at the crystal silence league. They have helped me several times and very, very quickly.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby angel4decale » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 am

Thanks, this is the way I'll do it...and on the Crystal League page do I post the entire situation or just a breakdown? Either way I'll have all the lights mentioned done on the first, I'll be leaving real soon to go to school for three weeks for my CDL license and I was looking forward to that being time apart, I'm just trying to keep him home now. I saw on the internet to tie draws in a knot and either bury in the backyard or under the bed I put it under my side of the mattress is this a good temporary thing to do? He called from work today telling me he needs me to think about letting him go and finding someone who deserves me I told him I loved him and only him my own husband.
angel4decale

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Something simple like "may my marriage be saved" or the like
Miss_Liz

Unread postby angel4decale » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:57 am

Mis Liz......I had to report to you since you told me about the prayer site CSL I posted there and things literally turned around over-nite. I don't know how to thank you. If there is anyway you can think of that I may be this type of help to someone else please help me pay-it-forward. Thanks again and do you think I should still have that run of lights done?
angel4decale

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:09 pm

I am sooo happy things are turning around for you! I would still do the candles, just to ensure things continue to improve and maybe help solve the issues that started this thing to begin with. I still recommend to give him some space, it'll make him come to you which will help in the long run because it means he WANTS to. The more he wants to the better it'll get. But, at least now maybe you won't need the tranquility. You could use the money saved there on some Dixie Love or Fire of Love products. A combination of those 2 helped my marriage over a rough spot. You might also want to consider a love uncrossing. You can use the uncrossing products or have the candle lit for you and just have it directed at your marriage, again, helped me out with mine.
The best payment I could receive is knowing that I helped improve someone's life.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:35 pm

You can definitely pay it forward and pass on your good fortune. But understand what works for you doesnt necessary work for someone else with the same or differing circumstances. Individuals are difference and so are their particular circumstances. In other words what works today may not work tomorrow depending on several and many factors. That's why it is a good idea to keep magical works going for situations that need tending to...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: He's leaving AGAIN!

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Grab his worn underwear, tie in knot,anoint them with Stay At Home,Stay With Me oils, bury them in your front yard or in a potted plant in your house.
MsHooDooPrincess

spells to get my husband to fall back in love with me

Unread postby josie02 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:54 am

i am new to this and looking for spells to get my husband to fall back in love with me. says he loves but not in love with me. I want our marriage to work
josie02

Re: spells to get my husband to fall back in love with me

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:54 pm

There are many formulas and workings that could assist this situation. Since you have SO many options I would recommend getting a reader and root work advice from one of us at AIRR: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
In the meantime I recommend you check out these pages, all of which have multiple FREE spells that speak to your situation.
Honey jars for love: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Love Spells of every stripe: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Marriage: http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Spells to Prevent a Threatened Divorce, Revive a Dying Love

Unread postby dreamofsuccess » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Hi,

Currently I have been realising that my mum and dad have been having serious arguments for the past months, this has turned one argument to become nearly physical which was actually really scary. I can see that especially from my dad, he has become increasingly cranky and very hot-headed, snapping at the smallest of things. My mum had also told me that she had heard him speaking on the phone to another woman, which is one thing that I will NOT allow, after 26 years of marriage.
I find this to be extremely strange, when things begin to take a unusual I always know it is the work of the enemy.

What can I do to ignite the flame in my parent's marriage, hotfoot any interfering person and calm down my father from becoming very angry.

Thanks so much

Love from London
dreamofsuccess

Re: Ignite dying marriage??

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:25 am

Start by cleansing and protecting the place you all live in. Washing the floors with Chinese Wash and a dash of Buffalo Ammonia is a good start. Jinx Killing powder hidden in the corners or places like under the bedposts of your parents bed is one way to cleanse things.
Peaceful home might take the edge of the fights and Fire of Love is the one to use to reigite the spark between them.
I would go all in and spread powders under the carpets, a pinch in their food, in the coffepowder, on toothbrushes. I would add a few drops of oil to their shampoos and anoint the underside of the dinner table etc.

Good Luck!
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Desperate help with my marriage.

Unread postby Axle1988 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:37 pm

My husband of four years told me four days ago that he does not love me. But then he said he will give me six months to try and convinc him to stay. I am very worried that he will actually leave me and that we will actually end up in a divorce. I ended up stumbling on some voodoo spells to make him love me. I have yet to even do any type of spell or anything. I did order follow me boy and reconciliation oils in hopes that these will help in some way. I am very new to all this but I have been reading about it. I really need something that will make him stay and love me forever. Can anyone help me?
Axle1988

Re: Desperate help with my marriage.

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:38 pm

First of all, this Forum concerns hoodoo, not Voodoo. Hoodoo is a folk magic tradition that orginated with African-American Christians. Voodoo is a religion mostly practiced by people in Haiti.

Do you know what the issue is? Does he have someone else? Is he unhappy with something at home? Is he unhappy with life in general? Why is it up to you to convince him to stay?

You may need a reading before we can advise you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Axle1988 wrote:But then he said he will give me six months to try and convinc him to stay.

This kind of talk infuriates me...

I respect that you want to preserve your marriage, but I'm going to second what Mama Micki said: get a reading. Find out if this guy is worth keeping around, or if there are better things waiting, down the road.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Axle1988 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:08 am

I am so sorry I did not mean to offend anyone. I think he might just be unhappy with his life in general. I still do believe that he loves me regardless of what he says. I did have a reading and I know that he is worth keeping. So if anyone can please help me it would mean a lot to me. Thank you.
Axle1988

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:47 am

We are not taking offense at anything you have said or done. We are just expressing opinions.

I would suggest working with Reconciliation supplies.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Axle1988 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:02 am

Should I also maybe start a honey jar on him? I was going to do that tonight. I have his hair. I was going to burn a white,red, and pink candles. Do you think that this would also help?
Axle1988

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Lucky Mojo has both a Reconcilation and a Stay With Me honey jar.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GirlOnFire » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:17 pm

So sorry about your situation. Did he tell you why he was leaving? What he expected you to change in these 6 months? You might wanna poke around to make sure he isn't seeing anyone. It often seems that people rarely take the initiative to leave unless they have back up. I'm not trying to plant negative thoughts, but it might help to find out exactly what you are working to achieve.

When he said he was giving you six months to convince you to stay...that just sounds so harsh. Like you should jump through hoops to please him or he is gonna leave. Anyway, like everyone else, I think you should get a Rootworker reading...not just a psychic reading from someone who doesn't work hoodoo. A rootworker can give you clearer guidance as to what exactly you should do, give you an exact plan of attack and find underlying root problems and how they should be dealt with magically. There might be more going on than meets the eye. Just a thought. Good luck.
GirlOnFire

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Axle1988 wrote:I am so sorry I did not mean to offend anyone.

Ma'am, you did not offend me, and I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. What vexed me was a man who would treat his wife that way. I'd sooner cut off my arm, than hurt my wife, in that manner.

In addition to the advice already given, I would encourage you to post a free prayer request at the Crystal Silence League.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Axle1988 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:08 am

Thank you everyone for all the great advice. I did order reconciliation spell kit. Along with stay with me powder, and follow me boy oil. Now how should I go about using all of this?
Axle1988

Unread postby aura » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:55 am

Hi Axle1988,

the Reconciliation kit will come with all of the instructions for use. When they call for using the Reconciliation Sachet powder in the work, add some of the Stay With Me powder to the mix as well. When they call for use of the oil, blend it with a bit of Follow Me Boy.

You can also use the Stay With Me powder to dress your husbands socks and shoes as well as the bed linen. Likewise, a drop or two of the oil can be deployed into his body wash or shampoo as well as used to burn red, pink and blue candles on his name.

Blessings and success in your work.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Axle1988 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:58 pm

When you say burn candles on his name what does that mean? How long does the kit usually take to work cause I only have 6 months, till the beginning of September. I am not expecting anything quick, I do expect it to take time. I am just terrified that he will leave. Is there certain signs that I should be looking for? Today I work they were playing nothing but love songs and that never happens, just thought it was odd. I read on another forum that you should see signs in three days and a great improvement in three weeks and then the spell should be complete in three months. I just want to get my facts straight. There is so much fake stuff about this on the web, hard to believe some of it. Also I read that using the follow me boy by itself works really good and fast, any truth to that? I just want my best chance to make this work so he stays. Thank you.
Axle1988

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Take a deep breath, and try to calm down. If you want anything to work, you're going to have to be able to focus on what you're doing.

Burning candles on his name refers to writing his name on petition papers, and then dressing candles, with a certain intent, and burning them on top of that paper. You can read more about how candles are used, here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Like aura said, the kit will come with detailed instructions, so don't get yourself into a panic worrying about how to do ot. When it arrives, read through the instructions a few times, and if you have any questions, you can ask us, here.

There's no way to judge how long the work will take. There are simply too many variables, especially in love and reconcilliation cases, to make any kind of assesment. The 3/3/3 thing has been taken, and made into some etched-in-stone rule. It it not. It is a basic guideline, but not an absolute structure.

You do need to decide how long you will do the work. You have six months until he says he's leaving. You need to decide, before you ever start, how long past that six months you'll keep working to bring him back, if he does leave. If it works, and he stays, no problem. If he leaves, have a deadline in place.

Any well-made product, used correctly, can yield results. You are in a good position to sort this out, you just have to do the work, as best you can.

I would recommend a reading, as soon as you can. There may be unseen issues, at play.

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Axle1988 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:25 pm

I will keep you guys updated on the progress once I get my stuff in the mail. I did however today create a picture box(?) Where its all the way filled of pictures of me and I put a picture of him on both sides of the cardbord with red string behind the picture, I also wrote on the back of the picture "john Bradley you will think of ne and disere me until you love me and come back to me." As I was holding the box at the end of my bed I was chanting that saying with my eyes closed and trying to visualize him telling me he loves me and is staying with me. Well while I was doing this I felt the need to ask the gods of love to hear my peters and help me. I started to feel really weak and my hands and fore arms started to tingle, is that normal? I placed the box under our bed towards his side. Is there anything that I can do to help while I wait for my stuff to come in the mail?
Axle1988

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:42 am

Good Luck. I was going to add the prayer to the Crystal Silence League, but I see Doctor Hob posted.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Can you do more then one spell kit at a time?

Unread postby Axle1988 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:23 am

My husband of four years told me a week ago that he no longer loves me and wants to leave. I still think that he does love me. He said that he will give me 6 months to try and work it out and then he would stay. He means everything to me. I ordered the reconcile spell kit, follow me boy oil, and stay with me powder. I was also interested in maybe doing the love me spell kit? But I am unsure if you can do both at once. I new to all of this. I am also going to start a honey jar on Friday. I can not burn candles on it though, he is always home and would know that I am up to something. So unread that if you do the honey jar spell that you can just shake it up once in awhile and pray on it, in stead of burning candles on it. I also have some of his hairs from me giving him a hair cut, would these work instead of a picture? Just trying to do something while I wait for my stuff to come in the mail. Also should I not try and kiss him or anything like that? I went to kiss him this morning and he backed away and said that he didn't want to kiss me. Any advice or answers to these questions would be great. Thank you!
Axle1988

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 am

Please do not start new threads on the same topic. I put your posts together.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GirlOnFire » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:49 am

I'm pretty sure the kit you got requires candle burning. They are small candles that burn out after a few hours. Do you have a basement you could do it in? I have even burned candles on the top part of my closet. (There's plenty of space above mine, so not to burn the ceiling.) I've gotten up in the middle of the night and lit them so nobody would suspect. If you can't light candles you might think about having a rootworker perform the spell for you...I think the majority of the kits require candle burning. For a difficult case like reconciliation, I definitely wouldn't be cutting corners by just shaking a honey jar.

Seriously, I know I (and others) have said this already...but you need to get a rootworker reading, if you haven't already. Many offer just $10 readings. Rootworker can recommend EXACTLY the items you need instead of just trying a bit of everything. It will be cheaper in the long run. Going in all directions in a half-ass way just creates chaotic energy and poor results in my opinion. You need a rootworker's guidance and a steady plan of work.
GirlOnFire

Follow me boy and reconciliation on red candle flame?

Unread postby Axle1988 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:59 pm

I have a big red candle that I started to burn today at around 4:00pm. I annoited it with reconciliation oil and follow me boy oil. I also wrote a petition page where I wrote his name nine times first and the my name over his nine times. Then I made a circle aroubd the names, it said something like "love me, and stay with me for a long loving relationship amen." I also said a prayer when I was lighting the candle. I put some of his hair and some of ny hair in the paper under the candle and folded the paper twice towards me. I also took one of his picture and put it on top of the petition paper. And wrote on his picture " love me (his name)" I wrote it over his face and chest area. I spoke to the candle ad it was burning and just ask that they show me a sign.

Now my flame his been very high and steady the whole tome.

Is this a good sign?

Did I do everything correctly?

iv also been wearing the follow me boy around my husband who wants to leave me and also the reconciliation oil with the follow me boy aroubd him. I also put a drop of each in his shampoo and on his pillow case.

Anything more I can do?
Axle1988

Re: Follow me boy and reconciliation on red candle flame?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:49 pm

It sounds like you are doing everything that can be done. If he is threatenenign to leave, you might also wish to try Stay With Me oil in that mixture on your next candle.Use plenty of good home cooking and sexual allure, too -- remember, it's easier for him to stay than to go if he can get everything he wants at home.

I have merged your thread into the thread on keeping a lover. For more opinions on candle flame divination, see

this forum thread:

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-glass,-remains-t8537.html

this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page:

HOW TO READ DIVINATION SIGNS FROM CANDLE-BURNING:
CEROMANCY IN HOODOO CANDLE MAGIC
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

and these four books:

The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic in Rootwork, Conjure and Spiritual Church Services
by Catherine Yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

The Master Book of Candle Burning
by Henri Gamache

The Magic Candle
by Charmaine Dey

The Guiding Light to Power and Success<
by Mikhail Strabo

good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Prevent a Threatened Divorce, Revive a Dying Love

Unread postby Axle1988 » Sat May 04, 2013 5:57 am

I just wanted to post a update now since I have been doing my spell candles and laying down tricks. I first burned a very large red candle on a picture of him and a petition paper. I dressed that candle with follow me boy and reconciliation oils. It has a very high flame half way threw burning the candle, then it has now started to crackle and sizzle a lot. I think this is a sign that the spirits want to help me. I also burned a pink bride and groom candle dressed with love me and reconciliation oils. That candle burned clean but the bride sides still was partly left like the corner halp of it. I think I can also make out a heart kind of shape. I also have seen signs. Like the other day on Facebook there's was a saying about his zodiac sign, it said something tobthe effect of they only show you what emotions they want you to see. I also heard his name on the radio a lot and this one girl was talking about September being her and her husbands anniversary and that so happens to be ours to. I also read his horoscope out of one of my magazines and it was spot on with his work life and said that on the 25th of this month his love life will sizzle lol. I also have been putting stay with me powder on his side of the bed, on the sheets and pilllow case. I also put oils in his shampoo and on his hat that he likes to wear. I am thinking about putting the stay with me powder on his socks and underwear for a little kick. I also have been wearing follow me boy and reconciliation oils on ny neck when I am around him. He has been much sweeter towards me like helping with laundry, he never ust to do I would have to beg him to do that. Also he volunteered last night to go the store and get a few things we needed cause he knew I was tired, so that can sometimes not he common with him. He also has started to sleep in the bed again after him sleeping on the couch for maybe four nights. We are still not back to kissing or touching yet but I am trying to work on this with him and give him all the time he needs to make it work. I also asked him the other day if he thought we could work this out and stay together his answer was "it could". This coming from a man who three weeks ago said there's no possible way he was going to stay. Now what other stuff should I be doing? Sorry for the long post :)
Axle1988

Keep him around/stay with me?

Unread postby sunshinegoddess » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:54 am

I am seeing a man at the moment, but he is not ready to commit to the full on relationship as he is afraid and that is fine with me even though most of it is their
BUT I do want to keep him around, so could I use stay with me products for this? Even though were not completely committed as it seems stay with me is for committed relationships?
If not what could I use to keep a man around? Thanks :)
sunshinegoddess

Re: Keep him around/stay with me?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:38 am

Stay with me will keep him around. Have you been using Follow Me Boy to keep him coming to you? Also have you done any candle work, honey jar? adam/eve moving spells...along that line.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

change husband mind about getting a divorce

Unread postby faith4lee » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:23 am

I was suffering from depression and pushed my husband away. Because we were not intimate instead of asking me why he assumed I no longer loved him. I take very good care of my family. My husband does not have to worry about anything. he goes to work and comes home. He gives me money and I pay all the bills and manage everything. I became overwhelmed and stressed, we were in debt and money just was not stretching far enough. I was afraid to tell him I just tried to solve everything on my own. I was a single mom before we married and I raised my four children alone. I know he still loves me because he says so,but he says he doesn't want to be married anymore because it is too much work. What can I do to get him to change his mind. He cannot afford to file for divorce and he still at home sleeping in our bed because he can not afford to move right now. I need a spell that will make him want to stay married to me and turn our marriage into the happy life I know we deserve. Make him desire to be with me.
faith4lee

Re: change husband mind about getting a divorce

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:14 am

Good Afternoon, Faith4lee,
I sure hope that everything works out for you. It looks like you've been through so very much (and I'm sorry)
Since he's still at home, reconciliation spells would be PERFECT: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
You might also want to perform another spell (in addition to the reconciliation) to have him follow you. This type of spell requires more work on yourself
www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
You could also have a root worker assist you in your spell work. http://readersandrootworkers.org.
Wishing you the very best.
Please keep us posted and let us know if there's anything we can do to help you
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Stay With Me, Revive Dying Marriage, Prevent Divorce

Unread postby faith4lee » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Than you, I will get right on it and I will keep you posted.
faith4lee

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:31 am

Dear faith4lee,

I agree with Miss Aida on using the reconciliation products. And the follow me boy products. You might also want to think
about getting some clarity on the situation. http://www.luckymojo.clarity.html

You did mention you had depression and pushed him away. You also mentioned the two of you haven't been intimate, I'm assuming this is recent? And you said you didn't tell him about the debt. I'm not understanding why you're surprised he would be thinking of leaving?

If my mate pushed me away, didn't tell me why, wasn't intimate with me and told me he didn't want to be married because it was too much work; I'd start to do something asap. Including having sex with him as much as possible, being open and honest with him about the money, working on myself in addition to working with the products that Miss Aida mentioned.

1. Do what Miss Aida said.
2. Start having sex with him.
3. Cook him some good meals.
4. Find help for your depression. Exercise is good too.
5. Start being honest with him about everything.
6. If you are having money problems, find some kind of employment to help him out.
7. Read up on love spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

For a fast reading on this go to: 1-888-4-HOODOO
http://www,hoodoopsychics.com

You can find Miss Aida there and she is excellent in the love department! :) She can also help you with the spells.

Best! :)
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:07 am

faith4lee,

When I mentioned cooking him some meals, you can hoodoo that food.

Sister Robin Petersen of the LM has a Conjure Cook-off every year at the LM.The recipes collected can be found in several cookbooks published. Look up, "Hoodoo Food! The 2011 Conjure Cook-off and Rootwork Recipe Round up"
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
There are several books listed with magically effective recipes that can be quite effective in getting someone to do what you want.

Good luck!
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith4lee » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Thank you for your help. Everything that you mentioned I am doing. Even through it all I did everything. All he did was put money in our joint account each week. He has no clue what bills he has or even how to pay them. He went to work I picked him up he ate watched tv smoked and went to bed. I will try the recipes too. Once again thank you.
faith4lee

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:35 am

faith4lee,

My heart breaks for you right now. I am so sorry you are going through this.
You are doing your best. Keep up the work, reconciliation can take a while.It isn't for the faint of heart. You've got to be very focused on this. Don't allow depression to set in, or doubt. Be determined.

Miss Aida mentioned the reconciliation products. I'd go with those as well.

psalm 51 is a good prayer to do while doing the reconciliation work.

Be sure to get as many personal concerns of his as you can while he is there in the home so you can use these in your work.
Follow me boy is good. http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

And to make yourself more enchanting: http://luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://luckymojo.com/loveme.html

When you feed him, be sure to add some period blood, or some of your sexual fluids. When you do this, say the prayer in your mind as you are cooking. Also say what you want him to do. When I'm making a pie for example ( like an apple pie for love ), I will sometimes place my left hand over the food and say a prayer. You have to be very intense about it when you are doing this.

I also mentioned getting a reading to see what is going on with him. And what you best options are. Readings are very reasonable and well worth it. You can go to : www.HOODOOPSYCHICS.com for a quick response.
Or: www.readersandrootworkers.org

Maybe someone else has some ideas for you too.

Good luck!
Member of AIRR
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Urgent help to keep my girlfriend from breaking up with me

Unread postby Pythone » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:03 am

Hello everyone, I need help, explanations and answers.

My girlfriend has been acting strange nowadays and asking for breaking up. A friend recommended to come here to buy some anointed oils like, Follow Me Girl Oil, Do As I Say Oil, I Dominate My Woman Oil, and Attraction Oil because i really want to keep my girl.

I´m now wondering if only the oils gonna work for me, or is there anything else i can do to keep her?

And i live in a family house with a lot of relatives so its not easy to do secret things in the house.

Please i need answers people..
Pythone

Re: Urgent help to keep my girlfriend from breaking up with me

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Good Afternoon, Pythone,
I'm sorry that this is happening to you. Such a shame when one thinks everything is fine and then gets "broadsided"
You're absolutely on the right track. And here are some more suggestions:
This webpage has an array of spells. Spells to bring someone, keep someone, etc. www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
You can browse the page and see that may appeal to you.
You could also try reconciliation spells too. www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Some of the spells can be done discreetly while others are more involved.
You also might want to entertain the idea of having a root worker set a candle for you www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
You could also have a rootworker perform a reading( to get a btter picture) and have the work done for you
www.hoodoopsychics.com or http://readersandrootworkers.org
I hope these suggestions help.
Wishing you the very best and praying that the 2 of you iron out your differences (if you're aware of any).
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Urgent help to keep my girlfriend from breaking up with me

Unread postby Pythone » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Good Evening, Miss Aida,

Actually, it´s evening in Sweden. Thanks very much for your advice and suggestions.
The problem is i can´t use any of the spells they use to bath here because i can´t perform the require activities so can only the oils works for me?
Pythone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Good Evening, Pythone,
I have been to Sweden. WONDERFUL people. Just WONDERFUL. And a beautiful country.
Yes, try the oils. And here's a page that teaches you about applications: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
Hope this helps.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Pythone » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:14 am

Thanks very much Miss Aida, i really appreciate your help :D
Pythone

Spells to Revive Love Sex in Long Term Relationship Marriage

Unread postby mrslight » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:14 am

Hello,

Can anyone suggest what one should use to rekindle the spark in a relationship that's gotten dull due to outside stress and just pure laziness? Both parties have been together for 3 years, but live separately and extra work, stress and laziness have sent them into a routine that resembles 60 years of marriage already :lol: They do not argue, there is basically no quarreling at all, just stagnant energy.

Any way to help rekindle passion and excitement?
mrslight

Re: Spells to Revive Love Sex in Long Term Relationship Marriage

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:34 am

mrslight, there are a few things that can be done to help add some spice to a relationship. If both parties are willing to be involved in the working even better! Setting up a weekly working as a couple can be very effective. I know many couples who create a passion honey jar together and work with this intentionally every week. This helps to keep the relationship sweet and exciting. Also, Fire of Love products http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html are really good for passion and excitement work. Also, on a rather mundane level, making the relationship a priority is important as well. If this couple aren't creating time and space for each other they will continue to run into these problems.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Angel_11 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi everyone,

I need to help my son and daughter in law through this dificult time. I am so depressed, heartbroken and embarrased by my son's behavior.
He is in the miltary. Got orderes to be deployed. He has been married for 5 years and have a 4 year old daughter and wife is 5 months pregnant.
They were living in a rental house in NC. They returned the house to owners since he was going to be deployed. She moved back with her parents.
They love each other so much. Never had any marital problems in regards to cheating before or anything.

My son had to do some special training before being deployed. He met this other female soldier. Met her this past March and now they are having an affair. He is planning on divorcing his wife.
He does not call her at all or me after we confronted him. We have all emails him and his lover exchange every night while both deployed and it is disgustin.

I am livid and do not know what to do at this point. His wife is devastated and depress, his 4 year old cries for her dad every day. Please guide me on what to do so
they can be the same happy family they were before. Thank you
Angel_11

Unread postby PrincessAnna » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Help.

I haven't been on here for a while because my life had been going swimmingly.
Basically, my fiance, as of the last month or so has been very cold and today he tells me it's over.
However, he/I will still be living under the same roof for at least the next two weeks.
I love this man, we were to marry, and talked about having children soon.
I have lit candles here are there, worked his baby doll a couple of nights (I play it voice recordings), and sometimes sprinkled powders (come to me mainly) in his clothes.
It seems I need to be doing something stronger, any prescriptions?
(I have also been doing urine tea spells as I don't menstruate, but I only started those this week).
I intend tomorrow to start a honey jar and work the baby doll more.
Is there something else I could be doing?
Any advice is appreciated, apart from getting a reading, because the last reading I had stated we are meant to be together so getting another one would contradict a rootworker and be a waste of money for me.
I should also mention he has anxiety/ADD and his doubts seem to stem from his mother and his ADD.
For those that don't know people with mild to severe ADD in adulthood find it hard to maintain relationships and need constant stimulation from new sources so find commitment hard.
Yes I did know this going in, I thought he would go on medication but he has not, but has just started natural therapies for it.

PrincessAnna

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello, Angel_11,
Oh my God, I am so very sorry.
That has to be just a terrible position for you to be in also.
Angel_11, I would start with a break up spell for him and that other woman: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Check out that page. It's got great ideas. There is also a break up spell there (you'll see a picture with 3 candles) to move him away from her and back to your daughter in-law.
If you have any questions, we are here for you.
Take care of yourself

Angel_11 wrote:Hi everyone,

I need to help my son and daughter in law through this dificult time. I am so depressed, heartbroken and embarrased by my son's behavior.
He is in the miltary. Got orderes to be deployed. He has been married for 5 years and have a 4 year old daughter and wife is 5 months pregnant.
They were living in a rental house in NC. They returned the house to owners since he was going to be deployed. She moved back with her parents.
They love each other so much. Never had any marital problems in regards to cheating before or anything.

My son had to do some special training before being deployed. He met this other female soldier. Met her this past March and now they are having an affair. He is planning on divorcing his wife.
He does not call her at all or me after we confronted him. We have all emails him and his lover exchange every night while both deployed and it is disgustin.

I am livid and do not know what to do at this point. His wife is devastated and depress, his 4 year old cries for her dad every day. Please guide me on what to do so
they can be the same happy family they were before. Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, PrincessAnna,
Wow! Engaged? Log time since we've heard from you is definitely the truth!
You can do reconciliation spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
You might also want to try healing spells for him: http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
And, some clarity work (I would do this with a skull candle): http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
Wishing you the best and praying that you regain your happiness.
If you need anything we are here for you

PrincessAnna wrote:Help.

I haven't been on here for a while because my life had been going swimmingly.
Basically, my fiance, as of the last month or so has been very cold and today he tells me it's over.
However, he/I will still be living under the same roof for at least the next two weeks.
I love this man, we were to marry, and talked about having children soon.
I have lit candles here are there, worked his baby doll a couple of nights (I play it voice recordings), and sometimes sprinkled powders (come to me mainly) in his clothes.
It seems I need to be doing something stronger, any prescriptions?
(I have also been doing urine tea spells as I don't menstruate, but I only started those this week).
I intend tomorrow to start a honey jar and work the baby doll more.
Is there something else I could be doing?
Any advice is appreciated, apart from getting a reading, because the last reading I had stated we are meant to be together so getting another one would contradict a rootworker and be a waste of money for me.
I should also mention he has anxiety/ADD and his doubts seem to stem from his mother and his ADD.
For those that don't know people with mild to severe ADD in adulthood find it hard to maintain relationships and need constant stimulation from new sources so find commitment hard.
Yes I did know this going in, I thought he would go on medication but he has not, but has just started natural therapies for it.

Last edited by MissMichaele on Mon May 05, 2014 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected misspelled URL
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby PrincessAnna » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Great thanks for the advice Aida I'll get on those right away.
I'm also doing some stuff to keep his mother at bay.
I've also done an uncrossing candle and a reconciliation candle, as well as built a 'house' for my doll baby filled with pictures of me.
I'll let you all know how it goes.

Bless you Aida!
PrincessAnna

Unread postby queenofheart » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:55 pm

I need desperate help lol my husband and I have been fine for quite some time now. My husband has recently told me the love isnt there anymore. He said if someone came to him and told them they would rid him of our past then we would be perfect without a doubt, so what do I do to get this result. Im waiting for some powders to come so we can sleep on them. This may sound harsh but I was thinking of something that would make him have loss of memory and then hit him with the stay with me. Evidently the love os there if we're sleeping in the same bed.
queenofheart

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:22 pm

Hello, queenofheart,

The spell suggestion would depend on what he's referring to. So, I don't know what the past entailed to suggest spell work

Have you been working at all with the Stay With me and the Love Me?

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby queenofheart » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:31 pm

I dont think I've used the stay with me nor the love me but I have a huge order over 200 bucks pending for friday.lol. I have a little bit of everything. I have a locker at work so I have a hiding place now.
queenofheart

Unread postby jesusnu » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:32 am

I have been in a relationship with this man for 6 yrs in it he married this woman but we continued the relationship his wife recently died and now he's back on the market he's younger than me this woman that wasn't coming to church before now is there every Sunday he says she like family I had a reading with my worker she said the only person she see him involved with is me but why is she riding with him we don't spend any time together anymore we had not been together sexually since November of last year then March 6 I love him he use to say he was in love with me long short I ordered two candles to be set stay with me and follow me boy what can I do to make sure he love only me and get this huzy out his life I don't have any product at home what can I do while these candles are being burned for i no this will take some time
Please help need answers I can't sleep for constantly thinking of him
jesusnu

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation