Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Stay With Me, Revive Dying Marriage, Prevent Divorce

Unread post by natstein » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:38 pm

Hello jesusnu

I would write this other woman's name in a piece of paper and put it a some water and put that in the freezer to freeze her out while you wait on the candles to be set. Then get yourself some Hot Foot products and work those on this woman.

Peace~

Nathen

AquaGirl
Newly Registered

Suggestions? Marriage Reconciliation

Unread post by AquaGirl » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:31 am

I am currently going through a divorce. I still love my husband very much and we always felt like we were truly destined to be together. We married only 7 months after meeting, but separated 6 months after marrying due to an illness I suffered briefly that drove us apart. Now that we are separated, we rarely talk (other than through email once in a while about business or court related stuff on the divorce) and it always turns negative. We had such strong love, passion, and affection for each other. Also, we lived on the same property as his mother, whom he is very close to, but she was causing issues with our marriage as well, always trying to offer her advice on our marriage and never wanting him to leave there cause she wants him at her beck and call.

I see all kinds of items to order to help with these situations, from oils, candles, incense, etc. Not only that, there are several oils and candles that deal with love and relationships... not sure which one would be best for this type of situation.

* Here is what I would like to see -

1) I would like for my husband to suddenly realize he is losing a great woman, that he suddenly desires me to be back in his life for good, that he wants us to be back together and literally "begs" me to take him back and works hard towards our relationship to make it work ongoing.

2) II do NOT want to give into him right away, as I would like to see him "suffer" a bit for a while longing for me again (I know that sounds bad, but he deserves it).

3) I do NOT want any physical harm done to him, but I would like to make him suffer for a bit having him feel desperate to have me back.

4) I honestly feel our marriage was "cursed" or "hexed" in some way (either done by my real mother, his mother, or some other friend/relative). I still feel like I am cursed, as he lately acts like I am a bug to be crushed or something, as if his love for me suddenly stopped out of nowhere when we separated. I do sometimes feel someone might have put a curse on us not wanting my marriage to last.

Anyone have suggestions on what specific oils, candles, and/or incense would work best for this situation that I can order from LuckyMojo to make him long for me and love me again, beg me to take him back, eventually reconcile, AND remove any possible curse/hex on our relationship?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi AquaGirl,

I'm sorry you're going through all of this!

There are things that you could do to help. My first piece of advice is to decide what is more important to you: bringing him back or making him suffer? Wanting them both in equal measure is just splitting your energy in two, and your work will reflect that. By seeing these as mutually exclusive goals, you can center yourself better and find a course of work that can help you move forward in your relationship with him.

Having said that, it sounds like you want him back for good. In this case, put you and your husband in a sugar jar. Just do a search of the forum using the search box in the upper right corner and you will find lots of spell advice for how to construct that jar. It's very easy, and the results can be very strong. I suggest you add a vanilla bean to the jar, which will ramp up affection, and Balm of Gilead to help smooth over past arguments.

http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

Put his mother in another sugar jar, to sweeten your relationship with her.

I would also get a Reconciliation spell kit from Lucky Mojo. It has everything you need, including detailed instructions, and could help you bring him back.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

If you feel there is some kind of curse on your relationship, you should get a reading with someone from AIRR to determine if it exists and get advice on how to remedy the situation.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Best of luck, I hope things work out for you!
HRCC #1909G

NewGirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by NewGirl » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:12 pm

Hello,
I'm very devastated from my husband Infidelity need your help please.
After six years of marriage and two little girls he cheated on me with a random woman for two months and continues his affair. I think he's having a middle-age crisis . He travels quite a bit so he's around a lot of new people . This woman is a single mother of two and she knew he was married but yet decided to do steal him from me. I don't do much magic but I really believe it works and helps!
I need to break them up forever and bring him back to me for the sake of our little children . I hate for the girls to grow up in a broken family. What spells do I need to break them up, bring him back and make him stop cheating? Please please help!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi NewGirl,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am so sorry you are going through this.

You are correct that magic works and can help. If you have not already done so, you should start a honey jar for the two of you to keep your relationship sweet. You can search the forum using the search box in the upper right corner and you will have lots of advice on how to construct them.

You could also do a moving candle spell to bring him closer to you and farther away from her. Again, a search of the forum will give you guidance on that spell.

Finally, I would put that other woman into a freezer spell, to keep her on ice and incapable of making any further inroads into your relationship. There are many examples in the forum on how to do this.

If, after reading all of this, you still have questions, feel free to ask again here.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

NewGirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by NewGirl » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:30 am

Hello Ms Athena,
Thank you for your fast response. I search for moving candle spell, vinegar and honey jars spells, freezer spell in this forum,but no one listed the whole spell with instructions and ingredients and how it's done. I also ordered Stay with me spell kit.

Nydya3
Forum Member

Unread post by Nydya3 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:27 pm

My boyfriend and I broke up a couple of months ago. We've been together for 4 yrs, living together for 3.

He's looking for his own place and we are no longer sharing a bedroom. I need to get him back before he moves out because I know that once he leaves I won't have a chance.

We have really great sex and that's usually how I weaken him to end our fights & work things out. But he's being really stubborn this time and wont let me nowhere near him. He dont talk to me and IF he has to say anything to me he does it through text and keep it short & to the point.

I really do love this man, this is not a lust thing. I just have some trust issues because of things that happened in the past that I unfortunately cant stop bringing up.

I've put menstrual blood in his food twice during these past 2 months, waiting on the opportunity to do it again but because of his work schedule he doesnt eat at home often so it hasnt been easy. And i've only been able to put it in food he's cooked for himself because he turns down everything I offer him (as if he knows).

I also put strands of my pubic hairs under his mattress & in his pillow case (and did a little think of me chant).

1) Today I wanted to thread my pubic hairs into the seam of his underwear but I'm running into a problem. The hairs are long enough to thread into the needle but come out as soon as it goes through the fabric. My question is CAN I ATTACH THE HAIR TO THE UNDERWEAR WITH A LITTLE DROP OF GLUE? Or will the glue affect the spell?

2) I also put a hair in his hat band but it must have fallen out (I checked and it's not there). What can I do to hold the hairs that are not yet long enough to thread or knot?

3) I also have a little baggy of his hairs I want to work with (every time he takes a shower I pick the hairs from his wash cloth). What can I do with these?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello, Nydya3 ,

I wouldn't use glue.

It seems to me as if you're not doing enough.

Please take a look at this page for an array of spells that you can perform. www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

There may be some spells that appeal to you.

Wishing you the very best

take care

Innocence
Forum Member

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:38 pm

Nydya3,

Wow, sounds like your ex has lots of resentment towards you if he won't even talk to you. I'd think reconciliation spells should be your priority. My triple strength reconciliation mojo bag worked pretty fast so I would recommend getting that asap. If you can get rid of his anger/resentment and resume normal communication, don't despair even if he moves out, you still have a chance to rope him back with Return to me products. It worked for me (my ex moved back into our room after I did a Return to me candle spell). If he becomes friendly again before he moves, Kiss me now can work wonders in luring him into bed.

Singing silent
Newly Registered

Unread post by Singing silent » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:40 am

Hello everyone. Thank you for having me. This is my very first time posting to this thread but I didn't know what else or where else to turn.
My husband of 15 years verbal abusive has become worse. He blames me for everything that goes wrong in our house and marriage and takes no blame for anything. He even blames me for his lack of confidence. He thinks I look at other men and thinks I like the attention of other men when in fact I don't want or think o another. He has been getting this crazy obsessive thoughts in his head and at times I have to sit back and wonder if someone is not working some evil on the both of us. The reason I'm saying is this is because what has been taking place the last 5 weeks is over the top crazy and hurtful. I do not know how to make him know I'm not lying, I don't want anyone else , and I not to blame for everything that happens in our relationship. I truly love him and my family. I just need all this mental abusive to stop. I have tried the freezer spell but that has not worked. I'm ready for a nervous breakdown. We have two children that don't need to hear all of this.... I'm at the bed of my rope....
He tells me he just needs to stop giving a crap about me again and he won't have these thoughts- that's not the answer..... My friends I need help
M.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:03 pm

Hello Singing silent,

I merged your post into a thread that deals with saving a marriage. There are some ideas in here that will likely help you. I also recommend searching in the threads in this heading (ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-uncrossing ... l-f40.html) as well as the threads in this heading (ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-cleansing- ... s-f37.html). These deal with removing JInxes or curses and with healing/blessing work. If someone is working on your relationship you are going to want to get that off of you. I also recommend posting a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/).

I hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:56 am

Hi,

Can someone please suggest spells I can do to make my man want to stay at home with me and our child more. These past few weeks, he's been going out with friends more often. Sometimes drinking and sometimes playing video games.

Please help :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Stay With Me Stay At Home Revive Marriage Prevent Divorce

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:01 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream ,

There are 6 pages here on this thread of spell ideas.

Also, check here: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

After reading, if you have further questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:14 am

When i parse out your question, i see two issues here -- Getting your mate to stay at home and be a supportive and loving family and dealing with issues of bad companions and even potential alcohol dependency or addiction. The latter issue can lead to destrction of a marriage, because people who run around while drinking have lowered inhibitions and may get into sexual pickups, random fights, or even dangerous driving issues.

So you will probably want to work two types of spells at once -- Cast Off Evil to get rid of the temptations and bad companions, plus a sweet form of Stay At Home or Stay WIth Me work to stengthen and uplift the time he specnds with the family.
catherine yronwode

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 am

Oh thank you Catherine!
You're absolutely right. That is a great idea, I would've never thought of Cast of evil! Will definitely look into it now. I have a stay with me mojo from the stay with me spell kit. I'll make sure to order stay at home supplies too. But the cast of evil is an excellent idea, I don't want him to hang around bad influences or get into temptations. Thank you Cat! :D

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Devastated...

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:08 am

I feel so sad and broken...
I just found out by accidentally getting my hands on his phone...He's still stays in touch with his ex, even though they haven't met in a year...Reading their conversations, I felt dead inside. I still feel dead inside. I don't even have the strength to cry. Please help me. What should I do? Perhaps I should do a breakup between them? I don't want to harm her even though I really loathe her. What can I do...
I'm still working my honey jar on him, I have a stay with me mojo, love me mojo and I've done a 9 knots successfully recently. It's been great. But finding out that they're still in touch, (in a not so only friendly way), is breaking my heart...We have a 1 year old together. I've been heart broken before...I feel exhausted...To the point where I find life meaningless...Help me please. Thank you...

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate
Re: Devastated...

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:06 am

First, confront him. Second, find a counselor. Third, worry about conjure. If anything, do empowerment work on yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1765

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:58 pm

Hello Moonlightdream,

I merged your question into the thread that deals with Stay With Me type work and reviving a marriage. I also see that you posted here just recently about your man going out drinking a lot and neglecting spending time with you and your child.

It sounds like this case is a bit complicated so my first thought is to,recommend a reading from a trusted and objective reader such as those at AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org). This can give you an idea of just how to move forward and what your chances of success would be.

I hear you saying you are exhausted and having trouble finding a the point of all this but I also see that you took the effort to write a post which tells me you are reaching out for hope and looking for assitance which suggests to me you are not quite ready to be done with the relationship.

If your ultimate goal is to keep this man in a monogomous relationship with you then I would continue with the work mentioned by cat and possibly do some Cut and Clear work (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html) on a doll baby of your man to remove his emotional attachment to this other person he is ,ease gong on his phone. Again a reading will give some clarity on how to proceed and you can even do some Clarity work on yourself so you can try to have an objective and clear view of the situation. (http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html) Just a mount a white candle with Clarity oil and write a little prayer on some paper stating what you need clarity on and put it under the candle. Light and sit quietly while it burns and just see what thoughts float by.

Also if you do confront him and he is willing to a professional councilor as Obskultus suggested would be a good idea. If he is truly willingg to participate this can be a great benefit to your relationship.

This is a tough one and I am sorry you are experiencing this but ultimately I beleive it will turn out well for whether that is together in a loving relationship with only him or apart from each other but with him involved and being supportive of your child.

Peace~

Nathen

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:09 pm

Thank you so much for your words Nat. I still want to fight for this relationship. I've done so much for it to progress and come to this point. It was totally different last year and has changed in better ways. He's much more loving and respectful now. I can't give up now, I have to stay strong for my daughter. I will confront him but gently, but I know he won't admit it. I want to do some form of breakup between them. I only have commanding, controlling and compelling oil, calamus roots atm, it will take too long time to order other products so I wish to do something meanwhile the shipping time. Please advice what I can do, which what kinds of herbs etc? Break up candle? Freezer spell? Vinegar?
Their relationship is forbidden, if I reveal it, it will ruin their lives and a lot of people around them. I'm so heartbroken...I can't breathe...I will do a healing and blessing candle on me too...
Thank you so much...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

All of your ideas are good. You can do one or all of them.

Herbs? Check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

take care

caligirl00
Forum Member

Unread post by caligirl00 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:12 am

Hello all,

I have been with my bf for 2yrs now and I'm starting to notice he's a bit "unhappy" with himself. He tells me he's not where he thought he would be and has said he's moving out once our home contract is over. There are days where I feel like he wants to continue to stay but there are days/nights where he doesn't come home at all. I have tried talking to him but he's not the best communicator. Is there any type of spell to get him to stay at home with me instead of leaving whenever he wants and returning whenever he pleases. When he's gone I call him over and over and he never answers. Please help! He's very skeptical about candles though he always thinks I'm up to something. (Tried doing an influence candle on him for fertility). I know he wants to stay but it's so hard to have a hard conversation with him.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello, caligirl00 ,

You can still lay tricks around the house: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

You can use Stay at Hoe and Stay with me products

www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

And, of course, you can have MISC light candles for you.

I hope this helps

SeptembersDream
Newly Registered

Unread post by SeptembersDream » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:25 am

First of all, my apologies if I have missed the protocol on how to post in this forum. This is my first day and it all is a little confusing.

I am hoping to get some help with a relationship spell. The problem is, I don't exactly know what spell I should be doing. In summary:

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship off and on for over a year and a half. We do love each other very much, but we both have trouble with pride, ego, entitlement, etc. He was also moving extremely fast in the beginning of the relationship, which scared me off. He was ready to get married and have a baby like yesterday... I wasn't! Fast forward, we have officially reconciled, we have both decided that we are in this relationship 100% and I know now that this man will absolutely be my future husband (and possibly the father of my child).

Shortly after we got back together he decided that he wanted to go back to law school... and in another state! For the record, I am 37 and he is 38. I'm proud of him for wanting to pursue a dream. I would love for him to have gotten his law degree because that only means a better future for us, but why now??? Now is literally the worst time! He's had over a decade to have made that happen and now that we've finally decided to be together and move forward, he springs this on me!? I thought we were moving towards marriage, having a baby, buying a home and starting our future together. He definitely wants those things as well, but I'm not willing to have a baby unless it's under the right circumstances. I just don't want to be a newly wed, a new 1st time mom and not have the support of my husband. Long distance relationships are already tough but aside from the distance, he will also have to leave his 6-figure paying job, rack up $200K in law school debt and start a whole new entry-level career once he finishes school. This makes me very uncertain about our future and it's not exactly how I envisioned our future together starting out.

He can sometimes be a man of poor judgement, so I don't know whether this law school thing is another one of his random ideas. He has a great career already and makes great money, but I don't think he's 100% happy in his career. I do want him to be happy with his career, but I think going back to law school at 38 and while you're also thinking about starting a family is just horrible timing. This was something he should have pursued BEFORE 38, BEFORE he and I decided to go all in. He hasn't even asked how I feel about it but of course, I would never tell him I'm against it anyway. I love him, but the next 3-4 years of our life are crucial. My baby making years are already down to the wire and again, marriage will need to come before that. Kids have never been on my agenda until I met him. I'm willing to make a sacrifice and try for at least one baby now. At this point, I think he's going to need to make a sacrifice and put this pursuit on ice. I mean, if he can go back to school at 38, he can also go at 42... it's not going anywhere. In the meantime, my eggs ARE!

I am looking for a spell that will basically expel this whole law school idea, at least for awhile. I need him to focus on what he's been fighting to get me to focus on... marriage, family, home! Or at least consider going to a school in the city that we live in. He's about to start studying for the LSAT's (law school admissions test), and secretly I'm hoping he'll fail (awful, I know). If he failed the LSAT, that would force him to forget the whole idea and we could move on. I love him very much, but I didn't sign up for this. I'm not sure I'm willing to give him anymore of my good years or stick it out in a long distance relationship for the next 3 years, while he's off being a kid again in another state. I just want a normal life. I'm finally ready!

I know this is selfish of me, but I can't help the way I feel. I think a family is more important to him anyway, he just thinks I'm okay with the idea and I'm not. Any help???

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:22 pm

Hello SeptembersDream,

This sounds like a stressful time for you, and I'm sorry you're dealing with all this uncertainty. Magically-wise, I'd recommend using Stay At Home products: http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

On a more mundane note though, if you two haven't talked about this matter thoroughly, with both of you being free to air all your wants, concerns and worries without judgment or interruption, THAT is the first step you need to take. You both have valid desires: He wants to have a career that he is happy in, you want to start a family. If you two are truly in this relationship for the long haul, you will need to meet somewhere in the middle. Communication is the key to make that happen.

Good luck to you, I hope it all works out!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”