• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Steady Work Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.

New postby msg33 » Sat May 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Hello,

I just graduated from college (and obviously with the way the economy is, i'm going to need all the help that I can get). I already have the ingredients for a Steady Work or Job Getting Honey Jar.

Now my question is: how do I write out the petition on the paper? Just 3 times my name and the petition circling around it? or is there a different method for doing a job spell?
msg33

New postby Literarylioness » Sat May 23, 2009 2:24 pm

I do not know if I would do a honey jar in this way. A honey jar is usually aimed at a specific person, e.g. a Court Case honey jar targets judge, jury, and/or lawyer); a Boss Fix honey jar targets a boss, a Reconciliation honey jar targets and ex-friend or ex-lover; and a Peaceful Home honey jar kit targets a family member. If you are using your Steady Work Honey Jar Kit for job-getting, you will need more than your name and a peition -- you will need at least the names of the companies at which you are applying -- but better, the names of specific people in the hiring departments at those companies whom you wish to sweeten.

Alternatively, if you have no companies or people in mind,you could try a Steady Work spell kit.

Here is the link to the spell kits:http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Happy job hunting!

Mary
Literarylioness

New postby Lukianos » Sat May 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi msg33,

msg33 wrote:I just graduated from college (and obviously with the way the economy is, i'm going to need all the help that I can get). I already have the ingredients for getting a job. Now my question is: how do I write out the petition on the paper? Just 3 times my name and the petition circling around it? or is there a different method for doing a job spell?

As Mary noted, a Steady Work spell might be more suited to your purpose than a honey jar...unless your goal for the honey jar is to aid your networking and encourage friendliness and helpfulness toward you by those people you will be interacting with in the course of your job search--from the administrative assistants to the hiring managers to that friend-of-a-friend who knows about that open position that you are a perfect match for.

For a very general form of such a petition, I would write a descriptive phrase encompassing all such persons ("All persons, known or unknown to me, who are able to assist me in obtaining gainful employment that is mutually beneficial to myself and my employer"...or somesuch), cross it with my name 3 times, and write my petition in an unbroken circle around it ("notice me help me hire me (etc.)"). Dress it with Steady Work oil or sachet, place a pinch of gravel root, deer's tongue, master of the woods, etc.in it, fold it up, and put it in the honey jar, tasting the honey as you do so.

Good Luck!
Lukianos

New postby Cali_Girl » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:01 pm

I have a question, I have an existing Steady Work Honey Jar, with two of my managers names in it.

Our office structure has changed a bit, new manager, and all new co-workers.

New Manager and all his people he's brought in, do not care for me, and are never satisfied with my work.

They just want to bring in more of their friends/family, and that is not fair- I BUST MY BUTT :x

Anyways, I ordered Boss Fix oil to mix with my Steady Work oil for my Steady Work honey jar candles.

I plan on adding all management and the two problem co-workers to the honey jar.

I forgot to order parchment paper, but can't I use brown paper bag for the new names???

I dont have a lot of money, but should I have ordered Boss Fix powder for my worksite???

I was thinking of adding Stop Gossip products too, but I can achieve that goal in my petition on my Steady Work honey jar, right?
Cali_Girl

Re: Steady Work with Boss Fix Oil?????

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Yes, you can use brown paper bag for the new names.

Yes, I would keep Boss Fix sachet powder for the work place.

Stop Gossip is different spell from Steady Work or Boss Fix, can be blended with those two for use in the workplace.

Different herbs are used to stop gossip than to keep a steady job or to fix a boss.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Steady Work with Boss Fix Oil?????

New postby Cali_Girl » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:22 pm

with the Boss Fix oil added to the Steady Work candles, cant i petition them to only speak my name in praise, in addition to treating me well, etc? In other words, not to stop gossip but to encourage praise.
Cali_Girl

Re: Steady Work Honey Jar Spell Kit

New postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Caligirl, yes, that is a good idea.

SPL-HON-STEA
Job Getting, Steady Work, Avoid Being Laid Off Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Re: Steady Work Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

New postby Noele » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:23 am

Hello! I have a situation that I need some assistance with, and hopefully this is the right place to ask it.
I recently applied for a job that, if I got it, would be one of my dreams come true. I filled out the [paper] application [they're still pretty low tech, as most places only accept online apps] and dusted the application, my resume, cover letter, and envelope with Steady Work sachet powder. I also anointed my hands with Steady Work oil as I worked on this. Then after I mailed it I posted a prayer request over at the Crystal Silence League [which has been so wonderful!].
So, a few days later I received a postcard from the hiring department stating that my application and resume had been forwarded to the hiring manager and that if they want to interview me I will be contacted. I was interested in doing a honey jar on the company/managers to sweeten them to me. Some questions:
1] Should I include the postcard they sent me in the jar with my petition? My thinking is that since it's sort of a personal concern [ie, someone from human resources touched it and their handwriting is on it] it would be helpful.
2] Any suggestions for powders, herbs, other things that can also go in the jar?
3] Any suggestions on prayers, psalms, anything else I could do for success?
4] I'd also like to have LM light a candle for me on the MISC altar. What candle would be the best choice?

Thank you all so much in advance!
Noele

"extending work" on a sweetening spell

New postby Caligula » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:15 am

My Aunt is a hard worker yet no one appreciates her at work, so I helped her make a sweetening spell jar to have her boss value her at work

I bought a pre-prepared "Steady Work" jar spell kit and it says the work can be "extended" by burning more yellow altar candles dressed with steady work oil on top of the honey jar.

I also bought a "fixed" glass-encased "Steady Work" candle.

I was wondering instead of burning more dressed yellow candles on top go the jar can I just set the glass-encased Steady work candle beside the jar and burn that and get the same effect?
Caligula

Re: "extending work" on a sweetening spell

New postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:21 am

The technical term for what you are planning to do is to use the Steady Work glass-encased vigil candle as a "helper light" rather than burn it on the honey jar -- and, yes, this is traditional and it is considered effective. You can read more about helper lights and how they are used in my book "The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic."

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby magicmurphy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:35 am

Hi All --

Oh, man, I got a blow today. I've been putting much effort into a full time teaching search (I've been on the LMHRH Radio Hour a couple times to get help with it, among other things) and the school at which I've applied just informed me that my PT courses were cancelled, and I have EVEN LESS work next term. Man, what is happening??

I have been getting so many positive readings about this aspect of my life recently, so I am still in shock that I'll be in even worse terms next semester. And the kicker -- I was setting up the course, and was just informed now that enrollment was low. That's the thing about PT teaching... you're always suddenly let go and called back. No preparation for this. Backed into a corner again. *sigh*

This hurt, I'm scared, and it's a moment of looking at that Steady Work Honey Jar that has the names of two places that have pulled steady work away inside it wondering what's going on. I won't know the status of the FT search for months.. and really, this is a much more urgent matter.

I've put in a prayer request to CSL. I have a bag of agrimony to make an uncrossing bath -- I mean, it sure feels like I got crossed up...

...and I think it's time to feed the old Steady Work Honey Jar to the ants with a prayer, and make a fresh one with fresh goals. I have a good selection of herbs for work and money attraction I can put in it...heck, I'll even put a lodestone and pyrite in there if the professionals on this forum list recommend it... would anyone suggest that I also throw an uncrossing herb in there too?

Or... should I keep hanging on to the old one? I mean, really... I think maybe it's... stale? (Do honey jars have shelf lives?)

Advice on this would help, from any of you. I know worrying is not helpful to magical work. But I'm just in shock right now. My god, I'm so tired of all this struggling and the floor constantly being pulled out... if there's another working someone would recommend, I'd be super grateful.

Thanks!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

New postby Miss Phoenix » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:19 am

magicmurphy, I'm sorry to hear that you've hit a pretty big block. Honey jars don't go stale, but if you are doubting its effectiveness then it might be time to start over and make a fresh one.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix

New postby magicmurphy » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Thanks for your quick response, Miss Phoenix. I think that's what I'll do.

I did put in a MISC Candle Service order to. I'll take all the help I can get. :)

Thanks so much!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN
magicmurphy

New postby Alcadia13 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:31 am

Hi
I wonder if anyone could tell me colour for the candle to burn on top the steady work honey jar?
My steady work honey jar kit came with a yellow candle but the photo on the website catalogue show a blue candle for the steady work honey jar kit.
Many thanks
Alcadia13

New postby catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:30 pm

The traditional colour is blue. Yellow is also used. The blue was taught by Papa Jim of Texas and can also be found in old accounts of the 1930s. The yellow was taught by Mikhail Strabo, among others. Some choose green, for money, also taught by Mikhail Strabo.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo