• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:18 am

Spells to Stop Business Competitors

Spells to Stop Business Competitors

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:02 pm

I can't disclose the name of the company I am working for because someone could identify who I am. I am not the big boss like a CEO or in an executive position either, but my role is critical to the company. But how can I stop our competitor from buying out another competitor and negotiate successfully with other insurance companies ?

Right now, I can only burn candle. So, what type of oils can I put in the candle ? and what color of the candle ?

Thanks
sun369

Re: Stop Competitors

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:46 pm

I Can, You Can't (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html) comes to mind, it is designed to hold another person back so that you can get ahead. But you are talking about a company that includes more than just one person. You can try a freezer spell which is designed to stop movement and get rid of rivals. Is this a board of directors that will be making the bid or one person?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:42 pm

jwmcclin,

I am afraid someone could identify who I am. No, I am not in the board of directors. However, they consult me, I analyze the path, and more than that...Yes, it is affecting other employees who work for our company, our clients, customers.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:46 pm

jwmcclin,

For this "I Can, You Can't". what color is can I use ? and should I burn it under waxing or waning moon ? also, in general business rule, it is best to outperform all the competitors. However, right now, we are dealing with one and trying to stop them from buying out another competitors. We also want them to lose the negotiation with an insurance company. It's best for us if they lose all insurance negotiations.

So, what should I write down for my intention ?
sun369

Unread postby aura » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:24 am

Hi sun369,

jwmcclin wasn't asking you if you were on the board of directors, she was asking you who was making the purchasing proposition: a single person or a committee/board.

For the I Can You Can't, you can use purple candles. Wether you work waxing or waning will depend on how you word your petition. If you write ''Merger fails'' then work waning. If you write ''My command succeeds'' then work waxing.

However, based on the last paragraph where you state the two goals you have, perhaps you can consider the following possibility:

1. Burn black candles with Crossing or Banishing oils; petition: ''Company X has lost and continues to lose all negotiations''; work waning; bury remains on Company X's property
2. Burn purple candles with a combination of Crown of Success and I Can You Can't; petition: ''Company Y consistently outperforms all competitors''; work waxing; bury remains on your company's property

This way you support both of your intentions and keep heat on the work from a variety of aspects all the time.

Best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:50 pm

aura,

cool, thanks for the advice, aura.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:32 pm

aura,

can I also use Attraction Oil to attract more customers to our company ?
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:39 pm

jwmcclin,

Can I use Attraction oil to also attract more customers to our company ?
sun369

Unread postby aura » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Yes you can
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sun369 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:31 pm

jwmcclin,

For I Can, You Can't, should I do it under waxing moon or waning moon ?
sun369

Unread postby nana664 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:52 am

I'm getting a bit confused after reading some of these posts. It was my understanding that moon phases didn't really matter in hoodoo. Am I wrong?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

Unread postby sun369 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:14 am

nana664,

The energy of the moon HELPS, BUT NOT REQUIRED. Just like Daily Vitamins helps your body, but not required because you get nutrition from food, not vitamin tablet. Same here, the energy put out from oils, herbs, but the energy of the moon helps in addition to it.
sun369

Unread postby sun369 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:58 pm

Crown of Success, Attraction, I Can You Can't don't work for me in this case. I recently got fired for something that really is not my fault. I was trying my very best for the favors of the clients and customers, but the upper managers said I was nasty and rude to the third party (not our clients/customers).
sun369

Freezing Business Competition

Unread postby success2013 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:49 am

Hello,

I read under freezer spells that they can be used to freeze business competition. What would this entail? Simply writing my competitors (business) names on paper, folding it and wrapping it in wet paper towels?

Thank you.
success2013

Re: Freezing Business Competition

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:42 am

Hello:

Read this link about performing freezer spells in the best way possible:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Success has dwindled =(

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Hi, all,

I've implemented the advice I got I was given a few months ago from the LM Rootwork Hour, and everything was going well with my business until about 3 weeks ago. My readings were going very well, my name was getting out there, all in all, fantastic results from the advice I got.

Anyway, things were going very well until a psychic who has been in business much longer (with much less success), started visiting my chatroom. I have no way to restrict his access unfortunately, but when he comes around though, I have seen a definite decrease in volume for a couple of hours after. T hey always come back up, but still...

What bothers me even more is that about 4 days ago, a second person started visiting (not a psychic), who originally visited sporadically to get sympathy over a mysterious illness that has gone undiagnosed for years now. I know this is something that could be feasible, but something about her demeanor has my alarms going. On top of that, this particular person recently and blatantly took business away by offering free services to my potential as well as steady clients. Mind you, she went to my chatroom and did it right in front of my face. I talked to this person about it, but they completely threw me under the bus and badmouthed me to a few very good client of mine. This did not impact their perceptions of me, but the negativity has lingered. Mind you, this is someone who doesn't give readings, just someone who wants to play psychic and make themselves feel more important than they truly are.

All of that said, I just feel it very strongly that both of their visits bring the energy down, and my income has shown the effects. Which direction should I go as far as rootwork to get my business back on track and discourage these people? I wish I could hotfoot them out of my life, but there is no way for me to access these people outside of work.
Psychic Mimi

Re: Success has dwindled =(

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:13 pm

My first thought is to cross them, and do some Road Opening and Prosperity work for yourself.

They are obviously attempting to use your efforts to get business and attention on them, instead of you.

If you are comfortable with Black Magic. Cross them and take away their success or at least the success that they have stolen from you.

Also there are fluctuations in sales for all businesses, but to get back in higher sales try implementing Road Opener and Prosperity products into your life.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
Hoodoo Psychics Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Re: Success has dwindled =(

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:57 am

I'm with Apollo; if they want to mess with the bull, then they shouldn't be surprised when the horns come along. Besides outright crossing, you could also freeze them out of your business, though I'd personally include some souring, for their trouble.
Two-Headed Doctor
HRCC Graduate #1764G
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Re: Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Unread postby SoyiniFree » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi,

I'd like some feedback and suggestions on the work that I'm doing. The Background: I'm house shopping and recently found a home that I love. My agent, lender, and I worked frantically to pull together the purchase offer asap, however another offer beat ours to the table by several hours. That offer was accepted. My goal is to have the other offer go sour. I don't have a preference as to how it happens, just that it does. I'm trying to not focus on the individuals on the other side of the deal, but rather the situation itself.

What I'm Doing:
1. Burning a yellow St. Joseph vigil candle dressed with St. Joseph, St. Expedite, and Road Opener oils, and a sprinkle of cinnamon bark. I'm on my second candle (lit from the first).

2. Burning a black vigil candle intended to ruin the deal. It's dressed with an oil to sour the deal (from a spiritual supplier) and hot pepper powder. I don't remember if I added St. Expedite and/or Compelling oil at all. My petition underneath is on a piece of brown paper bag and tells the offerer(s) to walk away from the deal, [address] is not the house for you, change your mind now, etc. It was burning weak so now it's backed up by an inscribed white candle dressed with compelling oil. For this reason, I light and extinguish it daily.

3. I have a google map pic of the house. I wrote "My House: [address]" on it, "tacked" (using straight pins) it to a cardboard backing in the four corners to "tie it down". It's five-spotted with St. Joseph oil and sprinkled with success and attraction powders. There's a yellow votive-sized candle in the center. It's dressed with St. Joseph oil, too. Because this may be too much for others in my household, I light, extinguish, and "hide" it daily. Today I added four leap year dimes (2000) to the "faces" of the property. All of this sits on top of a folder containing my original purchase offer. I still have to re-acquire some dirt from the property because I mistakenly threw some away.

4. I have a Hot Foot vigil candle burning at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church. The petition is essentially the same as described in #2. I also sent a google street view pic of the house via email to go with the candle.

5. I have an ammonia jar in the corner of my closet. The "current situation" on the inserted paper is that another offer was made and accepted on [address].

I appreciate any feedback! Thanks!
SoyiniFree

Re: Spell-Casting for Buying and Selling Real Estate

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello, SoyiniFree,
I'm a little confused with these spells that you're performing.
If this were me, I would just use St Joseph oil on a candle to St Joseph. St Expedite oil on a candle just to St Expedite, etc.
Road opener works well with St Peter.
I have no idea what the spiritual supplier sold you and we do not give advice on competitors' supplies.
#3 and #4 sound pretty good.
So, I am going to merge you post to a subforum that talks about what to do with competitors in business (and the same principles apply to your situation). There's more clear and concise spell work suggestions for you
Wishing you the best and pray that you get your dream house
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Stop Business Competitors

Unread postby SoyiniFree » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida!

I didn't think it would be a bad thing, so to speak, using more than one oil on one candle, or more specifically, these three oils. When I start my next St. Joseph I'll just use the St. Joseph oil. The ammonia jar is an idea I found here in the forums. It's supposed to turn a situation around. Because I want to do as much as I can to reverse this situation I felt it would be more than appropriate to make one. Do you think it may be unnecessary, overkill, or maybe just plain useless? If you like, I can find the post and share it with you. Thanks for the thumbs up on #s 3 and 4.

Thanks for your feedback!
SoyiniFree

Unread postby natstein » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:02 am

Hello soyinifree,

I don't think it is an issue to a few oils on a candle in general, but I personally would not use an oil made for a particular entity on a candle dedicated to a different entity.

The Ammonia jar work is for turning situations around so that sounds like a good plan. Just be careful of the fumes.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SoyiniFree » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:46 am

Hi. Nathen.

Thanks for the clarification. I understand now. Yes, about the ammonia fumes. I sniff the closet corner almost daily. Lol.

Thanks again!
SoyiniFree

Unread postby msjoy1967 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:13 pm

thank you ST EXPEDITE for hearing and granting my request.
msjoy1967

Cleansing Business Effects of Negativity......

Unread postby sassymslady » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:15 am

Hello All:

Peace & Blessings to you all! I am chiming in to ask someone for advice on what particular spells or natural items to use to cleanse business cards and business pamphlets of any jealousy / negativity associated with the particular business?

Your advice / suggestions are all welcome for creativity. Thank you in advance for your assistance! :D

Sassy
sassymslady

Re: Cleansing Business Effects of Negativity......

Unread postby j82 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:23 am

Do you have a problem with jealousy in the field? or preemtive? I would cleanse the building, cleanse you, then wash the store down and smoke insence that speaks to the type of business such as attraction to draw customers, look me over to look at the stuff, prosperity. I would make a protective mojo and keep it in the store. As for the cards I would be more inclined to dress them to draw people to my business, I would dress them with LM powders that speak to the type of business, presumably come to me or attraction would work great! I like to take a bible vers that speaks to the work write it out on brown paper bag flip it over and write my petition and burn it in a candle as I pray, I then mix that with the condition powder (lightly) make snake lines with your finger nail through the cards and tap off the excessive powder. Your cards are ready!
j82

Re: Cleansing Business Effects of Negativity......

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:16 am

For pre-emptive protection, i use Stop Gossip and Protection.

SPD-HOO-STOP
Stop Gossip Sachet Powders
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPD-HOO-PROT
Protection Sachet Powders
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

If i believe actual work has been done, i use Jinx Killer, Fear Not To Walk Over Evil, and/or Reversing.

SPD-HOO-JKIL
Jinx Killer Sachet Powders
$5.00

SPD-HOO-FEAR
Fear Not To Walk Over Evil Sachet Powders
$5.00

SPD-HOO-REVR
Reversing Sachet Powders
$5.00

I have shown the sachet powders here, since you asked about business cards -- but, depending on the material under consideration, i might just as easily use the oil version or the incense version of these spiritual supplies.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

Unread postby sassymslady » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:10 am

Thank You Mrs. Yronwode & J82! I actually already have all of those effects from LM so I can get right to work! ;-)
Will let you know how it goes.........

Sassy
sassymslady

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Jobs, Finances