• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Success Stories (Working With LMCCo. Supplies Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!

Re: Success Stories (Working With LMCCo. Supplies Testimonials)

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello, Purple ,

Congratulations on the break up! YES!!!

If I were you, I would start working on attraction and bewitching spells on myself. Get that alluring energy out there to him! followed by some Look me Over spells!

www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Purple » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:03 am

Thanks!
And I appreciate your advice!
And I'll freeze out all future rivals in the meantime :-)
Purple

Unread postby Gaulaufo » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:52 am

Hi,

I´ve had some success with "Come to me" oil. I just got a new package of Oils and just tried "Money Drawing", "Attraction" and "Good Luck". Yesterday I bought some food and paid with a 20 $ bill and got 26 $ in return! Well, I am honest and corrected the caschiers mistake. Today my handyman called and beg for my excuse for not having sent me the latest bill. He reduced the price with 250 $ to make up for my unconvenience! ;)
Gaulaufo

One of my experiences: Sometimes Success takes the "Long Way Around"

Unread postby Lightstorm » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:30 pm

Since there’s a section of the forum for posting Testimonials I thought I’d relate a personal experience I’ve had while working using LM herbs, oils, spells, etc. and so on. This is as much a ‘testimony’ as a Testimonial – you’ll see what I mean by the end. Maybe this will help out some folks when they start to stress out over Success vs. Failure.

I’ve been a customer of LM since 2005 or so, which was when I first found the website; prior to that I had to find local suppliers for materials to do my rootwork (which isn’t nearly as easy in my area as you’d imagine, or at least not as easy as it used to be, and they never had everything I needed). Right around that time, going on 10 years ago now, I was involved in a relationship with a young woman who had, shall we say, issues with fidelity. And honesty. And quite a few other things that can be fairly important in a committed, monogamous relationship. I had devoted an enormous amount of time, emotional energy, dedication, and optimism to the relationship, and when it ended I was more hurt than anything else. However, as I wasn't ready to just give up, and because I felt that the issues at hand were things that could be worked on and worked out, I started working with Reconciliation items. (I can’t now tell you specifically which ones I used initially – remember, this was a decade ago – but I do remember what I used later… I’ll come back to that) and I got results literally within days… first movement, and then, within a few weeks, completion. Things didn’t work the second time around, though, either; because even though I’d brought her back, it didn’t address the core issues which had broken us up in the first place, and so we broke up again. I wound up doing more Reconciliation work, using a moving figure candle spell like the one detailed on the LM website, but this time I petitioned for very specific things from her – including an apology – and then I let it rest and moved on with my life. Ironically, about two months after I started dating a new girl, my ex contacted me and said she wanted to meet and talk. So, with my current girlfriend’s OK, I agreed to my ex’s request, and we met at a public eatery so I could hear what she had to say.

(Just as an aside, a good friend of mine was also doing similar work on an ex at the time I was doing my reconciliation work, yet she wasn’t getting any results. When I gently prodded her about what she was doing and what she wanted, I eventually teased it out of her that she really didn’t want him ‘back,’ per se; for her, it wasn’t about love - which I genuinely did want from my own ex - or wanting him to love her; what she really wanted was Revenge. I tried to gently guide her towards using ‘Revenge’ style formulas rather than the Love items she was using, but I don’t think she wanted to see her motives in that light, so she continued with the love work, even though she was basically trying to bash someone’s head in with a perfumed rose, so to speak. I don’t think she knew what she really wanted). But anyway, back to when I met up with my ex after my reconciliation work…

It’s always kind of extraordinary to hear your target speak aloud the exact words you petitioned for them to say to you, and yet that’s precisely what happened. I’m sure my jaw was on the floor, since the kinds of apologies and penitence that she expressed to me at our meeting were completely out of character for her. The funny thing was that she made it obvious by the end of the evening that she wanted “another chance” with me, but I made it clear that I was in a new relationship and I was quite happy with the woman I was dating; so we parted ways and I didn’t see my ex again for a year and a half, when – after my new relationship had ended, albeit amicably – my ex contacted me AGAIN and wanted to see me; of course, one thing led to another, and we got back together. I found out that in the interim she’d developed a ‘friends with benefits’ relationship with a sports instructor she’d been taking lessons from. I was immediately uncomfortable with the situation, although she tried to convince me that there wasn’t anything romantic between them (besides, I assume, the convenient sex); but as I wasn’t born yesterday, I knew right away that there would be problems. To make a long story short, she wound up cheating on me with the guy (I suspected it was going to happen) and we broke up yet again. This time around, I was flat-out angry. Really, really angry. Especially when I found out not long afterwards that she had gotten engaged to the guy. So, given the fact that I had invested so much of my time, forgiveness, emotional energy, and faith into her time and time again – with no ‘return on investment,’ so to speak – I chose to turn to Enemy work. For that I used the Break-Up Spell Kit available through LM (I like the convenience of kits for having everything needed right there at your fingertips). This is where it gets interesting.

The spell was set up on my altar, which at the time was a small rough-hewn wooden table. Over it, I used to drape an altar cloth of a color specific to the work (red for love, green for money-drawing, etc.) and on the cloth I would place the actual spell materials. The Break-Up spell went fine until the last night. I lit the candle for the final time, and as it was burning down, I wound up dozing off – leaving the candle burning. On the altar cloth. On the wooden table.

You can probably see where this is going.

I was awakened – either by Providence, spidey-sense, or by sheer luck – to find my altar in flames. Everything had caught fire, including the altar cloth and the top of the altar. I quickly extinguished the blaze and thanked the stars that I had woken up in time; but I assumed it meant the breakup spell was a disaster. I should note that I tried to do another one but had problems with that one too, so I figured that the message I was getting was that it wasn't my place to try and end that relationship, and so I closed the book on that working and moved on with my life. My ex married the guy, of course, and I figured that was that.

Well... Guess who was divorced a year and a half later?

Yep, my ex. In hindsight, I think it’s quite possible that the conflagration which marked the completion of my Break-Up spell work was not, as I had originally thought, a sign of failure, but rather of spectacularly explosive success. Nevertheless, I don’t use altar cloths anymore and I never put my spell materials directly on the altar either (they’re always in some kind of holder or plate). But despite the fact that it took a year and a half to come to fruition, I’d consider it a rousing success. And ironically enough, that ex got involved with yet another guy not long after her divorce; she picked up and moved out of state with him – and they, too, were broken up a year later. My ex even tried to contact me AGAIN – about a year ago, after that breakup – but I didn’t respond. I was done and I had put it, and that relationship, behind me.

So to sum it all up – if I learned anything from the experience it’s that yes, sometimes success comes in strange and unexpected ways, depending on how complex the situation is, and sometimes it has to take “the long way around” in order to come to pass; but if you put your all into it – and know what you really want and figure out what the best approach is to achieving it – there’s a pretty darn good chance that sooner or later you’ll get what you want. And a lot of the time, you really have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes… Just because from the outside things may not LOOK like they’re changing doesn’t mean they aren’t. And yes, I know how hard it can be to keep the faith. That’s also why even if you're doing work for yourrself, it’s invaluable to have the assistance of a rootworker (I myself have been working regularly with one particular worker from AIRR) either for divination or for magical coaching, because having that objective input can give you ideas that you might not have come up with on your own otherwise; furthermore, I have a feeling that if I’d sought out a rootworker for guidance back then, I might have found out that yes, the work I was doing would eventually come to fruition. Regardless, I achieved my goal; and I was able to finally move on.

Anyway, sorry this was so long, but it was a significant and memorable learning experience for me and I felt compelled to share it – I hope some of you find it helpful or at least interesting.

-LS
Lightstorm

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello, Lightstorm,

This is a SUPERB account.

Thank you for sharing your detailed experiences, your feelings, your observations, the spells, and the outcomes.

VERY impressive!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Isolte » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:46 pm

I loved reading your post Lightstorm!
Thank you for sharing and I hope you have or will find true love soon, what a story!
Isolte

Unread postby Purple » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:36 am

So, going on with success story. After his break up with his girlfriend (I worked on it, see above), I'm working on getting my husband back. Actually, we spoke and met several times, I got to massage him with a tricked almond oil. We have really good talks and kissed and even got intimate a few times. The problem is that he still wants to go on with separation and divorce as he wants to decide liberally for or against our relationship. He declares marriage as coercion. Actually he always had and has issues about feeling pressure, commitment and hierarchy, not only in relationship but in jobs, too.
As we have children, I think there's always situation one could interpret as being commited or forced to do something. How could these issues be overcome?
Purple

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello, Purple

I would Try the influence skull candle spell for situations like this:

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mmachix » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:11 am

Here is my success story. I did a few spells for break up and destruction. First on Dec 6, of 2014, I did a lemon vinegar jar spell. I annoited the candle with break up/ seperation oil. Bit of background. I was seeing this guy and this woman not very attractive appeared out of nowhere, and took over my relationship, to the point where my man was over focused on her. They did everything together. A border between Canada/USA seperates me and my man. That is why I could not see him. Waiting on papers. I am Canadian but need a waiver to cross!

Anyways. I kept telling her to back off, and she would not. He even moved in with her. So I did the lemon vinegar jar on the proper day and moon phase. Kept burning black annoited candles on it. Then I got fed up and threw it in the garbage disposal, because as I looked on social media they looked stronger together.

So I moved onto a 7 knob black candle, annoited with the same oils. Carved break up, and fight on each knob. Did a petition paper annoited with the oils, and cut their photo in half with oils annoited on it. Cracking and sizzling came out if this candle.

Still couple weeks went by same thing. Got the church to do a break up candle. Got the report back. Said there was obstacles. Candle burned black. Got the church to do another candle. Only this time destruction. Got report back same thing.

Starting to get real fed up. I contacted a psychic. She told me to a tee what spells I did, what was gonna happen and when. She even said that what ever I did on that lady was some powerful stuff. So I ordered another destruction to be burned at the church. I asked for this lady to have a mental breakdown (schizoprenia), go bald, get fatter, sores all over her body, lose her job, and my man will leave her. The psychic told me to boost my work so I ordered the destruction candle again. Report came back ok.

I made sure I cleansed myself daily till the candle was done. Two weeks later. BOOM! Me and a friend attacked her on social media. She had a breakdown, and kicked him out!

Lol! He is back where he was living at home. OMG! Is all I can say. It has been almost two weeks and she has not contacted him.

I should also say that in combo, I did two red skulls on him, and various love spells, I had his sweaty shirt. Rubbed the candles on them to the point where you could smell him on the candle. I saw on social media while he was with this woman he was lashing out that he needs someone to love him, and that he made a mistake ruining our relationship. Theree days after I did this spell. Lol!

Now we text very little (by my choice), he wants me back. We don't flirt or nothing, but I can tell he wants me. Lol.

Lucky mojo destruction is POWRFUL!
mmachix

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

Thanks for sharing this with us!!!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Share your Product Reviews Here

Unread postby Eric1974 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:50 am

zee wrote:wanted to revive this wonderful thread.
i also think i should add all money drawing products. I make the habit of keeping all my $1 bills in a separate section of my purse and dab them with this and attraction oil , and leave the dressed money around in public places where someine will pick it up..on the same day or defintiely the same week i usually get a ROI ( return on investment!) back several times over
recent examples: left $3 in sseparate sections of a hotel bible, that night i was picked to do a $150 survey at work from about 200 employees, another time i won a raffle..an awesome $500 laptop.....so not huge amounts and usually less than $1000 but still a fun thng to do!
i try to 'do it and forget it' ..that works best!

Gotta try this
Eric1974

Blockbuster! Re: Success Stories (Working With LMCCo. Supplies Testimonials)

Unread postby dave peterson » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Hi! I have been in a long job transition, did a lot of enemy reversal work last year, and had some major family crises at the same time, including a parent's death in October. It has felt like triple Xs! Part of what's gotten me through this time is Lucky Mojo's products and radio programs.

In November I special ordered Lucky Mojo Blockbuster herbs and sachet powder from my local store (can I say the store's name?). Just having it get close to me made a difference! The morning my store called to tell me it had arrived, I got an offer for an interview for what might end up to be the best job I've ever had.

I'm not counting my chickens, but this felt like more than a coincidence, also when I paid for it I got $.26 back, my lucky number! I am bathing in a tea from the herbs and dusting with the powder, and I'm supposed to hear the decision very soon. After months of waiting, things are moving at top speed--I heard about this opportunity Thursday, put my application in Friday, got the interview offer Saturday, and interviewed Monday, which is today. And the bath and sachet smell great, kind of like Van Van or Road Opener on steroids!

One of the greatest things we can ask from magic is getting the odds stacked in our favor and learning to live in a place where good things are a common occurrence. I feel like Lucky Mojo has helped me with that. And man, I think Blockbuster is dynamite! If you feel really stuck, I recommend giving it a try.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted." --Saint Groucho Marx
dave peterson

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Hello, dave peterson ,

That's WONDERFUL!!

Blockbuster ha become one of my very favorites.

I love love love it too!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby joanna34 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:01 am

luckycat13 wrote:Hi Karma13,

I'd be happy to give you the gist of it. If you want more details, feel free to PM me, because I don't want to hijack this thread with some novella explaining every step I took. I can be kind of wordy. I have to preface this too with: our break up was really ugly. And unexpected. And he was as hurtful as he could manage to be when he left. Deliberately hurtful. So I was pissed. I wanted him to suffer. Because of this, the work I did was decidedly coercive and not kind.

As far as break up work went, I did a vinegar jar to separate him from his (criminal drug addicted) friends, any unknown rivals and negative influences who might pose a threat to our relationship.
I also performed the feces spell which is so simple and effective.

I made a doll baby. I honestly think a lot of the success I ever have comes from the inclusion of doll babies. It's my belief that some people are just going to have a knack or be more proficient at one thing than others. For me, it's doll babies compared to say...candle spells. Clay effigies, poppets, and these love bottles filled with sugar water and two bound popsicle sticks are the first things I was ever taught to make as a child as opposed to candle magic which no one ever taught me. So, I feel like I'm just more connected to dollies and they work better, more efficiently, for me. Someone else could have a totally different experience. As for the doll baby, I anointed him with Restless and Return to Me oils, so he would not find any peace or rest until he came back. He spent many hours of the day in a dark boring closet with his nose in the corner so he could "think" about what he did. He also spent many hours in the middle of the night under the BRIGHT glare of a 100 wtt table lamp with my name on a piece of paper pinned to his forehead. So, he would be kept awake with thoughts of me.

I did a simple mirror spell on him. I glued his picture (facing in) to a small mirror. On the back of the photo, I wrote his name in lower case letters nine times, crossed by my name in CAPS, encircled by the words "look what you've done, see how it feels". I flipped it over, mirror side down, and burned a double action candle dressed in Reversal oil on it.

I did the IS on him. Twice. Lol. Eh. The story behind that is I performed it early on in our break up, he returned, I released the IS, and not surprisingly he vanished. :roll: Contact ceased. I didn't perform it again, right away. Instead I worked the above mentioned methods until he came back. And he did. I performed the IS again later after a fight that we both thought might be the point of no return.

I started a sugar jar during all of this. I have nothing against honey jars, I was just taught to use sugar and it's usually what I use. I'll use honey if I don't have sugar on hand. Either is fine.

I burned a lot of candles dressed in Love Me oil, or Follow Me Boy, on their own, or around his doll, and on the sugar jar. I burn candles daily, even if it's just a tea light dressed with Van Van to clear out unwanted energies, so burning candles just to keep the things moving doesn't even feel like work.

As soon as the opportunity presented itself (our first night together again) I immediately gathered everything I would need to start a Nation Sack. Like I did not fuck around. I was on a mission to get his personal effects and I made sure I left with semen, hair, clothes, and his drinking water. Now I am just focusing on healing our relationship and strengthening love, intimacy, and opening up communication. I do this by sweetly and lovingly talking to his doll baby, sleeping with it, keeping it close to me as often as possible. I work the sugar jar frequently. There are of course other things I've done to heal some of the damage caused by the destructive energies at play by using the IS, and tormenting his poor dollie, and I will continue to work in new ways toward a healthier, happier relationship, but what I've outlined is the gist of things. The meat of it, you could say.

I should add too....he asks to see me all the time. He tells me he loves and misses me every day, multiple times a day. We went out for dinner a few days ago and we had the best date we have had since we first began dating. He covers my hand in kisses, he carries my purse. He texts me more frequently than I even really want him to. Things are going well. It will definitely require work in the material world and maintenance in the spiritual world, though. I don't kid myself about this at all.

I am well impressed with this and plan to do the same as my situation is very much like this. I did PM luckycat but not sure how often she still visits the web. Which colour poppet would be best to order to do what luckycat did? I wanna do the same work. I am completing my order today with LM and not sure which one- white, black or red? I am thinking white but not sure..Anyone please?
joanna34

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:39 pm

Hello, joanna34

I would use white

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:24 am

What color double action candle did would you suggest? I also wanna do what Luckycat did....
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:24 pm

Hello, Luckyyone,

What did Luckycat do?
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:07 pm

She posted (2post above) about a reversal spell on her bf, she glued a picture of her bf and wrote on the back "look what you've done, see how it feels" I wanna do that to my ex coz he's been a real butt hole with me, and I would like for him to feel what I've felt
Luckyyone

Unread postby berettagt90 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Hi everyone, I am very new to the forum....I made my first honey jar with just honey, petition paper with names on it and a red candle. If everyone wouldn't mind I will tell my story and hopefully someone will guide me down the right path. I had a boyfriend and we broke up...so let's be honest, we are both married. After a while, he would tell me how he felt guilty and would pull away. Then he started hanging with a girl from work who has a girlfriend but was always into him....he had told me long before this that he wouldn't sleep with her but did think she was cool. we fought and fought and fought, broke up, but would always get back together. The one thing he has always maintained throughout us being apart was that nothing was going on with them. So after a few months apart we got back together in November and on New years eve I followed her and saw that they were talking....so here came the fight and the break up. Around February my aunt was sick and he knew I was upset and came to give me a hug, we said we would work on our friendship but we both knew what this meant....so after talking on Friday he said yes he is friends with her but that's it - he loves me but still feels guilt and knows from time to time he will back away. which im actually ok with as long as he's not "being" with anyone else romantically - hang out with her or anyone else as friends and that's fine. Now I have followed them with a friend at lunch time and cannot find anything inappropriate going on....
so it seems as we are on the right path and i'd like to keep it that way...can anyone recommend what else I should be doing? I'm not sure however if I'd like to see her out of the picture....any ideas on that????
thank you everyone!!!!
berettagt90

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:28 am

Hi berettagt90,

I would use the Stay With Me product line to ensure that he stays faithful.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-stay-with-me.html

www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-with-me.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby berettagt90 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:53 pm

Thanks...of course this all took a turn today when he admitted he had feelings for her and had told her he loves her but they are just friends. Still go the same route or something else?
berettagt90

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Hello, Luckyone,

Red and white.

Sorry it took so long to answer you.

Take care

Luckyyone wrote:What color double action candle did would you suggest? I also wanna do what Luckycat did....
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:12 pm

Hello, berettagt90 ,

I am so sorry.

But....time for break up work on them: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Look at the page and see the moving candle spell on the right hand side to move him away fro her and toward you.

Also, I'd do a Hotfoot on her too: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

But, if you buy the break up kit, the hotfoot is already included.

Wishing you the very best and I'm so sorry for the shocking news
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mmachix » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:19 pm

I want to post my review on the Look Me Over oil. So today I went grocery shopping and before I left I thought to myself I want to test this oil out. So I dabbed some on my neck and wrists.

I left my place and ran into a neighbour whom I been fueding with. She started talking nicely to me. I thought wow. Then there were two other people look like a couple. The man said bye to me as I walked away and so did the woman.

So let me say I am a model, but I have not been doing my hair or dressing my best because of my break up. So today I wore track pants and a kids army jacket to go out. On top of that my shoelaces were untied. Lol

I went grocery shopping, and guys that worked there were glancing at me. So in the grocery store men were eyeing me up and down. There was even little boys some were under ten looking at me up and down. Kinda gross me out, but it is what it is. Lol

This one guy kept turning around and looking at me. During check out the security guard stood there looking right at me. Men do look at me, but not when my hair is messy. Lol. My hair was ok today, but I got way more stares than usual.

Lol. This oil sure made my day :-)
mmachix

Unread postby Ali0lu » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:47 pm

Just sharing some success stories for those interested.

I'm a strong believer now. I doubted it at first but my results with lucky mojo products have been outstanding. I've been dabbling in different forms of magic for 6 years.. My favorite is hoodoo. I've gotten the best results from it. My first hoodoo work was in high school and I successfully broke up an ex boyfriend and his then girlfriend, this manifested in a months time. I've also used some candle magic and used lucky mojo compelling oil to get the truth from my most recent ex... Boy, I found out way more than I even expected...be careful what you wish for!! I've also worked a couple honey jars, one more successful than the other. The most recent work I've done was a skull candle. I'm working on another currently, but the first one was a white skull candle, dressed it with return to me oil. Prayed over it for seven days.. By the 7th day of praying(didn't even light it yet!) I got a message from my ex lover. He's been in contact sense.
I'm now working a red skull candle for love, using fire of love oil... Same thing as before, already seeing results and I have not lit it yet. He's coming at me in a different way, more passionately... More emotional than before. In fact he's mad that I'm the less emotional one.. But I'm trying to take this slow. I've been seeing a lot of signs, I've already seen movement, so now I'm just going to sit back and play my cards right.
I just orderd the reconciliation spell kit and I'm looking forward to receiving it.

What has helped me out a lot in my work are the fantastic books on this site as well. My favorites are hoodoo honey and sugar spells -deacon millet, the art of hoodoo candle magic- cat yronwode and mikhail Strabo, and of course hoodoo herb and root magic - cat yronwode.

Patience is important, as well as believing in your work. I think that a big part of things working is that, by doing spells, you tap into this mindset and it gets you aligned with the frequency of what you seek. If you do sweet work, you must think sweetly while doing the work.. This makes your energy change, and opens you up to what you want to manifest. I once tried to dress a vigil candle for love when I was some what angry, the candle cracked, and didn't stay lit. I decided to dispose of it and start over with another vigil, I dressed it when I was calm and I did so in a more caring manor. The candle burned completely clean with no marks on the glass and my results were favorable.
I love this site, the products, cat is so knowledgable and I love that she gives so much background information. Also, I've received great advice from miss Aida and a few other members of the AIRR and I'm very greatful.
Ali0lu

Unread postby witch_baby » Thu May 14, 2015 10:17 pm

I have a horrible, loud upstairs neighbor whose house was the local drug den neighbor. I made some malevolent war water, hoot foot powder and vinegar jars. Her loser, drug dealing boyfriend in now gone, in jail for years. She was asked to leave by our landlord and will be evicted if she doesn't. The constant guests that were in and out and loud, trashing the place are suddenly gone. Right now I am working a vinegar jar combined with a confusion spell and it seems to be working. I hear her sounding distressed and irrational. All of this within like a month.
witch_baby

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Great testimonials!

Thanks, Everybody!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby mmachix » Thu May 21, 2015 12:53 am

Want to give a testimonial on Influence oil and powder. I used them both together and I got way more than I asked for. Not only was legal paperwork approved, but its came just in the nick of time. Some people in the same dilema as me have been waiting for years, mine took 4 months. Feel so blessed, and very happy for all the help I got on here. Thank you so much LM! :D
mmachix

Unread postby ponyology » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:16 pm

My attraction oil came in. Dabbed a bit behind my ears and on my neck today and yesterday. Made some new friends super quick in my class and I now have a super hopeful date this upcoming weekend.

Knock-on-wood obviously that things go well this weekend but this is a much better start than I'm used to!
I am not a pony
ponyology

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:52 pm

Wonderful testimonials!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby rowantoshore » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:27 am

I've got another success story I'd like to share. I recently had to have an uncomfortable conversation with my boss about being paid for the extensive amount of overtime I was working. I work for a non-profit company so no one ever has any money, and I'd heard my boss complaining about how much money she was paying people and how the company's current assets were tens of thousand of dollars beneath where she needed it to be. Because we had never talked about me working overtime, and because some of the shifts I had worked hadn't been authorized by her, I was really worried that she was going to negotiate me into less pay. I am an administrator at my job and technically administrators don't qualify for overtime. So before I submitted my time sheet I was pretty nervous.

I took a spell from "Paper In My Shoe", printed off my bosses photo, dusted it with CCC powder, wrote my instructions on it, and wore it in my right shoe on the day I went to speak to her. I also dusted the door knob and door mat with homemade Pay Me Now powder, and, taking some advice from "A Deck of Spells" by Professor Porterfield, I burnt a green candle over the Queen of Diamonds onto which I had written, "Rowan is my favourite employee. He's worth every penny I pay him."

It worked! Not only did I get my overtime, she actually decided to pay me more money than I was asking for because she felt I deserved it. I've actually made more money than one of my bosses since working these spells. After the candle finished, I took the Queen of Diamonds and put her on my money altar (which I made after participating in Miss Robin's workshop at this year's Hoodoo Heritage Festival). Thanks for all the help, miss cat, Miss Robin, and Professor Porterfield! You educated and empowered me, and I'm one happy rootworker.
rowantoshore

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Hi rowantoshore,

What a fantastic testimonial! Congratulations with your success!

We're all learning from the best practitioners around, and I'm happy these new books helped you when you needed it most.

http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/adeckofspells.html

Thanks for sharing!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AllsingI » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:26 pm

I put some money oil in my bath went shops and was given two free cups hehehe.

A day before my money mojo arrived I got a settlement check that had been pending for 3 years :lol:

I have some Kiss me now oil and can't wait to use it :D :D
AllsingI

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Hello, AllsingI,

That's wonderful! Congats!

I have edited your post as I ask to please do not quote old posts and answer them.

Thank you!!

And, again, Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

D.U.M.E.

Unread postby Boanerges » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:00 am

Hello Everyone, I've been reading on LMCC website for about a decade now. I first used LM products a few years prior to that, as I love flea markets and often bought new age and alternative spiritual items there for my life long craft. It was about 15 years ago I began using uncrossing incense and oil made by LMCC. Unfortunately It only worked for about a full moon cycle. I didn't realize it at the time but I was being stalked and cursed by this lunatic I had met at another New Age shop. This went on and off for several years. I used reversing a few times during this period which worked for up to a year each time. But this psycho kept coming back. So abut 5 years ago I used LM D.U.M.E. oil in a candle I made myself. Black of course. I said my prayers as I stirred in cursing herbs I either grew or wild harvested along with D.U.M.E. oil. It was all poured into a large 1 gallon pickle jar in which I set up 3 hemp wicks weighted down with old rusty nails. It took a week to burn and the glass cracked apart. Also I did not perform spell exactly as taught here on LMCC website; I actually wrote my targets Nam backwards and placed paper under candle on top of mirror like in reversing. I let it burn to completion and the glass cracked and herbs caught fire on bottom consuming name paper and cracking mirror. My target died about a week after I scattered the ashy remains and broken glass at a crossroads.
Boanerges

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:02 am

Hello, Boanerges ,

Holy cow!!!

Wow!!!

By the way, welcome to the forum!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Luckyyone » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:05 pm

Well I finally got results on my breakup jar... My ex broke it off with his current lover...

But now I gotta work on bringing him back coz he left the state, I'm super sad but I truly believe with dedication and work he'll come back. Because my breakup jar worked and so will my other work.
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi Luckyyone,

WOW! Congratulations! That is excellent news. Now go get your man!

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Boanerges » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:56 am

I'll try this again, hello Miss Aida and thanks for the welcome. I replied last week but it never posted.
I've also experienced profoundly efficacious results working with LMCC's reversing oil, incense, and powder. I live near the beach so I make my own crab shell powder. Sometimes I'll specifically pick out a nasty looking claw leaving it whole, the idea being to ad some bite to the reversal work. I have also found that we there mundane or magical, a person trying to do me harm will bare the results. In cases where I can only follow my gut, knowing something is amiss...I have taken the advice on site here just using words that describe my foe in reverse. And it's really amazing the results I have had. One time I was working in a pharmaceutical company and every time I performed repairs on a machine it would break again. I knew somebody was messing with me and my job... So I did a reversal using the phrase "Saboteurs At Work" spelt backwards. It could have been anyone out of a couple of dozen co-workers. Also, I used a black 7 day jar candle, a very long skinny precision screwdriver to poke holes down to bottom. I trickled several drops of LMCC Reversal oil down the holes, and had Reversal incense going the hole time often rotating the candle in the smoke while asking the Higher Power of my understanding to return the ill intentions sent my way back to senders. I put the crab claw pointy ends out within the circle of powder on mirror around candle and lit it. It burned really fast and clean in about 3 days. I smashed the mess into a sewer grate about 2 blocks down from where I was working knowing most employed there crossed that intersection. I also used the sachet powder around parking lot... Well 2 days later there were a couple of unusual absences. A mechanic who was supposed to be helping me....got mugged, and a machine operator hurt her back while getting out of her car to start work one morning When the mechanic came back he still had a broken nose splint on his face with 2 black eyes and the girl had to wear a therapeutic belt for over a month. They both regarded me warily from then on and I pretended not to notice...lol...
Boanerges

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, Boanerges ,

Your last post is a coupe of posts above this one.

I am so happy and proud of you that you are so successful with your spell work.

You ought to really consider taking Miss cat's Hoodoo course as you are a "shoe-in" for this type of work

Congratulations on your successes!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby KINGoftheUNIVERSE » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Howdy Y'all!
I've been reading all of these success stories for awhile, looking forward to one day sharing some of my own success stories. So here I am! The first spell I've ever done was with lucky mojo products. I had fiery wall of protection bath crystals, blessing incense, power oil and success oil. For seven nights I bathed in protection and the nights I'd burn the blessing incense. I wasn't really aware of the effects of magick and how powerful I really am until I did that skull on myself. The purpose of the skull was for me to love myself and to realize how important I am to my own life. Slowly but surely I really understood who I am and figured out more of what I wanted and deserve. I'd say that spell was amazing!

The next spell I did was a skull on to get someone to think about me. Something very strange happened, before I lit the candle or even put oils on the candle the boy messaged me. "Where the fizz have you been?" He messaged me. Which I find interesting because I wrote, "Where has she been?" that SAME DAY on the skull. Once I lit the candle I felt the energy. Oh, and how could I forget to add what I used! I used "come To Me" oil and "love me oil" and then I put "deer's tounge" herbs in the mouth. I got online to talk to him about 2 months after I did the spell and he instantly messaged me, "Hello?" and of course I messaged him back. He said things like, "dammit, I missed you." then "are you going to get online more often?" Stuff like that. He was really excited to talk to me and I was excited to talk to him, so That was really amazing. After those spells, I ALWAYS order my herbs and oils from luckymojo where everything is traditional at it's best. ;)
KINGoftheUNIVERSE

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:42 pm

KINGoftheUNIVERSE !!

CONGRATS!!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Boanerges » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:41 am

Thanks again Miss Aida. I really appreciate you and Miss cat and all those who have taken the time to share on here... I have learned much just reading LMCC websites and have wanted to sign up for the Hoodoo Course for years. It's just I am so busy holding a job and taking care of family's financial needs. And another old enemy has reared his ugliness in my life of late. No doubt about it and I have a full plate just coping with the problems this guy is causing me and mine. It's such a long twisted story. Hopefully, I'll be able to present the truncated version of it when my supplies arrive so I can deal with this dude.
Boanerges

Unread postby Happyntd » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:11 pm

I have been using LM Crown of Success oil on my son during basketball season. He's a teen and loves this sport and is a very good player. The first time I anointed his head he was playing in a multi County All Star game. His team won, but my son sprained his ankle on the first play. He continued to play the entire game limping his way through and did very well. His team won the game and he won a special award for his "hustle". He was disappointed because of his ankle and felt the oil didn't work (no playing for 3 months). Months after the game I came across his picture in a newspaper article, outside our area in a larger city. It was an amazing full action shot of him and his face with the ball and All Star above his head and other kids around him trying to get ball. I drove 2 hours to get spare copies they happened to keep months after the article was printed. My son was surprised and overjoyed to see it.

The next time I used the oil, he was at a major California university 3 day long basketball camp. They moved him to a higher age group because of his skill and size. His team lost all their games. On the last day they had a shooting contest. 400 kids up to high school seniors participated. My son is middle school age. He won the contest and met the head coach of the university who asked him a lot of questions and told him he was going to be watching him.

As I'm reading about the oils and learning, it seems that Crown of Success is more about personal success and accomplishments. I have Victory oil and that seems more appropriate for winning as a team. This season I will be anointing him with both. I also put COS bath crystals in the rinse cycle when washing his clothing and sheets and pray for his success in studies and athletics.

Thank you Lucky Mojo for offering diverse and well made products! Thank you God for hearing my prayers!
Happyntd

success!

Unread postby Olivialeigh » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:04 pm

just a follow up to my earlier posts on my love work I had done, I got an "I love you" from my target three months to the day after using LMCC love me products. Things are wonderful between us and I'm pretty happy. My AIRR reader gave wonderful advice and was spot on. I'm now looking to keep him interested and to get a relationship commitment (publicly).
The potency of LMCC products never cease to amaze me. And the accuracy and kindness of the AIRR readers is equally amazing.
Olivialeigh

PostThis post was deleted by Beginner01 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:35 am.

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:22 am.
Reason: See admin

Unread postby Luckyyone » Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:48 am

I love love love the money oil!!! Holy cow does it work!!! I went to the casino last Friday, but before I left I put some oil on my hands and I won money!!

Sincerely,
One happy customer! lol
Luckyyone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:44 pm

Luckyyone!!!!

YES!!

Congrats
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby EmpoweredbyLove » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:53 am

To me, this form of work is a sophisticated form of prayer. I know that God flows thru everything and everyone. So, He flows thru the hands of those who prepare the products and thru the products themselves.

After trying my own combination of herbs to achieve my results, I decided to use LM products.

Two that I am a particular fan of because of the enormous change they had on my life are COME TO ME and LOVE ME.

Those two worked on the same day I used them, I promise! And my life hasn't been the same since! (in a positive way)

Blessings and gratitude to all those involved in the entire chain of bringing such herbs, minerals, curios from nature to me!
EmpoweredbyLove

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:17 pm

Hello, EmpoweredbyLove ,

We are so happy for you!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby OldHag » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:11 am

WOW!

I really love the Chinese Wash.

The house was feeling gloomy and everybody was acting so depressed.

I washed the floors and everything like Miss Catherine Yrwonwode said in her book and everybody was acting happy.

Thank you Lucky Mojo !!
OldHag

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:38 am

Hello, OldHag ,

Welcome to the forum!!

Yes, that Chinese wash is FANTASTIC!!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Chinese Wash and Goldenseal

Unread postby Dr Will » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Not sure if this the right place for this comment. - I used the Chinese Wash mixed with goldenseal on a small foot wound that kept me up for three nights with pulsating sensations and nervy shooting pains. One application of the Chinese Wash mixed with goldenseal powder and there was some relief. I slept. The sensation has not returned today. Fascinating! ;)
Dr Will

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello, Dr Will,

That's great news!

I keep forgetting about the wonders of Golden Seal. Thanks for reminding us!

But, please be careful with getting these ingredients INSIDE an open wound.

www.herb-magic.com/golden-seal-root.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dr Will » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:48 am

Thanks Miss Aida! Yes, the wound had scabbed over thanks for that reminder. I think the Chinese wash made one of the finest oily mediums in which to place a dry powdered herb that I have encountered in 36 yrs of herbal work. Smells good, works like a charm. :-) Can't wait to explore some of the others at Lucky Mojo.
Dr Will

Unread postby jump » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:30 pm

I read & learned so much from this forum. As a beginner, I am cautiously starting from very basic & not doing extreme right away, although I must admit I am soooo tempted to do it all to the extreme. But I learned in life that "patience" goes a long way. But would like to share a couple of tricks learned of course from the forum that I have been applying and really feel good afterwards: I put a chinesewash on my laundry detergent and blockbuster on fabric softner. Once I used up both, when I buy my new detergent I will put road opener and for the softner I will put influence this time. This is all part of my "1st step, taking time and proactive" rituals for my own family - kids & hubby.

I cannot exactly remember who shared this idea on the forum, but I am sharing this as my way of thanking WONDERFUL LM Family. So Thank You So Very Much!
jump

Unread postby jump » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:34 pm

Happyntd, I will copy your idea if you don't mind. I am getting ready to take an exam next week to be licensed and I am studying so hard for the last 10 days day & night. Thank you.
jump

Unread postby mmachix » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:51 am

I appreciate all the work that Lucky Mojo puts into their products. I want to give another testimonial. So all I have on me right now is Wealthy Way oil in terms of money drawing. Unfortunately my Lucky 13 oil spilled everywhere. At first I was upset cause it was only used once, now I look at it as a blessing cause it will bless all the other oils it spilled on. My Blockbuster also spilled out to. Anyways, I had a car up for sale online that I just couldn't get rid of. To import it back home would cost me thousands, and it was giving mechanical issues. I felt I needed a money spell cause it's going out and not coming in. So I used my Wealthy Way oil on a green glass candle. I only did it this past Thursday, and put it out the next day. Within the hour my hand became itchy. That was always a sign that money is coming for me. The next day somebody calls for the car. By Sunday it was sold. Now the buyer gave me a headache, but at least I got my money and it's gone. Thank you LM. I just ordered a week before more money oils. Can't wait to try them. What a great oil. Put $4,000 in my pocket. So stoked :-)
mmachix

Unread postby Happyntd » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:48 pm

A few weeks ago I anointed a green candle with Wealthy Way and Prosperity oils, and 5 spotted my wallet. I petitioned for wealth and prosperity but nothing specific. My job keeps me busy and I can work more hours to earn income but don't want to sacrifice time with the child. Last week I left on vacation and my first flight was delayed so the airline sent me a voucher (unexpected). On the flight I translated for the man next to me and the flight attendant gave me a free meal for helping (unexpected). While on vacation abroad I was repeatedly telling my friends that I want to come back to visit in March. Flight home yesterday my luggage was lost but returned to me today. I was annoyed by this but the same airline sent me another voucher for my inconvenience. Now I have enough for my ticket to return in March :D

Thank you!
Happyntd

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Customer Testimonials