Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:35 pm

I agree with Triplethreat, I always reflect back to see how I have grown, what I have learned, have things changed as a result. I know for sure that if I had 20/20 last year, I would have began by ordering the Spellkits; you ask why? My answer is they include everything (oils, sachets, bath crystals, candles, incense and mojos (?)) with instructions to boot. I would have started with the 13 herb, 9 herb, 7 herb ritual; Van Van, Crown of Success, Money Drawing, Money Stay with Me, King Solomon, in that order....but hey we live, we learn, we love! I have used, in some way, just about everything that LM sells; its been a wonderful learning experience and I still say, you learn something new everyday from cat, the moderators, and customers, its a wonderful life, its a wonderful experience. Just remember, the learning doesn't stop...its a lifelong experience and you learn by doing! ...I thinks its called Experiential Learning!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:58 pm

GREAT advice jwmcclin! and Thank you Miss Cat, Maljen and again jwmcclin! I hoped when I posted this to get a response, a humble response from those that also realized just how much we can grow and just how thankful we can all be to Miss Cat, Lucky Mojo, and The OUTSTANDING members of AIRR and The Forum Mods and to ourselves for The Power to grow and understand and learn.
I hope this thread will grow as we continue to grow, and that it helps people to understand how far they have come and just how far they can go!
Love to All!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

interested

Unread post by interested » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 am

I want to chime in on this great thread. I usually don't post, I like to take a back seat and learn from the more experienced people who take the time to post their wonderful ideas and solutions. I have learned a LOT since finding this forum. I never practiced conjure until I came upon this wonderful and chock-full of free information site. I did egg cleanings that I learned from my mom but never thought much of it. I too have grown in leaps and bounds and my life has changed for the better in so many different ways. I never felt comfortable petitioning the Saints even though I am Catholic, but have since finding this forum and with much success. I've had ideas "pop into my head" when thinking of a conjure solution to a problem and they always work. I've connected to the Saints, connected to some herbs and found a more profund connection to God and the Holy Spirit. I feel the precense of St. Michael each and every time I am in front of him. I have a mini-alter in my bedroom where I conjure (the kids think I'm just lighting another candle).

I am very grateful for this site, to Ms. Cat, all moderators, and everyone else who posted solutions to my very own problems.

jadediamond10

Unread post by jadediamond10 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:53 am

Dear Lucky mojo,

Thank you very much for all your spell kits (uncrossing, fiery, king Solomon wisdom, fast luck and steady work spell kit) it really worked after 3 months my husband got a permanent job and very, very happy with it, but of course before that, we did uncrossing and fiery wall of protection which later gave excellent result :D .

Now even my sister became a believer because she tried uncrossing herself and wow :shock: things started to change for her.

Thanks Lucky Mojo

Sincerely,
Jadediamond10

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:50 pm

I have fallen in love with Good Luck, my brain seems to think it smells like awesome. Going to use and abuse it.

When they say "Extra Large John the Conqueror Root", THEY MEAN IT. :-D

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Wonderful share!!! That's what I'm talkin' about!
#1606 GA

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:38 pm

interested,

It's not my anniversary either, but your comment echoes my own sentiments. I have learned a lot in the very short while I have been here.

And though I am weaning myself from Facebook slowly but surely, I find myself wishing many of these posts on this forum had a "like" button lol.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Ms Tina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ms Tina » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi All!
I have practiced magic for many years. I was familiar with Lucky Mojo brand products, and even received some as a Yule gift, but I've only just started ordering them for myself. I must say I've been extremely satisfied so far. My first order came quicker than I expected. Everything smelled wonderful and I started using the products right away.
I had been tired and unmotivated at home, so I thought I'd start with a good house cleaning. First I burned the pine resin incense and used 13 Herb bath to wash all my floors and walls. Then I put the Uncrossing crystals in the laundry. The clothes and sheets felt so energetically clean, not just physically.
My hubby and I had a bit of a "dry" spell. No arguments, just no time for passion. I started wearing the Fire of Love Oil and sprinkled the sachet powder on Ps 91 with rose petals, ginger powder, and other herbs in an envelop and placed it under the mattress. Let me tell you that week things were hot and heavy! And things continue to be on track.
I've been listening to the LMHR podcast taking notes. I started using the Money Drawing and Pay Me products and I've been getting extra work and making online sales! I dressed my money and burned some incense Thurs. and my daughter found a $20 bill while walking home from school. Today I burned some Money Drawing incense before work and a woman gave me $50 for a favor I'd done for her.
I did a jar spell and my husband hasn't been having the problems at work he used to with his bosses.
In the past my results have been more hit or miss. And I think it has to do with the quality (or lack thereof) of the products I'd been using. So I'll definitely be back for more! I also look forward to taking the online course next year.
Peace and Blessings,
Ms Tina

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:09 am

I hope you read this at some point Ms Cat because i am sending to you some good praise here :D ..

Recently i recieved Psychic Vision, Power and Master Key oils . I been using them a little over a week or so now. Just so far annointing myself over my 3rd eye area... full candle spell in the near future to follow.

For those that dont know.. im pretty much a newbie with tarot cards. Not very good with them yet. ok ok i flat out got stumped with them quite a few times before i confess.. :lol:

So very recently i did a few readings for a personal friend of mine (with a short hiatus from tarot.. as in i aint touched them in quite some time). A few 3 card draws. Boy i tell ya them oils in a trio combo really changed things for me. things were sticking out to me with the cards that never happened before. not only that but those readings i did.. EVERY single thing i saw and mentioned came to pass!! within days :shock: every fine detail down to the smallest point was all there. it worked so good that i even told her some things that was not asked or really part of the reading. stuff that was history to her and unknown to me. Dunno how that came to be but it hit me in the face pretty hard lol. (the female i did the reading for was 5 states away from me.)

I understand that alot of you pro's out there may be used to this sort of thing but its new to me. and it brings me great joy that this gift has finally arrived to me.

I dont know how you do it Ms Cat but all the products you make.. smell so divine and work fast like lightning!! You certainly have a dedicated customer for life right here. Every order i get is like christmas day to me..and im 5 yrs old tearing right in the box the moment it arrives. Thank you so much for the hard work you do.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:16 pm

This is a welcomed testimony wraithklewn!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:09 pm

What a wonderful share!
#1606 GA

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Good to hear, I've been wanting to try this oil out for a long time...It will def be in my next order along with the sachet, incense, and bath! I mean WHY NOT RIGHT? :D Keep up to good work by the way ;)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Thanks for the cool testimonial. Wonderful to see this all working for you!
catherine yronwode

pbgnewgirl

Unread post by pbgnewgirl » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Thats cool.
Put love first.

Odu777
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odu777 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Just wanted to thank Cat for for the time shared with us at Lucky Mojo Shop.

Whether talking with me, or overhearing Cat speaking with others, I learned things and was introduced to new ways to "doo" things. I am excited to make my next visit.

All of Cat's "curios" that I, and my partner, have used are impressive to say the least.

I want to thank Robin and Alicia for being so helpful.

Thank you Alicia for " Glenda Goodwitch " I am sure I will never live it down. ;)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:55 am

Thanks for the testimony.

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:19 am

Geez, for all those who helped over the past months...thank you so much. And thank you to my AIRR reader.

( I think I want some of those oils in quart bottles!)

Anyway.........my guy is absolutely crazy about me! I've simply done honey jars, petitioned St Martha, followed suggestions from a couple of forum members...Ms. Cat,.....her book.....Conjure Man Ali, Miss Bri....etc .....over a period of 4, maybe 5 months. House cleansings too. Learned patience!
A guy who NEVER wanted to marry again, wants to marry next year. Has a compulsion to talk with me every day.....several times. Things are so good, it's a little scary. I can not emphasize enough, to all those who are waiting for something good, be patient. Do the work, but do not forget to work on yourself.

Ok, here's my issue.
I need to put to rest this great stuff without doing any damage. Do I simply store it away....bury it, , geez, I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?

I am going to start money & health work for my mom, ( I am continuing health/healing work for myself) I'm scheduled to do a house cleansing for my sister....Will start all this great stuff in the New Year.

All the best wishes in the world to you all, and Merry Christmas!

Sassy :D

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:34 am

For the left over supplies you have simply put them away in a box, or somewhere safe.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:15 am

I was wondering also.......I don't suppose LM has anything for my wrinkles???
It's worked for everything else, just thought I'd ask.

Sassy

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:11 pm

No, they do not have anything for wrinkles. I think we have spoken about these kinds of things before, and the use of rootwork does not work on things like that or something such as making you suddenly grow. I would recommend researching some anti-aging products such as Olay.

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm sorry, I was actually being facetious.
I'm a registered cosmetic formulator. I was trying to compliment Ms. Cat and the rest of the folks at LM for the wonderful products.

Sassy

ningyou

Unread post by ningyou » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:12 pm

I'm a first-time customer.
I was laid off about three months ago and have had an incredibly difficult time finding work. I have applied to everywhere in town and only got an interview at a couple of places.

Earlier this month, I ordered some Steady Work oil, the Steady Work Sachet powder, gravelroot, and candles so I could work one of the spells I found on this site. I figured "You know, I have tried everything in my power to find work, and that hasn't worked, so why not try a little magic?"
When the package arrived I was super excited and got to work with my spell right away.

About three days later, I was at the laundromat, reading the paper and I saw a job that fit the parameters I'd written on my petition paper (full-time, day shift, etc, etc,), and I thought "I'd be stupid to not try." So I went home, put some of the gravelroot in my pocket, anointed myself with the Steady Work oil, and picked up an application, which I then took home and filled out. I made sure to dust it with the sachet powder.

When I turned in the application, the boss took me back to the office to talk to me about my application and qualifications. It was weird, because I could feel the energy I put into dusting that application with the sachet powder hit her like a ton of bricks.

Then I thought I'd try back at my old job, and I was told that while there weren't any openings at the time, I could certainly come back next month.

I didn't get the job I applied for, but every time I check the classifieds there's a job with the stuff I'm looking for in there, and I make sure to apply to each one.

So thank you, Lucky Mojo, for making my job search go a little smoother. I will definitely be buying more of your products!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Thank you for sharing, ningyou; I have merged your post with other satisfied customers' testimonies. Again, thank you and keep the work going; you might consider the complete spell kit which includes a mojo for continuous work. Remember, we are here to help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:33 pm

That's a great story ningyou. Just a suggestion perhaps you may want to purchase some road opener products to remove any further obstacles in your way, and some crown of success. Good lucky and I know you will find success soon.
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:01 pm

I just wanted to wish Miss Cat and the entire LM family Happy Holidays! May you all be blessed and Prosperous always!
We Love You!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:15 pm

That's a ditto my friend! This is going to get merged big XOXO!!!
#1606 GA

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:48 pm

A couple of hours ago I dressed a card to my husband (the lying cheating scumbag) and his mother (the traitor currently hosting her son and his skank at her house for New Year's) with LM's Goofer Dust while cursing both of them to get what they deserve for their lying, cheating, selfish ways. The messages of the cards were sweet and nice, but the kicker line to start everything when they open and read them is 'may 2011 bring you everything you deserve!'

I dressed the outside of the envelopes as well, sealed them using water and a paper towel so my saliva wouldn't come in contact with the Goofer Dust. I cleaned up, cleansed my hands with Florida Water, wiped down the table, etc. etc. I did get a bit of the Goofer Dust on my jeans, but thought very little of it as I left to drop the cards in the mail and scout for a suitable crossroads for things I have planned for New Year's. Fast forward to getting home....in the roughly 45 minutes I was gone, I started getting a headache, tightness in my chest, and a general icky feeling. Fast forward real quick to me getting into the tub and doing a VERY thorough cleansing with Hyssop salts and more Florida Water. I feel much better now, but WHEW! did not expect that from the Goofer Dust...chalk that up to a newbie mistake!

Just wanted to let everyone know that stuff is no joke! And even if you still have to deploy a trick, do a FULL cleansing on yourself RIGHT after using it! Lesson learned here!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:40 pm

I agree...thanks for the testimony!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 pm

Thanks, JW! I knew I needed to do a full cleansing after that work, but I thought I should wait until after I sent the cards, then I thought 'it can't hurt while I"m out to go look for what I need tomorrow.' I found out otherwise! *lol* Lesson totally learned!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Hmm just think what it can to do your targets :) and honestly i with you hope that those people get what they deserve too. i think i would have made it more then just goofer dust myself but thats just me. cheaters and liars peeve me the most!!

And i hope that others read this post and learn well about the products they use. im glad you didnt experience something worse from the goofer dust Maljen.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Oh believe me, Wraith, there's more coming for all of them. This was just a brainstorm from Eilis on the forum for something to do to trick all of them at once! :twisted:

And I'm glad I didn't get something worse, too! It was a silly oversight, but I felt I should share lest someone else make the same misstep. Thankfully I had everything here on hand to do a proper cleansing after I got home.

To anyone thinking of buying Goofer Dust or one of the heavy-hitting 'negative' powders LM sells, please make sure you pick up the proper cleansing products at the same time and learn to use them before doing any crossing/cursing work! YOU WILL NEED THEM! :)

Happy New Year to all! May your 2011 be filled with the brightest blessings!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:28 pm

I completely agree that you should cleanse yourself after your work with crossing/cursing work. Matter of fact you should cleanse yourself no matter what, not only when you work with these products.

But I can see someone freaking out because they get a little bit of hot foot, crossing, goofer dust, etc on them. If someone gets a little bit on them, then they are not essentially cursing themselves or anything of that nature since that is not their intentions. Also, there isnt a need to be quite alarmed. BUT a person should cleanse themselves because they are working with negative products and/or energy.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 pm

I didn't initially freak out. I basically said 'oh well, I'll get it when I cleanse when I get home'.....however I definitely felt something 'off' when I was out driving around afterwards. So as soon as I found what I needed for tomorrow, I came home and made cleansing and protecting my first order of business. I've done enough work so far to know that you can't NOT get powders on you. It's just going to happen, especially if you're doing something like tricking two cards and envelopes. It certainly wasn't an alarm, more of an amused caution.

Heck, what I felt, and the resulting near immediate improvement could have been psychological, however it could just as easily been 'for real', hence my caution to those who might make the same mistake. I'll definitely work with Goofer Dust again, however I'll do a better cleansing before I leave to deploy the trick and then again the full one once I'm back. I love doing regular cleansing on both myself and my home, but I'm not about to assume those are going to cut it after I do a cursing/crossing. Especially when I have other spells going in other parts of the house I do not want tainted by accident.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Agreed Starsinthesky on both the cleansing and if you get something on you; either way, cleansing is very important.
Would one run a marathon and not shower?-- no.
Happy New Year to you too Maljen, all above and all in The Forum!
#1606 GA

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:42 pm

Maljen,

I wasn't saying you in particular freaked out. I didn't mean that and if I implied that my apologies. I was just stating in general, and mostly for someone who has never done this before. A newbie to hoodoo.They might possibly be thinking after this post "If I get some powder on me, then I am going to curse myself", and so on. That's just the concern I wanted to ease for anyone that's reading this for the future.

I mean there are some "not so nice things" in goofer dust. And I agree that cleansing immediately should not be overlooked. Its an important step at the end of crossing work.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Gotcha Stars! :) I thought maybe I came across as freaking out. Silly internet not carrying tone well! ;-)

Yes, there is no need to freak out and immediately stop what you're doing and do a full cleansing. However, waiting 45 minutes might not be a good idea either! ;-) That was my point to any newbies....be sure to cleanse properly after, and before you even attempt to use anything like Goofer Dust, Hot Foot, Graveyard Dirt, etc. make sure you have cleansing products on hand and know how to use them for when you're done :)

Odu777
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odu777 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Thank you Cat for the reading on December 30th,2010. I really appreciate all the time Cat took with me and her incredible tutelage.

I would also like to thank Robin for "the box". Have been very busy following every instruction and bit of advice. Things seem to be improving everyday. I am hoping to make a return visit to The Lucky Mojo Shop soon. The work is still going on. Shall keep you posted.

Thank you to the staff at The Lucky Mojo Shop, named or not.

Ms Tina
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ms Tina » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:33 am

Oooh...Thanks for the testimonial! I just ordered these products this week because I want to get better at reading cards and understanding dreams. Now I can't wait!

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:12 pm

I'm in Portugal and my order was here less than 1 week after I ordered it! I was in shock!! :o
And I am in love with the smell of return to me and healing products, I just want to keep my nose in the packages eheh
Will certainly make more and bigger orders soon

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:20 am

I can attest to the effects of the Psychic Vision and Master Key oils with absolute praise! These are both great oils I have used and continue to do so. Just a bit has yielded great results!

Thank you for sharing your findings, wraithklewn!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:10 pm

So I'm actually pretty cute and well-shaped, but I have NEVER gotten male attention, and my boyfriend was always lukewarm about sex. I bought Attraction oil, incense, and sachet powders and began burning the incense with a prayer, dusting myself with the powder, and using the oil as scent. From the first day I started using it (a week ago), suddenly guys are looking at me, and two guys have struck up conversations with me (this never happens), and my boyfriend suddenly seems turned on. I'm pretty stoked. So yay Attraction products!

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:12 pm

A newbie question--what should one cleanse with after using any negative work products?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Now aren't you glad you got it! Great testimony.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:03 pm

I love customer testimonies, this is yet another example of success work. Good Luck and your continued success.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:12 pm

You can use a number of products.

Hyssop is commonly used...http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

You can also use bath crystals such as uncrossing

www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html

Florida water
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatperfumes.html

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Sakura, I've started using a combination of the Hyssop bath crystals dissolved into some warm water with about a shot glass full of Florida Water mixed in, then that combo poured into my bath water. I've found that combination gets rid of just about anything! :)

Curiosity
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiosity » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 am

Thank you for this forum. Thank you for your store, where I am always treated kindly and always get great advice. And thank you for your amazingly powerful products.

I was having a legal dispute with a big, powerful corporation. I am, legally speaking, a big fat nobody. We hadn't gotten to court yet, but it looked like we were heading that way. I did all the groundwork, research, etc--I definitely did my share. I knew I was right, but that wasn't helping.

Magically, I used crown of success and court case products and the situation is RESOLVED in my favor. Suddenly and inexplicably, without even telling my team, the big corporation turned around and started doing what they were supposed to do. With no explanation! It took a while but I kept the faith and it paid off. LUCKY MOJO ROCKS!!!! Thanks again to the kind and wonderful people at Lucky Mojo!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Thank you curiosity for the great testimony; LM products are quite amazing and its great to hear when customers get the intended results. I moved your testimony with the appropriate topic. Thanks again! You are definitely appreciated and valued.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Thank you Lucky Mojo for once again having the tools that I need from the roots and herbs to the oils to the newest "product" on the shelves. Big Thanks to Miss Robin and Miss Cat and Bella, Alicia, and Angela for the phone they will know what that means too!
#1606 GA

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 am

This is my testimonial for the Road Opener and Van Van products. These two oils have been the BEST products ever for me in terms of healing, opening the way, and my overall spiritual growth.

Yesterday I finally got bold enough to offer some readings to people. My problem has always been fear that I would be wrong and not trusting my gifts due to some issues from the past where I got burned (although ironically enough I got burned for NOT trusting my gut lol) Anyway I anointed the crown of my head with Van Van and Road opener hoping it would remove the blockages to my gift and open the way for them to come through. I also dressed a light blue candle with these same oils. I burned a pinch of some mugwort and jasmine on charcoal as well (I got the uses from Cat's book and they seemed appropriate to use in this case). Well the information just flowed. For the first time in a long time, I was intuitively guided to spreads for each individual and I did not have to refer to any outside source for the card meanings. Today I got the feedback and the people I read for were blown away by my accuracy! I was glad I was able to tap into my gift and help those who needed it. I love that Van Van so much I would anoint my entire body in it on a daily basis if I had enough of it!

Of course now I am anxiously awaiting my Psychic Vision and Clarity oils! YAY for Lucky Mojo! And yay for me....lol :D
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

MojoMama

Unread post by MojoMama » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm so happy that I was finally able to have the money to stock up on my hoodoo supplies. I went through and ordered a bunch of stuff so that I could have a variety of tools in my toolkit, rather than having to wait for them to come in. It's all part of my plan to apply for the course, of course :) I can hardly wait until my package arrives. In the past, I've had friends and co-workers come up to me for help (interesting how people can sniff you out, even when you're in "the closet" at work). It will be nice to have a few supplies on hand for when that happens.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Great for you and wonderful for you in your learning. We are always learning and can always learn from the experiences of others. The Course will open up avenues that you might not have otherwise considered in your work, or maybe you have, and maybe it will be an extention to what you currently do to help other people. That is kind and it is admirable. Our Teacher Miss Cat, is The Best!!!
Best of luck to you!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:10 pm

I applaud your new found treasures as well. Its nice to have items on hand when you need them versus rushing to order when in need.

MojoMama

Unread post by MojoMama » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:30 am

Thanks, everyone! I so look forward to it.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 am

MojoMama wrote: In the past, I've had friends and co-workers come up to me for help (interesting how people can sniff you out, even when you're in "the closet" at work). It will be nice to have a few supplies on hand for when that happens.
I'm glad to hear you get to stock up! I also agree with your above statement, as I have had people, lately (random customers at the retail store I work) asking me about fully cleansing their house, incense/praying, and even advice ridding a residence of the unfortunate lingering presence of a room-mate's suicide. I have not once let on that I am currently learning these things or have always had an interest in such...they have just been coming into the shop for other things unrelated and we get to talking...it has been amazing.

I got into two great conversations with an older man about praying the good luck into your life (unsolicited by me) and with a younger woman about the merits of the four leaf clover...all in the same 8 hours. It makes me feel warm and Good about things...

Thanks for letting me share, MojoMama, your post struck a nerve! Good luck to you...

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:33 am

MojoMama wrote:I went through and ordered a bunch of stuff so that I could have a variety of tools in my toolkit ... It's all part of my plan to apply for the course, of course :)
Well, Miss Cat is looking for students who have some familiarity with conjure, and this is why she prefers people who have been her customers for a while; people who can pick up a package of Hot Foot Powder and not think "WTF?" So, in the meantime, compare your treasure chest ... well, compare it to a chemistry set, and Hoodoo In Theory and Practice as the instruction booklet.
MojoMama wrote:I've had friends and co-workers come up to me for help (interesting how people can sniff you out, even when you're in "the closet" at work). It will be nice to have a few supplies on hand for when that happens.
That shows a wonderful, generous spirit -- you'll fit right into the Hoodoo Rootwork Course community :D

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

MojoMama

Unread post by MojoMama » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:42 am

Thanks, Miss Michaele. I have felt drawn to conjure work, but feel at times like I'm flying blind. The last time I ordered from Lucky Mojo, I was talking to a coworker, trying to explain honey jars. I went home after my morning shift, and there was my order. Inside my order was a flyer explaining.... you guessed it, HONEY JARS! So, I took it into work, xeroxed it and gave it to her. Just the thing I needed included as a bonus! :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Hey y'all. There are a few great threads with all combined Staff at Lucky Mojo and they are ALL wonderful, but this is a special THANK YOU to Sis Robin and Miss Angela for all that you do. Thank you Sis Robin for the newest latest and greatest, and to Miss Angela, well, I know you by voice and you know me by mine on that phone, oh my!!! :)
I look forward to meeting both you!!!
Thanks for all that you do each and everyday, for all the questions answered, for the products love and care.
Thanks for everything along with The Team at Lucky Mojo!!!
#1606 GA

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:07 pm

I agree!!! Angela is my personal phone Goddess and has helped me through many weird ordering situations... She is the proverbial "bomb"! :)

...but the entire staff has been amazing...in person and over the phone! Especially Tracy (with a "Q" LOL), Greg, and Robin...
Joseph Magnuson

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:41 pm

I'll join you both in giving thanks to these two wonderful helpers. Everytime I call they've been immensly helpful at getting me what I need efficiently and always with a friendly manner. Thanks to both of them!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Customer Testimonials”