Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Suggestion: Printed Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Catalogue

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
GypsyHeart
Lucky Mojo Printed Catalogue?

Unread post by GypsyHeart » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:55 pm

It's me again! looks like I'm the posting lady today hehehe sorry for so many questions but I just love this place!!!!!

I know my grandma would LOVE your stuff but she's not computer friedly ya know? So I wondering do ya'll have a printed catalog I could order for her? If ya'll do how do I get one?

Thanks so much

Roberta a.k.a. Gypsy

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Lucky Mojo Printed Catalogue?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Hi, Gypsy,

We are all out of printed catalogues just now, and we have been putting all of our energy into getting the Lucky Mojo shopping cart system online (Thank you, Lara!!!), so there will be a short delay before Catalogue #11 goes to press. In the meantime, what i tell folks to do is to go to the Complete Inventory page: http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html -- where you will find all 3,500 items, with SKU numbers and prices -- and print it. Depending on the size of font you select, it can run from 30 - 60 pages, which is plenty of reading material, even without the pictures that one would see on the web pages or in our paper catalogue. Your grandmother can use this information to order by mail with a check, money order, credit card, or cash. You can facilitate this for her by printing out a copy of our blank order form, which is just for folks who would rather mail in their orders. The order form is at http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-cat-order-form.html -- or she can phone us and give her credit card information that way, if she prefers. Yours, cat
catherine yronwode

bellessecret

Unread post by bellessecret » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Dear Catherine,

Any idea when the printed catalogs will be available again? I would so much prefer to have a printed version. Thank you,
Sincerely,
Belle

Lara

Unread post by Lara » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:33 am

Its on our list of things to get done this year, but we can't promise any sooner then that. We sell a LOT of items and thus the catalog is quit big and takes time to update and print. I am hoping to be able to put the full catalog up as a PDF file, so that it can be printed out by customers themselves. Just bare with us as we get through all the things we need to do.
Lara

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:37 pm

I think a PDF catalog is a great idea!

Mashell

Suggestion: Printed Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Catalogue

Unread post by Mashell » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:45 am

I know my grandma would LOVE your stuff but she's not computer literate.

I wondering do ya'll have a printed catalog I could order for her? If ya'll do how do I get one?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: My grandma would LOVE your stuff but she has no computer

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 am

I am sorry, it has been more than ten years since we put out our last printed catalogue.

It looked like this:

I would suggest that if you have a colour printer, you could go to our individual catalogue pages -- such as the oils page, the incense page, etc. -- and print them out for her. Another option would be to loan her an ipad or or smart phone or something similar so she can scroll around and look at the items. She can then write down what she wants and order by mail -- we do have a lot of clients who send money orders or cash by mail.
catherine yronwode

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: My grandma would LOVE your stuff but she has no computer

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:05 pm

You could ask her what type of products she wants and order them for her. If she lives nearby, invite her over so she can look at the items on your computer.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “General Lucky Mojo Curio Co. Matters”