• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Suggestions for gaining partner's support for work

Suggestions for gaining partner's support for work

New postby KittyLove » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Hi Friends,

I am a still fairly new to hoodoo and magic.

My partner, it has been determined, has great difficulty in letting go and this is the theme of one of his lessons in this life. He has a rather stubborn sideways point of view at times and to get what he wants he will often not be straightforward he goes sideways. Obviously he has quite a bit of Cancer in the chart.

1) I have been successful in using a honey jar to help to reconcile my relationship with my partner, but it recently (a week a go) caught fire and melted on top, I didn't realize the lid was partially plastic. Needless to say that is the end of that spell! It caught fire a few days after we had quite the falling out over my new occupation in the world of modelling. Now, I don't take the fire on the jar as a negative sign, just a sign that it is the end of that working, in spite of it being plastic. I had been feeling that it was time to bury it anyway.

2) Now that it is concluded, I feel that perhaps it is an opening for some more corrective work. I have been successful in influencing my partner from the physical world as well as support it with the magic from the honey jar and poppet that Conjureman suggested I work. Conjureman if your eyes are on this, I am past due for update with you, we had determined the objective was to hitch up the chariot and get my partner to drive home. Very, very close to that. Thank you, Conjureman and members of CSL for your prayers.

3) What I am looking for now is a direction or something to help me influence my partner's opinion to let go of his preconceived ideas in modelling. I need him not to be so concerned with my livelihood. I need to make money for the success of my family and I need to make a lot of it. Sadly he doesn't seem to like any of my creative occupations and doesn't care about the income potential. I am also a photographer which is what lead to the modelling. I have all the natural talent to succeed in my occupations and I have been fated to model, the law of karma pushed me from the path 20 years ago, spiritually I was not ready for it at the time. I am now. but I need one or the other from him. Either his support or his silence, neutralizing his focused negativity to my work. I find when he knows about it, whether it's an actual job or opportunity, his mind sabotages me, takes away from the luck that modelling requires. All because of his preconceived ideas which are filled with focused negativity.

3) Some of you who may read this could be compelled to say ditch him. I did that already at least three times over 6 years for several months at a time, I even saw other people. But here we are again, it seems nothing and no one can really separate us for very long and we must rise above it all and work together at some point. Cut and clear him why don't you? That is modern societies' typical response, but a negative solution in this case as I am continuing to focus positive thoughts in my life. We have blood ties through our son.

4) I am considering a vinegar jar tonight to reverse his preconceived ideas until I can fortify his mind with positive thoughts for supporting my occupations so we can jointly support our family. I have not yet chosen the herbs yet, but for certain, garlic, black pepper, slippery elm and liquorice root, I intend 9 for this jar. I understand that I should not try to sweeten him and jinx him at the same time as this is counter-productive. I just see an opening for different work.

5) I have employed the alum charm with him, to silence him.

6) I started a honey jar containing 9 herbs with a spell similar to the baby daddy spell, it is effective as a result is being given from the target complaining of leg spasm, but for some reason this jar bothers me and I don't really like to use it. I think I maybe I am skeptical, because I know he feels it and considering disposal very soon.

7) I mentioned my love poppet.

8) I have a small mojo bag for my own success in dealing with other people (general purpose I like to think) high john root, silver dime, devil's shoe strings. It works when I remember to carry it.

9) My favourite is a crystal pendant, whose job is to really just let me deal with and help others without taking on their negativity.

Any suggestions as to what I could do are appreciated. Thank you all very much in advance.

Thank you St. Expedite for your blessings.
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!
KittyLove

Re: Suggestions for gaining partner's support for work

New postby catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:39 pm

I have been using hoodoo for about 50 years now, and although i do not wish to come on like some sort of know-it-all, i do think you are making a few serious mistakes, probably due to your being new to this work.

I am a blunt speaker with only a short amount of time in which to write a reply, so please forgive me if what follows is too terse. I mean well.

1) That was a BAD SIGN. Your use of a plastic lid shows inattention to detail, to the principles of physics, to the world around you, and to this tradition as carefully taught to the public by friendly and knowledgeable practitioners. You screwed it up. You have no one to blame but yourself. Don't try to shove the spell's failure off on it being "the end of the working." Not so. You blew it. By the way, Cancerians are not notable for their stubbornness -- they are generally known for their emotional vulnerability, so don't blame the spell's failure on him being a Cancer. That doesn't cut it.

2) Moving on to "corrective" work will prove useless if you were not able to accurately and with grace perform a simple sugar or honey jar spell. You are deluding yourself as to your efficacy. Get one simple LOVE spell right before falsely self-congratulating yourself and moving on to COERCIVE work.

3) I agree that ditching him is not yet the best idea. I would go back to step one -- sweetening him.

4) Don't do this. You write, "I understand that I should not try to sweeten him and jinx him at the same time as this is counter-productive. I just see an opening for different work." You are right. That is really "different work." Go ahead then, knock yourself out. Putting Slippery Elm in a Vinegar jar is truly as "different" as it comes, baby. What a waste of time, energy, and herbs.

5) Okay.

6) I don't think you understand the concept of sweetening. Why would that give him a leg spasm? Seriously, if the sweet spell is made right and is working well, the result is sweetness, not physical pain. And don;t be too hasty to attribute a merely medical condition -- which his leg spasm may be -- to your sweetening work. Or maybe it came about because you set his honey jar ON FIRE by mistake.

7) Always good, if made right and used with sincerity.

8) Then remember to carry it!

9) A fine idea.

I admire your willingness to do the work, but you need to listen to some guidance around here. Like i said, i have little time to explain everything in detail, but some of your work is either wrong-headed (slippery elm in a vinegar jar) or inattentive (not carrying a mojo that works for you when you carry it, using a plastic lid on a honey jar and then claiming that setting it on fire and melting it is not a bad sign) and you will do a lot better work when you focus your mind on one outcome (sweetening or souring, not both at once).

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby KittyLove » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Hi Miss Cat,

Thank you so very much for answering my posting. I take your answer with much respect and gratitude not terse. My apologies if I've offended you.

1. It was working very well, but I got the feeling once I realized it was actually part of the lid that I would have a problem with it and the 5 months I worked it would have turned out worthless. lesson learned. Thank you for confirming.

2. I am disposing of remains before I start a new one and will make certain it has the correct completely metal lid.

3. Yes back to step one.

4. I know. I'm glad you answered the post and I was waiting until I heard before I committed to anything like this to make sure it was appropriate. Definitely a no.

6. When he is on the plane home to see me, I have worked this other jar I intended to sweeten him to accepting my occupation, to remain discreet while he is visiting. When he would get home he would complain of a spasm. Once he did this, I stopped working the jar because I don't want to hurt him. It seems to me that I did not get that one right for sure. I started it a couple months after the reconciliation jar had begun to work. Clearly it is incorrect and I will dispose of this.

7. Yes, very careful with this and happy to know it is working correctly.

I am going back to step one the sweetening, with pairs of rosepetals, balm of gilead and damiana. I hope that perhaps the acceptance of my occupation will just fall in with the jar being correctly remade.

Thank you again for your response.

KittyLove

New postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Good follow up, MissKittylovesNanny,
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

New postby MissMichaele » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:20 pm

MissKittylovesNanny wrote:I am going back to step one the sweetening, with pairs of rosepetals, balm of gilead and damiana.

Pairs of Balm of Gilead, certainly; but I think you could be more lavish with the rose petals.

How about some basil, too? "Evil can't be where basil has been."

As you post more about this situation, I'm getting the impression that his opposition to your modeling is rooted in concerns about faithfulness and "purity" or sexual harrassment. Have you addressed these issues -- or if it's something else, uncovered those issues and addressed them? He might need some Tranquility products in that honey jar.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

New postby KittyLove » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Thank you MissMichaele.

How many rose petals? I thought I was only suppose to use either 3, 7 or 9 in the jar.

The jar was made Friday after 7:30. Pink birthday candle dressed with love me. Sparks toward the second half, two flames in and out, was a little drippy and left an almost perfect heart. Next two days it was progressively messier, slower burn and built up wax, there was some sparks at the second half and again two flames off and on both days. How much does the time of day matter? These were in the late morning. Should I use a bigger candle? My previous jar had larger candles to start with, 7 days love me, 7 days healing then I switched to birthday and used love me and healing. Name paper is also different this time, it is love me, respect me. Previously it was forgive me, love me, protect me. By the look of the candles over the past two days he's having trouble with the respect part or maybe I should be using healing oil instead.

I have addressed these issue to the best of my ability. He's rather opinionated and I think that perhaps his first love may have had something happen when she had been modelling. Your post has made me take into consideration that I should readdress these issues again. We'll discuss this again after he eats, rests and is in a better mood. :)

I have LM healing oil, sachet and crystals; peaceful home sachet; blessing crystals. I've been using these in the wash and in the bedrooms. I was thinking peaceful home incense burned in the house before he arrives would be helpful, maybe dressing candles with the oil too.

Thank you for taking the time to help with my post.

KittyLove

New postby KittyLove » Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:54 pm

To update, I opened the jar two-candles ago and re-wrote the petition, dressed it with peaceful home and added extra rose petals and the basil. The petition had bled completely. I also read with Miss Cat today and will work with a talisman.

Thank you for your help!
KittyLove

New postby KittyLove » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:38 am

I just wanted to update what is going on with my situation. I ended up starting a new jar about 8 days ago. I discovered after a month of burning the last one everyday that the ink smeared again. So starting over I used a red pencil for the petition. Using 4 inch ritual candles it is now beginning to work. I will only ever use pencils for petitions that end up getting wet!
KittyLove

New postby moneytakea » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:50 am

Good day,

Im glad to hear that your spell is finally working out for you and going your way. Just a side note, why you ever using anything BUT pencil ? I don't know about much other practices, but from my knowledge every practitioner around me uses Pencil and these are not people from the US but from the good old countries like Africa, Dominican Republic, Cuba, and Haiti. Although they all practice different versions of magic, the basic ideas are the same. Do not ever use pen, I don't care what anyone tells you. I remember one root worker I used to visit when I was younger made me write a petition in PEN on WHITE BLEACHED Paper and months and years later guess what happened. NOTHING . It is a big deal to stray from traditions especially in the world of magic, I believe I heard even Ms.Cat state before, If a spell calls for a specific item, then a substitute is not viable. Don't try to do it and just get help.

That being said I see your story with failure of spells before. It took you too long to reach a worker who could of helped you, if you would of reached out sooner, I guarantee you non of this would of gotten this far. It's a common mistake for beginners out of disparity to search a spell up and simply begin it without remorse or respect to the spirit world, I don't blame you for this because we all make mistakes.

That being said since you said he has been coming home on a plane to see you , what I recommend is that you get some Stay At Home and Stay With ME to place around your house so that he will stay and not leave. But that won't come immediately, theres a lot of work to do.

First of all clean yourself AND your home, it does not matter how many candles you light and spells you perform, if you are not clean then your powers are hindered. I personally clean my self on a routine basis because you'd be surprised how much negativity you accumulate throughout working with the spirit realm. Sometimes you may call on things and it may not be the entity you want hearing your petition responding, especially if you are spiritually weak and a novice. However, after you clean your home and your self, burn some cleaning incense as well. Not only will it get rid of the negative energy but it will help all the good spiritual energy you have with in your home manifest.

Get some powdered egg shells and place it at your doors so that only spirits that answer to the light can enter and manifest. There's a million and one ways to protect your home and this is just one.

AFTER, you clean your self and your home you can begin work. A honey jar isn't a bad idea to sweeten things up , but keep in mind when working these things NO VIOLENCE. It does not matter how much crap he does or how much he walks out, do not fight or argue, let him. Peace is the key to winning a spiritual battle.

After you finally get him into staying, make sure he stays a couple of days. Long enough for you to work and your work to take effect. Get some powder for the house and put it in all corners and to make sure he stays. Finally once you feel the honey jar and the powder have worked enough to the point that you've got him, I STRONGLY recommend getting a Peaceful Home kit from LM. It will encourage peace at home and in the relationship and works wonders. If you have him there's no need to waste spiritual energy or herbs as Ms.Cat said continuously on him if you see he is going to stay. It'll settle matters at home and when you guys are home , you'll spend less time fighting and stressing and more time bonding.

To sum this up if you are still paranoid you can even go to a root worker and ask them to prepare a Stay at Home packet, which they will prepare with his personal concerns, which you will bury and it will ensure he can not leave the house and if he ever does he'll coming flying right back faster than he ever left. I still don't really recommend this however because it is a bit harsh.

Good luck though and I seriously hope you take everyone's advice here. A wise person once told me its good to listen to everyones advice but then act on yourself. I hope that everything turns out in your favor and that all your Guardian Angels and Saints will help you and your lover ensure the happiness you seek.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones
moneytakea

New postby Mama Micki » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:32 pm

I have never heard of not using a pen, only pencil. Many workers use different color inks for different purposes, or just write their petitions on the candles themselves.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

New postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:12 pm

I routinely use ordinary bleached paper -- typing/copy paper -- for my clients' petitions. But then, I do print psalms on it first.

Miss Michaele
For a reasonably priced, honest psychic reading RIGHT NOW, call HOODOO PSYCHICS at
1-888-4-HOODOO

http://forum.luckymojo.com/hoodoopsychics-com-instant-readings-from-members-of-airr-t16224.html
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

New postby Turnsteel » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:11 pm

I use all sorts of paper in my work. Colored paper, white copy paper, pages ripped from a bible or another book. And I love to use colored ink pens, matching the color to the work.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

New postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Most of Moneytakea's advice is sound and good, and well spoken, but the pencil advice is idiosyncratic and not in line with what i know. I have been working in this tradition for almost 50 years and speak not from dogma, but from my own experience with many experienced elder workers.

Some say pencil, some say pen.

Some say use a pencil made with no eraser, some say any pencil will do.

Some folks like a quill pen with fancy coloured inks, others like a steel nib pen and black ink.

Some will write it with a ball-point, and some with a fountain pen.

There is more than one way to skin a cat.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Owner

New postby KittyLove » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi again, I have limited access to internet at the moment. Thank you, I appreciate your comments!

I spoke with Rev. Rukiah in March and she directed me on how to take a spiritual bath and told me to wash down the house. I have since changed my cleaning ritual and products to include florida water. I am very fond of using lemon scented ammonia these days. I use florida water soap or will use the cologne in my shampoo at least once a week. I always spray my hands with florida water and wipe the oil off and then I will wash them again after with FW soap. I reflected on your post Moneytakea, thank you for your advice. It prompted me to review the cleanliness and order of the place so I set to cleaning again. I am preparing my house to be washed completely down for solstice and take the bath again this Friday. I am usually picky about the order of my home and in particular the state of the floor. I'll be using the cologne in a floor steamer to take care of the carpets.

I used red pencil on torn kraft paper. I have burned the jar with ritual candles starting on a friday, 7 pink; 7 blue; 5 pink, 2 red, 5 blue
pink/red with love me and the blue ones with healing. The tips on eliminating negativity was a very good reminder. When I first got back together with him in February, no negativity was on my mind virtually all the time. It hasn't been so since I blew that jar up and it's been tough to turn my mind back that way. But as I work this jar, it is becoming easier to maintain peace in my own mind. I have not spent time with him since the middle of July, when the jar went. I have seen him twice, spent a few hours driving around with him and then for half an hour when he dropped off our son.

Over the last few weeks, he has been in contact with me over the children. Paying for their activities after school which is something he has never done before. He is still aggressive when he expresses himself, very bossy. Communication was limited to texting and emails over scheduling, nothing personal really. I believe I did have the opportunity to get together with him, but I blew it on Friday and he went back out to work Saturday. His next scheduled visit is not for about another week and a half.

What effect has basil in the jar had for others? How might it affect communication between the people in the jar? He has had a serious reduction in the swear words he uses lately and in some cases will express himself with blanks. Sadly we've had a very intensely emotional relationship over the last 6 years and we've managed to becomes slaves to these 2 inch by 3 inch screens. We rarely speak on the phone. He did call me though about a week ago since, he sounded very positive in tone.

Today's candle was a little active today. Blue dressed with healing, it would spark every now and then. But at the end when it burned down to the lid ready to go out, it flared back up into a few flames and then divided and then the jar went pop and it split into four flames that went out. What do you think that could mean?

I intend to order more love me oil and tranquility oil from LM. Any other suggestions I might try? I have used Peaceful home powder in the house and it has a great effect on him, I have been interested in trying the incense, but maybe I'll just order the kit.

Thanks again for your help :-)
KittyLove

New postby KittyLove » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Ok so I kept working the jar. Last week I put in a square of camphor, calamus and althea leaves. After a few days, it started to crystallize. As I attempt to troubleshoot this jar, it has occurred to me that there are obstacles to it working. I'm just guessing, based on my success/failure with the first jar and a jar I had done on his parents and sister that also crystallized. I think the crystallization is a suggestions to obstacles that have to be cleared before it will work. Dad does not and will not ever like me at this point, which is why I did the jar for the family. He has always looked ashamed any time in all the years of knowing him when he looks at me. That's fine, I don't like him either and neither would any of you if I told you about him. But as it has been quote by others on this forum Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be made one flesh. We have a child to raise!

I say this because we have over the years had people and things often coming between us, we can't seem to keep it together because someone or something keeps jamming us up. When I started the first jar that had worked for a time, the house was completely clear when I started any candle work or any hoodoo. My mother had come to visit and whatever spirits follow her clear out the house days before she comes and then they go back as soon as it's time for her to leave.

A few months later after she had left, I was in the midst of the art of placement in my home, the first candles that were set were to Separate him from his boss. Placement had compelled me to do so. The boss is a major influencer, at this point, he has spent more time with him than he has with me in 5 years times 5 at least. Anyway, MISC had set a Separation candle for me as well as a couple of others for me, I mention this one because it seems to be the most important one. He had come back to me and he was strange, like he was someone else, did not look like himself or sound like himself. He had adopted another personality. Once he told me why he had come to town and how long he was here for, he told me that he was not allowed to call into work or be connected to work at all for two months. I wasn't sure it had worked or if I had to wait longer, but as soon as that candle was lit he was on his way back here (i can't say to me, he never comes straight back, he always goes to mom and dad first), obviously it worked. We are talking driving across the country over 3 days. He was in town for about 3 weeks before showing up. The night he called, I had petitioned St. Expedite to put an end to the procrastination and have this man make good on the promises he made me. I had also burned some hand carved uncrossing candles dressed with palmarosa, amber oil charged and fed with sandalwood and dragon's blood incense that night. There were many candles that followed in the weeks after up to the first honey jar.

The other thing that had occurred was a renovation at the parent's house, that must have been the work of the Hotfoot I had set at MISC, it burned clear, it was noted as strange and the suggestion in the report was for a Road Opener. It created enough disruption that lead to him being misaligned with the energy of the parent's house. It was discovered that the first round of reno that happened 20 years prior were incorrect and there are some structural issues that lead to an alteration of his plans, they are done for now. He likes to be comfortable so he ended up with me again so we got close. I was wearing a turmeric mala at the time and singing sutras quite frequently, as a non-religious believe he thought and still thinks I'm nuts (I'm cool with that!). After that during the renovations, was when the first jar I botched was started and worked for a few months. I had MISC set the Road Opener, out of that we got his father asking him to buy their house, not exactly what I wanted but it was a sign!

The reoccurring obstacles are the boss and the parent's house, I believe. It has taken me a bit to figure this out and to retrace my steps, because every time I get involved with him again physically, I spiritually get polluted by all the bad vibes from other people and myself get confused. This is no different than any other time we get involved before my introduction to hoodoo. So I am back to square one, and this time I will get the job done, now that LM has taught me a few tricks to stuff up my sleeves and I am clear that I did not know how to finish the work I started initially. I will be doing a reading very soon to double check myself and fix up my plans. I have questions about combinations and follow up work to some products, so I hope that would give you insight when I ask questions in other topics.

This is my third relationship of a marriage type. My first husband is messianic jew, I asked to go to baptist church when we were married - i didn't want to give up Saturdays for shabbat, and he would not put down the drugs. Now, we are spiritually good friends and he's clean, is a youth pastor and ministers at the prisons. My second is atheist and sober, well, we weren't going to be staying together for long, although I wasn't being spiritual during our time, it was on it's way out and a spiritual person, this one anyway, doesn't tolerate an atheist and their immoral behaviour and attitude very well. Stupid me, I thought we were equally yoked, he a non-believer and I just didn't know what to believe. This one, the third is a believer, but scared of being judged and scared of being open to it, so he's clinging to this man he works for and doesn't understand it's sinful to covet and that there is nothing wrong with not being perfect by society's standard. And he clings to this man because his own father was a very poor role model.

Thanks for listening. I welcome any suggestions and appreciate your time reading my post!

Sincerely,
MissKittylovesNanny
KittyLove

• Please visit our Occult Sister-Sites
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation