Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Suggestions for Increasing Self-Esteem Self-Love Confidence

tinklebell

Re: Want to open a successful business but am afraid of failure

Unread post by tinklebell » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Great answers you all. Thank you all so much!!!
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:01 pm

You are certainly welcome and we encourage you along your journey to success.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Nothing to it but to do it. ;)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Start small and keep building. Prosperity supplies will help; they are made for business success.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 am

I worked slowly but very SURELY with these products and have seen increased success. I never second guessed myself and never let myself feel nervous or doubting. Attraction Oil x Master Oil x Crown of Success Oil work has been monumental for me, along with the addition of ongoing, daily, Lodestone work.

Best of luck to you, tinklebell.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Venu

Unread post by Venu » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:47 am

Will definitely be trying the Crown of Success + Crucible of Courage combination, followed later by the addition of Attraction + Money-Drawing. That sounds like a great progression. My go-to blend so far has been Crown of Success + Master + High John the Conqueror.
Venu Carney #1787GA

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Venu, you've received good advice and made some good choices -- it always makes me happy to see that :)

All I can add is to suggest you use King Solomon Wisdom along with the the Crucible of Courage, to add insight to your newfound courage; and combine King Solomon Wisdom with Attraction -- to attract mentors.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Venu

Unread post by Venu » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Thank you for those wonderful blends, Miss Michaele. I just purchased King Solomon Wisdom oil from Lucky Mojo recently, so am looking forward to trying both of these.
Venu Carney #1787GA

RiverQuake

Undoing Jinx or Mending Bad Energy

Unread post by RiverQuake » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 am

Hello,

About 6 months ago I was betrayed by a lover who left me abruptly, presumably for another woman. I believe they got together either before or shortly after.

I did not actively cast on them, but remember feeling strongly that as long as my things were in our previous home with the other woman there I intended for their relationship to be hexed. I have had this experience before where I have thought badly about others and later have it come back to haunt me.

A few months ago I was able to collect my things from a 3rd party (a suitcase that had been left there, he had piled my things into savagely). I blessed everything as best I could when dealing with the items.

Now, I am trying to be with a new partner I feel I love very much but am plagued with images of this old relationship. Also, his lover continually posts things on the internet that seem to be aimed at me. (most recently, a photo of a woman speaking "I can't help but notice how much prettier I am than all your exes")

I recognize her postings are rooted in insecurity-- their love is extremely public and voyeuristic.

I wish to remove any negative energy I placed on this couple and free myself from the past pain this breakup caused me. I do not necessarily wish her or him ill at this point, though I do suspect she is working in evil and perhaps trying to harm me.

I am not exactly sure what spell I need. I would like to be on good terms with my ex (not close friends but, civil acquaintances) and I would like her to go away or become more humble in regards to his past with me.

I would also like to be free from the memories of our past haunting me, to move on and enjoy my own relationship now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Blessings,

River

Turnsteel

Re: Undoing Jinx or Mending Bad Energy

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 am

Hello.

RiverQuake wrote:Now, I am trying to be with a new partner I feel I love very much but am plagued with images of this old relationship. Also, his lover continually posts things on the internet that seem to be aimed at me. (most recently, a photo of a woman speaking "I can't help but notice how much prettier I am than all your exes")
First things first, stop looking at what she posts, block her on facebook. Seeing what ever inane things she posts doesn't do you any good any which way.

RiverQuake wrote:I wish to remove any negative energy I placed on this couple and free myself from the past pain this breakup caused me. I would also like to be free from the memories of our past haunting me, to move on and enjoy my own relationship now.
I would burn a white candle dressed with Blessing and Uncrossing oil on a photo of the two of them with the prayer that any evil you did to them be undone and they go on in peace.

For you, you need to work with Cut and Clear supply's, they are just the thing for helping to move on from past relationships.
RiverQuake wrote: I would like to be on good terms with my ex (not close friends but, civil acquaintances) and I would like her to go away or become more humble in regards to his past with me.
I personally wouldn't bother trying to be friends with him at this point, but if you really want to, think about putting him in a sweet jar with Cloves and Balm of Gilead and pray over it for a restoration of friendship.

As for making her go away, that would be break up work and if you don't want him back I would skip it, break up work can be very involved.

RiverQuake

Need self-confidence and to heal negative patterns

Unread post by RiverQuake » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:19 am

I hope this is in the right spot. I posted earlier on a more specific issue but think maybe this is more the heart of things.. I'm worried that I've got some weird patterns with love I would like to heal. Its been ten years or more of this feeling.

I do my best to be good to the one I'm with, but often all the passion in my life gets too volatile (I've been in one or two abusive relationships). I think I attract this is a need for intimacy and being held. I really don't like sleeping alone at night/want to be cuddled all the time. I'm good at attracting and generally causing people to feel love for me, but it usually doesn't last, or blows up in my face.

I want to find steady love and settle down, maybe someday get married, be happy alone with myself or even just be independent and enjoy dating without a lot of commitment or drama. Also want to focus more on school, my passions/career, & platonic friendships.

I would like to heal this pattern in me. To attract true love and confidence/self-security. To know that there are more important things; to find a partnership that's strong and healthy, and maybe just to trust in the love that I've got!

Thanks,

River

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Need self-confidence and to heal negative patterns

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:30 am

I changed your title to something more positive and moved your post, as well as merging your threads into one. I think you should try Power and Healing supplies to increase your personal power and self-esteem and healing the negative patterns of the past. You might also use Cut and Clear to clear away emotions connected with the unhealthy relationships you have experienced. You are on the right track - working on yourself first.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Need self-confidence and to heal negative patterns

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:10 pm

What Mama Micki said; also, start inviting spiritual allies into your home and your life. Start with St. Dymphna, the patron of mental healing, and ask her to send you true, affectionate spirit allies -- so that you can be "cuddled all night" in the spirit, until you are sufficiently healed and wise to find someone to cuddle you all night in the flesh.

Build an altar -- starting simply with a picture of St. Dymphna and a candle or oil lamp -- and elaborating on it as your heart and the spirit direct.

Best of Luck,

Miss Michaele

kittydarling

Help with needing to be accepted

Unread post by kittydarling » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:42 pm

I am not sure if this is the right forum, but I am currently facing an issue and wondering what spell could help me.

I am a performance artist, working in a yearly show this fall. I have dated one of the other performers (he cheated on me), and was briefly involved with another, a friend of his (long story, the friend likes to prey on upset women). We have all known each other a long time.

My problem is that even though I recognize they are not admirable men I still have this need to have them and their group of friends (also in the show) approve of me. Every time I get near them I become very self doubting, and do things to try and get them to like me. For some reason I need them to acknowledge I am a worthy person.

I find that when I care about people, no matter how worthy or unworthy, I have a hard time being confident without their approval. These people in specific are very difficult, though, and know how to make me feel inferior.

How do I overcome this?

Is there a spell I can use to make me not care what they think?

Advice please?

Thank you

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with needing to be accepted

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:01 pm

I recommend Power products to increase one's mastery, will, and self-esteem. You need to stop others from making you feel bad about yourself.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:51 am

In addition to Mama Micki's advice, you may also want to consider getting a jack-ball which is a powerful toby for personal power and also take spiritual baths in a tea of slippery elm - it will help the words and opinions of others fall off you like drops of water off a duck. You can read more about both of those as well as Power products via the links below:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack
http://www.herb-magic.com/slippery-elm-bark.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:49 am

kittydarling, I really empathize with what you've written. I wasted several years seeking the approval of people that I actually didn't care for and I knew they weren't good for me either. On top of the excellent advice that you have already been given you might also consider some Cut and Clear work to help remove the ties that you are feeling connected to these people. http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:07 pm

I would also recommend Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom products, to help you see yourself clearly and be wise about yourself an actions and associates. You could get Solomon's seal root added to the jack ball (if it doesn't already have it in it) to help you with that.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:06 am

Hi kittydarling,

You've been given excellent advice here. I would do everything mentioned to you.
In addition to what has been prescribed I would consider getting a reading on this situation. If you're going to be doing a yearly show with these people you need to have someone in your corner who can be objective. Right now, you are involved with these people both emotionally and at one point physically. Ties have been created. I feel like these ties need to be broken for the good of you, not them. Also a pattern has been developed, they're the ones in control right now and they want to keep it this way. You can do the following:
A. Get a reading ASAP. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
B. Or get a reading here if you're in a hurry, http://www.hoodoopsychics.com or call: 1-888-4-HOODOO

The readers on these sites are all excellent.
Blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

kittydarling

Unread post by kittydarling » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:45 am

Thank you all so much! I greatly appreciate all of your wisdom and I will definitely put it in to practice.

kittydarling

Re: Suggestions for Increasing Self-Esteem Self-Love Confidence

Unread post by kittydarling » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:32 pm

I've looked in to the cut and clear spell and I worry that it will be too drastic. While I don't want them to have power over me I don't want to completely sever all ties- I still have to work with these people. If I use the Cut and clear will it be a permanent break of all connection? I would prefer to do something that removes all the old resentment and lets me start new without the anger and emotions, like a clean slate. Is there something that would work that way? i thought about a reconcilliation spell but i do not want to get back together with him and I'm pretty sure that is the intention of the spell...

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Good Evening, KittyDarling,
If you don't feel comfortable with the Cut and Clear Spells, may I suggest 2 oils that are very good for your situation?
They are: 1- Clarity (it will let you see things more clearly and help you to see all the group dynamics that are going on) and 2- Crucible of Courage (help you to continue what you're doing without fear of him having power over you).
I will give you the links right here if you would like to order them..
Take care and wishing you the best

OIL-HOO-CRUC
Crucible of Courage Oil
$6.00

OIL-HOO-CLAR
Clarity Oil
$6.00

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:26 pm

KittyDarling, you can work with Cast Off Evil products for yourself, too. This condition formula is great for breaking free from past negative and unhealthy patterns of behavior and thinking, as well as from making an emotional break from unhealthy people. It's more focused on freeing you from things that are binding you to negative circumstances.

Since you're looking to get past anger and resentment and other such states, Cast Off Evil would be great.

And I definitely like suggestion of working with Clarity too for this purpose - combined with the Cast Off Evil it will make a great combo for helping you see your way through this, and move away from negative states of being. I personally almost always pair Clarity with King Solomon Wisdom, as they compliment each other so very well.

Another thought I had for you was to do some Healing work as well, perhaps on Sundays. Make a nice cooling liquid mixture using some Healing bath salts, some coconut milk, and a splash of Florida Water. Use a cool temperature for the water. Pray over this mixture for healing, peace, and calm. Then pour that slowly over the crown of your head while you continue to pray. After you have poured the water slowly over your head, wrap your head in a clean white cloth and leave whatever remains of the wash on your head overnight. The next morning, rinse it out. You'll likely find you have a much cooler head after this - much of your anger and hot-temperedness will be dampened dramatically, and the effects will likely be felt for at least several days afterwards. Do that each Sunday for a period of time - 3 Sundays or 7 Sundays would be good. See how you feel overall afterwards.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Moon_Flower

Re: Suggestions for Increasing Self-Esteem and Self-Love

Unread post by Moon_Flower » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:03 pm

koettingqueen wrote:Thanks Mama Micki! I do love the Crown of Success oil. The interesting thing is that self-love is the only real thing I've had a hard time with in life. Money was for the most part always there and steadily growing, health has been great, family relations, etc., it's strictly lack of self-love that leads to eating disorders and a difficult time keeping down anxiety levels in romantic relationships. There's typically nothing quite wrong in relationships themselves, I just experience so much anxiety about being left (because I'm not good enough) that I either manifest something weird or behave in less-than-pleasant ways. See what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean! I have had eating disorders that started when I was very young. I constantly have that feeling of anxiety and had a lot of it in my very recent relationship which is no more. I was so worried about him leaving me and about him cheating on me cause I couldn't see myself as being his equal and because I couldn't love myself so I focused all my energy on the negative thoughts that would provoke me on a daily basis all day and I would act out in unpleasant ways definitely. I'm currently working on myself and am working on having him return to me cause he is the best thing that's happened to me and I can't and will not let him go without trying because I don't think it's fair that my own hindrances got in the way when that isn't who I truly am, he needs to have the chance to see what a real life partner I can be. I've already sought out help with an AIRR rootworker to help me heal from my abusive past I am very excited to have that extra boost as I work every day on being kind to myself and loving myself. It is possible! You're definitely on the right track. I'm new to all of this but I just wanted to acknowledge this battle you are fighting with yourself and give you kudos for seeking change for yourself! :) It's a wonderful thing. I wish all the best of luck to you on your self love journey!

MarkiMark1776

Spells for greatly increasing self-confidence

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Sat May 31, 2014 7:37 pm

Hi Everyone,

I need a spell, mojo bag, etc. to increase self-love and self-confidence. I have absolutely no confidence and a real lack of assertiveness. This is because of the way I look physically, which I cannot fix right now because I don't have the money to do that yet. Be that as it may, I still need assistance in increasing my confidence from the inside out. A root worker suggested that I use a Queen Elizabeth mojo bag, but I don't know how to correctly create one. What are some other tried and true spells that work for greatly increasing one's self esteem?

j82

Re: Spells for greatly increasing self-confidence

Unread post by j82 » Sat May 31, 2014 7:50 pm

Put yourself in a honey jar and burn a candle on it daily with an affirmation to love yourself as you are. I would look in crucible of courage as a product to help in that area. Some ppl area certain way by nature so a reading from an AIRR reader would indicate if this is a nature thing or a conditional thing based on how you feel about yourself. Confidence is loving yourself and accepting the traits and abilities God gave you, honing in on the good and working it. I know people who would not be model attractive who own it not because of their physical looks but their personality, ability to make connections and relate to others. you can pay LM to create one or an AIRR worker, LM mojos come with directions easy to follow and everything needed for the work.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:43 am

Hi MarkiMark1776,

You'll find some great suggestions on working to increase your self confidence in this thread I've merged your post into. You could also consider having Lucky Mojo make you a Jack Ball: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack - they're wonderful for personal empowerment.
Aura Laforest

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:20 pm

Hi j82 and aura,

Thanks for your suggestions. I'm interested in ordering the Jack Ball. Just to make sure, I would send some of my hair and my name written on a piece of paper to Lucky Mojo's address, order the Jack Ball, and wait for the whole thing to arrive at my address?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for greatly increasing self-confidence

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:46 pm

MarkiMark1776 wrote:Hi Everyone,

I need a spell, mojo bag, etc. to increase self-love and self-confidence. I have absolutely no confidence and a real lack of assertiveness. This is because of the way I look physically, which I cannot fix right now because I don't have the money to do that yet. Be that as it may, I still need assistance in increasing my confidence from the inside out. A root worker suggested that I use a Queen Elizabeth mojo bag, but I don't know how to correctly create one. What are some other tried and true spells that work for greatly increasing one's self esteem?
Since low selfesteem and lack of self confidence mostly causes problems in social relations one way to turn the situation around is to use all those things that gives social boosts. Like Deers Tounge Leaves for eloquent speech, Nutmeg to make people more inclined to listen, Cinnamon to make them warm up to you, Crown of Success for public appearences, John The Conqueror to conquer the situation and so on. Besides this regular cleanses regarding Evil Eye (and Evil tounge for those in traditions where this is included) and Jinxkilling since is highly recommended since people with low self esteeem are in fact often jinxing themselves and may or may not have plenty of people in their lives having done so.
There are other spells aiming more directly to raise self esteem and increase self love, but they should be cast by professionals and not something one tries at home as an emergency medicine. Best of luck to you.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi MarkiMark1776,

I suggest you call the shop and confirm with them the specifics for ordering a jack-ball. You can also check if they might not be able to incorporate an herb or two from Dr. Johannes.
Aura Laforest

MarkiMark1776

Unread post by MarkiMark1776 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:33 am

Thanks Dr. Johannes and aura for your advice! I will call the shop regarding the Jack Ball. I'll research Jinx removing products as well.

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:16 am

I'm really shy is there anything i can purchase here i have a job interview next week and i get really nervous during job interviews and sometimes i can't even speak properly i want to feel confident and get this job because I've been wanting it since for ever but my shyness is holding me back.

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:30 am

Hi Kandyspop,

I am shy as well and Crucible of Courage products has been a great product for me. I suggest to have the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set a Crucible of Courage Vigil and a Crown of Success Vigil as well.

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... html#vigil

Good Luck with your job interview!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

kandyspop

Unread post by kandyspop » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:47 am

Thank you very much!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:19 am

In addition to Ms Melanie's excellent advice kandyspop, you could make yourself a hand with a John the conqueror root, some deer's tongue and some Sampson Snake Root. Add a petition for helping be more eloquent and less shy that has your hair folded into it and then feed it with whisky or a combo of Crucible of Courage and John the Conqueror oils. You can palm the hand or touch it when you find yourself having trouble.
Aura Laforest

lisadelanna

Spell to help my daughter be more self-confident

Unread post by lisadelanna » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:05 am

Hi,
Excuse my english in advance, I'm french.
My daughter, 8 years old, has difficulties in school (not socially, but to learn and do the work she's supposed to be doing), she's quite slow, but without "real" problem diagnostized. And she lacks of self confidence.
What could I buy in your shop? A spell? A mojo bag? High John the Conqueror? Croawn of success? Something else?

Thanks

Miss Aida
Re: Spell to help my daughter be more self-confident

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:19 pm

Hello, lisadelanna ,

I am moving your post to the appropriate subforum for many ideas and answers to your question.

So, please read the posts as there are plenty.

Wishing your daughter the very best

lisadelanna

Unread post by lisadelanna » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:04 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Thanks for your answer.
My daughter's problem isn't only a lack of self-esteem and confidence. There is also a problem in school. She has bad results, is quite "slow", seems to have difficulties to understand abstract concepts (like maths, time, space...); Homeworks are endless everyday, so, in addition to the rest, she's tired. (and of course, because she's tired, the learning is more difficult)

What could I do to fix self-confidence problem AND learning problem?
And she's a little girl, so, I don't think it would be a good idea that she holds a mojo bag with her at school.
Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello, lisadelanna,

I am sorry that I didn't read your question thoroughly. Please accept my apologies.

This spell kit would be perfect for you to perform on her for her learning problems.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-king-solomon-wisdom.html

As far as self-confidence, I love the Crucible of courage: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

As far as a mojo hand, there would be no problem pinning one to the inside of her underwear (just a thought).

Please keep us posted and wishing you both the best

lisadelanna

Unread post by lisadelanna » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:51 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

No problem! Thanks for your kind answers!

- About self confidence, how should I use Crucible of courage for my daughter? anointing a candle?
- And about the mojo hand, which one should I order in Lucky Mojo?

Thanks a lot for your help,

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:35 pm

lisadelanna ,

depending the state you are in or country, you can request she get tested. The school has to comply with it, if a child does not meet the IEP standard like a specific learning or disability, they can also fall under a thing called a 504 plan which allows accommodations to help the student and they are legally binding for the school district. Just because a kid at 8 yrs old shows a struggle does not mean she will later on, many develop later on and "catch up" to their peers. Using king solomon and clarity while you seek this advice would be beneficial to help her and get it properly diagnosed. Even burning candles on the teachers, or using a honey jar to sweeten them to her to give more help and guidance. I would not put a mojo on her but make one for her and keep it on a photo of her and dressed regularly. I would also look into a neckalance or a charm that she can wear, like a skeleton key to unlock the knowledge and dressed appropriately.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:59 am

lisadelanna, j82’s advice refers to US laws and provisions, but the same principle is true in France. In addition to Miss Aida’s advice, I’d like to recommend work with Compelling products on teachers, administrators, and government officials.

You could also do my “Fall in Love with Learning” spell, to make school pleasanter for your daughter.
Good luck,

Miss Michaele

lisadelanna

Unread post by lisadelanna » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Thanks a lot to all of you, it d' very nice from you. I will follow your advices!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: spell for self love

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:35 pm

This is ancient -- from 2009 (first page of this thread)! But it's too good an idea not to bring back out into the light of day.
nagasiva wrote:you can also use a dollbaby (DOL-FLA-REOP) with your picture on it, your hair on the head, some of your blood on the chest, and with clothes made from some of your old unwashed clothes that you liked and sacrificed for the purpose. work with the doll every day and tell the doll how much you love the doll (having baptised it with your name).

...]

some people begin with a god or saint who will love them and appeal to them as an exemplar for this type of action and result. Jesus is a very good choice here, since Jesus is well-known for forgiveness and charity.

[...]

be imaginative. focus on your well-being and on your support and composure. as catherine suggests, add bolstering power and confidence components to your work.
My own mind turns to Psalm 23:5 for self-esteem work: "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies."

Now, as little girls, didn't we all have doll tea parties? Get a little table and tea set for your doll baby, and set the table with real foods that you like. Yes, and sweeten the tea from that honey jar! Have some uplifting conversation, read some improving literature (aloud, so Little You can hear), play some nice music. And thus prove to yourself that the Feast is for YOU and that there is always a place for YOU at the Welcome Table.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Gaulaufo

Unread post by Gaulaufo » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:53 am

Something that has been really good for me and my selfonfidence issues was to make a honey jar - with my self as the target. It has really changed my life and the way I look at myself and care for my self in just three months time. I used some cinnamon, rose petals, love me and John the conqueror root oils and also some ginger when I think it was time to heat things up a little. The honey crystalized but I felt a new warmth and strenght after I heated it up in a pot with hot water. I varied the color of the candles depending of what need I felt was most important. In the beginning pink for general selflove, then red for some more strenght, also yellow to increase optimism and sometimes orange.

mi55understood

Hello Lucky Mojo Forum!

Unread post by mi55understood » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:08 am

Hello lucky mojo forum. I can not find the appropriate forum for my situation so I will post it here and hope someone can help or send me in the right direction. I am looking for a spell that will make me talk more if there is such a spell. I am 28 years old and I have always been very quite. Its not that im shy cause I would love to talk to others its just that my mind is always blank and I have nothing to say.I'm completely tired of living like this. I have lost love, who wants to be around someone that never has anything to say, as well as job opportunity over my situation. I have seen spells to make people spillbthe truth or talk to reveal the truth but is there any spell that will make me talk in general. I want to be able to talk about any and everything at anytime. Please please someone help. Any feedback is welcomed.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:47 pm

Hello, mi55understood ,

To find the right place to post, just use the search box. In the upper right hand corner of every forum page, there Is a dark green area that has a white search box. Just enter key words and lots of topics will pop up for you to choose from.

I have placed you post here. Please read the 2 pages for spell ideas. Afterwards, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Wishing you the very best with this

take care

SashaFierce1989

Gaining Self Confidence to move forward in life

Unread post by SashaFierce1989 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:23 pm

I would like some suggestions on spells that can increase my self-confidence. I need improvement in the areas of assertiveness, physical looks, and not caring what others think/say about me. I prefer any spell that doesn't use mojo hands because I tend to lose them, or forget I have them on me and someone always notices it. Thanks everyone :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Hello, SashaFierce1989,

Welcome to the forum!

I have moved your post over to the thread that deals with this very issue.

Please read through the 2 pages of posts for spell ideas.

Afterwards, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the very best

take care

gorgeousbutterfly

Unread post by gorgeousbutterfly » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:29 pm

I want to do a honey jar on myself for self love. Any tips how to go about this? some have mentioned using hoodoo oils in the honey?? like love me? That can be doable? Anything else i can put in there? Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Hello, gorgeousbutterfly,

No, you don't put oils in the jar.

But you can add love herbs! Find them here: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

And make sure that your petition is clear.

Also, you can use pink candles don't use red)

Let us know he results, please, because this is a good idea

Take care

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:26 pm

Besides products hand herbs mentioned here previously it is also a good idea to find that feeling of confidence and connect with it again after long periods of experiencing insecurity etc. One easy way to do this is to imagine an iron ball in your hand. A real iron ball. Now ask yourself what will happen if you let it roll out of your hand?
Then ask yourself if you are sure that will happen.
The feeling you get from that sureness is the long lost treasure of confidence. Reconnect with this feeling several times each day for three weeks and you wil l find it much easier to build your confidence in various areas.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:08 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:One easy way to do this is to imagine an iron ball in your hand. A real iron ball. Now ask yourself what will happen if you let it roll out of your hand?
Then ask yourself if you are sure that will happen.
The feeling you get from that sureness is the long lost treasure of confidence.
That's beautiful, Doctor!

Confidence and bravado aren't quite the same thing.

Bravado is a show of boldness designed to intimidate -- or just to impress. It's the core of "fake it till you make it," and there is a place for that in magical work and in daily life.

But confidence is different; it's that sense of "Of course I can, it's as natural as watching an iron ball fall to the ground."

Now, take care the iron ball doesn't land on your foot -- and that's the simplest metaphor I know for calculating risks. Which is absolutely not cheating or anti-magical.

Good luck,

gorgeousbutterfly

Unread post by gorgeousbutterfly » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:36 pm

Hello,

I am a psychic reader. I have been doing online email readings for a long time now. I am very gifted with what I do. My only issue is that when I do in person or phone readings I get extremely nervous and this blocks and clouds my abilities to some extend. This has been an going issue for me. I was wondering what spells or products might help me? I did order the crucible of courage and the master root (for my mojo). Thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:36 pm

Hello, gorgeousbutterfly ,

I like your choice of products!

I also like (for my own self-confidence) Psychic Vision Oil. For some reason, it really opens the veil.

Also, Spirit Guide to call out extra helpers with your readings:

www.luckymojo.com/psychicvision.html

www.luckymojo.com/spiritguide.html

You'll love these products!

Take care

charityrose13

Unread post by charityrose13 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:53 pm

I'm working on a sort of anti-depression/self love/feminine empowerment bath to help recover from a nasty break-up (and other related issues). I'm feeling very "broken" at the moment. I have a tendency to over complicate things when trying to cover all my bases. Maybe instead of grouping it all together I need separate simpler works. If ya'll would give your input I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

The bath consists of:
Rose Water
Lavender
Althea
Rosemary
Angelica
Marjoram
Love Me Oil (for self-love)
Blessing Oil
Tranquility Oil

Thomask

Unread post by Thomask » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Hello charityrose13

I am sorry to hear you that you are having a hard time with this.

I would recommend Cut and Clear products first. This will help you to let go of the past and move forward.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

It sounds like you may be a little confused and overwelmed with things at the moment.

Try the clarity products. this will put in end to the confustion and bring in more insight for you. www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

Now as for the listed herbs that you have listed. Please read Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic . It is awesome, I myself have two copies. www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Blessing to you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:50 pm

charityrose13, your bath formula looks rather complicated -- but other than that, it sounds good. Make up a bunch of it to use whenever you need it.

I'm kind of inclined to swap out the Love Me oil for Healing or 7-11 Holy Type Oil. It would harmonize spiritually with the Angelica, and its warm, spicy scent might blend very agreeably with the Rosemary and Marjoram.

Also, make yourself a simple mojo hand - or a honey jar! - with Rosemary, Angelica and Althaea, wrapped in a petition written on a hand-written copy of Luke 15:32 --
It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.
Blessings and good luck,

Miss Michaele

Grenade

Help with insecurity before it ends my relationship

Unread post by Grenade » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:38 pm

*Sorry if this is posted twice. I thought I posted it, but I can't find my post.
**Also in not sure if this is in the correct spot.

I need help before my relationship ends because of my insecurities. My S/O is a good looking guy and he's also outgoing so I always assume women want him. I've even said to him that I think he goes around having sex with a lot of women (I don't remember how it came up in conversation, but I know it's something that bothers him because he's brought it up before. But he's always stated he isn't the type to randomly sleep with women.) He actually is annoyed that I think that about him. But it's not him, it's me. I've been cheated on a lot so in the back of my head I'm waiting for him to cheat as well. I know he's not a cheater. But there's always the insecurity in the back of my head.
I think part of the reason I feel insecure (aside from the past cheating) is that I don't feel attractive (in general).
I would like to know what I can use on myself to get rid of the negative feelings I have (about myself), and to get rid of the insecurities. I have an uncrossing candle, would that be okay to use until I place a new order?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello, Grenade ,

When you are seeking the area to post, this is what you do:

Go to the upper right hand corner of the page. In the dark green area there is a white search box. Just enter your key words and yu will be taken to many threads that deal with yuour query.

I have moved and merged your post to the correct subforum and thread. Please read the pages here first

After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask

Thanks

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”