• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:24 pm

Suggestions for Increasing Social Popularity & Friendships

Re: Popularity Oil???

Unread postby Nolongerhere » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:09 am

How could one adapt the 'look me over spell' to include a commanding/authoritative presence also?

As I saw you use a red figure candle of the correct sex, lodestone etc... I'm looking for a spell to increase my magnetism and to become more powerful - social leader, as Cat put it is a good expression to use. I want to place an order as soon as possible, I considered bewitching but then look me over sounds more appropriate.

So back to my original question, how could I add commanding to that spell? Or should I do two separate spells?

Many thanks.
Thank you St. Expedite
Nolongerhere

Unread postby aura » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:13 am

Hi Sol,

to adapt the spell as you describe, yes you could combine the ''Look Me Over'' products with ''Commanding'' and/or ''Master'' products (the incense, bath crystals and oils).

When you speak, describing yourself as you dress the candle, make sure to be specific about how you want your presence to be expressed and perceived.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby duchess » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 am

Just to add more possibilities to the mix, I always mix a nature formula (Queen Elizabeth root mainly since I am a woman but John the Conqueror also if I am feeling the need for it), with my attraction work to enhance that personal magnetism. Look me over +QE or JC + Master could be pretty awesome too. :) You could do the spell and then annoint yourself with the oils so when people "look you over" and pick up on that sense of authority.
duchess

Re: Friend attracting spell

Unread postby hummingbird » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:54 pm

Dr Johannes wrote:Putting yourself in a Honey Jar with some Cloves, some Sweet Pea oil and a Loadstone and praying that is should attract good friends might be a good idea as well. Adding some Rue herb will provide a nice filter that keeps sladerers and envious people away. Adding some Deers Tounge leafs might help you unleash a sweet tounge towards new friends. Burn a white candle on top every wednesday.
The attraction products is also good. Especially the baths.
If you are shy you might consider mixing Cruciable of Courage oil mixed with Love Me Oil and Attraction oil. Make sure you pray for friends, not lovers.
Fig tree roots also have a good repute for drawing friends to you.

Can someone tell me what product Lucky Mojo has which is equivalent to the Sweet Pea oil mentioned above? This sounds like a great honey jar!
hummingbird

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Come to Me oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html), I am thinking it is a type of attraction oil.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hummingbird » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Thank you jwmcclin for your kind and helpful reply! :D
hummingbird

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Of course you can call the shop to be sure and someone may post a response.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:14 am

There isn't an equivalent to sweet pea oil. Sweet pea oil is an essential oil not a mixture of. So use sweet pea oil for this spell as that is what it calls for. Lucky mojo sells the oil so there is no need for a substitution.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hummingbird » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Thank you starsinthesky7 and jwmcclin. I forward to giving this a try.
hummingbird

Unread postby Glaciers » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:19 am

Dr. Johannes,
Thank you for this great idea.
Can one use sweet pea flowers in place of the oil? i happen to grow sweet pea flowers in a pot indoors during the winter and also outside during the warmer weather.

Also, i happen to have a fig tree, how would one use a fig tree root for the purpose of drawing friends? Do i carry the root? Please advise.

I too am praying for some good friends and i love the idea of using the rue and deer's tongue for this work, makes perfect sense.

Thank you again.
Glaciers

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Glaciers wrote:Dr. Johannes,
Thank you for this great idea.
Can one use sweet pea flowers in place of the oil? i happen to grow sweet pea flowers in a pot indoors during the winter and also outside during the warmer weather.

Also, i happen to have a fig tree, how would one use a fig tree root for the purpose of drawing friends? Do i carry the root? Please advise.

I too am praying for some good friends and i love the idea of using the rue and deer's tongue for this work, makes perfect sense.

Thank you again.

Well, the Sweet Pea oil is a synthetic fragrance so some say flowers would be the better choice. I have worked with both with good results.
There is a nice spell using fig tree in cats book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic. Look it up.
May many friends come your way and good luck, Glaciers.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:14 pm

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Suggestions for Increasing Social Popularity & Friendships

Unread postby Glaciers » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:18 am

Thank you Dr. Johannes,

I did look up miss cat's fig tree spell. In addition i have sweet pea oil and i will be starting the work this week with the oil and the fresh flowers. Thank you for your good wishes, and many blessings to you to.
Glaciers

Entry into a sorority

Unread postby faitlaforce » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Hey since I got such wonderful advice from a question I posted I would like sone nore feedback please. After I enter back into school, I would like to enter a :D sorority that I have always wanted to cross. It is a black divine nine sorority if son are familiar, so they are definitely very into the spiritual. because I have a son gaining entry will be much harder and plus I dont have the credentials nor the grades to make.it, due to me failing when I got pregnant. I would like to know if there is anyway to gain favor with the entire organization, older pledges, chapter members, and chapter president. Thank you again
faitlaforce

Re: Entry into a sorority

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:30 am

Most sororities will not let you join if you do not have the proper grades.It is not only their policy but it is most of the time university policy. Also, you might want to see the sororities policy on members having children. I know in my cousin's sorority as soon as you have a kid you are asked to become an alumi which is not really an active member in sorority. Its about keeping up the reputation of the sorority.

I would suggest constructing a honey jar or getting an influence honey jar and placing any one important into the honey jar.

www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Entry into a sorority

Unread postby faitlaforce » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:43 am

The school I attend I have witnessed members who have low low grades become members and I was told by a good friend,an ex chapter president, that I could with a son, it would just be harder to pledge. Thank you for the advice. A honey jar for the whole group? What in ingredients should I add? Candle color? Do I need personal items to put in the jar? Thsnk you again.
faitlaforce

PostThis post was deleted on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:05 pm.

Unread postby euphemia » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:09 am

Hi all,

I've been recently (well, again) experiencing an issue I often run into...

Not to toot my own horn, but I like to consider myself a very nice, caring, compassionate, empathic person. Since I'm generally positive, I find it fairly easy to make friends, though not always close or long-lasting friends (depending). I'm generally comfortable and confident with myself, and this tends to show pretty well.

But, I have noticed that it seems as if a lot of people aren't exactly convinced that I'm genuine. (I suspect, in particular, when I offer to do things that seem "out of the ordinary," people don't seem to take me seriously -- e.g. If I offer to take them to a clinic because they're too sick to drive, or that I'd be willing to keep a friend company at 2 am because she's sitting alone, crying, in her car at some random parking lot.) I care deeply and somewhat easily about people, and I can bond quickly with others because I'm motivated to do so. I love sharing, and I love having "human moments." Despite what I consider sincere efforts toward making long-lasting friends, maintaining good (and healthy!) friendships, etc. I sometimes find myself having great difficulty.

I often find there's a big disparity between what I do for others (and what I'm willing to do) in comparison to what others do for me (or what they're willing to do). I've also been "burned" in odd ways, such as when certain individuals say they don't trust me because I don't self-disclose super easily (I'm actually, in a few significant ways, introverted, and I have an appreciation for privacy and discretion.), whereas they blabbermouth a lot of things to me.

Again, I don't want to sound full of myself, but I'd like to do some work so that I can have friends (even attract potential lovers) that are able and willing to reciprocate the feelings I have and deeds I do for others. It'd be nice if I could also spread that around to my current friends and social circles, too. But, I'd really like to minimize the nights where I feel alone, despite my apparent popularity . . .
euphemia

Unread postby euphemia » Tue May 01, 2012 12:19 am

I don't usually like to bump my own posts, but I'd appreciate it if someone took a look at my post and give some possible suggestions for me.
euphemia

Unread postby duchess » Tue May 01, 2012 4:35 am

Hi euphemia,

I think we have all been there a time or two. My suggestion would be to buy a Cut and Clear spell kit to rid yourself of ties to those friends that bring you down and even just clear out that old energy and hurt. The second component of the spell attracts friends to you with the qualities you desire. It's beautiful work and helps you zero in and attract people with qualities that are really important to you and move past the relationships that aren't working.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Good luck!
duchess

Unread postby euphemia » Thu May 03, 2012 11:06 pm

duchess wrote:Hi euphemia,

I think we have all been there a time or two. My suggestion would be to buy a Cut and Clear spell kit to rid yourself of ties to those friends that bring you down and even just clear out that old energy and hurt. The second component of the spell attracts friends to you with the qualities you desire. It's beautiful work and helps you zero in and attract people with qualities that are really important to you and move past the relationships that aren't working.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Good luck!

Well, I don't necessarily want to cut off/out people or relationships, since they're not bad per se -- I don't expect anyone to be or act exactly like me. But, I do suspect Cut & Clear may help for some things from my past, as well as with that old energy/hurt. So thank you for that suggestion.

I would like some help on another component, though -- what could I do to help others see or believe that I'm willing to give the help I offer? I feel like I sometimes get treated with suspicion, or at least skepticism . . . I'd like people to know I genuinely care about others & that I'm willing to do more than they realize or expect.
euphemia

Attracting new friends with Lodestones

Unread postby phonehappy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:25 pm

My lover and I don't really have very many friends so we want to attract some new ones.

I remember reading some things about attracting new friends somewhere in these forums but I didn't book mark it and no longer can find the info I read PLUS I don't even know if it was about using lodestones. If you know of any links maybe you wouldn't mind providing them for us? :)

So anyways, I have the large pair of lodestones, the lodestone annointing oil and the magnetic sand. I also have come to me and attraction oil. Are there any spells we can do just using these things and candles (if we even need candles)???? I know there has to be something out there since this is also used for love. Thank you!
phonehappy

Re: Attracting new friends with Lodestones

Unread postby phonehappy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Well I think I got my answer on the lodestone page but I will leave the question up incase someone has some new info to add or new ideas. I know a lot of you have some great ideas... This is what I got from that page.

We will do a wishing paper stating what we want in our new friends,we will annoint ithe paper with attraction oil and come to me oil and sign it with our names. WHAT KIND OF PICTURE COULD WE USE? ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Do we put BOTH lodestones on the paper or just ONE? We have LM's large pair of lodestones.
WHERE DOES THE lodestone oil come into play? How do we use that?

and then lastly we feed it every day...

Is there anything specific we should pray? can we both pray quietly over teh lodestones?

Thanks

Got my info from here: http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
phonehappy

network attraction

Unread postby leo_da_lion » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:48 pm

I've been thinking about doing some drawing work through social networks (facebook, meetup dot com ect...) i was thinking about annointing my laptop and ipad with look me over, attraction and mercury oil and cast of evil (to keep away the losers)..am i going in the right route? What are things i can do to make people communicate with me on social networks also..people add me and then dont say anything and it really irks me..thanks :D
leo_da_lion

Re: network attraction

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Unique idea. Think about the purpose of the oils you are using...what your intentions for the work and go forth. I like the idea.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

important meeting coming up!

Unread postby nowherelass » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:41 am

I'm trying to reconnect a well connected person I've met once and is incredibly nice, and they agreed to go out to lunch with me in one week. I'm planning on doing some type of cleansing bath for a week (a general cleansing for 3/5 days and then for self doubt for 3/5 days, depending on how I feel), and I'm wondering if you all have any suggestions on what to do to try to influence this man to help my career?
I want him to be a mentor to me, and I only have his pic, full name, and wedding anniversary to work from in the way of personal concerns. Any suggestions on how to make him want to mentor me, or possibly make me more confident and relaxed? I'm afraid of coming off as anxious or too business like. :)
nowherelass

Re: important meeting coming up!

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:41 am

Influence and Attraction would be good choices for this situation, perhaps an Influence honey jar.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nowherelass » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:51 pm

I was under the impression that a honey jar isn't really worth doing without a hair. Is that true?
nowherelass

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:57 pm

If you don't want to use a honey jar, you can certainly light an Influence candle or a candle dressed with Influence oil, wear the oil, or take a bath in Influence bath crystals or oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

POPULARITY OIL

Unread postby maylena » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Hello everyone, thankks for all the help you have given me thus for in this forum.

I have a question that I am hoping one of you can help me with.

I read on the forum about using commanding oil and influence oil to be popular. I would like my son to use them because he is having trouble fitting in at school. He also has no confidence I use crucible of courage on him. I also use COS and King solomon oil to anoint his head before he goes to school. Anyway my question is, where on the body should I anoint him with the influence and commanding oils?

Your quick reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking everyone in advance for all their help.
maylena

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 am

Hi, just marking this thread for future reading.
Peace to all on this awesome forum,
:)
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!
cat ninja heroe

Unread postby GoodLuckNatalie » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:17 pm

I've enjoyed reading this little thread - I think it addresses a desire I've been trying to answer from different angles for a while now. I identify a bit with what euphemia mentioned - that friends don't seem to be willing to extend themselves as far as she would do for them.

I invested 15 years in a friendship which recently ended - with a person who never would have done as much for me as I would and did for her. I recognized at the time that there was a lack of balance there, but she was such a joy to be around that I didn't care. Now she's finished raising her kid, gotten married and finished her degree - and she tossed me into the friendship garbage heap.

I've had about 6 months now to digest this, and although it's painful there was a lesson in it for me: all the time and energy and money and attention that I devoted to that friendship was all stuff that wasn't going toward building more balanced, reciprocal friendships. I can't say I would have chucked her over the side of the boat 10 years ago if I could have seen into the future, but a wiser person might have sought out and invested in other friendships with people who were capable of being devoted friends in return. I bet the cut-and-clear suggestion would actually help me out quite a bit at this point, as the friendship really is at an end.

I didn't realize until after I lost the friendship that the majority of my friends were also her friends - but they all liked her better. So instead of losing just one friend, I lost about 7 relatively good friends and about 40 pleasant aquaintances. I guess she has what you would call charisma. She inspires loyalty and devotion in others without giving in kind.

Anyway, in the short term I have been focused on self-improvement/introspection on how to be a better friend and what kind of friends I want to have.

Phase 1: I have been annointing myself with lucky mojo's king solomon's wisdom oil during my morning prayers. Lately I have added bewitching oil. I have also been using cast off evil oil (mainly to cast off my own bad habits). My morning prayer basically goes like this:

- a thin streak of cast off evil oil across the back of my shoulders - "Lord, I pray to keep the monkeys off my back today."
- a spot of the wisdom oil on the crown of my head* - "I pray for wisdom today in my thoughts, words and deeds."
- a spot of bewitching oil over my heart - "and I pray to be a joy to others today."

This seems to be holding me pretty steady lately - I'm not sure if bewitching is exactly what I'm ultimately going for, but it has a fun effect anyway. Each oil definitely has its own palpably discernable power.

This week, a young man at my office confided in me that Friday will be his last day. He said, "I want you to know, you have been the most fun person I have worked with." It was really sweet - I think of myself as relatively socially backward, but I'm glad at least one person at my office has enjoyed my presence there so much! Something's working. :)

Sometimes I'd like to enhance what charisma I have (or heck - find some charisma I don't have), and I have wondered which oils would be best for that - especially if I don't want to attract somebody sexually. I greatly appreciate the suggestion below that this can be specified in prayer.

Of the oils I've tried, Crown of Success (applied in the shape of a crown as I think I've heard cat recommend on the show(?)) immediately makes me feel as though I have a bit more charisma and confidence. There have been times that crucible of courage has helped me socially as well.

I haven't made the leap into looking specifically for new friends yet, and I want to get a good gander at the possibilities before I take any leaps of that sort. I would enjoy being well-liked and included in social stuff, but I want to reserve the majority of my energy for my partner, family and also a few good, loyal, reciprocal, reliable, available future friends.

I think my next phase may be doing some sort of work to actually find/meet some kindred and benevolent (living) spirits who are local and with whom there is no romantic/sexual charge. Once I know whom I want to be friends with, I think I could focus my work a bit better. At least put them in a honey jar.

I know this time around, I want good, faithful friends more than I want just fun friends. I think I've just hit that point in my life where I realize there's just not enough time for bs.

Anyway, thanks for this thread. I look forward to reading more as it develops!

*I just noticed the Lucky Mojo page on how to use oils has a specific way to anoint oneself with the Solomon's Wisdom - so I may attempt this method in the morning
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student
GoodLuckNatalie

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:06 am

Add some Power products to increase your personal power and self-esteem. This way you will draw friends who will not just hang around for what they can get out of you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Oils for popularity

Unread postby goldentouch97 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:16 pm

As a dj who play in different night club i wanna know wich oil i need to use,i hav look me over oil and crown of success oil.I think the look me over oil is the best for that situation,so let me know wich candle i must use with this oil,i wanna annoint a candle with this oil and let it burn in my house during my time when i play in night club.
goldentouch97

Unread postby GoodLuckNatalie » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Sweet Mama Micki - ordering now. I had overlooked the power products previously. Yay!
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student
GoodLuckNatalie

Be more confident to go out and meet new friends.

Unread postby Pinkredblue25 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:33 pm

I was with my ex boyfriend for 7 years and I wasn't a really social girl to begin with so all my time was for him and the friends I did have just went away. I broke up with my boyfriend and I feel alone. I realize it's because I need friends. Girls to talk to. Well I lack confidence to meet new people. What can I do to help me be more confident and go out and meet new friends. Also, what can I do to attract the right people. I want to join fitness clubs because I love to work out, but I want to pick the right one. What kind of work can I do to lead me towards that direction? Thank you.
Pinkredblue25

Re: Be more confident to go out and meet new friends.

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:53 pm

I recommend Power oil for mastery, will, and self-esteem, and Attraction to attract new friends. Wear these two oils when you are out. Get involved in activities you enjoy, such as clubs, church, classes, and volunteer work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Be more confident to go out and meet new friends.

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Pinkredblue25,

Mama Micki's advice is good -- but it's possible to be part of a happening jumping social scene, dressed with Power and Attraction, and still not connect.

On the practical side, you need to learn to get comfortable with connecting to hospitable strangers. Take baby steps, because that's the most effective way to form a new habit. Make it your first goal, for instance, to greet a stranger in passing every day. Then, a conversation with a stranger -- etc.

On the magical side, I might add Crucible of Courage to your work. You might even carry an Attraction mojo hand and feed it with Crucible of Courage oil.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:23 am

Hi Pinkredblue25,

in addition to the specific advice you've been given, many of the ideas in this thread that I've thus merged your post and its responses into may be of help to you.
Forum Moderator

What's Best For Making This New Friend Closer?

Unread postby frankwhite123 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:10 pm

I really admire this guy's character and style who I met in class a few weeks ago. We have short conversations before and after class. I recently decided to ask if we could meet up soon to hang out and got his phone number. I want him to be really drawn to me as a friend and like me.

Should I use a honey jar, attraction candle before we meet up, or what? If so, what would I need for the situation like oils, etc, and how should I prepare?
frankwhite123

Unread postby aura » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:57 am

Hi frankwhite123,

I think you may find some answers within the previous pages. Although some of this thread is devoted to popularity, another portion of it is devoted to spell-work for increasing and promoting friendship between two people. I suggest you read through the suggestions and then once you have a few ideas, we can help with more specific questions!

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby frankwhite123 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:26 pm

I like the idea of the honey jar to sweeten him to me as a friend, with a pink candle dressed in attraction oil. Would this be appropriate with us being the same sex or what?
frankwhite123

Unread postby aura » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:48 am

The honey jar would be a fine idea even if you are of the same sex. For the candle colour, you might want to opt for white (it covers a lot of ground) and blue (nice peaceful exchanges & good intentions) rather than the pink which is more suited to a romantic type of attraction. You can find more on candle colour symbolism here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour
Forum Moderator

Unread postby frankwhite123 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:58 am

Thanks. What would be suitable as the petition?
frankwhite123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:45 am

Good Morning, FrankWhite123,
Just go to the search engine on the right hand side (dark green area has a white box).
Type" " Petition Papers"
There's a whole bunch of ideas there for you.
Hope this helps.
Take care!
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Sat May 31, 2014 8:28 am

Oh my gosh! I want to know how to be likeable wherever you go. I'm kinda envy to see some of my friends are getting good attentions somehow. (I hope I am normal to feel in that way).
vmadone

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat May 31, 2014 5:07 pm

vmadone,

A few years ago, jwmcclin recommended using an Attraction Spell Kit, and making sure to include a written petition for "true and loyal friendships."

http://forum.luckymojo.com/attraction-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t17230.html#p89753

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vmadone » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:34 am

MissMichaele wrote:vmadone,

A few years ago, jwmcclin recommended using an Attraction Spell Kit, and making sure to include a written petition for "true and loyal friendships."

http://forum.luckymojo.com/attraction-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t17230.html#p89753

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Thanks MissMichaele. Is it applicable for everyone whom you meet for the first time? There is one friend of mine, who is getting attention in wherever she goes. And m like how she gather attention like that.
vmadone

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Hello, vmadone,
It works for me and for hundreds of others I've heard abut on the forum
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby vmadone » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:46 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, vmadone,
It works for me and for hundreds of others I've heard abut on the forum
Take care

Hello Miss Aida

Alright I will try this out. Gonna wait for a month to arrive at my place. :o
vmadone

Unread postby TheBestest » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Hello everyone. Today I sat back and almost caught myself about to cry because I realized I have lost so many ppl I loved due to bs (Friends and even family), and have always been labled the bad guy. If I didnt know any better I'd swear that all this was due to a curse or something my father (everyone hates him too including myself), now or in a past life. I don't want to be like my Dad. I seriously think he is gonna end up old and alone. I want to be liked and/or loved by everyone and gain positive popularity. I grew up in a very abusive household and was called all types of names by my Grandmother and Aunt such as tramp, bitch, hoe. I just wish this pain in me would stop and I could feel loved and not continue to lose ppl. Can anyone help. P.S. I am in couseling but my current counselor seems to think everything I say is hilarious. Smh
TheBestest

Unread postby aura » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi TheBestest,

You've got a lot there to deal with. The symptom is problems in the social sphere, but unless the cause is dealt with, the work will act like a Band-Aid for a gaping wound. The past family hurt and its ongoing effect on your self-perception are critical to address, and I'm glad you're in counseling. If your current counselor is unsatisfactory, try and get a new one. Also consider a support group for survivors of abusive situations as you'll find people to bond with who understand where you're coming from: they've had such experiences themselves. You might also want to work with a rootwork professional over a semi-long-term period to help encourage and nurture the process forward.

With regards to working for popularity, in addition to the extensive conjure suggestions in this thread, keep in mind that:
1) Not everyone can, will nor should love you. There's too much variety in this world for that. Besides, you don't love everyone, why should someone else be any different?
2) You're best off finding a small amount of reliable and trustworthy friends. While most people have many acquaintances, they have very few real friends. Those are the ones you want to attract (attraction spell kit is great for that BTW).
3) The more you love yourself, the less you care what others think. That's also usually when popularity becomes easy and takes very little work. It's annoying, but you'll find that the changes happen best from the inside out than from the outside in.

But most, I want to stress that you're on the path to a better sense of self and that no matter how many times you fall off - get back on it. It's the most rewarding journey that you'll make.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Great words aura! Self-love and value is more important than anything.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Spells To Ensure My Party is a Huge Success?

Unread postby conjure_woman_ » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:32 pm

Hi everyone, I'm hosting a party soon and want to ensure that lots of people attend and that it is basically full to the brim with partygoers :mrgreen:

I've never done work of this kind before (regarding an event, etc) so I'm not sure how to approach this? I have a few jumbo purple candles from LM, aswell as some Crown of Success oil and Road Opener oil that I could also use.
I was thinking of writing a petition specifying what I want to achieve and then dressing the candle with my LM oils.

I'm not certain if that is the best way to approach this though, so would love some advice/help on this please, thank you ;)
conjure_woman_

Re: Spells To Ensure My Party is a Huge Success?

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello, conjure_woman_ ,

I am definitely thinking Crown of Success along with Victory on your candle while the party is going.

Victory www.luckymojo.com/victory.html

But I would start an attraction spell before hand to attract people:

And attraction: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I am also going to merge your post over to Popularity and Friendship. There's some good ideas there too.

Are we invited also??

Hope it's a HUGE success.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby luckycat13 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:15 am

If this doesn't belong here, I hope it will be moved to the appropriate thread...

I just had to share this: My son is considered to be "on the autism spectrum." While he is high functioning, he has severe social anxiety that makes getting him to go to school on a daily basis a struggle. As it stands, he receives a lot of support, a number of services, and his school has accomodated us by creating a limited schedule which only requires a few hours of participation every other day. I'll also add he takes medication for his anxiety every day that he attends. The medication has not been as effective as we anticipated and he has yet to make new friends since the beginning of the school year.

When he was getting ready for school on Friday, I quickly prayed over Crown of Success, Van Van (love this stuff...I just added it to all of our shampoos and body washes tonight), and Attraction oils. I asked that he be protected from anyone who would wish to hurt him, that negative associations be cleared and opportunities for positive exchanges to be opened, that he attract new friends, and find self confidence. I dropped some of each on my fingers, and snuck up behind him while he was eating breakfast and ran my fingers through his hair and then wiped them on his shoulders. Lol He said, "WHAT did you just do? What is that smell, mom?" I gave him some vague answer and sent him off to school, but confided to his father what I had done.

When he came home from school, he opened the door and said, "I had a good day!!!! I had a really good day! I made two new friends! They gave me their numbers and one of them is a girl!"

His father was just amazed. I really can't get over the fast results that come since using LM products and embarking on rootwork. My son's father, who is something of a skeptic but has always indulged my witchy ways, is no longer a skeptic after seeing several successful money spells and now this. This made the biggest impression on him, since it could hardly be coincidental. He was just floored.

So thankful for the spiritual support I've received and for the wonderful LM community and products.
luckycat13

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Congratulations, luckycat13 !!

Thank you for sharing this lovely experience with us!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby starlight1 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:36 pm

What oils and suggestions works help you meet good new people to develop real friendships. I have no real family on my mom nor dad side,my dad doesn't care anymore, and I'm tired of going through the motions with my mom. I just want a peaceful happy life around good genuine people !
starlight1

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello, starlight1,

You want what many of us want. And it's nice to see a genuine person, like yourself, who appreciates good people.

Here are my suggestions (and make sure that you state your intentions with each)

First, you have to attract them: www.luckymojo.com/oil-attraction.html

This will give you clarity on what type of people are around you: www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

For happiness and peace: www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html

For protection against bad people and keep away harmful influences: www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html

Wishing you the very best!!!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby starlight1 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:45 am

thank you I will be getting those soon..I know that you can wear them when out and about..does doing candle work every now again for attraction and protection work too?
starlight1

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power