• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:31 pm

Suggestions for Increasing Social Popularity & Friendships

Influencing: A Large Group of People?

Unread postby FivePlusFour » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:56 pm

I was just thinking..

Would it be effective to make a fairly large collage of the photos of people (10+) who I want to influence for the same reason, and burn a jumbo candle over it? Or would I need a candle for each person (not sure how many people I can influence with one candle alone)?

Not sure about the above, or what oils or herbs I should use. I was thinking Attraction, Look Me Over, Master or Power, Influence, and Commanding?

This would be me trying to gain their attention/respect socially. And this would likely occur within my online social network and occasionally in person. I guess you could say I'm trying to influence a social circle/scene of people. I'm sure I'm on most of their radars but at this point I'm just some mysterious person who isn't 'anyone' right now, but maybe interesting (or uninteresting) to them.

Thanks in advance!
FivePlusFour

Re: Influencing: A Large Group of People?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:52 am

I like to break the larger group down into smaller groups. I would perhaps split them into two or maybe even 3 groups. Yes you can use jumbo candles.

Well, if you are trying to become interesting and the attention of people look me over, and attention would be great. Commanding, master, and power to me do not belong in the group unless you want some leadership, and some people to follow you. Basically thats good if you want to rule the group, and be noticed with the attention and look me over. Influence is good as well.

www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
www.luckymojo.com/master.html
www.luckymojo.com/attention.html
www.luckymojo.com/power.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby FivePlusFour » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 am

Thanks -- Yes, that's exactly what the aim was.

These seem like a lot of oils for one candle though, so perhaps on top of dividing the people into smaller groups, maybe the 'leadership' aspect of the oils should go on a purple candle while the others (Look Me Over, Attraction) go on a white or orange candle... if I'm getting the color symbolism right here. ;)
FivePlusFour

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:52 pm

You can put look me over, and attraction on a yellow candle or white candle for the friends, and then do a separate vigil light for your leadership aspect oils for yourself.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:09 pm

Agreed. Great advice Starsinthesky7!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 pm

When working with multiple people like this, I prefer to work with a jar. Putting everyone with their photos inside a container with my herbs, roots, and powders and shaking it up, praying over it, and lighting candles on it. This allows for a much cleaner way of working while also connected the group to you.

A jumbo candle may be great, but burn in on the jar. It will contain your work better and direct the spirits better.

While you have your jar going do some work on yourself. The best way to influence large groups of people is to increase your own inner attributes. For this you can take baths, set lights on yourself, get yourself a mojo hand all with the proper intent and sincere prayers.

For yourself consider Mastery Products, Commanding, Attraction and Crown of Success. Crown of Success is not only for school and work, but for all your works to be "crowned with success." This will help you be more charming, charismatic, eloquent, and people are attracted to success.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby FivePlusFour » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Thanks a lot ConjureMan Ali!

I assume It might be helpful to write their names (3, 6 or 9 times maybe crossed with my own?) on the back of their photos individually.. and when you mention working with a Jar, do you mean a honey or syrup jar, or just a jar with the pictures, herbs, powders, etc? You're right, this would be a much cleaner way of working with a group (which is ideal).

Crown of Success appears to be a great all-rounder (one of my priority oils to obtain), and I think working with Mastery products (with King Solomon's Wisdom) will help on many angles because I am also in school. Makes better sense to work on myself in this regard instead of directing the energy at one group and in one direction.
FivePlusFour

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:39 pm

You can certainly do a sweetener jar spell if that's the way you want to go. Or you can do a jar more for more commanding aspects, it is up to you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Frenemy jealousy, competition and success

Unread postby donna z » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:42 am

To:

Starinthesky:

Many thanks. I am having one of your folks working for me.

donna z
donna z

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:11 pm

Hello donna z,

When a reader asks for your situation it is to help put the reading in context. A talented reader can pick cards, read a person, or otherwise divine what is going on, but it is like watching only catching snipets of a movie. In order to really understand what is going on, context should be provided. You may be new to readings so it understandable that you are looking for someone can "tell you everything," but please be wary of anyone who claims they know it all.

Readings are a social as well as spiritual act where you and the readers engage in a process of unveiling the spiritual truth behind what is going on. The reader sees, advises, and guides, while you listen, affirm, and provide context.

Hope that helps.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby donna z » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:55 am

Hi Conjureman:

Now I understand.

Many thanks. I did get a reading and have one of your folkes working for me already.

Again. Many thanks.

donna z
donna z

Spells for Making New Friends and a New Social Life

Unread postby zengirl » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:59 am

I moved (back, after several years) to my area 6 months ago, and I have hardly made any friends because I jumped into a relationship right away. That relationship has hit some bumps and has its own issues, so I am looking at my social life in general and realizing it is not so good without that relationship (which I am no longer sure is going to last -- some work has been done, but nothing coercive, and I will see where the chips fall and if it is 'right' for me).

Anyway, I do my cleansings, I'm good with money and success work. I'm okay with love work and have a go-to friend to help with trickier situations, but she really only does LOVE, and didn't know what might help with this situation either. But other social work . . . I really have no clue. I am not even particularly great at love work, which is why I usually employ help there. I want to get better at this kind of work, too, so I was hoping for a spell that would improve my social life and help me get better at spellwork that involved people in relationship ways (friendships being relationships too) as I've always wanted to be better at that kind of work.

So, I have two basic questions:
1. Anyone have a spell for attracting a lot of new friends and social opportunities?
Note: I do best with candle work, rather than say baths. I do ritual baths for uncrossing, but baths for "attracting" things have always had milder results for me than candle work. Don't mind doing them, but just something I've noticed. I think it's because there is just a lot of 'fire' energy in me, and I understand that kind of energy work better.

2. Anyone have any ideas why money/success work comes so much more easily to me than love/friendship/relationship work?
zengirl

Re: Making New Friends/New Social Life

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:39 am

1. Consider Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html); you can order the fixed candle. As noted on the label, Attraction is designed to draw whatever you wish like a magnet...given your case, 'new friends and social opportunities.' I would also add Look Me Over (http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html) and Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) for obvious reasons.

2. You may be gifted for the work. Enjoy it!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:37 am

Good suggestions from jwmcclin,

I would probably get the attraction spellkit. That has a seven day candle and a lodestone to help bring people to you. You can also work with Magnet or lodestone products, anointing yourself with the oils on the breast bone or the feet towards you. And dusting yourself with attraction powders.

You might also consider Queen Elisabeth root, and products.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby [Ophelia] » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:50 am

On a sidenote to this discussion... zengirl mentions that her "fire energy" aids in candle work. Would anyone care to elaborate? As a water sign (pisces) would I then perhaps see greater results from rituals baths etc. What about air and earth?
I haven't noticed if I have better results from 'methods' of my sign, but I would never have thought to have linked this. I usually put it down to other factors in the results are weak. Sorry if this is a little off-topic :-S
Thank you Isis for your constant guidance and sage advice. Thank you Nancy for being my guardian angel.
[Ophelia]

Are there any Friendship Spells?

Unread postby Wordsmith_08 » Tue May 24, 2011 9:10 am

I'm sure I'll sound pathetic for even asking this but right now i really want to expand my social life to include more friends. I suppose I'm looking for a substitute brother since both my older brother Brent and my little brother Richard died of OD's--I need some I can be affectionate with without it turning sexual or complicated. Brent was my consoler and advisor my relationship with Richard was the only uncomplicated relationship I ever had in my life. I need that again--a genuine friendship involving laughing, hanging out, protecting and sticking up for each other. I need an opposite sex friend who's tactile without turning it into a gropefest--I figure a clothed pink male candle figure would help...but which saint could I pray to? What herbs, incenses, oils, and resins should I use?
Thank you Saint Jude for your compassion and speedy help! Thank you Saints Michael & Dymphna!
Wordsmith_08

Re: Are there any Friendship Spells?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 am

i'm sorry to hear of your loss.
You could use the Attraction spell kit with a petition paper listing the qualities that you are looking for in a friend. It will come with everything you need to perform the working - incense, baths, candles, oils, etc.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Look me over is another good product. I would make a honey jar with look me over, attraction, and some cloves...write down a list of characteristics you would want in a friend such as loyal, social, responsible, trustworthy, male or female...so on. Put that inside the honey jar, and burn pink candles on it.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Personally, Look Me Over has that alluring "glamour" type work associated with it. Its meant as a head-turner which may bring attention that is less than platonic.

Attraction is great along with a honey jar with Cloves.

What I'd do is write everything you've told us on a list, dress it with some Attraction oil and set it under a Lodestone that you feed with a bit of oil and Magnetic sand. Set your Honey jar on this and burn white candles on it while you pray your petition.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 8:14 pm

I have used look me over for friendships in the past. This is why I added the cloves to tip it in the more friendly direction. I think as long as the intentions are clear, then it should be fine.

And in the description from the look me over page...it mentions friends too.

"When you walk down the street, do you like to be noticed? Do you want attention and admiring glances -- the kind that may lead to friendships, good times, or even meeting that one true love with whom you could spend your life? LOOK ME OVER is the refreshingly direct name for a sweetly scented perfume oil that is said to work on mens' imaginations and to cause them to notice and admire the way you appear."
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 24, 2011 9:17 pm

That's fine Starsinthesky, as I said, *I* wouldn't use it that way and was providing a differing opinion. My experience has always been that Look Me Over is an attention-getter product. While it certainly can lead to friendship, they are rarely platonic, for they are based off of the instance that caught that person's attention, especially in regards to you *appearance*, as stated in the catalogue as well.

As the product description goes on to say that friendship are definitely part of the work of Look Me Over, but it includes admiration for physical appearance; since the OP doesn't want anyone who will engage in a "gropefest" that is why I advised accordingly. In my experience, I have found that while Look Me Over does lead to friendships those friendship often have a strong level of attraction and sexual tension.

As always, your milege may vary and the OP is welcome to use it if meets her fancy.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 25, 2011 4:10 am

True...gropefest probably isnt wanted ;) But I guess I have always interpreted and known these products to be used to get the desirability of people you want to be attracted to you, which I didnt always see as leading to something more. I still think you can get away with working with these products as long as you state platonic/only friends.

This thread may be of some help too

spell-to-attract-friends--t3168.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wordsmith_08 » Fri May 27, 2011 9:17 am

Yeah, no gropefest--that's for another relationship. Funny after I posted this i got closer with a young guy named Lee-very spiritual guy but reminds me of Richard without the veil of sorrow which always haunted him.
Thank you Saint Jude for your compassion and speedy help! Thank you Saints Michael & Dymphna!
Wordsmith_08

Unread postby j82 » Fri May 27, 2011 9:30 am

honey jar would work to sweeten people to you, and of course go to places where you can meet friends, IE probably not a bar. Also if you are a women and looking for a male friend who wont try and get with you, id bet a gay dude would be a safe bet :) haha
j82

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 27, 2011 10:53 am

I agree with j82. Get out there and go to places where you are more likely to meet a friend, and just get out in general. Hard to make friends when you are getting out and about.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Suggestions for Success Making and Keeping Friends

Unread postby mistressalize » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 am

Hello

I would like to know how can I use the attraction supplies such as attraction oil, sachet powder, incense, etc to attract friends mainly female.

I have noticed along the years that most people in my life don't stay friends with me for long. I don't really know why as I think of myself as a good friend and always have everyone's backs, but eventually people distance themselves and I always end up alone, even when I go to events people look at me in the corner of their eye and keep their distance. I'm fairly confident and I thought I was probably coming across as overwhelming so I toned it down a bit. But still nothing. Even my friends of years have kept their distance.

I have also notice that when I speak I sound awful and people look at me as if I'm talking another language no one even takes notice of what I'm saying, I found myself most of the time with people staring and giving me a look as if I should just crawl back to where I came from!

What should I do to overcome this problem, it's really affecting me in a bad way! I also like to be assertive and organised? Can anyone help?
This is for me the first steps for bettering myself, and I can't wait to get started.

Thank you

MA x
mistressalize

Re: Attraction supplies to make friends? Help!

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:35 am

Hi mistressalize:

Congrats on wanting to better yourself. The desire to change oneself is the first step in magic, in my humble opinion :)

Before doing any Attraction work, I'd start with some good Cleansing and Uncrossing work to remove any bad luck, bad self esteem that is on you. You may want to try the Thirteen Day Thirteen Herb Bath, or the Uncrossing Kit, followed by a Blessing kit, and cleanse your whole house spiritually to get out any messes.

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-blessing.html

After getting spiritually cleansed and blessed, and your house cleansed and blessed, when going to do Attraction work I'd think about getting an Attraction mojo bag or one for general luck-drawing, to draw friends and good luck to you. That way, you have something you can carry on your person when you go out and try to make friends.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:50 am

A mojo bag is a great idea. So is getting an amulet or talisman to wear that you keep dressed with Attraction Oil.

OIL-HOO-ATTR
Attraction Oil
$6.00

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mistressalize » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:35 am

Thank you for the replies.

These have been very helpful and I'll try to get started straight away.

MA x
mistressalize

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:45 am

I would suggest that you may want to work with cast off evil since this is a bad habit.

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Also, I would suggest that you work a honey jar, and include some deer's tongue along with your personal concern and some master root to help you speak more sweetly to others.

Lastly, look me over is a great product along with the attraction products to gain more friends.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mistressalize » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:10 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would suggest that you may want to work with cast off evil since this is a bad habit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Also, I would suggest that you work a honey jar, and include some deer's tongue along with your personal concern and some master root to help you speak more sweetly to others.

Lastly, look me over is a great product along with the attraction products to gain more friends.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Thanks starinthesky7

For my honey jar what colour candle should I use? Pink?

Thanks
mistressalize

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:38 am

For the honey jar, since this is about communication, I would go with orange or even white.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Suggestions for Success Making and Keeping Friends

Unread postby purple2011 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:00 am

For most of my life, I have had issues with females and friendship. There is always a female or a pack of them that is jealous of me for no apparent reason.

I really am a loyal and true friend;however, when I make friends they often don't talk to me or stop being friends with me for no apparent reason.

This is especially true in the work environment. I just don't get it.

I did some self evaluation and each and every time I am searching for what I said or did that turned people away from me. I only have about 2 true real friends in my entire life. I always feel like a loner.I am always an outcast. I stick out in a crowd like a sore thumb.

Over the years I have gotten use to it and have no expectations of people. But it still bothers me that people abandon my friendship for no reason at all. You might think well there is something wrong with her, but honestly I have evaluated this long and hard and it isn't me as a person, but perhaps that energy around me that drives people away from me.

I want to how I can conquer and change this energy, so that I can keep and make friends. Any ideas????
purple2011

Re: I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS...

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:55 am

I would start with some cleansing baths just to help rid yourself of the negative thinking patterns that you're displaying. I would use some 13-Herb Bath with some Cast Off Evil bath crystals added, to help you break any bad habits and thought patterns you have regarding this issue. Also, give your home a good cleansing with Chinese Wash to get rid of any built up negativity from stress and sadness over the situation. Just make a clean start of things.

I totally realize that you are feeling so negatively due to your past experiences. But realize that we can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. If we start expecting new friends to treat us badly, we will find ways to prove ourselves right, and that sends off signals that turn people off of us...thereby proving us right in our expectations. This may be what is occurring - and in that case, cleansing and working with some Cast Off Evil to change that negative thinking and the negative expectations will help a great deal.

After a good course of deep cleansing, I would work to build yourself up and increase your self-confidence, as well as heal from the past. Working with Healing, Crucible of Courage, and planetary Sun products will help you a great deal in that regard. While you're working with those products, continue to work on yourself through mundane methods. Ask the friends you do have if there are any behaviors you might have that are sometimes challenging for them or new friends to deal with, so that you can be aware of that and work to change things. You may be surprised by their answers...and please, don't shoot the messenger! Take any critiques with grace and use them to empower yourself for the changes you want to make.

Take some classes or workshops on topics that are of interest to you to start to nurture yourself and also get you out and meeting new people. You can work an Attraction spell kit for the purposes of attracting new and loyal friends to you. Wear an Attraction mojo on your person when you are out and about, especially at the activities that you enjoy and feel good doing. You'll likely meet some great new people that you will know already share some interests with you.

Of course, you can also consider getting a reading and rootwork consultation with an AIRR worker so that they can look into things from a deeper spiritual perspective, and give you advice based on what they see. You can find a list of AIRR workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
They can help pick up on what exactly may be causing this issue - whether it is primarily internal, or perhaps has some external cause. Sometimes a lifelong issue in one particular area of life can indicate you might have something in your astrological chart, and a reader would be able to pick up on that if it's the case and direct you to the right resources to start getting you the correct remediation.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Friend attracting spell

Unread postby roguedeer » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Looking to do a candle spell to attract supportive friends. I'm thinking a honey jar w/ blue candle, dressed with commanding oil, and maybe surrounded by or sprinkled with attraction powder; I'm unsure how to do the written petition. If I was trying to attract a specific person then I would know what to write. Should I just write my name and encircle it with "attract positive friends", or should I cross my name with something vague like "friends"? I saw another post on this forum where someone had written a list of qualities they were looking for in a friend as a petition. Maybe something like that would be appropriate.

Thanks in advance for your help!
roguedeer

Re: Friend attracting spell

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:49 pm

I wouldn't use commanding oil in your case. Since you seem to seek supportive friends and not friends you can tell what to do. I would get the attraction spellkit and work that, I would also suggest you get the lodestone or the magnet oil and anoint yourself with this daily.

I also like to use Good Luck oil for this type of work, to give overall luck and lighten your mood.

You can also use some powdered cloves with your candle for friendship.

Well petitions can be written in many ways, I wouldn't write my name in the middle and encircle it with a command. I would instead write "good supportive friends" and cross that with my name. Or write a petition on what you want May good supportive friends be attracted to me and may..."and write your name all over that petition.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Miss Ida is right and gave great advice for your petition!
Consider Attraction products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
This link specifically (look at the top line description) about friends, money and love from Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, by Miss Cat.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-good-luck.html

Good luck to you Rougedeer, and Miss Ida knows about about friendship.

I am fortunate and Blessed to call her my friend!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:42 am

Putting yourself in a Honey Jar with some Cloves, some Sweet Pea oil and a Loadstone and praying that is should attract good friends might be a good idea as well. Adding some Rue herb will provide a nice filter that keeps sladerers and envious people away. Adding some Deers Tounge leafs might help you unleash a sweet tounge towards new friends. Burn a white candle on top every wednesday.
The attraction products is also good. Especially the baths.
If you are shy you might consider mixing Cruciable of Courage oil mixed with Love Me Oil and Attraction oil. Make sure you pray for friends, not lovers.
Fig tree roots also have a good repute for drawing friends to you.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Need a candle spell to get my old best friend back.

Unread postby roguedeer » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 pm

I need a spell to get my old best friend interested in being friends with me again. We used to talk every day and be really close, now our friendship is really perfunctory. I want him to call me and want to talk and hang out a lot!

I have a lot of success with candle spells. What kind of LM oil(s) would be best suited to this kind of work? Also - would you use a pink, white, purple or blue candle? I could see arguments for all 4.

Thanks in advance.
roguedeer

Re: Need a candle spell to get my old best friend back.

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Return to Me would work well. If there was a fight or anything of that nature, then Reconciliation as well. If you want to also encourage communication try a Mercury candle, with perhaps some Road Opener added.

I'd use pink for the Return &/or Reconciliation, and yellow for the Mercury/Road Opener.

Best of luck
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby roguedeer » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Thanks for the reply, Devi. I hadn't thought of Return to Me oil - good idea. I'm not sure what a Mercury candle is and couldn't find it in the LM catolog - enlighten me?

I should mention also that the person in question used to be a boyfriend, too - I don't want him back romantically, just as a friend (we were friends for many years after). I just want him to want to spend time with me again. I wonder if Follow Me Boy might work, too.
roguedeer

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:47 am

Hi Rogueder. What Devi was suggesting is using one of the Planetary Vigil Candle, Mercury will be the third one listed. As for Fallow Me Boy, I would invite you to consider against using that on him. The little description for this product is "Southern style formula, said to make a man follow you like a dog.", and with what you have posted so far would not be the ideal product to use.

What Devi has recommended is great to get started and I want to throw in one more as I got this feeling after reading this post. Consider Healing Products in the what you are doing. Help to mend and heal any heartache and pain that could of came from the ending of the romantic relationship. Best of Luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:10 am

If you do not want him back as a romantic partner, then I would not use Follow Me Boy on him, it is very much a love formula.
Turnsteel

Re: Can't make or keep friends...

Unread postby SageWanderer » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:29 pm

For cleansing, I suggest using brown eggs and wiping yourself down starting from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet. Focus on the head, the back and front of your neck. Swipe the egg along your skin in a downward motion. If you can not get somebody to help you, then just move the egg in a counterclockwise fashion around your torso and stomach area, so you can at least get the aura around your back. Focus on your genitalia, legs, and then finally your feet. Spend extra time swiping the egg on your feet. After that, take the egg and then make three crosses on the crown of your head, forehead, throat, back of the next, heart, back, genitalia, and then the soles of your feet. Immediately take a 13 herb uncrossing bath. Recite the 23 or 51 Psalm while doing this bathing ritual. Keep two white candles lit at the corns of the tub. Ask the herbs to pull all of the negativity out of your mind, body, and soul and do so in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. Air dry. Dust yourself with fiery wall of protection powder and apply the oils. Burn the incense. Clean the house with chinese wash or some other cleansing formula like Florida water, your morning urine and ammonia. Use a spray bottle to get the corners of the house really well and spray crosses as your come to an open window or door way. Apply a five spot of fiery wall of protection to every window and every door way. Pray as your doing this. Place camphor at the four corners of each room, or bay leaf, lemons on a salt bed. I suggest starting an invocation to Saint Michael immediately, as well. Make an amparo with your hair wedged in between his two holy cards and burn that candle ceaselessy. You can find some cheap candles at Wal-mart to dress with LM products, but Cat's candles are top of the line.

All of that should give you a good cleansing and decent protection against negativity and spiritual attack. You will need to get a reading with a reputable reader at the AIRR to see if this is something deeply "rooted." Use Devi's suggestions, she's provided solid advice. Cast off Evil would work to remove repelling behaviors that cause a disruption in your friendships. I think you may want to also purchase an evil eye charm and charge it with rue oil or rue water to keep jealous intentions away. They usually sell these pretty cheap if you look in the right places. LM carries them. Gossip, backbiting, and slander might also be a problem in your case. Some jealous perpetrators might be slandering your name and thus causing discord. If this is the case, you may want to hire a professional rootworker. I find that these cases are usually deeply involved and need radical upheaval. But, you can try to change the situation using freezer jars and stop gossip products. If you know who your enemies are, then get something from them.....cigarette butt, a cup lid that they drank from, a signature, business card, a strand of hair, especially. If this isn't the case, then your reader might be able to assess whether the problem stems from an astrological malady. I know that Miss Cat specializes in this area as she has mentioned it many times on the radio show. I'd give her a call and see if she can make a talisman IF your reader sees that it's astrologically a problem.

As you can see, there are many different ways to approach a broad case like this. You mentioned the workplace, so I assume you've got a hidden enemy, but there's no way of telling until you get a reading. I think once you've assessed the source, then you can finally restore peace into your life and build well-meaning relationships. But, I definitely suggest getting a reading, start your cleansing and protection immediately, along with your petition to Saint Michael if you haven't already done that. Florida water is fantastic in restoring peace!

God Bless....
SageWanderer

Unread postby aura » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:53 am

Cloves are great to work with for friendship: http://www.herb-magic.com/cloves-whole.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby roguedeer » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Thanks for all this advice everyone. I'm excited to try the mercury candle - I've never worked with any of the planetary items.
roguedeer

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:24 pm

#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby roguedeer » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:00 am

That's interesting about the Love Me oil - I was under the impression that it was for drawing romantic love only. It's exciting that I could use it on friends or potential friends. My friend attracting work has lead to lots of interesting and kind people coming forth and starting friendships with me so far. Thanks, Lucky Mojo!

I use attraction powder often for this purpose, too.
roguedeer

Unread postby roguedeer » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Are Balm of Gilead buds used specifically for romantic love, or can they be used in matters of friendship as well?
roguedeer

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Balm of Gilead buds can be used in reconciling and healing any type of relationship - familial, platonic, romantic, professional, etc.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

I seem to be almost invisible to others, except bad luck

Unread postby pennspirit » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:53 am

Good morning!

I am new to this forum, thanks all for making this possible !!!

Namaste

I am stymied .....I seem almost invisible to others, good luck is very limited and also virtually blocked.
Although bad luck is following me and seems to be gaining in power.

One recent example: Three years ago, my wife received some unclaimed money from a southwestern states unclaimed money fund. Five years later, they want it back, because they gave it to her in error, but instead of sending a letter to her and threatening to garnish her retirement, they attached this claim to MY NAME AND THREATENED ME !!!! :shock:

We WERE NOT married during the time frame that she received the money in error.

I also see blockages by some planets on my natal astrology chart, also.

I am a disabled man. who has very low energy from a relapse of Guillian Barre disease, so it is tough for me to do research and equally tough to get together the money to "rightly pay the laborer "to help fix my luck / power issue(s)

I have Jupiter in the second house and this natural fountain of wealth/abundant life is being blocked as are other treasures in my Natal chart.

Any and all responses would gladly be appreciated !!!!!

Thanks to any and all
pennspirit

Re: I seem to be almost invisible to others, except bad luck

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:35 am

You need to seek the services of an AIRR worker that specializes in astrological charts if you want to go that route.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Furthermore, you need to get a reading, and begin the cleansing process as well as some road opening work to begin to the blocks you feel. Again you can get further clarification regarding this by getting some divination/consultation work done.

www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Since you see blockages in your natal chart, you might want to consult one of the AIRR readers who specializes in astrological remediation.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pennspirit » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 am

Thank you all for your generous replies :D
I had one question, since Vedic Astrology deals with Karma and the best ways to deal with blockages, they give prescribed remedies , would that be the best astrological route to go :?:
Namaste
pennspirit

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Both Vedic and Western astrology can provide remedy advice - so choose the type of astrology that you feel most comfortable with. AIRR has several workers that can provide astrolgical consultations and remediations if you wish to go the Western route.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Popularity Oil???

Unread postby Blueberry » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:27 pm

This seems good the only thing about look me over, is do I really want people looking me up and down all the time that would get annoying.
Blueberry

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:41 pm

In some situations - YES.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Blueberry » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Like in what situation if there is one? I'm curious to know when you would use that particular oil.
Blueberry

Unread postby Mister Lee » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:18 pm

I recently used a combination of Look Me Over, Crown of Success, and Fast Luck Oil to get cast in a play by a director who rejected me several times for other roles.
formerly Terengo
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1716
Mister Lee

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Commanding Oil mixed with Look Me Over Oil?! Whoo-boy that sounds like a winner of a combination!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power