Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Increasing Social Popularity and Friendships

DestinyAndFate

Spells for Increasing Social Popularity and Friendships

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi, first off I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hello, my name is Michelle :) Anyway I was wondering what kind of oils would you recommend for popularity to gain it, for lets say meeting new friends? Thanks.

-Michelle

cabriellenil

Re: Spells for Increasing Social Popularity and Friendships

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:33 pm

For that kind of purpose l I wear attraction oil, plus a bit of love me - it's also good for drawing love in general. If you're thinking of work place, or functions/places where you need to make contacts, I'd use attraction plus crown of success or van van.

And welcome to the forum!

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:58 pm

cabriellenil wrote:For that kind of purpose l I wear attraction oil, plus a bit of love me - it's also good for drawing love in general. If you're thinking of work place, or functions/places where you need to make contacts, I'd use attraction plus crown of success or van van.

And welcome to the forum!
Thank you, I have attraction oil, I'll probably get some crown of success oil though for work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:09 pm

For social settings outside of the work place you can work with Attraction products as well as Look Me Over which will draw attention to you, you can throw in some Cruicible of Courage for confidence or another similar product.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

DestinyAndFate

Unread post by DestinyAndFate » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Thanks so much!

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Oh my goodness. I anointed myself with Attraction oil before going out recently. I often wear a dab, but this time I used more and put it all over. What a night! My dance card was full up. I must've met over a dozen people. Everyone was flirting with me and giving me compliments. It was super fun.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:48 pm

Sounds like a fun time. Experiement with the oils a bit. Try using Bewitching Oil and Look Me Over. While, Attraction may draw them, watch them fawn over you with those last two oils ;-).

sebs64

Unread post by sebs64 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:32 am

I have just started a new course and i find it difficult to make new friends as i am fairly closed n not very sociable through fear of being disliked. the downside of this is i spend a lot of time on my own and tend to avoid social things even when i am invited!

i sometimes feel like i repel people just through my own fear, so i was wondering how to make myself more popular. i am ok one on one, its is in groups i feel most uncomfortable. although i have made 2 nice female friends on my course, i know feel like i am drifting apart from both of them and i want to reverse this if i can.

Are there any LM products and spells i can do (simple ones-as i live in a house with 2 other people-also i cant leave candles unattended etc)

would a honey jar be appropriate in this case.
i would like to work on both myself and other peoples attraction to me, if that makes sense?

also, i am finding my course very hard and have enormous trouble concentrating due to other stuff in my personal life, is there anything i can do to help with my study?

any help greatly appreciated.

x

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:28 am

You might try blessing yourself with Attraction oil when you go out. Put it on intentionally. A couple drops on your hands, then lightly draw energy up from your feet to your head. Picture yourself being magnetic for what you want to attract. (You can also do a mojo bath with Attraction beforehand if you want an extra boost.)

I've had some really amazing experiences with that one. Highly recommended!

sebs64

Unread post by sebs64 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:09 am

thank you.

is the mojo bag called attraction mojo? would i put what i am trying to attract on a petition in my mojo?

also do i just order a bottle of attraction oil and wear it? do i need to annoint a candle and petition for specifically what i am trying to attract?

also, for my study and exams would a crown of success spell kit or mojo bag be better?

thank you xxx

sebs64

Unread post by sebs64 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:16 am

would a crown of success mojo be better for study and motivation etc than a steady work mojo?
i need to study consistently and effectively as i have gotten behind and lacked focus. i have just about enough time to get my a55 in gear before my finals.

which do you think is more appropriate?

any suggestions gratefully received!

xxx

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:46 am

Question 1: yes attraction oil is what you want you can wear them on the skin, though I would test it on a spot to make sure you have no reactions. I never had but everyone is different.

Question 2: to study and be more focused I would use crown of success being you need to study so you want to be successful with the studies. steady work is something to keep a job or keep work coming, I really dont see how that would help studying unless ofcourse your job is to study.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:18 am

You might look into the Crucible of Courage products too. It sounds to me like your difficulties making friends come from social anxiety, not anything inherently strange or repellent about you. You're probably a very nice, very shy person in need of a little more self-assurance; Crucible of Courage will do that.

~Katie

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:50 am

sebs
I am in no way an expert but ironcially we are going through similar issues: I am friendly towards people but dont necessarily attract true and long lasting female friends (although I do have male friends, I want to socialize with females more). So I am going to try the suggestion that they posted above for myself.

For the studying and focus some of the oils I used recently in advance of a major test were Crown of Success, Fast Luck, Victory and King Solomon Wisdom Oil-- I burned these on orange and purple candles.

Another thing I used to repel any negative thoughts was Cast Off Evil.

When I start class I intend to either get bottle spells or mojo bags for each of these to keep promoting success. Again, like I said, not an expert --and definitely welcome the input of the experts-- but the above did the job for me :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:05 pm

In cats book she has a spell to attract friends using clovers, also lodestones attract so they can be programed to draw new friends.. nad of course getting out there and being in places and locations where you can make new friends
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Interesting post! I too only have like two friends and my goodness I feel like crap about it because I like to go out dancing and to the beach and mall and my gosh would I love a few more cool real and honest girlfriends with no kids that I could hang with this summer!!!! I'm going to make an order from lucky mojo soon so I'll let you all know what I buy and maybe we can keep each other updated?

amanda w

Unread post by amanda w » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:28 am

Does anyone have any social climbing spell ideas they can share with me? I am trying to move up from my current socio-economic level. Any herb, roots or oil info would be helpful. Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:29 am

You need to figure out what you need to accomplish in order to move up, and then work for those goals individually.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:23 pm

Crown of Success, Master, Wealthy Way, or Influence may help you depending on your situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:49 pm

I agree with Devi (I seem to do that a lot lately! *lol). 'Moving up' socio-economically can, and usually does, entail several different areas. I would sit down and make notes about where you see yourself as being, and where you want to be and what it would entail to get there. Then make a list of those areas that need work and start looking through LM's catalogue for items to help with those areas.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:51 pm

You need to set yourself clear objectives and work from there. If you want to climb up by gaining wealth then work with Money Drawing products followed up by Money Stay with Me and Wealthy Way. If however, you seek to find the right friends then work with Attraction products.

Crown of Success and Master are all great additions, but you first need to start out with an objective.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:49 am

Master products are very useful, but as the other posters mentioned, have an objective first...cause generally speaking moving up social economically speaks to the financial aspects of social climbing. If you want friends along the way, that's one conjure, if you want attention, respect and of course the ultimate... financial stability...there are so many aspects.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jewel
Forum Member

Unread post by jewel » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any bath washes that will help with my situation or oils that I can use on candles.

I am a very nice person and fun to be around, but when I suggest to people that I work with to hang out outside of work they say ok but never act on it. I do contact them and ask but they cancel the last minute or say they are sick. This hurts me and makes me feel like there is something wrong with me. I mean I am asking other girls to just hang out and they do go out with other people from work.

Sparkles
Forum Member

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Hi Jewel, until the more experienced members post here, check out this thread, it might be useful to you:

are-there-products-for-confidence--t7621.html

Once you ooze confidence, you will find that they flock to you without you having to be the one to make all the effort and keep asking them.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:59 pm

I think you copy-pasted the wrong link there, Sparkles. :)

Sparkles
Forum Member

Unread post by Sparkles » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:05 pm

lol .. yes I did!! Thank you jujugigles for pointing that out! :lol:
It has been rectified now .. (ShadowyEmbrace all your fault!!)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:11 am

Hi Jewel,
You can use Attraction bath crystals to attract more of all the good stuff in life, including friends. For romantic situations I would suggest Attraction combined with Come to Me:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

missps2010
Forum Member

Unread post by missps2010 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:08 pm

So I was chking the LM products especially oils on the LM website and boy they have a collection!!
I read the whole list but couldn't find one that can be used to gain popularity between friends. Does something like that or similar exist?
Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Attraction Oil, Influence Oil, or Look Me Over Oil would aid socail popularity, and Commanding Oil would be for a person who wants not only to be popular, but also a social leader.
catherine yronwode

missps2010
Forum Member

Unread post by missps2010 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Oooo.. I like social leader!!
Thanks Miss Cat

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:58 pm

I can testify to Look Me Over's power, you'll definitely turn heads! And it smells so very good :D

RedRose
Forum Member

Unread post by RedRose » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:56 pm

What do you suggest I do: At an upcoming meeting I need to be seen in a positive light, to be seen as a nice person. What should I do? What bath salts, mojo bag, etc. should I get? I want to be prepared.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:50 pm

I would do Commanding mixed with Love Me - using the Commanding to get them to respect you and be impressed with your confidence and abilities, with the Love Me helping them to "love what you do".

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Another way to look at this would be to blend Peace Water and Hoyt's Cologne and wear them as a perfume, or to combine oils like Tranquility, Crown of Success, and Blessing to increase your aura of benevolence. Then add just a touch of Commanding or Victory Oil to seem strong despite your kindliness.

You can carry a mojo hand for success.

Depending on where the meeting is and your own home set-up, you can leave a couple of fixed and prepared candles set at your place (or have them going on the altars of Missionary Independent Spiritual Church) while the meeting is on. Good choices for candles would be Road Opener, Blessing, and Crown of Success.
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Great advice, Miss Cat. I know that I will be adding some Peace Water to my next order as so many great ideas for using it have come up here on the forum.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Just I keep Peace Water around, I dress candles with the oils and spray the water around my home and office...be careful, it has an oil base and may stain certain furnishings. Now I have added it to my furniture polish on occasions.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm

I agree with all the above and -- we attract what we are-- so be positive and polite. Try to stay away from negative people (which can be difficult if you are helping someone/people/profession) and make a cognative effort to say thats it.. no more negativity...
Any of the Lucky Mojo Products that offer peace and tranquility and that can put you in a positive light. Crown of Success is definately a great one, as are all the mentioned products by the brilliant posters here :)
Good Luck.. and keep a smile on your face..even on the phone people can tell if you are smiling... makes a big difference. :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:09 pm

Gread ideas all! Carrying a bit of Deer's Tongue on you can also help you express yourself well which can help their opinion of you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Nice idea, ConjureMan, on the Deer's Tongue. Soak some in the Hoyt's Cologne!
catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 am

I'm glad to see more Hoyt's Cologne uses in this thread as it is one of my top ten favorite items. Hoyts with Peace Water is a great idea...same with the Deer's Tongue!

Good luck,
-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

jacqui
Forum Member

Unread post by jacqui » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:48 am

How can I stop people bening jealous of me and dislike me they seem to get people to mistrust me or harm me
Jacqui

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:20 am

Well first off, I would recommend that you cleanse yourself regularly in addition to keeping yourself protected.

I would recommend working with some cast off evil, and perhaps buying yourself some jewelry to keep away the evil eye.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

jacqui
Forum Member

Unread post by jacqui » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:05 am

Thankyou Starsinthesky

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:33 am

Cleanse your house and yourself, then do a drawing wash to start bringing in better friends.

Take some Slippery Elm and burn it to ash. Take the ash and make a cross on your shoes so that as you walk through life you'll slip right through the gossip and none of it will stick to you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Agreed! In addition, there will always be, especially the more successful you become, the happier you are, the more financial goals you attain, the greater level of Spirituality you reach, "The haters" and "The Crabs in a bucket who will want to drag you down"-- So keep working Crown of Success-- keep reaching for the top and leave the rest "in your dust". They are not worth it. Protect yourself always through regular cleansings, as recommended above, and protect yourself DAILY.
Keep moving onward and upward.
Best luck and wishes in all your dreams!
#1606 GA

jacqui
Forum Member

Unread post by jacqui » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:50 pm

sory for the delay in relying thank you all for the information it is very helpful.

Jacqui

jacqui
Forum Member

Unread post by jacqui » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:17 pm

Hi triplethreat How can I protect myself daily.

Jacqui

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi Jacqui. There are many preparations that begin my day. Some of these that involve protection are private but I will be more than happy to share some recommendations involving protection.
Every SINGLE DAY Fiery Wall of Protection from Lucky Mojo Saint Michael The Archangle, very powerful --VERY. I also do other work that is personal; I recommend ancestral work.
I have a great story about this product (Fiery Wall) and a friend of mine gave me permission to write about it's testimony... lets just say it's good for safe travel.( among EVERYTHING ELSE)
Out of all of the products, and it is so hard to pick a favorite, but Fiery Wall of Protection, is at the very top of my list --THE TOP, followed closely by Crown of Success.
There are some wonderful products such as Devils Shoe Strings and Bat Nut (Devil Pod) have also been proven to be most effective.
Protection is Key. Protection in my opinion is the absolute MUST.
Hope this helps.
#1606 GA

jacqui
Forum Member

Unread post by jacqui » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:50 am

thank you Triplethreat that information is very vauable thank you once again

Jacqui
God Bless you

candis

Unread post by candis » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 am

Triplethreat wrote:Agreed! In addition, there will always be, especially the more successful you become, the happier you are, the more financial goals you attain, the greater level of Spirituality you reach, "The haters" and "The Crabs in a bucket who will want to drag you down"-- So keep working Crown of Success-- keep reaching for the top and leave the rest "in your dust". They are not worth it. Protect yourself always through regular cleansings, as recommended above, and protect yourself DAILY.
Keep moving onward and upward.
Best luck and wishes in all your dreams!

Could not say it any better!

missps2010
Forum Member

Unread post by missps2010 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks Turnsteel :) so you just wear it and it shows affects? LM products are so impresive man- wow!
Turnsteel wrote:I can testify to Look Me Over's power, you'll definitely turn heads! And it smells so very good :D

Dhoa

Unread post by Dhoa » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey everyone,

I have a situation that I'd like to do some work for, but it's a little complicated for me to sort out. I

I have a frenemy, we'll call her Janice. We both live in the same smallish town, have the same style, social group and interests. We were friendly for a while. Janice works at a shop in town that deals exclusively in my area of business. She was struggling doing the work herself and I offered to help. After that, she stopped being friendly and I perceived her as acting very condescending towards me. I was hurt.

Lately I've been getting jealous of her success in this town, because I've felt hindered in my ability to be successful here. I'm not typically a jealous person, and I really don't like feeling this way.

What I would like is to stop caring, thinking, comparing myself and being jealous of her. I would love to be successful in doing my heart's work, which to me entails having more connections and popularity in the community. I've felt stuck trying to make that happen.

So, obviously some things that come to mind are Crown of Success, Cut and Clear, Road Opener...but I don't know how to organize this work. Would any of you have any advice? Thank you very much!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:59 pm

You want to stop feeling jealous toward your friend's success?

Dhoa

Unread post by Dhoa » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Yes, that too. But I mainly want to be successful myself, and I feel that she's getting in my way. I just want her out of my way, out of my life.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Since there are several levels of things going on here, you would best be served by getting a reading and consultation with a rootworker to help you make the best plan for your particular situation. You can find a list of workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:58 pm

I agree with Devi about the reading! Also the Lodestone Spell or Attraction/Crown of Success/King Solomon wisdom is a great combination to draw positive things, attract success and make wise decisions in your career etc...

Lodestone Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lodestone.html)
Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html)
Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html)
King of Solomon (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-king-solomon-wisdom.html)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:20 pm

I would actually do some cast off evil to stop you from thinking negatively, and being jealous of this person.

I would do it in this order

1.Cast off evil
2. Cut and Clear to cut any past connections with this woman
3. Road opener so you can clear obstacles, and the ability to move FORWARD
4.Attraction work which can be an attraction products or work with lodestone
5.Crown of success
6. king solomon of wisdom

www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

donna z
Forum Member

Unread post by donna z » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi:
I really wonder if after Dhoa works this spell to get rid of the frenemy in her life ,if Dhoa would still be able to remain in the same village and be successful there because the frenemy is removed from the village. I just want to know how it works.

Also I wonder if this same spell could work against a frenemy in the same workplace at a house workplace that I work. In my case, it's the other way around; the other woman don't like me at all and is extremely jealous of me because the patient loves me very much not only because I have been caring for her many years before the other woman but the patient brags to her family and my company that I am the best caregiver/nurses aid that she has ever had because I am not in it for the money. Now this is the same woman who has been putting things all over and inside my car, the house where I work and all over my house where I live even though I have now put dead bolts on the outside doors and police said that there is no sign of entry so there is nothing that they can do about it. Called a security company, they told me $2300 for cameras, I can't afford. I bought a security camera and set it up on my video, went to physical therapy and when I came back, the tape was totally erased, the smoke detectors were making a sound, and the whole house smelled like wood fire; the stove looked black so when I took off the eye of the stove and lifted up the cover, there were burnt branches and leaves under thereI think she must be entering by astral means - I kinda had that feeling long before she she is walking invisibly but I did not know what the name was. I put chairs behind the outside doors, under the locks after I clean up the house and by daylight there is a lot of stuff all over. How do you explain that. An AIRR (won't call any name) had told me long time ago, that it was she and her mother that was doing the trick but later on, I get to discover that she also has her boyfriend and children and another manfriend helping her. So when she is at work and cannot come, she send them. These appear to be reputable people in the community so I am amazed that they could be so underhanded and tow-faced.

This woman is so hateful of me (the patient told me) and I am sworn to secrecy, and that I am not to take anything from her because she pretends to be my friend but she curse me like hell behind my back. Yet when this woman sees me she is always offering me gifts, candies, etc and she is all over my hair and touching my nails, "Oh! Look at the hair and them nails" - touching them. Then my hair started matting and my nails became very brittle and broke and tear. Now I am on sick leave after surgery and my patient called me, one evening, to see how I was doing and told me that the woman said that she would come over to help me if I wanted her to. I had to be very diplomatic and reply: "Oh! That was very nice of her but I have a lot of help" "I bet that she would. Tell her many thanks though". What I want to know is if a cut and clear spell will cause me to lose my job because I don't want to loose it. Jobs are very hard to find and noone is going to hire me with multiple injuries. Tell me what you all think -- suggestions are welcome.

donna z

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:29 pm

You need to get a reading. www.readersandrootworkers.com

Until then you need to uncross and do some protection work.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

No the cut and clear will not cause you to loose your job. But in this case, I feel the clear and cut wouldn't be an effective step for you to do. You need to get a reading, and do the other work I suggested above. And do not take any gifts from her and do not let her touch you.

donna z
Forum Member

Unread post by donna z » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Hi:

Many thanks for your help.

By the way, do you know any spiritualists who can just tell me everything without me having to tell them my situation.

Thanks again.

Donna z

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”