Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Sumac Berries Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
Andrew2

Sumac Berries Questions and Answers

Unread post by Andrew2 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Hey, I was wondering what other uses sumac berries might have beside court case work, and peace water ?

I know it is an herb of Jupiter so can It be used it to heal money problems?

What do you think ? What other uses sumac berries ?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: sumac berries

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Alkanet Root (http://www.herb-magic.com/alkanet.html) is used to ease money problems

Sumac Berries (http://www.herb-magic.com/sumac-berries.html) are used as you mentioned ...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:33 pm

I suggest you order a copy of Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic and look it up.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:21 pm

I also second that Mama Micki ... cat's books is found here http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:40 pm

In hoodoo, Sumac is not "an herb of Jupiter." It is a native American plant with certain traditional ascriptions, as described. It is also used, because of its sour flavour, to make a cooling summer drink.

Please understand that this forum is about African Amercian conjure, not about occultism or magic in general, and certainly not about the Western Esoteric or Classical European Traditions.

HER-SUM-BERR
Sumac Berries
$3.50

Thanks for taking the time to learn about what we do here.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Sumac Berries Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:04 pm

Over in the "Court Cases" sub-forum, in the thread about "Spells to Get Charges Dropped, Reduced, Case Dismissed," i happened to post this information, which i think is worthwhile to copy here into the Sumac Berries thread:

If you think that you may have done something of what you are accused of, or that incontrovertible physical evidence against you may come out that will lead to a conviction and your only hope will be a reduced sentence (for instance, a community service or drug diversion program or traffic court kind of sentence, as opposed to hard jail or prison time) i want you to add Sumac Berries to all of your work -- any spell you do.

Sumac Berries are for "mercy of the court" and if a person cannot get off, because the evidence against him or her is strong, it is the custom to do a Sumac Berry spell between the conviction and the sentencing -- but i have been working cases like this a long time and i find that it is easier, and just as effective, to add the Sumac Berries from in front, as a kind of "as-if-i-were-to-be-convicted" insurance. Your worker or adviser cannot decide this for you. Do not even speak your choice to buy them or not in this Forum. Just either add them or don't.

Search your own heart. You do not need to declare anything here in the Forum -- and i would rather that you did NOT compromise your case in any way.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

IVY_13
Newly Registered

Re: Sumac Berries Questions and Answers

Unread post by IVY_13 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:57 am

Thank you so much for responding. I will continue tongue, I'll do berries, and the prayers. I have already contact Crystal Silence.

Thanks a Bunch...
IVY

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”