• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:34 am

Tales of being scammed by non-AIRR readers and rootworkers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Re: Ex-bf possessed by demon

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:50 am

Book of demons, distorted faces, and pin-head demons. I would go with yoru other readers rather than the last one.

Also running around from reader to reader until you hear what you want to hear--in this case confirmation that your boyfriend is under a spell rather than he's just a jerk--is not healthy. Stick to one or two reputable readers.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Ex-bf possessed by demon

Unread postby angelina08 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Thank you all for the reply :)
angelina08

Am I Being Taken Advantage of?

Unread postby Rachel11 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:50 pm

Hello,

I'm sorry to pester you but I am here awake, trying to get through some thoughts and would like your opinion. On my birthday, I went for a tarot reading at a local curandera who then said she saw something that she wanted to look into. This service was an additional $200. She began working with me and we worked for several weeks before she said that she needed to purchase special materials and candles that were expensive and hard to find. This was an additional $500. After we did that she had me make a package that was to collect negativity 2 sets of 9 $20 and 1 set of 9 $50's.

I met with her to discuss in person some issues she had found and she suggested a limpia. We completed the limpia with my egg and the package and when the egg broke it was red. She had me rip up my package of money and throw it in the cup with egg declaring it evil. She then continued on with some prayers and she said her spirit guides said I would have to sacrifice $9000 to her church and that we could work it out together.

Now I do believe in the power of negativity and am alarmed at the red that came from my egg, however given the money I have already sacrificed and was now asked for more, I am afraid I am being taken advantage of but am afraid of evil and negativity continuing with me on my life path. Is this unreasonable or is this standard?

Once again, thank you so much for your help.
Rachel11

Re: Am I Being taken advantage of?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:43 am

I think you are being ripped off by a con artist. I suggest that you go to AIRR and find an ethical reader at: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:44 am

I have posted here (http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html) Lucky Mojo's online discussion about Readers, Root Workers, and Black Gypsies; Free Psychic Frauds and Fraudulent Mediums for reading.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:11 am

Yes, that sounds like a very classic scam.

Do read the articles suggested above, and a little Googling will also bring up some other sites that also collect and outline the most common "psychic scams" and even have first-hand accounts from victims that you can read to further familiarize yourself with the tactics.

There's never any need to be giving wads of cash to be "cleansed" or to be "sacrificed".
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby candlemagician » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:23 am

This can not be said often enough, and in fact is said many many times here...... in almost every post..... One should get a reading first. Now, when you ask here, you will be pointed to AIRR... they are ethical, and professional. Beyond that they can get you on the right track and guide you to what is the best options for your issues.
candlemagician

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 am

Well, that's what some people do, but they end up at a con "reader".
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Am I Being Taken Avantage of?

Unread postby cappy » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:22 pm

this is most definately a scam!dont go back to this woman for more abuse.and the part about the egg,it is quite common for a scammer to do an egg trick.this is where the egg used to do the divination is tampered with previously usually by pricking the egg with a very sharp hypodermic and injecting it with some red coloring.if done correctly it will not crack the shell or break the yolk and is nearly impossible to detect and very easy to hide the puncture with her fingers as she is breaking the egg.the other people are telling you right,you should cut your losses and try the site they are recomending.i feel bad this happened to you.maybe you should do a revenge spell on her?lol!
cappy

Re: Am I Being Taken Advantage of?

Unread postby Rachel11 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:11 am

Thank you everyone! No revenge spell. What she did was wrong but easy come and easy go. I think of it, I caught it early and I learned a lot in the weeks of working with her. I send out only love to her who went about it this way and hope that the money goes to good cause for her children. It's easy to get angry but important to send love. <3
Rachel11

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Note that it isn't her price that marks this as a scam--despite being rather high for any type of cleansing work--but rather the fact that she continually needed more money. This is usually done to hook a person so they are giving incriments but before they realize it they've given a great deal of money to the person.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rachel11 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Thanks ConjureMan Ali. She actually called me yesterday and left a message but I am avoiding her and praying her away! Is there anything you can suggest I do in case she becomes a pest?
Rachel11

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:56 pm

You can put her name into the freezer to help freeze her out of your life, and continue to pray that she be removed from you.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Rachel11 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:05 pm

All I have is her first name and her business card...which has no name on it? Would that work?
Rachel11

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Write the name you know on the business card and put the business card into the freezer.
You can read about putting together a proper freezer spell here: freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Scamming Psychic has our names and photos!

Unread postby MunecaDePana » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:30 pm

I was dating a guy for 4-5mnths and I found out in month 2 that he had feelings for another female who lived in London (We are located in the US).

I found out about her by going through his phone and finding emails btwn the 2 of two of them. I confronted him about her and he admitted that she was someone that he somewhat dated, they were still in communication with eacho ther and he still had feelings for her.

He also began to tell me that when he first met me he KNEW that he wanted to be with me and he was hoping that his feelings would fade for her. He told her abt me and shes in a relationship with someone also.

I broke it off with him Nov. 21, 2011 but realized that it was a mistake! I had a lot going on that day and didnt hear from him on top of that. I was also going by what other ppl said they would do if they were in my situation. I explained to him what I did was a mistake but he felt like this was best for us. I asked him if he wanted to be with me and he said he didnt know.

I contacted a psychic who told me that I had a spell put on me and if it wasnt removed, i wont get my ex back. I sent her some $ and she then told me that I had a "block/wall" of evil and needed to send a deposit of more $$.

I looked this lady up and found out that she was a scam. I then contacted her and told her that I didnt want to go any further and her exact words to me were "I am not responsible for what is going to happen to you or him"

This woman has a pic of him and I as well as my address and his name.He and I would txt each other EVERY morning even after the break up but after I told the psychic I didnt want to deal with her, his txt msgs stopped the following day.

To me, this man is HEAVEN SENT (literally) I was given a prophecy last year June and the same time 1 yr later he came to me! He was/is EVERYTHING I asked GOD for and more. He came looking for me through my mom.

I am now worried that this pyschic found his phone # and told him what I was doing!

PLEASE HELP! Can I get him back?!
MunecaDePana

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:19 am

I would put her card under a St Michael statue and light a candle to him asking that this person were brought to the authorities and swiftly punished for her crimes.

To her I would say that I wanted help but did not have any money any more for this or that reason. Then continue to beg for her help, while repeating "I have no money" once in a while. After two days I would call her again talking in a speedy and obsessive voice, begging for help, but repeating that I have NO money whatsoever, that I had puked up demons but ate them again while thinking of the healing powers of this curandera and that I am sure I am going to win the state lottery if she just perform all these spells on your behalf...all while repeating that I had no money at all once every 3rd sentense until she says "I got to go now".

Once that call is over you can rest assured she will not ever bother you again.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

How can I monitor the curse?

Unread postby be_777 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:36 pm

1) I had a curse put on an enemy, but it was done by another spellcaster, not an AIRR rootworker so I don't know if I may have been scammed or not.

2) The target does not live close to me and I cannot see what is happening to him. Can a reading track the curse energy that is out there and whether it is taking effect?

3) I'm just in the dark right now about what's happening. I was told the original curse was cast about 3 weeks ago, but I'm not able to observe anything due to the distance between me and the target.
be_777

Re: How can I monitor the curse?

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:39 pm

You should contact your spellcaster and ask him/her to do a reading or give you updates on any signs that the curse is working. Or you can get a reading from an AIRR reader on the situation.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 am

1. Regardless if the person was an AIRR worker or not, you still wouldnt have had be able to "monitor" the curse. So that really has nothing to do with you being scammed

2. Get a reading and see if the energy is hitting the person or is manifesting. If it has or is going to hit them, time to move on with your life and not overthink.

3. It takes time for things to manifest. 3 weeks may not have been long enough for things to hit this person. So have patience.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:25 am

Get a reading if it's important to you, but if you have no contact with the target, then why does it matter? You had him cursed; how much more time, money, and energy do you want to spend on this man? Cut and Clear and move on.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby be_777 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:47 am

Even though I don't have contact with the target, it's important for me to know that the curse is or will be taking effect. The reason is that the target is a love rival who interfered with a relationship I tried to start with my best female friend. Long story short, the target was my friend's old boyfriend who contacted her out of the blue after not speaking for a few years. My female friend and I were really close and were about to move forward in our friendship when he suddenly came back into the picture. He came to visit her and took her away. My female friend suddenly left all of her friends and family behind. I don't care if she's in love with him. I want him crossed up. He deserves it too. He cheated on his own girlfriend at the time with my friend and broke someone else's heart. Every time I think about the situation, I get really angry and I want him to pay.
be_777

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Then you should cross her up too. I doubt he just stole her away as she was just as willing as he was. So if you are bitter than cross her up too. Once you do the crossing work then move on. You can't spend your whole life being bitter and mad. Once you do the cut and clear find love for yourself.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby be_777 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:39 pm

I was going to cross him financially to the point where he goes broke, then do break-up work as they fight over money. Ultimately the goal is to get her to return home when she has no place to go.
be_777

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:05 pm

be_777 --

1) This is none of our business. You ought to know and understand that this is a product forum for the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. and that, because i, cat yronwode, am both the owner of LMCCo and a co-founder (with others) of AIRR, and because AIRR has a policy of ethics and transparency -- and an Ombudsman to mediate disputes between clients and root workers if they should arise, the ONLY professional rootworkers we recommend are from AIRR.

So this thread is being merged into the usual "I may have been scammed by a non-AIRR worker ya da ya da ya da" thread because THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO FOR YOU.

We cannot second guess the reader/worker and we have no idea who they are and we don't even WANT to know because we are not here to judge others, only to run our OWN businesses in a client-friendly and ethical manner. End of story.

2) Yes, a reputable reader should be able to do this. If you trust the reader / spell-caster at (1) above, go to that person for the reading. If you think the spell-caster at (1) above scammed you, then go to another reader.

3) This is a matter between you and the spell-caster at (1) above. Understand, however, that no one can "guarantee" a spell (curse or otherwise) to work. Most of us promise to do the work and to do it for a certain length of time.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Tales of being scammed by non-AIRR readers and rootworkers

Unread postby be_777 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:18 am

If it was a scam, then I am out the money with that other spellcaster, but it's not that big of a deal because it wasn't that much money anyway. I only discovered Lucky Mojo very recently and I'm confident that it is legit. I even visited the store in person. So if my attempt with another spellcaster did not work or was not legit, I can try some other work by working with Lucky Mojo and AIRR rootworkers.
be_777

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 am

Sounds like you've got a plan lined up. Go to AIRR and find a worker that seems to fit your needs, get a reading to give clarity, and commence to crossing, if it looks good for the work.

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

bring an ex back

Unread postby flawless1 » Tue May 01, 2012 10:19 am

hi
my boyfriend and I broke up about a month now but I want him back I paid someone to do the spell but I still haven't heard from him I did a van van bath a love bath and used come to me oil and hold your man oil. now he told me to get the fire of love oil and a red candle write both our names and do a chant I started this but there is still no change what do I do?
flawless1

Re: bring an ex back

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue May 01, 2012 3:05 pm

This is a forum for the discussion and use of Lucky Mojo products. We cannot comment on what an outside worker did for you. I would recommend you get a reading with a worker from AIRR and see if reconciliation work can be done for you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can also work with Reconciliation products, particularly the Spell Kit; it comes with everything you need.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Tue May 01, 2012 3:17 pm

You might also visit the Crystal Silence League. You can post a free prayer request to help you along.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 01, 2012 11:28 pm

Above all you need to give time for the spellwork to WORK. You are not going to see instantaneous results...this is not harry potter magic.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flawless1 » Wed May 02, 2012 4:45 am

the spell was done from april 16th and the spell caster said I should've been seeing him come around by now. thanks for all your other responses.
flawless1

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed May 02, 2012 7:42 am

Flawless, we can't tell you whether you were scammed or not, but would suggest that you consult with a member of AIRR:

www.readersandrootworkers.org

There are lot of "spellcasters" out there who will just take your money and tell whatever you want to hear.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

root,hoodoo,voodoo worker?

Unread postby bakugirl » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:48 pm

Has anyone ever heard of [name deleted]? Supposedly she is a voodoo priestess.

If no information on her, can anyone recommend a priestess or any other type of magick worker that does love magick?

I am talking of someone who is legit and works their magick so to say.

Thanks
bakugirl

Re: root,hoodoo,voodoo worker?

Unread postby Papa Newt » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:11 pm

bakugirl, this forum is dedicated to Lucky Mojo Curio Company and this is not going to be a good place to inquire about services not of Lucky Mojo or the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. I would invite you to check out A.I.R.R. and the reputable members who preform Love Work. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rheacybele » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:37 pm

Papa_newt is right.

Also if you must know and to spare you the anguish of money ill spent - the name you stated [which was deleted] is a scam. And she tops the list. Just do a quick google search of her name.

There are so many reputable and genuine rootworkers, (wonderful ones too!) at AIRR for you to research and take your pick on :-) Good luck!
rheacybele

Unread postby aura » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:23 am

Hi bakugirl,

in addition to the good advice you've already been given, take the time to read through the following info page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Reversible GLASS Red/Black Candle HELP!

Unread postby madame_bateleur » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Hello all!

Ok,so long long story short, I have been in a relationship for 7 years. Three years ago, my partner stepped out on me. Soon after, I was told by someone I trust, with confirmation in Tarot readings etc., that my partner is seeing a woman who is controlling him using his sperm.

I initially tried working things out, praying, doing other kinds of traditional religious cleansings... He would have no part of it. He is still in my life, but as she and I are BOTH working to rid the other, it's been a long hard and lonely battle.... to say the least.

I am currently burning 2 Reversible GLASS Red (top) Black (bottom) candles, dressed in Reversible Lucky Mojo oil (AND Anna Riva Reversible oil,as well).

As he is frequently still around, I cannot burn non-glass candles, as sometimes I have to move or hide them. I am burning one for him to "reverse" the negativity and spells she has cast, AND one for me, as she has done stuff ( I believe) to me as well.

Which brings me to my question: Should I start a PROTECTION candle for BOTH of us, even in this waning moon (6/15/12 early am my time)?

We have still been drifting apart (as we do this time of the moon cycle), but less than in past months. We have, however, since the beginning of June, had as a couple the most terrible string of BAD LUCK, which is WHY I started the Reversible GLASS candles in the first place... to STOP and RETURN to sender.

She, as I have tracked before, ONLY works during the waning moon (obviously because of what she is doing), so I started my Reversible candles accordingly, anticipating her work.

I have used Jinx removing candles etc in the past with this person. She always seems to come back.

A much more mature candle worker I had been paying to help me for a bit said that because his "seed" is involved, much stronger cleansings are needed to completely remove her. Which is fine. I have a plan of attack on that too, but my initial questions stand as this:

1) I thought and was told, that Reversible candles, particularly the ones I am currently using, RETURN THE HEX, SPELL, JINX to the ORIGINATOR, not to their VICTIMS. Is this NOT so???

2) Should i start a Protection candle for both of us? I did ritual cleansings (symbolic ones for him) prior to, cleansing baths etc. But perhaps, like others have encountered on this forum, I miscalculated the strength of the Reversible candle?

Thank you in advance to ANY and all comments and/or concerns. I am not a novice to this stuff, but in terms of working things to the BEST of my advantage, I would be most grateful for any and all feedback. Thank you and blessed be!
madame_bateleur

Re: Reversible GLASS Red/Black Candle HELP!

Unread postby aura » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:09 am

Hi madame_bateleur,

reversible candles do return to sender, but a couple of things may be occurring here which a reading would be able to clear up:

1 - if she's protected/protecting (which she may well be if she's experienced), your ''return to sender'' may just be bouncing off her protection or one of her protections may be taking the hit

2 - you describe red over black as your reversing candle. Technically, a true reversing candle like those sold by LM should be black over red. You burn the negativity away (black) and are left with only the love (red).

3 - you may be the victim of a scam if your reader insinuates that there is an unknown person working on your man. This is a common scam, and it works because it is often based in truth or partial truth, but if you have no corroboratory evidence, you must realize that it is your reader's word against your man's and the reader may have a financial interest in frightening you and getting you to come back for more readings and more spells. Get a check-reading from another reader.

4 - It's certain that in a situation like yours, protection is not a suggestion, it's a necessity. Despite a waning moon, you can set a protection light - moon phases is only one way to time things. You could set it a Sunday as the hands of the clock rise. Furthermore before you protect, if you've both been having bad luck, do some thorough cleansing with Chinese Wash, Jinx Killer or 13-herb spiritual bath. Also add a cap of Chinese Wash and a pinch of Protection (or Fiery Wall of Protection at this point!) bath crystals to each of your laundry loads so that you fix both you and your lovers' clothes on a regular basis.

That said, you have a complex situation on your hands and you may well want to get a reading and a helping hand from a professional rootworker like one of the fine members of AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Also make sure you take the time to take care of yourself throughout this. This kind of a magickal war can really drain you and you need to take time to fill your energetic and emotional well with activities and friends that will help nourish you. The better you are doing, the better the results of your work and the outcome of the situation. Care for yourself first.

Many Blessings to You.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby madame_bateleur » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:46 am

Aura,

Thank you very much for your help. Yes, I DID have TWO different people helping. My partner is from another country. It was a close family friend, who lives in another country, who first told me what was going on. She agreed to help, but the prices were enormous! $14,000 USD worth. It got a little better, and then, she stopped. The problem continued.....

THEN--- I went to a LOCAL person here in Seattle, who was reputed to being VERY GOOD at what they do. I started working with them in January 2012. They were paid a total of $9,000 USD for their work!!! Things got better than the first time.... and then, they got tired, and QUIT!!!!

So, now I am ALONE. I've learned enough from dealing with BOTH these people to know the basics. But I'm not a professional. I have spent over $24,000 USD with NO LUCK with these HORRIBLE people who have agreed to help and then retracted once it got TOO HARD for them.

I have no more money. I've had to start working at night to pay off my bills, because I drained all my personal money to try and free my partner. Ive done everything I can. Now, I know where to look for help. Which is why I am on here. I've been told that everything that's done will come back 3 times to you. I pray and hope and wish those who betrayed me will receive justice for what they have done. They took my money. And left me in the same mess.

I sincerely appreciate your feedback and advise. I really hope I find an answer to this soon. We were engaged to be married when this happened. No matter what she has done to him, he has NEVER left me. He does love me. I just need to keep fighting until I win.

Thank you for all your help!

Blessed be--
madame_bateleur

Unread postby aura » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:29 am

Hi madame_bateleur,

at $24,000.00 USD you've been taken for a ride more times than not (is what my xp tells me). On this forum as well as in the HITAP pages you'll find information on this. The links are here if you're interested - it will at least give you an idea what to avoid in future as well as how to best find an appropriate worker for you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

hiring-psychic-readers-and-rootworkers-questions-&-answers-t9319.html

This is why as a general rule we recommend AIRR readers and rootworkers - they are bound by a code of ethics and their ombudsman provides you a way to complain and seek help if you aren't satisfied with the service you receive.

also keep in mind that reconciliation work is some of the most difficult work to do and it has the lowest chances of success. That's simply fact. Consider the pain and trouble you are having and perhaps it may be time to cut and clear and find yourself a man that isn't running around and giving you grief while also draining your financial resources.

Do you have kids together? Do you have finances in common? If not, definitely consider leaving. If not, then begin by getting your finances back on track by working with lodestones and drawing spells - don't focus on love when you can't pay rent and put food on the table: those are your priorities.

Meanwhile, prayer is free and powerful. You can get a whole retinue of people praying for you via the Crystal Silence League by sending in a prayer request on their site here:

http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

Many blessings to you and may you find comfort and strength despite and within these trials.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:53 am

Hello, madame_bateleur --

Aura answered your two questions very well, and i need not add to what she said.

At first i was going to merge this thread into the thread on how to use Lucky Mojo Black/Red Reversing Vigil Candles, as that was what your original subject title seemed to be about. That thread is here:

Reversing Vigil Candle Questions and-Answers
reversing-vigil-candle-questions-and-answers-t3078.html

It explains the use of our Reversing Vigil Light candles, their purposes and our techniques for working with them.

However, as Aura noted, you are not using our candle. We do not sell a "red top" candle like that, nor are our candles named "Reversible."

We believe that in the context of candle magic, the colour red represents love and the colour black represents evil, so we would never sell a candle that caused a client or customer to burn off the love first and leave the curse behind at the end!

Rather, our Reversing candles, being black at the top and red at the bottom, burn off the curse and leave you with love at the end.

Please do not misuse our forum to complain about products that we do not make and which we think are WRONGLY-made, according to our understanding of the principles of magic. Here is what our Reversing Candles look like -- as seen in a label from a Reversing Vigil Candle.

CAN-GLS-REVR
Reversing Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

However, products aside, your posts are most troubling to me because they tell a sad story about being scammed by psychics, so i am merging this thread into the long thread containing posts about people who have been ripped off by unscrupulous pseudo-workers.

Tales of being scammed by non-AIRR readers and rootworkers
tales-of-being-scammed-by-non-airr-readers-and-rootworkers-t14276.html

I am very sorry that this happened to you. I advise you to either press legal charges or take the loss as a learning experience. This forum cannot help you get back your money. All we can do is show you how to work with Lucky Mojo brand spiritual supplies in a traditional manner, and help put you in touch with the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR), a group of ethical spiritual counsellors and workers who have a volunteer Ombudsman to handle client complaints against the associates within the group (and those complaints are very rare, i will note). Find AIRR here:

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR)
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby nana664 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:52 am

I know that you always recommend AIRR readers and rootworkers, but what about those who have the Certified Lucky Mojo Practitioner logo on their sites?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

Unread postby aura » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi nana664,

a Lucky Mojo Practitioner logo indicates that the person has completed Miss Cat's Hoodoo Rootwork and Correspondence Course. They may or may not take clients, they may or may not have any Gift for the work, they have a foundational set of studies in hoodoo, can answer most basic questions on the practice of Conjure. They know the theory of the work.

You have no guarantee as to their experience level nor do you have any recourse (like an ombudsman) that you have if you consult via AIRR. AIRR members have been through a selection panel and evaluation and are held to a set of ethical conduct rules that a plain 'ole practitioner isn't. It doesn't mean there aren't any good, it means that you, as a consumer have the responsibility to choose wisely and don't have someone to investigate your complaint should you have one.

Hope this helps.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nana664 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:14 pm

Ah ok, I understand. I'll stick with AIRR. :)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:07 pm

I agree with Aura, but just because they have not joined AIRR< but have the lucky mojo certification doesnt mean they're not capable of doing good work. I haven't joined AIRR yet, and I know many others that are good resellers, and do work for others. You have had to be practicing for 2 years before you can join AIRR. So dont count them out for doing good work either. I am just saying.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Reader predicted my husband will cheat on me; what do I do?

Unread postby JAV1075 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:16 pm

I was told by a tarot reader that my "husband" (I've been living with the father of my children for 17 yrs no legally married0 that he will meet someone else and that he will have like a 2nd home with this person and that he will have children w/this person. I wanted to know what candles should I order or what should I do? ** I was told that this will happen next yr and when I find out it would be too late ** How can I pretend this from happening?
JAV1075

Re: Reader predicted my husband will cheat on me; what do I do?

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi there:
I edited the subject of your message to reflect the topic of your post.
We cannot comment on what a non-AIRR reader says; there are people out there who will predict doom and gloom for you and scare you into giving them money to "fix" the situation with spells or more readings.

I suggest getting a reading with an Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers reader, to see if there are any concerns in your relationship with your man or if he's already seeing someone else.
http://readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, you can get a Nation Sack going on him to tie him to you, or burn some Stay With Me or Stay At Home vigil candles or wear the oils on you to keep your guy at home and with you.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Reader predicted my husband will cheat on me; what do I do?

Unread postby j82 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:16 pm

I have had a million readings i sware in my life and I can tell you some truths. first they are not always a 100%, sometimes some of what is said comes true, other times none does. Most cases iv noticed the gist of the reading. example: a friend of mine seen a reader who said she would fall in love and he was in law so be nice to all lawyers. well she fell in love and in that same week got a ticket and needed to hire a lawyer (gist). There is an old greek story about a person getting a reading and being so scared of it that they make it happen. Meaning dont run around assuming he will and being suspisous you may lead it. Remember the future is based on todays decisions, it can be changed.

AIRR readers are good because you can ask how to change it and they will tell you both physical and mundane or magic that can be used and if it will work. A work that comes to mind is a honey jar, its often over looked for longterm love but I feel in any lasting relationship its a great asset, one of the many keys to love is being sweet and affectionate, a honey jar is perfect for that!!
j82

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:21 am

Cops: L.I. Man Charged With Drugging, Assaulting 17-Year-Old Conspired To Have Teen Killed
Daniel Miller Also Allegedly Wanted To Perform Voodoo To Give Teen Cancer

INWOOD, N.Y. (CBSNewYork)
July 12, 2012 7:32 PM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/07/12/ ... from-jail/

Daniel Miller, owner of an Inwood [NY] shop selling Santeria and other religious items, was accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a teenaged employee, and is now charged with trying to hire a hitman to kill his alleged victim.

The owner of a religious supply store in New York City, who is accused of drugging and sexually assaulting a teenager working at the store, has also been charged with conspiring to kill the teen.

Daniel Miller, now 45, was accused in April of giving the 17-year-old employee a drink that was spiked with the amnesia-producing anti-anxiety drug Lorazepam and then sexually abusing the teen inside his Botanica store in Inwood. The alleged victim said he came to the next morning inside his employer’s house. The store sells Santeria, Voodoo and African religious supplies.

While the alleged sex assault took place back in January, Miller was arrested at his house in April. He was charged with a criminal sex act. His attorney said the act was consensual and Miller denied drugging the teen.

Miller has served time for forgery and pleaded guilty years ago to sex abuse charges, authorities said.

Thursday, the case took another twist. Miller was arraigned on one count of conspiracy and one count of criminal solicitation, Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice said. Miller is now accused of trying to pay someone $15,000 to kill his alleged sexual assault victim to keep him from testifying.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby madame_bateleur » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 am

Thank you, Catherine, I did write that wrong. the candle I have is black top/bottom red and yes I am using LM reversing oil.

I'm sure after reading my post I seem like a gullible doofis (my words) but truthfully in most ways I'm not. Its no good dwelling on the past, though, so onward and upward! I would like to say, though, that in MY situation, I am up against a hoodoo practitioner, which is why I wasn't hesitant to pay so much for professional services. Had the situation simply been an inexperienced young lady or something, my reaction may have been different. Either way, my challenging path has led me to LM, this great website, the AIRRs, and the other fantastic resources included in it. So, all in all, I'm greatful to learn more of what I can do & how, and hopefully someday this will all be a faint memory for him and me!!

Thank you, again, for your help and instruction. I am most greatful!! I hope to work with an AIRR member very soon. My next plan, after my current work, is to work on restoring financial stability, so I can properly compensate them! Thanks again!!
madame_bateleur

Re: Spent Money With Online Spellcasters

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:49 pm

ConjureMan is correct review the readers at AIRR found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Honey Jar http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You can search the forum for information on moving candle spells
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Help, spent money but no results.

Unread postby sunshine925 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:04 am

I've been to several people for card reading and 2 for rootwork. They all say the same that "he's my soulmate". Therefore I had 2 rootworks done 1told me that it would be 9-21 days until I get results. It's going on 30 days and the other one is still being done it's been about 2 weeks. I light candles and all my candles are clear and even some break. What is the problem? Why is it taking so long? As of today it's been 2 weeks since I heard from him should I contact him? I'm not sure what I need to do patience isn't my virtrue? If he's my soulmate then why haven't we progressed into a relationship. So frustrated I spent so much money and I just want someone who can really help...
sunshine925

Re: HELP

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:04 pm

I am assuming you are working with AIRR workers and I hope that both workers know about the spell work each did-because sometimes not knowing what another worker has done or is about to do can cause its own set of problems. But assuming that everything is out in the open-I would contact one or both of the workers and ask them in their opinion what the hold up is-since they have read and worked for you they will be in the best position to answer that question and help you determine if you just need to wait a little longer or change your approach.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Help, spent money but no results.

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:06 am

I would second Miss Bri's advice, above, and offer a caveat; just because this man may be your soulmate does not necessarily mean the two of you will have the kind of relationship you desire. "Soulmate" denotes a powerful, long-lasting connection, but it may not, for example, be a romantic connection. If you're doing work contrary to the nature of the connection, it could cause a bit of ruckus.

Of course, I'm not saying this is so certainly so in your situation; I simply wanted you to be aware of the possibility. The long-and-the-short of it is that you need to communicate with your workers, to see where things stand.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sunshine925 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:27 am

Thank you for your advice the rootworkers are not members of AIRR. That would be my next step is contacting a member however I have contacted my previous rootworker and they both said the same thing be patient that he is meant for you. Just frustrated right now.
sunshine925

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:37 am

Although there are reputable, honest psychics and workers who are not AIRR members, many will just tell you what you want to hear. As Doctor Hob stated, "soul mate" does not necessarily mean a romantic relationship. Many have the idea, common in books, movies, and television shows, that there is one person that is "the one," and with only that person can they have a satisfying relationship. There are seven billion people in the world and there are millions of potential partners for anyone.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Hello I'm new and need advice!

Unread postby Manknee » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 am

Hello, I'm new to the forum.

Like everyone else who is in this forum I have a lot of interest and a lot of curiosity about root work and spellcasting.

I started being interested in this when my boyfriend who I was engaged to one day said out of the blue "my feelings have changed". After that I tried to stay away from him but I would always end up wanting To go back. I would break up with him because of the way that he was acting and then he would come back. So I thought that maybe there was some reason why I cannot just put it in the past as I had my other relationships.

It was at that point that I started contacting "psychics". This then led me to "spell casters."

I use the quotes because I don't feel now that these people were true spellcasters or psychics.

Most of them said that this man was my soulmate and that's why it was so difficult for me to let go. This seemed to make sense. Most of them would tell me that I needed all kinds of work done. They all told me that there was another girl who had cast a spell on him and was binding him to her. This is why his feelings all of a sudden changed.

After spending lots of money on these so-called psychics and spell casters I decided that I was going to try it one more time.

It was at that point that I had a meeting with [name deleted; a female who is not a member of this forum, or Hoodoo Psychics, or the Association of Readers and Rootworkers --cat].

[She] told me that she felt that yes he was under some influence but didn't know what it was. She stated that it could've been just peer pressure or his family or his own self-doubt. She was not really sure what his problem was.

She suggested to me that I have a reading with [name deleted, a male who is not a member of this forum, or Hoodoo Psychics, or the Association of Readers and Rootworkers --cat]. So I contacted [this male] and had a reading with him. He stated that there was another girl who was using black magic on my boyfriend. He said that she was pulling him away from me and drawing him towards her.

This kind of matched with what the other so called spellcasters had said.

He also said that this woman had put "juju" on me. He said that I needed some type of protection work for myself but suggested that I just leave the boyfriend alone because this other girl had another person who is working with her who was very powerful.

He stated that in order for me to release my boyfriend from this woman's grip that I needed someone who was a very powerful root worker to engage in the "battle" for him.

He said I needed some extreme protection work for myself or things would very quickly go from bad to worse for me. Needless to say this scared me quite a bit.

After getting a price quote from him, I decided that I would do some more research on him as I had been burned by other so-called spell casters.

After doing research on [the male spellcaster] I was led to AIRR and the Lucky Mojo website.

At that point I got a reading from an actual AIRR rootworker. This person told me that I had nothing on me and neither did my boyfriend. But this rootworker also told me that [the male spellcaster] is gifted in his work and in his visions. So I am obviously very confused.

I began to try and do my own spells. I've had some success. Some days my boyfriend acts like he wants to be with me and he's happy with me and then the next day he's angry and bitter and acts like he doesn't want to see me at all.

I believe in karma and free will. I believe everyone has the right to choose their own path.

If my boyfriend is under someone's control, then I want to release him from that control and give him the right to choose whether to be with me or not.

However if he is not under someone else's control then should I not just leave him alone?

I don't know if he is drawn to me because of the love spells that I'm placing on him or if it's because those are his actual choices.

I don't know if he's angry because seeing me is not his choice and my love spells are driving him to me and he doesn't want to be with me -- or if he's angry because this other girl and her helper-friend are pulling him away for me.

Basically I guess I'm just confused on what I should do. Any advice at all would be extremely helpful thank you
Manknee

Re: Hello I'm new and need advice!

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Manknee --

Welcome to the Forum.

All the people that you mention*
-- Yes, i had to delete their names --
They are known to us on the internet,
And some have wealth and fame --
But it's against our Forum policy
To speak of them at all,
To tear them down or build them up,
Just to watch them jump and fall.**

As to your confusion: Just because the male spellcaster was said by another reader to be "gifted in his visions" that does not mean that the male spellcaster is always right, nor that the male spellcaster is above using his power to frighten people in an attempt to obtain money from them via what is known in our world as the "psychic protection racket." Gifts are one thing. Integrity is another. Be aware of the difference, and of the fact that all humans have them in varying quantity.

Now, for those unfamiliar with it, the psychic protection racket scam is described here -- and if you have time, please read the entire page -- there is a lot of other valuable information on it:

SPELLCASTING FRAUDS: THE "PSYCHIC PROTECTION RACKET"
http://luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html#fraud2

My advice is to stop running from reader to reader and from spell-caster to spell caster. Hire a magical coach and do the work yourself if you can.

Best of luck!

* [insert Bob Dylan melody and cadence for "Desolation Row" here -- crazy cat]
** [cf. "Blue Yodel # 1 (T for Texas)" by Jimmy Rodgers the Singing Brakeman -- cat]
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Newby29 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:38 pm

Hello! I recently had a reading after finding out my bf cheated on me. We have been broken up for 2 months and I moved out of the house we shared.

At the time of the reading we had already decided to try and salvage our relationship but I decided to seek guidance to keep him faithful and help me along the way.

Well during the reading I was told that we both were cursed by two jealous people to keep us arguing and fighting and that he changed due to root work someone put on him. Now she said this all after I basically told her the whole situation I told her when she asked why I was there that my bf cheated.

I think the info she gave was too general she didn't know anything about us and asked me how many kids we had and if he changed. Shouldn't she know all about this????

And she wanted to charge $600.00 to fix the situation.

As I think more and more, if we have evil black magic on us how is it possible that we are reconciling our relationship??? If this were true wouldn't he be different towards me and not want to be together??? We haven't argued for a long time even before I caught him cheating life was normal!

Now I am worried that if I ignore her I may be in a world of trouble!!

Any thoughts, help, advice?????
Newby29

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics