• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:10 pm

Tales of being scammed by non-AIRR readers and rootworkers

How to contact AIRR or HP for an authentic hoodoo psychic reading, conjure consultation, or magical coaching, and how to hire a root doctor.

Tales of being scammed by non-AIRR readers and rootworkers

Unread postby kimberlie1987 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:07 pm

I would like to know what does a person do, when they have paid several different spiritual readers to help them with a problem, the reader knew the person was being fed, has a seed, and is in an occult, they charged me $17,000.00, because this person has been in this situation for over 7 years.

Once I gave them this money, no receipt, they have a full ministry in Georgia, the reader saw I was very prosperous, they then asked me to borrow $95,000.00 that I didnt have, but they said I had access too. They said they would give it back, I told them I didnt have it, and I didnt have a way to get it.

They never did the work, they then came back with they needed $9700 to finish and that would be done by the 1st of the year.

I paid them the $17,000.00 in September 2008, they said this would be over by October 4th, never happened, they then started trying to extort me for the amounts I listed above.

So I had a reading again, they told me these people have messed up my finances so I can come back to them to fix this.

I have no man, no money, nothing I do brings my money back. They need to be stopped!

Then I met this girl that is a reader, a very good one, she told me she worked with 9 other sisters, if I pay them $3000.00 they would fix this with me and my man, and remove the money curse, they wouldnt hurt anyone.

She said 4 days, its been a month. She asked for $12,000.00 just 2 days after I gave her the $3,000.00, so I cut her off. She's been saying she's gonna pay me, and this is why my work never works. I told her, the reason it's not working is because of greed, you didnt do anything, but try to extort me like the people in Georgia.

So now what do I do?

This reader on line said this work only cost a couple of hundred dollars, these people need to be ashamed, this man really needs help!

Now what?

Please help me get this money back!
kimberlie1987
 

Re: Taken for $$$$$$$

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:24 pm

Please take a deep break Kimberlee.

I'm sorry you have been a victim of these charlatans. There are quite a few honest and ethical rootworkers and readers, unfortunately from what you have stated, you have not met them.

You can file a complaint with the Secretary of State in Georgia and the Better Business Bureau about these scumbags, so others will know how dishonest they are. You can also write a rip-off report on the Internet about them.

This is a forum for Lucky Mojo Products and I can tell you what products could benefit you. The Pay Me vigil candle, which you can find here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

If you feel strong enough, I would also advise an Uncrossing Spell Kit, which you can find here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

I hope that helps.

Mary
Literarylioness
 

Re: Taken for $$$$$$$

Unread postby J Simulcik » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Mary has given you good advice. In the future, products such as Money Stay With Me, King Solomon Wisdom, and Clarity would work well in conjunction with doing research on the workers you are thinking of hiring. They will help you make wiser choices and keep more of your money rather than lose it. Don't be discouraged, though; there are good and honest workers out there.
J Simulcik
 

Re: Taken for $$$$$$$

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:26 pm

I echo what Mary and J said and I would also say that a worker who is talking money in the amounts you are speaking of would be one that I would take a good, long look at before paying a dime to him or her. If they are promising you results no matter what, don't believe them, no honest, ethical worker is going to guarantee you the outcome that you desire.

As far as what to do:
You can report the charlatans to the authorities, the Secretary of State, the Better Business Bureau, and your local police. This may constitute fraud and involve criminal charges, certainly the authorities need to know about the problem.

Don't pay large sums of money to anyone else. You have been taken for a fool, don't let it happen again. Keep your money safe and make sure that these people do not have access to your credit cards/bank accounts

You can do Pay Me Now work as Mary suggested. Spiritual Baths for cleansing, and I would also lay down some protection around my home and my person, which you can read about here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
User avatar
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3007
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Gender: Female

Re: Taken for $$$$$$$

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:15 pm

This is a sad story, but the truth is that there are fraudulent professionals in every single sector of business in the world, from bankers to plumbers and, yes, of course, to root workers as well.

What you should do now is to engage a lawyer if you feel that ypu have been defrauded -- however, it is unlikely you will win much money back, as the cost of lawyers is great and the person who took your money can defend what he or she did on the basis that the work was performed as agreed but simply did not result in the outcome you had hoped for, much like a medical doctor performing an operation which, alas, did not cure the patient.

Let this be a notice and a warning to all those who seek professional spell-casting or root doctoring aid: PLEASE, before you hire someone, read my "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page on "What to Look for in a Rootworker." It is online here:

http://luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html
catherine yronwode
User avatar
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13669
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:09 pm
Location: Forestville, California
Gender: Female

Re: Taken for $$$$$$$

Unread postby K54 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 pm

I am sorry to hear how badly you were taken. I was once scammed for $5,000 over the course of a year and of course no results, but you have my story beat. It was several years before I ever consulted another spiritual worker and this one only charged $350 and did the job. I also had a significant amount of work to do myself in conjunction with what the worker was doing for me, while the scammer just "burned candles for me" and kept asking for more money.
The root workers listed with LM are ethical, honest and caring. Far from asking for money right off, they will do a divination to decide whether they can even take your case, but if the answer is no, they will recommend someone who can. That has been my experience. Hope that helps.

K54
K54
 

Any advice please - psychic scam?

Unread postby Chris » Mon May 18, 2009 7:34 pm

I dug myself a deep hole.. I been seeing a psychic right. I paid over thosands in bits n pieces. For a girl at my job dat I actually love her.

I came to this psychic and she had me do diff things like put dirt in a zip lock bag and put it under my pillow and put rose pedals in aluminum foil n put it under my pillow.. I get to the point sorry just need help.

Every time I get to the end of my payments its something else.. But I need a candle to protect me from losing my job and my self from her work unless its true becuz nothin happend yet.

Today I called the psychic the good news about the girl I love is givin me a ride from work.. I have two more payments left. I told the psychic I will get ther protection work she said I need, but I think I should call back n stop it. But Im just scared that she will harm me in some way.

I can't burn candles at home or any thing.. I Trust MISC. I had a candle to burn on the altar I had results quick..

so any advice will help thanks Cat and LM staff.. I feel like crap.. Will make my decision from yall advice tonight... :D
Chris
 

Re: Taken for $$$$$$$

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:05 pm

That sucks when that happens because obviously you need a change and things to happen and it's always hard when you have been taken for a ride. I always look at this site called Ripoff.com for these places to see if they have had someone turn them in for not getting what they paid for. I've been a bit of a victim too, but I knew that there could have been a chance, but it wasn't for very much. I agree with K54. Use the root workers on this site.

Good Luck!
Tabbylove17
 

Re: Tales of being scammed by non-AIRR readers and rootworkers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 am

Those who have been around for a while, and those with connections to Oakland and New Orleans, may recall Dr. Sharon Caulder, the "Voodoo Chief."

You can look her up in the old usenet files of alt.religion.orisha and so forth.

Long story short: She claimed to be a Voodoo priestess who did exorcisms of werewolves.

Really, anything i add after that would be anti-climactic, but she also tried to have a connection with my shop, which i let pass, and she went on to set up a Voodoo shop in NOLA right on the doorstep of the greatly loved Priestess Miriam, which was a very low tactic. I predicted she would fall, and she did. The ultra-expensive "antique" "African" art she was selling turned out to have been manufactured by a Hollywood, California, film prop company, and she stiffed them for $75,000 -- which led to her bankruptcy and so forth and so on. That in turn led to charges of tax evasion. Oh, you know, the usual.

Like i said, long story ...

So, anyway, since usenet is no longer what it once was, when i found this news article on her -- old news, i admit -- i decided to post it here to fulfill my intention of documenting her career.

‘Voodoo chief’ receives 30 months in prison
By JOSH RICHMAN | Bay Area News Group, The Chauncey Bailey Project
PUBLISHED: June 1, 2006 at 3:54 am

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2006/06/01/ ... in-prison/

This is her Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/sharon.caulder.7

I don't have a mad-on for this lady -- but i do feel protective on behalf of those who paid her for Voodoo Werewolf Exorcisms. It's a cautionary tale. Be careful, people.
catherine yronwode
User avatar
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13669
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:09 pm
Location: Forestville, California
Gender: Female

Re: Taken for $$$$$$$

Unread postby Dumbledork » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Here's my rules for not getting cheated- 1) not everyone is cursed, possessed or victims of the evil eye, 2) if the reader or worker is on the up and up, then he'll/she'll have reasonable upfront rates that won't change in the middle of a reading, 3) you don't have to be read or worked on everyday or even every week for that matter, 4) If the reader/worker tries to sell you on some special, one of a kind, 400 yr-old mystic blue candle for $2000 LEAVE!!! A candle's a candle--its the prayer that makes it powerful.That goes for any kind of ritual tool or supply, and lastly 5) you'll be surprised to know that not all of you dead relatives are roasting in hell or trapped in purgatory and if they were, butt loads of money will not be what gets them out...ditch the conman and pray for their release yourself for free...or ask the saints. Their rates are much better.

Bottom line, remember that nobody's advice is worth $1000 an hour....except mine. But seriously, you work to hard to give your money to a bunch or liars and thieves, use some discretion.
Dumbledork
 

Hiring Readers and Rootworkers: Questions and Answers

Unread postby Ms.juju » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Hello all I’m in desperate, need well first of all I’m new to this site, but I feel like none of these spells may not work for me at this time. And the reason why I’m saying this is because; I had a reading done and the reader told me some pretty bad news that of course I didn’t want to hear.

He mentions to me that I had been crossed up by two people. And one of them was related to me. I was very shocked and it was very hurtful to me that this family member of mines would do this to me. But he told me that, it would be kind of hard and difficult to remove this off of me. because it is a very serious case. And he scared me so badly because he told me that it’s a 50% chance that he could remove this, because I would need to find this item and Burn it. But it could be anywhere, but he told me that he could try to do a reversal to send it back to them. But there’s that 50% chance that this may not work.

So that really hurt because if he can’t help me than pretty much no one would be able to, you know how this made me feel like it’s no reason for me to live then. Because it’s like you having bad luck and things going wrong for the rest of my life hated to hear this kind of news.

And then he said that I’m so crossed up that’s why relationship won’t work because I’m crossed up and my boyfriend is crossed up by women, that keeps drawing him to her. He said we will get back together off and on but it just won’t work until I’m uncrossed.

So I’m left not knowing what to do. I just feel like a failure and I’m just in this world for nothing. i don’t feel like it’s nothing I can really do at this point I can’t even save my relationship with the person that I love because my crossed condition, if anyone know of anything that may help please send me a message thanks to all.
Ms.juju
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:55 am
Location: Georgia
Gender: Female

Re: Rootworker Said I Was Crossed

Unread postby Keirith » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:38 pm

If this were me, I would probably get a second opinion. The reader may have an excellent reputation, but it may be possible that someone else has a different pathway and a simpler solution for you.

Think of it this way: if you went to a medical doctor for a physical condition, the best that you knew of, and he gave you bad bad news and suggested something that may not work, would you stop there? I know myself I would get a second opinion, because sometimes another expert can see a different course of action for you, his experiences and knowledge are different. We are all individuals and we are all human and we all have a different take on the situation. I am sure there is someone who could give you a second opinion, and you owe it to yourself before you embark on a cure for your condition which sounds difficult and risky.

If the second opinion were the same, and you wanted to try the first reader's solution at least you know you are on the right path.

If not then you have to decide what to do.

My second suggestion is that you pray for guidance and help from God, open up your heart and petition any favorite saint, or perhaps the saint for hopeless cases, of which I forget his name but it may be St Jude. There may even be a candle you can light to give you clarity and strength...again you would have to check Lucky Mojo's candle offerings. Personally I would not even go for any kind of uncrossing candle at this point. Remember we all have God within ourselves; we were created in His image and likeness, and He gave us free will and would not allow someone to go thru life as a condemned crossed person with no hope. He is the greatest healer and you just have to find your way. Don't give up on yourself.

I hope I did not offend anyone with this post; I am not a religious person, but I am spiritual, and in desperate cases God is there for us even if it is not that obvious.

I wish you luck and please let us know how you make out.
Keirith
 

Overcharged By a Witch

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 pm

Today I went to see a witch.. she charge me 52.00 just to do a reading. When I ask her how much she would charge for a love spell she told me 237.00.. Why so much ? Can I just do my own spell with out the heavy cost ?
salmyrcrr
 

Re: why

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:12 pm

salmyrcrr wrote:Today I went to see a witch.. she charge me 52.00 just to do a reading. When I ask her how much she would charge for a love spell she told me 237.00.. Why so much ? Can I just do my own spell with out the heavy cost ?


She sounds pretty reasonable actually. She is doing a job and the job takes work. Do you have the ability to do the job yourself? Has she given you references of satisfied clients? Have you looked into this woman thoroughly?

Be a smart customer.

Mary
Literarylioness
 

Re: why

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:30 pm

She was recommened by a friend.. However, I really do not know how good she really is. She want a picture of my lover, kotex, and I have to do some type of prayer. That all she told me.. I was suppose to go back today but i needed time to think.. I once was told why pay for something when you can do it yourself..
salmyrcrr
 

Re: why

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:55 pm

I say if you're able to do it yourself then do it yourself because it's your energy that is doing the spell, but if for some reason you can't then I would check out the missionary church that is on this site. They send you updates on your candles and everything and it's not $237. I don't know about you, but I know I can't afford that much myself, so I use the church.
Tabbylove17
 

Re: why

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:02 pm

salmyrcrr wrote:She was recommened by a friend.. However, I really do not know how good she really is. She want a picture of my lover, kotex, and I have to do some type of prayer. That all she told me.. I was suppose to go back today but i needed time to think.. I once was told why pay for something when you can do it yourself..


Because you might not be able to do this. That's why people can charge for this work. Not everyone has a gift for this work and those of us that do sometimes make their living and so must charge rates that others find a bit much.

Also you call her a witch, what form of work does this woman do?
Turnsteel
 

Re: why

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:22 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:Because you might not be able to do this. That's why people can charge for this work. Not everyone has a gift for this work and those of us that do sometimes make their living and so must charge rates that others find a bit much.

Also you call her a witch, what form of work does this woman do?


HailDiscordia hit the nail on the head! We charge because we do work that other people cannot do and we should be compensated for our efforts. I pay to have my nails done and my hair cut. Why shouldn't someone pay me for my services.

If you are a talented rootworker, or a novice who feels the inclination, than do the work yourself.

Mary
Literarylioness
 

Re: why

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:08 am

In another post Cat gave a very succinct response to how effective Hoodoo isn't just 'wishing'. To do spellwork properly, you need strong and appropriate magical tools and knowledge, strong and well-focussed intentions, to say the least.

Apparently, some of us amateurs don't have enough experience to do the spellwork as it should be done, esp. when we're looking for quick fix to our present problems. Then Hoodoo is very much about communicating with and getting aid from the spirits - gifted workers have power, they see what we can't see and give us magical support that we can't accomplish on our own--not always, or not as much.
cabriellenil
 

Re: why

Unread postby phoenixrayne » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:43 am

I don't think she questioned the charge.. I think it was "Why so much?"

$240 is a lot of money for many of us - I know in my part of the country the average person makes a LOT LESS than that per DAY. I guess some times it comes down to - people put their value on something and it can be frustrating to some. I am having this issue now myself.

My thought is - if you want to do it yourself - what does it hurt to try? There are those that believe if they set their price high - then only those who "really need" the service will come and pay it. THAT is not necessarily true. In those situations- you learn to do the best with what you DO have.

To use the haircut analogy - I am in a single income family with an autistic child. Our budget is "stretched" is an understatement - but we all have each other. We can't afford manicures and haircuts so - we bought clippers and thank the universe everyday that our son is a boy - cause I am NOT A GOOD HAIR CUTTER. However, at least with a boy I can't mess it up to bad!

I guess my point is this - if you wander through life defining your life by what you don't have - life can be pretty sad and miserable. BUT if you always appreciate what you DO have, then life will be happier no matter what your circumstances... even with split ends!
phoenixrayne
 

Re: why

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Consider too that you aren't just paying for materials, but time and skill. Think of the time it takes to prepare all the ritual components, focus on the spell and prayers for how ever many days it's being worked, properly dispose of the remains, etc.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Central California
Gender: Female

Re: why

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:50 pm

I agree with everyone. I mean it all depends on how difficult your situation is, and I know I like to be compensated for a service just like anyone else. . Now if she charged you like 2000, then I would say um no. You will probably will end up spending that much anyways buying your own materials, and you might have to repeat some steps. So I would really evaluate how able you are to do the work on your own. But shop around perhaps there is someone that could do the work for less. But remember you get what you pay for, and sometimes you just can't cut corners.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender: Female

Re: why

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:43 pm

Actually, the average rootworker charges about $60 per hour, but I know of many who charge about $100 per hour, not including supplies. I know in Vodou, my creator charges minimally $500 for a case. She is well-known though and many are paying for her name. We actually do more than just magical work, but a lot of counseling too. It is like being a doctor on call 24/7 sometimes.

To me, $200 is not that high. I know in 1994 with my late mentor, all in all it probably cost about $1,000 for his work and supplies. If he were alive today, I can only imagine what he would be charging. He was one of the best too.

It really all depends on the worker.

Mary
Literarylioness
 

Re: why

Unread postby Chesireeyes » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:34 pm

I'm sorry, but $50.00 for a reading, plus $200+ for additional spellwork is a little outrageous. :|

The price for the reading alone is reasonable. Still, I personally have gotten quality readings in the past for about $30.00.

Sure, a lot of time and energy are invested in the spellwork, which consists of purchasing supplies, divination, scheduling appointments, etc. And yes, we all know that time is money. Still, you can find legitimate rootworkers who will charge so much less and do the same amount of work, if not more. I'd say find someone else, or better yet, do it yourself--lest you risk spending an unecessary sum of money.
Chesireeyes
 

Re: why

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:38 pm

200$ is not that bad for spell work depending on what you want done and how well you want it done. 200$ for a love spell, especially for a spell to draw a specific person sounds perfectly reasonable. Its always harder to draw a specific person then it is to draw an unknown lover, and people always seem to whant that one person, not someone that while they don't know yet is better for them then the putz they want so bad.
Turnsteel
 

Re: why

Unread postby Chesireeyes » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:49 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:200$ is not that bad for spell work depending on what you want done and how well you want it done. 200$ for a love spell, especially for a spell to draw a specific person sounds perfectly reasonable. Its always harder to draw a specific person then it is to draw an unknown lover, and people always seem to whant that one person, not someone that while they don't know yet is better for them then the putz they want so bad.


Then perhaps I'm just cheap, lol.
Chesireeyes
 

Re: why

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:10 am

Well you probably will end up spending 200 anyways if you have to recast, and do a road opener...those kinds of things. In the particular sense of love spells, specifically reconcilation spells or a lover to return to the person, it is going to take more than one spell kit or candle to bring them back. This is definitely the case when a lover leaves another person for someone else. In that case, I would have to break them up, and then lure the person back to the other person. Some situations are VERY complicated. So 200 would not be unreasonable in that case anyways.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender: Female

Re: why

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:02 am

Stars is right- I do my own work and here's the rough breakdown of how much my most recent working cost in dollars, let alone time. Candles, $20 for 3 jars & 1 figural, Herbs, $16 for the new things, not what I have on hand already, Oils, $24 since I'm combining. That's $60 before sales tax, gas, etc, and it's not a major working. I also have about half of what I'm using already. All your costs add up quickly, so $200 or so isn't really bad at all when you add it all up. Just some food for thought.
Best!
keeperoftherubyshoes
 

Re: why

Unread postby egyptianqueen » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:23 pm

I dont mind paying alot for spell work, as long as I see results. 200.00 is not bad. Honest rootworkers, work very hard.
egyptianqueen
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:48 am
Gender: None specified

Re: Taken for $$$$$$$

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:45 am

wow, that is a lot of money to lose.. i could not even give up 267.00 do not know how you felt for such scam
salmyrcrr
 

Re: why

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 am

I am very surprise with some of the reply here.. Come on , are we not on a site that promote doing your own spells ? I beleive anyone with the right set of mind and intent can do a spell. I am still considering in doing the spell for my love. He is still in my life but I want more from him. Just today he tell me he do not know why he still talk to me. is like I have become a habit to him. I want his LOVE !
salmyrcrr
 

Re: why

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:47 am

salmyrcrr wrote:I am very surprise with some of the reply here.. Come on , are we not on a site that promote doing your own spells ? I beleive anyone with the right set of mind and intent can do a spell. I am still considering in doing the spell for my love. He is still in my life but I want more from him. Just today he tell me he do not know why he still talk to me. is like I have become a habit to him. I want his LOVE !


Well you may believe that anyone can do a spell and have success its a widely help belief that being able to do such work is a talent/gift, whatever word you want to call it. If it wasn't for that those of us that do this work professionally would be out of a job.Do the spell and know that many people can do spells for themselves,while others seem only to be able to work for others,and others still only seem to have a gift with a few kinds of spells, or not to be able to do the work a all. And not everyone gets what they want, its a fact that many can't easily except but it is a fact.
Turnsteel
 

Re: why

Unread postby salmyrcrr » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:58 am

HailDiscordia wrote:
salmyrcrr wrote:I am very surprise with some of the reply here.. Come on , are we not on a site that promote doing your own spells ? I beleive anyone with the right set of mind and intent can do a spell. I am still considering in doing the spell for my love. He is still in my life but I want more from him. Just today he tell me he do not know why he still talk to me. is like I have become a habit to him. I want his LOVE !


Well you may believe that anyone can do a spell and have success its a widely help belief that being able to do such work is a talent/gift, whatever word you want to call it. If it wasn't for that those of us that do this work professionally would be out of a job.Do the spell and know that many people can do spells for themselves,while others seem only to be able to work for others,and others still only seem to have a gift with a few kinds of spells, or not to be able to do the work a all. And not everyone gets what they want, its a fact that many can't easily except but it is a fact.


I know that not everyone will get what they want with or with out spell casting.. I am a true believer that yes, spell do work .. However, I just do not trust people with my money. Why not do the spell first and if it work I pay you whatever you want (with in my mean of course) Also there are other ways in getting what you want if it meant to be.. Like promising to our higher God. If he grant it than it was meant to be if not or well life goes on.
salmyrcrr
 

Re: why

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:14 pm

salmyrcrr wrote:I know that not everyone will get what they want with or with out spell casting.. I am a true believer that yes, spell do work .. However, I just do not trust people with my money. Why not do the spell first and if it work I pay you whatever you want (with in my mean of course) Also there are other ways in getting what you want if it meant to be.. Like promising to our higher God. If he grant it than it was meant to be if not or well life goes on.


It's more than just working spells for people, good rootworkers are also counselors. By the way, you have a very demeaning attitude towards rootworkers, which I find appalling. As you have stated, you are going to do your own work and that's fine, but do not insult us with your attitude. Please do not come to the boards to ask questions about your spells either, since you can do all this yourself.

Let me use my day job as an example, do you think you can teach introductory English to my college students? There are lots of ways for them to learn English composition. They could read tons of books and maybe figure it out on their own, but that would take more than a semester and they may still not be able to form coherent sentences. That is why I have had so many years of schooling to teach them. Do you get the idea?

Please stop insulting us with your attitude.

Mary
Literarylioness
 

Re: why

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:08 pm

salmyrcrr,

Actually you are wrong. This site does not promote doing your own spells, and not everyone has the correct mindset fordoing their work. I agree with the previous two peoples responses. And just because you pray to a higher God, well sometimes you do not get your request granted. Same thing with Hoodoo...just because you keep trying and trying. Does not mean the universe will grant it to you. And if life goes on for you then....why do you need your lovers love so bad...life goes on right?

I agree your comments are quite cynical. And I hope other posters do not get discouraged about working with rootworkers, and people who do work for others. I do work for others, and ironically I am getting my master's in counseling psychology...and I find myself constantly helping the people I do work for. I really truly like to help people because I have been there, and I can empathize with people. It is not my intentions to take people's money like a crook, and the people that i have done work for know that I am truly invested in the work. So everyone needs to know that some people can be trusted, and there are good people out there that are truly trying to help you. Sometimes spells fail, and will not manifest because frankly I am not with the people I do work for all the time. I cannot be with them when they make poor choices, and I do NOT control the universe. Just because things may or may not work out does not mean no one cannot be trusted.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender: Female

Re: why

Unread postby Chesireeyes » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:15 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Well you probably will end up spending 200 anyways if you have to recast, and do a road opener...those kinds of things. In the particular sense of love spells, specifically reconcilation spells or a lover to return to the person, it is going to take more than one spell kit or candle to bring them back. This is definitely the case when a lover leaves another person for someone else. In that case, I would have to break them up, and then lure the person back to the other person. Some situations are VERY complicated. So 200 would not be unreasonable in that case anyways.


Stars is right- I do my own work and here's the rough breakdown of how much my most recent working cost in dollars, let alone time. Candles, $20 for 3 jars & 1 figural, Herbs, $16 for the new things, not what I have on hand already, Oils, $24 since I'm combining. That's $60 before sales tax, gas, etc, and it's not a major working. I also have about half of what I'm using already. All your costs add up quickly, so $200 or so isn't really bad at all when you add it all up. Just some food for thought.
Best!



Yes, I agree--the cost of performing a spell can add up, and quite quickly. (And yes, even if you've made the decision to take the work on yourself.) But as a respectable rootworker if I see it'll take numerous spell kits, or a great deal of work in general just to attract a specific target to a client (or myself) for love, I would not even attempt the assignment in the first place. Hence, I'd spare both the client and myself any excessive costs. The complexity of the work that would be required is a red flag of the real outcome of the relationship. In other words, the client may get what she desires, but the results would only be temporary. Would it not simply be easier (and hopefully, less costly) to draw an unknown target?

Just my two cents.
Chesireeyes
 

Re: why

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:38 pm

Well many situations are complex. Life is complicated. But I agree though if the situation is too wacky, and its going to take literally like 20 spell kits to get the person back I wouldn't even work on the case. Well you know what the say the heart what the heart wants...and some people do not want to drawn some random person that might be perfect for them. They would rather have someone else.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
User avatar
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 5443
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:31 pm
Location: Sunny Southern California
Gender: Female

Re: why

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:30 pm

The first analogy that popped into my mind is "why hire a lawyer when there's a law library and websites?" My professors pointed out lawyers LOVE these people because they wind up hiring an attorney when they've screwed everything up royally, and then you're talking BIG money. Just like the best mechanics, attorneys, and carpenters, it's a learned skill but you also have to have the 'knack' for it to be truly successful. THAT is what you're paying for, along with someone who will tell you when to try another tact or admit it's time to let it go and move on. Sometimes the latter is what we have the hardest time with.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Central California
Gender: Female

Re: why

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Chagrinedgirl wrote:The first analogy that popped into my mind is "why hire a lawyer when there's a law library and websites?" My professors pointed out lawyers LOVE these people because they wind up hiring an attorney when they've screwed everything up royally, and then you're talking BIG money. Just like the best mechanics, attorneys, and carpenters, it's a learned skill but you also have to have the 'knack' for it to be truly successful. THAT is what you're paying for, along with someone who will tell you when to try another tact or admit it's time to let it go and move on. Sometimes the latter is what we have the hardest time with.


Letting go is the biggest problem with this type of work. I was reading about why people went so bankrupt with the falling stock market and it was due to "time investment." They saw their stocks plummeting, but they had "invested" so much they could not stop. They were psychologically driven to keep throwing good money after bad. That is what separated them from "smart" investors, who saw their stock failing and got out.

That analogy is perfect for people intent on love work. They feel they have invested so much time, that they should have something for their efforts. Alas, the lost time is costly. They could have been with good romantic partners instead of with ones who could care less.

It is a shame,

Mary
Literarylioness
 

Re: why

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 pm

Harry Browne called it the "previous investment trap." People think that since they've invested so much time, money, and/or effort into a job, relationship, etc., they must continue to do so regardless of whether it is working for them now. I say cut and run.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
User avatar
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3544
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:11 am
Location: Marysville WA
Gender: Female

Im afraid

Unread postby dianna » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:08 pm

So ...im kind of scared now. I went to a so called witch ..because of my break up and because i felt sick and felt like somebody is in the house etc etc . The thing is..i didn't feel the presence in my home anymore.The bad thing is that she has my picture with him and im kind of paranoid she's gonna tell him..or he's gonna find out since we live in the same city and he knows him by the picture..am i overly paranoid?

I know its off the charts but i need some insight on this.
dianna
 

Re: Im afraid

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:24 pm

dianna wrote:So ...im kind of scared now. I went to a so called witch ..because of my break up and because i felt sick and felt like somebody is in the house etc etc . The thing is..i didn't feel the presence in my home anymore.The bad thing is that she has my picture with him and im kind of paranoid she's gonna tell him..or he's gonna find out since we live in the same city and he knows him by the picture..am i overly paranoid?

I know its off the charts but i need some insight on this.



Hi there,
This forum is dedicated to Lucky Mojo Curio Co products--we help people decide which ones are best for their situation and give them pointers on how to use them. Therefore, we cannot comment on the fact that you went to see a witch who lives in the same city as you and your boyfriend.

If you feel like you need protection from someone who is working against check out:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
If you want to have access to Reptuable readers and workers then see:
www.readersandrootworkers.com

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
User avatar
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 3007
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Gender: Female

Hiring Readers and Rootworkers: Questions and Answers

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:06 am

Hi
Sent: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 am
by carlos_scavo007
My name is Carlos..i can feel for you....i hate to see people in problem...i was heart broken and once cheated by my own friend...i determine to get back what belongs to me...i met a man on here and he helped me solve all without one left.he will solve all your problems.he will help you out of all your troubles.....he is a spell caster and a magician...he is powerful...im a living witness...you can get him directly on this...xxx@gmail.com....


Hi guys,
I received this email today... it is a scam. be careful....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv
 

Re: reporting a scam

Unread postby Roro » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:43 am

I received this e-mail also....it is a real scam !
Roro
 

Re: reporting a scam

Unread postby Lulu » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:47 am

same here
Lulu
 

Re: reporting a scam

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:31 am

same... spammer tut tut!
MaJiG_GarDen
 

Re: reporting a scam

Unread postby kmew1315 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 am

Just to clarify. They said e-mail in the posts, but I'm pretty sure they mean that they received pm's here on the board. If that's the case, then I'm assuming it would be on-topic since that person is spamming the LM forum and its users.

If I'm wrong though (on either count), I apologize.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Gender: Male

Re: reporting a scam

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Looks like the LM user name is carlos_scavo007 and they're listed here, though looks like they only logged in for a day last month.
MightyAphrodite
 

Re: reporting a scam

Unread postby Keirith » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:15 am

I think posts like this are going to happen from time to time, since its a public forum and anyone can create a user name for themselves and post. While part of me says 'ugh...I hope the moderators remove this junk', another part of me says, it is good to see who the spammer is and expose it as spam so no one falls for this stuff as being sanctioned by LM and the legitimate members of the community here.
Keirith
 

Hiring Readers and Rootworkers: Questions and Answers

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:45 pm

Stellar, picking a rootworker randomly off the internet is like picking a plumber or a doctor or a massage therapist randomly off the internet -- it may work out and it may not. Be cautious. Don't let someone rip you off.

The fact that this internet person told you "not to tell anyone" is a HUGE RED FLAG that she is a scam artist.

The root workers i know will sometimes jointly take a case, but they always want to share inforation with each other. It' like calling in a specialist doctor sometimes -- one of them might work for harmony and blessings and the other might work to blow away obstacles in your path -- and each might be very good at their chosen line of work.

For instance, i once set lights for a woman who was working with another root worker who was doing hands-on bathing and cleansing for her. I lit the candles every week to "back up the work" they were doing face-to-face. I made sure i was saying prayers while they were meeting. My candle work gave them protection, tranquility, and peace while the cleansing work was ongoing. Everyone co-operated and the result was lovely.

Real conjure workers are generally open-hearted and spiritual people. They do charge for their labour, but they do not ry to isolate you from other spiritual workers.

Please read these pages about internet scams and learn to protect yourself:

How to Tell Genuine Psychic Readers and Rootworkers in the Hoodo and Conjure Tradition from the "Free Psychic Tarot" Frauds, Fraudulent Mediums, phoney "Santeria" priests and priestess, bogus "Paleros," and fake "Vodoo" or "Vodou" mambos and priests
http://luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ure_Doctor

Code of Ethics
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... of_Conduct

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
User avatar
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13669
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:09 pm
Location: Forestville, California
Gender: Female

During my cleansing, black hair appeared on the egg

Unread postby energy7777 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:41 pm

I like to ask your advise what to do with my situation. Right after the appearance of black hair on the crashed egg during my cleansing, the rootworker cried in tears and suddenly proclaimed that I have to pay her 10 times more than the amount that was wrapped inside the white handkerchief used to do cleansing for me. She demanded that she needed to throw all these money away to bring the bad luck out of me but I have to pay her back all the money immediately the next day. I just don't understand if this is a hoax or not and why would she charge so much only to destroy the money? When I ask her that I wanted to see the actual tearing of the money, she refused to do so in front of me. Anyone who reads this forum, pls. help me if I should pay her for the money (bills) she torn for the cleansing.
energy7777
 

Re: During my cleansing, black hair appeared on the egg

Unread postby ablake » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:56 pm

OMG, are you even considering this? Seriously do NOT do this.

Read this:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

And then go here if you need a reader or rootworker:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Do you really think she destroyed ANY money? If you don't mind me asking how much does she want you to "pay her back"?
ablake
 

Re: During my cleansing, black hair appeared on the egg

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 pm

Generally a good sign that you're working with a scammer is that they ask for a certain amount, then claim that more money is needed because more work is needed because the curse was so much worse then expected or something else occurred. From there the cycle continues with escalating amounts of money. Read the links posted and make your own judgement.

I highly recommend a reading from the ethical readers and rootworkers of AIRR. www.readersandrootworkers.org
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
User avatar
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 4418
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm
Gender: Male

Re: During my cleansing, black hair appeared on the egg

Unread postby ablake » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 pm

energy7777 wrote: I don't understand why would she put money into the egg to be thrown out into her backyard.


Stop. The answer is very simple. She kept the money. It was NEVER thrown away. It sounds like you gave her $506.00 for nothing. I hope you can do something to get your money back or at least report her to authorities.

Also this post may get locked or deleted as it has nothing to do with Lucky Mojo or their products. Please read the forum rules here: faq.php?mode=rules
ablake
 

Re: During my cleansing, black hair appeared on the egg

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:44 am

you know I saw exactly what you describe in an episode of Americas Most Wanted, exactly to the tee. The so called "rootworker" or "santera" whatever she proclaimed to be stole large amounts of money from innocent people. Its true that rootworkers have to charge for their services, just like tarot readers but if they start asking you a ridiculous large amount, red flags should go off in your head that this is a scammer, just like CM said.

Why dont you do your own cleansing? Luckymojo has a blackegg soap that you could use or the 13 herb bath. you do it yourself and spend a decent amount of money.

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/blackhens.html

try those links
Brujita Angelical
 

Re: During my cleansing, black hair appeared on the egg

Unread postby freegirl » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:43 am

the hair also was probably planted. I am sure this could NOT be an AIRR rootworker, no way. Walk away and find someone respectable and do not throw good money after bad!
freegirl
 

Re: During my cleansing, black hair appeared on the egg

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:39 am

$500 for an egg cleansing is right off the bat extremely questionable!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
User avatar
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 4428
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:49 am
Location: Toronto, ON
Gender: Female

Re: During my cleansing, black hair appeared on the egg

Unread postby ablake » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:19 am

Right Devi - I guess her second post was edited because the rootworker wants $4,600 dollars from her. Ten times the $460 she gave her to thow outside with the egg on top of the $46 for the cleansing.

I too was taken by a reader once. I know the pain. That's how I came to find Lucky Mojo. I know better know. I hope she does too.
ablake
 

Re: During my cleansing, black hair appeared on the egg

Unread postby energy7777 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Yes, ablake. I learn from this experience and now I know better. That's how I came to Mojo website.
I was given some epsom salt for the bath by this rootworker and was told to light a candle for 12 mins. After the bath, there are blood at the bottom of the candle. Can you or anybody tell me what does this mean?
energy7777
 

Re: During my cleansing, black hair appeared on the egg

Unread postby ablake » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:15 pm

Honey,

Why do you continue to work with this person? Granted I don't know your situation but I know she wanted you to give her $4600 on top of the $506 you had already given her to stop bad luck. That in itself makes me believe that she is a fraud.

Did she give you the candle that bleeds?
ablake
 

Next


  • Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

  • Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue