• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:07 am

Thank you, MIssionary Independent Church Candle Servers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.

Re: M.I.S.C. Vs. KITS

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:58 pm

It is a wonderful service provided by Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, and in addition to the prayers offered, the reports from the Deacons are very accurate. The church's services are great for prayer work that you might not be able to accomplish alone, and also regarding candles; which maybe you can't burn in your own home.

In addition, and very personally, I myself needed a particular Vigil Candle to be lit during a candle service. I called the church long distance and had "lights set" for my friend who really needed it. The blessing and prayers were outstanding and the report was excellent. As those of you know who have entrusted and worked with the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, the church is incredible and so are their Deacon candle servers.

in my own experience I have worked and prayed alone and also with the church, and I have found the combination to be most effective. There is always something you can do on your end -- a prayer, a Psalm -- while they devote their prayers on behalf of your hoped-for outcome.

Hope this helps.

Good luck to you in your work!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: M.I.S.C. Vs. KITS

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Thanks, Triple, for the kind words about Nicole. She is an excellent candle server.

We have been so overwhelmed with requests for candle services that we recently decided that we needed someone else to work on the two days a week that Nichol has off. We prayed on it and, in the most remarkable way, one of our former candle servers contacted us and asked if we had part-time work for her. Long-time customers will remember Gracie Lock -- she worked for us several years ago, but then moved out of our area when her husband's job transferred him away. Well, recently they moved back to our area, and Gracie wanted part-time work -- and as a graduate of my course and an apprenticeship graduate too, she already knew how to set lights and write candle reports, so we immediately said, "YES! -- and now we have candle services seven days a week!

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Thank you, Nicole & Gracie, and the MISC Candle Setters

Unread postby LilMissFireSign » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Gracie and crew,

I would just like to say thank you to Gracie for going out of your way and helping me choose the best vigil to help me right now and for being so sincere. Her kindness was greatly apprieciated as well as it was needed :D

As always, another thank you must go out to the rest of the crew...Nicole and others at MISC, thank you so much for all your work in setting these lights. You guys are amazing and I know I can trust in you or any AIRR member to set lights for me for either back up or when I myself cannot do the work.

:mrgreen: Thank you all so much for your outstanding service!!! :mrgreen:
Thank you St Martha! <3
LilMissFireSign

Re: Thank you, Nicole and the MISC Candle Setters

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Update on my Friend: He is off the feeding tube as of this past week, after almost TEN MONTHS! He has gained several pounds in the ten days. (ensure and soft foods)
He is back to driving me nuts! (thats a good thing; it means he is feeling better, and doing better) Thank God.
MISC and Miss Nichole called it.
Most sincere thanks again.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilMissFireSign » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Thats wonderful news Triplethreat! When I saw that post I had to say a mental prayer for him. Im so glad that he is doing better.
Thank you St Martha! <3
LilMissFireSign

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Thank you LilMissFireSign!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank you, Gracie and the MISC Candle Setters

Unread postby Tigerlily86 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:57 pm

I just received an email report and I'm quite happy with the interpretation. It was read by Gracie. I look forward to setting more candles with MISC in the future. :D I actually prefer to have my candles set by them from now on instead of setting them myself. I definitely reccomend it.
Tigerlily86

Candles Set at MISC: Thank you!

Unread postby KayteegurltheGreat » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:08 pm

Hello All,

I wanted to post a "Thank You" to LM and the wonderful ladies at the shop who placed my candles on the altar at MISC. I truly appreciate this service, and it has been such a comfort to me. While it too early to see the results, I can feel a shift; and I know as I continue to do the internal work, the positive candle reports I received will manifest soon. Frankly, I know my petitions are manifesting right now!

In any case - I think it is wonderful to have people that can and will pray on my behalf. Many thanks to Nicole and Gracie for their efforts...and much love and gratitute to Ms. Cat, whose vision makes it all possible.

~KatethaGreat
KayteegurltheGreat

Re: Thank you, Nicole, Elvyra, and the MISC Candle Setters

Unread postby corazon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:01 pm

I had a light set in the church a few months ago - a road opener candle set for my parents. They were dealing with a lot -- dealing with my grandmother's affairs and her declining health, selling their home, tax audits, you name it.

The candle service went well and I received a very prompt candle report from Deacon Nicole and the candle signs were read by Elvyra in January.

Well my grandmother has been placed in a very wonderful assisted living facility; her financial affairs are being wrapped up smoothly.

The tax audit went off without a hitch...

And my parents just sold their home and entered into escrow, and found a renter for their new home for the exact amount of time we need to complete the escrow here.

Everything is going PERFECT for them and I couldn't be happier!!

THANK YOU, Missionary Independent Siritual Church, Nicole, and Elvyra!

You all are wonderful people and I thank God every day that I came to know you all!

Blessings,
Stacy
corazon

Thank You, Deacon Nicole

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:39 am

Thank-you to Deacon Nicole, she has tirelessly set candles for a situation I have had and I am pleased to say her candles are doing an amazing job! :) Deacon Nicole is kind, loving, patient and understanding of your situation whatever it may be. I can't begin to say how grateful I am to her for her genuine concern and care. This is a beautiful being that my daughter and I hold in high regard. I praise her to anyone who needs specific candles set,dressed, fixed, prayed over and lit for their situation. Love & Blessings to Deacon Nicole and to all the Spiritual workers at the Church! Thank-you! Thank-you!
HRCC Student # 1632
Grateful member of Hoodoo Psychics.
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank you, MIssionary Independent Church Candle Servers

Unread postby beautiful » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Thank you for everything! =)
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Thank You, Sister Robin!

Unread postby MissBec » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 pm

This seemed like the most appropriate place to post this, but if not I apologise.

I would just like to offer a massive, heartfelt thank you to Sister Robin for her kindness and patience on the phone this morning.

I had had an incident in which I had dropped and broken my bottle of Chinese Floorwash, with about a quarter of its nearly full contents spilling onto my legs. Due to the more pressing issue of broken glass which needed cleaning, it was about 5 mins before I was able to wash the product off of myself. Now as I have semi-severe OCD, I naturally was terrified that perhaps I'd been poisoned. So I was near on having a panic attack, when I called the wonderful team at Lucky Mojo and was referred to Sister Robin.

Her kind reassurance was an immense help, and I sincerely thank her for her time and advice. This is yet another reason for why I continue to support Cat and her wonderful team at Lucky Mojo

Many blessings!

Bec
MissBec

Re: Thank You Sister Robin!

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Thank You Sister Robin for all that you do!!! Thank you for all of your help and for everything. Your contribution has been priceless, there is no dollar amount, there is no Thank You Big Enough, no Hug as big as the World, for What You did and what You do!!! I am so grateful!!!
Thank you!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:35 pm

I have nothing but praise for Nicole! She is amazing! She truly cares about your situation, she doesn't half listen and then blow you off like a lot of rootworkers or "psychics" do, Nicole is the real deal. As far as time goes, one has to be patient, I had her do some work for me on behalf of my daughter, and it seemed like nothing was happening. But one has to remember the other side is on its time frame, not ours. After being patient and praying myself, and lighting candles, I suddenly recieved candle reports from Nicole.Reports that had to be from the other side because I did not tell her the entire story. In fact, story didn't seem to matter to Nicole, only the joy of helping my daughter get through a very tough situation. I am grateful to Nicole, and I will never forget her compassion,the loving manner in which she spoke to me, and her intuitive understanding of me as a concerned mother and my daughter who was going through the situation. I have never met anyone like Nicole, Nicole is an angel. Miss Cat surrounds herself with angels of love and light. I am so thankful to Miss Cat for Deacon Nicole and for the people Miss Cat handpicks to work with the public. Thank-you Miss Cat, and thank-you Dear Nicole. Love & Peace & honor & great respect,
Susan # 1632.
Grateful member of Hoodoo Psychics.
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services

Unread postby eatmoregreens » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Thank you thank you to the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church workers who set a Court Case candle in church on behalf of my relative!

My prayer request was met and then some. You have my sincere thanks and gratitude.

'Greens
eatmoregreens

Re: Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Candle Services

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Wonderful news! I will post this to the testimonials thread on MISC's candle services.

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Thank you, MISC Candle Setters, Nicole and Grace

Unread postby Scarlett » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:56 pm

I recently had a Boss Fix candle set for me in the church for a very important meeting with my boss and another manager. At the place where I work they don't often give you a lot of details about meetings, so I was pretty nervous, especially as they tend to be one-on-ones, not two-on-ones.

The meeting ended up rescheduled multiple times, so I had a second candle set as well (and finally they stopped rescheduling it).

The meeting, when it finally happened, went great. It actually turned out to be over something quite minor and I was able to express a concern I had over something else which was generally received ok.

I know having the candles blessed, prayed over, and lit in the church while the meeting was happening helped me with extra confidence. :)

I got the first candle report from Nicole and she described the meeting's outcome to a T. The candle was a great predictor. The second candle had a great burn as well. I highly recommend this service.
Scarlett

Unread postby Bipa » Sun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm

I have a candle being burned at Missionary Independent Spiritual CHurch for 3 or 4 days

it's a chupparosa candle with mercury oil and deer's tongue for truth and honesty in speech, because altough my situation seemed to be evolving there was no emotional talk, nothing.

Out of nowhere it came, but unfortunately we had a long talk about how he really likes me as a friend and met a girl that he liked and expected me to be excited for him :cry:

I guess I need more candles but I am really surprised that this happened so fast!
Bipa

Unread postby Bipa » Sat May 14, 2011 10:57 am

I just got my report and actually this conversation happened exactly 3 days after the candle was burned
I'm really surprised and happy with the divination :mrgreen: This was just the light fog at the beginning

thank you Carin :)
Bipa

Re: Thank you, MISC Candle Setters, Nicole and Carin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Update on the candle servers: Grace, who had worked here several years ago, moved away, and then came back on a temporary basis, has again moved on. We will miss her, but in her place we have ANOTHER returning veteran candle worker, Carin. Carin has worked for us off and on for many years, and, like Grace, has moved away from our area and returned. We are very pleased to have her back as a candle servier, for three days a week, overlapping with Nicole.

For those who know our jewelry and pendulum lines, Carin is also the proprietor of Daffodil Designs and we carry her hand-made chakra pendulums and other goods in the shop.

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Thank you, Nicole and Carin, the MISC Candle Setters

Unread postby thehandofthenight » Sun May 15, 2011 9:29 am

I just wanted to say Thank you to Nicole and Carin for setting candles for me in church and for the candle reports. Although I have some obstacles to get through for my situations, I feel more confident and at ease because I know the church, the deacons, and the members are there to help and pray for me. Thank you again!
thehandofthenight

Thank you Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Unread postby JoyceAsterix » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:28 am

A big thank you to everyone at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church for setting a Crown of Success vigil candle to help me through a very challenging job situation. Knowing that you lovely people were praying and fighting my corner was a tremendous help. Thank you so much for all your support - and for the fortunate outcome! xxx

Thank you to St Anthony, to God and to all the Saints for your help and support.
JoyceAsterix

Giving thanks to Holy Hands

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:47 pm

I had purchased the Holy Hands card because I wanted to pray that my friend who was recently sent to Prison (parole violation) would stay safe. He was released unharmed in any way and I wanted to know what do I give as a thank you for keeping my friend safe?

Thank you,
Tabatha
Tabbylove17

Thank You Robin and Carin @ MISC for candle reports

Unread postby Crankyfish » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:12 am

I've had multiple candles lit at the MISC the past 2 months.

All of the interpretations I've received have been interesting and informative.

I appreciate how they break down the signs meanings, and offer advice on additional work I should do at home. I can feel the warmth coming through the emails.

The signs they see on the candles match up with the various situations progress.

Love to all the hard working candle deacons and interpreting crew!
Thank you St Expedite ! :)
Crankyfish

Re: Giving thanks to Holy Hands

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:18 am

I would make a donation to the MISC:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/index.html
Glad he stayed safe.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby StarStruck » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:20 pm

Thank you to those who set the candles...It is such a blessing to have this service available.
StarStruck

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:30 pm

How do I order services from the church?
MsHooDooPrincess

Mother Katrina

Unread postby light34 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:01 pm

What a wonderful pleasent person to speak to! :D

I ordered two candles to be set on the church's alter, but i forgot to write out the petition. I called and Mother Katrina took my information and found me, emailed me without having to ask what my email address is... She told me to write out the petition and email her back and i could even attach pics! God bless you.

I was freaking out, but she spoke to me very kindly and soothing like. Im at ease now. lol :D ;)

Mother Katrina your a gem of a gem!

Thank you.
Light 34
light34

Re: Mother Katrina

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Excellent!!!!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Thank you LM Candle Service!

Unread postby LovelyLove » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:53 pm

So I ordered an IS candle for my target. We hadn't talked for a week after months of progess so I ordered candle service on 11/12/11 and I havent received a candle report yet because its too soon but today my target contacted me telling me he couldnt stop thinking of me and that he misses me! I am very happy with this and can't wait to see the candle report. I also lit a white candle yesterday with mercury oil, love me oil and added deer tongue and damiana to it and prayed the novena to Archangel Gabriel and asked for communication again from my target and I believe the combo of both candles made him contact me. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all at LM for your wonderful products and services. I will be ordering more candle service now to help back up my work.
LovelyLove

Money Drawing Candle got me some Green

Unread postby Mezan » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:45 am

Hello everyone! I had been meaning to post some testimonials regarding the candles I have had set at MISC.
I think this would be good one to begin with. I ordered a Money Drawing candle to be placed at the altar in the MISC.
I was able to get the ending balance of my semester paid for thanks to this. I had thought there would be a problem transferring a loan from my upcoming (and final) semester, but there was none! It all went smoothly even though a financial aid officer had told me it was not likely. I got a nice refund check from the school. Keep in mind that this is still a loan, but I really needed the money to help pay for a procedure later on.

I have also noticed that I have been holding on to money much better. Don't get me wrong, I still shop and do things that I enjoy. I wouldn't say that I'm any more responsible with money since I ordered the candle. It just seems like it money lasts longer. When I estimate an amount in my checking account, there is more in there. It's great for a college student with little income. I wasn't Ramen-noodle-diet broke, but I wasn't doing so hot either. The same has been happening when I have cash on me. I will think I've spent most of it, but I find another ten or twenty somewhere in my purse, or in my wallet. This is interesting, because I didn't order a Money Stay With Me candle--it's a really nice additional boost.

Thank you so much for your products, and thanks to all of the candle servers at the MISC!
Gracias por siempre cuidarme, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!
Mezan

Re: Money Drawing Candle got me some Green

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 am

Thanks for posting, Mezan.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Money Drawing Candle got me some Green

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:49 am

"Ramen-noodle-diet broke" :) great post...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Thank you to Katrina and Karen at MISC candle services!!!

Unread postby cougar » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:18 pm

OMG you guys roooock!!

I requested the Victory and Crown of Success to be lit by Katrina and Karen, for my daughter's team. They won the right to go to a USA competition.. I explained to Karen and Katrina about the situation, that I want them to win first place title, and they recommended those 2 candles mentioned above, and I agreed. Well, before those few days of the competition, despite some few issues, I picked up on signs like, "I have a feeling this is our year", we're going to win first place, but I didn't want to get my hopes up too high. Competition day comes, they perfomed great, competition was tight. But OMG:

NOT ONLY DID THEY WIN FIRST PLACE, WHICH THE TEAM NEVER WON EVER!!
BUT OUR OTHER 2 YOUNGER TEAMS, ALSO WON FIRST PLACE TITLE!! THAT WAS A HUGE SWEET BONUS!! :shock: WE WERE SOO PROUD OF ALL OF THEM

We were simply elated, it was an awesome day for us.

The talented staff at MISC are the best! You guys are not to be messed with :D I'm putting in another candle lighting service tomorrow for myself !!!
cougar

Words can't express my gratitude!

Unread postby LovelyLove » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Over the last month, I have requested 5 candles to be lit for me in the church.

I had seriously become hopeless in my six months attempt of Working on my target alone. Well I had decided that this would be my last try. I decided to give my work til the end of the year and if it didnt manifest, I would accept Gods grace and move on.

Well I even before the candle report arrived I have got better news! I had been hearing from my target on a regular basis as our relationship was prior to our break up, I knew something was up and I was right. I received confirmation from him that he has been trying to end things with the woman he was involved in but she wouldn't give and finally he told her that he is still in love with me and that I have always been special to him. After what seemed like forever, they are finally over!!! :)

I truly believe that the break-up candle I had set for me, along with the Mercury, St. Martha, and Love Me candle had a big influence on what has dramtically changed. I am so happy and he has been saying some of the things Ive been praying for and asking for in my petitions. Also ConjureMan Ali was a great help in my journey as well and I can never thank you all enough. Im very excited to see my candle reports especially since Ive already seen the outcome!

If anyone needs that extra push, strength, or confidence than order your candles and let them work their magic! Thanks again to the church staff at MISC!
LovelyLove

Thanks, MIssionary Independent Church Candle Servers

Unread postby LovelyLove » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:20 pm

I received my candle report today on the Break Up candle, :) and Carin stated "I'd have to say this relationship is finished." And I stated in my previous post, it sure is! ;) Thank you Carin for reading my candle and all who helped this process run smoothly. I needed the extra help and I got it with 100% success! Thanks again, Im ordering more this weekend.
LovelyLove

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 pm

LovelyLove: Thank you for sharing you experiences. They will be great for new members to read and feel good about the candle service! It was fun reading along with you as your situations progressed! Very nice.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Thank you to Katrina and Karen at MISC candle services!!!

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:10 pm

I love the MISC candle services too! When you go up to the church you can just feel the power and mojo behind the candles that have been lit with loving and devoted attention. So awesome!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

GREAT JOB MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT CHURCH CANDLE SERVERS

Unread postby barat » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:20 am

Thank you so much most especially to Mother Katrina for your great work! My petition was answered! My husband got the job!..
Reading on all the candles were so right and accurate!..
barat

Mother KATRINA of Independent Church Candle Server

Unread postby barat » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:33 am

Thank you Mother Katrina for always ready and available to answer my questions!...
barat

Re: GREAT JOB MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT CHURCH CANDLE SERVERS

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:12 am

Wonderful! Thanks for the testimonial and kind words.

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Nolongerhere » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:19 am

The LM candle service is very accurate in their divination's I have found. Always worth listening to :)

I had a huge success with the St. Expedite candle they set for me also - I asked for a specific amount of money & it came through the post... No joke... A letter with a check... From the Government saying I over paid my taxes. This was out of the blue & unexpected and was the amount I asked for. (This candle was set a few months back from the date of me posting this - but the result came through maybe three or four weeks after lighting, which for the amount needed was very fast and a true miracle/blessing.)

So this is a huge thank you to St. Expedite - But one cannot forget the workers at MISC, as I'm not allowed to burn candles unattended in my room, without them vigils would be a no no & to be honest they must have a wonderful relationship with the spirits they work with & call upon in their workings.

Very handy to have a trusty candle service with accurate divination reports on the candles, amazing ingredients & an obvious special link to the Divine.

Blessings.
Thank you St. Expedite
Nolongerhere

Thank You Mother Katrina and Miss Karin

Unread postby JackieLove » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 pm

Thank you so much for the speedy and wonderful candle reads. It is a pleasure to be served by such wonderful people. I trust you.
Thank you so much, you are appreciated.

Sincerely,
JackieLove (Karen)
JackieLove

Re: MISC: Candles set at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Thanks for the emergency light MISC! I got the job!
DreamCatcher

Thank You, Brother Lou!

Unread postby JackieLove » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:33 am

Thank you Brother Lou for the wonderful candle report. And very much thank you for helping me understand it better when I called.
Your kindness is much appreciated and you knowledge is astounding. A million thanks. :)
JackieLove

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:38 pm

It is great to see that Lou Florez is helping with the candle setting and readings now at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church! What a winning match...
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JackieLove » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:43 am

Yes, Joseph! I really enjoyed the reading from him and the conversation!
JackieLove

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:21 pm

I am very happy I got to meet and speak with him, even briefly, and take his class at the last Lucky Mojo Workshop Weekend. Good times.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Road Opener candle service

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:04 pm

This is more to do with Missionary Independent but I had a Road Opener done to get me a 10 dollar or more paying job, preferabley with the local drawbridges.

Now what's happened is I got promoted at my job and am making $9.00 an hour now. This isn't exactly what I wanted but trust me you do not hear me complaining. The position will look nice on my resume and due to the position I'm all but guaranteed a bonus every quarter and other honors (also good for the resume)!

So yes thank you Lucky Mojo! May not be what I wanted but it is just what I needed.
Negi Springfield

Re: Road Opener candle service

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:28 pm

There you go....
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:30 am

I love reading success stories! Thank you for posting this for us, Negi. Continued success to you.
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Thank you Misc for my Miracle Healing candle service. My son had a successful removal of his tonsils and adenoids. He was back to his normal self three days later when they told me it would take a week. The doctor mentioned that the surgery was unusually easier than most because his tonsils were extra large and visible that day. My son never had a problem with large tonsils!
DreamCatcher

Thank you Missionary Independent and Lucky Mojo!

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:01 am

The candle burning service is one of THE best things I've seen. Right now I have a massive issue and have just started the first of three candle spells to deal with it.

I love this service, no questions, no lectures just tell my issue give the cash and it is handled ( Like all prayers it may not be answered as I like but it has yet to truly fail me!)
Negi Springfield

Testimonial

Unread postby gbenson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:28 am

I've used the service many times over the past few years and I cannot recommend using it highly enough, it's always my first port of call.

Don't let the price fool you because this service is extremely effective, I have used it to find new love and a steady job after 4yrs of looking, 2 weeks after receiving the candle report I got an interview for a job and beat close to 100 applicants, even though I had no experience at all in the job!

I'll use MISC candle service for as long as I'm able, and I strongly recommend those who have not yet tried it to go for it, you'll be surprised!
gbenson

Re: Testimonial

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:48 am

Thank you, gbenson, for sharing your success with the forum readers. It is always nice to read these testimonials. Continued luck to you!
Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby PatrickT » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi everyone! So, I'm not sure if this fits in or not, but I just thought it was really interesting! Ok, so, I bought a ROAD OPENER CANDLE, to be burned at the chapel's alter for myself, as I wanted to use the time until my order arrived to its full, to open my life and generally relieve me of bad luck. I did it yesterday. So, I got my receipt, but no kinda "oh, it's burning now," or "it's up and ready to go," which I wasn't expecting anyway. So, I'm not actually sure the candle was lit when this happened, but I'd definitely taken the time to state my intents and wishes while making my petition, which focused my expectations into eight or nine lines of very BOLD script! So, just went on Facebook to find that a guy I truly liked is moving to Korea. The exact date, I have no clue, but from the looks of things, he's getting the HELL outta dodge in the near future! Now, this guy is truly beautiful, and the crush I had on him was an all encompassing mighty SPLURGE of energy. I'll like him a full two years in March - which is the month he mentioned he'd be leaving. Weird... This guy is .... ugh, I am going to lie on my deathbed, look my true love straight in the eye and say "you're no whats-his-name." Think German, think feminine features, think GOOD GOD! The crush turned my world upside down, and it made each day exciting and hectic, leaving no room for the reasonable thought that this guy was, in fact, straight, and had a girlfriend. These two years have been waking to thoughts of him - just little "I wonder how he's doing," or "if anyone he meets ever reminds him of me" or "if anyone tells him a story I told him once" - and falling asleep to him as well. I just think its weird that I look at his page - even though I do ... often - to find him leaving the country, right after I ask better things to come into my life - namely, a job in Galway City, where he currently lives.
I'm also not going to lie - I had fully intended to work a few tricks on him, to test the waters to see if he was entirely devoted to his sexuality. Nothing cruel, just a little persuasion to look for different things. If doggy collars and myself factored in, I think that's really his own prerogative...
Seeing people wishing him goodbye and organizing his going away party, it was uncomfortable, and I did have a little shortness of breath, but I kinda thought, "Is this it? Am I, like, free now? Has this guy been holding me back?" I confess - I have actually admitted to my friend that I would prefer to spend a night talking to this German guy, than spend a night kissing and,or getting jiggy with any of my other crushes. When I crush, I crush for life, so it seems.
I also had the urge to make my first post on this forum, telling people what had happened, and maybe getting a little feedback. I don't know whether to forget him a little each day, or will him to stay. Its never clear-cut with this guy - he's just too beautiful. TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR KOREA!
Love, Patrick. Who loves a German guy. Mwah.
PatrickT

Unread postby angel4decale » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi Patrick, I'm in no way a professional, but I think maybe you should do some cut and clear, cleansing and healing works and add a st expedite candle too. I would not try to effect his free will, If I were you I would work on myself right now so that I could have a clear path to find someone who will want me without persuasin and from the beginning. You seem to be a person with a lot of love to give, and I would hate to see that light in you burn out and you miss that perfect person because you didn't work on yourself first. I pray everything goes great for you and you reach your happiest potential.
angel4decale

Unread postby newbie » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Patrik,
Very sweet.
It is easy to do a cut and clear but there are many lovers who would rather live alone in the thoughts and memories of their beloved rather than cut and clear and go looking for another mate.

But that sample is very less and hence so many suggestions for cut and clear.

Some relationships are just that.. beautiful memories and can never ever be replaced by anything/anyone else.

You need not cut and clear everybody that you are madly in love with BUT can't be with. You can keep them in your heart and on your mind as long as it takes to naturally outgrow them, which will be never if it really is love.

Such feelings for one particular person are divine and you need not cut and clear him away.

Regards.

Thank You So Much!

Unread postby ShivneelSingh » Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Thank you so much Katrina, Lou, and all other candle setters. I love and really appreciate your candle interpretations.
I love your suggestions. Thank you so much! You guys help me to go on the correct path.
ShivneelSingh

Re: Thank You So Much!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:05 am

They are truly wonderful workers.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Missionary Independent Spiritual Church